- » Garlic Salad
Garlic Salad Recipes
Enjoy our collection of garlic salad recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for garlic salad recipes.
Garlic And Chili Citronette Dressed Broccoli Salad
Broccoli is a nutritional powerhouse but has had a reputation for being universally disliked, especially by children. Here is a great recipe that will convince children to eat the vegetable without making a fuss. The chef shows us how to cook blanch the... - 126.688
Tomato Garlic Salad
Salads are refreshing appetizers all the year around and here is a nutritious salad recipe using lots of vegetables. Check out Jeanie Rose from Rebuild from Depression making appetizing tomato and garlic salad along with other flavors. Delicious and healthy... - 119.338
Cabbage And Tomato Salad With Garlic And Lemon Dressing
Salads are ideal supplements for health that are easy to make and eat as well. Watch chef Rula showing how to make crunchy Cabbage and Tomato Salad with Lemon and Garlic dressing with fresh and crunchy vegetables. Good to go with fish. - 103.907
Red Leaf Lettuce Salad With Garlic Vinegar Dressing
All health enthusiasts - here is a healthy and delicious salad recipe, which is also quite simple to prepare. You only need to cook up the dressing nicely, rest is all only tossing up. Watch the video to get some idea from chef and then try out by yourself. - 103.569
Garlic Flavored Salad Dressing
This is an awesome tasting salad. It definitely has a strong garlic taste but if you love garlic, this a must try recipe. It goes great with grilled steaks or any barbecue. Check out the recipe right away. - 102.931
Lemon Poppyseed Garlic Chicken Salad
1. In a large mixing bowl, add chicken, poppy seeds, and red bell pepper.
2. Drop celery, green onion, and garlic.
3. Add lemon juice, mayonnaise, and yogurt in the bowl.
4. Season with salt and pepper.
5. Sprinkle cayenne, if desired and mix well.... - 102.915
Roasted Garlic Salad Dressing
If you have a taste for garlic, then this recipe is best for you. The amazing flavor of garlic is combined with honey and vinegar. Try this recipe and serve the salad as a side dish or with any other meal. - 97.7369
Potato Salad With Garlic Seasoning
Want to feed guests or kids with some fulfilling potato based dish, here is a recipe just right for the purpose. Check out chef Dave showing how to make Rustic Potato Salad with boiled potato dices and seasonings. Good to serve with fish and meats. - 95.8009
Spicy Asian Black Bean Dressing
In a blender, process black bean, vinegar, soy sauce and red pepper to create a dressing that brings to your salad a smorgasbord of flavors. Hot and spicy, this one's truly oriental. Follow the recipe as presented in the video and get whisking. - 93.8509
Garlic Lemon Salad Dressing
Garlic Lemon Salad Dressing is a simple dressing which will spice up any combination of vegetables. You can make it advance and refrigerate for a quick fix. The video makes the dressing look very appealing. - 92.5219
Homemade Garlic Balsamic Vinaigrette
Wondering what to do with the nice, ripe, red heirloom tomatoes? Well, there could be no better way to relish the sweet-tart flavor of tomatoes then toss them up with garlic-balsamic dressing spiked with Italian seasoning. Pick your cues from the recipe given... - 92.4759
Creamy Cottage Cheese Dressing
Top your salad with healthy, tasty, low-fat ,creamy cottage cheese dressing. Cottage cheese delivers unbelievable richness, texture and taste to this creamy dressing that goes well with fruit or cabbage salad. - 91.5759
Red Cabbage Salad With Rugged Garlic Dressing
1. In a large bowl mix all the ingredients together except the dressing.
2. Mix the rugged garlic dressing and toss well.
3. Serve Red Cabbage Salad with Rugged Garlic Dressing with roasted vegetables. - 79.4769
Elephant Garlic Salad With Spring Vegetables
Place the garlic and wine in a heavy-bottomed saucepan and bring to a boil over high heat.
Reduce the heat to moderate and poach for 25 to 30 minutes or until the garlic is soft, but not mushy.
Drain, and cool to room temperature.
Remove and discard the... - 49.0436
Shrimply Garlic Potato Salad
1. Boil potatoes with jackets on for 25 minutes or until tender.
2. Drain the water.
3. Take a large skillet, fry bacon until barely cooked, then add shrimp and garlic.
4. Cook with stirring, until shrimp have cooked thoroughly, being careful not to... - 47.7925
Beef And Pasta Salad With Garlic Dressing
1) In a pan, cook the macaroni as per the package instructions.
2) Drain the macaroni, rinse under cold running water, then drain thoroughly and keep aside.
3) In another pan, cook the green beans in boiling salted water for 20 to 25 minutes or until... - 47.3403
Pasta With Fresh Vegetables In Garlic Sauce
1) Using a vegetable peeler, thinly slice the carrots and zucchini lengthwise.
2) In a medium saucepan pour 1 inch water and bring it to a boil.
3) Add carrots and zucchini to cook until crisp-tender.
4) Strain the water and set... - 47.1695
Garlic And Walnut Pesto With Spaghetti
1 Removethe stems from spinach.
2 Thoroughly wash the leaves in lukewarm water.
3 Tear into bite-size pieces.
4 Fit the food processor bowl with a knife blade and add in the spinach.
5 Add in the next 9 ingredients.
6 Cover and... - 46.9329
Egg Salad With Garlic Dressing
1. The garlic cloves are to be boiled in water for around 15 minutes until these become tender.
2. Take a fork and with its pressing prepare garlic paste by mashing the cloves.
3. Chop anchovies and add them in the mixing bowl with all... - 46.736
Garlic Shrimp Salad
1. In a large pan, pour the water, bay leaf, and salt and boil well.
2. Add the shrimp the hot water and cook for 8 minutes till done.
3. Drain cool and cut each shrimp into four sections
4. In a skillet, tip in the oil and heat it... - 46.674
Burmese Five Ingredient Salad With Fried Garlic
To make the dressing: Combine the ingredients in a large bowl, whisking to form a smooth mixture.
Set aside at room temperature until needed.
To make the salad: Place the vegetable oil in a 4-quart (or larger) pot.
Heat oil over high heat, taking care not to... - 45.494
Roasted Garlic Potato Salad
Cut stem end off each head of garlic, exposing individual cloves.
Place each garlic head on a square of aluminum foil to make individual bundles.
Spray each head thoroughly with cooking spray.
Fold foil edges over, and wrap securely; place bundles on a baking... - 45.3669
Salad Nicoise With Garlic-flavored French Dressing
1) Hard boil eggs for 8-10 minutes. Plunge in cold water. Shell and quarter them. Keep aside.
2) Trim beans and wash.
3) Skin tomatoes and cut into quarters.
4) Skin and slice onions thinly. Break it into individual rings.
5) Wash lettuce and... - 44.8235
Garlic Chicken And Vegetable Slaw
1) In your food processor, add soup, vinegar, yogurt, sugar, salt and pepper. Blend all the ingredients to a smooth consistency. Keep it aside.
2) Take a large bowl, to combine green cabbage, red cabbage, chicken, tomato, carrot, green... - 44.6937
Pizza Salad With Roasted Garlic Hummos
The pizza salad is a delicious and tangy salad mix that can be served as a side or over bread as a meal. Prepared with a spread of hummus over bread, the pizza salad is spooned over it and served. The salad is a made with a fresh mix of spinach, tomatoes,... - 44.6415
Caesar Salad With Garlic Croutons
The night before, pour olive oil in a jar.
Cover and let stand overnight.
The next day, cut stale bread into cubes.
Saute cubes in one-quarter of the garlic oil until golden brown.
Drain on paper towels.
Wash romaine lettuce and dry well.
Tear... - 44.375
Cabbage Salad With Garlic
1) In 2 separate bowls, place the green and red cabbage. Place the bowls aside.
2) With a sharp heavy knife, chop and mash the crushed garlic and anchovy fillets over the working surface, to make a puree.
3) In a medium bowl, add vinegar, oil,... - 44.3312
Garlic And Eggplant Salad
1) Preheat the oven to 450°F.
2) Slice the eggplant into 1-inch cubes. Blanch the eggplant in a pot of boiling water for about 4 minutes or until they turn tender.
3) Drain the eggplant and pat dry.
4) Separate the garlic head and peel... - 44.0336
Garlic String Beans
1) In a large heavy saucepan, pour oil and heat up.
2) Add garlic and beans to sauté by putting the heat on high. Allow the beans to sear but stir frequently to save from burning.
3) Add seasonings and spices to the pan.
4) Pour water and vegetable... - 43.9116
White Bean And Garlic Salad With Italian Herbs
Soak the beans in 8 cups of water overnight.
Drain and transfer to a large, heavy-bottomed pot.
Add 8 cups of fresh water and the bay leaves; bring to a boil over high heat.
Reduce the heat to moderate and cook, uncovered, for 50 minutes to 1 hour or until... - 43.5206
Spaghetti Salad With Roasted Garlic And Tomato Salsa
Spaghetti salad with roasted garlic and tomato salsa is a fragrant and delcious pasta salad. The pasta is tossed with a salsa of tomato salsa flavored with mellow roasted garlic, balsamic vinegar, basil, parsley and red pepper flakes for spice and makes for a... - 43.0732
Butternut Squash Salad With Garlic, Chilli And Caraway
Preheat the oven to 180°C/350°F/gas mark 4.
Place the squash in a roasting dish, cut side up, and add the garlic cloves.
Sprinkle with pepper and half the olive oil.
Roast for about 40 minutes or until soft and golden, turning from time to time.
Remove from... - 42.8707
Place empty browning dish in oven.
MICROWAVE 4 to 5 MINUTES on HIGH.
Add oil and cooked pork.
MICROWAVE 2 to 3 MINUTES on HIGH, or until lightly browned, stirring once.
Mix in rice, soy sauce and garlic powder.
MICROWAVE 3 to 4 MINUTES on HIGH, or... - 42.7132
Warm Salad Of Feta Cheese And Tomatoes With Garlic Shrimp
1. Trim away the ends and any wilted outer leaves of the arugula, endive and red leaf lettuce. Separate the leaves, wash them well and dry. Tear the leaves into bite-size pieces, wrap and refrigerate. (The greens can be prepared up to 1 day ahead.)
2. Rinse... - 42.3001
Garlic Potatoes With Cheese Sauce
1) Peel and slice thin the potatoes.
2) Peel and mince the onion and also peel the garlic.
3) Butter a 10-inch baking dish or equivalent-size casserole.
4) Cover the bottom with one layer potatoes.
Scatter with minced onion.
5) Using a... - 41.9954
Leaf Lettuce With Garlic Caraway Dressing
1) Into a bowl, press the garlic through a press and add the lemon juice
2) Using the knife, chop the parsley and add
3) Stir in together the olive oil, buttermilk, caraway seeds, dry mustard, salt, and pepper
4) Under a running tap, wash the lettuce... - 41.8197
Indonesian Salad Gado Gado
1) In a bowl, pour hot, boiling water and blanch fresh vegetables like asparagus, green beans, cauliflower and broccoli florets, cabbage and bean sprouts. Keep them aside.
2) In a fry pan, heat up oil and add other ingredients. Wait for... - 41.3881
Homemade Boursin Cheese With Black Pepper
1. Preheat oven to 350°.
2. Take a bowl, mix garlic and salt to a paste and keep aside.
3. In a large mixer bowl or food processor bowl, beat butter, cream cheese, pepper, garlic mixture, pepper and parsley to a smooth mixture.
4. Cover... - 40.8762
Hot And Sour Salad Soup
1. Heat up the oil in a saucepan and tip in the leftover salad.
2. Add the water, a lot of freshly ground pepper, parsley, onion and garlic and... - 40.6386
Roasted Vegetable Salad With Garlic And Rosemary
Bring the water to a rapid boil in a large saucepan.
Boil the potato cubes for 5 minutes.
Drain the potatoes thoroughly, and in a bowl, toss the cooked potatoes with the bell peppers, mushrooms, garlic, olive oil, and rosemary until the vegetables are well... - 40.1583
Curly Endive Salad With Crispy Prosciutto And Garlic Croutons
RINSE ENDIVE and oak leaf lettuce in cold water.
Shake lightly in tea-towel to absorb excess water.
Tear endive and lettuce into pieces.
1.Peel and slice onions; separate into rings.
Combine endive, lettuce and onions in salad bowl or wide shallow... - 40.0694
Garlic Shrimp & Chic Pea Salad With A Lemon Twist
A Tangy and Zesty dish that will impress all that dine in your home! Easy and fast cooking is my specialty, and this dish boasts shrimp, chick peas, rice and lemons!!!! Hey stop drooling on your keyboard! - 39.3429
Red Skin Potato Salad With Crisp Garlic Green Beans
To Cook Potatoes: Fill a medium saucepan with water and bring it to a boil.
Scrub potatoes and slice 1/4 inch thick by hand or in a food processor with the 1/4-inch (4 mm) slicing blade.
Boil until tender, but slightly crisp when pierced with the tip of a... - 39.0248
Rice Salad With Garlic Sausage
Put the rice in a saucepan.
Pour over enough water to cover the rice and add 1 teaspoon of the salt.
Bring the water to the boil over moderately high heat and cover the pan.
Reduce the heat to very low and simmer for 15 to 20 minutes or until all the liquid... - 38.9984
Garlic Salad Dressing
1) In a blender, add all the ingredients.
2) Combine thoroughly.
3) Shift in an airtight container to store inside refrigerator for later use.
4) Serve the dressing with any salad. - 38.4333
Easy Garlic Bean Salad
1. Soak the beans overnight; drain, rinse and cover with water
2. In a saucepan, cook the beans till tender
3. In a small bowl, mix together celery, scallions, garlic and parsley and toss with the beans along with Vinaigrette... - 38.325
Wilted Escarole Salad With Pancetta And Garlic
1. Trim away the ends and any wilted outer leaves of the escarole. Separate the leaves, wash them well and dry. Tear the leaves into bite-size pieces, wrap and refrigerate. (The escarole can be prepared up to 1 day ahead.)
2. In a medium saucepan of boiling... - 38.1477
Arrange the lettuce leaves on a large serving plate.
Place the egg and tomato slices on the lettuce leaves, in alternating layers, beginning from the centre of the dish.
Sprinkle on the chopped green pepper.
Roll up the anchovy fillets and arrange them on the... - 37.8907
Vegetables With Creamy Garlic Sauce
1) In a small mixing bowl, mix in the yogurt, garlic, and olive oil.
2) To a small serving bowl, transfer this sauce.
3) On a large platter, arrange the artichoke, potatoes, carrots, beets, and chickpeas.
4) Serve the vegetables immediately... - 37.6737
Romaine Salad With Garlic Dressing
1) Under running water, wash the romaine and place in a colander to drain
2) Mince the garlic through a garlic press
3) Mix together the parsley, vinegar, olive oil and Dijon mustard, salt and pepper
4) Pour the dressing over the romaine to... - 37.62
Veal Artichoke Salad With Garlic Chive Dressing
This Veal Artichoke Salad With Garlic Chive Dressing is so very delectable ! Just try this meat and vegetables cooked salad with a bowl of rice or pasta. Your suggestions for this Veal Artichoke Salad With Garlic Chive Dressing are welcome ! - 37.5566
Garlic Flavored Avocado Salad
Combine first 7 ingredients in deep bowl.
Refrigerate for 1 hour.
Add pickle relish, green pepper, vinegar, and lemon juice.
Blend and reserve for dressing.
Peel, pit, and slice avocados.
Brush slices with additional lemon juice.
Arrange on lettuce on... - 37.5555
Garlic Flavored Caesar Salad
Wash and trim the lettuce, separating into leaves, and put with paper towel wrapping into a plastic bag.
Refrigerate at least 2 hrs.
Combine the garlic and oil in a small bowl and refrigerate at least 1 hr.
Heat 2 Tbsp. (30 mL) of this oil mixture in a heavy... - 37.5345
Vegetarian Eggplant Salad With Herbs And Garlic
Cut eggplant into 1/4- to 1/2-inch slices.
Sprinkle eggplant with salt.
Let stand 20 minutes.
Wash off salt and pat dry with paper toweling.
Preheat stovetop grill over medium heat.
Brush eggplant slices with oil.
Grill eggplant until slices are crunchy and... - 37.5247
Garlic Cucumber Salad
Garlic Cucumber Salad is a delicious and well loved addition to any spread. I often catch myself helping myself to small spoons of this yummy salad otherwise also! Why don€™t you try making this yummy Garlic Cucumber Salad yourself. I am sure you will... - 36.7642
Garlic Shrimp With Cuban Black Bean Salad
1. In a food processor, combine the chives, 2 tablespoons of the olive oil, the lemon juice, lemon zest, salt, red pepper flakes, and black pepper. Process the dressing to blend.
2. In a large skillet, warm 1 tablespoon of the olive oil over medium-high heat.... - 36.6824
Potato Salad With Garlic And Herbs
To make the dressing: In a large salad bowl, whisk together the oil, vinegar, marjoram, parsley, yogurt, garlic and sugar.
To make the salad: Bring a large pot of water to a rolling boil.
Add the potatoes and cook for 5 minutes.
Add the carrots and beans and... - 36.2404
Combine tomatoes, green pepper, cucumber and red onion in Batter Bowl.
In small bowl, whisk together garlic, olive oil and vinegar using 10-inch Whisk.
Pour dressing over vegetables; stir to combine with Super Scraper.
Season with salt and pepper. - 36.1703
Garlic Salad Nicoise
Rub a salad bowl with garlic, add lettuce, 2-3 tablespoons dressing, and toss.
Mix 1/4 cup dressing with potatoes and beans, then pile on lettuce.
Garnish with olives, tomatoes, and anchovies, sprinkle with capers, herbs, and remaining salad dressing.
Do not... - 36.1698
Two Bean Salad With Garlic Vinaigrette
In large pot of boiling salted water, cook green and yellow beans for 3 to 5 minutes or until tender-crisp.
Drain and refresh under cold water; drain again and pat dry.
(Beans can be wrapped in tea towel and refrigerated for up to 1 day.) GARLIC VINAIGRETTE:... - 36.1329
White Bean, Parsley And Garlic Mash With Pecorino
1. Cook the broad beans in boiling salted water for 1 min. Drain, rinse under cold water until cooled, then pop them out of their shells. Finely chop the celery into matchsticks about 3cm long, reserving any leaves. Put the chopped celery, into a large bowl... - 36.0369
Garlic Chicken Caesar Salad
In food processor or blender, combine soup, chicken broth, vinegar, 2 tablespoons Parmesan cheese and Worcestershire sauce; process until smooth.
In large salad bowl, combine lettuce and 1 cup dressing; toss well to coat.
Top with chicken and croutons;... - 35.6983
Crispy Pork And Nectarine Salad With Garlic Croutons
Put all the prepared salad ingredients in a bowl and toss gently.
Leave in a cool place if you are not serving straight away.
Whisk the dressing ingredients together.
Fry (saute) the bread cubes in a little oil with the garlic added until golden brown.
Drain... - 35.6092
Garlic Flavored Cucumber Salad
This Cucumber Salad tastes awesome ! Try this delicious vegetable salad with pepper, vinegar and paprika seasonings for your next meal ! Your suggestions for this Cucumber Salad are welcome ! - 35.4486
Garlic-flavored Marinated Three Bean Salad
In a medium mixing bowl combine red kidney beans, wax beans or lima beans, green beans, onion and green pepper.
For dressing, in a screw-top jar combine vinegar, sugar, water, salad oil, celery seed and garlic.
Cover and shake well.
Add to vegetables; stir... - 35.1672
Pasta Salad With Roasted Garlic
Pasta Salad With Roasted Garlic has a luscious taste. Pasta Salad With Roasted Garlic gets its taste from bacon mixed with breadcrumbs and flavored with herbs. Pasta Salad With Roasted Garlic is inspired by many food joints all over the world. - 35.1132
Tossed Salad With Creamy Garlic Dressing
In a small saucepan, combine vinegar, water, onion and garlic; simmer until the onion is tender, about 5 minutes.
Add sugar; simmer until dissolved.
Cool to room temperature.
Stir in mayonnaise, sour cream, salt and pepper.
In a large salad bowl, toss the... - 34.6887
Hot Garlic Mushroom Salad
1. On a serving plate, arrange the mixed salad leaves
2. In a saucepan, add mushrooms, orange juice, cider vinegar and a crushed clove of garlic. Bring to a boil and let it simmer for about 5 minutes, stirring occasionally, till mushrooms are... - 34.4267
Tangy Garlic Tortellini Salad
In small bowl, combine all ingredients except pasta and vegetables. In medium bowl, combine pasta and vegetables; mix lightly. Add dressing; toss lightly to coat. Refrigerate at least 30 minutes. Garnish as desired. - 33.8813
1.Preheat the oven at 150 degree C
2. Fold a piece of foil.
3. Place the unpeeled head of garlic and shape it into a package with the top open.
4. Pour few drops of olive oil and wine onto it.
5. Bake for 30- 45 minutes.
6.Serve... - 33.8679
Three Bean Salad With Roasted Garlic Dressing
Combine the vinegar, oil, parsley, salt, and pepper in a large bowl.
Add all the beans and chickpeas, the bell pepper, and onion; toss to coat.
Cover and refrigerate until chilled, about 2 hours. - 33.8054
Roasted Garlic Honey Mustard Salad Dressing
Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
Toss oil with garlic in a small baking dish.
Cover dish tightly with foil.
Bake until garlic is golden and tender, about 45 minutes.
Squeeze garlic from skins.
Transfer roasted garlic to a blender or food... - 32.9006
Herb Garlic Spread
Combine onion, parsley, garlic, basil, and 1/3 teaspoon pepper.
Add cheese and milk, then stir till well combined.
Cover and chill the mixture to store. - 32.6829
Caesar Salad And Garlic Croutons
1. Prepare the croutons. While they are baking, half-fill a small saucepan with water and bring to a simmer over moderate heat. Slide in the egg and cook for 5 minutes. Using a slotted spoon, plunge the egg into cold water; when cool enough to handle, peel... - 32.5135
Herb-garlic Potato Salad
Combine pototoes and water in a large sauce- pan, bring to a boil.
Cover; reduce heat, and simmer 8 minutes or just until tender.
Drain and Transfer to a large bowl.
Combine yogurt, sour cream, mustard, garlic, basil, salt, and rhyme in a small bowl; stir... - 32.4896
Watercress Salad With Beets And Roasted Garlic Crostini
1. Preheat the oven to 350° Place the beets in a small baking dish and cover it with foil. Cut off the top third of the head of garlic and set it on a sheet of foil. Drizzle the garlic with olive oil and wrap it in the foil. Bake the beets and garlic until... - 32.4011
Hearts Of Romaine And Cucumber Salad With Yogurt Garlic Dressing
Wash lettuce and dry thoroughly; tear into bite-sized pieces, wrap in tea towel and place inside plastic bag in refrigerator until serving time.
Yogurt-Garlic Dressing: Mix together all ingredients, adding salt and pepper to taste.
Refrigerate until serving... - 32.3358
Garlic Mushroom Salad
Trim and slice the mushrooms and place in a bowl.
In a jar combine lemon juice, oil, garlic, salt, pepper and parsley, cover and shake well to mix, then pour over the mushrooms and toss.
Cover and chill for at least 1 hour. - 32.0864
Romaine Salad With Garlic Anchovy Dressing And Croutons
1. Preheat oven to 325°. Toss bread with 2 tablespoons olive oil until lightly coated. Spread out bread cubes on a baking sheet and bake 10 minutes. Shake pan to turn cubes over and bake 5 to 10 minutes longer, or until golden brown.
2. In a small bowl, mash... - 31.812
Justin's Salad Dressing
Using a fork in a wooden bowl, crush garlic with salt.
Pour in olive oil and mix well.
Combine other ingredients in order listed, mixing well after each one. - 31.2161
Creamy Garlic Coleslaw
1. In a large bowl, cover the shredded cabbage with cold water. Stir in the salt and let stand at room temperature for 1 hour. Drain well, cover and refrigerate until cold.
2. In a large bowl, combine the mayonnaise, lemon zest, lemon juice, garlic and... - 30.8998
Spicy Stir Fried Sprouts
1. Cook the sprouts in boiling salted water for 3 mins, then drain.
2. Heat the oil in a wok, then stir-fry the chilli, garlic and ginger for 1 min. Add the sprouts, cook for 2 mins, then drizzle with the soy sauce. Give everything a final toss before serving. - 30.8963
Tart Greek Salad Dressing
1) In a food processor bowl with a metal blade, process the garlic until finely minced.
2) With the machine running, pour in vinegar, lemon juice, oil, salt and pepper and process until well blended.
3) Allow to stand in a covered container for 30... - 30.3744
Garlic Salad Dressing
Combine mayonnaise and buttermilk, mix well, using a wire whisk.
Stir in vegetable oil, water, garlic powder, vinegar, lemon juice, honey, dry mustard, and salt.
Cover and refrigerate at least 8 hours. - 30.0991
Albacore Salad Puttanesca With Garlic Vinaigrette
1. In a large bowl, combine chilled pasta, tomatoes, olives and 1 cup Garlic Vinaigrette Dressing.
2. Serve immediately after tossing tuna and basil leaves with the pasta mixture. - 29.8664
Chicory Sauteed In Olive Oil And Garlic
1. Wash and thoroughly dry the chicory.
2. In a large skillet heat the oil until hot but not smoking. Add the garlic and cook for 1 to 2 minutes. Do not let it burn.
3. Add the chicory and saute until wilted and tender. Season with salt and pepper. Serve hot... - 29.834
White Bean, Parsley And Garlic Mash
1. Heat oil in a saucepan and tip in shallots or onion. Gently cook for 5 mins, add garlic, then give it another 2 mins until soft.
2. Tip beans into pan and roughly mash. Add stock or water to loosen, stir in parsley, then season. - 29.5299
Garlic Potato Salad
Slice potatoes and place in a serving bowl.
Add oil, vinegar, minced garlic, salt, and pepper; toss gently to coat potatoes.
Stir in sausage, onion, and red pepper.
Chill until ready to serve. - 29.3559
Eggplant Salad Dressing
1) In a small bowl, combine all the ingredients.
2) Toss well to coat.
3) This dressing tastes delicious with baked eggplants. - 29.3423
Garlic Salad Recipes By Category