- » Garlic Raita
Garlic Raita Recipes
Enjoy our collection of garlic raita recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for garlic raita recipes.
Aubergine Parcels With Roast Garlic And Shallot Raita
1. Heat oven to 150C/fan 130C/gas 2. To make the raita, snip the ends off the garlic and shallots, toss them lightly in olive oil and roast in the oven for 15 mins or so, until soft. Squeeze the flesh out of the skins and blend in a food processor. Add the... - 38.3878
You May Also Like!
1. Refrigerate grated beet root. Mix yoghurt, garlic, salt.
2. Refrigerate for at least 2 hrs.
3. Stir in grated beetroot just before serving. Serve cold, garnished with fresh coriander. - 27.4715
Aloo Raita - Indian Creamy Potato Salad
1. In a bowl beat the yoghurt so that it is a smooth paste. Add the boiled and cubed potatoes, finely chopped red onion, coriander leaves, cumin powder, ginger, garlic and green chili paste, salt and stir it well to combine all the... - 0
Potato And Tomato Raita
1. Arrange the baby potatoes and cherry tomatoes on a shallow serving dish.
2. Place the yogurt, green chilli, half of the fresh coriander, the fresh mint and salt in a food processor and blend until smooth. Pour over the potatoes and tomatoes.
3. Heat the... - 35.2194
Spicy Boondi Raita
Boondi raita, a condiment is one of the many raita varieties that are popular in India, where yogurt is seasoned with spices, along with the addition of tiny balls of fried gram flour (chickpea flour) called 'boondi', which may taste spicy. The raita tastes... - 0
Lamb With Mint Raita
1) Wash lamb and place on paper towels.
2) Slice lamb into 1/2-inch cubes.
3) In a pan, add oil and heat.
4) Add and lightly brown 2 cloves garlic.
5) Add the lamb and brown well and lower heat.
6) Add onion, keeping aside 1/4 cup for... - 42.4587
A cool, fresh-tasting accompaniment to Indian dishes, Raita can be made from a variety of fresh raw vegetables. Combine all the ingredients and chill for 1 hour before serving. - 22.2266
Lamb Fillets With Tomato Mint Raita
Combine cumin, coriander, garlic and half of the yogurt in large bowl; add lamb, coat with yogurt mixture.
Griddle-fry (or grill or barbecue) lamb until browned all over and cooked as desired, brushing with yogurt mixture occasionally.
Meanwhile, combine... - 33.5738
Yogurt Cucumber Raita
In a medium size bowl, mash the garlic with a little salt to create a paste, then stir in the yogurt and mix well.
Add the cucumber, tomato, mint, parsley, and salt and pepper and blend.
Adjust the seasonings, if necessary.
Refrigerate until needed. - 33.3537
Combine all the ingredients in a small bowl and stir together until smooth. - 28.9531
Coriander Crusted Lamb Steaks With Aubergines & Raita
Heat half the oil in a heavy-based, non-stick frying pan.
Add the mustard seeds, garlic, aubergines, and onions, and fry gently for 5-6 minutes, until the aubergines are cooked.
Remove from the heat, stir in the olives, and keep warm.
Brush the lamb steaks... - 35.474