- » Garlic Pepper Rice
Garlic Pepper Rice Recipes
Enjoy our collection of garlic pepper rice recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for garlic pepper rice recipes.
Beef, Herbs & Rice Stuffed Peppers
Cut off tops of peppers.
Remove seeds and membrane.
In large bowl, combine beef, rice, onion, celery, tomato, garlic, salt and pepper.
Fill peppers with meat mixture.
Arrange in 2-quart oblong glass baking dish.
Combine soup and basil; pour over... - 44.3636
Rice & Crumb Stuffed Peppers
€¢ Place the meat in a microwave-safe bowl.
€¢ If it is raw, separate it with a fork.
€¢ Microwave at HIGH 2 minutes.
€¢ Drain out clear fat. Crush meat with fork.
€¢ Omit this step when using cooked leftover meat.
€¢ Add the onion, crushed... - 44.1697
Garlic Fried Rice With Tomato
Have you been looking for an easy to make and tasty fried rice recipe? Try this flavorful Garlic Fried Rice with Tomato recipe. The dish is simple and will never fail to impress. - 89.7985
Wild Rice Risotto
Wild Rice Risotto is a very tempting recipe that you must try out. Prepare the Wild Rice Risotto in a jiffy and let us know after you've enjoyed it ! - 46.3539
Garlic Mexican Rice
Heat oil in heavy frying pan over medium heat.
Add onion, garlic, rice, and red pepper; saute until onion is limp and rice opaque.
Add salt, cayenne, water, and chicken-broth granules; cover.
Cook 20 minutes or until liquid is absorbed.
Add peas and carrots... - 35.1864
Rice With Snow Peas And Red Pepper
1. In a medium saucepan, combine stock, soya sauce, ginger and garlic; bring to a boil. Stir in rice; reduce heat to low, cover and simmer for 20 minutes or until rice is just tender.
2. Add snow peas, red pepper and green onions. Cook, covered, for 5 minutes... - 27.8564
Saffron Rice is a delicious recipe that is simply easy-to-prepare. Once you have this Saffron Rice recipe, I am sure you will always crave for it. - 44.6576
In skillet, brown chicken in oil; pour off fat.
Add broth and garlic.
Cover; cook over low heat 15 minutes.
Stir remaining ingredients into broth.
Cover; cook 30 minutes more or until liquid is absorbed.
Stir occasionally. - 34.2579
Rice Beef Stuffed Green Peppers
Cut green peppers in half lengthwise.
Remove seeds and membranes.
Mix ground beef, tomato sauce, rice, egg, oregano, salt, pepper and garlic powder.
Spoon into pepper halves.
Place on roasting rack.
Cover loosely with wax paper.
Microwave at HIGH... - 40.0418
Garlic Pepper Steak
Season meat with garlic salt and ginger.
Heat half the oil in skillet; add meat and brown quickly on all sides.
Add remaining oil; heat.
Add peppers, onion and celery; cook just till slightly tender.
Mix cornstarch, water and soy sauce.
Add to... - 38.4783
Basil & Brown Rice Stuffed Peppers
1. Preheat oven to 350°F.
2. Cut off top of green peppers. Remove seeds and membrane. Boil in water for 5 minutes and drain.
3. Cook onion in margarine until tender. Add rice, water, garlic powder, pepper, paprika, tomatoes, oregano, and basil. Cover and... - 36.6667
Green Leaf Brown Rice With Garlic Chives
I got this excellent 5 rated Green Leaf Brown Rice With Garlic Chives recipe from my neighbor. Just a look at this Green Leaf Brown Rice With Garlic Chives and you will feel hungry. Too good to be missed! - 26.0481
Beans And Rice
1. Heat a large skillet over medium4ow heat and add oil. When the oil is hot, add the garlic and onion and saute for about 10 minutes, or until the onion is golden.
2. Reduce heat to low, add the spices, vinegar, beans, water or stock and cook for about 20... - 32.1433
Cheddar Beef & Rice Stuffed Peppers
1. Cut off tops of peppers; remove seeds and membrane.
2. Mix beef with rice, onion, garlic, salt, pepper and half (4 ounces) one can tomato sauce.
3. Arrange peppers upright snugly in a 3-quart casserole so one pepper fits into the center of the dish.
4.... - 30.4036
Garlic Saffron Rice
Heat butter in a flameproof casserole, add rice and garlic and stir.
Cook until rice begins to color.
Remove from heat and stir in saffron, salt, pepper, parsley, stock and wine.
Cover and cook over medium coals for 25-30 minutes, until moisture is absorbed... - 35.2672
Rice Gratin With Summer Squash And Red Pepper
1 Preheat the oven to 375° F.
In a 12 inch nonstick skil-I let, heat the oil over moderate heat.
Add the onion and saute, stirring, for 1 minute.
Add the red pepper and saute, stirring, for 2 minutes.
Add the zucchini, yellow squash, garlic, salt, and black... - 44.5
Garlic And Herb Cheese Rice
Bring chicken broth to a boil and gradually stir in rice.
Cook rice according to instructions on box.
Remove from heat and stir in cheese and pepper until cheese is melted. - 23.6422
Garlic Spanish Rice With Tomato
Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
In a skillet over medium heat brown ground beef, stirring until crumbly; drain thoroughly, reserving pan drippings.
Into a 3-quart casserole place ground beef.
In the skillet saute rice in reserved pan drippings until brown.
Add... - 44.4842
Garlic Shrimp With Rice
1. Melt butter in a wide nonstick frying pan over medium-high heat. Add oil, garlic, 3 tablespoons (45 ml) water, and shrimp. Cook, stirring, until shrimp are just opaque but still moist in center; cut to test (3 to 4 minutes).
2. To serve, spoon rice onto a... - 30.4272
Skillet Pepper Steak And Rice
Prepare rice according to package directions and set aside.
Whisk together beef broth, half of cornstarch, soy sauce, sugar, ginger and if desired the garlic-chili sauce and set aside.
Combine remaining cornstarch, salt and pepper.
Dredge steak slices in... - 46.075
Stuffed Red Peppers
This recipe for stuffed peppers couldn't be easier. The best part is that this is a slow cooker recipe that is also vegan. - 0
Pepper Garlic Steak
The pepper steak is a round steak prepared along with green peppers. Cooked in a skillet the pepper steak is flavored with garlic and onions along with monosodium glutamate. Seasoned to taste, the pepper steak is simmered to finish and can be served with... - 34.6256
Garlic Pepper Steak With Tomato
Trim fat and bone from meat; cut meat into 4 to 6 serving pieces.
Grease large skillet lightly with fat from meat.
Brown meat thoroughly on one side; turn and season with 1/4 teaspoon salt.
Brown other side of meat; turn and season with remaining.
1/4... - 44.8075
Sesame Turkey And Garlic Fried Rice
1. Cut the turkey diagonally into strips and put in a bowl. Add 1 tablespoon of the soy sauce, 1 tablespoon of the sherry, 1 teaspoon of the sesame oil, the sesame seeds, cornflour, salt and pepper and mix well together.
2. Cut the broccoli into... - 49.3653
Sweet Peppers And Cumin Rice
1) Chop white portion of scallions to measure 1 1/2 cups. Reserve greens.
2) Halve, core, seseed and cube bell peppers.
3) In small saucepan, boil chicken stock over medium heat.
4) In a large heavy saucepan melt butter over medium... - 46.7707
Ham Shrimp Jambalaya
In large skillet, brown ham and cook onion, green pepper, and garlic in oil until vegetables are tender.
Add remaining ingredients except shrimp and parsley.
Bring to a boil.
Cover; cook over low heat 20 minutes.
Stir in shrimp; cook 5... - 42.6646
Lemon Pepper Rice
A simple but zesty rice that is a great compliment with any fish dinner. - 96.858
Rice Beef Stuffed Peppers
These Stuffed Peppers are a desire ! Try this deliciously seasoned beef, rice tomatoes and cheese fillings stuffed peppers and let me know if you like them. - 38.0944
Meatballs With Rice In Garlic And Tomato Sauce
Put the minced beef in a bowl with the grated onion, garlic, oregano, cumin, parsley, mint and pepper and add salt.
Rinse then scald the rice by pouring boiling water over it in a bowl; leave to soak for 5 minutes.
Drain and add to the beef and mix all the... - 43.7246
Steak & Rice Stuffed Peppers
1. Preheat the oven to 170°C (325°F; gas mark 3).
2. Bring some salted water to the boil in a large saucepan. Cut the tops off the peppers (these will be used as lids), remove the seeds and core, and wash. Blanch the peppers and lids in boiling water for 5... - 38.3522
Cut green peppers into halves lengthwise; remove and discard white fiber and seeds.
Drop pepper halves into boiling salted water; simmer 5 minutes.
Remove and invert to drain.
Heat butter in a saucepan.
Add ham and toss lightly with a fork.
Mix in rice,... - 42.414
Garlic Shrimp With Rice
Brown onion and garlic in oil in skillet.
Remove and discard garlic; add rice.
Cook for 3 minutes, stirring; add water and salt.
Simmer for 10 minutes; add green pepper and shrimp.
Sprinkle with chili powder; cover.
Simmer for 20 minutes, or until... - 37.416
Garlic Rice And Pasta
In 3-quart casserole, combine margarine, rice and spaghetti.
Microwave at High for 4 to 7 minutes, or until spaghetti is golden brown, stirring after first 2 minutes, then after every minute.
Stir in remaining ingredients, except parsley.
Microwave at... - 47.9277
Beef, Rice & Pimiento Stuffed Peppers
Cut off tops of peppers.
Remove seeds and membrane.
In large bowl, combine beef, rice, onion, celery, pimento, garlic, salt and pepper.
Fill peppers with meat mixture.
Arrange in 3 quart casserole with one pepper in center of dish.
Combine soup and basil;... - 43.6293
Pepper Steak With Rice
Pound steak to 1/4-inch thick. Cut into 1/4-inch wide strips. Melt butter or margarine in large skillet, and brown meat until all pink is gone. Add garlic and beef broth; cover and simmer for 30 minutes. Stir in onions and green peppers. Cover and cook for 5... - 24.8623
Green Rice With Bell Pepper
Melt cheese over low heat with milk and butter.
Add remaining ingredients and mix well with rice.
Bake at 350 degrees for 1 hour, in a covered casserole.
Serves 8. - 37.9277
Easy Pepper Casserole
Wash and seed peppers.
Slice each into 8 strips.
Chop 2 strips of each colour.
In large pot, combine olive oil, onion, chopped peppers and chopped celery, if using; saute over medium heat until softened, about 5 to 10 minutes.
Add garlic and stir for about 1... - 44.613
Are you looking for Stuff Pepper Recipe? I have a very easy Stuff Pepper Recipe for you. I got this recipe from a food magazine and made some changes during cooking. This turned on really delicious. This can be eaten as Main Course during lunch. I like this... - 37.6814
Lemon Garlic Shrimp With Parsley Rice
1. In a medium saucepan, bring the broth to a boil over medium-high heat. Add the rice, reduce the heat to low, cover, and simmer until the rice is tender and the liquid is absorbed, about 20 minutes.
2. Meanwhile, in a large skillet, warm the oil with the... - 36.6011
Heat oil in a pan.When oil is hot add mustard seeds, let it crackle.
Add Chanadal, urad dal, fry for sec, add garlic fry till they are golden brown
Now add Jeera, red chillies , curry leaves, and remove the pan from stove. Add pepper powder, salt and mix... - 37.162
Spanish Rice With Garlic
1) In a skillet, saute the ground beef, onion, green pepper, and garlic until the vegetables are tender.
2) Drain off excess fat and stir in rest of the ingredients.
3) Cover, bring to a boil, then cook over a low heat for 15 minutes or until the rice... - 38.8584
Rice Salad With Garlic Sausage
Put the rice in a saucepan.
Pour over enough water to cover the rice and add 1 teaspoon of the salt.
Bring the water to the boil over moderately high heat and cover the pan.
Reduce the heat to very low and simmer for 15 to 20 minutes or until all the liquid... - 40.9673
Peppered Pork And Rice Casserole
In 3-quart casserole, combine rice, rotini, margarine and garlic.
Microwave at High for 5 to 6 minutes, or until rice and rotini are lightly browned, stirring after every 2 minutes.
Stir in remaining ingredients.
Microwave at High for 5 minutes.
Reduce... - 43.4927
Sage And Garlic SautÃ©
Sprinkle chicken lightly with salt and pepper.
In large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat, heat oil; add chicken and brown 2 minutes on each side.
Sprinkle siage and garlic over chicken.
Reduce heat to medium-low; cover and simmer 10 to 12 minutes until... - 25.5763
Rice Stuffed Peppers
In a large kettle or Dutch oven, cook beef, onion, green pepper, garlic, salt and pepper until beef is browned; drain.
Add tomatoes, tomato sauce, water and cumin.
Simmer, uncovered, for 10 minutes.
Stir in rice; simmer, uncovered, for 5 minutes.
Remove from... - 43.2844
Beef & Rice Stuffed Green Peppers
Heat oven to 350Â°.
Cut each pepper length wise in half.
Wash insides and outsides; remove seeds and membranes.
Cook peppers in boiling salted water 5 minutes.
Drain and set aside.
Cook and stir meat, onion and celery in large skillet until meat is... - 44.0375
Garden Medley Rice
Stir together broth, vegetables, onion flakes, rosemary and garlic powder in saucepan and bring to a full boil.
Stir in rice.
Cover; remove from heat.
Let stand 5 minutes.
Fluff with fork and sprinkle with pepper. - 32.6577
Cook rice in butter in skillet until yellow.
Put green peppers, onion, and garlic through food chopper, using fine knife; add to rice.
Cook for 3 minutes; add meat stock and salt.
Simmer for 25 minutes, or until liquid is absorbed and rice is tender.... - 35.641
Rice Quiche In Pepper Cups
Cut tops off green peppers, and remove seeds.
Blanch pepper shells and tops in boiling water 3 minutes or until crisp-tender.
Drain and rinse under cold water until cool.
Invert shells on paper towels to drain.
Set tops aside.
Coat a medium nonstick skillet... - 44.0948
Chinese Beef N Peppers
Brown meat, season with salt.
Push to one side; add onion and cook until tender.
Stir in broth, soy sauce and garlic.
Add green peppers and simmer.
Serve over fluffy white rice. - 30.8213
Corn And Sweet Pepper Risotto
1. If using fresh corn, remove leaves from corn and wipe with a damp towel to remove corn silk. Cut off stem end and hold corn upright on flat surface. To remove kernels, use a sharp knife to shave down ear of corn along surface of cob. If using frozen corn,... - 26.0281
Ginger Garlic Shrimp
Ginger Garlic Shrimp has a spicy taste. The soy sauce and sugar gives the Ginger Garlic Shrimp a two dimensional taste. - 44.3467
Tofu & Herbs Stuffed Peppers
Preheat oven to 350Â°F.
Cut tops from peppers, remove seeds and tough inner ribs and steam 4 minutes to soften slightly.
Remove peppers from steamer and invert to drain.
Place tomatoes in boiling water in steamer base and blanch 2 minutes.
Drain and... - 44.3269
Green Peppers With Brown Rice And Walnut Stuffing
1 From the top of each green pepper, cut a small slice off and reserve.
2 Core the pepper, rinse and dry.
3 Grease a casserole.
4 Preheat the oven to 350°Fahrenheit (180°c / Gas Mark 4)
5 In a saucepan, Heat the oil.
6 ... - 45.4722
Parsley And Pepper Rice
In a large mixing bowl, beat together the eggs and butter or margarine.
Add the remaining ingredients, seasoning to taste with salt and pepper.
Transfer to a lightly greased 2 quart casserole.
Bake in a 350°F.
Oven for 45 minutes or until firm. - 33.6007
Almond Rice Stuffed Peppers
Cut peppers lengthwise through stems; remove stems and seeds.
Drop pepper halves into boiling water; boil, uncovered, for 2 minutes, then plunge into cold water and drain well.
Stir together rice, almonds, green onions, tomato, parsley, 1 cup of the cheese,... - 41.6492
Green Peppers Stuffed With Mediterranean Rice
Cook rice with water, 1 teaspoon salt and butter or margarine according to package directions.
Combine tomato, green onions, olives, garlic, olive oil and salt.
Cover and let stand while rice is cooking.
In a large saucepan, parboil green-pepper... - 43.5509
Pepper Steak On Rice
This pepper steak tastes incredible ! Try this spicy steak with vegetables for your next meal along with a bowl of hot rice. Tell me if you've enjoyed this pepper steak. - 38.5049
Salmon Rice Salad With Lemon Pepper Dressing
1. In a medium saucepan, bring the chicken broth and 1 cup of water to a boil. Add the rice and garlic, reduce the heat to low, cover, and simmer until the rice is tender and all the liquid is absorbed, about 20 minutes. When the rice is done, remove it from... - 38.5497
Pepper Stuffed With Saffron Rice
1. Slice the top of the each pepper off.
2. Remove the seeds and the internal membranes
3. Set aside till required
4. In a large saucepan, heat the oil
5. Add the vegetables and stir fry for 4 minutes without browning the vegetables
6.... - 45.5531
Peppers Stuffed With Rice, Corn And Tomatoes
Halve peppers lengthwise; remove seeds and ribs.
In saucepan of boiling salted water, cook peppers for about 5 minutes or until almost tender; drain, pat dry and set aside.
In bowl, combine rice with com; set aside.
In skillet, heat 1 tbsp (15 mL) of the... - 38.126
Peppers With Rice And Walnut Stuffing
1) Preheat the oven to 180°C / 350°F/ Gas Mark 4.
1) In a saucepan, saute the onion and garlic in the oil, stir and cook for 10 minutes.
2) Stir in the rice, bay leaf and 1/2 of the tomato juice, simmer covered for 40 minutes until... - 43.3761
Basque Rice And Pepper Soup
Heat the olive oil in a soup pot.
Add onions, carrots and garlic and cook, covered, over low heat until vegetables are tender and lightly colored, about 25 minutes; stir occasionally.
Uncover, add beef stock, raise the heat, and bring to a boil.
Reduce heat,... - 38.6468
Chinese Pepper Steak With Rice
Warm 1 teaspoon of the oil in a large no-stick skillet over medium heat.
Add the onions, green peppers, and yellow peppers.
Cook, stirring, for 5 to 7 minutes, or until softened.
Add the tomatoes and cook, stirring, for 2 minutes.
Transfer to a large... - 44.9694
Brown Rice Mushroom And Ham Hash
Try out the easy-to-make Brown Rice Mushroom And Ham Hash. Enjoy the Brown Rice Mushroom And Ham Hash at any party and let us know how you liked it! - 41.3736
Garlic Parmesan Risotto
1. In medium saucepan, melt margarine; add mushrooms, onion, peppers, and garlic. Cook over medium-high heat, stirring frequently, until onions are translucent, about 2 minutes.
2. Add rice and cheese: combine thoroughly. Garnish with parsley, if desired. - 29.6927
Butterflied Cumin And Garlic Lamb
1. To butterfly the lamb, cut away the meat from the bone using a small sharp knife. Remove any excess fat and the thin, parchment-like membrane. Bat out the meat to an even thickness, then prick the fleshy side of the lamb well with the tip of a knife.
2. In... - 35.1338
Minced Beef Stuffed Green Peppers
Wash peppers, remove tops and seeds.
Place upright in 2-quart microproof casserole.
Pour water over bottom of dish and cook, covered, on HI (max. power) 2 minutes.
Let peppers stand while preparing filling.
Crumble beef into glass mixing... - 39.5435
Southwestern Stuffed Peppers
Southwestern Stuffed Peppers has a different taste. The cheese dressing gives the Southwestern Stuffed Peppers a unique taste. - 45.2445
Fried Rice With Shrimp
In small bowl combine beaten eggs, soy sauce, dry sherry, and pepper; set aside.
Preheat wok or large skillet over high heat; add the cooking oil.
Stir-fry the garlic and the gingerroot in hot oil for 30 seconds.
Add chopped onion; stir-fry about 1 minute or... - 42.5649
Fried Rice With Squid
Are you one of those who always seem to have leftover rice in hand? Then this fried rice recipe is for you. Here the chef provides simple ideas to combine rice with squid and oyster sauce to make a complete dish. So easy to put together and makes an... - 79.1702
Carnival Fried Rice
1. Place 2 teaspoons butter or margarine in a 1 quart casserole. Microwave at 100% (high) 30 seconds or until melted. Add beaten egg. Cover completely with plastic wrap; do not vent. Microwave at 100% (high) 1 to 1-1/4 minutes or until egg is set. Let stand,... - 31.331
Tempeh-stuffed Bell Peppers
Tempeh-Stuffed Bell Peppers has three of the most unusual things my husband loves: bell peppers, tempeh and tomatoes with rice. I loved this Tempeh-Stuffed Bell Peppers recipe especially because it is easy to make! This is good! - 43.9771
Rice With Shrimp
Cook onion, celery, and tomatoes in oil in saucepan until onion is tender.
Blend in flour; add clam juice gradually.
Cook, stirring, until thickened.
Add remaining ingredients except rice; simmer for 15 to 20 minutes.
Remove bay leaf; serve with hot cooked... - 34.5761
Italian Beef Stuffed Peppers
Cut tops off peppers; remove seeds and membranes.
Parboil 5 minutes; drain.
Saute beef and onion in large skillet until lightly browned; add a little oil if meat is very lean.
Add garlic powder, herbs, salt, pepper, tomatoes, 1/2 can tomato sauce, water, and... - 42.3671
Rice Tomato Casserole
Rice Tomato Casserole is an amazingly delicious main course meal recipe. This mouth-watering Rice Tomato Casserole will tempt you to prepare this dish on every party! - 36.4907
Middle Eastern Stuffed Peppers
These middle eastern stuffed peppers are made with fresh green peppers stuffed with minted lamb meat along with rice and spices. Cooked and baked, the middle eastern peppers is made with a herbed tomato and onion sauce and makes a great side in meals. - 45.4141
Savory Pepper Steak
Savory Pepper Steak is a delicious side dish that you would love to prepare on a get together. Try this Savory Pepper Steak recipe; I am sure you will have a huge fan following for this! - 47.694
Spanish Rice Ole
When you need a comforting rice dish to appease your gut, do as the Spaniards do! Whomp up a quick pan of Spanish rice ole! , Betty demonstrates how to male this super easy and super tasty Spanish rice treat that is surefire hit on the dinner table. Stream... - 100.391
Wild Rice And Sausage
Combine sausage, celery, onion, green pepper, and garlic in a large skillet, cook over medium heat until sausage is browned and vegetables are tender, stirring to crumble meat.
Stir in remaining ingredients except almonds and parsley, mix well.
Spoon... - 37.8893
Vegetarian Stuffed Peppers
1. Preheat oven to 350°.
2. Cut tops off bell peppers, discard seeds and membranes. Cook peppers in boiling water 5 minutes, drain.
3. Heat oil in a large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat. Add shallots, saute 3 minutes or until tender. Add mushrooms,... - 31.26
Rosy White And Wild Rice
In a medium saucepan heat water and salt to boiling.
Add wild rice; reduce heat.
Cover and simmer for 20 minutes.
Stir in long grain rice.
Return to boiling; reduce heat.
Cover and simmer for 15 to 20 minutes more or till all rice is tender.
Meanwhile, in a... - 42.5118
Biryani Stuffed Peppers
1. Heat oven to 200C/180C fan/gas 6. Heat half the oil in a medium-sized saucepan, then fry the onion and garlic. Add the spices, then cook for a few mins more. Stir the rice through, season with salt and pepper. Cover the rice with water, put a lid on the... - 36.828
Ricotta And Frijole Casserole With Chili Peppers
1) In a bowl, mix together rice, beans, and garlic salt.
2) In slow cooker, spoon 1/3 of rice mixture.
3) Spread half of, ricotta cheese, parsley mozzarella slices and chilli peppers over the rice mixture.
4) Cover with 1/2 of the remaining rice... - 40.8085
Stir Fried Beef With Peppers
1) In a wok or deep frying pan, heat oil to stir-fry the onion and garlic for 2 minutes.
2) Place in the strips of beef and continue stir-fry for 2-3 minutes until the meat get tender and evenly brown on all sides.
3) Fold in the strips of red and... - 46.5139
Stuffed Bell Peppers
Mix meat, rice, onion, garlic, basil, cumin, salt and pepper.
Add about 1/4 of the can of tomato paste.
Stuff peppers leaving about 1/2-inch space at the top.
Place in large saucepan.
Mix remaining tomato paste with enough water to come to 1/2-inch... - 45.2052
Heat butter in heavy based frying pan, add rice and garlic.
Stir until rice begins to colour.
Remove from heat and add stock.
Cover pan and cook over medium coals for approximately 30 minutes or until rice is tender.
Add additional stock if rice appears to be... - 34.2086
Garlic Flavored Cream Of Carrot Soup
Add vegetables, garlic and rice; mix well over gentle heat 5 minutes without browning.
Add parsley, peeled orange rind, stock, sugar, and seasonings; bring to boil.
Lower heat; simmer 30 to 40 minutes, until vegetables are tender.
Put into... - 42.085
1. In a 2 quart microwave safe casserole dish mix the oil and the rice and cook at full power for 2 minutes.
2. Take it out stir nicely and microwave again for 2 minutes at full power and make surethe rice has turned into golden brown colour.
3. Now... - 46.1908
Rice And Beans
Rice And Beans is an irresistible recipe that you simply can't resist. Try this Rice And Beans dish; I am sure you will have a huge fan following for this one! - 39.3352
Microwaved Spicy Pepper Steak
Pepper Steak is one of those dishes that is very delicious. I can assure you, this Pepper Steak will make you crazy for all your life!! - 46.0891
Rice And Beans Mexican Style
Preheat the oven to 350° F.
Cook the rice according to package directions, mixing in the onion, green and red peppers, and garlic after 30 minutes.
Cook, uncovered, 10 minutes more or until the rice is tender.
Meanwhile, wrap the tortillas in foil and warm... - 43.5674