- » Garlic Saltine Cracker
Garlic Saltine Cracker Recipes
Enjoy our collection of garlic saltine cracker recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for garlic saltine cracker recipes.
Real Texas Chili Pepper Saltines
1. In a deep bowl, using a fork, whisk the oil, chilli garlic ranch dressing, garlic powder and red pepper chilli flakes together.
2. Empty the saltines into a big zip lock bag.
3. Pour the contents of the bowl, into the zip lock bag and zip it up.... - 85.9182
Tear bread into small pieces.
Soak bread in milk; add cracker crumbs, salts, eggs and butter.
Blend until mixture will hold shape.
Form into six or eight cylin- ders 1 inch in diameter.
Roll in flour until lightly coated.
Drop into boiling salted water; cook,... - 37.174
Seasoned Potato Cubes
These Seasoned Potato Cubes are simply irresisitible ! Try these herbed and spiced potato cubes and cracker crumbs. Tell me if you like these Seasoned Potato Cubes. - 27.4864
Peppered Meat Loaf
Try this delicious version of Peppered Meat Loaf recipe. I am sure, once you taste this deadly combination of chuck and sausage, you'll always love to share it with your friends and family! - 37.2729
Basil Brie Torte
Basil Brie Torte does magic with water wafers, saltines or other plain crackers. This is a pretty easy recipe and you can substitute oregano, parsley or other herbs instead of basil. Basil Brie Torte makes a good appetizer, try it. - 39.8839
Culinary Carrie: Mediterranean Turkey Burgers
1. Preheat a grill pan.
2. Mince the onion, keep it aside.
3. In a large mixing bowl combine ground turkey meat, onions, eggs, garlic powder, salt and pepper, yellow mustard, Worcestershire sauce and crushed crackers, stir and mix all the... - 115.149
1. Boil zucchini for 20 minutes.
2. Drain water out of it and mash them.
3. SautÃ© onion in 2 tablespoons butter
4. Add to zucchini with garlic, crackers, cheese, remaining 4 tablespoons butter, eggs and seasonings.
5. Mix all ingredients evenly.
6.... - 49.6367
Garlicky Fried Chicken Strips
Looking to involve your kids in the kitchen? Then get them to make some yummy chicken strips! A video showing a fantastic and easy recipe to whip up right in your kitchen too! - 116.108
Quick Pizza Snacks
1. Preheat oven to 400°F.
2. Combine soup, garlic, and oregano. Let stand 20-30 minutes.
3. Top each cracker with 1 teaspoon sauce, a slice of cheese, and a mushroom or green pepper slice.
4. Bake until cheese melts, about 10 minutes. - 32.4553
Italian Eggplant Bake
Cook eggplant in a small amount of boiling water 10 minutes or until tender.
Saute onion and green pepper in oil in a large skillet until tender; add egg plant and next 6 ingredients, mixing well.
Spoon mixture into a lightly greased 1-quart... - 33.5712
Cook scallops; cut large scallops in half.
In saucepan cook celery, onion, and garlic in 2 tablespoons butter till tender but not brown.
Stir in scallops, cracker crumbs, and parsley.
Turn into an 8-inch pie plate.
Melt the 1 tablespoon butter in same... - 44.6696
Meatloaf Ring is an irresistible side dish which you would surely love to serve to your friends. Enjoy this delicious recipe of flavored beef, soup mix and cheese; I am sure you would love to try this Meatloaf Ring again-n-again. - 42.8639
Fried Mullet Parmesan
Thaw frozen fish.
Dry fish thoroughly.
Coat fish with a mixture of flour and garlic salt.
Dip into a mixture of the egg and milk; then roll in a mixture of crumbs, cheese, and parsley.
Heat small amount of shortening in a large skillet.
Place fish in skillet... - 42.4722
Quick Green Bean Casserole
Combine soup, sour cream, and garlic; add green beans and stir well.
Put in a greased 1 1/2-quart casserole.
Combine cracker crumbs, cheese, and butter; sprinkle on casserole.
Bake, uncovered, at 350° for 20 minutes.
Top with French-fried onion rings or... - 33.9278
Italian Baked Eggplant
1. Pre-heat oven to 350° F.
2. In a saucepan, cook eggplant in a small amount of boiling water for 10 minutes or until it tender. Remove and drain well.
3. In a large skillet, saute onion and green pepper in oil until tender.
4. Add... - 44.1251
1. Preheat oven to 425° Fahrenheit.
2. In a large pot of boiling water, cook scallops for 1 minute.
3. Cut larger scallops into half.
4. In a skillet, heat 2 tablespoons of butter and sautÃ© celery, onion, and garlic until tender; do... - 47.4673
Oven Fried Chicken Tenders With Honey Mustard
1. Preheat oven to 450°.
2. Combine first 3 ingredients in a large zip-top plastic bag.
3. Combine buttermilk and egg in a pie plate or shallow bowl, stir well with a whisk.
4. Combine cracker crumbs, paprika, and 1/4 teaspoon salt in a shallow dish, stir... - 40.2014
Cheese Yums are extremely easy to prepare and delicious. I make it almost every month as my children love these cheese yums. Try this brilliant Cheese Yums recipe. - 26.0372
Crunchy Baked Chicken
Preheat oven to 350Â°F.
Combine cracker crumbs, cheese, parsley, garlic, salt and pepper.
Dip the chicken pieces in melted butter or margarine, then in crumb mixture.
Place chicken in a shallow baking dish.
Pour remaining butter or... - 41.3784
1) Preheat the oven to 350° F.
2) In 2 greased baking pans, place the fish and sprinkle with the salt pepper, paprika and oregano to taste.
3) Pour 1/2 cup olive oil over the fish in each pan and add the crushed garlic.
4) Place the... - 44.5065
Hall Famous Snappy Beer Cheese
Need a quick beer and cheese treat? Betty’s snappy beer cheese is the perfect choice for chilly weeknight meals. This savory pairs up well with bread and makes for a filling treat. Tune into the video recipe to learn more about this dish. - 89.1791
Sausage Zucchini Boats
Halve zucchini lengthwise.
Scoop out pulp, leaving 1/4-inch shell.
Chop enough pulp to make 1 cup; set aside.
Place zucchini shells, cut side down, in large skillet; add water.
Cover and simmer about 3 minutes or just till tender; drain.
Remove zucchini from... - 40.5159
Easy Shrimp Salad
An easy shrimp salad is absolutely delicious. Tickle your taste buds with this refreshing salad. It is all about the genuine seafood flavor. So do not procrastinate, try this easy shrimp salad recipe. - 25.4941
In a small bowl combine egg, milk, and pepper.
In another bowl stir together cracker crumbs, Parmesan cheese, and dried parsley flakes.
Dip eggplant slices in the milk mixture to coat, then dip both sides in the cracker mixture.
Spray a 12x7 1/2x2 inch baking... - 40.7805
Italian Meat Loaf
In a large bowl, combine 7 of the eggs and 1/2 cup of the pizza sauce.
Stir in 1/2 cup of the cracker crumbs, the chopped onion, chopped green pepper, garlic salt, and pepper.
Add beef; mix well.
Pat 1/3 of the meat mixture into bottom of 8x8x2-inch baking... - 41.6041
Generously butter a 2-quart baking dish.
Arrange alternating layers of green peppers, tomatoes, hominy, cracker crumbs and cheese in dish, dotting each layer with a bit of butter.
Combine half-and-half, eggs, cumin, garlic powder, red pepper flakes and... - 37.9297
Green Pepper Appetizers
1) Wash the peppers and put in the oven for 12 minutes at 400 degrees.
2) Now, remove the stems, seeds and peel them.
3) Cut the peppers in 8 long strips and then halve each slice crosswise.
4) Take a bowl and mix together vinegar,... - 47.6035
Scrub squash and trim off ends; do not peel.
Cook whole squash, covered, in small amount of boiling salted water till just tender, 15 minutes.
Drain well, reserving 1/2 cup liquid; add milk to equal 3/4 cup and set aside.
Chop zucchini coarsely (about 5... - 40.4057
Mushroom Veal Loaf
Saute chopped mushrooms and onion in butter over medium heat for five minutes; set aside.
Mix veal, ham, eggs, cracker crumbs, milk, horse radish, chile sauce, salt, garlic salt, parsley, and the sauteed vegetables.
Pat mixture into a greased 5 by 9-inch loaf... - 42.1371
Sausage Zucchini Boats
Cook whole zucchini in boiling salted water till barely tender, 7 to 10 minutes.
Cut each in half lengthwise; scoop squash from shells and mash.
Cook sausage and onion; drain off excess fat.
Stir in mashed zucchini.
Reserving 2 tablespoons Parmesan cheese,... - 44.1294
Ham-stuffed Bell Peppers
Ham stuffed bell peppers are savory side that can be served with any meal. Spiced with garlic and hot pepper sauce, the ham stuffed peppers is a baked preparation that is both spicy and savory. I often serve these as dinner party sides. - 44.9252
Super Quick Chili
What better way to chase the winter chill away than fuss-free and delicious chili. Betty offers an inspiring new way to whip up the ultimate winter comfort food. Perfect warm-up for wintry evenings, this quick, convenient, and comforting chili recipe is ready... - 100.162
Sean’s Rock-em Sock-em Knock-em Dead Chili Con Carne
This ain’t for wimps! So if you don’t like spicy, it’s best to move along (wimp), because Sean is takin’ chili to a whole new level. It’s definitely spicy-hot as heck, but it’s also got deep rich flavor and is guaranteed to rock-em sock-em... - 0