- » Garlic Puff
Garlic Puff Recipes
Enjoy our collection of garlic puff recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for garlic puff recipes.
Appetizer Garlic Puffs
1) Cover boiling water over the garlic cloves.
2) Allow to stand for 5 minutes.
3) Drain and peel.
4) Mince the clove fine.
5) In a saucepan, stir butter until melted using 1 cup boiling water.
6) Now add garlic,flour and salt all... - 39.5499
Prepare dough from hot-roll mix, following package directions through first rising.
Punch dough down, and roll out into 4" x 18" oblong.
Cut in half lengthwise, making two strips; then cut each strip into 9 2-inch squares.
Form each square into a ball; place... - 32.9592
Aloo Puffs - Potato Puff Pastry Sandwich
1. In a pressure cooker, boil the potatoes and set aside.
2. Heat a pan on medium heat with a couple of tbsp oil. Add cumin seeds, a pinch of turmeric powder.
3. Add the finely chopped onions, ginger, garlic and green chili paste. Add... - 0
Artichoke Crab Puffs
Trim the artichokes by cutting the bottoms flat and pulling off outer leaves until the leaves are yellow with pale green tips.
Snip off the green tips.
Put the artichokes in a large bowl of water; add lemon juice to prevent darkening.
Bring water to a boil in... - 39.0593
Spinach & Artichoke In Puff Pastry
Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
Thaw puff pastry at room temperature.
Drain spinach in a colander; dry on a paper towel.
In a large bowl, stir together spinach, artichokes, mayonnaise, garlic powder, onion powder, and black pepper.
Cut unfolded puff pastry dough... - 38.6121
1. Preheat oven at 475-500ºF or Gas Mark 8-9.
2. In a bowl, mix flour and salt together. Sieve it.
3. Add cold water and lemon juice to it and roll it into oblong shaped dough.
4. Shape the fat into a neat block and place it in the... - 33.1757
Chicken Puff Bravo
Chicken puff bravo is a chicken and spinach bake with dough top crust. Made with a egg, spinach and chicken mix, the chicken puff bravo has mushrooms, pepper to it too. Spiced with garlic salt, sour cream and baked with trinagle shaped dough pieces as... - 44.8115
Cheese & Grape Puffs
On a lightly floured surface, roll out puff pastry dough to a rectangle about 1/8 inch (3 mm) thick.
Cut into about forty 2-inch (5-cm) squares.
In a small bowl, beat eggs, water, paprika, black pepper and apple pie spice.
Brush some of egg mixture over dough... - 37.66
Prepare potatoes according to package directions.
Beat egg yolks until thick and lemony.
Beat egg whites until stiff peaks form.
Combine potatoes with pimento, onions, salt, garlic, cottage cheese, sour cream and beaten egg yolks; mix well.
Fold in stiffly... - 39.6167
Chicken In Puff Pastry
This is a perfect summer garden party appetizer that you can prepare ahead of time and all of your friends will be asking for the recipe! See more photos at www.Food-Travels.com ! - 49.7792
Chicken Puff Appetizer
Puff pastry surrounds this flavour packed Thai Chicken filling. Great appetizer for a party. - 42.4312
Chicken And Leek Puff
1) Pre-heat the oven to 425°F/220°C/Gas 7.
2) Using a knife, slice the chicken into strips.
3) Heat a pan with oil, slightly fry the chicken for 5 minutes. Put in the leeks and sauté for a further 3 minutes.
4) Scatter some flour into... - 45.4371
Salmon In Puff Pastry
1. Preheat the oven at 200°C/400°F/Gas Mark 6,
2. Prepare the salmons by seasoning the fillets on both sides.
3. In a frying pan, melt butter and fry bacon for about 5 minutes such that crisp.
4. Add mushrooms and fry stirring... - 43.2743
Beef And Mushrooms In Puff Pastry
1. Thaw pastry according to package directions. On a lightly floured surface, roll puff pastry sheet to a 14-inch square. Cut into 4 equal squares. Fill four 10-ounce casseroles or custard cups with crumpled foil; invert onto a large baking sheet. (The foil... - 35.7922
Spicy Potato Puffs
Tickle your taste buds with this delicious Spicy Potato Puffs. It is served as a delicious Snack. When it comes to cooking I am my worst critic. Kindly comment and let me know how is this Spicy Potato Puffs recipe. - 47.443
Herbed Cheese And Chicken In Puff Pastry
1) Drop the garlic cloves into boiling water for a minute. Drain and peel.
2) Preaheat the oven to 400 degrees.
3) In a saucepan, add chicken thighs, chicken broth and peeled garlic cloves. Allow to boil over low flame for 30... - 42.8014
Veal Chili In Puff Pastry
In a skillet, heat oil.
Saute onions, pepper and garlic 5 minutes.
While stirring, cook 3 minutes or until meat is brown all over.
Fold in kidney beans, tomatoes and tomato paste.
Simmer 10 minutes, stirring occasionally.
Divide veal mixture... - 34.2339
Creamy Seafood Potpie With Puff Pastry Crust
In a kettle cook the onion, the celery, and the garlic in the oil over moderately low heat, stirring, until the onion is softened, add the fennel seeds, the clam juice, the tomatoes with the juice, the Tabasco, the mushrooms, the potatoes, peeled and cut - 24.621
Preheat broiler if necessary.
Place oven rack 5 to 8 inches from heating element.
In a medium bowl, beat egg white until stiff but not dry.
Stir curry powder and garlic salt into mayonnaise until blended.
Fold into beaten egg white.
Fold in shrimp.
Spoon... - 30.297
Super Bowl Sausage Puff
Preheat oven to 350°.
Brown sausage slowly over medium heat, drain and let cool. Mix sausage, cheeses, tarragon, garlic powder, summer savory, parsley, basil, and eggs.
Roll out each pastry sheet.
Place half of sausage mixture lengthwise on one... - 37.9102
Love the gooey cheesy feel every bite offers me. This cheese puffs is a wonderful cheesy delight that I fall in love with a little more every time. - 41.4683
Rye Party Puffs
Preheat the oven to 400 degrees.
Bring the water and butter to a boil in a saucepan over medium heat.
Add the flours, parsley flakes, garlic powder and salt all at once; stir until a smooth ball forms.
Remove from heat.
Let stand for 5 minutes.
Beat in the... - 42.4984
Corn And Potato Puffs
My longing for Corn And Potato Puffs strengthened during high school days. This recipe goes perfectly as a Side Dish. You don't need to think more. Just prepare this Corn And Potato Puffs now! - 43.1448
Tofu In Puff Pastry
Preheat oven to 350 °F (175 °C).
In a saucepan, melt 3 tbsp (45 mL) butter.
Fold in flour, mixing well.
While stirring, cook 2 minutes.
Stir until sauce thickens.
In a skillet, melt 1 tbsp (15 mL) butter.
Lightly cook onion, mushrooms and green... - 40.9488
Zucchini Puff Casserole
Scrub zucchini, remove tips, halve lengthwise, and slice.
Place in saucepan with 1/2 inch of boiling water, 3/4 teaspoon salt, and garlic.
Cover and cook gently until tender, about 10 minutes.
Drain and put zucchini in large mixing bowl (use electric mixer,... - 41.2709
Carrot And Onion Puff
In a large saucepan combine onion, carrots, garlic, and water.
Bring to boiling; reduce heat.
Cover and simmer about 10 minutes or till vegetables are tender, stirring occasionally.
Do not drain.
Stir in milk, oat bran, parsley, salt, nutmeg, and... - 40.4108
1. Sift flour and garlic salt into a medium-size bowl; cut in butter or margarine with a pastry blender until mixture is crumbly.
2. Stir in sour cream lightly with a fork just until pastry holds together and leaves side of bowl clean; wrap; chill at least 4... - 25.4723
1) Preheat oven hot to 400°F.
2) In a medium-size bowl sift flour and garlic salt.
3) Using a pastry blender cut in butter and margarine.
4) Rub the mixture until crumbly.
5) Add sour cream and mix lightly with a fork until it clings... - 36.1959
Golden Shrimp Puffs
In a saucepan, bring butter, water and garlic salt to a boil.
Add flour all at once; stir until a smooth ball forms.
Remove from the heat; let stand for 5 minutes.
Add eggs, one at a time, beating well after each addition.
Continue beating until mixture is... - 43.8379
Creamed Chicken In Puff Pastry
1. Preheat the oven.
2. Cut the chicken into 1/2 inch dice (about 3 cups).
3. Bake the puff pastry shells as per the package instructions.
4. Trim 1/4 inch off the bottom of the mushroom stems, wipe the mushrooms clean with a damp paper towel... - 47.5027
A Puff Pastry with Vegetable filling which can be had as a snack with a good cup of tea. - 45.1397
Lobster-melon Salad With Puffs
Blend mayonnaise, sour cream, parsley, onion, vine- gar, lemon juice, garlic, salt and pepper.
Stir in lob- ster; refrigerate.
Just before serving, fold in melon balls.
Mix cornmeal and flour.
Bring 1 cup water and butter to a boil in small saucepan.
Stir... - 43.957
Chicken Puffs On Toast Rounds
1) Set the oven ready at 450°.
2) In a 2-quart saucepan, melt margarine or butter.
3) Add onion, red pepper and mushrooms and cook for 4 minutes.
4) Add garlic and cook further for 2 minutes.
5) Add flour and stir and then, stir in the... - 46.5545
Sunday Pate In Puff Pastry
1)In a plastic bag set into a dish, put in veal and pork.
2)In a small bowl, mix in Madeira, celery, white wine, carrot, onion, shallots, garlic, salt, pepper, rosemary and bay leaf to make the marinade.
3)Mix marinade with meat in bag and seal... - 44.16
Italian Pepperoni Puffs
Mix 11/2 cups flour, yeast, sugar, garlic salt, Italian seasoning and onion powder in large mixing bowl.
Add warm water, Oil and egg.
Beat with electric mixer at low speed until ingredients are moistened, scraping bowl constantly.
Beat at medium speed 3... - 41.0617
Blend, cheeses thoroughly.
Combine cheeses, garlic, mustard, salt, Worcestershire sauce and hot sauce with beer; mix well.
Spread on toast.
Brown lightly under broiler. - 28.5335
Curry Puffs are often served with Sri Lankan soup. Ground beef mixed with a variety of spices, potato, egg, raisins makes a great stuffing for this kinda puff. You cannot possibly prepare the Curry Puffs recipe without Phyllo pastry handy. One needs to be... - 44.6089
Shellfish In Puff Pastry
1. Lightly grease a large baking sheet and sprinkle it with a little water. Roll out the pastry on a lightly floured surface into a rectangle slightly less than 5mm/1/4in thick. Using a sharp knife, cut into six diamond shapes about 13cm/ 5in long. Transfer... - 42.2616
Mediterranean Vegetable And Goat's Cheese Puff
Finding different and unique vegetarian recipes to please your guests during holiday parties can be quite a task. This recipe of Mediterranean Roasted vegetables and goat’s cheese puffs is a show-stopping vegetarian one that will dazzle your... - 105.264
Heat the oil in a frying-pan.
When it is hot, add the onion, ginger, garlic and chillis and fry, stirring occasionally, until the onion is soft.
Stir in the spices and salt and fry for 3 minutes, stirring constantly.
Add the beef and fry for 5 minutes, or... - 38.5908
Mini Gruyere Puffs
Combine water and butter in a small saucepan.
Add basil, garlic salt, and red pepper.
Bring to boiling over medium heat, stirring to melt butter.
Add flour all at once, stirring vigorously.
Cook and stir until mixture forms a ball that doesn't... - 43.7706
Sift flour and baking powder, set aside.
In large bowl combine egg, olive oil, 1/2 cup milk, salt and pepper.
Beat to smooth paste and gradually add sifted flour mixture.
Consistency will be very stiff.
Add grated cheese and remaining milk to make smooth but... - 45.0118
Liver Vegetable Dutch Puff
1)Preheat the oven to 450 Deg F.
2) In a 10" ovenproof skillet melt the 4 tbsp butter.
3) In bowl, beat in the flour, eggs, milk, and 1/4 tsp salt, melted butter until smooth.
4) Turn into the skillet.
5) Bake in the preheated oven at... - 43.996
Spinach Pasties With Ready Puff Pastry
1) Into a saucepan, cook the spinach over a low flame till the moisture has all evaporated and keep aside
2) Into the same saucepan, beat in the butter, cheese, dill weed, nutmeg, lemon juice, pepper, garlic, and add salt generously
3) Keep aside to... - 44.6579
1)In a wide bowl, add in the maida flour.
2)Pour in 2 tablespoons of oil and water to make a pliable dough.
3)Cover the dough with a moist cloth and let it stand for 10 to 15 minutes.
4)In a saucepan, cook the mutton keema with 1/2 tsp salt,... - 44.3168
Chili Beef Puffs With Peanuts & Fresh Basil
Preheat oven to 400F (205C).
Stir Chili-Beef, basil, peanuts and green onion into Golden Egg-Puff Paste.
Using 1 tablespoonful of mixture per puff, fill 3 nonstick miniature muffin pans.
Bake in preheated oven on middle rack 18 to 20... - 44.0393
Puff, The Magic Meal
1. Coat large nonstick skillet with cooking spray. Heat over medium-high heat. Add onion, garlic, and eggplant. Cook, stirring constantly, 5 to 7 minutes or until onion is softened and eggplant is golden brown. Remove vegetables from skillet and set aside.
2.... - 38.3221
Vegetable And Lentil Puff Pie
1. Preheat oven at 425 degrees F.
2. Line up puff pastry on a baking sheet sprinkled with flour.
3. In a bowl mix adding the sprouted brown lentil, shredded potato, shredded carrot, onion and coriander leaves, garlic paste, green chili... - 115.448
Mashed Potato Puff
1. Place water and butter in 1 1/2-quart glass casserole; cover.
2. Microwave for about 2 minutes on HIGH, or until hot. Add milk; stir in remaining ingredients, except egg whites and crumbs. Beat well.
3. Beat egg whites in small mixing bowl until stiff... - 32.4812
Panda Express Cream Cheese Puffs
Panda Express Cream Cheese Wontons are a tasty side dish available at Panda Express. I like how they don’t pretend these are Crab Ragoon. These are the creamy and crunch wontons you would often find at your favorite Chinese Food Buffet. - 112.161
Chicken Liver Puffs
1. Thaw the pastry.
2. Prepare the filling: peel and chop the garlic finely. Coarsely chop the chicken livers. Melt the butter in a frying pan over a medium heat and fry the livers gently. Add the sausagemeat and garlic. Season and stir with a wooden spoon.... - 34.0439
Onion Cheese Puffs
Heat oven to 400°.
Heat water and butter to rolling boil.
Stir in flour, salt and garlic powder.
Stir vigorously over low heat 1 minute or until mixture forms a ball; remove from heat.
Beat in eggs until smooth.
Stir in cheese and onion.
Drop dough by scant... - 31.4979
Indian Cheese Puffs
1. Prepare bread rounds spread butter or margarine evenly on each round.
2. Mix together cheese, onion, garlic, mint, tomato ketchup and chilli.
3. Fold in beaten egg white, mix well and mound on bread rounds.
4. Bake in a preheated oven. - 33.8971
Homemade Veg Puffs
A very healthy recipe with combination different of colorful vegetables. No need to think about Puff Pastry sheets, to go in the market to find good pastry, getting confused of brand, how to use, thinking about its price, fats and the list goes on. It's a... - 119.398
Cheese Chili Puffs
In a medium bowl, combine flour, seasoned salt and garlic salt.
Use a pastry blender or fork to cut in butter or margarine until mixture is crumbly.
Stir in sour cream until mixture holds together.
Stir in cheese and chilies.
Shape into a ball.
Cover and... - 37.8403
Stuffed Potato Puffs
Cook potatoes in a large saucepan in boiling water to cover 50 minutes or until tender.
Drain; let cool.
Remove and discard stems from mushrooms; chop caps, and set aside.
Coat a large nonstick skillet with cooking spray; add olive oil, and place over... - 43.8055
Southwestern Clam Puffs
Feeling hungry! Then Southwestern Clam Puffs is the perfect choice. You can prepare this easily with this brilliant Southwestern Clam Puffs recipe! Try it! - 44.8908
Curd And Almond Puffs In Thick Curry Sauce
1) In a large bowl, combine the milk and lemon juice.
2) On high power, cook for 10 minutes or until the milk starts boiling.
3) Let stand, covered for 30 minutes until thick curds form.
4) Through clean muslin cloth, strain this milk, squeezing as... - 46.8246
Curry Puffs With Vegetable Pastry
Put all the prepared vegetables in a bowl, cover with water and set aside.
Meanwhile, mix the tomato puree, lemon juice, garlic, ginger, chilli powder, ground coriander, garam masala and salt in a small bowl.
Heat the oil in a heavy-based saucepan and fry the... - 44.8414
1. Preheat oil in a microwave safe bowl for 2 to 3 minutes.
2. In hot oil mix well adding mustard seeds, cumin seeds, curry leaves and sliced garlic.
3. Put the bowl in microwave, cook for 2 minutes and mix in raw peanuts.
4. Microwave... - 105.757
Torte De Porc
Tourte Deporc is a french puff pastry recipe filled with brandied minced pork. The pork cooked with fresh herbs and shallots makes a flavorful filling as the Tourte Deporc is baked to finish. - 44.0652
Baked Chanterelles With Garlic Toasts
1. Preheat the oven to 375°F
2. Lay the bread slices in a single layer on a baking sheet and bake for about 5 minutes until lightly toasted
3. Then take the pan from the oven, turn the pieces of bread over, brush each with a little... - 46.5663
Garlic Mushroom Parcels
1. Heat oven to 220C/200C fan/gas 7. Cut the pastry into two and roll each piece out on a lightly floured board to a 27.5cm square. Cut in half and then in half again. Repeat with the other piece of pastry so that you end up with 8 x 13.75cm squares. Transfer... - 31.5504
Vegetable Napoleon With Roasted Garlic Vinaigrette
Preheat the oven to 350°.
Spread kosher salt 1/4 inch thick in a 6-inch square or smaller baking pan.
Place the bulb of garlic in the center, root-side down.
Drizzle 2 tablespoons of the olive oil over the garlic.
Bake the garlic for 35 to 45 minutes, until... - 42.4601
Shallot And Garlic Tarte Tatin
1. Roll out the pastry to a rectangle on a lightly floured work surface. Spread the butter over it, leaving a 2.5cm/1in border. Sprinkle the grated Parmesan on top.
2. Fold the lower third of the pastry up to cover the middle and fold the top third down over... - 38.1462
Beef Tenderloin In Pastry
Trim excess fat from meat.
Set meat on platter.
Combine wine and dressing, and pour over meat.
Marinate in refrigerator 4 hours, turning meat several times.
Thaw cream puff dough according to package directions, about 1 hour before serving time.
Drain meat,... - 33.0993
This Spinach Tarte is one of my favorite spinach puff pastries. Try this puff pastry stuffed with meat mushrooms topped with spinach. Feel free to express yourself about this Spinach Tarte here. - 37.9394
Homemade Boursin Cheese With Black Pepper
1. Preheat oven to 350°.
2. Take a bowl, mix garlic and salt to a paste and keep aside.
3. In a large mixer bowl or food processor bowl, beat butter, cream cheese, pepper, garlic mixture, pepper and parsley to a smooth mixture.
4. Cover... - 40.8762
Olives In Pastry
Thaw the puff pastry at room temperature.
Peel the garlic and cut into thin slivers.
Insert 1 needle of rosemary and two slivers of garlic into each olive.
Cut the bacon into 30 pieces and wrap one piece around each olive.
Preheat the oven to 425°.
Rinse a... - 37.7262
Escargots En Croute
Place snails in a strainer and rinse.
Place in a small bowl and combine with the brandy, marjoram, thyme, tarragon, garlic, salt, and pepper.
Cover and refrigerate 1 or 2 days, turning occasionally during this period.
Two or three hours before... - 42.5591
Hawaiian Curried Pork
Hawaiian Curried Pork is a sauteed Hawaiian curried main course recipe. An easy to prepare cooked pork recipe, Hawaiian Curried Pork is a dish that you will definetely love to share with your friends and family. - 44.0491
Steak And Kidney Pie With Oysters
Steak And Kidney Pie With Oysters is a simple delicious recipe. I bet, you would get a huge fan following for this Steak And Kidney Pie With Oysters dish! - 45.1897
1 Preheat the oven to 220Â°C, 425 0F gas 7.
On a lightly floured board, roll out the pastry to 3 mm (i in) thick.
Using a 5 cm (2 in) fluted round pastry cutter, cut out small circles and place them in a grased tartlet tin (pan).
Bake for about 15 minutes... - 40.4707
Place a buttered foil collar on an un-greased 1 1/2-quart souffle dish, extending 2 inches above dish, Secure the foil strip using tape or a piece of string.
Separate the eggs; set aside.
In a heavy saucepan cook onion and garlic in butter or margarine till... - 42.2079
Italian Potato Frittata
Be it a simple brunch or a casual lunch, quick, easy and comforting frittatas will make an ideal addition to your menu. Ready in just 30 minutes, this satisfying and simple dish is a real crowd-pleaser. If you haven't really tried potato frittatas yet, stream... - 105.21
Pretzel Cereal Snack
1. Place margarine, garlic salt, Worcestershire sauce and celery salt in 3-quart casserole or bowl. Microwave uncovered on high (100%) until margarine is melted, 45 to 60 seconds; stir.
2. Stir in cereal, pretzels and nuts; toss until well coated. Microwave... - 24.0326
Shallot And Blue Cheese Tarts
Heat the butter in a large, non-stick frying pan.
Add the shallots, sugar and garlic and cook over a medium heat for 5-6 minutes.
The shallots should be just tender and the pan juices syrupy and bubbling.
Season then remove from the heat.
Heat the oven to... - 42.3584
French Liver Pie
1) Presoak the Romertopf (clay pot).
2) Preheat the oven to 400 F.
3) Then, roll out the pastry so that there is enough to line and cover the Romertopf.
4) In a large bowl, combine the minced meat, onion and butter.
5) With a little... - 44.8325
Pretzel Cereal Snack
1. Place margarine, Worcestershire sauce, garlic powder and celery salt in 3-quart casserole or bowl. Microwave uncovered on high 45 seconds to 2 minutes or until margarine is melted.
2. Stir in cereal, pretzels and nuts; toss until well coated. Microwave... - 22.8868
Prepared in minutes, these chunky homemade sausage rolls taste amazing - celebrate the Diamond Jubilee in style! - 142.68
Shrimp In Patty Shells
1. Put butter, onion and garlic into a 1 1/2-quart glass casserole. Cook uncovered in microwave oven 4 minutes at HIGH, or until onion is tender; stir after 1 minute.
2. Add soup, milk, cooked shrimp and peas; mix. Cover with waxed paper. Cook 4 to 5 minutes... - 29.0547
Chicken And Green Peppercorn Loaf
Mince or process chicken, chicken livers, bacon.and garlic.
Stir in breadcrumbs, peppercorns, parsley and brandy.
Roll out pastry on floured surface, trim to a 30cm circle.
Place chicken mixture in centre of pastry, pat into round shape, brush chicken with... - 38.1545
Preheat the oven to 425°.
Trim meat of all fat, then tie into a neat shape with fine string.
Make tiny slits in meat with tip of a sharp knife and insert slivers of peeled garlic.
Spread butter over beef, season and sprinkle with half the... - 40.121
Pork And Pear Pie
1. Combine pork, onion, garlic, tomato puree, chutney, stock and wine in a large saucepan. Bring to boil, lower heat and simmer, uncovered, for 1 hour. Stir occasionally. Transfer mixture to an ovenproof pie dish, arrange the pear slices on top and sprinkle... - 29.4768
Sausage And Meat Flan
1. Thaw the pastry
2. Roll the pastry out on a surface dusted with flour and line a 9" cake pan or flan ring with it
3. In a frying pan, heat oil and fry onions till soft; add garlic, salt and pepper and fry for five minutes
4. In a... - 41.8025
Shrimp In Patty Shells
This Shrimp in Patty Shells tastes incredible ! Try these seafood stuffed patties for your next meal. Your suggestions for this Shrimp in Patty Shells are welcome. - 28.7835
Chorizo Red Pepper And Manchego Tarts
1. Grease a baking sheet with oil or butter.
2. Preheat the oven to 400 degree F or 200 degree C
3. In a small skillet, heat olive oil on a medium flame.
4. Sauté the red pepper onion, garlic and rosemary for 20 to 25 minutes until the... - 42.8823
Farm Cheese Patties
1) Preheat oven to temperature of 400 degrees.
2) Roll out the pastry thinly and use it to line small greased patty or tart pans.
3) Mix together all the remaining ingredients.
4) Into each lined pan, put a little bit of the mixture.
5)... - 45.0215
Microwave Cheesy Snacks
1) Take a small bowl and combine together flour, cheese, garlic salt, curry and wine in it.
2) Take another small bowl and beat egg whites in it. Fold into the cheese mixture.
3) Drop the mixture by teaspoons on wax paper.
4) Take a roasting pan and... - 38.4878
Today we'll learn how to prepare the stuffed squids, a famous and tasty fish main course, not difficult at all! - 140.198
Stir Fry Salad Pizza
For crust, thaw pastry according to package directions.
On a lightly floured surface, roll pastry to form a 12-inch square.
Cut into a 12-inch circle.
Place circle on a large baking sheet or a 12-inch pizza pan.
Generously prick bottom.
Bake in a 375° oven... - 41.1554
Unfold pastry sheets, and roll each into a 14- x 12-inch rectangle on a lightly floured surface.
Cut first sheet into 4 (7- x 6-inch) rectangles; cut second sheet into 2 (7- x 6-inch) rectangles and 1 (12- x 7-inch) rectangle.
Set large rectangle aside.
Shape... - 39.4659
Spinach And Pancetta Quiche
This is the absolute best quiche recipe. Period. I love making quiche for breakfast, brunch, or lunch! - 106.712
Surprise Sausage Flan
On a floured surface, roll out puff pastry dough to fit a 9-inch (23-cm) flan tin with a removable bottom.
Place dough in tin without stretching.
Preheat oven to 400°F (205°C).
To make filling, heat oil in a small skillet.
Add onion and fry until soft.
Add... - 40.0074
Good and Easiest Side Dish for dinner/lunch or evening snacks. A must try one. - 41.1063
Potato Pie With Beaufort Cheese
1. Preheat the oven to 200C/180C fan/gas 6. Steam (for preference) or boil the potatoes in salted water until tender, then cool and peel. Slice moderately thickly and put to one side.
2. Place the cream in a saucepan with the garlic, bring to the boil, then... - 39.3983
Limoges Potato Pie
1. Preheat the oven to 450°F.
1. Bunch out chives, chervil and fresh parsley.
2. Take a shallow cake pan or 10-inch flan ring and roll out half of the pastry on a lightly floured surface.
3. Clean the potatoes by washing and peeling... - 46.3566