- » Garlic Pita Chips
Garlic Pita Chips Recipes
Enjoy our collection of garlic pita chips recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for garlic pita chips recipes.
Garlic-dill Pita Chips
1. Preheat oven to 325 degrees.
2. Split each pita bread in half. Cut each half into 6 triangular pieces and arrange with their rough sides up, close together on baking sheets.
3. Combine garlic powder and dill. Sprinkle on pita chips.
4. Bake for 8 minutes,... - 29.7358
Garlic Pita Chips
Melt margarine, add garlic powder and chili powder.
Brush pita chips with flavored margarine mixture.
Toast chips on grid over ashen coals for 1 minute each side. - 17.9144
You May Also Like!
1. Cut each pita bread round into 8 wedges. Separate each wedge into 2 pieces so that you get 16 chips out of each round.
2. Arrange the chips in a single layer on a baking sheet with the inside of the pita bread facing up. Sprinkle the chips with the... - 23.484
Four Ways To Eat Hummus And Pita Chips
Have you ever tried hummus and pita chips at home? Bhal Dave tastefully garnish hummus and pita chips in a way we would not have perceived otherwise. He breaks small details into nitty-gritty and explains on how to make the recipe more spicy and charged up. - 68.1952
Zesty Spicy Pita Chips
Want to pep up something quick and yet fabulous appetizers for your unexpected guests? These zesty and spicy pita chips can be a great way to save your face. Learn the tricks to prepare the spicy seasoning, so that you can store it in your kitchen. The rest... - 103.596
Making Of Instant Pita Chips & Spreads Or Other Dips
Need a last minute recipe for your kitty party? Serve crispy pita chips with delicious hummus. Chef Bhal Dave tells you how to whomp up crispy, tasty pita chips at home and team it up with tasty hummus. Easy to make and tantalizing to the taste buds, this... - 77.5511
Pita Bread Chips
Pita Bread Chips - is a heady mix of parmesan cheese flavored pita bread. Makes a yummy pick as an appetizer, these pita bread chips are pretty easy to prepared too. Try the Pita Bread Chips recipe. - 30.3696
Hot Spinach Spread With Pita Chips
In a large bowl, combine the first seven ingredients.
Transfer to a greased 1-1/2-qt. baking dish.
Bake, uncovered, at 375° for 20-25 minutes or until bubbly.
Meanwhile, cut each pita bread into eight wedges.
Place in two 15-inchx 10-inchx 1-inch baking... - 38.3941
Huevos Rancheros With Pita Chips
Separate pita bread into 2 rounds; cut each round into 8 wedges.
Place wedges on an ungreased baking sheet; coat with cooking spray.
Combine basil, garlic powder, and cumin; sprinkle over wedges.
Bake at 400° for 5 minutes or until crisp and lightly... - 44.3075
Eggplant Chutney And Pita Chips
Arrange eggplant slices in a single layer on a baking sheet; sprinkle with salt.
Place a second baking sheet on eggplant, and place a heavy bowl on top baking sheet to weight it down.
Let stand at room temperature 45 minutes.
Transfer eggplant slices to a... - 44.6685
Nachos With Pita Chips
1. Carefully peel pita bread halves apart; stack halves, then cut stack into 3 equal wedges. Spread wedges in a single layer on 2 large baking sheets. Bake in a 350°F (175°C) oven until browned and crisp (about 15 minutes), switching positions of baking... - 32.6501
Spicy Pita Chips
Split each pita round in half crosswise; cut each half into 4 wedges.
Coat each wedge with cooking spray.
Combine garlic powder, onion powder, sugar, red pepper, paprika, and pepper in a large zip-top plastic bag; shake well.
Add pita wedges, a few at a time;... - 31.4664
Garlic Pita Chips Recipes By Category