- » Garlic Walnut Dip
Garlic Walnut Dip Recipes
Enjoy our collection of garlic walnut dip recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for garlic walnut dip recipes.
Roasted Garlic And Feta Walnut Dip With Toasted Flat Bread
1) Preheat oven or toaster oven to highest setting.
2) Over garlic bulb, pour oil and rub it over it skin.
3) In a foil, double-wrap the garlic and roast for 25 minutes.
4) In food processor, combine feta, walnuts, oregano, pepper... - 44.9543
You May Also Like!
Creamy Pesto With Walnut
Pesto the easy way. A very simple way of making the favorite Pesto : a must-do whenever basil leaves are available fresh. The video illustrates how simple it is to get this done at home and eaten as a great dip with crackers. - 106.716
Put the walnut pieces, garlic, oil and lemon juice in an electric blender and work until smooth.
Add the yogurt and blend in quickly.
Season with salt and pepper to taste.
Transfer to a serving bowl.
Chop the cucumber finely and stir into the dip.
Serve... - 34.1036
Sesame Seed Dip
In a blender, combine all the ingredients except sesame seed until smooth and milky white in color.
Garnish with sesame seed.
Serve with crackers or as a vegetable dip. - 28.4304
Two Cheese Pesto Dip
Combine all ingredients in medium bowl.
Cover and refrigerate several hours or overnight.
Garnish with whole walnuts, if desired. - 29.5014
Tortellini With Spinach Pesto Dip
Place the pine nuts, garlic, lemon juice, spinach, and olive oil in an electric blender or food processor, and whirl for 1 minute.
Transfer to a small bowl and mix in the cheese; set aside.
Cook the tortellini according to package directions, omitting the... - 26.9796
Spinach Artichoke Dip
1. Heat skillet. Add oil. When oil is hot, add artichokes, shallot, salt, pepper, red pepper flakes, and sugar. Cook for 3-5 minutes, over medium heat, stirring occasionally.
2. Add garlic and walnuts. Cook 2 minutes, over medium heat, stirring... - 117.078
Mash garlic and walnuts with olive oil.
Add mixture to yogurt.
Add remaining ingredients.
Chill. - 30.1521
Garlic Bubble Bread
1. Thaw the bread dough.
2. Combine the butter, egg, parsley, salt and garlic powder.
3. Cut the dough into walnut size pieces.
4. Dip the pieces of dough into the mixture.
5. Place into greased loaf pan.
6. Cover and let rise to double in size.
7. Bake at... - 34.9914
Spaghetti With Walnut Parsley Sauce
In a small skillet, saute the garlic in the oil over very low heat until the garlic is barely golden but not brown, about 5 minutes.
Stir in the walnuts, parsley, and both kinds of pepper.
The sauce can be prepared ahead and kept at room temperature for 2... - 28.2158
Chicken With Walnuts
1) In a bowl, combine chicken with salt, sugar, sherry and soy sauce.
2) Toss well and let it stand for 30 minutes.
3) Drain the chicken, reserving the marinade.
4) Dip chicken in the cornstarch and then in the egg.
5) In a wok, heat oil... - 45.3063