- » Garlic Steak
Garlic Steak Recipes
Enjoy our collection of garlic steak recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for garlic steak recipes.
Garlic Rubbed Grilled Steaks
Garlic lovers always look for ways to include the spice in their food somehow. If you too are a garlic lover, this video is for you. The chef in the video shows how to make steak with garlic. Watch the video for the recipe and directions. - 116.891
Barbecued Musk Ox Steaks With Garlic Cilantro Butter
Trim the steaks and place in a shallow pan.
Combine the seasonings and sprinkle over the steaks, cover and refrigerate for 1 hour.
Combine the butter with the garlic, cilantro, mustard and lemon.
Spread on a sheet of wax paper and roll in cigar shape.
Freeze... - 42.7201
Barbecued Garlic Lime Turkey Steaks
1. In a medium bowl, combine the marinade ingredients. Stir until well blended.
2. Place turkey steaks in a single layer in a shallow dish.
3. Pour marinade over turkey steaks and turn to coat both sides.
4. Cover dish and refrigerate. Allow the... - 40.6475
Marinated Rib Steaks With Garlic Parsley Butter
1. In a small saucepan, bring the wine to a boil over medium-high heat. Reduce the heat to medium and simmer until reduced by one-fourth (to 3/4 cup), about 4 minutes. Let cool slightly.
2. In a glass, ceramic, or other nonreactive dish just large enough to... - 37.3407
Garlic Fried Steak
Put steaks into a large shallow dish.
Pour a mixture of the sour cream, garlic, lemon juice, Worcestershire sauce, salt, pepper, celery salt, and paprika over steaks.
Cover; refrigerate 8 hours.
Heat shortening in a large heavy skillet.
Coat steaks with... - 34.3582
Quick Garlic Steaks
Cut steaks almost through the centre and open out.
Beat steaks with a meat mallet until 1/4 inch thick.
Combine melted butter and garlic, dip steaks in butter to coat.
Barbecue steaks over medium hot coals for 5-15 minutes, according to taste.
Baste while... - 33.3449
Pas Garlic And Parsley Steak
Cut the steak into 1-inch cubes.
Heat the oil in a 12-inch skillet.
When it's quite hot, add the steak, quickly separating the pieces.
When the steak begins to sizzle, add the garlic, and stir-fry the meat until it's seared on all sides (for medium... - 29.4365
Steaks With Garlic Tomato Concasse
1.To make concasse, place tomatoes, garlic and chives in a saucepan.
Cook over medium heat for 8-10 minutes or until tomatoes are just soft.
Season to taste with pepper.
2.Trim all visible fat from meat.
Heat a non-stick trypan and cook steaks over... - 26.9816
Garlic Steak Recipes By Category