- » Garlic Scallop Saute
Garlic Scallop Saute Recipes
Enjoy our collection of garlic scallop saute recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for garlic scallop saute recipes.
Scallops In Garlic Parsley Sauce
Seafood like scallops are easy to cook and good for quick meal. Check out the video showing how to make quick appetizer using scallops and a few simple seasonings.Good as a wine pairing too! - 127.865
Garlic Scallop Saute
1) Wash the scallops well to remove any grit.
2) Into a small bowl, add the scallops and pour enough milk to cover them. Allow the scallops to rest for 10 minutes.
3) Drain the milk from the scallops and dredge in a coating of flour. Dust off... - 43.9353
You May Also Like!
Sauteed Scallops With Garlic
1. Wash and pat dry the scallops and coat them with flour.
2. Take a large skillet and heat the olive oil in it.
3. Add scallops and cook them very swiftly toss them lightly into the hot oil and keep on shaking the pan to avoid the scallops from... - 38.3057
Place olive oil, garlic, salt and pepper in a 9 inch round glass cake dish.
Microwave 3 to 5 minutes or until hot.
Stir twice during cooking.
Stir scallops into hot oil to coat evenly.
Microwave 5 to 8 minutes [ROASTS, 6 to 9 minutes or until cooked.
Stir... - 33.7433
Scallops Saute Provencale
1) Roll the scallops in the flour.
2) In skillet, heat oil and sautÃ© scallops and cook for 2 to 3 minutes, stirring lightly.
3) Stir in garlic and cook for 2 minutes more.
4) Season with salt and pepper.
5) Stir in parsley and serve... - 37.9999
Scallops Sauteed In Garlic Butter
In a saucepan heat the butter and garlic slowly.
Add the scallops and cook five minutes.
Season with salt and pepper and serve immediately with tartar sauce and lemon wedges. - 24.8917
Heat butter in medium skillet; add scallops.
Saute over high heat, stirring, for 5 to 8 minutes or until browned and tender.
Combine chili sauce, catsup, horseradish, lemon juice, Worcestershire sauce, mustard and garlic salt in small bowl; mix well.
Pour... - 35.1523
Scallops In Garlic Mushroom Sauce
1) Mix constarch in water without forming any lumps.
2) Add the scallops into 2-quarts of water and let it come to a boil. Drain the scallops immediately.
3) In a wok, heat oil and stir fry garlic till it turns golden brown.
4) Mix in... - 46.9176
Pasta With Bay Scallop Saute
In a large skillet, heat the oil with the garlic over moderate-to-high heat.
When the garlic sizzles, add the scallops and saute just until they firm up slightly, about 30 seconds.
Then add the peppers and saute about 1 minute more.
Stir in the fish stock.
In... - 41.2423
Citrus Scallop Saute
Coat a large nonstick skillet with cooking spray; add olive oil.
Place over medium-high heat until hot.
Add scallops, and saute 2 to 3 minutes.
Add snow peas, celery, and garlic; saute 4 minutes or until vegetables are crisp-tender.
Remove mixture from... - 41.6558
Scallops In Garlic Cream Sauce
Heat butter in saucepan.
Add garlic, chives, fennel and zucchini; season well.
Cook 4 to 5 minutes over medium heat, stirring several times.
Mix in flour and cook 1 minute over low heat.
Add chicken stock and mix well; bring to boiling point.
Season and... - 39.1602
Scallop Saute Over Rice
1) In a 10-inch skillet, saute the mushrooms, scallions, and garlic in the margarine for 3 minutes, stirring constantly.
2) Stir in the scallops and saute for 2 minutes.
3) Stir in the sherry, Parmesan cheese, lemon juice, salt and pepper, then bring... - 41.0816