- » Garlic Pickled Egg
Garlic Pickled Egg Recipes
Enjoy our collection of garlic pickled egg recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for garlic pickled egg recipes.
Put eggs in saucepan and cover with cold water.
Set on heat and bring just to a boil.
Cover and remove from heat.
Let stand 20 minutes.
Cool under cold running water and shell.
Pack into a 1-qt. jar.
Combine vinegar, red pepper pods, pickling spice, sugar,... - 41.0948
Rosy Pickled Eggs
Peel eggs, and place loosely in a jar.
Combine remaining ingredients in a saucepan, place over low heat just until thoroughly heated.
Remove onion, pour hot mixture over eggs.
Seal with an airtight lid.
Refrigerate 2 days before serving.
Store in refrigerator... - 32.1439
Imperial Pickled Eggs
Place the vinegar, garlic, pickling spice, orange rind and mace in a pan.
Gradually bring to the boil, cover and simmer for 10 mins.
Allow to cool then strain into a bowl.
Stir in the tea.
Pour a little of the tea mixture into a clean 2 1/4 pint/1.25 litre... - 37.4996
Pickled Eggs In Spices
1) In a pan, simmer the vinegar and spices for 10 minutes; slightly cool, add the garlic and bay leaf.
2) In a screw-top jar, place the eggs, pour the vinegar mixture, cover, and cool until room temperature.
3) Place in the refrigerator for 7-10 days... - 33.0536
1. Boil together ten minutes all the ingredients except the eggs.
2. Place the peeled eggs in ajar and cover with the spiced vinegar. Refrigerate twenty-four hours before using. If desired, the eggs may be colored with pure vegetable dye added to the liquid;... - 31.5714
Pickled Eggs is an amazingly easy to prepare side dish which cannot just escape your guest's attention in any party. Try this delicious Pickled Eggs; I am sure you will get a huge fan following for this! - 27.2295
Combine onion and remaining ingredients except eggs in a saucepan; bring to boiling and simmer about 5 minutes.
Put the eggs into two 1 quart jars; pour half the vinegar mixture over eggs in each jar.
Cover jars, cool, and refrigerate at least overnight to... - 32.4093
Place as many eggs as you wish to pickle in heavy saucepan; cover with water.
Salt water heavily.
This will make shells easy to remove.
Bring to boil over medium heat.
Reduce heat to maintain slow boil; cook eggs 15 minutes.
Remove from heat; cool under cold... - 30.7075
1) In a saucepan, combine the vinegar, spice, orange peel and garlic, if using. Allow to boil, then gently simmer covered for about 10 minutes.
2) Turn off the heat and keep aside for about 2 hours until the mixture is cools down.
3) Meanwhile,... - 35.2997
Grind ginger and garlic.
Mix together all the ingredients with the exception of eggs and boil for 15 minutes.
Strain and cool.
Pack eggs in a jar and pour the vinegar on top.
Cover tightly and use after a week.
They can be used in salads or sandwiches. - 36.7955
Beet Pickled Eggs
1. To prepare the eggs peel them, place loosely in a jar and set aside.
2. In a saucepan combine next 10 ingredients and bring to a boil.
3. Reduce heat to low and simmer 3 minutes.
4. Pour hot mixture over eggs and add dill weed.
5.... - 47.9051
Beet Pickled Eggs
Peel eggs, and place loosely in a jar; set aside.
Combine next 10 ingredients in a saucepan; bring to a boil.
Reduce heat to low; simmer 3 minutes.
Pour hot mixture over eggs; add dillweed.
Seal with airtight lids.
Refrigerate 2 days before serving.
Store in... - 34.4715
Sprinkle avocado with lemon juice; chill.
For the sauce combine onion, garlic, green peppers, hot peppers, chili powder, and catsup; set aside.
In a frying pan, melt butter and lard; fry tortillas until light brown on both sides; set each on a heated... - 36.6749
Pickled Herring In Sour Cream (sledzie Marynowane W Smietanie)
The pickled herring in sour cream is a lemon flavored and parsleyed and dilled pickled herring recipe that is great to serve as a side in meals. Combined together with sour cream and added garlic for flavor, the herring can be served with dark bread. serve... - 37.8223
Wash the eggplants and discard stems.
Place the eggplants in a pot of boiling water and bring back to the boil.
Cover and simmer for 3 minutes.
Remove from the water and leave to drain for approx half an hour.
Crush the garlic and salt to a paste.
Chop up one... - 35.1935
Shrimp Toast With Pickled Ginger
In a food processor blend the shallots, the garlic, the gingerroot, the Sherry, the salt, the sugar, the cornstarch, the egg white, the chopped coriander, and the soy sauce, add the shrimp, pulsing the motor, and puree the mixture until it is paste-like b - 24.5568
Cut sausage into 3- to 4-inch lengths and place in a saucepan with the remaining ingredients.
Bring to a boil and cover.
Turn heat low and simmer for 30 minutes.
Cool slightly and place sausages in a wide-mouth jar.
Strain liquid over them.
Refrigerate for 3... - 35.2057
Teriyaki Swordfish Burgers With Sweet Pickled Ginger Salsa
These teriyaki swordfish burgers with pickled ginger salsa may be a little time consuming but well worth the effort in taste. the sowrdfish burgers are prepared with a triyaki sauce mix along with eggs and bread crumbs. Served on buns with teriyaki sauce and... - 45.0781
Kim Chi: Jook Pa Kimchi An Easy To Make Kim Chi
Jook Pa Kim Chi or just Pa Kim Chi is an easy to make kim chi recipe that can made up in minutes. Kim Chi is a Banchan or side dish in Korean culture although I love to eat it as a main course myself! Most of us are familiar with a standard Kim Chi Recipe... - 96.2151
Cut each shrimp into two or three pieces.
Combine all ingredients. - 23.1439
Carefully remove yolks from egg halves to a small bowl and set whites aside; mash yolks.
Add remaining ingredients except garnish and whites and stir well to combine.
Using a spoon or pastry bag, fill each reserved white half with 1/8 of the yolk mixture;... - 29.8468
1) In a saucepan, simmer a mixture of vinegar, sugar, salt, sliced onion, and pickling spices for 5 minutes.
2) Take a 1-quart jar and put eggs into it. Now, pour vinegar mixture into it. Cover the jar and refrigerate it overnight.
3) For an... - 34.3537
Meaty Deviled Eggs
Remove yolks from eggs.
Mash yolks; blend in remaining ingredients except parsley.
Fill egg halves.
Garnish with parsley. - 35.2147
Vienna Egg Salad Sandwich
Reserve 8 sausages for trim; chop remaining sausages and combine with green pepper, celery, onions, eggs, salad dressing, and salt.
Cut bread lengthwise in half; butter one half and spread with egg mixture.
Brown the reserved sausages in small amount hot fat;... - 46.1106
Fried Eggs On Toast With Wine Sauce
1. First prepare the sauce. Pour the wine into a small saucepan, place over a high heat and set alight; when the flame dies down, remove from heat.
2. Melt the butter in a frying pan. Fry the onions and leek. Add the diced ham, thyme and bay leaves. Sprinkle... - 35.6323
Eggless Egg Salad Sandwiches
In a large bowl, combine the tofu, peppers, mayonnaise, relish, parsley, mustard, soy sauce, turmeric, and garlic powder.
Mix well and refrigerate for at least 30 minutes, or until chilled.
Cut the very top off each pita.
Open the pockets and line with the... - 41.3281
Stuffed Egg Salad
Method Slice eggs in half lengthwise; remove yolks and work them through a sieve.
Mix them with the softened butter, reserving 1 table- spoon for mushrooms.
Keep egg whites in a bowl of cold water.
Cook mushrooms quickly in remaining but- ter until all... - 25.321
Caramelized Pork Belly With Eggs
This week I am back to making Vietnamese food! Yup! Everyone in here knows that I LOVE my Asian Cooking and so this week I am doing a dish called Thit Kho Tau or Thit Kho Kaw! - 0
1. Pre-heat oven to 425F.
2. Pierce the eggplant with a fork, to release the steam while you roast the egg plant.
3. Roast the egg plant in the oven for 30 minutes until it starts to collapse.
4. Once roasted, let it cool, cut it... - 122.479
Homemade Beef Burger
Planning a barbecue or any summer time occasion this beef burger recipe is definitely a great solution. Here in this video the lady provides simple suggestions to combine beef with mayonnaise and cheese to make a delicious burger which is probably better and... - 96.5986
Humpty Dumpty Sandwich Loaf
Slice off the top third of the loaf; set top aside.
Hollow out the bottom of the loaf, leaving a 1 -in.shell.
Crumble part of the removed bread to measure 3/4 cup; set aside.
In a bowl, combine mayonnaise, relish, mustard, garlic and pepper.
Stir in eggs,... - 37.4568
1) Halve the rolls and the garlic clove.
2) Rub the cut surfaces of the rolls with the garlic.
3) Slice the tomatoes.
4) Shell and slice the eggs.
5) Place the lettuce leaves on the bottom halves of the rolls.
6) Place the tomatoes and... - 44.1962
Fiesta Sandwich Rolls
Combine cheese, hard-cooked eggs, tomato sauce, olives, chili peppers, green onion, vinegar, and garlic salt.
Slice tops off rolls; scoop out centers.
Fill rolls with cheese mixture; replace tops.
Wrap rolls in foil.
Heat at 400° for 15 to 20 minutes.
Serve... - 43.0023
Brown Bean Salad
1. Put the beans in a bowl with plenty of cold water and leave to soak overnight. Drain, transfer to a saucepan and cover with fresh water. Bring to the boil and boil rapidly for 10 minutes.
2. Reduce the heat and add the thyme, bay leaves and onion. Simmer... - 37.2842
Mahi Mahi Fingers With Creamy Dill Tartar Sauce
1. Combine first 7 ingredients in a small bowl; stir with a whisk. Cover and chill.
2. Combine egg white, lemon juice, and water in a shallow bowl; stir with a whisk.
3. Combine flour and next 4 ingredients in another shallow dish; stir with a whisk.
4. Pat... - 34.8766
Chilled Canape Pie
1. Preheat oven to 425°F before baking.
2. Roll the crust out into round so that it fits perfectly into a 12” shallow pizza pie pan and bake for 10 minutes or till lightly brown. Cool.
3. Arrange sour cream, eggs and butter above a... - 44.7226
Noodles Sprouts is tasty breakfast made from grains eggs vegetables. Specially great for kids holiday. - 37.1048
1. ln a medium-size saucepan, heat the oil over moderately high heat. Add the onion, green pepper, and garlic and saute for 5 minutes or until soft. Add the tomatoes in their puree, the jalapeno pepper, oregano, thyme, salt, and black pepper and bring to a... - 34.6371
Chicken Sandwich Filling
Chicken Sandwich Filling is rich with the taste of chicken, mayonnaise and eggs. I often flavor the filling with chopped celery, sweet pickles and olives for the added tang. Check out the yummy Chicken Sandwich Filling recipe. - 32.1297
Drain artichoke hearts and cut each one in half lengthwise.
Combine oil, vinegar, 1/8 tsp. salt, dash pepper, garlic, tarragon and marjoram in a flat dish.
Lay pieces of artichoke in this mixture and let marinate at least 1 hour, turning... - 41.3976
Cashew And Celery Salad
Want to make a vegetarian egg salad? Then watch this video and learn to make an egg salad with the eggs. This yummy recipe is a definite winner when it comes to vegetarian side dishes. Easy and quick to make, this salad is bound to be loved by everyone. - 90.5638
Debrecen Bogdan Roast
Remove the bones from not too fat ribs of piglet.
Make a cavity between the skin and the meat, leaving the sides and top attached.
Stuffing is made in the following way.
Put the minced pork into a small mixing bowl, add the rolls previously soaked in milk and... - 42.3472
Patio Special Wieners
Combine wieners, cheese, eggs, chili sauce, pickle relish, mustard and salt.
Split buns almost through; spread wiener mixture in buns.
Wrap buns separately in foil.
Place on grill over low coals; cook until heated through, turning frequently. - 29.8199
Mock Thousand Island Dressing
Combine all ingredients in the order given.
Keep refrigerated, and eat with eggs and tomatoes or plain lettuce. - 31.837
Tossed Salad Dressing
Combine all ingredients, mixing well.
Cover and chill.
Serve over salad greens. - 28.1268
Tossed Salad Dressing
1) In a bowl, mix together all ingredients.
2) Then, cover and chill them.
3) Serve tossed salad dressing over salad greens. - 36.2064
1. In a large pan, heat oil
2. In the same pan, stir-fry the vegetables and walnut kernels for about 5 minutes.
3. Add the brown rice and fry for a further 4 minutes
4. Add water to the rice in the pan and boil gently for about 45 minutes,... - 44.2938
Meaty Main Dish Salad
Marinate and chill meat cubes in garlic dressing 2 to 4 hours; drain.
Add celery, relish, eggs, mayonnaise, salt, and pepper.
Cutting to within 1/2 inch of bottom, cut each tomato into sixths and spread apart.
Fill center with meat salad. - 29.333
All In One Salad Bowl
Break up the thoroughly washed lettuce and arrange in the salad bowl.
Arrange alternate layers of the string beans, tomatoes cut in eighths, the potatoes, fish, onion, and eggs.
Thoroughly toss the salad with a dressing made by beating together the remaining... - 31.4322
Spicy Corned Beef Salad
1) In a large bowl, mix the beef, potatoes, olives, green onions, egg and pickles together.
2) In another bowl, mix the oil, vinegar, garlic powder, pepper and mustard together.
3) Pour over the beef mixture, toss thoroughly to coat.
4) Refrigerate... - 42.5802
Canned Tuna Nicoise Salad
This Salad Nicose makes my otherwise ordinary meal extraordinary ! This vast assortment of vegetables and fish takes a bit of effort, but given the taste and food worth, its not much ! Try out this beautiful Salad Nicose and let me know if you like it ! - 34.6094
Mix the ground beef and sausages (squeezed out of their skins) with the egg.
Peel and finely dice the onions.
Halve, seed and chop the pepper.
Mix the onions and pepper with the meat.
Add the garlic salt, salt, paprika, pepper and cayenne.
with floured hands,... - 43.661
Put meat in a mixing bowl.
Stir in egg white, catsup, salt, pepper, and garlic powder.
Shape hamburger into 1 1/ 2h balls.
Thread skewers with hamburgers, dill pickles, onion, and cherry tomatoes, ending with pieces of hamburger bun.
Preheat the grill.
Set... - 37.3958
Low Cal Thousand Island Style Dressing
In a bowl, combine chili sauce, onion, pickle, lemon peel, horseradish, mayonnaise, and egg; blend well.
Stir in buttermilk until dressing is as thin as you like.
Season to taste with garlic salt, pepper, and hot pepper seasoning.
If made ahead, cover and... - 32.4278
German Meat Loaf With Sauerkraut Potatoes
1) Preheat oven moderate to 350 degrees.
2) In a mixing bowl mix onion, salt, pepper, herbs and eggs.
3) Add broth and mix well.
4) Add meat and bread crumbs to the egg mixture. Mix thoroughly.
5) Place half mixture in the bottom of a 9"... - 44.5232
Sardine Roulade With Jalapeno Monterey Jack And Tomato Sauce
Prepare the egg sponge and while it is baking make the sauce.
Make the sauce: In a saucepan cook the garlic in the oil over moderately low heat, stirring occasionally, until it is golden, add the tomatoes with the juice, and simmer the mixture, breaking u - 24.7234
Moisten the bread with a little water, then squeeze out the excess water.
Mince together the steak, garlic, onion and bread, then mix well together with salt, pepper and the mustard.
Mix in the egg.
Divide into four portions and shape into patties.
Grill the... - 32.7823
Fish With Hot And Sour Sauce
Remove all skin and bones from fish.
Cut into finger length.
Wash and wipe dry.
Rub salt and ginger.
Add egg white and coat well.
Leave aside for 30 minutes.
Coat each piece of fish well with cornflour.
Heat 1 cup oil and fry a few pieces of fish at a time... - 41.9861
Potato And Tomato Curry
1) Heat oil and sauté onion gently in it.
2) Mix in curry powder and flour followed by tomatoes, ginger, water and sweet pickle or sugar and lemon juice.
3) Allow the mixture to cook for 15 minutes and then stir in garlic and salt, coconut cream and... - 41.0355
Break 1/2 head lettuce into large bowl.
Add chicken, ham, shrimp, crab, lobster, anchovies and sardines.
Sprinkle lightly with salt and pepper.
Mash egg with a fork in a small bowl.
Add pickles, onions, mayonnaise, ketchup and garlic salt and... - 43.13
Idaho's Greatest Potato Salad
1) In a pan, cook the potatoes in boiling water for 20 minutes until tender, then cool and dice into chunks.
2) In a large serving bowl, place 1/2 the potatoes and add 2 chopped eggs.
3) Stir in 1/ 2 of all the onion, celery, bacon, pickle, lime... - 45.1268
How To Make Tuna Salad
The perennial favorite, tasty tuna salad makes for a light lunch or dinner fare. A great way to get the most of tuna fish, this refreshing salad is one amazing way to satiate the gut. This video recipe shows how to toss up this lip-smacking salad. - 110.358
Shrimp Macaroni Salad
Shrimp Macaroni Salad has a Appetizing taste. The Lemon juice and parsley gives the Shrimp Macaroni Salad Dissimilar taste. - 34.7143
Heat the oil in a wok.
Gently stir-fry until 1 the garlic turns golden.
Add the pork and stir-fry on high heat until cooked.
Add the prawns, dried shrimp and pickled radish and continue to stir fry.
Stir in the beancurd and reduce heat.
Add the lemon juice,... - 44.0212
Breaded Pork Cutlets
Pound pork to 1/4 to 1/8 inch thickness.
Cut small slits around edges to prevent curling.
Place pork in shallow baking dish.
To prepare marinade, stir together dry sherry, soy sauce, and garlic.
Pour marinade over pork.
Marinate at room temperature for 30... - 44.3459
1. Dice the onions, mince the garlic, and keep it in separate bowls.
2. Boil, peel and dice the potatoes also dice the hard boiled eggs and pickles, set it aside separately.
3. Clean and cut the celery, carrots into thin strips, roughly chop the... - 123.247
Put meat in kettle and add water to cover.
It is better to start with more water and let it cook away than to add water later on.
Bring to a boil, reduce heat, and continue cooking, skimming occasionally, until meat is half done.
Add diced vegetables, garlic,... - 45.4593
Heat oven to 300 degrees.
Butter a 1 1/2 -qt. casserole.
Peel shrimp, clean and cut in half lengthwise.
Cook and drain macaroni.
Heat oil and butter in large saucepan.
Add onion and garlic and cook gently 3 minutes.
Add ham and shrimp and cook gently,... - 45.3958
Mom's Crab Curry
Saute onion and garlic in butter until limp but not browned; add curry powder and cook over very low heat for 10 minutes.
Blend in flour and gradually add the cream.
Cook, stirring constantly, until thickened.
Remove from heat and strain into the top of... - 40.4886
Savory Sandwich Loaf
Cut 1 1/2-inch-thick slices off both ends of bread; set aside.
Using a long serrated knife and your fingers, cut and pull out soft center, leaving a shell about 1/2 inch thick.
Set hollowed loaf aside; reserve soft bread from center for other uses, if... - 39.8773
Lunch Chicken Salad
Boil hen until tender.
Water may be seasoned with onion, celery, salt, pepper, parsley and a little garlic, if desired.
Cool hen and remove meat from bones.
Cut meat with scissors.
Add eggs, celery, salt, black and red pepper to taste, sugar, salad dressing,... - 41.9556
Preheat oven to 350°F.
Combine chicken, bread crumbs, chili sauce, egg white, Worcestershire sauce, mustard, thyme and garlic powder in medium bowl.
Form mixture into 16 patties.
Place patties in 15x10-inch jelly-roll pan.
Bake, uncovered, 10 to 15 minutes... - 39.2851
Savory Potato Salad
1. In a large bowl, combine all the ingredients apart from eggs and mix well.
2. Cling wrap and refrigerate for around 2 hours.
3. In a serving bowl, place chilled salad and garnish evenly with chopped eggs.
4. Serve with crackers, mild garlic... - 34.1793
Michael's Veal Surprise
1. Preheat the oven to 350°F and grease a 9" x 5" x 3" loaf pan. In a large bowl, soak the bread in the milk. In a 12-inch nonstick skillet, heat the oil over moderately high heat. Add the onion, garlic, carrots, and green pepper; saute for 5 minutes or... - 34.4931
Sweetand Sour Pork
1 Combine pork, salt, flour, sherry and egg yolk in a bowl. Let stand 15 minutes. Roll pork pieces in cornstarch just before deep-frying.
2 Heat oil in a saucepan. Add ginger and garlic, and stir-fry 30 seconds. Add pickles and green and red peppers. Blend... - 31.2475
Chinese Sweet And Sour Pork
1 Combine pork, salt, flour, sherry and egg yolk in a bowl. Let stand 15 minutes. Roll pork pieces in cornstarch just before deep-frying.
2 Heat oil in a saucepan. Add ginger and garlic, and stir-fry 30 seconds. Add pickles and green and red peppers. Blend... - 36.986
Chicken Macaroni Salad
1) Follow directions on the package and cook the macaroni and chopped peas and carrots. Drain and allow them to cool.
2) In a bowl, combine the chicken, cooked and drained peas and carrots and macaroni, celery, green pepper, pickle and... - 45.9722
Spicy Shrimp Fried Rice
1. Heat 1 tablespoon of the vegetable oil in a wok. Add the eggs and scramble lightly with a wooden spoon over high heat. Transfer the eggs to a plate.
2. Add the remaining 2 tablespoons of vegetable oil to the wok. When the oil is hot, add the chiles,... - 30.7697
Italian Rice Salad With Veal
1) In a pot, add veal, celery stalks, 1/2 cup olive oil, garlic, anchovies, pickle, tuna, white wine, garlic, and seasonings to taste and allow to simmer for 3 hours till meat is tender.
2) Cool and remove meat.
3) Puree the remaining mix and season... - 45.4767
New England Crab Cakes On Roasted Pepper Remoulade
For Roasted Pepper Remoulade, heat oven to 450 degrees F.
Place peppers on baking dish; roast 10 to 20 minutes or until blackened.
Remove; cool slightly.
Peel off skin; remove ribs and seeds.
Place in blender container; puree.
Combine mayonnaise,... - 43.4886
1. Place the veal in a large, heavy saucepan with water barely to cover.
2. Drain and flake the tuna. Drain the anchovy fillets and chop coarsely. Add both to the saucepan. Add the wine and the pickle. Coarsely chop the carrots, onion, celery and garlic and... - 37.3898
Shrimp Luncheon Salad
Drain shrimp; cut into helves.
Combine macaroni, cauliflower, celery, parsley, pickle and shrimp.
Blend mayonnaise, French dressing, lemon juice, onion, celery seed, salt and pepper together; mix well.
Add mayonnaise mixture to shrimp mixture; toss... - 39.1507
Southern Gourmet Catfish Cakes With Lemon Dill Caper Sauce
1. In a sauté pan, heat 2 tablespoons olive oil and 1 tablespoon butter over medium heat. Add fillets and sauté until they flake easily, about 10-12 minutes. Pour 1 tablespoon lemon juice over fillets while cooking. Drain fillets and chop into bite-size p - 26.6689
Hot Dog Surprises
Preheat oven to 375° F.
In a large mixing bowl, stir together all ingredients except buns.
Partially hollow out centers of buns; fill with hot dog mixture.
Wrap each bun in aluminum foil, sealing securely.
Place on cookie sheets.
Bake for 10 to 12 minutes. - 36.315
Franks A La Foil
Combine all ingredients except buns.
Partially hollow out soft centers of buns; fill with frankfurter mixture and close.
Wrap each bun in foil, sealing securely.
Place on baking sheet; bake in hot oven (400°) 12 to 15 minutes.
(Or heat on grill over coals.) - 34.6172
Low Carb Big Mac Pie
We love the Atkins diet as it was the only diet which actually encouraged a dieter to eat and to eat well. This low carb dish should be on your Atkins recipe but make sure that you read the ingredient list first and use only low carb ingredients for the dish. - 112.574
Hot Humpty Dumpty Salad In Bread Boat
Cut top crust off bread and reserve for lid.
Hollow out loaf to within 1 inch of bottom.
Crumble enough bread (taken from center) to make 1 cup crumbs; add eggs, celery, olives, onion, garlic, and seasonings.
Combine mayonnaise and mustard; add to egg mixture... - 44.2986
This Moussaka is a delicious beef dish. Enjoy this amazingly delicious Moussaka recipe and share your feelings with us! - 44.834
Spicy Beef With Parsley Dumplings
Trim excess fat from meat.
In Dutch oven or large skillet brown meat slowly on all sides in hot shortening.
Add un-drained tomatoes, wine vinegar, 1 teaspoon salt, sugar, pickling spice, pepper, garlic, and 1/4 cup water.
Cover and simmer till meat is tender,... - 40.8937
The Phat Thai recipe is the easy to make Thai fried noodles cooked with a combination of chicken, bean curd and shrimp. A complete meal in itself. Words really are not enough to describe the flavor and taste of this great tasting dish. Try it and do let me... - 40.7915
Conch Fritters With Jerky Spice Remoulade
1)For preparing the remoulade, mix together mayonnaise, sour pickles, water, green onion, parsley. Garlic, capers, paprika, mustard, tarragon, jerk spice, white pepper and salt. Blend well.
2)Place in refrigerator.
3)For making the fritters, mix well... - 45.0953
Easy to pad thai would be a perfect treat if you are in hurry to fix something quick for the dinner. This traditional Thai dish can be perfected in minutes with easy guidance from the chef. Just try it once and see it become a hot favorite of all. - 82.1868
Spanish Style Chicken Pies With Laurel Leaf Pastry
Prepare Basic Tender Butter Pastry substituting sweet pickle juice for 2 tablespoons iced water.
Add oregano to liquid, if desired.
Chill pastry until needed.
In a large skillet, heat olive oil over medium-high heat.
Saute chicken until well-browned.
Remove... - 44.8112
Classic French Veal Stew
Cut the veal into pieces.
Leave these in tepid water for 15 minutes, then take out and dry on a clean cloth.
Turn these pieces in butter on a gentle heat for 10 minutes without letting them brown; then sprinkle with flour, mix it in, moisten with hot water... - 35.7355
Kristy's Salsa Verde
1) Using a blender or food processor puree the chiles, peppers, tomatillos, cilantro, tomato and garlic.
2) In a large skillet, heat oil over medium-high and fry the mixture for 2 to 3 minutes.
3) Add egg, cream, salt and pepper and stir till... - 42.7428
Hardinera is a famous meatloaf dish that originated in Quezon Province. This is considered as a special dish and is often served only in special occasions such as town fiestas and other important gatherings. - 91.816
Nutty Rice Pate
1. Cook the brown rice according to package directions, but eliminate the salt.
2. Melt the butter in a large skillet and saute the mushrooms, zucchini, onion, and garlic until tender but not browned.
3. Put the sauteed vegetables in the container of an... - 32.8014
1) Combine together the onion, egg, ginger, salt, garlic powder and the water chestnuts. Mix the ingredients together lightly.
2) Add the ground beef. Mix well.
3) Shape the mixture into small meatballs.
4) In a large frying pan, heat the oil.
5) In... - 45.5041
1. In a saute pan, heat olive oil over medium heat and saute cubed eggplants.
2. Add minced garlic, salt and sauté for a while.
3. Add 1 tbsp of water and cover. Cook until eggplant is fork tender. Keep aside to cool.
4. In a food processor blend the... - 124.41