- » Garlic Parmesan Rosemary
Garlic Parmesan Rosemary Recipes
Enjoy our collection of garlic parmesan rosemary recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for garlic parmesan rosemary recipes.
Gratin Of Broccoli With Rosemary Garlic And Parmesan
In a large saucepan of boiling salted water blanch the broccoli for 4 to 5 minutes, or until it is just tender, drain it, and refresh it under cold water.
In a small saucepan cook the garlic and the rosemary in the butter and the oil over moderately low heat,... - 30.2042
Rosemary And Parmesan Stuffed Chicken
1) Pre-heat the oven to 375°F/190°C/Gas 5.
2) Using a knife, loosen the skin on the chicken breasts.
3) In a bowl, whisk the butter, garlic, Parmesan, rosemary and breadcrumbs together.
4) Add seasoning and apply over the chicken... - 45.7879
Garlic Rosemary Mashed Potatoes
PLACE potatoes and garlic in large saucepan.
Cover with water; bring to a boil.
Cook over medium-high heat for 20 to 25 minutes or until tender.
RETURN potatoes and garlic to saucepan.
Beat with handheld mixer until combined.
Add cheese, butter,... - 40.1406
Parmesan Crust Rack Of Lamb With Roasted Garlic Potatoes
Preheat oven to 425°.
Trim fat from lamb; place lamb on a broiler pan coated with cooking spray.
Insert meat thermometer into thickest portion of lamb, making sure it does not touch bone.
Combine water and egg white; stir well.
Brush lamb with egg white... - 42.9032
Parmesan Tomato Muffins
In a large bowl, combine flour, cheese, sugar, baking powder, baking soda, garlic powder, rosemary and pepper.
Make a well in the center.
In another bowl, mix together egg, milk, tomato sauce and oil.
Add to dry ingredients, stirring just until moistened and... - 38.5112
Beer Braised Beef With Rosemary-scented Gnocchi
Welcome back to the Food Lab, I'm going to make some serious autumnal comfort food today; I'll show you how to make the most out of some very inexpensive ingredients. I'm braising beef in beer, and then I am going to show you how easy it is to make gnocchi.... - 0
Fusilli With Chicken And Rosemary
1) In a kettle or a stockpot, bring to boil water with 1 tablespoon of salt.
2) Wash the chicken breast in cold water and pat dry it with paper towels. Trim the chicken and throw away all the fat. Cut breasts into small squares measuring about... - 46.7856
Fettuccine With Mushrooms, Tomatoes And Rosemary
1. In a small bowl, toss mushrooms with lemon juice. Set aside.
2. In a large skillet, heat butter and oil over medium-high heat until butter foams. Stir in onion and saute 3 minutes until soft. Add garlic and cook 30 seconds longer. Stir in mushrooms and... - 37.2457
Wash and soak beans about 8 hours.
Add water or stock, bring to a boil, and simmer, covered, 20 minutes.
Meanwhile, in a 3 or 4 quart saucepan, saute onion, garlic, and rosemary gently in oil about 5 minutes.
Add tomatoes, celery leaves, carrot... - 41.8673
Baked Zucchini With Rosemary
1. Butter a baking dish
2. Cut zucchinis into quarters.
3. Preheat the oven to 325° F
4. In a large saucepan add the zucchinis to boiling water.
5. Cover the pan and simmer for 15 to 20 minutes until zucchinis are tender.
6. Drain in a... - 48.1514
Rosemary-herb French Bread
1. Lightly spoon flour into dry measuring cups, level with a knife. Follow manufacturer's instructions for placing flour and next 8 ingredients (flour through water) into bread pan. Select dough cycle,-start bread machine. Remove dough from machine (do not... - 31.6969
Italian Lamb With Rosemary Oil
Make small incisions with a sharp knife all over the lamb fillets and insert the garlic slivers and rosemary sprigs.
Heat a griddle pan until hot, put on the fillets and cook, turning the lamb occasionally, until it is charred all over.
This will take about... - 44.5038
Celeriac Fritters With Caper And Rosemary Aioli
1) Making the rosemary oil: To a pan, add 2 sprigs of rosemary. Add oil enough to cover the sprigs. Heat over gentle flame for a few minutes only.
2) Remove from heat and let it cool for 30 mins. Strain the oil through a sieve into a jug. There... - 46.6311
Pasta With Chicken Rosemary And Basil
1. Combine the lemon juice and the chicken in a small bowl and let stand for 20 minutes.
2. Pat the chicken dry and then heat clarified butter in a skillet. Add chicken and saute over high heat until brown on both sides approximately 3 or 4 minutes on each... - 38.6724
Bean Soup With Wilted Greens And Rosemary Oil
1. Take about 2 cups greens, argula, chard, or young turnip greens, also cut into 1/2-inch strips, few shards of parmesan cheese, also put the beans in a large pot and add enough water to cover by 2 to 3 inches, and finally refrigerate for 8 hours or... - 48.8849
Rosemary Ratatouille Pasta
Heat the oil in a large skillet or saucepan.
Cook the onion over medium-low heat for about 3 minutes.
Add the garlic, zucchini, eggplant, bell pepper, salt and pepper and cook about 5 minutes over medium-low heat.
Add the tomatoes, capers and rosemary.
Cook,... - 40.7935
Skewered Rosemary Shrimp With Mint Pesto
Mint Pesto: Combine first 7 ingredients in processor.
Using on/off turns, process until mixture is smooth.
Add mint leaves and lemon juice; process until smooth, stopping occasionally to scrape down sides of bowl.
Gradually add oil and process until mint... - 42.5943
Parmesan Chicken With Tomato Tagliatelle
1. Preheat the oven to 200 degrees centigrade.
2. In a bowl, add 1 ounce butter. Finely chop the rosemary, crush the garlic
and add both to the butter with the cheese and breadcrumbs. Season with salt and pepper to taste.
3. Heat a... - 46.7929
Slice eggplant crosswise into 1/2-inch slices.
In small bowl, combine oil, oregano, rosemary and garlic powder.
Brush sides of eggplant with oil baste.
Cut mozzarella cheese into slices to fit eggplant slices.
Grill eggplant, on covered grill, over medium-hot... - 37.4399
Heat Planters Peanut Oil in large skillet.
Add zucchini, onion, parsley, garlic, salt, pepper, oregano and rose- mary.
Saute mixture over medium heat, stirring often, until zucchini is tender, about 20 minutes.
Toss in tomatoes and continue to saute until... - 35.8247
Lamb Cannelloni With Walnut Parmesan Sauce
1) Preheat the oven.
2) Cook the Cannelloni till soft for 10 to 12 minutes. Rinse under cold water, drain and set aside.
3) In a skillet, heat oil and cook lamb pieces. Rosemary, garlic and onions on medium flame. Add in parsley.
4) In a... - 43.9427
Lamb Cannelloni With Walnut Parmesan Sauce
Cook in boiling water until just barely cooked (al dente).
Drain and rinse with cold water and set aside.
Heat oil in skillet.
Add ingredients and cook until lamb is medium done.
Add and let cook slightly.
Add to above and puree in food processor.
Place... - 45.1235
Parmesan Polenta With Wild Mushroom Ragout
Place dried mushrooms in a small bowl and add 1 cup boiling water.
Let stand about 30 minutes, or until mushrooms are soft.
Remove mushrooms from liquid and rinse quickly under cold water to remove grit; chop and set aside.
Reserve soaking liquid by lining a... - 44.619
Roasted Potato With Garlic
Expecting guests at home? try these totally delicious Roasted Potatoes with Garlic. The recipe is simple and is sure to impress all. - 126.53
Pasta With Garlic, Capers, And Herbs
Cook the pasta al dente in stockpot according to package directions; drain.
In saute pan, heat oil over medium-low heat.
Add garlic and cook 2 minutes.
Add capers and caper liquid and cook another minute.
To the saute pan, add pasta, herbs, and red-pepper... - 37.6891
Gilroy Garlic Confit Steaks With Artichoke Orzo Ragout
1. Preheat the grill or broiler.
2. Rub the trimmed artichokes with the lemon halves to prevent discoloration.
3. In a small saucepan, put together all the garlic confit ingredients.
4. Over low heat, bring it to simmer and cook gently... - 49.3793
Garlic Bread With A Twist
If you want to try something special and flavorful, try this garlic bread with a twist. Easy to make yet delicious, this bread is just not to be missed. - 133.166
These Pizza Beans taste fabulous ! These Pizza Beans are one of the best soy bean dishes that I've ever tasted. Eat them for breakfast or as a meal accompaniment ! Tell me if you like them ! - 33.202
Bean-vegetable Casserole With Pesto
I do not know from where exactly I got this Bean-Vegetable Casserole With Pesto recipe. However, from wherever I got this Bean-Vegetable Casserole With Pesto recipe I was just delighted after trying this. Prepare it! - 37.4127
Italian Gnocchi (nioki)
Italian Gnocchi (Nioki) is a delicious mouth-watering recipe. Try this amazingly irresistible Italian Gnocchi (Nioki) dish; I bet you will get a lot of compliments for this one! - 44.056
Lamb Loaf Ala Greque
Lamb Loaf Ala Greque is an irresistible recipe. The deadly combination of lamb and herbs is something you would never want to miss out on! - 39.0753
Pasta & Fagioli
Heat oil in a large skillet.
Saute onion and garlic in oil until onion is golden.
Add tomatoes with liquid, parsley, salt, pepper and rosemary.
Bring to a boil.
Reduce heat and simmer 5 minutes.
Add beans with liquid and uncooked macaroni.
Bring to a... - 44.749
Witches' Hat Casserole
Add water to onion; let stand a few minutes.
Heat butter in a large saucepan.
Add onion, celery, green pepper, and garlic powder.
Cook until vegetables are tender, stirring occasionally.
Blend in flour, salt, and rosemary.
Heat until bubbly.
Gradually add the... - 43.4678
In a pan heat some oil and saute garlic and onion.
Once they are evenly browned, add bay leaf & peppers and let the aromas release.
Now put in the chopped tomatoes and stir fry.
Once cooked, add salt & sugar and the stock, achieving a thick tomato... - 45.261
Pork Ragu In Red Sauce With Ziti
If you are wondering what to make this Sunday then go by our suggestion and create the recipe in the video. A lovely wholesome ragu of pork with a flavorful sauce served with pasta, the dish is going to compliment your Sunday mood and leave you asking for... - 101.644
Hunter Style Lamb Stew
Season lamb with salt and pepper.
Brown on all sides in heated butter and oil in a large heavy skillet.
Meanwhile, cook green pepper, garlic, and anchovies about 5 minutes in a small amount of oil in a small saucepan.
Add basil, rosemary, sage, and... - 42.2826
Garbanzo Bean Soup
Garbanzo Bean Soup is an amazingly delicious easy to prepare appetizer recipe which cannot just escape your guest's attention. Try this Garbanzo Bean Soup; I am sure your loved ones will give you a lot of compliments for this! - 37.4825
Bow Ties In Mushroom Tomato Sauce
Cook in boiling water until al dente (firm to the bite).
Drain and set aside.
Heat in skillet.
Add and saute until golden, approx.5 minutes.
Add to mushrooms and cook just until onions are wilted.
Add and cook on a medium heat until sauce becomes thicker,... - 40.0339
Focaccia is an Italian flatbread brushed with olive oil and flavoured with grated Parmesan cheese, garlic, salt and rosemary - and so easy to make the dough in a bread maker! Here is a quick video below showing you the recipe...the house smelled amazing... - 119.321
How To Make Gnocchi
Minh Q. Dang shows you how to make some homemade gnocchi. Gnocchi is a delicious potato dumpling that can be a great alternative to a traditional pasta. The process is pretty straight forward and once complete will be a very rewarding compliment to your dish.... - 0
Boil and mash potatoes with a small amount of milk the day before; cover and refrigerate for 24 hours.
Remove mashed potatoes; add egg, salt and pepper.
Add flour as needed to make a dough.
Knead dough for 5 minutes.
Roll pieces of dough on floured surface... - 44.3094
Pasta And Fagioli
Saute onions in olive oil in 6-quart saucepan over medium heat for 5 minutes or until tender.
Add beans and chicken broth; mix well.
Cook pasta using package directions; drain.
Add to soup with salt, garlic powder, rosemary, oregano, Italian seasoning,... - 41.5295
1. Preheat oven to 375°.
2. Place loaves of dough on each of 2 baking sheets coated with cooking spray; press each portion of dough into a 12- x 8-inch rectangle. Brush oil evenly over dough. Top with onion rings, and sprinkle evenly with cheese, rosemary,... - 27.2246
Chicken Asparagus Rolls
In small bowl combine garlic powder, rosemary and salt.
Sprinkle over chicken.
Lay 1/2 slice cheese on each piece.
Top with 4 asparagus spears.
Fold long edges of chicken breast over asparagus; secure with wooden pick.
Sprinkle chicken rolls on all sides with... - 43.9187
Baked Chicken Glazed With Balsamic Vinegar Ginger
How much do you like sharing your favorite recipes with others? Some people enjoy teaching new recipes and find special when requested to show their favorite dishes. Just like this chef in the video, she shares balsamic glazed chicken. Watch the video for the... - 96.7182
Pork And Vegetable In Creamy Tomato Sauce
Do you find everyday cooking is boring and tiring - don’t worry! Here is some easy recipe with pork and vegetables which can be cooked without any hassle. Let it cook, while you watch your favorite TV soap and after an hour or so, when it is ready, you... - 107.313
Moussaka With Crunchy Topping
1.Heat a non-stick trypan.
Cook onion, garlic, mince and rosemary over medium heat for 4-5 minutes, stirring constantly.
2.Stir in tomatoes, tomato paste, soy sauce, wine, sugar and nutmeg.
Cook, uncovered, over medium heat for 20-25 minutes or until mixture... - 46.3696
Rice Salad Milano
This Rice Salad Milano is truly classy ! Rice seasoned with oregano leaves, cheese and zucchini makes a heavenly companion to my pasta dishes ! Just try this Rice Salad Milano with any other dish you find suitable and let me know if you like it ! - 39.6117
Fettuccine With Herbs And Walnuts
1.Prepare fettuccine by following the directions given on pack.
2.Once ready, cover and put it aside.
3.Take a small skillet, heat oil, margarine, parsley, oregano, basil, rosemary and garlic in it.
4.Cook on low flame for 2 minutes and... - 44.892
Focaccia With Eggplant Onion And Tomatoes
1 Prepare the pizza dough according to instructions, adding the sage and rosemary along with the flour.
Sprinkle a pizza pan with the cornmeal.
On a lightly floured surface, roll out the dough into a 10-inch circle.
Arrange the dough on the pizza pan, brush... - 42.9278
Wehani Rice Salad
Tickle your taste buds with this delicious Wehani Rice Salad. I have tried my hand at an innovative combination in this Wehani Rice Salad.
Cook on! - 33.3533
Roman Lamb Stew
Drain the tomatoes and chop roughly.
Finely chop the garlic.
Finely chop the onion.
Cut the meat into 1-inch chunks.
Heat the oil in a saucepan.
Add the meat and brown on all sides.
Stir in the wine, onion, tomatoes, garlic, rosemary, thyme, salt and... - 44.1874
1) In a slow cooker, place together beans, tomatoes, onion, green pepper, garlic, salt, oregano, rosemary, and cheese.
2) Place salami slices over the top.
3) Dredge with Parmesan cheese.
4) Put the lid on and cook over high heat for 1 hour until beans... - 40.3456
Artemis' Lamb Wrapped In Phyllo
For the marinade: In a food processor or blender, combine the yogurt, wine, milk, lemon juice, rosemary, mint, salt, ground red pepper, garlic, Parmesan, tomatoes, onion, and green pepper and whirl until smooth.
Transfer to a large bowl.
For the stuffing: In... - 44.9873
Penne With Grilled Vegetable
1. Preheat broiler. Line broiler pan with foil. Place peppers in pan, cut-sides down; broil until blackened all over, 15-20 minutes. Place in glass or metal bowl and cover tightly; let cool to room temperature, then skin, seed and cut into bite-size... - 34.7551
Onion And Herb Focaccia
1) Heat the oven to 400°F and grease the baking sheets with some olive oil.
2) Arrange the ingredients.
3) In amixing bowl or food processor, combine 2 cups of the flour and the salt.
4) Add the yeast to the water along with the sugar... - 46.2472
Country Style Pappardelle
Mix rosemary, pepper, a third of the garlic, and 1 tablespoon of the oil.
Coat spareribs with oil mixture on all sides.
Place, fat side down, in a shallow baking pan.
Bake, uncovered, in a 450° oven for 15 minutes; reduce oven temperature to 325° and... - 40.4093
Bruschetta With Peppers
Heat a griddle pan until hot and griddle all the peppers until the skin is charred all over.
Peel the skin from the peppers and roughly chop the flesh.
Add the rosemary and half the Parmesan shavings.
Season to taste and mix well with a little olive... - 43.7002
Preheat oven to 350°F.
Combine mustard and garlic in small bowl.
Arrange chicken in single layer in baking dish.
Brush mustard mixture generously over each piece.
Sprinkle with rosemary and pepper.
Top with Parmesan.
Bake until juices run clear when pricked... - 35.8862
1. In a pot on medium high, add onions and fry for 10 minutes until translucent.
2. Add mushrooms, garlic and cook for another 10 minutes.
3. Add in the rosemary, stock, salt and pepper. Stir well and simmer on medium high for 40 minutes.
4.... - 111.327
Roast Rack Of Lamb
Roast Rack Of Lamb is easy to make. Roast Rack Of Lamb gets its taste from lamb mixed with cheese and rosemary. Roast Rack Of Lamb is inspired by many food joints around the world. - 41.4445
Hearty Mediterranean Soup
Heat oil in Dutch oven over medium heat; add leeks, onions, and garlic and saute briefly.
Add water, cabbage, beans, and rosemary.
Bring to a boil, cover, and simmer 1/2 hour; remove lid and simmer 1 more hour.
Add spinach 5 minutes before serving.
You can... - 38.4186
Garlicky Pasta Chicken Salad
1. Split garlic cloves from each other and drop them into boiled water for 1 minute.
2. Drain the water and peel off the skins from the garlic cloves.
3. Take a small saucepan and place the garlic cloves into it with oil and rosemary... - 47.7687
Minestra Di Pasta
Heat the olive oil in a saucepan.
Add the garlic, anchovies and parsley.
Cook over low heat five minutes.
Add the undrained chick peas, tomatoes, rosemary and water.
Cover and cook over low heat, stirring frequently, thirty minutes.
Add the cooked macaroni to... - 35.1361
Red Clam Sauce And Linguine
Saute onion and garlic in oil in skillet.
Add clams and their juice, Hunt's Tomato Paste, water, lemon juice, parsley, sugar, rosemary and thyme.
Simmer, uncovered, 15 minutes. - 32.0162
Parsnip And Carrot Bake
1. Melt butter in a large frypan. Cook garlic one minute. Add parsnip and carrot and cook over medium heat,stirring occasionally until almost cooked.
2. Season with rosemary, parsley and pepper.
3. Transfer to greased shallow ovenproof dish and pour over... - 31.9796
Hunter S Chicken
1) Take a saucepan and heat oil in it. Stir in onions and fry until tender.
2) Put in garlic and chicken and saute for about 2-3 minutes. Now, add passata and wine and stir.
3) Add Parma ham, if using, chopped rosemary, thyme and salt and black pepper... - 42.1313
Chick Pea And Artichoke Stew
In a saucepan, bring the water or vegetable stock to a simmer.
While the water heats, saute the onions and garlic in the oil for about 8 minutes, until soft.
Stir the turmeric and paprika into the onions and saute for a minute.
Add the potatoes, rosemary,... - 42.9653
1) Preheat the oven to 375°F.
2) Take the eggplant slices and sprinkle salt on both sides. Place the slices between several layers of paper towels. Press down and let stand for 60 minutes.
3) In a heavy skillet, prepare the tomato sauce... - 44.4555
Pasta And Bean Soup
Heat the olive oil in a large soup pot.
Add the onion, carrots, celery and garlic and cook over low heat for 10 minutes until softened.
Stir in the beans and the tomatoes, breaking up the tomatoes with a spoon.
Add the beef broth and water and bring to the... - 42.3576
Bake Ziti With Red Pepper Bechamel
1. Preheat oven to 375°F. Spray an 8" square baking pan with nonstick cooking spray.
2. In medium nonstick skillet, heat oil; add pepper. Saute, stirring, 3 minutes, until just tender. Add onion and garlic; saute 2 minutes, until onion is softened.
3. Add... - 36.5716
Cheesy Stuffed Squid
1. To make stuffing, combine breadcrumbs, parsley, ricotta cheese, Parmesan cheese, oregano, garlic, cayenne and egg. Divide mixture into four equal portions and spoon into squid hoods. Secure ends with a toothpick or skewer.
2. Heat oil in a frypan and cook... - 34.8827
1) Using a scrubber, scrub the zucchini and then grate the zucchini coarsely straight into a bowl
2) Using a knife mince the garlic and shallot
3) Into the frying pan, saute the garlic and shallot till soft and tender
4) Into a colander,... - 45.6339
Preheat oven to 400°F.
Spray 1-quart casserole with nonstick cooking spray.
Brown ground beef in medium skillet.
Add mushrooms, onions and garlic; cook until tender.
Combine ground beef, artichokes, crumbs, cheese, rosemary and marjoram; mix... - 43.7876
Lightly spray a 3 1/2-quart oblong glass baking dish with vegetable oil.
Place eggplant slices on two large baking sheets.
Brush both sides of slices lightly with 2 tablespoons olive oil.
Brown 5 minutes on each side, or until eggplant is... - 47.8922
Penne With Eggplant, Peppers And Ricotta
The penne pasta with eggplant and ricotta cheese is a flavorful and delicious pasta recipe. Prepared with skillet cooked eggplannt with garlic, rosemary and hot pepper flakes, the pasta is tossed with the eggplant cheese and basil before serving hot! - 44.8482
Place each chicken breast between two sheets of waxed paper.
Flatten to 1/4-inch thickness using a meat mallet or rolling pin.
Sprinkle with garlic powder, rosemary, and salt.
Place one slice of cheese in center of each piece of chicken.
Top with one-fourth... - 38.8644
Squid In Tomato Sauce
Saute the garlic in the olive oil.
Add the yellow onion, celery, green pepper, carrots, and parsley.
When all the vegetables are tender, add the tomato sauce.
Add the wine and the soup stock.
Bring to a simmer, and add salt, pepper, oregano, rosemary, and... - 40.39
Italian Stylevermicelli Salad
In a 5- to 6-quart pan, cook vermicelli in about 3 quarts boiling water just until al dente 10 to 12 minutes; or cook according to package directions.
Drain thoroughly, rinse with cold water, and drain again.
Drain marinade from artichokes into a large bowl;... - 39.5843
Whole Wheat Fettuccine With Potatoes Prosciutto And Peas
In a large kettle of boiling salted water cook the red potatoes, cut crosswise into 1/4-inch-thick slices or into 1/4-inch dice, for 5 to 7 minutes, or until they are tender, and transfer them with a slotted spoon to a bowl, reserving the water for cooking... - 31.7314
Heat oil in a wide frying pan over medium heat.
Add garlic and onion and cook, stirring occasionally, until onion is limp.
Add salt, pepper, anise, oregano, rosemary, paprika, and wine.
Cover, reduce heat, and simmer for about 15 minutes.
Following package... - 42.6699
Little Ears With A Sausage Sauce
In a large saute pan or skillet over medium heat, heat the olive oil and cook the sausage until golden brown, stirring to break it up into small pieces.
Using a slotted spoon, set aside on a plate.
Pour off the excess fat, leaving about 1/4 inch in the... - 41.2148
Shiitake Mushroom Pate
COMBINE THE CREAM CHEESE, sour cream, Parmesan cheese, and eggs in a food processor and process until smooth.
Put the bread crumbs in a large bowl and pour the cream cheese mixture over them.
Process the mushrooms, onion, and garlic in the food processor,... - 43.1255
In a small pot cover the potato slices with water and bring to a boil.
Cook over medium heat for 12 to 15 minutes, or until just tender.
Drain, rinse briefly under cold water, and drain thoroughly.
Preheat the oven to 450°F.
In a food processor, pulse the... - 43.4461
Broccoli Barley Soup
In a 5-quart pan over medium-high heat, melt butter.
Add onions, garlic, and mushrooms.
Cook, stirring frequently, until onion is soft (about 5 minutes).
Add rosemary, stock, and barley and bring to a boil.
Reduce heat; cover and simmer until barley is tender... - 45.9685
Speedy Meatball Stew
GETTING READY 1) For 10 minutes, boil the potatoes and keep aside. MAKING 2) in a large saucepan, heat the... - 30.0244
Bow Ties In Mushroom Tomato Sauce
1. In a large pot of boiling salted water, cook farfalle 8 to 10 minutes such that al dente.
2. To prepare the sauce in a large skillet, melt butter over medium-high heat and cook mushrooms until golden, about 5 minutes.
3. Stir in garlic, shallots... - 37.3343
Penne With Mushroom And Onion Sauce
1. In a large skillet, heat 2 tablespoon (25 ml) of the olive oil over medium-high heat and cook onions until tender puree in food processor, onions and set aside.
2. In a large pot of boiling salted water, cook penne 8 to 10 minutes such that al... - 35.0302
Italian Meat Loaf
Preheat the oven to 350°.
In a large bowl, stir together the egg whites, garlic, basil, salt, rosemary and red pepper.
Then stir in the apples, onions and bread crumbs.
Add the turkey and mix until well combined.
Spray a 7 1/2" X 3 1/2" X 2" or 8" X 4" X 2"... - 45.0948
Cavatelli With Radicchio, Arugula And Bacon
1. In large nonstick skillet, heat oil; add garlic and rosemary. Saute 2 minutes. Add radicchio; increase heat to medium-high and cook, tossing, one minute. Add arugula and bacon; continue to toss, 30 seconds. Add pasta and vinegar; toss until liquid... - 32.4277
Herbed Rotelle With Balsamic Vinegar
1. In small bowl, soak dried tomatoes in boiling water to cover 2 minutes, drain and chop.
2. In large nonstick skillet, heat oil add zucchini and garlic.
3. Cook, stirring frequently 4-5 minutes.
4. Stir in dried and plum tomatoes, rosemary and... - 45.1253
Italian Style Vermicelli Salad
Following package directions, cook vermicelli in a large kettle of boiling salted water until al dente; drain thoroughly, rinse with cold water, and drain again.
Drain marinade from artichoke hearts into a large bowl; chop hearts and set aside.
To marinade,... - 41.1228
Quail With Rice And Olives
1. Heat oil and butter in a frypan and cook onions and garlic over a low heat for 3 minutes, or until ontons soften.
2. Add quail to pan and cook over a high heat until brown on all sides. Add sage, rosemary and black pepper to taste.
3. Stir in Marsala,... - 34.6258
Chicken And Zinfandel
In a high-sided skillet, sprinkle chicken with salt and pepper and brown chicken pieces in olive oil.
Remove browned chicken.
Add onion and garlic to the skillet and saute for 5 minutes.
Stir in tomato paste.
Add tomatoes, wine, rosemary, clove, and bay leaf... - 44.8931
Garden Fresh Minestrone
Trim root ends and tough outer leaves from leeks; slit each leek lengthwise, rinse between layers, then thinly slice.
In a 6 quart kettle over medium heat, cook leeks and garlic in oil, stirring occasionally, for 5 minutes.
Add stock, beans and their liquid,... - 42.691