- » Garlic Pita
Garlic Pita Recipes
Enjoy our collection of garlic pita recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for garlic pita recipes.
Chicken And Pita Shawarma With Garlic Tahini Sauce
For all you Mediterranean food lovers, here's the wonderful video to prepare Chicken Shawarma with garlic tahini sauce. This video prepares pita wrap chicken with simple yet authentic ingredients. Chicken shawarma, served with accompaniments like chopped... - 98.0091
Garlic Beef In Pita Bread With Cool Yogurt Sauce
1. Prepare Cool Yogurt Sauce and set aside.
2. In a large bowl, stir together garlic, soy sauce, sugar, and red pepper flakes. Add steak and stir to coat. Set aside; stir occasionally. Trim and discard ends of onions; then cut onions into 1-inch (2.5-cm)... - 36.6672
Garlic-dill Pita Chips
1. Preheat oven to 325 degrees.
2. Split each pita bread in half. Cut each half into 6 triangular pieces and arrange with their rough sides up, close together on baking sheets.
3. Combine garlic powder and dill. Sprinkle on pita chips.
4. Bake for 8 minutes,... - 29.7358
Garlic Pita Chips
Melt margarine, add garlic powder and chili powder.
Brush pita chips with flavored margarine mixture.
Toast chips on grid over ashen coals for 1 minute each side. - 17.9144
You May Also Like!
Barleystuffed Pita Bread
Brown the ground beef, draining excess fat.
Add the onion, green pepper, and garlic, and saute.
Add the tomatoes, spices, barley, and water.
Simmer 35 minutes or until barley is tender.
Salt and pepper to taste.
Stuff into Pita Bread, adding shredded lettuce,... - 35.3168
Middle East Pita Pockets
In container of blender or food processor combine chick peas, water, sesame seeds, lemon juice, garlic, Tabasco sauce and salt.
Cover; blend until smooth.
In medium bowl mix cucumber, yellow squash, zucchini, radishes and green onions.
Cut pita breads in half... - 36.1388
Pita Bread Pizzas
1 Preheat the broiler, setting the rack 6 inches from the heat.
Arrange the pita rounds, cut sides up, on a baking sheet and toast for 1 to 2 minutes or until lightly golden.
2 Preheat the oven to 450° F.
In a 10-inch nonstick skillet, heat 2 teaspoons of... - 44.8739
On baking sheet place toasted pita halves and spread 1 tablespoon tomato sauce over each; top each with half of the mushrooms and 1 1/2 teaspoons onion, then sprinkle each with 1 ounce cheese and dash each oregano leaves and garlic... - 24.8445
1. Cut each pita bread round into 8 wedges. Separate each wedge into 2 pieces so that you get 16 chips out of each round.
2. Arrange the chips in a single layer on a baking sheet with the inside of the pita bread facing up. Sprinkle the chips with the... - 23.484
Spicy And Citrus Pita Fajitas
How about a fajita without tortilla? No kidding! Here is a recipe for spicy and citrus pita fajitas which will surprise you and your diners with its magical combination of flavors. Take a look at the video for the recipe. So now, do you believe that fajitas... - 116.784
Skillet Chicken Pitas
Combine mayonnaise and garlic powder.
Separate each pita round into 2 rounds.
Spread mayonnaise mixture evenly on inside of split rounds.
Arrange chicken strips evenly down centers of pita rounds; top evenly with lettuce, tomato, and cucumber.
Fold over left... - 44.5235
Pita Bread Chips
Pita Bread Chips - is a heady mix of parmesan cheese flavored pita bread. Makes a yummy pick as an appetizer, these pita bread chips are pretty easy to prepared too. Try the Pita Bread Chips recipe. - 30.3696
Avocado Filled Pita
1. Halve the avocado and remove the pit. Peel the avocado halves and chop the flesh coarsely. Combine with the lemon juice, garlic salt, oregano, and Worcestershire.
2. Fill pita halves with the avocado mixture. Combine the tomato, scal-lion, and red pepper... - 25.5357