- » Garlic Turkey
Garlic Turkey Recipes
Garlic turkey is a generic term for spicy moist turkey preparations using garlic cloves, garlic paste or garlic powder or crushed garlic as a major ingredient. Whole, diced or grounded turkey is rubbed with garlic ... More »
Wegmans Garlic & Herb Rubbed Roasted Turkey
1. In a small bowl, mix together turbinado sugar and garlic herb seasoning.
2. Loosen the skin of turkey, by putting hand between flesh and skin.
3. Try to loosen underneath, breast and thighs.
4. Divide the sugar mixture into 3 parts.
5. Rub 1... - 109.302
Sesame Turkey And Garlic Fried Rice
1. Cut the turkey diagonally into strips and put in a bowl. Add 1 tablespoon of the soy sauce, 1 tablespoon of the sherry, 1 teaspoon of the sesame oil, the sesame seeds, cornflour, salt and pepper and mix well together.
2. Cut the broccoli into... - 49.5652
Turkey With Garlic And Chili Pepper Stuffing
This turkey with garlic and chili pepper stuffing is a spicy recipe prepared with oodles of cheese. Prepared with a filling of vegetables and breadcubes spiced with chili peppers and flavored with parsley and a liberal amount of cheddar cheese, the turkey is... - 47.7758
Roast Turkey With Green Chiles, Garlic, And Red Chile Gravy
For gravy base: Heat oil in heavy large saucepan over medium heat.
Add onion, garlic, and oregano.
Saute until onion is soft, about 5 minutes.
Add next 4 ingredients.
Whisk in chicken broth.
Bring gravy base just to boil, whisking constantly.
Reduce heat and... - 44.3199
Garlic Roasted Turkey Breast
1. Use a sharp knife to make 12 cuts on the surface of the turkey and pat the turkey dry
2. Prepare an oven cooking bag that is the size of the turkey and the vegetables.
3. Prepare baking tray for the turkey.
4. Preheat the oven to... - 42.0494
Thyme And Garlic Roasted Turkey Breast
Preheat oven to 400°.
Combine first 5 ingredients in a small bowl.
Loosen skin from turkey by inserting one hand, palm side down.
Gently push hand beneath the skin and against the meat to loosen skin.
Rub thyme mixture over turkey under skin.
Press skin to... - 41.2367
Barbecued Garlic Lime Turkey Steaks
1. In a medium bowl, combine the marinade ingredients. Stir until well blended.
2. Place turkey steaks in a single layer in a shallow dish.
3. Pour marinade over turkey steaks and turn to coat both sides.
4. Cover dish and refrigerate. Allow the... - 40.9094
Roast Turkey Breast With Garlic Sauce
1. Preheat the oven to 350°F.
2. With a sharp meat knife or kitchen scissors, trim off all the excess fat from the turkey. With the tip of a sharp knife, make three 1 inch deep cut slashes over the turkey breast.
3. In a large... - 40.8869
Turkey Hero With Garlic Sauce
Combine first 7 ingredients in container of an electric blender; process until smooth, stopping once to scrape down sides.
Slice bread in half horizontally; spread mayonnaise mixture on cut sides of bread.
Layer lettuce leaves, turkey, tomato, and onion on... - 38.3086
Garlic Southwestern Lasagna
1. Coat a large nonstick skillet with cooking spray, and place over medium-high heat until hot. Add onion, and saute 3 minutes. Add turkey, and cook until done, stirring to crumble. Remove from heat, and stir in salsa, cumin, half of garlic, and beans.
2.... - 36.982
Mediterranean Turkey Breast With Lemon And Garlic
1. Combine oil, zest, lemon juice, garlic, salt, and pepper in a gallon-size zip-close bag. Seal bag and shake to mix. Add turkey, seal bag again, and turn over several times to coat turkey with marinade. Refrigerate for 1 hour, turning the bag frequently to... - 34.5341
Garlic Rosemary Turkey
Cut six to eight small slits in turkey skin; insert garlic between skin and meat.
Squeeze two lemon halves inside the turkey and leave them inside.
Squeeze remaining lemon over outside of turkey.
Spray turkey with nonstick cooking spray; sprinkle with... - 32.321
Grilled Turkey Scallopini With Herbs And Garlic
In food processor or small bowl, combine garlic, thyme, rosemary, oregano, oil, lemon juice, salt, and pepper to taste; mix well.
Brush over both sides of turkey.
(Grill immediately or cover and let stand at room temperature for 30 minutes or refrigerate for... - 28.0252
Garlic Crockpot Turkey
Season turkey lightly with salt and generously with pepper.
In large skillet over medium-high heat, heat oil.
Add turkey and brown on both sides, about 10 minutes.
Place turkey in crockpot or slow cooker and add remaining ingredients.
Cook on medium to high... - 26.9634
Garlic Turkey Recipes By Category