- » Garlic Pulao
Garlic Pulao Recipes
Enjoy our collection of garlic pulao recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for garlic pulao recipes.
Gos No Pulao ( Mutton Pulao )
1. Divide the rice into two portions. Boil
one half with a pinch of Jelabi colour and
2 bay leaves in salted water. Drain the
rice and set aside.
Cook the other half in salted water with 2 bay leaves and when soft, drain and set aside.
2. Grind all the spices... - 38.1845
1 Heat the oil. Add the cinnamon, cloves and cardamom. After a minute, add the pepper and cumin. Don't let them get too dark.
2 Add the onions. Fry till they're a golden brown.
3 Add the ginger and garlic. Stir and fry a few minutes more. Sprinkle a few... - 34.3084
Spicy Garlic Mustard Rice
Here is a fabulous rice dish that makes for palate-pleasing indulgence. Spiced up with garlic and mustard, this flavorful rice dish makes for easy and fast dish that yields great flavor and texture. While white rice boosts your carb intake, garlic and mustard... - 121.232
Green Peas Pulao
Green Peas Pulao has a diverse taste. The oinion and garlic add the flavour to the Green Peas Pulao. Must catch it. - 32.3233
1. Wash and cut up meat.
2. Place all yakhni ingredients-in a pan, cover with stock or water and simmer till meat is tender.
3. Let it cool and remove fat from surface.
1. Wash and soak rice.
2. Peel and slice onions.
3. Heat fat, fry sliced... - 45.0198
Chicken Pulao it is yummy. It is my personal favourite. The garam masala and mixture of chillies, garlic and giner gives the Chicken Pulao a perfect taste. Must catch it. - 51.3012
Dumbo Marghi Pulao Bharelo
1. You can leave the head of the lamb on or get it chopped off. I prefer the latter. Get your butcher to clean the lamb well. Wash it inside and out twice.
2. Make the chicken pulao as given in this book. Use 5 gms. of saffron in the rice and stuff the lamb... - 30.3122
1. Marinate mutton in curd along with salt, ginger-garlic paste.
2. Brown long sliced onions in ghee. Take out. Add mutton and fry till nearly done. Take out.
3. Now add rice to the same ghee and fry.
4. Alternate layers of rice and mutton and mix rest of the... - 33.6653
First make the stock: Place all the ingredients in a heavy pan and bring to a boil over medium heat.
Reduce the heat and cook for about 45 minutes or until the meat is cooked.
Strain and discard all the whole spices.
Remove the chops from the stock, discard... - 46.6177
Vegetable Pulao has a mouth watering taste. The green chillies and curry leaves with coconut gives the Vegetable Pulao a two dimensional taste. Must catch it. - 43.27
Grind red chillies, ginger, garlic and all but 10 cashewnuts to a paste.
Fry the remaining cashewnuts to a gold-er colour.
Pound together all the spices coarsely.
Heat 6 tblsps of ghee and fry the onions till soft.
Add the spices, groundnut cashewnut paste,... - 45.9818
Dave's Modified Wild Rice Pulao 2008
Would you like to treat your family to a delicious and easy to make Indian Vegetable Pulao? Watch this video and learn how you can prepare this Indian delicacy at home. - 73.1332
Indian Mutton Pulao
Flavorful rice cooked in very tasty, delicious mutton stock. Its aroma is unbeatable when this pulao is ready! Very easy, nice and simple variation for regular Mutton Biryani but tastes equally yummy!!! - 114.039
A combination of mutton and rice which is famous in Kashmir. Especially great for marriage, parties and Holi also. - 49.7089
Soak the rice in water for about 1 hour before cooking.
Wash the meat well.
Remove any fatty bits.
Put it into the pressure cooker along with the whole spices, salt and 2 cups water.
Close the cooker and put it on high heat.
Let it come to maximum... - 43.2616
This vegetable pulao recipe is the best choice for a healthy and tasty meal. Rice cooked with our choice and flavored with the best of Indian spices is just right for your cravings. - 47.5577
Mutton Pulao With Nuts
1) Soak rice in 4 cups of water for 2 hours.
2) Fry the onion rings until crisp and brown.
3) Make a paste of spices, coconut, chillies, ginger and garlic.
4) Take a pan and heat oil. Fry the minced onion until golden brown.
5) Add... - 47.3973
Chicken Yakhni Pulao
Yakhni Pulao is a very popular Awadhi cuisine. Awadhi cuisine is from the city of Lucknow. This Lucknow specialty is no less seductive and satisfying. While Biryani is a complex dish — resembling a well-orchestrated symphony — Pulao wins you over with its... - 0
1)In a pan, heat ghee and fry the onion and garlic until golden.
2)Add next 4 spices cook until light brown. Stir constantly.
3)Add beef, salt and water and cook on low heat for an hour or until meat is tender.
4)Drain the meat out onto a... - 50.3329
Mixed Sprouts And Vegetable Pulao (low Calorie) By Tarla Dalal
This is a perfect dish to pep you up after a hectic day! Obviously, it is very easy and quick to make. But if you do have some time on your hands and wish to further enhance its taste, let the mix marinate for at least 30 minutes before pressure cooking. A... - 0
Methi Paneer Pulao
Cut the paneer into 1" pieces and gently fry till golden and set aside.
Grind the mustard leaves fine along with the 2 fried onions.
Take a wide mouthed vessel and put in 2 tablespoons of pure ghee. Heat over a medium flame and add the ground masala. Fry... - 31.606
Fiber Rich Pulao
Great tasting, rich in fiber and loaded with flavors this brown rice recipe is one of my favorites. - 0
Vegetable Pulao (pulav Rice)
All those who are interested in making the Indian pulao must surely check this out. The chef shows an easy and quick way to prepare the pulao. It's simply delicious and you can serve the pulao with pickle or raita. Watch the video for this amazing recipe. - 103.326
Aromatic Meat Pulao
1 Soak the rice in water for at least 1 hour before cooking.
2 Into the pressure cooker, put the meat, and the whole spices. Add the water, the salt, close the cooker and allow it to reach maximum pressure. Keep for 5 minutes. Let the pressure reduce by... - 34.4167
Mixed Vegetable Pulao
Clean, wash and drain rice.
Cook the rice with a drop of oil so that the grains remain separate.
Meat the oil in a thick bottomed pan and place the dry spices in it.
Saute for 30 seconds and then add the onion to it.
Saute till it turns translucent and then... - 44.924
How about preparing Chicken pulao with a few simple spices? Well, this recipe would come in handy when you don’t have all special ingredients for preparing a special dish. There is hardly any chopping or unique spices, a few assorted whole spices would be... - 123.208
Sado Gos No Pulao
1. Wash the rice and set aside.
2. Slice all the onions finely. Deep fry half and set aside. In a large /essel fry the remaining onions in half cup ghee. When golden brown add the bay leaves, badian, elcha and the washed rice. Stir, add two litres water and... - 30.5643
Bejewelled Pullao has a Incredible taste.The Garam Masala and Green Chilli gives the Bejewelled Pullao Refreshing taste. - 39.2349
Shalimar Ke Makhana Pulao
Boil the lotus seeds for 20 minutes, cool and skin them. Set them aside.
Cook the chopped onions in 2 tablespoons of ghee. When soft and pink, add the green chillies, garlic, chopped ginger, crushed cumin, ginger powder, cloves and asafoetida and stir gently... - 33.2337
Heat the oil in a pan over medium heat.
Add the onion and stir-fry until golden brown.
Add the ginger and garlic pastes, salt, cilantro, and mint, and saute for 30 seconds.
Add the water and yogurt, and bring to a boil.
Stir in the rice.
Bring to a boil... - 46.3677
Heat the oil and butter in a medium-sized saucepan.
Add the onion, black cardamoms, whole cloves, black cumin seeds and black peppercorns and fry until the onions are golden brown.
Add the ginger, garlic, bay leaves and cinnamon sticks.
Meanwhile, whisk the... - 46.6687
Pea And Mushroom Pulao
1. Wash the rice at least twice and set aside in a sieve.
2. Heat the oil in a medium saucepan and add the spices, garlic and salt.
3. Add the sliced tomato and button mushrooms, and stir-fry for about 2-3 minutes.
4. Add the rice and peas, and gently stir... - 40.3305
Green Peas Pulao
keep cooker on gas put oil when it is heated add cinamon,cloves,jeera fry for a sec.then add chopped onion,green chillies, ginger garlic paste,fry till raw smell goes.then add peas and rice stir it nicely.then add 2 1/2 cup water and 1/2 cup milk ,salt and... - 20.2808
Sabsige Soppu Pulao
Wash basmati rice and soak in water and drain it and keep aside.Cut tomatoes into big pieces and grind it along with ginger, garlic and green chillies with little water. Heat Ghee and Oil in a Cooker, add cloves cinnamon, bay leaves and cardamom fry for a... - 18.7674
Soya Aur Sabji Pulao
Prepare the TVP.
Heat the oil in a pan over medium heat.
Add the onion and saute until golden brown.
Stir in the ginger and garlic pastes, all the dry spices, and tomatoes.
Stir-fry for a minute.
Add the prepared TVP and stir-fry for 2-3 minutes... - 46.5995
Hare Massalay Ka Pulao
Add bay leaves.
Fry onion till pink.
Add in the masala and fry till ghae surfaces to the top.
Add in the meat, peas, salt, lemon juice and stock.
Mix well and cook till boiling.
Remove from heat and keep aside.
Arrange the rice on top of this... - 46.2287
Soonamai No Keri No Pulao
1. Wash the mutton and marinate for half an hour in salt and ginger-garlic paste. Chop two onions finely and fry along with two tablespoons of ghee in a vessel over medium flame. When the onions turn golden add the peppercorns, mutton, powdered masalas and... - 31.0359
1)Clean, wash and soak the rice for some 30 minutes.
2)In a pan, heat ghee and fry onion and garlic with all the whole spices until onion is golden.
3)Add the turmeric powder and the eggs and fry for 5 minutes. Turn eggs few... - 46.0666
Stuffed Tomato Pulao
Whilst you are stuffing the tomatoes, prepare your rice in a rice cooker.
Lightly cut off the tops of all the tomatoes and with a fine teaspoon, empty out the juice, seeds and pulp into a small saucepan. You will need this later.
Lightly sprinkle salt in each... - 37.7809
Maharaja's Beef Pulao
In a large pan, heat the oil and butter, gently brown the onions, then remove them.
Add the meat, garlic and spices and cook over a fairly high heat until the meat is sealed and browning nicely.
If you like, the spices can be pounded but I rather like them... - 46.47
Haandi Carrot Pulao
1. Wash the rice until the water runs clear and leave in a bowl to soak.
2. Heat the butter with the corn oil in a large saucepan and fry the cardamoms, cinnamon and black cumin seeds over a medium heat for 1 minute. Lower the heat, add the onion and fry... - 38.2913
Indian Vegetable And Basmati Pulao
Some substitute vegetable pulao for a biryani. However this pulao is much lighter than its rich and heavy counterpart. It is a pulao bursting with flavor of herbs, spices and the basmati rice gives it an irresistible fragrance. Chef Sanjay Thumma uses a rice... - 130.318
Indian Vegetable Pulao
Very simple, quick and healthy recipe loaded with lots of vegetables. Gets ready with minimum efforts and its a full meal by itself! - 114.478
1. Cook the rice in two portions. Make one white and the other use saffron colour. Mix half the sliced, fine onions into the cooked rice. If you wish you can boil the rice in water along with the spices and drain it when cooked or cook it in the spices till... - 35.6519
Pulao - Rice With Red Cabbage
All those who are looking for some rice recipes, should really try this one. Chef Bhavna makes red cabbage rice in the video. They are cooked together. The rice looks nice and colorful. You can serve the rice with pickle or raita, as you like. So do try out... - 101.205
Lehzat Wallo Pulao
1. Wash the basmati rice twice. Take a large vessel half full of water and set it to heat. When the water starts bubbling add salt to taste, two tablespoons ghee and the four bay leaves. Allow the rice to par boil, it should not be completely cooked but hard.... - 35.0625
Tatreli Marghi No Pulao
1. Clean the chicken and cut into eight small pieces. Wash thoroughly, apply salt and ginger-garlic paste and keep aside.
2. Make into powder the red chillies, peppercorns, cloves, cinnamon. Whip the curd and mix together with all the spices and then pour... - 37.2689
Sunna Na Dana No Pulao
1. Cook the rice in an electric rice cooker or set a large pan of salted water to boil. Add a quarter cup of pure ghee, the whole spices and boil rice till cooked. Drain in a colander.
2. Heat the saffron on a tava and crumble it in half a cup of boiling... - 32.399
Paneer Tikka Pulao
For the paneer tikkas
Combine the curds, gram flour, ginger paste, garlic paste, chilli powder, kasuri methi, garam masala, coriander, salt and 1 tablespoon of mustard oil and mix well to prepare a marinade.
Add the paneer, onions and capsicum to... - 41.4361
Badshahi Kesari Pulao
1. Wash the chopped meat, apply salt and marinate in the ginger-garlic paste.
2. Grind all the spices in a mixer.
3. Heat the saffron on an iron skillet till crisp. Crumble between your finger tips, add to the curd and whip it lightly. Add the spices and the... - 37.517
1)In a pan, heat half the ghee and fry half of the onion with all the whole spices, until golden.
2)Add powdered spices, ginger, garlic and yogurt. Stir well.
3)Now add the rice and green peas and stir well.
4)Add water, salt and bring boil and... - 51.2248
King Prawn And Mushroom Pulao
1. Wash the rice until the water runs clear, then leave in a bowl to soak.
2. Heat the oil with the butter in a large saucepan over a medium heat. Add the mustard and onion seeds and fry for about 1 minute, then add the onions and curry leaves and fry for... - 39.8817
Haandi Chicken Pulao
1. Pour the natural yogurt into a large mixing bowl. Add the ginger, garlic, salt and 2 tablespoons of the lemon juice and beat together. Add the chicken pieces and coat thoroughly with the spice mixture. Cover the bowl and leave to marinate for about 3... - 39.1325
Wash Basmati Rice and keep aside. Heat 1 tsp ghee is a small skillet. Add bay leaves, cloves, cinnamon sticks, green cardamoms and saute for a few seconds and add this to the Rice. Add 4 cups water and allow it to soak for 30 minutes.
Cook Rice either on... - 43.2455
1. To cook the chicken, place in a medium saucepan and add the ginger, garlic, salt, bay leaf, peppercorns and peeled onion. Pour in the measured water and cook, covered, over a medium heat for 35-45 minutes. If the water has not been, fully absorbed, remove... - 40.2334
Savory Shrimp Pulao
The Shrimp Pulao is a beautiful dish to prepare and serve. In India, these type of dishes are made during festive seasons more often than not. Exquisitely flavored with beautiful spices! Watch and learn how to make this superb Pulao from this video! Enjoy! - 111.827
Bambino Veg Pulao
1. Fry bambino in half the oil till golden brown and keep aside.
2. Prepare all the vegetables for pulao.
3. Heat oil and spices, onions, green chillies, mint and coriander. Fry till onions are brown; add vegetables and cook for 5 minutes.
4. Now add masalas,... - 33.5244
Paneer Pulao By Tarla Dalal
Paneer pulao a simple, quick and delicious rice recipe with tangy flavour combined with paneer and rice to make it worth a try! - 0
Nargolio Kolmi No Pulao
1. Boil the rice in a large pan of salted water. Pound the lemon grass and add it to the rice. When soft, strain the rice in a colander and remove the lemon grass.
2. Heat the saffron gently on an iron skillet and when crisp, crumble with your finger tips on... - 36.5163
1. Slice the onions thinly. Deep fry them in ghee until brown in colour.
2. Boil the rice separately. Each grain of the cooked rice should be separate.
3. Cut the vegetables (except green peas) into small cubes and boil them.
4. Heat the ghee in a vessel and... - 43.3676
1. Heat the ghee in a vessel and fry the onions for 1 minute.
2. Add the paste and fry for at least 3 to 4 minutes.
3. Add the cinnamon, cloves, cardamoms and bay leaves and fry for 1 minute.
4. Add the rice, vegetables, salt and enough water to cook.
5.... - 41.7518
1. Boil the rice. Each grain of the cooked rice should be separate.
2. Open the packet of corn and thaw in a colander
3. Cut all the vegetables into small pieces. Chop the leaves of the spring onions.
4. Heat the ghee in a vessel and fry the onions for a... - 45.9739
Anday Suran Pulao
Fry eggs till brown, remove.
In same ghee, fry onion golden.
Add in whole spices, bay leaves, caraway seeds and ground masala.
Fry for 2 mins.
Add yoghurt and suran.
Cook for 10 mins on a low fire.
When a thick masala is formed, add rice and 2 1/2... - 46.7674
Yummy Green Peas Mint Pulao
1. Wash the rice and keep aside.
2. Grind mint leaves, about 5 green chilies and 3/4th of the fresh coriander, along with a little salt, into a fine paste.
3. Heat oil in a pot and add the whole spices such as cinnamon, cardamom and... - 0
Delicious Vegetable Pulao
Vegetable pulao is a complete dish, because it has lots of vegetables along with rice, which makes it complete. This dish is not only high in carbohydrates but also in other nutrients such as minerals and vitamins. The pulao tastes good with yogurt raita. - 0
Macchi Ne Tambota No Pulao
1. Cook the rice in a large pan of salted water to which add 3 tablespoons of ghee, the bay leaves and peppercorns. When soft strain the rice through a colander and sprinkle half the coriander.
2. Grind the masalas with the help of a quarter cup water. Set... - 33.0948
Hariyali Mixed Sprouts Pulao (diabetic Friendly) By Tarla Dalal
This sumptuous yet simple rice preparation is enlivened by the addition of a peppy coriander-mint chutney and crunchy sprouts. Sprouting enhances the nutritive value of pulses and legumes, and also makes them easier to digest -- making it a highlight of the... - 0
This is a South Asian rice dish, popular in Indian cuisine where the rice and the prawns are baked or cooked together to result in a delightful blend of the flavors of the prawns, rice and spices. - 0
Indian Chicken Pulao
This is a simple Indian Chicken Pulao that goes really well with any curry. You can add your favorite meat to this dish and enjoy it even more. Watch this video to get the exact recipe. - 120.43
1) Fry the onions in ghee till golden brown. Then add mint cook for a minute and remove from fire.
2) In a pan, heat ghee and add whole spices, kheema, ground spices, salt , ginger, garlic and red chillies. Cook until kheema is dry.
3) Now, add a cup... - 44.2716
1 Heat the oil. Add the cumin and aniseed and let them brown lightly.
2 Add the onions and fry light brown.
3 Add the ginger and garlic and fry the whole mixture golden brown.
4 Add the rice and dal along with the water in which it was soaked and the... - 37.8907
Fruity Kashmiri Pulao
Fruity Kashmiri Pullao has a Juicy taste.The Green Chillies and Fruit-liquid gives the Fruity Kashmiri Pullao Majestic taste. Must catch it - 46.0096
Hyderabadi Matar Pulao
This culinary gem among Indian rice dishes is a quick to make a complete party pleaser. The spices give it a nice aroma and flavor. - 0
Vegetable Khichdi Pulao
1. Parboil rice.
2. Boil gram with turmeric.
3. Prepare vegetables.
4. Grind together ginger, garlic, red chillies, half the green chillies and coriander leaves. Slit remaining green chillies.
5. Crush cardamom and cinnamon.
6. Slice onion.
7. Heat fat. Fry... - 46.9411
1. Clean and cut mutton into 2.5 cm. (1") pieces.
2. Grind together ginger, garlic, red chillies, half the green chillies and coriander leaves.
3. Slit remaining green chillies. Slice onions.
4. Heat fat. Fry sliced onions and then the ground spices.
5. Add... - 46.6041
Freny No Kofta No Pulao
1. Wash the rice and cook with one tablespoon ghee, bay leaves and salt to taste, in the usual way till the grains are separated.
2. To the mince add the salt, pepper, ginger-garlic paste, six finely chopped green chillies, half of the finely chopped... - 30.3168
Raw Baby Mangoes, Baby Onions And Baby Potato Pulao
Peel the onions, potatoes and mangoes and place into salted water.
Place 70 grams ghee in a vessel and when hot, add the bay leaves, nigelle, cumin and mustard seeds and the cardamoms. Fry for 5 minutes. Add the washed rice and salt and cook in a rice cooker... - 38.9243
First chop all the ingredients and keep aside.
In a pressure cooker put oil and ghee,when it is hot .
Add cinnamon,clove,maratimoggu,bayleaf,cardmom and fry for sec.
Now add onion,greenchillies and fry till onion is golden brown.
Then add methi leaves and fry... - 49.2275
1. Place the lamb slices in a large bowl and add the yoghurt, ground almonds, ground cardamom, chilli powder, garam masala, ginger, garlic, desiccated coconut and 1 tablespoon of the fresh coriander. Blend everything together and set aside to marinate for... - 37.5905
1. Divide the rice into 2 portions, boil one in salted water along with one bay leaf. Drain when soft. Boil the other portion in salted water along with the one bay leaf and the jelabi colour. Drain when soft. Melt half cup ghee and pour over both the... - 29.0322
Tomato Pulao is an Indian rice recipe made with ripe tomatoes and rice. An appealing and irrestible pulao recipe, Tomato pulao has the long grain aromatic rice cooked in tomato puree and select seasonings. - 0
Tawa Pulao - Indian Street Food
Tawa Pulao is one of the popular Mumbai street foods which is spicy and tangy. This can be easily replicated in any home kitchen. So here is the recipe for this yummy Tawa Pulao - 0
Vegetable And Red Kidney Bean Pulao
1. Rinse the rice until the water runs clear. Leave it to soak while you prepare the other ingredients. Drain the liquid from the kidney beans and set them aside.
2. In a large heavy-based saucepan, heat the corn oil over a moderate heat. Add the whole... - 40.9685
Mushroom Pulao - Indian Flavored Rice Dish
Mushroom Pulao is a very flavorful rice dish. This is very simple to make yet tastes fantastic when you do it right. Follow my step by step instructions to make a perfect Mushroom Pualo. - 0
Peas And Paneer Pulao
Whisk Lhe yogurt and cream together and add the garam masala, garlic, turmeric, chilli powder, black cumin seeds, crushed cardamom seeds, ginger and salt.
Mix thoroughly and set aside.
Heat the ghee or butter in a saucepan, add the cloves, bay leaves and... - 46.1638
Wash and dry rice.
Heat ghee in a pan and fry onion till brown.
Toss and mix well.
Add half of the ground masala and caraway seeds.
Add enough water for rice to cook.
Cover with a lid containing water.
If necessary add warm water from lid.
Cook on... - 43.2569
Vegetable Pulao With Coconut Curry
For the pullav
1. Boil the rice. Each grain of the cooked rice should be separate.
2. Boil the potatoes and carrots with the skins.
3. Remove the skins and cut into big pieces.
4. Slice the onions.
5. Heat the ghee in a vessel and fry the onions for a little... - 46.7778
Pulao Rice With Lamb
To make the yakhni, or flavored broth: In a 4-quart pot, put the beef broth and the pieces of lamb.
Tie up in a piece of cheesecloth 1 peeled onion, the garlic cloves, the piece of ginger, the peppercorns, 4 of the black cardamoms or 10 of the small cardamom... - 45.95
Kurmu Jackfruit Pulao
Cook the rice in an electric rice cooker. Add the deep fried onions, vegetables, broiled cumin and coriander seeds, the mace flowers, garam masala, yellow pulao colour, salt and ghee.
Either you boil the jackfruit or deep fry it.
Heat the mustard seeds in 1... - 35.3963
Drumstick And Tamarind Pulao With Eggs
Cook the rice with all its ingredients in an electric cooker.
Boil the eggs and allow to cool. Shell and set aside. Skin the drumsticks thoroughly and cut into 2" pieces. Boil in salted water till tender. Drain and set aside.
Place the chopped onions in a... - 40.3577
Vegetable Pulav - Easy Breezy Flavoured Rice With Veggies
Vegetable pulav or bagara rice is a very easy, healthy one pot dish which can be served as a complete meal by itself.The addition of veggies make it look vibrant and taste just awesome just by itself or any curry or raitha.This serves as a best way to get rid... - 0
Brown Rice Chicken Pilaf
Chicken Pilaf is very easy and yummy. It took me a bit of time to develop this Chicken Pilaf recipe but the result was great. Make it today! - 41.9623
1) Soak rice in cold water for 1 hour, then drain thoroughly.
2) Peel and finely chop the onion.
3) Peel and crush garlic.
4) Lightly crush allspice and cardamom pods.
5) Melt 6 tbsp of the fat in a saucepan.
6) Add onion, garlic and... - 44.1695
Chicken Liver Pulav
A simple and delicious way to make a fragrant pulao.Eat it with an accompaniment like raita.It is a meal by itself if you want it to be. - 0
Italian Pistachio Pilaf
Italian Pistachio Pilaf is one of my most favorite recipes. I frequently make similar kinds of Pilafs with different ingredients in the place of pistachios, but I personally feel that this Italian Pistachio Pilaf is the best. Nothing really compares! - 39.9728
Curried Whole Wheat Couscous Pilaf
The flavor of this Curried Whole Wheat Couscous Pilaf is really delicious. Curried Whole Wheat Couscous Pilaf was something new for me to try and I was more than glad that I indeed did try it! Do make it! - 32.8937
Classic Lamb Pilaf
If you are looking for a Lamb Pilaf recipe, you have come to the right place. This Lamb Pilaf will probably be exactly the one you are looking for. Do give it a try! - 39.0791
1. In a wok, heat oil.
2. Stir fry cinnamon, cardamom pods and cloves for few seconds.
3. Stir fry onions for 10 minutes until golden.
4. Add garlic, ginger and rice and stir-fry for 5 minutes; stir occasionally.
5. Stir in the stock and season with... - 46.769
1) Rinse the rice thoroughly with cold water and allow to soak for 30 minutes.
2) In a casserole or Dutch oven, saute the onions and chicken in the butter, until brown.
3) Stir in the yoghurt, garlic, ginger, chili peppers, salt, and... - 45.8612
1) In a pan, add oil and heat.
2) Mix in the shallots and while stirring, cook for 10 minutes without browning.
3) Mix in the spices and cook for 5 minutes.
4) Add in the garlic and rice and cook for 5 minutes while stirring.
5) Add in the stock and... - 47.3051