- » Garlic Stuffed
Garlic Stuffed Recipes
Enjoy our collection of garlic stuffed recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for garlic stuffed recipes.
Baked Trout Stuffed With Scallions And Garlic
Let us make some baked trout. You like them don’t you. They are good for parties but can be made for a weekend dinner for the family too. Watch the video for a twist in the recipe! The trout is stuffed with some yummy filling. - 120.929
Cook Along Stuffed Garlic Chicken In Parma Ham
If you love your chicken with a tweak, then you might as well try this recipe once. Paul makes a wonderful chicken dish using garlic and parma ham. It doesn't just make for a flavorful addition to our meal, but looks colorful too. This is worth a try. - 113.193
Pancetta Wrapped Shrimps Stuffed With Garlic
Try this pancetta wrapped shrimps stuffed with garlic recipe and you will see that this recipe is not that difficult to get your hands on and it looks fabulous. So surprise your diners next time with this fancy dish. - 104.86
In 1 1/2-quart casserole, combine beans, one-half the tomatoes, the chilies, cumin, oregano and garlic powder.
Microwave at High for 5 1/2 to 6 1/2 minutes, or until heated through and bubbly around edges, stirring after every 2 minutes.
Place one... - 50.3888
Onions Stuffed With Garlic And Chestnuts
1) Place the unpeeled onions in boiling water for about 5 minutes.
2) Remove from boiling water and allow to cool.
3) Snap off the tops, peel, and take out the inner stuff.
4) Chop the in-sides of onions and put aside.
5) In frying pan,fry the bacon... - 45.5061
Stuffed Garlic Mushrooms
1) With kitchen paper, wipe and clean the mushrooms.
2) Remove the stalks and finely chop them.
3) In a small saucepan, place the chopped stalks, garlic, spring onion, tomato and lemon juice.
4) Cook gently for 3-5 minutes until the... - 45.3012
Chicken Breasts Stuffed With Garlic And Carrots
1) Take a heavy bottomed skillet and place it over low heat. Pour olive oil and heat.
2) Stir in garlic cloves and saute for about 20 minutes. Stir frequently.
3) Next, drizzle about 1/8 teaspoon of salt over garlic cloves and stir. Cook for additional... - 45.1786
Garlic Stuffed Pampas Steaks With Red Chile Sauce And Latin Lentils
1) Preheat the broiler.
2) In a heavy skillet, place the chiles in a single layer and dry-roast over a medium heat for 2 to 3 minutes, shaking the skillet frequently.
3) In a mixing bowl, place the chilies, cover with hot water and allow to... - 45.0516
Garlic Stuffed Veal Roast With Garlic Mirepoix
Put the oil in a Dutch oven and brown the veal on all sides over medium-high heat.
Remove the veal.
Add the butter to the oil that remains, and saute the vegetables and minced garlic over low heat until they are very soft but not brown.
Add the tomatoes and... - 43.9049
Roast Duck Stuffed With Pears And Garlic
1. Using a meat scissors or a paring knife, trim excess skin and fat from around the neck and from the cavity of the duck.
2. Preheat the oven to 350° F.
3. In a large stock pot with a tight fitting lid, pour water, about 1 inch from... - 43.8467
Garlic & Sausage Stuffed Peppers
1) Cut the peppers in half and discard stalks and seeds.
2) Sprinkle the peppers with salt, oil, and pepper.
3) Pre-heat a browning dish on power for 5 minutes.
4) Pour oil and sausage meat, cook for 6 minutes on power, turning each... - 42.6554
Baked Stuffed Garlic Clams
1) Mince or press garlic to make 3/4 cup.
2) In large bowl,combine together garlic and other ingredients, except garnishes, and spoon well into clam or scallop shells.
3) Decorate each with a slice of garlic, pignoli and scatter a little cayenne... - 42.5028
Stuffed Vine Leaves With Garlic Yogurt
1. Rinse the vine leaves in plenty of cold water. Put in a bowl, cover with boiling water and leave for 10 minutes. Drain thoroughly.
2. Mix together the onion, spring onions, parsley, mint, lemon, chilli, fennel, rice and 25 ml / 1 1/2 tbsp of the olive oil.... - 41.5633
Garlic Stuffed Red Potatoes
1 Throughly clean the potatoes and peel.
2 Cut each into 1/4th inch thick slices.
3 Lightly coat the grill with the cooking spray and preheat for 5 minutes.
4 Create a pocket in each potato slice, using the tip of a sharp knife.
5 ... - 39.5731
Tomatoes Stuffed With Anchovie, Breadcrumbs And Garlic
Tomatoes Stuffed With Anchovie, Breadcrumbs And Garlic is a wonderful vegetable dish that is both delicious and filling. This easy to make Tomatoes Stuffed With Anchovie, Breadcrumbs And Garlic is a perfect dish to add to your dinner menu. - 39.2224
Broiled Garlic Stuffed Cornish Game Hens
Place the hens in a large, shallow glass or earthenware dish.
Combine the vinegar, olive oil, bay leaf, thyme, rosemary, pepper, and orange peel, and pour the mixture over the hens.
Cover and refrigerate for 2 to 4 hours, turning the hens every... - 38.1178
Snails With Garlic Butter
1. If you are using snails in their shells: cover the snails with 45 ml (3 tbls) coarse salt and leave to soak for 2 hours. Wash well under running water.
2. To prepare the stock: in a large saucepan filled with water, place the bouquet garni, carrots,... - 36.377
Sweet Peppers Stuffed With Garlic Cheese
Peel and grate the onion.
Peel and chop the garlic; sprinkle with the salt and crush.
Finely dice the pickles.
Clean, wash and finely dice the celery with the leaves and chop the herbs.
Mix all prepared ingredients with the cheese, setting aside 1 teaspoon of... - 35.9502
Stuffed Pepper With Lemon And Garlic Mushrooms
1) Pre- heat the oven to 200C/fan 180C/gas mark 6.
2) Place the pepper on a baking sheet. Then, pour 1 tablespoon of oil over it and bake for about 8 to10 minutes till it is soft.
3) As you bake the pepper, sauté the onion and garlic in... - 35.1884
Chicken Breasts Stuffed With Garlic And Herbed Coat Cheese
Preheat oven to 350°.
Remove white papery skin from garlic head (do not peel or separate the cloves).
Wrap head in foil.
Bake at 3500 for 1 hour, and cool 10 minutes.
Separate cloves; squeeze to extract garlic pulp.
Combine garlic pulp... - 34.7624
Anchovy And Garlic Stuffed Eggs
This Anchovy And Garlic Stuffed Eggs is an irresistible mouth-watering recipe. Enjoy this Anchovy And Garlic Stuffed Egg dish with your loved ones in the coming weekend party! - 33.5843
Stuffed Salmon With Garlic Tomato Confit And Asparagus Tips
1. Preheat broiler.
2. Cut 2-inch tips off the asparagus and blanch until tender; cool and reserve.
3. Season salmon with salt and pepper to taste. Broil salmon, taking care not to blacken or burn.
4. Cook garlic in olive oil in a medium saucepan over... - 33.245
Cook garlic in oil in sm.nonstick frying pan over low heat until tender, about 5 minutes.
Add onions; increase heat to medium low and continue cooking until onions are crisp tender, about 5 minutes.
Stir in salt and pepper.
Remove from heat; cool... - 32.5614
Garlic Stuffed Eggplant
Using a peeler, take off the peel from the brinjals, leaving alternate strips of peel on the vegetable.
Lay the fried brinjals side by side in a flat pan with a lid.
Add pomegranate juice, tomato puree, salt, pepper, sugar, cinnamon and water.
Keep on low... - 32.526
Chinese Garlic Mushrooms
1. Preheat the oven to 200°C/400°F/ Gas 6. Finely chop the mushroom stalks and mix with the spring onions, garlic and oyster sauce.
2. Stir in the diced marinated tofu and sweetcorn, season well with salt and pepper, then spoon the filling into the... - 31.7487
Roasted Garlic Stuffed Sirloin
Squeeze the garlic from the cloves.
Mash with the olive oil and stir in the green onions.
Trim any fat from the sirloin and cut a horizontal slit through it to form a pocket the length of the steak.
Spread the filling into the pocket.
Use toothpicks as needed... - 31.6736
Garlic-stuffed Red Potatoes
Peel the potatoes and cut each into 1/4 inch thick slices.
With the tip of a very sharp knife, create a pocket in each potato slice and insert 1 slice of garlic into each pocket.
Lightly coat the grill with the cooking spray and preheat for 5 minutes.
Place... - 28.6472
Italian Garlic Pesto Stuffed Steaks
Heat stove/grill to medium/high heat.
Salt and pepper rub both sides of the four steaks (other seasonings may be included such as garlic powder, TJ s 21 salute spice mix, Italian seasoning, etc.) Use a sharp knife to cut into side of each steak, forming a... - 27.6927
Garlic Stuffed Recipes By Category