- » Garlic Potato
Garlic Potato Recipes
Enjoy our collection of garlic potato recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for garlic potato recipes.
Garlic Flavored Whipped Potatoes
Potatoes - mashed or whipped or baked; are the most favorite items for the potato-cravers. Serve this whipped potatoes with main dish or alone, this is a grand treat always. Learn the easy direction from the video and whip up some potatoes! - 116.392
Glazed Garlic Potatoes
If you are inclined to make an awesome dish with few ingredients and less effort, it is about time you try Glazed Garlic Potatoes. This recipe is one of the easiest ways to prepare garlic potatoes and the best part about it is that it tastes twice as good the... - 115.207
Garlic Jalapeno Potatoes
1. Peel and slice potatoes.
2. Layer the potatoes in buttered casserole with bell pepper and pimentos.
3. Add salt and pepper in each layer to add taste.
4. Melt butter in saucepan, add flour and minced garlic, and stir until well blended.
5. Gradually... - 50.0168
Garlic Rosemary Oven Potatoes
1. Pre heat an oven at 237.5C (475F).
2. Grease a 13 inch x 9 inch x 2 inch baking pan using vegetable spray.
3. In a medium sized bowl, combine all the ingredients, except potatoes. Mix well.
4. Add potatoes and coat gently till well... - 45.4614
1) Preheat oven to temperature of 400 degrees.
2) Rinse the potatoes and dry them. Use a fork to prick the potatoes and then bake them by placing on the center shelf of the preheated oven. Cook for about 60 minutes.
3) In a small... - 44.7379
Sauteed Potatoes In Lemon And Garlic
Are you looking for a Sauteed Potatoes In Lemon And Garlic recipe that will make you beat the best chefs? If it is an impressive Side Dish that you require, then this dish is the answer. This is the best recipe of potatoes I have ever made. Trust me, once you... - 44.6315
Potato Garlic Puree
1. You need to peel potatoes, and cut the peeled potatoes into Â½ inch cubes.
2. Place the potato cubes into 3-quart saucepan and add water to cover it.
3. Boil the potatoes until they become tender for about 25 minutes.
4. Drain all water.
5. Mash... - 43.2182
Sole With Roasted Garlic Potato Puree
Gently peel outer skin from garlic; cut off top one-fourth of each head, and discard.
Place garlic, cut side up, in center of a piece of heavy-duty aluminum foil; coat garlic with cooking spray.
Fold aluminum foil over garlic, sealing tightly.
Bake at 350°... - 42.7057
Roasted Garlic Potatoes
1. Cut potatoes in half-length wise, then slice them in medium thin size and place in a large bowl.
2. Mince garlic or put garlic cloves under pressure for making paste.
3. Melt butter in a small saucepan and add garlic paste in it.
4. Cook on against... - 42.5113
1) Skin out potatoes and make 1/2-inch cubes to measure about 4 cups.
2) Halve unpeeled garlic cloves.
3) In a large saucepan mix together potatoes, garlic, 1 tablespoon salt, and 6 cups water. Cover and cook on high heat to reach... - 40.4389
Creamed Potatoes With Garlic
Place the garlic cloves in a small saucepan and add boiling water to cover.
Simmer one minute and drain.
Peel the garlic cloves and return them to the saucepan.
Add half the butter and cover.
Cook over low heat until thoroughly tender but not brown, about... - 40.3485
Sweet Potato And Rosemary Soup With Garlic Toasts
1) Pre-heat oven to 200C/ fan 180C/gas 6.
2) In a large saucepan, heat the oil.
3) Add the onions and stir fry them till they become soft.
4) Add 2 crushed garlic cloves to the onions and sauté for a minute further.
5) Add the sweet... - 38.7335
Garlic Smashed Potatoes
In a medium size saucepan cover the potatoes with water and bring to a boil.
Cook over medium heat for 20 minutes, or until tender when pierced with a fork.
Drain the potatoes and return them to the saucepan.
Add the milk, butter, and garlic.
Use a potato... - 38.7156
I love these flavorful Garlic Potatoes. I've tried them with a bowl of steaming rice with my favorite savory sauce poured over and my taste buds are yearning for the treat once more! Try these Galric Potatoes to see why and tell me if you agree with me! - 37.7698
Garlic Potatoes is a tasty dish that will definitely captivate your taste buds. I love the dish and serve it often for grand family dinners or an informal get together. Serve the Garlic Potatoes at home and see how tempting it is for yourself! - 34.4141
Bring salted water to a boil over high heat and add potatoes.
Cook over medium heat until potatoes are just fork tender.
Drain and cool.
Slice each potato horizontally into 6 wedges.
Mix melted butter with garlic powder and oregano.
Brush potatoes with... - 33.5317
Garlic Potatoes (patete All'aglio)
Peel and slice the potatoes.
Heat the oil in a flame proof casserole dish.
Saute the garlic until golden brown.
Add the potatoes and toss thoroughly.
Cook over a medium heat for ten minutes.
Bake, uncovered, in a 350Â°F (180Â°C) oven for about 45 minutes... - 28.7557
Roasted Garlic Potatoes
Preheat oven to 425°.
Combine first 5 ingredients in a medium bowl; toss well to coat.
Let stand 10 minutes.
Spoon potato mixture into an 11 x 7-inch baking dish coated with cooking spray.
Bake at 425° for 35 minutes or until potatoes are tender and lightly... - 28.331
Boiled Potatoes With Garlic Mayonnaise
Scrape skin from potatoes.
Cut large potatoes in two.
Cover with water.
Add salt; bring to boil.
Boil 20 minutes or until tender; drain.
Prepare mayonnaise as directed.
Toss potatoes in mayonnaise; garnish with parsley. - 27.8365
Sweet Potatoes Roasted With Garlic
1 Preheat the oven to 450° F.
In a small roasting pan, combine the oil and garlic and heat in the oven for 5 minutes.
Add the potatoes and rosemary and turn to coat well with the oil.
Roast the potatoes, turning them frequently, for 35 minutes or until... - 27.7796
Spray a shallow rimmed baking pan with cooking spray.
Place potatoes and garlic in pan and stir to mix; spray with cooking spray.
Sprinkle with paprika.
Bake in a 425° oven until potatoes are golden brown and tender when pierced (45 minutes to 1... - 27.2404
Roasted Garlic Potatoes
1. Cook potato chunks in a large saucepan of boiling salted water for 5 minutes; drain well. Spread in baking dish. Drizzle with oil and garlic; season with salt and pepper to taste.
2. Roast for 40 minutes, stirring occasionally, until potatoes are tender... - 24.5806
Garlic Potato Balls
1. Slowly heat butter in small skillet. Add potatoes; sprinkle with garlic salt.
2. Cook potatoes, turning occasionally, until golden-brown—about 5 minutes. - 23.9573
Combine all ingredients; place in an Ughtly greased 12- x 8- x 2-inch baking dish.
Bake at 350Â° for 1 hour and 15 minutes or until potatoes are tender. - 23.9406
Garlic Potato Recipes By Category