- » Garlic Toast Spread
Garlic Toast Spread Recipes
Enjoy our collection of garlic toast spread recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for garlic toast spread recipes.
White Bean Spread With Lemon And Toasted Garlic
Heat the oil in a small non-stick skillet over low heat.
Add the garlic and cook, stirring frequently, until just golden, about 3-4 minutes.
Transfer the garlic and oil to a food processor; add the beans and puree.
Add 2 tablespoons of the water, the zest,... - 34.2753
Roasted Garlic Spread With Currants And Toasted Almonds
In a medium bowl, macerate the currants in the brandy for 30 minutes.
Drain well and return to the bowl.
Squeeze the roasted garlic pulp from the heads into a bowl, taking care to remove any bits of skin from the pulp.
Add the roasted garlic to the currants,... - 32.8485
Goat Cheese In Marinara Sauce Dip With Toasted Bread
What do you do for a quick and easy snack? Here is an all vegetarian recipe that matches the taste and hunger quotient very well. Watch the video and enjoy the nice dip with goat cheese in marinara sauce and toasted bread. - 103.896
Herbed Garlic And Yogurt Spread
1) Get the oven ready at 350°F (175°C).
2) Take a baking ramekin or an ovenproof custard cup and place the garlic heads in it.
3) Bake the garlic for 30 to 45 minutes until softened.
4) In a small bowl, mix together all the ingredients... - 38.0486
Roasted Garlic Cheese Toasts
Brush one side of the baguette slices with the olive oil and dip into grated Parmesan.
Arrange bread in greased basket and rotate until bread is crisp, about 8 to 10 minutes.
Squeeze roasted garlic from bulb and mash well.
Spread garlic on the toasts and top... - 26.47
Antipasto Spread With Toast Rouids
Cut baguettes into 3/8-inch-thick slices; lightly brush 1 side of baguette slices with 1/3 cup olive oil; place slices, oil side up, on baking sheets.
Bake at 400° for 8 to 10 minutes or until crisp and golden.
Combine artichoke hearts and next 5... - 45.4457
This garlic toast recipe is my mother’s favorite. Whenever we are at home during holidays, my mother definitely prepares this breakfast dish. Truly speaking this breakfast dish brings enjoyment to my house. So if you want to bring happiness to your house,... - 29.4237
Garlic Cheese Toasts
Combine first 4 ingredients in a small bowl, and stir until well blended.
Spread 1 teaspoon cream cheese mixture over 1 side of each toasted baguette slice. - 18.4556
Lobster With Garlic Toast
Cut the lobsters in half lengthwise.
Remove the meat, chop roughly and mix with the chopped mushrooms, 1/4 cup of the butter and the mustard.
Fill the lobster shells with the mixture.
Place under the broiler and cook for 5 minutes.
Toast the slices of... - 39.2124
Goat Cheese Garlic Toasts
1. Preheat the oven to 350°or light a grill. Brush the bread with olive oil and bake for 7 minutes, until crisp. Alternatively, grill the bread over moderately high heat for about 30 seconds per side, until browned.
2. Meanwhile, in a bowl, blend the goat... - 26.5917
How To Make Garlic Toast
You must appreciate this recipe of homemade garlic toast. These toasted garlic turn so good, that you can use them in various ways. Just watch the video to learn the process of baking and enjoy the flavor. - 109.621
Thin Garlic Cheese Toast
Cut bread into 1/2 inch slices.
Spread generously with butter; sprinkle with garlic salt.
Top each slice with desired cheese.
Bake at 425° for 10 minutes or until cheese is melted. - 27.0107
Garlic Flavored Anchovy Toast
Drain the anchovies and mash to a paste with the garlic.Dribble the oil in a few drops at a time, stirring constantly, until the mixture is thick and smooth.
Add the butter and mix until it is a creamy consistency.
Stir in the wine, brandy, pepper and the... - 40.4934
Roasted Sweet Onion And Garlic Spread
1. Peel and quarter onions. In a bowl combine oil and honey. Add onions and garlic, stirring to coat. Transfer mixture to a greased 2-quart square baking dish. Bake, uncovered, in a 350° oven 30 to 40 minutes, stirring occasionally. Remove from oven; cool.... - 24.0107
Garlic Yogurt Spread
1. Use a clean and damp double layered cheese cloth or a kitchen towel to line a colander.
2. Pour the yogurt into the lined colander.
3. Make a bag by gathering the ends of the cloth and tie securely with kitchen string.
4. Drain the yogurt by... - 34.8537
Toasted Garlic Buttered French Bread
Soften the butter. Add the crushed garlic.
Cut the French bread diagonally into thick slices, almost to bottom.
Spread the garlic butter generously between the slices and the top of the loaf.
Sprinkle with the salt, cheese and chilli powder.
Put on a baking... - 34.9432
Toasted Garlic Bread
1. Preheat oven to 400°F.
2. Take a small bowl and butter, parsley, garlic, salt and pepper.
3. Using a fork mix well to blend ingredients.
4. Cutting bread in half lengthwise spread seasoned butter on each half of bread.
5. Sprinkle... - 43.1902
Toasted Garlic Buttered French Bread
Allow the butter to stand at room temperature until soft.
Add the garlic and mash slighdy with fork.
Let the mixture stand at room temperature for 30 min or longer for flavor to permeate butter.
Slash a long slender loaf of French bread... - 38.2829
Toasted Garlic Bread
Several hours before required, make garlic butter :- combine butter, parsley, cheese, garlic, marjoram and pepper; mix until well blended.
Cut loaf in half lengthwise.
Spread cut sides with garlic butter.
Cut each half diagonally, but not quite ... - 35.5009
Hot Pizza Dip With Toasted Garlic Baguettes
This hot pizza dip is a hit with adults and kids alike! It packs all that yummy, hot cheesy goodness of a pizza but in a fun dip form. Serve this pizza dip fresh out of the oven with toasted garlic baguettes. - 0
Baked Chanterelles With Garlic Toasts
1. Preheat the oven to 375°F
2. Lay the bread slices in a single layer on a baking sheet and bake for about 5 minutes until lightly toasted
3. Then take the pan from the oven, turn the pieces of bread over, brush each with a little... - 47.8071
Switzerland Cheese Toast
Melt the butter and blend in the flour with a wire whisk.
Meanwhile, bring the milk to a boil and add it all at once to the butter-flour mixture, stirring vigorously with the whisk.
Continue stirring until the sauce is thickened and smooth.
Cool to room... - 45.9157
Fresh Eggplant Spread
Fresh Eggplant Spread - gives a irrestitble flavor to french breads and crackers. The recipe for fresh egg plant spread wont take much of your time. Give this fresh eggplant spread a try and I am sure that you will love this. - 44.2481
Adapted from Singing Chef Pasquale Cookery Show on PBS Canada. - 26.7107
Fresh Tomato Eggplant Spread
The fresh tomato and eggplant spread is a lovely herbed vegetable spread. Prepared with baked eggplant, combined and mixed well with veggies like zucchini, tomatoes and green onions, the spread is flavored with a three herb medley. Chilled and served with... - 44.796
Justin's Garlic Bread
Bake a little first to melt cheese, then toast with the broiler.
Serve immediately. - 29.8027
Simple Garlic Bread
1)Turn oven or toaster oven to 400 degrees.
2)Put garlic through press and in melted butter.
3)Slice bread in half lengthwise.
4)Spread cut sides of bread with garlic butter and heat 5 to 10 minutes.
5)Serve it hot. - 34.6177
1. Preheat toaster oven or broiler.
2. Take a baking sheet and arrange bread slices on them.
3. Take a small bowl, add rest of the ingredients and blend well.
4. Spread each bread slice with a little mixture.
5. Place the slices under... - 38.5873
Blue Cheese Spread
This Blue Cheese Spread is truly exceptional ! Try this garlic flavored cream and blue cheese blend on your toasts, sandwiches, buns etc. Your suggestions for this Blue Cheese Spread are eagerly awaited ! - 27.7047
Double Tomato Spread
Place the Roma tomatoes on the unheated rack of a broiler pan.
Broil 3 to 4 inches from the heat about 4 minutes or until skin is blistered, turning once.
Cool slightly and coarsely chop.
In a small bowl pour the boiling water over dried tomatoes.
Cover and... - 40.9892
Garlicky Cheezy Toast
This garlic toast is very cheezy with lots of garlic flavor. It is an ideal after school snack and can also be served as side for pasta or any salad. - 0
Preheat oven to 375°F.
In a small bowl, stir together oil and garlic.
Slice bread as thin as possible.
Place slices on baking sheet and spread with garlic oil.
Sprinkle with parmesan cheese.
Bake for 10 minutes or until lightly browned.
(Toasts may be stored... - 29.9931
Toasted Bagel Rounds
Set oven control to broil.
Cut each bagel horizontally into 4 rounds.
Mix margarine, garlic powder and red pepper.
Spread over bagel rounds.
Place bagel rounds on ungreased cookie sheet.
Broil 6 inches from heat 1 1/2 to 2 minutes or until light brown. - 28.121
Toasted Bread With Herbs
Toasted Bread with Herbs - for those who are searching for bread varieties this indeed is the right pick. I use Italian bread to prepare this toasted bread with herbs. Give this yummy bread recipe a try. - 30.9844
White Wine Cheese Toast
You will find the White Wine Cheese Toast a rare treat! Prepare the White Wine Cheese Toast with a little effort and let us know what you feel about it. - 33.7105
Toasted Sesame Seed Wafers
Preheat oven to 375°F.
Spread sesame seeds in 8 x 8 x 2 inch baking pan.
Bake for 6 to 10 minutes, stirring occasionally, until golden brown.
Transfer to small dish; set aside.
In medium bowl, combine flour, salt, paprika and garlic powder.
Cut in Butter... - 41.7629
1. Preheat broiler.
2. Place dressing, paprika, and garlic cloves in a blender and process until well blended.
3. Spread mixture on one side of bread slices and sprinkle with parsley.
4. Broil slices until they are lightly golden, being careful not to allow... - 29.3299
South Shore Clam Spread
South Shore Clam Spread makes the best pick for those seafood exclusive treats! The minced clams tastes delicious with bread crumbs, parsley and basil. Try this yummy south shore clam spread. - 44.2136
In 10-inch skillet over medium heat, in hot oil, cook eggplant, onion and garlic about 15 minutes or until eggplant is tender, stirring often.
In covered blender or food processor, blend eggplant mixture until smooth.
In medium bowl, combine eggplant... - 37.1846
Olive Tapenade For Toddlers
Olives are super healthy, so why are you not feeding them to your baby? Well, if you are one of those parents who don’t feed olives to babies, here is a video for you. Weelicious host is making tapenade for her baby and this is something the entire family... - 113.515
When you are in the mood for Italian, simply try Bruschetta. A simple, quick recipe makes all difference to the classic Bruschetta and gives an ultra-delicious taste to it. - 25.2873
Tofu And Mushroom Sandwich Spread
If you like unusual teasing flavors, this recipe of a tofu and mushroom sandwich spread is just the right one for you. You can serve it with chips, sandwiches, vegetables, meat and the possibilities of using this spread are endless. - 86.2939
Cheddar Cream Cheese Spread
Thoroughly combine all ingredients.
Pack into cheese crock and chill well.
Bring to room temperature before serving for ease in spreading. - 24.2201
Black Bean Spread
This recipe is so easy to throw together last minute! Its jam packed with flavor and couldn’t be easier to make ! Perfect for anything from a cocktail party to a game day appetizer! Enjoy! - 109.345
Almond Mushroom Spread
Toast almonds in a heavy ungreased skillet over low heat for about 5 minutes. Stir frequently. Remove almonds to a bowl and set aside.
Melt butter or margarine over low heat in the same skillet. Add onion and saute 5 minutes. Stir in mushrooms, garlic, salt,... - 32.2911
Baked Artichoke Spread
Baked Artichoke Spread has a fine taste. Baked Artichoke Spread gets its taste from cheese mixed with mayonnaise. - 28.6646
Cattle Buyers Beef Spread
Cattle Buyers Beef Spread - as the name goes is the best pick for the beef lovers. However, if pork is your pick, try ham instead of beef. Either way, I am damn sure that you will love this cattle buyers beef bread. - 42.1522
Eggplant And Sesame Spread
Eggplant And Sesame Spread! A yummy and innovative spread that can make any homemade roll a heavenly treat! Try this wonderful Eggplant And Sesame Spread recipe! - 46.7664
Brush dinner rolls with a little butter or milk and bake in the oven until hot. Serve immediately in folded napkins together with ice-cold butter.
Brush a long roll like French bread with butter or milk.
Cut slices almost to the bottom.
Spread butter (or... - 25.7232
Toasted Chick Peas
Heat half the oil in a heavy frying pan over a low heat.
Add 1 garlic clove and half the chick peas and cook, stirring frequently but gently, for 5 minutes.
Sprinkle with salt and stir again, then transfer to a roasting pan.
Repeat with the remaining oil,... - 24.474
Preheat the oven to 200°C/400°F/gas mark 6.
Soak the figs in the Pernod and tea for 2 hours.
Combine the figs with the remaining ingredients except the toast and anchovies.
Spread the fig mixture on the toast and cook in the oven for 10 minutes.
Cut each... - 39.4093
Spicy Clam Spread
Cut onion and top in 1-inch lengths.
Using metal blade, process onion until chopped.
Add cottage cheese, Worcestershire, mayonnaise, lemon juice, garlic salt, and hot pepper seasoning.
Process for 3 seconds.
Scrape sides of bowl with spatula and process for 3... - 42.5717
Confetti Cheese Spread
1) Take a mixing bowl and combine together all ingredients in it. Mix nicely.
2) Serve the spread with assorted crackers. - 30.589
Nutty Broccoli Spread
• Cook broccoli according to package directions; drain well.
• Preheat oven to 400°F. Place broccoli, cream cheese, Parmesan cheese and basil in food processor or blender; process until ingredients are mixed. (Do not overmix.) Add walnuts; process 3 to 5... - 31.4824
Spicy Clam Spread
In a blender, combine cottage cheese, Worcestershire, mayonnaise, lemon juice, garlic salt, and hot pepper seasoning; whirl until well blended and smooth.
Stir in clams and salt and pepper to taste.
Cover and refrigerate if made ahead.
Just before serving,... - 39.2279
Garbanzo Sesame Spread
Puree first 7 ingredients in blender or processor.
Transfer to bowl.
Cover and refrigerate at least 30 minutes.
Garnish with cilantro or parsley.
Serve spread with toasted pita wedges. - 36.5382
Adult Pizza Spread
Warmed goat cheese surrounded by a sea of marinara sauce just awaiting the toasted bread. - 105.071
Spicy Bean Spread
1) Combine together the reserved liquid with all the remaining ingredients, except the salt and pepper, in the blender container or work bowl of a food processor.
2) Process till the mixture is smooth.
3) Put the mixture in a bowl and use salt and... - 41.3709
1. Preheat the oven to 350°F. Drain the artichoke hearts (reserve the oil and use it in a salad dressing), and chop them coarsely.
2. In a mixing bowl, combine the artichokes, cheese, mayonnaise, and garlic. Using a rubber spatula, scrape the mixture into an... - 23.3988
Fish Spread Appetizer
Flake tuna with a fork (finely chop shrimp or crab).
In a small bowl, blend cream cheese, garlic, and lemon juice.
Add fish and blend thoroughly.
If you have a food processor, put all the ingredients in at one time and process until blended.
Cover and chill... - 31.8907
Sea Kisses Spread
1) Into a bowl, mix together the cream cheese, mayonnaise and lemon juice
2) Blend till nice and smooth
3) Then add the chopped parsley, chopped celery, garlic salt, pepper and the sea kisses chunks and mix well
4) Cling film and chill in the... - 39.4448
Sesame & Green Pea Spread
Toast sesame seeds in a heavy ungreased skillet over medium heat until lightly browned. Stir frequently. Remove seeds to a bowl and set aside.
Melt butter or margarine in the same skillet. Add onion and garlic and saute until onion is soft. Stir in frozen... - 31.7494
Roasted Carrot And Herb Spread
1. Preheat the oven to 3500F
2. Prepare a 15 x 10 x 1 -inch pan by spraying it with cooking spray
3. In the same pan, spread out the carrots, sweet potato, and onion
4. Drizzle with the oil
5. Sprinkle the vegetables with garlic, thyme,... - 43.2539
Southwestern Yogurt Cheese Spread
Mix all ingredients with Yogurt Cheese and refrigerate at least 1 hour to blend flavors.
Serve at room temperature as a spread on jicama slices or on toasted tortilla pieces.
Thin with whey to desired consistency for use as a dip with chips. - 25.5494
Smoked Salmon Spread
In a small bowl, break salmon with a fork until finely flaked.
Add cream cheese and garlic, mix well, and season with salt and pepper.
Spoon into bowl or mound on plate; cover and chill 30 minutes or until next day.
To serve, garnish with sliced green onion... - 28.8958
Dried Tomato Pesto Spread
1. In a food processor bowl or mixing bowl, combine the cream cheese, feta cheese, 2 cloves garlic, and milk. Cover and process or beat with an electric mixer on medium speed till almost smooth.
2. For pesto, in a clean food processor bowl or blender... - 35.4694
Tasty Shrimp Canape Spread
Place all ingredients in food processor. Blend 1 minute and correct seasoning.
Transfer mixture to bowl, cover and refrigerate 1 hour.
Serve shrimp spread on toasted bread as an accompaniment to drinks. - 31.3116
Italian Style Yogurt Cheese Spread
Mix all ingredients with Yogurt Cheese and refrigerate for at least 1 hour to blend flavors.
Serve at room temperature as a spread on hot, toasted Italian bread, bread sticks, or plain focaccia bread. - 23.0948
Roasted Red Pepper Mousse Spread
In small saucepan, sprinkle unfla vored gelatine over cold water; let stand 1 minute.
Stir over low heat until gelatine is completely dissolved, about 3 minutes.
Remove from heat and let stand until lukewarm, about 2 minutes.
In large bowl, with electric... - 41.7967
Shrimp Canape Or Sandwich Spread
1 In a bowl, combine all the ingredients.
2 Mix in the other seasonings like, garlic, dill, curry powder, chili powder etc if desired.
3 You can also choose to add chopped almonds or olives.
4 Spread on crisp crackers or toast triangles... - 33.3092
Hummus Spread With Yogurt
Puree all ingredients in processor or blender (if using blender, do in two batches).
Spread on pita bread.
Add whatever stuffings you like.
One of our favorites is a few slices of tomato, avocado slices and a sprinkling of bacon bits.
Keeps in... - 36.0245
Buttery Chicken Spread
1. Mix chicken, butter, parsley, onion, lemon juice, cinnamon and dill in medium bowl. Place in serving dish or small crock. Cover and refrigerate 1 hour.
2. Let mixture stand at room temperature for 20 minutes before serving. - 28.0343
Chickpea Spread - Hummus
1. In a food chopper or liquidizer, add the onion and parsley.
2. Pulse until finely chopped.
3. Add the garbanzo beans, spices and seasonings and garlic.
4. Blend to a paste of slightly grainy consistency.
5. Stir in the lemon juice and olive... - 46.0118
White Bean Spread
1) Preheat broiler.
2) In a saucepan boil beans along with the water it was soaked in and cook for 45 minutes.
3) Once cooked the beans can be easily pierced with a fork.
4) Drain the beans.
5) In a food processor or blender transfer the... - 47.0707
Preheat oven to 400CF (205°C).
Prick skin of eggplant several times with a fork.
Place punctured eggplant in a shallow 9-inch square baking pan.
Bake about 1 hour in preheated oven until eggplant collapses.
Cool, peel and chop eggplant.
In blender or food... - 46.7095
1. Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
2. From each head of garlic remove the outermost papery skin leaving cloves of garlic intact and slice across stem end of each.
3. In a baking dish place garlic heads, cover with heavy aluminum foil and... - 30.3455
Place rye bread on baking sheet; spread with butter.
Sprinkle with garlic salt and paprika.
Toast under broiler. - 22.0251
Tomato Rarebit Sandwich
In saucepan, melt butter; blend in flour, garlic, and mustard.
Gradually stir in milk.
Cook, stirring constantly, until thickened.
Add cheese and stir until it melts.
Pour a small amount over egg; blend well.
Return to pan and cook about 1 minute.
In... - 41.6026
Toasted Bread With Chicken-liver Paste
Melt butter in a small saucepan.
When butter foams, add garlic and onion.
Saute over medium heat until golden.
Add chicken livers.
Saute over medium heat 3 to 5 minutes or until lightly browned.
Add salt and pepper, sage, capers and anchovies.
Mix well; set... - 41.5552
1. Drain the anchovies and chop finely
2. Mash the anchovies and mix them with the garlic, parsley and butter to make a smooth paste
3. Spread this paste on top of bread and toast in a hot oven for 3-4 minutes.
4. Serve hot and toasted. - 33.1404
Caraway Seed Toast
In a bowl mix butter, salt, garlic and caraway seeds.
Remove crusts from bread and cut into strips half an inch wide.
Spread prepared filling on one side of the strip.
Arrange on a greased backing sheet.
Bake in a hot (220°C) oven for 20-25 minutes. - 24.1509
Combine butter, anchovies and garlic, mixing well; spread on 1 side of each bread slice.
Lay cheese slice over, trimming to fit bread.
Sprinkle with basil and place under broiler until cheese is bubbly and melted. - 26.2178
Cut onions and tops in 1-inch lengths.
Using metal blade, process onions, garlic, and ginger root (if desired) until coarsely chopped.
Add egg white, cornstarch, sherry, and salt, and process for 2 seconds.
Add water chestnuts and process with on-off bursts... - 42.6838
Leftover Ham On Toast
Put the ham, potato, onion, ginger, garlic, and parsley through the fine blade of a meat grinder.
Add black pepper, cayenne pepper, cloves, nutmeg, cinnamon, and tamarind paste or lemon juice.
Mix well with hands.
You can do this much ahead of time and keep... - 44.4651
Easy Prawn Toast
Yet another delicious recipe for seafood and this time the chef is making delicious prawn toasts. She blends prawns with whole chili, garlic and spring onions and applies the paste over bread. And these deep fried prawn toasts looks absolutely mouth watering.... - 123.991
1) In a small bowl, mix first 6 ingredients until blended.
2) Spread the mixture on both sides of each bread slice.
3) Arrange on broiling pan and broil both sides.
4) Serve the toast hot. - 32.2475
White Wine Cheese Toast
1. Melt the butter in a saucepan, add the flour and stir with a wire whisk until blended. Meanwhile, bring milk to a boil and add all at once to the butter-flour mixture, stirring vigorously with the whisk. When the mixture has thickened, set it aside to cool... - 35.6358
Chicken Puffs On Toast Rounds
1) Set the oven ready at 450°.
2) In a 2-quart saucepan, melt margarine or butter.
3) Add onion, red pepper and mushrooms and cook for 4 minutes.
4) Add garlic and cook further for 2 minutes.
5) Add flour and stir and then, stir in the... - 45.9925
Cynthia's Toasted Pecans
Preheat the oven to 325°F.
In a medium saucepan over medium heat combine the butter, Worcestershire sauce, cumin, celery salt, garlic powder, cayenne, and seasoned salt.
Simmer for a few minutes for the flavors to combine.
Add the pecans and stir until... - 40.1963
Parmesan Fondue With Anchovy Toast
1. In a large non-stick saucepan, infuse cream with garlic.
2. Place the pan over a medium flame and scald the cream.
3. Reduce the flame to low and simmer for 15 minutes till it is reduced by 1/3rd.
4. Take pan off the heat and stir in the cheese... - 42.6564
Low Calorie Toast Sandwich
To prepare the filling
1. mix moong sprouts, carrot, capsicum, garam masala powder, lime juice and salt.
2. Mix wheat flour, bajra flour, cumin powder, black pepper powder, salt, soda bi carb, ginger chilli paste, turmeric powder and water. Mix well.
3. Boil... - 44.0491
Easter Shrimp Toast
Here I am posting an easy easter shrimp toast recipe for you. This dish is equally liked by my friends as well, and whenever we meet on Easter we surely try this dish. It really tastes good. If you too want to enjoy the Easter, you can try out this easter... - 37.7869
Teriyaki Toasted Nuts
Preheat oven to 325°F (165°C).
Spread nuts on a large ungreased baking sheet with raised sides.
Roast nuts for 5 to 10 minutes until lightly browned.
In a small skillet, melt butter or margarine.
Stir in soy sauce, ginger, garlic salt and lemon juice; brush... - 30.7379
In medium bowl, combine soup, crabmeat, celery, onions, lemon juice, salt and lemon peel; mix well.
Cut baguette diagonally into 1/2-inch slices; arrange slices on 2 cookie sheets.
Broil 5 inches from heat 2 minutes until toasted, turning once.
Spread 1... - 37.0435
The basil, garlic, pine nuts and Parmesan in the pesto pack a powerhouse of flavor into this easy cheesy appetizer. - 30.3383
Baked Liver On Toast
Melt ghee and fry onion golden brown.
Add ginger-garlic, chillies and masala powders.
Add liver pieces and salt and cook for a few minutes, stirring.
Remove from fire.
Blend Worcester sauce, tomato puree, milk and cornflour.
Stir and cook... - 44.6361
Toasted Corned Beef Squares
Mix first five ingredients and refrigerate for 24 hours.
Mix with 1/2 can corned beef and spread on untoasted side of bread squares which have been previously toasted.
Broil 3-4 minutes until bubbly. - 29.2117
Toasted Herb Loaf
Slice French bread into Winch slices.
Combine remaining ingredients, mixing well; spread butter mixture between bread slices.
Wrap loaf in foil; bake at 400Â° for 15 minutes or until thoroughly heated. - 24.6468