- » Garlic Wedge
Garlic Wedge Recipes
Enjoy our collection of garlic wedge recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for garlic wedge recipes.
Garlic Potato Wedges
In a 7" X 11" baking dish, combine the garlic, oil, soy sauce, paprika, and pepper.
Microwave on high for 30 seconds, or until the garlic softens.
Cut each potato lengthwise into six wedges.
Add to the baking dish and toss with the garlic mixture to... - 33.7274
Barbecued Garlic Potato Wedges
1) In a large pan, par-boil the potatoes in water for 10 minutes. Drain and place under cold water, again drain them thoroughly.
2) When the potatoes are cold, cut them with the skins into thick wedges.
3) In a small pan, heat the oil... - 43.0207
Three Onion Garlic Soup With Garlic Gorgonzola Croutons
To make the Three Onion—Garlic Soup: Squeeze the roasted garlic pulp from the heads into a small bowl, taking care to remove any bits of skin from the pulp.
Set aside until needed.
In a very large, heavy-bottomed pot, saute the red, yellow, and white... - 45.3275
Lirit’s Garlic It! Quesadilla
This is the recipe that was featured at the Taste of Washington, by Purple Beet Catering founder, Lirit Maslan. - 22.9078
Fried Codfish In Garlic Sauce
This fried codfish in garlic sauce is one of my favorite fried fish recipes. Not only because I love the taste of cod but also as the garlic sauce compliments the fried cod so very well. Coated with seasoned flour, it is fried to a beautiful golden brown and... - 37.6706
Scallops Sauteed In Garlic Butter
In a saucepan heat the butter and garlic slowly.
Add the scallops and cook five minutes.
Season with salt and pepper and serve immediately with tartar sauce and lemon wedges. - 26.8119
Scallops Sauteed In Garlic Butter
In a saucepan heat the butter and garlic slowly.
Add the scallops and cook five minutes.
Season with salt and pepper and serve immediately with tartar sauce and lemon wedges. - 31.4481
1) Take a skillet and heat oil and butter.
2) Stir fry garlic and shrimp.
3) Season with salt and pepper.
4) Cook shrimp for 2-3 minutes or until pink.
5) Place shrimp in a serving dish, decorate with lemon wedges, and serve. - 33.9648
Chicory Sauteed In Olive Oil And Garlic
1. Wash and thoroughly dry the chicory.
2. In a large skillet heat the oil until hot but not smoking. Add the garlic and cook for 1 to 2 minutes. Do not let it burn.
3. Add the chicory and saute until wilted and tender. Season with salt and pepper. Serve hot... - 31.1745
Whitefish With Garlic Butter
Thaw fish, if frozen.
Remove head and tail, if desired.
Rub the clove of minced garlic on inside cavity of fish.
Lightly grease cooking grill.
Place fish in center of the cooking grill.
Grill 30 minutes or till fish flakes when tested with a fork.
Meanwhile,... - 37.451
Stir Fry Garlic Mushrooms
Heat oil and butter in a large frying pan and cook garlic and mushrooms over a medium heat for 2-3 minutes.
Add bacon and breadcrumbs and cook for 2 minutes longer.
Stir in basil and serve on a bed of bean sprouts or with toast wedges. - 33.1812
1. Mix melted margarine, lemon juice, onion powder, paprika, salt and pepper in square dish, 8 x 8 x 2 inches. If fish fillets are large, cut into 4 serving pieces; pat dry.
2. Place fish in margarine mixture; turn fish over to coat. Arrange fish with... - 32.5765
Sauteed Scallops With Garlic
1. Wash and pat dry the scallops and coat them with flour.
2. Take a large skillet and heat the olive oil in it.
3. Add scallops and cook them very swiftly toss them lightly into the hot oil and keep on shaking the pan to avoid the scallops from... - 36.9811
Garlic Cod has a mind blowing taste. The lemon juice gives the Garlic Cod a tangy and bracing taste. - 48.8837
Chicory Sauteed In Olive Oil And Garlic
1) Thoroughly wash and dry the chicory.
2) Take a large skillet and heat oil in it.
3) Add the garlic and cook for 1-2 minutes, making sure not to burn it.
4) Add the chicory and sautÃ© until it turns tender and wilts.
5) Season with... - 36.3514
Cheese And Garlic Crisps
1. Split each pitta bread round in half, horizontally, then cut each half into 4 wedges. Place butter, garlic and basil in a bowl and mix to combine.
2. Place pitta wedges cut side up on a lightly oiled baking tray. Brush with butter mixture, then sprinkle... - 27.2596
Butterflied Cumin And Garlic Lamb
1. To butterfly the lamb, cut away the meat from the bone using a small sharp knife. Remove any excess fat and the thin, parchment-like membrane. Bat out the meat to an even thickness, then prick the fleshy side of the lamb well with the tip of a knife.
2. In... - 35.1338
If fish fillets are large, cut into 5 serving pieces.
Sprinkle both sides with salt and pepper.
Mix melted margarine, the lemon juice, onion powder and paprika.
Dip fish into margarine mixture.
Place in ungreased square pan, 9x9x2 inches.
Pour remaining... - 43.0297
In a large shallow dish, stir together the broth, wine or sherry, olive oil, salt, oregano, pepper and garlic.
Add the shrimp and turn them to coat them well.
Cover with plastic wrap.
Marinate in the refrigerator for 1 1/2 to 2 hours.
(Do not marinate for... - 44.6076
Heat a heavy skillet over medium-low heat, add the oil and garlic, and cook gently until the garlic is golden, about 15 minutes.
Remove the garlic from the oil and reserve.
Return the pan to the heat and saute the bread until golden.
Place the garlic and... - 41.3763
Trout With Ham And Garlic
Roll up the ham and place one piece inside the cavity of each trout.
Season each fish liberally with salt and pepper.
Heat the oil in a frying pan, add the garlic and 2 trout and fry for 5 to 8 minutes on each side, until cooked.
Drain on kitchen paper and... - 36.8908
Garlic Flavored Braised Red Cabbage
Preheat oven to 325 Â°F (160 Â°C).
Core cabbage. Cut in quarters and slice thinly. Place cabbage in bowl with cold water for 30 minutes. Drain and set aside.
Place salt pork in deep ovenproof saute pan. Cook 3 minutes over medium heat. Discard salt pork... - 25.1881
Clams In Tomato And Garlic Sauce
Separate the egg whites from the yolks.
Finely chop the whites.
Sieve the yolks.
Heat the oil in a frying pan.
Add the onion and garlic and fry until the onion is soft but not brown.
Stir in the bread-crumbs, tomatoes, egg yolks and salt and pepper to... - 41.9218
Homemade Garlic Balsamic Vinaigrette
Wondering what to do with the nice, ripe, red heirloom tomatoes? Well, there could be no better way to relish the sweet-tart flavor of tomatoes then toss them up with garlic-balsamic dressing spiked with Italian seasoning. Pick your cues from the recipe given... - 90.8427
Scallops With Garlic And Parsley
1)Wash scallops and drain thoroughly later cutting in half, if required.
2)Place flour seasoned with salt and pepper in bowl.
3)Add scallops and coat with flour either by hands or spoon.
4)Use large skillet, heat oil and butter so that scallops are not... - 42.4313
Garlic Flavored Corned Beef And Cabbage
Place meat in large kettle; cover with cold water.
Add garlic and onion; heat to boiling.
Reduce heat; cover tightly and simmer 3 1/2 hours or until tender.
Place meat on warm platter; keep warm.
Skim fat from liquid.
Add cabbage; simmer uncovered 15 minutes. - 24.2866
Lemon Garlic Cod
Melt margarine in large skillet over medium-high heat, stir in garlic.
Season cod fillets on both sides with lemon pepper.
Place fillets in pan and cook for 10 minutes per inch of thickness, measured at thickest part, or until fish flakes easily when tested... - 26.7736
Oven Fries With Roasted Garlic
Preheat the oven to 425°.
On a large rimmed baking sheet, toss the potatoes and garlic cloves with the olive oil.
Spread the potatoes in an even layer cut side down.
Season with salt and pepper and sprinkle with the chopped thyme.
Bake for about 30 minutes,... - 31.8136
Brie With Roasted Garlic
1 Divide heads of garlic into cloves (should have 20 to 24 cloves); do not peel. Place garlic in a heavy 1-quart saucepan with the oil. Cook over medium heat for 5 minutes, stirring constantly. Cover and reduce heat to medium-low; continue cooking for 10... - 26.8787
Garlic Herb Steak Fries
This video shows you how to make thick-cut garlic herb steak fries. They're super easy to make, all you have to do is cut them into wedges, season with some garlic powder and dried herbs, salt and pepper, add some oil, and throw in the oven. - 0
Spring Chicken With Garlic
Peel away outer leaves from garlic heads, leaving skin of cloves intact.
Separate the cloves.
Peel and mince 4 cloves; reserve remaining garlic cloves.
In a small bowl combine minced garlic, 1 tablespoon of the oil, 1 tablespoon fresh thyme, the cracked black... - 43.5943
Lemon Garlic Roasted Chicken
Rinse chicken; pat dry with paper towels.
Season with salt and pepper, then rub the skin with butter.
Place lemons, garlic and rosemary in cavity of chicken.
Tuck wings under back and tie legs together with cotton string.
Arrange medium-low Kingsford briquets... - 41.4036
Herbed Garlic Bread
Dissolve yeast and 1 teaspoon sugar in water in a large bowl; let stand 5 minutes.
Add beer (at room temperature), olive oil, 2 teaspoons sugar, salt, garlic powder, and 1 1/2 cups flour; beat at medium speed of an electric mixer until blended.
Gradually stir... - 43.2065
Garlic Eggplant And Peppers
Place the eggplant on a plate and cut a 4" to 6" slit lengthwise along the top.
Leave the stem attached.
Microwave on high for 10 minutes, or until the eggplant is quite soft and has collapsed.
Set aside to cool.
In a small cup, combine the garlic, parsley,... - 38.8394
Butternut Squash Salad With Garlic, Chilli And Caraway
Preheat the oven to 180°C/350°F/gas mark 4.
Place the squash in a roasting dish, cut side up, and add the garlic cloves.
Sprinkle with pepper and half the olive oil.
Roast for about 40 minutes or until soft and golden, turning from time to time.
Remove from... - 43.0611
Bring salted water to a boil over high heat and add potatoes.
Cook over medium heat until potatoes are just fork tender.
Drain and cool.
Slice each potato horizontally into 6 wedges.
Mix melted butter with garlic powder and oregano.
Brush potatoes with... - 33.5317
Cheesy Garlic Crisps
Cheesy garlic crisps can be made with rye bread or tortillas. Brushed with a butter and minced garlic mix, the bread or tortillas are baked to a crispy bite and can be served as appetizer or snacks at any time. - 30.6212
Watercress Salad With Beets And Roasted Garlic Crostini
1. Preheat the oven to 350° Place the beets in a small baking dish and cover it with foil. Cut off the top third of the head of garlic and set it on a sheet of foil. Drizzle the garlic with olive oil and wrap it in the foil. Bake the beets and garlic until... - 34.7299
Garlic shrimp Scampi
1. On a large flat plate, combine olive oil, salt, pepper, oregano, and garlic. Add shrimp to oil mixture and turn them to coat well. Marinate shrimp, turning several times, 2 hours in refrigerator.
2. Skewer marinated shrimp, threading them through the... - 26.0075
Garlic Butterflied Shrimp
1. Peel shrimp, then cut each down the back, from neck to tail, almost all the way through. Pull out and discard veins. Rinse shrimp and lay open, cut sides down, pressing gently to flatten. For easier handling and to hold shrimp flat, run thin metal skewers,... - 26.0638
Garlic Lamb Kabobs
Place meat in shallow dish; pour dressing over.
Let stand, turning occasionally, 2 hours at room temperature.
Run eight 12 inch skewers through meat fat to grease.
Thread on skewers in this order: lamb, green pepper, lamb, onion.
Broil 4 inches from heat, 10... - 24.0349
Sauteed Artichoke Hearts With Garlic And Lemon
Heat the oil in a large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat.
Add the artichokes and crushed red pepper; cook, stirring occasionally, until artichokes just start to brown, about 5 minutes.
Stir in the garlic and salt; cook, stirring occasionally, until... - 17.5743
Garlic Shrimp In Wine
1) Heat the oil in a small skillet.
2) Add the garlic and shrimp and sautÃ© for about 3 to 5 minutes, till the shrimp turns pink, constantly stirring.
3) Take out the garlic and discard it.
4) To the skillet, add the salt, wine and pepper and cook... - 46.911
Broiled Marinated Shrimp With Garlic And Rosemary
1. Place shrimp on four long metal skewers, threading through tails and body.
2. Combine oil, garlic, rosemary, salt, and pepper in a shallow dish. Place skewered shrimp in dish and turn to coat well. Marinate shrimp, turning several times, 2 hours in... - 27.644
Roasted Autumn Vegetables With A Garlic Sauce
1) Preheat the oven to 220°C / 425°F/ Gas Mark 7.
2) In the boiling salted water, place the garlic head for about 5 minutes. Drain well and dry on a kitchen paper.
3) In a large roasting pan, place all the herbs and vegetables with... - 43.0506
Stuffed Vine Leaves With Garlic Yogurt
1. Rinse the vine leaves in plenty of cold water. Put in a bowl, cover with boiling water and leave for 10 minutes. Drain thoroughly.
2. Mix together the onion, spring onions, parsley, mint, lemon, chilli, fennel, rice and 25 ml / 1 1/2 tbsp of the olive oil.... - 41.7677
Fettuccine With Garlic And Kale
Bring large pot of salted water to boil.
Add 1 tablespoon oil.
Add kale and stir until beginning to wilt, about 1 minute.
Add fettuccine and cook until just tender but still firm to bite.
Meanwhile, combine remaining 1/4 cup oil and garlic in heavy small... - 35.9626
To begin, rinse and thaw your large shrimp in cool running water. Lightly pat dry. In a wide tupperware dish, place the flour, paprika and cayenne pepper. Mix lightly with your hands and coat each piece of shrimp on both sides.
Heat saute pan over high... - 33.1451
Lemon Mint Bulgur Risotto With Garlic Shrimp
1. Combine 3 cups water and 3/4 teaspoon salt in a medium saucepan, bring to a simmer (do not boil). Keep warm over low heat.
2. Heat 1 tablespoon olive oil in a medium saute pan over medium heat. Add green onions, and cook for 1 minute, stirring constantly.... - 32.3819
Roast Whole Snapper With Peppers And Fried Garlic
Preheat oven to 425° F.
In a large bowl, combine the onion, minced garlic, peppers, potatoes, herbs, black pepper, salt, and 1/2 cup of the olive oil; mix well.
Transfer the vegetable mixture to a shallow baking dish large enough to accommodate the fish and... - 42.0625
Bluefish With Garlic And Sage
Bluefish With Garlic And Sage is the one recipe that is very quick and easy to make sea-food. This recipe is my own creation and surprisingly I succeded in getting the desired results. Light, crispy, easy and scumptuous recipe. Are all these qualities not... - 33.6247
Braised Tomatoes With Chilies In Garlic Sauce
1) Wash tomatoes thoroughly and pat dry with a paper towel. Cut into two halves and remove the seeds.If tomatoes are plum then quarter them lengthwise and if round tomatoes ar being used then chop into 1 inch wedges.
2) Peel of the garlic cloves... - 43.9815
Steamed Halibut With Garlic & Ginger
Gently warm Thai oil in a small skillet.
Add garlic and ginger, cook slowly over low heat for 2 minutes.
Add the soy sauce and lime juice, stir well.
Simmer 1 minute more.
Remove from heat.
Arrange the fish filets in a steamer basket, simmer until just cooked... - 31.6041
Garlic Herb Cheesecake
Prepare crust; set aside.
Insert metal blade.
Mince garlic leave in work bowl.
Add cream cheese to work bowl and process continuously (stopping to scrape bowl often) until soft and smooth.
With motor running, pour eggs, lemon juice, and fines herbes through... - 38.8128
Grilled Tiger Shrimp With Dill, Thyme And Garlic
1. Preheat coals to medium hot before grilling.
2. Devein peeled shrimp, while keep a tail piece intact. Keep shrimp under cold water, rinse well and pat dry.
3. Take a shallow bowl, mix lemon juice, herbs, pepper, garlic and oil well. Add... - 44.1564
Broiled Garlic Shrimp (scampi All'aglio)
Shell, devein and quickly wash and dry the shrimp.
Melt the butter or margarine in a large shallow baking dish.
(It must be able to fit under the broiler).
Add the olive oil, lemon juice, scallion, garlic, salt and pepper.
Add the shrimp and turn them over in... - 40.4951
Homemade Garlic Shrimp Scampi
Preheat oven to 400° F.
Remove shells from shrimp, leaving shell on tail section only.
Devein, wash under running water, and drain on paper towels.
Spray a 13 x 9 x 2-inch baking dish with a non-fat cooking spray.
Blend together liquid Butter Buds, lite... - 42.8644
Oven Roasted Garlic Fries
Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
Place potatoes on parchment lined baking sheet.
Toss with olive oil, melted butter, garlic, parsley, salt and pepper.
Spread in one layer and bake for 30 to 35 minutes.
They should be tender, golden brown and crisp on the outside. - 26.2949
Roasted Garlic And Onion Linguine
Peel onions, and cut each into 8 wedges.
Gently peel outer skin from garlic and discard.
Cut off and discard top one-fourth of garlic head.
Place onion and garlic, cut sides up, in center of a piece of heavy-duty aluminum foil; coat with cooking spray.
Fold... - 43.4094
Garlic Mushroom And Hazelnuts
1) Heat the oven.
2) In the oven, set the potatoes for baking.
3) In a frying pan, melt the butter and fry the onion in it until it becomes soft.
4) Add the garlic and stir fry for a minute.
5) Next, add the mushrooms and fry for 4 to 5... - 45.914
Roasted Mixed Vegetables With Garlic And Herb Sauce
1. Preheat the oven to 220°C/ 425°F/Gas Mark 7. Cut the garlic in half horizontally. Put into a large roasting tin with all the vegetables and herbs.
2. Add the oil, season well with salt and pepper and toss together to coat lightly in the oil.
3. Cover... - 43.2799
Garlic Calamari With Kumara Crisps
Combine juice, calamari, ginger and garlic in large bowl, cover; refrigerate 3 hours or overnight.
Heat oil in medium pan; deep-fry kumara, in batches, until crisp.
Drain on absorbent paper.
Coat calamari in flour; shake away excess.
Reheat oil; fry... - 39.3359
Garlic Flavored Celery Victor
Celery Victor is simply irresistible. Try this amazingly delicious Celery Victor recipe; I am sure you will always tempt to prepare this for every party! - 43.9491
Fish With Saffron And Garlic
Rinse the fish and set aside.
Crumble the saffron threads into a small heatproof bowl, add the tablespoon of boiling water, and set aside.
Prepare the remaining ingredients.
Melt the butter in a nonreac-tive skillet.
Add the garlic and saute for a minute or... - 42.0045
Val's Potatoes With Garlic And Parsley
1. Wash, peel and cut the potatoes into 1-inch dices.
2. In a saucepan, cover the potatoes with cold water and salt.
3. Plan the pan over a medium flame and boil for 12 to 15 minutes until the potatoes are tender.
4. Drain the potatoes in a... - 40.7839
Super Bowl Food - Hawaiian Garlic Chicken
Chicken Karaage is a great dish to serve on any party. You can enjoy this with beer or homemade sauce. It is a perfect blend of soy sauce, ginger and garlic. Just take a look at the recipe video. - 119.153
Garlic Ratatouille With Pine Nuts
Ratatouille is a tasty vegetable dish that is extremely addictive. I served this for dinner when a friend came over and she still talks about how she enjoyed it. Try this Ratatouille recipe. - 42.7276
Garlic Lemon Red Snapper
Spread almonds on a rimmed microwave-proof plate.
Microwave, uncovered, on HIGH (100%) for 6 to 8 minutes or until nuts are golden, stirring every 3 minutes.
Place butter, garlic, lemon juice, parsley, paprika, and lemon peel in a small... - 42.6613
Butterflied Prawns With Garlic, Chilli And Parsley
1. Cut prawns down the back and remove vein.
2. Combine oil, lemon juice, garlic, chilli and parsley in a bowl. Add prawns, mix well, and leave to marinate for 2-3 hours.
3. Heat oil in a large pan, coat prawns with flour, and cook quickly in oil for 2-3... - 34.5244
Easy Garlic Lemon Red Snapper
Rinse fish, pat dry, and set aside.
Spread almonds in a 9-inch pie pan and bake in a 375° oven until golden (about 5 minutes), stirring several times.
Remove almonds from pan and set aside.
Place butter in same pan and return to oven.
When butter is melted,... - 34.7941
Portuguese Garlic Chicken
In a 4-quart or larger electric slow cooker, combine onion, garlic, tomatoes, ham, and raisins.
Reserve chicken neck and giblets for other uses; rinse chicken inside and out and pat dry.
Tuck wingtips under; tie drumsticks together, if desired.
Place chicken... - 36.6994
Garlic Flat Bread With Smoked Mozzarella And Tomato Vinaigrette
To prepare flatbreads, weigh or lightly spoon whole wheat flour into a dry measuring cup; level with a knife.
Combine whole wheat flour, 1/4 cup water, and yeast in a bowl; let stand 10 minutes.
Weigh or lightly spoon all-purpose flour into dry... - 45.9994
Garlic Fennel Pizza With Two Cheese
To make the dough: In a large bowl, combine the flours, fennel seeds, and salt; mix well.
In a small bowl, mix the yeast into the warm water, stirring until completely dissolved.
Add the oil and mix well.
Mixing with your hands, add the yeast mixture to the... - 47.8217
Gilroy Garlic Confit Steaks With Artichoke Orzo Ragout
1. Preheat the grill or broiler.
2. Rub the trimmed artichokes with the lemon halves to prevent discoloration.
3. In a small saucepan, put together all the garlic confit ingredients.
4. Over low heat, bring it to simmer and cook gently... - 49.3793
Garlic Parmesan Crisps
In a small bowl, mix butter and garlic salt until well blended.
Split each pita in half to make two rounds.
Spread each with butter mixture.
Sprinkle with Parmesan cheese and basil.
Cut each round into six wedges; place on an ungreased baking sheet.
Bake at... - 32.229
Prawns In Garlic Butter
Melt the butter with the olive oil in a skillet.
Add the garlic and prawns.
Sprinkle with salt and pepper.
Add lemon juice.
Saute until prawns turn pink, only about 3-4 minutes.
Turn and cook other side.
Serve hot. - 39.1189
Halve garlic and saute it lightly in oil.
When hot, add clams which have been thoroughly rinsed in several waters.
Season with salt and pepper.
Cover with tight lid and steam until clams open.
Add lemon juice and parsley.
Then shake pan to distribute and... - 38.7996
Garlic Shrimp With Rice
1. Melt butter in a wide nonstick frying pan over medium-high heat. Add oil, garlic, 3 tablespoons (45 ml) water, and shrimp. Cook, stirring, until shrimp are just opaque but still moist in center; cut to test (3 to 4 minutes).
2. To serve, spoon rice onto a... - 30.4272
Roasted Butternut Squash And Garlic
Preheat the oven to 220°C/425°F/gas mark 7.
Peel the butternut squash using a potato peeler.
Scoop out the seeds with a spoon and discard, then cut the flesh into 5 cm wedges.
Put in a mixing bowl with 3 tablespoons of the olive oil and mix well.
Season... - 37.1183
Truffle Oil, Garlic & Parmesan Cheese Oven Roasted Fries
Here I go again making you step out of your comfort zone. Ready to try something new? Try my white truffle, garlic and parmesan cheese oven roasted french fries. Trust me, you're going to want to try more dishes that include truffle oils and butter. - 0
Vegetable Omelete With Garlic Mayonnaise
Omeletes make a perfect American breakfast and can be made by using a variety of ingredients. The chef in the video also shows how to make a mixed vegetable omelete and serves it with flavorful garlic mayonnaise. What else one can ask more for??? - 102.544
Easy Garlic Baked Fillets
Preheat oven to 450F (230C).
Lightly oil a baking sheet large enough to hold fish in a single layer; set aside.
Heat oil in a small saucepan.
Add garlic; saute about 5 minutes.
Do not let garlic brown; discard sauteed garlic.
Cut fish fillets into 4 equal... - 37.6901
Garlic Tiger Prawn Kebabs
Cut the finger rolls in half lengthways.
Pull out the soft bread centres to leave hollow 'shells'.
Melt the butter with the garlic and a little salt and pepper.
Brush all over the bread rolls.
Place on a baking (cookie) sheet and bake in a preheated oven at... - 37.9504
Potato Skins With Garlic Sauce
1 Preheat the oven to 200C (400F/Gas 6). Scrub and dry the potatoes. Bake in the oven for 1-11/4 hours until tender. When cool enough to handle, halve the potatoes and scoop out the insides, leaving the skins with a 1 cm (1/2 inch) thickness of potato flesh.... - 29.739
Garlic Salad Nicoise
Rub a salad bowl with garlic, add lettuce, 2-3 tablespoons dressing, and toss.
Mix 1/4 cup dressing with potatoes and beans, then pile on lettuce.
Garnish with olives, tomatoes, and anchovies, sprinkle with capers, herbs, and remaining salad dressing.
Do not... - 37.3499
Sausage Casserole With Garlic Toasts
1. Heat your oven to 220C/fan 200C/gas 7
2. Add the sausages, onion and pepper into a roasting tin and roast for twenty minutes
3. Turn the temperature down to 200C/fan 180C/gas 6, add tomatoes and stock them over sausages
4. Add sugar... - 37.7052
Chili Garlic Seared Fish
1)On a plate place the fish fillets and apply oil.
2)Apply a tablespoon of red chili paste and lemon juice on each fillet and rub into the fish.
3)Sprinkle granulated garlic, onion powder and salt on both sides and set the fish aside for 3... - 0
Wilted Escarole Salad With Pancetta And Garlic
1. Trim away the ends and any wilted outer leaves of the escarole. Separate the leaves, wash them well and dry. Tear the leaves into bite-size pieces, wrap and refrigerate. (The escarole can be prepared up to 1 day ahead.)
2. In a medium saucepan of boiling... - 35.8656
Lemon, Garlic And Herb Roast Chicken
1. Heat oven to 200C / 180C fan / gas 6. Halve the lemons and prick one half all over with your knife. Cut the rest into wedges and set aside. If the chicken's legs are tied with string, remove it. Put the lemon half inside the cavity with a bay leaf, a few... - 32.3988
Garlic Fries From The Ballpark
It's the middle of baseball season and I thought it would be really fun to make this baseball game favorite. I recently went to a game and posted the garlic fries on my instagram. Many of you thought i should do a video! So here it is. just make sure to have... - 0
Roasted Garlic And Feta Walnut Dip With Toasted Flat Bread
1) Preheat oven or toaster oven to highest setting.
2) Over garlic bulb, pour oil and rub it over it skin.
3) In a foil, double-wrap the garlic and roast for 25 minutes.
4) In food processor, combine feta, walnuts, oregano, pepper... - 44.7356
Curly Endive Salad With Crispy Prosciutto And Garlic Croutons
RINSE ENDIVE and oak leaf lettuce in cold water.
Shake lightly in tea-towel to absorb excess water.
Tear endive and lettuce into pieces.
1.Peel and slice onions; separate into rings.
Combine endive, lettuce and onions in salad bowl or wide shallow... - 42.1337
Sauteed Shrimp With Garlic Lime And Chile Sauce
In a large skillet, heat 1 tablespoon of the oil over medium-high heat.
Add the garlic and, stirring, cook for 1 minute.
Add the shrimp, in one layer if possible, and cook for 2 minutes.
Using tongs, flip the shrimp over and cook for 1 minute.
Add the lime... - 40.6487
Chilli & Garlic Beef Stir Fry
1. Toss the steak in 2 tbsp oil, then season well with pepper. Stir together the tomato ketchup and soy in a jug.
2. Heat a wok over a high heat, then stir-fry the steak in 2 batches for 1 min until just browned. Remove and set aside. Reduce the heat to... - 32.3496
Spanish Omelette With Garlic
1) Place a large non-stick frying pan over moderate heat and cook the onions, potatoes, tomatoes, parsley and garlic in oil till most of the liquid has evaporated from the tomatoes.
2) Put the cooked ingredients in a large bowl and add the eggs. Stir... - 40.6797
Baked Fish With Garlic And Mushrooms
Thoroughly wash and dry the fish inside and out and coat with a little olive oil.
Slice mushrooms and place half the total quantity in the bottom of a shallow baking dish.
Now rub the fish with the desired amount of salt and pepper from the inside and the... - 43.619
Feeling Ugly: Garlic Chilli Prawns & Pesto Couscous
Feeling ugly? When I'm feeling this way, I like to eat prawns/shrimp because amazingly, they protect the skin from premature ageing, and it helps us produce new hair and skin cells making us look vibrant and healthy. They say it even helps prevent hair loss... - 0
Garlic Wedge Recipes By Category