- » Garlic Spinach
Garlic Spinach Recipes
Enjoy our collection of garlic spinach recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for garlic spinach recipes.
Stir Fried Garlic Spinach
1) Discard the hard stems from spinach and thoroughly rinse it under running cold water.
2) Drain water and place over paper towel to soak remaining water.
3) In a large wok or frying pan, heat oil.
4) Add spring onions to stir-fry for... - 45.9353
Garlic Spinach Smacks
1) In saucepan, boil spinach in just required water to cover well until completely thawed.
2) Drain well.
3) In a large mixing bowl,whisk eggs in it.
4) Now, add the remaining ingredients and spinach and mix well.
5) Turn into a greased 11 x 7 x 1... - 42.7215
Garlic And Shallot Spinach
1. In a large saucepan, brink 1 cup of water to a boil.
2. When the water is boiling, add the spinach leaves and blanch them for 2 minutes till they are wilted.
3. Drain into a colander and refresh with cold water to preserve their green color.
4.... - 38.1342
You May Also Like!
Spinach Garlic Pasta With Garlic Onion Sauce
Spinach Garlic Pasta With Garlic Onion Sauce is an easy yet delicious recipe. Try this Spinach Garlic Pasta With Garlic Onion Sauce; I am sure you will get a lot of compliments. - 43.1334
Creamy Garlic Spinach Soup With Garlic Croutons
1. Cut spinach coarsely.
2. Take a 2- to 3-quart pot and add chicken broth, chopped spinach, and carrots in it.
3. Cook for 5-10 minutes until carrots get tender and spinach leaves get completely wilted.
4. Remove the mix from the flame and set... - 43.0718
Easy Garlic Spinach
Heat skillet with olive oil to medium-high heat.
Add minced garlic.
Saute quickly and add spinach.
Keep adding spinach until all contents of the bags are cooked together. - 19.2923
1. Following directions on the package, cook spinach and then drain well.
2. In a bowl, mix cooked spinach with evaporated skim milk and garlic salt.
3. Adjust seasoning to taste.
4. Serve garlic spinach with spaghetti. - 29.9623
Wilted Spinach With Garlic And Oil
1) Take a skillet and heat over medium flame.
2) Pour in oil and add garlic. Lightly sauté for 2 or 3 minutes.
3) Put the spinach into the skillet, a handful at a time.
4) Using a ladle, keep turning the leaves in warm oil until wilted.
5) Keep... - 40.158
Sauteed Spinach With Lemon And Garlic
Sauteed spinach with lemon and garlic is a flavorful spinach recipe. Cooked with yellow onions, it is seasoned to taste and tossed with lemon juice to serve. A nice and healthy side for homely meals. - 27.6028
Fresh Spinach With Roasted Garlic Puree
Trim stems from spinach leaves. Wash spinach 3 to 4 times in cold water to remove all dirt and sand. Drain. Steam spinach or cook in salted, boiling water. Drain well and set aside.
Heat butter in saute pan over medium heat. Add garlic puree, apple, chili... - 23.6784
Spinach With Garlic And Pine Nuts
1. Wash the spinach well and shake out the water. Heat a large saucepan over high heat and add the spinach. Cook for about 5-7 minutes or until tender, tossing frequently. Transfer the spinach to a colander and set aside.
2. Heat the saucepan over a medium... - 19.1728
Classic Shrimp Scampi On Garlic Spinach
Shrimp Scampi seems like one of those dishes everyone loves but only a few seem to make. This is usually because most people think it’s some complex recipe when it couldn’t be farther from the truth. - 147.786
Filipino Kangkong And Tofu In Chili Garlic Sauce
Most of us make a conscious effort to including greens in our diet. Boiled, blanched or raw greens are not so appealing, especially for kids. This Pinoy recipe of kangkong (water spinach) with tofu in a chili garlic oyster sauce is a good way to get your... - 116.513
Pan Sauteed Spinach And Garlic
1) Heat a large frying pan over medium flame.
2) Put in the garlic, and sauté for 2 minutes.
3) Put in spinach and sauté over high heat till the leaves soften and wilt.
4) Take away from the flame and season.
5) Serve hot. - 31.4802
Garlic Spinach Recipes By Category