- » Garlic White Pepper Prawn
Garlic White Pepper Prawn Recipes
Enjoy our collection of garlic white pepper prawn recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for garlic white pepper prawn recipes.
Prawns With Peas And Red Pepper
1. Rinse the prawns and pat dry with paper towels.
2. In a kadahi, wok or deep frying pan, heat the oil over a moderate heat and fry the onions with the bay leaf and cumin seeds for about 2 minutes.
3. Add the garlic, ginger, chilli powder, ground coriander... - 36.4783
Sauteed Garlic Prawns
1. Combine prawns with Johnny's Garlic Spread, lemon juice, pepper and wine in a glass bowl. Cover and refrigerate for 1 hour.
2. Melt butter in a large nonstick pan over medium-high heat.Transfer the prawns to the hot pan and cook for 2 minutes on each side,... - 23.3769
Prawns With Garlic & Tomato
Prawns With Garlic & Tomato has a grand taste. Prawns With Garlic & Tomato gets its taste from seafood mixed with parsley and flavored with white wine, served with Italian bread. Prawns With Garlic & Tomato is inspired by many food joints worldwide. - 42.1361
Curry Flavor Prawns With Garlic
1. Heat oil in wok over medium-high heat; stir-fry garlic for one minute. Add ginger and prawns and fry one minute. Sprinkle with stock if it becomes dry; remove prawns and garlic and set aside.
2. Add mushrooms, peas and chicken stock to wok. Reduce heat to... - 31.1164
Shrimp With Garlic And Wine Sauce
Peel and devein the shrimp.
Rinse quickly under running water.
Heat the oil and saute the garlic for about two minutes.
Add the shrimp and parsley and cook gently on both sides for about five minutes.
Season with salt and freshly ground pepper.
Add the wine... - 37.1803
Hot Pepper Prawns
1. Peel the shells of prawns and remove their fine digestive cord using small sharp knife.
2. Dry the prawns by pressing on kitchen paper.
3. Blend the cleaned prawns with salt, sesame oil and corn flour.
4. Take a large-frying pan and... - 46.9726
Salt And Pepper Prawn
A delicious appetizer in minutes. With the easy salt and pepper prawn you no longer need to spend hours in the kitchen to entertain. The salt and pepper prawn is sure to be an instant hit that would vanish in minutes. - 41.7697
Sweet And Sour Prawns
GETTING READY 1) Cut the fine black cords from the large prawns. 2) Peel the prawns and wash them. 3) Dry... - 33.4762
Linguine With Prawns And Scallops
1. Cook the linguine in salted boiling water until al dente and set aside.
2. Preheat oven at 180° C / 350° F / Gas 4. Cut the tomatoes in half and place on a baking tray. Drizzle with a little olive oil, sprinkle with a little salt and pepper, and roast in... - 40.1822
Linguine With Prawns And Scallops In A Roasted Tomato Sauce
1. Cook the linguine in salted boiling water until al dente and set aside.
2. To roast the tomatoes: preheat the oven to 180°C/350°F/Gas 4. Cut the tomatoes in half and place on a baking tray. Drizzle with a little olive oil, sprinkle with a little salt and... - 39.4542
Prawns Peasant-Style has a lovely taste. Prawns Peasant-Style gets its taste from seafood cooked with tomatoes and flavored with white wine. Prawns Peasant-Style is inspired by many restaurants across the world. - 45.6519
Risotto With Prawns
Risotto With Prawns has a delicious taste. Risotto With Prawns gets it taste from rice mixed with seafood and flavored by white wine. Risotto With Prawns in inspired by many restaurants worldwide. - 47.881
Jan's Favourite Prawns
Remove the shells from the large prawn tails and rinse the tails.
Wrap in paper towel.
Heat the butter in a skillet and add the next 5 ingredients.
Bring heat up to medium high and add the dried prawn tails.
Saute quickly, turning half way.
Mix the vermouth... - 41.5166
Paperwrapped And Deep Fat Fried Prawns
Paper-Wrapped And Deep Fat Fried Prawns is an amazingly delicious easy to prepare side dish recipe which cannot just escape your guest's attention. Try this Paper-Wrapped And Deep Fat Fried Prawns; I am sure your loved ones will give you a lot of compliments... - 46.2611
Warm Prawn Scampi And Butter Bean Salad
A delicious Italian warm dinner salad that you can serve with a glass of white wine and garlic bread on the side. It takes just 10 minutes to make this gorgeous dish for a romantic meal. - 97.8581
Prawns With Crispy Fried Rice
The Chinese never waste anything, and in this recipe the rice is that which is left in the bottom of the pot when rice is boiled.
It is dried and then scraped off in as large layers as possible.
The rice is dried out in a cool oven and slightly resembles... - 41.7844
1. Remove the eyes and the legs from the prawns.
2. Melt the butter in a large frying pan and add the white pepper, black pepper, cayenne pepper, salt, herbs and garlic. Add the prawns and toss over heat for a few minutes until heated through. Remove the... - 35.7539
Fresh Water Shrimp
Fresh water shrimp are often available from the local fish shop or from your main fish markets.
If they are not already cooked for you, place fresh shrimp in a large saucepan of boiling water for approximately 10-15 minutes.
Crush the garlic and add to the... - 26.1246
Hot Spicy Prawns With Campanelle
1. In a glass bowl, mix the prawns with the garlic, lemon rind and juice, chilli paste or powder and soy sauce. Season with salt and pepper, cover and marinate for at least 1 hour.
2. Grill the turkey rashers, then cut them into 5 mm / 1/4 in dice.
3. Put the... - 41.2093
Spicy Singapore Prawns
BRING A LARGE PAN of water to a boil, add the bean thread noodles, and cook until tender, about 5 minutes.
Meanwhile, combine 1 cup of the vinegar with the sugar and water in a large bowl and stir until the sugar is dissolved.
Drain the cooked noodles, add... - 45.2279
Betty's Vermicelli And Spicy Prawns
1. In a gallon-sized plastic freezer bag, add olive oil, garlic salt, and red pepper sauce. Shake and mix well.
2. Drop prawns in plastic and press to coat evenly. Seal the bag and let it marinate overnight.
3. Follow package directions... - 102.166
To begin, rinse and thaw your large shrimp in cool running water. Lightly pat dry. In a wide tupperware dish, place the flour, paprika and cayenne pepper. Mix lightly with your hands and coat each piece of shrimp on both sides.
Heat saute pan over high... - 33.1451
Classic Shrimp Scampi On Garlic Spinach
Shrimp Scampi seems like one of those dishes everyone loves but only a few seem to make. This is usually because most people think it’s some complex recipe when it couldn’t be farther from the truth. - 115.183
Grilled Prawns Over Pineapple Rice
Succulent, marinated prawns are grilled and then set over a sweet and savoury pineapple rice. This is restaurant quality eating at its best! - 100.169
New Orleans Tiger Prawns
Heat the oil in a large sauce pan.
Saute the onion, celery and green pepper until tender.
Add the tomatoes and seasoning, Worcestershire sauce, Tabasco and simmer gently until the desired thickness has been achieved (about 4 hours).
Add the green onion and... - 41.1106
Stir Fried Prawn Masala
Are you looking for an easy recipe that will knock everyone's socks off and leave the guests asking for more? Then watch this video and learn to make an Asian classic that is sure to amaze your guests! - 114.899
Shell and devein the prawns, skewer them lengthwise so they won't curl during cooking.
Brush them with oil and place them on a baking sheet.
Blend the herbs, spices and season the prawns heavily.
Broil the prawns for 2 1/2-3 minutes on each side, over a grill... - 27.8444
Haka Fried Prawns
Clean and wash the prawns; mix well with cornflour, 1 teaspoon salt, pepper and wine.
Leave aside for 15 to 20 minutes.
Mix flour with water (coating consistency), 1/4 teaspoon salt, garlic, egg white and baking powder.
Add the prawns to the flour mixture... - 33.2285
Gazpacho With Prawns
Soak the bread in the water for 2 minutes.
Place in a blender or food processor with the remaining ingredients except the seasoning, prawns and lemon.
Puree until smooth.
Season to taste and chill.
To serve, pour into deep soup cups and hang three prawns over... - 33.4026
1) Arrange all the ingredients and utensils in advance.
2) In a pan, melt the butter and saute onion with garlic for around 5 minutes.
3) Add to the pan tomatoes with... - 43.958
Prawn And Vegetable Pilau
1. Place oil, onion, garlic, red pepper and celery in a large microwave-safe dish and cook on HIGH (100%) for 2 minutes. Add white and brown rice, stock and turmeric. Cook, uncovered, on HIGH (100%) for 15 minutes or until liquid is absorbed.
2. Fluff up with... - 35.354
Preparation Combine marinade ingredients in a medium bowl.
Add shrimp and stir to coat.
Set aside for 30 minutes.
Bring 2 inches of water to a boil in a medium saucepan.
Add broccoli and cook for 1 1/2 minutes or until crisp-tender.
Drain, rinse under cold... - 38.8473
Creole Style Prawns
1) Cut the tomatoes and take out the seeds and discard.
2) Chop the tomatoes and green pepper.
3) In a pan, heat the... - 48.9694
1) Take a saucepan and heat oil. Add garlic and saute for few seconds.
2) Pour wine and tomato puree and simmer for about 2-3 minutes. Now, add prawns and cook for 2 minutes, stirring continuously.
3) Take a blender or a food processor and pour the... - 42.7377
Fried Prawns In A Sour Sauce
Marinate the prawns for 30 minutes.
Pour off any excess liquid from the prawns, stir in the egg yolk then mix in the cornflour so that the prawns are all well coated.
Heat 1 tablespoon of oil in a small saucepan.
Fry the onion, garlic, ginger and pepper for... - 43.978
Melt the butter in a pan, add the onion and garlic and cook gently for 5 minutes.
Add the rice and toss until coated in the butter.
Add the wine and saffron and bring to the boil, stirring.
Cook until most of the wine has evaporated, stirring constantly.
Stir... - 43.3615
Fish And Prawn Bisque
Melt the butter in a large pan, add the onion and garlic and cook for 5 minutes, without browning.
Stir in the flour and cook for 2 minutes.
Gradually stir in the tomatoes, with their juice, and the lemon juice.
Add the bouquet garni, and salt and pepper to... - 42.7358
Creamy Linguine With Prawns
1) In a pan, cook the pasta according to the pack directions. This will take about 18 to 20 minutes.
2) As the pasta is cooking, heat the oil in a pan. Sauté the garlic gently for about 2 minutes.
3) Pour in the wine and over high heat bring it to... - 39.4935
California Spot Prawns With Grilled Baby Artichokes
Join Stephanie, The Posh Pescatarian, on a culinary adventure to California! Fresh off of a vacation to California's Central Coast, Stephanie makes Monterey Bay inspired spot prawns with grilled baby artichokes in an ginger, garlic and lemon infused olive... - 99.7852
1. Start by peeling the prawns, but reserve 6 prawns for garnish with just the body shell removed
2. In a pan, place the shells with the sole bones and trimmings, add 4 pints of water, lemon rind, bay leaf, parsley stalks and... - 47.477
Chemmen Pollichathu (kerala Style Foil Baked Prawns Masala)
Another proof why I feel nothing can beat Kerala seafood delicacies! Easy and comparatively lighter, this is simple marinated prawns pan cooked with spices and masala and later foil baked to perfection. Traditionally, the prawn masala is wrapped in banana... - 0
Keralan Parathas With Tiger Prawns In Coconut
1. For the parathas, fit the food processor with a dough blade. Blend the flour, eggs, sugar, condensed milk and 1 tsp salt until well combined. Gradually add the full-fat milk in a thin stream, blending continuously, until the mixture comes together as a... - 41.8639
Kerala Red Prawns Curry With Kokum
This is one of those dishes that make me drool just by the thought or sight of it; definitely an irresistible one for any seafood lovers! Kokum, or Kodampuli as we call in Kerala, is a typical ingredient in most of the seafood preparations here. It adds a... - 0
Scallop And Prawn Sticks
1.Thread prawns, scallops and onions onto six wooden skewers.
2.To make marinade, combine oil, wine, dill, parsley, chives, garlic, lime rind and juice in a glass dish.
Season to taste with pepper.
Add skewered seafood and marinate for 1 hour.
3.Remove... - 34.4299
Prawn Shrimp Provencale
1.In a pan, heat butter and saute onion and garlic.
2.Add cornflour along with tomato puree and cook for 2 minutes.
3.Add stock and let the mixture boil.
5.Stir in mushrooms, tomatoes, salt, pepper, white wine and prawns and cook for... - 45.2006
Jumbo Prawns With Tricolor Vegetables
Marinate the prawns in olive oil,salt and pepper.
Cut the bellpepper and tomato into small dices.
Cut the mushroom into half and slice.
For the foam:
In a sauce pan,sauté onion and garlic in butter.Add in roughly cut fennel and sauté.Pour the milk and allow... - 48.4565
Double Prawns In Spicy Tomato Sauce
Preparation Soak mushrooms in warm water to cover for 30 minutes; drain.
Cut off and discard stems and finely chop caps.
Combine mushrooms and remaining filling ingredients in a medium bowl.
Remove prawn shells, leaving tail sections... - 39.1189
Prawn And Artichoke Soup
Shell the prawns and set aside.
Put the heads, shells and debris into a saucepan with the wine, brandy, tomato puree, saffron, paprika, garlic and double cream.
Season with salt and pepper and a little ground mace.
Bring to the boil and simmer uncovered for... - 47.0849
Prawn Shrimp Stuffed Tomatoes
Cut the tops off the tomatoes, scoop out the pulp and reserve. Sprinkle the insides of the tomatoes with salt and leave upside down to drain.
Meanwhile, make the filling. Put the butter in a bowl and cook for 1 minute. Stir in onion and garlic. Cover with... - 28.7697
Charcoal Grilled Prawns
Place a muslin tea towel into a colander over a large bowl.
Pour in the yogurt and allow it to drain for at least two hours.
Combine the lime juice with 1 teaspoon of the salt and add the prawns (or shrimp); stir, and let sit for about 5 minutes.
Drain and... - 43.698
Mussel And Prawn Soup With Wine
Place stock, tomatoes, wine, garlic, rind, parsley, fennel, thyme and saffron in a large pan.
Bring to the boil.
Simmer for 20 minutes.
Add fish, prawns and mussels to pan.
Simmer for 5 minutes.
Discard any mussels that do... - 41.5719
Coconut, Fish & Prawn Curry
This coconut fish and prawn curry is an indian preparation of curried prawn. Cooked with chili powder, turmeric and mustard seeds with coconut milk, the coconut fish and prawn curry also has haddock fillets in it and is best served with basmati rice and lime... - 44.7398
Mushroom Ravioli With Prawns
"This is a sinfully rich pasta with Portobello mushrooms, prawns and capers in a white wine, butter and garlic sauce." - 39.0388
Pad Thai With Chicken And Prawns
1. Place noodles in a bowl. Pour over boiling water to cover. Soak for 15-20 minutes, separate noodles with chopsticks or a fork if necessary. Drain. Set aside.
2. Heat oil in a wok or nonstick frying pan over medium heat. Add garlic. Stir-fry for 1 minute.... - 39.792
Tagliatelle With Mussels And Prawns Shrimp
Put the oil in a bowl and cook for 30 seconds. Add the garlic and cook for 1 minute. Add the tomatoes, basil, pepper and peeled prawns (shrimp) and cook for 4 minutes. Season with salt to taste, set aside and keep warm.
Put the tagliatelle in a deep pot and... - 29.2798
Prawn And Cucumber Soup
Place the cucumber in an electric blender and work until smooth.
Transfer to a bowl and add the remaining ingredients, seasoning well with salt and pepper; mix well.
Chill for several hours before serving.
Garnish with mint and cucumber slices to serve. - 34.3298
Double Prawns In Spicy Tomato Sauce
Soak mushrooms in warm water to cover for 30 minutes; drain.
Cut off and discard stems and finely chop caps.
Combine mushrooms and remaining filling ingredients in a medium bowl.
Remove prawn shells, leaving tail sections intact.
Butterfly each... - 44.0948
Pork And Noodle Soup With Sesame Prawn Toasts
1. In a bowl, mix together 1 tablespoon of the soy sauce and the honey. Pour over the pork and turn in the marinade.
2. In a frying pan with 1 tablespoon of the sunflower oil. Fry the pork for about 4 minutes each side or until lightly... - 47.2849
Mussels And Prawns In Marinara Sauce
1. Place mussels and prawns in large bowl, add water, peppercorns, bay leaf and wine, cover, cook on HIGH for five minutes. Remove mussels and prawns to shallow serving dish, cover to keep warm, reserve stock. Discard any mussels with unopened shells.
2.... - 31.825
Fettuccini With Crab And Prawns In A Dill Cream Sauce
This is a great dish because it is really easy to make and it is what many people consider gourmet cooking for the home chef! This Venetian-style Seafood Fettuccini is definitely a winner when entertaining non-meat eaters or seafood lovers. In this dish the... - 132.674
Chamna Ne Kolmi No Patio ( Prawn And Pomfret Patia )
4. Wash pomfret and prawns separately, apply salt and set aside.
5. Grind coconut, garlic, Kashmiri chillies, cumin seeds, mustard seeds, pepper corns and masalas with the vinegar on a grinding stone or in a mixer.
6. Put the sesame oil, onions and curry... - 29.2402
Wash the shrimp without peeling and place in the boiling mixture of water, salt and pepper, lemon juice, onion, carrot, garlic, bay leaf and basil.
Cook gently for 10 minutes.
Let the shrimp cool in the broth peel and set aside.
Chop the 2 onions and garlic... - 43.3697
Shrimp Southern Style
Pour wine over shrimp (chop shrimp if large) cover and chill for at least 2 hours, turning occasionally.
Mix mayonnaise, mustard, lemon juice, parsley, capers, garlic and onion, season with salt and pepper to taste.
Drain the shrimp and add them with the... - 34.0643
Peel and devein shrimp.
Saute green onions, parsley, and garlic in butter until onions are tender.
Reduce heat to low; add shrimp.
Cook, stirring frequently, 3 to 5 minutes.
Remove shrimp with a slotted spoon to a serving dish; keep warm.
Add remaining... - 35.2796
Crab And Shrimp Soup
Put the fish, bay leaves, cloves, salt and pepper in the water and cook slowly for 30 minutes.
Let the fish cool in the broth, strain it and reserve the broth.Peel the shrimp and remove all the bones from the fish and put them through the blender with a... - 35.8194
Make the pancakes, about 16, and put aside.Make the Thick Cream Sauce following the recipe.
Put aside.Melt 3 tablespoons butter and stir in the spring onions or scallions and garlic and cook until soft, do not brown.
Stir in the mushrooms and cook for 15... - 44.8456
Scampi Alla Fireman Chef
Rinse prawns and set aside.
Heat clarified butter in large skillet over medium heat.
Cook garlic 1 to 2 minutes or until softened but not brown.
Add prawns, green onions, wine and lemon juice; cook until prawns turn pink and firm, 1 to 2 minutes on each... - 32.4756
Shrimp Scampi Supreme
Cook the orzo according to package directions, drain, rinse with hot water, and drain well again.
Meanwhile, in a 12-inch skillet, heat 2 tablespoons of the oil over moderately high heat for 1 minute.
Add the shrimp and stir-fry for 2 to 3 minutes or until... - 43.1799
Celery & Dried Shrimp Salad
Celery & Dried Shrimp Salad will get your guests rushing to the table. The Celery & Dried Shrimp Salad have been a success when ever I have served it. Try this wonderful recipe! - 43.7839
Seafood In Fresh Tomato Sauce
Cut prawns, seafood sticks and fish fillets into 2 1/2 cm (1 in) lengths.
Coat all seafood in seasoned flour, shaking off any excess.
Heat oil in a frying pan until hot, then add seafood.
Fry until light golden colour, turning frequently, then drain the... - 41.1311
1) Chop onion and garlic into thin slice.
2) Slice celery.
3) Crush saffron with pestle and mortar.
4) Peel and chop tomatoes.
5) Scrub and scrape fresh mussels and rinse under cold, running water.
6) In a skillet heat oil and fry onion,... - 46.2831
Skin fish fillets and cut into bite sized pieces.
Fry garlic in hot oil, in a chafing dish over a direct flame, until softened.
Add fish pieces, cook until lightly tinted, remove from pan.
Pour off any oil left in pan, add tomatoes, salt and... - 41.2276
1. Thinly slice the ginger and chop them into fine pieces.
2. Chop the garlic clove into fine pieces.
3. Chop the green onion into fine pieces.
4. Peel the prawns, remove the tails and devein them.
5. Make a shallow cut along the back of each... - 102.113
Linguine With Seafood And Garlic Two Ways
In a small saute pan, heat 2 tablespoons of the olive oil over moderate heat.
When the oil is hot, but not smoking, add the sliced garlic and saute over low heat for 3 to 4 minutes, stirring constantly, until the garlic turns light golden brown.
Remove from... - 44.0948
In a 1 1/2 quart casserole, place butter, oil, onion, and garlic.
Microwave, uncovered, on HIGH (100%) for 2 minutes.
Stir in shrimp, lemon juice, wine, and hot pepper seasoning.
Microwave, uncovered, on HIGH (100%) for 4 to 5 minutes (stirring to bring... - 37.1825
Shrimp Scampi Shashank
Saute shrimps in oil - drain, throw away the oil.
Add butter to the pan and fry onions, garlic, basil and oregano.
Add wine and cream, tomatoes and shrimps.
Cook for 5 mins.
Serve with rice.
NOTE : This makes a meal with any salad of your... - 33.2445
Shrimp Scampi recipe can also be served with bread or steamed rice. You can add vegetables to the rice to make it more flavorsome. If you like your scampi hot, add in more of red chili flakes or sautéed chili. You can also use crayfish or lobster tails for... - 34.99
In 2 1/2-quart grill-safe casserole, combine butter, oil and garlic.
Remove cooking grid.
Place casserole directly on lava rock grate, arranging rocks around dish.
Cook at HIGH with hood open until butter melts.
Cook and stir until shrimp are... - 40.6969
1) In flour, dredge the shrimp properly. Set aside.
2) Heat the oil in a 9-inch skillet.
3) Add the garlic and sautÃ© till it has turned golden in color.
4) Add the prepared shrimp and sautÃ©, occasionally turning, till the meat starts to turn... - 47.0443
Microwave Herbed Bouillabaisse
This bouillabaise recipe is prepared with fish and seafood like prawns, scallops, mussels and crabs. Cooked in the microwave in fish stok with tomato paste, turmeric and lemon juice, garlic and onions for flavor, the boillabase can be served with soft sinner... - 49.3278
Peel shrimp, leaving tails intact.
Starting at tail end, cut each shrimp down the back, cutting to, but not through, underside of shrimp.
Arrange 8 shrimp, cut sides down, in each of 6 gratin dishes; set aside.
Melt margarine in a small skillet over medium... - 36.0441
Shrimp With Lobster Sauce
Shrimp With Lobster Sauce is a unique and winning shrimp preparation that my family and relatives looks forward to having for every weekend luncheon. This is perfect for your dinner parties all around the year too. Surprise your guests with this exquisite... - 46.8256
Pasta With Light Shrimp Scampi
In a large skillet, heat the oil with the garlic over moderate-to-high heat.
When the garlic sizzles, add the shrimp and saute just until they turn pink, about 1 minute.
Stir in the fish stock, wine, parsley, and lemon zest.
In a small cup or bowl, stir the... - 40.9003
Heat oil slowly in a large, deep, heavy kettle.
Chop onion, parsley and garlic together until fine.
Saute in oil until lightly browned.
Add tomatoes, tomato sauce, bay leaves, oregano and basil; add salt and pepper to taste.
Simmer gently, covered, for 1... - 42.3966
Place the shrimp in a saucepan and add pickling spices and water to cover.
Break celery into quarters and add it.
Add salt and peppercorns.
Bring to a boil and simmer three minutes.
Let the shrimp cool in the cooking liquid.
Drain the shrimp and shell... - 43.9403
Chesapeake Bay Jambalaya
Chesapeake Bay Jambalaya is a filling shrimp dish with a unique flavor! I make it often for my parties because it is a personal favorite. Try this Chesapeake Bay Jambalaya! - 42.5888
Stuffed Shrimp With Tarragon
Were you looking for a tasty shrimp dish that you can serve for a dinner party? Then Stuffed Shrimp With Tarragon is definitely the recipe for you. Try it and I am sure you will be surprised by how much your guests like it! - 46.0064
San Francisco Clam Bake With Instant Clam Broth
Wash all the shellfish in cold running water.
Presoak a clay pot, top and bottom, in water for 15 minutes.
Line the bottom of the presoaked pot with sliced onion, then add the clams.
Top with the shrimp and scallops, then squeeze the lemon juice over.
Add all... - 42.8586
Sopa De Pescadores
Sopa De Pescadores is a delicious appetizer which I always love to have. I bet, once you have this Sopa De Pescadores, you will always crave for some more. - 45.3065
Scampi Alla Fireman Chef
Rinse the prawns and set aside.
Heat the clarified butter in a large skillet over medium heat.
Cook the garlic for 1 to 2 minutes or until softened, being careful not to let it brown.
Add the prawns, green onions, wine and lemon juice and cook until the... - 35.2737
Scampi Alla Griglia
1. Shell the prawns, without detaching the tail.
2. Using a small sharp knife, slit each prawn down the back and lift out the black or white intestinal vein.
3. Quickly wash the prawns under cold running water and pat them thoroughly dry with... - 45.8187
Heat the butter in a sauce pan with the oil, add the onion and garlic.
Saute until tender.
Stir in the catsup, brandy, vinegar, orange juice, concentrate, molasses, Worcestershire, seasonings, Tabasco and smoke flavouring and bring to a boil.
Reduce heat and... - 42.1573
1) In a saucepan, saute the onion and garlic in oil until the onion is transparent.
2) Stir in the tomatoes along with the salt, pepper, sugar and oregano or marjoram.
3) Cover and simmer the tomato mixture for about 15 minutes.
4) In a small saucepan,... - 44.5201
Fried Noodles Xiamen Style
Peel prawns, remove heads and discard any intestinal tract.
Keep prawns aside and put heads and shells in a pan with 1 cup water.
Bring to the boil, then simmer 10 minutes.
Strain through a sieve, pressing on heads and shells to extract the maximum stock.
Set... - 47.2404
1. Cut fish into bite sized pieces, skin them and shell prawns.
2. In chafing dish over direct flame fry garlic in a little hot oil such that softened, cook fish fillets, such that lightly tinted and drain.
3. From the pan pour off any oil left, add... - 39.6207
Cabbage And Carrot Stir Fry
1) Rinse well and thinly shred cabbage into strips, or large leaves if you wish.
2) Cut the carrots into thin slices.
3) Remove the shell from prawns and shred bacon if whole rashers are being utilized.
4) Fine mince the garlic and slice spring... - 43.357