- » Garlic Soup
Garlic Soup Recipes
Garlic soup is a healthy and flavorsome soup made with garlic as the main ingredients. The preparation can be made in a number of ways, using almost all the ingredients around. Due to the various medicinal and health ... More »
Tomato Garlic Soup And Soy Steamer Part Two - Making Of The Soup
Want to treat yourself or your friends with hot vegan delights on cold evenings, here are recipes to fit the bill. Check out Alia making Tomato garlic soup and Soy steamer two parts of the video. In the current video watch the making of Tomato garlic soup and... - 106.451
Roasted Carrot Garlic Soup
If you are looking for nice make ahead first course ideas for your dinner or lunch menu then this roasted garlic soup is a great preference. Here the chef has presented simple instructions on making delicious garlicky lasagna full of spices and veggies. It... - 93.3552
Quick Peas And Roasted Garlic Soup
Are you a pea lover, try this simple but amazingly delicious soup with lots of peas and roasted garlic flavor. This is a video which shows how simple it is to make soup out of peas. Watch the video and enjoy. - 80.8752
Provencale Garlic Soup
Here's an exciting Provencal Garlic Soup recipe that i am glad to share with you. This is an all time favorite French recipe which is a hit as an appetizer.I bet you can't resist your temptation for Provencal Garlic Soup for long, go ahead and try it out now. - 51.4786
In a soup pot, pour 1.5 litres (2 pt 8 fl oz) water over the garlic, thyme, bay leaves and peppercorns, and boil for 20-30 minutes.
Strain the broth through a fine sieve, pressing firmly with a wooden spoon.
Return the broth to the soup pot and crumble the... - 48.4331
Escarole Garlic Soup With Chicken Peas
1. Rinse escarole with water in order to remove sand from its skin.
2. Cut leaves in a cross section style into long thin pieces.
3. Take a 4-quart saucepan and heat olive oil into it.
4. Stir fry escarole, onion, and garlic in hot oil... - 47.9145
Poached Egg Garlic Soup
Poached Egg Garlic Soup is a unique soup that will definitely surprise your guests with its presentation and taste! Serve this Poached Egg Garlic Soup for your next party. Trust me, your guest will love it! - 46.7921
Garlic Soup With Chicken
1. Prepare fresh chicken broth by boiling chicken, carrots, celery, onion, garlic, parsley, salt and pepper in adequate water.
2. When chicken will be thoroughly cooked, remove the broth from flame and skim fat from it.
3. Process the broth further by... - 46.4451
Roasted Eggplant And Garlic Soup With Sweet Red Pepper
Preheat the oven to 350° F.
Pierce the eggplant with a fork in several places.
Put it in a small roasting pan and cook for 15 minutes.
Break a whole bulb of garlic in half and add a half bulb to the roasting pan with the red pepper.
Bake the vegetables until... - 46.127
Three Onion Garlic Soup With Garlic Gorgonzola Croutons
To make the Three Onion—Garlic Soup: Squeeze the roasted garlic pulp from the heads into a small bowl, taking care to remove any bits of skin from the pulp.
Set aside until needed.
In a very large, heavy-bottomed pot, saute the red, yellow, and white... - 45.5611
Creamy Garlic Soup
With flat side of knife, mash garlic cloves.
In large saucepan cook garlic in hot oil till tender.
Stir in beef broth, water, cilantro or parsley, and bay leaf.
Bring to boiling; reduce heat and simmer, covered, for 40 minutes.
Meanwhile spread bread with... - 44.8236
Creamy Garlic Soup
Melt butter in a 3- to 4-quart pan over medium heat.
Add onions and carrot; cook, stirring often, until onions are soft.
Stir in potato and 10 cloves of the garlic.
Cook, stirring, until garlic begins to soften (don't let it brown)— about 5 minutes.
Add... - 44.5252
Combine garlic, onion and olive oil in 2-qt casserole; cover.
Microwave at High 3 to 5 minutes, or until tender, stirring once.
Blend in water, beef broth, mustard, thyme and marjoram.
Microwave at High 30 minutes, stirring 2 or 3 times.
Remove and... - 43.8397
Heat the oil in a large pan, add the whole garlic cloves and fry, without browning, for 10 minutes.
Stir in the stock and add the bouquet garni, nutmeg, mace, and salt and pepper to taste.
Bring to the boil, cover and simmer for 20 minutes.
Blend the egg... - 43.3307
Heat the oil in a large saucepan over medium heat.
Add the garlic and cook until soft and golden.
Add the chicken broth, water, beans, salt, black pepper, bay leaves and jalapeno pepper; simmer for 5 minutes.
Pour the mixture into a food processor or blender... - 42.7212
Heat a heavy skillet over medium-low heat, add the oil and garlic, and cook gently until the garlic is golden, about 15 minutes.
Remove the garlic from the oil and reserve.
Return the pan to the heat and saute the bread until golden.
Place the garlic and... - 41.5785
Garlic Soup With Potato Balls
Combine potatoes, onion, 1/2 teaspoon of the salt and water to cover and boil until potatoes are soft.
Drain, reserving liquid, and force potatoes through food mill or sieve.
Blend together garlic, remaining salt and egg yolks; gradually add oil, stirring... - 41.2083
Chop garlic very fine.
Add garlic, chopped onions and seasonings to 2 quarts water.
Boil until onions are tender.
Fry scallions and add parsley.
Cover and simmer until tender.
Add flour and brown.
Add boiling water to make thick sauce.
Cook slowly for 10... - 39.9922
Aigo Bouido - Garlic Soup
1) In a covered saucepan, allow garlic, spices, water, half the oil and herbs to simmer for 30 minutes and then discard fresh herbs.
2) In a basin, with the help of a whisk, gradually whip remaining oil with yolks, as for mayonnaise and place in a... - 39.8279
Garlic & Eggplant Soup
Cut eggplant crosswise into 3/4-inch-thick slices.
Place slices in a single layer on a large baking sheet; brush liberally with oil.
Broil 4 inches below heat, turning once, until eggplant is soft and browned on both sides 10 to 15 minutes.
Meanwhile, cook... - 39.1216
Peasant Garlic Soup
1. Heat oil in a large Dutch oven over medium heat; add onion and garlic. Cook 9 minutes or until lightly browned, stirring occasionally. Add flour, thyme, and pepper; cook 2 minutes, stirring constantly Gradually add broth; bring to a boil, stirring... - 38.9405
Garlic & Almond Soup
1. Tear the bread into small pieces and put in a bowl. Pour over enough cold water to cover and soak for 10-15 minutes. Using your hands, squeeze the bread dry. Transfer the moist bread to a food processor.
2. Cut the garlic cloves in half lengthwise and use... - 38.6499
Saute garlic in oil until just starting to turn golden.
Add stock, stock base, seasonings and herbs.
Cover, bring to boil, lower heat and simmer 1 hour.
Strain, reheat and adjust seasonings, adding salt if needed.
Just before serving add sherry.
Ladle soup... - 37.8263
A Warming Rustic Garlic Soup
In a saucepan cook the garlic, bacon, if using, chilli, onion and thyme in the olive oil until golden.
Break the bread into small cubes and add to the pan with the paprika and chicken stock.
Bring to the boil and simmer for 10 minutes, stirring from time to... - 36.4389
Cream Of Garlic Soup
Combine the stock, garlic, potato, and leek in a saucepan and bring to a boil.
Lower the heat and simmer for about 25 minutes, uncovered, until the vegetables are tender.
Strain the mixture through a sieve, reserving the liquid.
Put the solids in the bowl of... - 36.3031
Garlic Soup With Parsley
In a large heavy saucepan, melt butter over medium heat; stir in garlic and flour until the garlic is tender and the flour is absorbed.
Stir in stock; bring to a boil.
Reduce heat and simmer, covered, for 10 minutes.
Add Tabasco and seasonings.
Poach eggs - 35.4001
1. Pulp the garlic with a press and fry gently in the butter or oil. After a few minutes add the flour and slowly stir in the milk.
2. Add the rest of the ingredients and simmer for 15 minutes.
3. Check the seasoning and serve very hot, either alone or with... - 34.6406
Creamy Garlic Soup
Cook garlic in hot butter in a heavy saucepan until golden, stirring occasionally.
Stir in a mixture of flour, basil, salt, and pepper; heat until bubbly.
Gradually add broth and water, stirring constantly.
Bring rapidly to boiling and cook 2 minutes.
Remove... - 34.0844
Cauliflower Garlic Soup
In a covered soup pot, simmer garlic in broth 20 minutes.
Add cauliflower, salt and white pepper; simmer about 30 minutes, or until cauliflower is tender.
Break up cauliflower with a spoon.
Taste and adjust seasonings.
Stir in half-and-half.
Simmer until soup... - 33.9653
Spicy Onion Garlic Soup With Poached Eggs
1. Preheat the oven to 350°. In a medium saucepan, heat 1 tablespoon of the olive oil. Add two-thirds of the minced garlic and cook over high heat until fragrant, about 30 seconds. Reduce the heat to moderate and cook, stirring, until golden brown, about 1... - 33.6138
Garlic Soup has a spicy taste. The potatoes and cloves gives the Garlic Soup a prefect taste. - 33.1129
Creamy Celery And Garlic Soup
1. In large saucepan, heat oil; add scallions. Cook over medium-high heat, stirring occasionally, until scallions are translucent, about 3 minutes. Add celery and garlic; cook, stirring occasionally, 3 minutes longer. Add remaining ingredients and 7 cups... - 32.4285
Easy Garlic Soup
1. In a heavy pot, melt butter with olive oil over low heat. Add garlic and cook 2 minutes; do not burn. Add bread to pan and toss. Add wine, stock, and parsley. Bring to a boil over medium heat, reduce heat to low, and cook 10 minutes. Season with salt and... - 31.7024
Carrot And Garlic Soup
1. Boil, steam or microwave carrots until just tender. Drain well.
2. Melt butter in a large saucepan and cook garlic and oregano for 1 minute. Add carrots and cook over a medium heat, stirring occasionally, for 5 minutes longer.
3. Remove from pan and place... - 30.1444
Savory Potato & Roasted Garlic Soup
In 3-quart saucepan, cook bacon; remove and crumble. Reserve drippings. Add potatoes, onion, bell pepper, celery, thyme and black pepper to reserved drippings. Cook over medium heat, stirring occasionally, 6 minutes or until onion is tender. Stir in chicken... - 29.7121
1) In a pot, add all the ingredients and simmer for about 5 min.
2) Serve immediately. - 25.2095
Vegan Tomato Garlic Soup
How to Cook... An Adventure in Aliamentation Episode 01, Part 1/2. Learn how to make a delicious vegan tomato garlic soup. Perfect for those cold rainy days or if a friend is feeling sick! You can also watch me try to make a soymilk steamer (and make a... - 21.4062
Garlic Soup Recipes By Category