Green Bean Garlic
- » Garlic Parmesan Green Bean
Garlic Parmesan Green Bean Recipes
Enjoy our collection of garlic parmesan green bean recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for garlic parmesan green bean recipes.
Parmesan Garlic Roasted Green Beans
Fresh roasted green beans sprinkled with salt, fresh garlic, parmesan cheese and red pepper flakes. A great side dish to pair with meatloaf, steaks or roasted meats. Roasting the green beans really brings out the flavor and allows them to still have that... - 116.023
In a casserole, place green beans, butter, cream, chicken bouillon, bay leaf, garlic and pinch of sugar.
Cook, covered, 9 to 10 minutes on high.
Remove bay leaf and garlic.
Season with salt and pepper to taste.
Sprinkle Parmesan cheese on top of beans and... - 27.1141
Garlic Green Beans
In nonstick skillet over medium heat, combine beans, olive oil and garlic.
Bring to a boil.
Cover, reduce heat and simmer 5 minutes.
Remove cover, stir and cook 3 minutes longer or until liquid evaporates.
Season to taste and sprinkle with Parmesan cheese. - 27.2292
Savory Green Beans With Parmesan
1. Leave the beans whole, or cut into one-inch pieces.
2. Heat the oil and garlic in a heavy pan. Add the onion and green pepper and cook slowly three minutes. Add the beans, water, salt and basil, cover and simmer until the beans are tender, about fifteen... - 36.9116
Green Beans With Garlic And Cheese
1. Wash the beans and cut off the ends. Bring about 1 inch of lightly salted water to a boil in a 2-quart saucepan. Add the beans, cover, and cook, for 8 minutes, or until crisp-tender.
2. Meanwhile, remove the peel from the lemon in strips with a... - 29.2497
Linguine With Green Beans, Bacon, Garlic, And White Wine
When it comes to cooking pasta, the sky is the limit! Chef Keith Snow tosses up a delectable pasta dish using sautéed bacons and beans. Delicious to the hilt, this simple, non-fussy recipe indeed takes the cake when it comes to feeding large crowds. - 123.022
Tangy Green Bean Casserole
In a saucepan, cover beans with water.
Cook until crisp-tender; drain.
Add the onion, oil, vinegar, garlic, salt and pepper; toss to coat.
Transfer to an ungreased 2-qt.baking dish.
Toss crumbs, cheese and butter; sprinkle over bean mixture.
Bake, uncovered,... - 37.8415
1) Take a casserole and place green beans, butter, fresh cream, chicken bouillon, bay leaf, garlic and dash of sugar.
2) Cover and cook for 9 to 1 0 minutes.
3) Take out the bay leaf and garlic from the mixture and season with salt and... - 34.6535
Savory Green Beans
This Savory Green Beans is an irresistible side dish recipe. Enjoy this mouth-watering Savory Green Beans with your loved ones in the coming weekend party! - 32.0924
Creamy Green Beans Caesar
Place beans and water in a 2 qt.glass casserole dish.
Cover and microwave 18 to 20 minutes, stirring twice during cooking.
Toss beans with cheese, oil, vinegar and seasonings.
Cover and microwave 1 to 2 minutes. - 36.4783
Garlilcky Green And Beans
In a large saucepan, bring 2 quarts water to a boil; add 1 tablespoon salt to boiling water. Toss the greens into the boiling water and cook until they are almost tender but still bright green, 5-8 minutes (time will depend upon the type of green being used).... - 27.5027
Green Beans In Tomato Sauce
Cook and stir onion and garlic in oil in 3-quart saucepan until onion is tender.
Add remaining ingredients except cheese.
Cover and simmer over low heat until beans are tender, 15 to 20 minutes.
Sprinkle with cheese. - 28.896
Green Beans And Goat Cheese Salad
Steam green beans about 7 to 9 minutes, until crisp tender.
While beans are cooking, combine oil and vinegar and beat.
Add garlic and pepper.
Mix drained, warm beans with dressing and allow to sit about 10 minutes, longer if desired.
If beans will not... - 36.8352
Green Beans Italiano
In skillet, cook bacon until crisp; remove and crumble.
Pour off all but 2 tablespoons drippings.
Cook onion with garlic, oregano, and basil in drippings until tender.
Add soup, water, and beans.
Cover; cook over low heat 20 minutes or until beans are... - 31.9278
Green Bean Moussaka
In skillet cook ground beef till browned; drain off fat.
Stir in flour.
Stir in tomato sauce, garlic salt, and cinnamon.
Place green beans in a 10x6x2-inch baking dish.
Spread the meat mixture atop.
Combine eggs and cottage cheese; spoon over meat... - 37.6342
Green Beans Supreme
Green Beans Supreme is a easy baked main course recipe which you cannot just escape your guest's attention in any party. Enjoy this delicious recipe of beans; I am sure you would love to try this Green Beans Supreme dish. - 38.0379
Fettuccini With White Beans And Greens
Looking for a nice change from your regular pasta preparation? Here is a recipe for fettuccini with white beans and greens. Watch this video and try out the recipe. The pasta is well flavored with herbs and garlic. Watch and learn. - 120.538
Green Beans Tuscany Style
1) First trim the beans and then chop them into 2-inch pieces.
2) In boiling salted water placed over low heat, cook the beans till they have tendered.
3) Thoroughly drain the beans and then cover them with a cloth so that they stay... - 42.1858
Green Beans Caesar
If using fresh beans, prepare and cook beans, cut into 1-inch pieces.
Heat oven to 350Â°.
Toss beans with salad oil, vinegar, onion, salt, garlic and pepper.
Pour into ungreased 1-quart casserole.
Stir together bread crumbs, cheese and butter; sprinkle over... - 39.5772
Celebration Green Beans
Place beans in a steamer basket; place in a saucepan over 1 in.of water.
Bring to a boil; cover and steam for 7-8 minutes or until crisp-tender.
Transfer to a 2-qt.baking dish coated with cooking spray.
Combine the oil, vinegar, salt and pepper; drizzle over... - 39.919
Green Bean Pesto Salad
In a small saucepan, cover the eggs with cool water, bring to a boil, and simmer for 5 minutes.
Place the pesto ingredients in a food processor or blender, and puree (if you're using a blender, first chop the basil and parsley and add a tablespoon of... - 45.6805
Green Bean Savory
Steam the beans until just tender.
Heat the oil in a frying pan and saute the chopped onion and garlic, stirring constantly.
Add the celery and carrot and saute for 3-4 minutes, stirring often.
Add the cooked beans, basil, salt and pepper.
Pour in a little... - 35.1527
Green Bean Moussaka
This Green Bean Moussaka is one fo the best ground beef dishes that I've known. This bean and meat bake makes a delicious accompaniment to rice or pasta dishes. Just try this Green Bean Moussaka and let me know if you like it . Your suggestions for the dish... - 49.5115
Wild Mushroom And Green Bean Casserole
1. Preheat oven to 400 degrees Fahrenheit.
2. In a pan add the bacon and render the fat. Add in the onions and garlic to caramelize halfway through the bacon being cooked.
3. Once cooked, deglaze with white wine and cook until the liquid... - 115.16
Balsamic Green Bean Salad
Wash beans; trim ends, and remove strings.
Place 1/2 cup water in a large Dutch oven; bring to a boil.
Add green beans; cover, reduce heat, and simmer 10 minutes or until crisp-tender.
Plunge beans immediately into ice water for 5 minutes; drain.
Place beans... - 41.7798
Bean Soup With Wilted Greens And Rosemary Oil
1. Take about 2 cups greens, argula, chard, or young turnip greens, also cut into 1/2-inch strips, few shards of parmesan cheese, also put the beans in a large pot and add enough water to cover by 2 to 3 inches, and finally refrigerate for 8 hours or... - 48.8849
Venetian Green Beans With Tomatoes
1. Wash the beans thoroughly.
2. Take a 2-quart saucepan and add water in small amount, cover and cook beans for 7 to 9 minutes or till it turns barely tender.
3. Drain excessive water.
4. Take a 10-inch skillet, add olive oil and heat... - 47.5464
Wholesome Penne With Greens And Cannellini Beans
Looking for low-sodium and low-fat food? Here, you can find a very healthy recipe of Penne cooked with greens and cannellini beans. Try this recipe to give a nutritious meal to your family. - 134.113
Scallops & Green Beans
Microwave green beans in package at High 2 to 3 minutes, or until defrosted.
On wax paper combine crumbs, cheese, parsley and seasonings.
Set aside, reserving 1 tablespoon for vegetables.
Melt butter in small dish at High 30 to 45 seconds.
Blend with egg.
Dip... - 43.1147
Linguine With Green Bean Pesto
1 In a large saucepan, bringthewaterand salttoa boil over moderate heat.
Add the green beans, cover, and cook for 8 minutes or until tender.
Let cool slightly but do not drain.
Transfer the green beans and their cooking waterto a food processor.
Add the... - 41.9636
Ligurian Pesto With Bucatini Potatoes And Green Beans
For sauce: Combine ingredients in food processor or blender, adding enough olive oil to make thick, smooth sauce.
Set mixture aside.
Melt butter in large skillet over medium-high heat.
Add beans and potato and saute 3 minutes.
Add bucatini and pesto sauce and... - 38.1627
Green Beans, New Potatoes, And Pesto
1)Scrub potatoes, without peeling them.
2)Use covered pot and cook in water for about 20 minutes.
4)Boil water in steamer and steam beans about 7 to 9 minutes, until they are crisp-tender, drain and run under cold water and cut it into... - 44.7101
Bean-vegetable Casserole With Pesto
I do not know from where exactly I got this Bean-Vegetable Casserole With Pesto recipe. However, from wherever I got this Bean-Vegetable Casserole With Pesto recipe I was just delighted after trying this. Prepare it! - 37.4127
Garbanzo Bean Soup
Garbanzo Bean Soup is an amazingly delicious easy to prepare appetizer recipe which cannot just escape your guest's attention. Try this Garbanzo Bean Soup; I am sure your loved ones will give you a lot of compliments for this! - 37.4825
Oven Fried Chicken Parmesan
Want to know of a yummy recipe that is sure to please everyone's tastebuds? Then you must watch this video and learn to cook perfect chicken parmesan, a dish so tasty that it will leave the guest asking for more. This is a quick and easy recipe and does not... - 131.173
Fettuccine With Green Vegetables
1 Bring a large pot of water to a boil.
2 Meanwhile, thaw the spinach, peas and broccoli in the microwave (one at a time). Set the broccoli and spinach aside on papers towels to drain as much excess moisture as possible. If the spinach is still watery,... - 38.8697
Tomato Garlic Vegetable Soup
In large kettle or Dutch oven combine chicken broth, potatoes, carrots, celery, onion, cauliflower, green beans, 2 teaspoons salt, and 1/4 teaspoon pepper.
Bring to boiling.
Reduce heat; cover and simmer tor 10 minutes.
Add great northern beans and zucchini;... - 40.838
These Pizza Beans taste fabulous ! These Pizza Beans are one of the best soy bean dishes that I've ever tasted. Eat them for breakfast or as a meal accompaniment ! Tell me if you like them ! - 33.202
Savory Beans & Tomatoes
Melt 1/4 cup of the butter in a 10- to 12-inch frying pan over medium heat.
Add onion, mushrooms, and 2/3 of the garlic.
Cook, stirring, until onion is lightly browned.
Stir in 1 teaspoon each of the basil and oregano.
Combine mushroom mixture, beans, and... - 39.9618
Quick And Tasty Bean Soup
In large saucepan or Dutch oven, combine sausage, onion, garlic and basil.
Cook over medium high heat until sausage is well browned and onion is tender, stirring occasionally; drain.
Add remaining ingredients except cheese; stir.
Cover; cook over medium heat... - 32.5111
Pasta And Bean Soup
In 4-quart saucepan heat oil over high heat; add onions, celery, and garlic and saute until onions are translucent.
Add tomatoes and cook, stirring constantly, for 1 to 2 minutes; add water and kidney beans and bring to a boil.
Reduce heat to medium, cover,... - 44.0298
Lima Bean Casserole
I got this Li Mas Ml Lan O recipe from my neighbor who is an excellent cook. Approximately your 75 minutes will be spent in making Li Mas Ml Lan O. This is the most comforting Main Dish recipe I have come across. If you have a lot of Beans on hand then you... - 53.1502
Mix Green Salad
When making a green salad, you have a choice of just using leaf lettuces or making a mixed veggy and lettuce salad. This Salad is best when it is crispy fresh. This is for a single serving, but it fills a dinner plate and the fresh and organic goodness of... - 47.6343
Beef And Eggplant
Beef And Eggplant goes well with veegatables. The gree beans and tomato sauce gives the Beef And Eggplant a superb taste. - 48.7018
1) In a slow cooker, place together beans, tomatoes, onion, green pepper, garlic, salt, oregano, rosemary, and cheese.
2) Place salami slices over the top.
3) Dredge with Parmesan cheese.
4) Put the lid on and cook over high heat for 1 hour until beans... - 40.3456
Hearty Ham And Bean Soup
1. In 12-cup (3 liter) casserole or bowl, microwave butter at High for 1 minute, then add onion, garlic, green pepper and celery and continue to microwave, uncovered, at High for 3 minutes such that vegetables are tender.
2. Blend in flour and stock... - 44.0536
Hot Chili With Beans And Tomato
They don’t call it “chili” for nothing! This is a fiery dish which has three kinds of heat. Chili is a great option when you want to just have a good time and forget what’s cooking! You could turn down the hotness and suit it more to your palate. - 115.476
Soak beans in water overnight.
In slow-cooking pot, cook soaked beans in water on high for 2 to 3 hours, or until tender but not mushy.
Drain, saving liquid.
In slow-cooking pot, combine beans with tomatoes, onion, green pepper, garlic, salt, oregano, and... - 47.1793
Three Bean Salad With Balsamic Dressing
Arrange green beans in a steamer basket over boiling water.
Cover and steam 2 minutes.
Rinse under cold water; drain well.
Combine vinegar and next 8 ingredients in a large bowl; stir well.
Add green beans, carrot, and next 4 ingredients; toss gently to coat. - 38.7333
1. Take a slow cooker.
2. Put beans, tomatoes, onion, bell pepper, garlic, salt, oregano and rosemary in it.
3. Put the lid on and cooker and cook bean mixture for 6-7 hrs. on HIGH.
4. Check the beans for their tenderness.
5. Add mozzarella cheese to... - 45.8363
Bean And Cheese Turnovers
Prepare Red Salsa.
Mash beans and garlic. (Add 1 to 2 tablespoons reserved bean liquid if beans are dry.)
Place tortillas on ungreased cookie sheet.
Spread about 1/4 cup of the bean mixture on half of each tortilla to within 1/2 inch of edge.
Mix cheeses,... - 41.6685
Italian Pasta And Bean Soup
1. Coat a Dutch oven with cooking spray; add oil and place over medium-high heat. Add onion and next 3 ingredients; saute until vegetables are crisp-tender.
2. Add beef broth and next 7 ingredients; bring to a boil. Reduce heat to low; cover and simmer 20... - 34.4281
Italian Pasta And Bean Soup
oat a Dutch oven with cooking spray; add oil and place over medium-high heat.
Add onion and next 3 ingredients; saute until vegetables are crisp-tender.
Add vegetable broth and next 7 ingredients; bring to a boil.
Reduce heat to low; cover and simmer 20... - 42.865
Rotelle With Beans And Pecans
In a blender or food processor, process the ricotta, milk, pecans, garlic, pepper and basil until smooth, about 2 minutes.
Set the sauce aside.
Cook the rotelle in a large pot of boiling water until just tender, about 10 minutes.
Drain and place in a large... - 42.0123
Crispy Topped Beans With Hominy
Saute onion and garlic in butter in large frying pan until onion is lightly browned.
Add beans, hominy, tomatoes, green pepper, chili powder, and salt.
Simmer, uncovered, for 15 minutes, then pour into greased 2-quart casserole.
Meanwhile in another pan, fry... - 43.1235
Creamy Pasta And Beans Primavera
1) Into a saucepan, boil some salted water
2) Tip in the pasta and cook for about 12minutes till tender
3) Drain and run the pasta under cold water and drain again
4) Into another saucepan of boiling salted water, add the carrots and peas
5) Cook for 2... - 46.9546
Bean And Vegetable Soup With Pesto Topping
1) In a 4-quart ovenproof casserole, mix together leeks, carrot, celery, green beans, zucchini, potato, pasta, 2 teaspoons of oil, and half of the minced garlic.
2) With a vented plastic wrap, cover the casserole.
3) Microwave on high power for 4... - 47.7749
Rotelle With Beans And Pecans
1) Process together the pecans, milk, ricotta, garlic, pepper and basil in a food processor or blender till a smooth mixture is formed. This takes about 2 minutes.
2) Keep the sauce aside.
3) In a large pot of boiling water, cook the rotelle till it is... - 40.2221
Bean And Basil Soup
In a stockpot combine water, onions, carrots, potato and salt.
Cook over medium heat until vegetables are almost tender.
Add green beans and macaroni.
Cook until vegetables and macaroni are tender.
In a small bowl combine tomato paste, cheese, basil and... - 41.2789
Chicken And Beans Romano
1) Preheat the oven to 350°F.
2) In a sauce pan 3 cups of water to boil, and cook the green beans until tender.
3) Remove from heat, drain and rinse under cold water.
4) In a bowl mix together tomato juice, vinegar, onion flakes, salt,... - 47.2538
1) In a pan, add the rinsed kidney beans submerge in water and simmer covered over low heat for an hr.
2) Add all the other ingredients and simmer further, until the beans are tender and all the water is... - 36.09
Bean And Cheese Tacos
Mash kidney beans and garlic with fork or masher.
Spread about 1/4 cup of the bean mixture on half of each tortilla to within 1/2 inch of edge.
Mix cheeses, onions and cilantro.
Spread mixture over beans.
Fold tortillas over filling.
Place double layer of... - 38.0346
Italian White Bean And Spinach Cups
Preheat oven to 350°.
Cut tops off bell peppers; discard tops, seeds, and membranes.
Cook jpeppers in boiling water 5 minutes; drain and set aside.
Heat oil in a large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat until hot.
Add green onions and garlic; saute 2... - 41.0851
Italian Bean Burger Bake
Heat oven to 350°.
Saute onion in butter in blazer pan of Oster Electric Chafing Dish at HI.
Add meat and cook until brown, stirring occasionally.
Put 1/2 cup Mozzarella cheese cubes into OSTERIZER container, cover and process at grind (high).
Empty and set... - 41.5719
1. Boil potatoes, carrots, and onions in 3 quarts of water until almost done. Add green beans and macaroni. Cook until tender.
2. While vegetables are cooking, combine tomato paste, tomato sauce, garlic, basil, and cheese in a bowl. Beat in the oil very... - 34.7561
Cornmeal Pizza With Pink Beans
Preheat the oven to 375°F.
In a small bowl, mix the cornmeal with 2/3 cup of the cold water; in a small heavy saucepan, bring the other 2/3 cup water to a boil.
Gradually add the cornmeal mixture to the boiling water, whisking constantly with a fork until it... - 45.4856
Mixed Bean Minestrone Stew
1. Take a large pot with 6 cups water. Soak beans in it with baking soda overnight.
2. Add bay leaf and on medium to high heat, boil for 45 minutes or until beans can be pierced easily with a fork.
3. In a large pot, add olive oil.... - 44.6546
Pasta With Chicken Red Peppers And Black Beans
1. Make bite sized pieces of chicken.
2. Take a plastic bag and mix flour, ¼ tsp salt and ¼ tsp pepper well.
3. Add chicken pieces, 2 to 3 a time, to the plastic bag and shake well to get a coating.
4. Dust off excess flour.
5. Take a... - 47.525
Pasta With Beans And Endive
Bring a large covered pot of water to a rapid boil.
While the pasta water heats, in a large saucepan saute the garlic and onions in the olive oil until translucent.
Wash and coarsely shred the endive.
Stir the endive, salt, and pepper into the onions and cook... - 45.1144
Black Bean And Corn Wontons
Combine beans and salsa; mash with a potato masher.
Stir in corn, green onions, and cumin.
Place bean mixture in centers of 10 wonton skins.
Brush edges of wontons with water; top with remaining 10 wontons.
Press edges together to seal, pushing out air.
Trim... - 46.6631
Baked Italian Beans
In large saucepan, heat oil over medium heat; cook carrots, celery, garlic, onion and green pepper until softened, about 7 minutes.
Stir in tomatoes, tomato paste, 1 tomato paste can of water, oregano, basil, hot pepper flakes, sugar and 2 tbsp (25 mL) of the... - 41.7704
Fresh Vegetable Soup With Garbanzo Beans
1. In a 4-quart electric slow cooker, mix together all the ingredients except the grated cheese.
2. Cover and cook on the low heat setting 5 to 6 hours, or until the vegetables are tender but still firm. Ladle into soup bowls and top with a sprinkling of... - 33.4183
Spaghetti Au Gratin
This Spaghetti Au Gratin is simply delicious ! Try this irresistibly seasoned pasta and green bake garnished with cheese and let me know if you like it ! Your suggestions for this Spaghetti Au Gratin are welcome ! - 33.7115
Easy Soybean Stew
Combine all ingredients in a cast iron dutch oven EXCEPT for the cheese, stock, and green pepper.
Cook the stew for about 1/2 hour over low heat, adding stock if the mixture becomes dry.
Remove from the heat and stir in the green pepper and grated cheese.... - 34.6622
1. Place the tomatoes, garlic, basil and Parmesan in a food processor or blender, and process just until blended, scraping down the sides of the container with a rubber spatula.
2. Melt the butter in a medium-size saucepan over medium-high heat. Add the... - 37.5223
In a Dutch oven cook celery, onion, and garlic in hot oil till tender.
Add water, fresh or undrained tomatoes, parsley, bouillon granules, bay leaf, basil, oregano, and pepper.
Bring to boiling; reduce the heat.
Cover and simmer for 30 minutes.
Add... - 46.8872
Minestrone A Alla Genovese
Combine beans and water; simmer 2 minutes.
Remove from heat; cover and let stand 1 hour.
Do not drain.
Add carrots;simmer, covered, 2 1/2 to 3 hours.
Add cabbage, peas, green beans, tomatoes, noodles, salt, and basil.
Simmer till noodles are... - 34.9985
Quick Fall Minestrone
Heat oil in a large Dutch oven over medium-high heat.
Add onion and garlic to pan; saute 2 1/2 minutes.
Add broth and next 7 ingredients (through salt); bring to a boil.
Reduce heat; simmer 3 minutes.
Add kale, orzo, and cannellini beans; cook 5 minutes or... - 44.8687
Wash beans and soak in the water overnight.
The next day, bring the beans and water to a boil.
Cover and cook until soft, about i hour.
If you are in a hurry, pressure cook the beans without soaking about 45 minutes.
Meanwhile, heat a large skillet.
Add the... - 44.223
Italian Sausage In Minestrone
Pierce sausage casings with a fork.
Place sausages, beans, and water in a 5-quart pan.
Bring to a boil over high heat; reduce heat, cover, and simmer for 20 minutes.
Continue to simmer until beans mash readily (25 to 50 more minutes).
Ladle... - 45.1462
1) Add the kidney beans in 2 quarts water and allow to soak overnight at room temperature.
2) In a large pot or pressure cooker, add the kidney beans, soaking water, vegetable bouillon cubes, salt and Vegit together.
3) Simmer over the... - 49.3226
Apparently Winter Has Just Arrived- Easy Minestrone Soup! Here's a comforting soup which is just right for chilly winter nights. Serve this up with some crusty bread & butter dipped in soup and a salad and you've got yourself a meal! - 102.604
In a pan heat some oil and saute garlic and onion.
Once they are evenly browned, add bay leaf & peppers and let the aromas release.
Now put in the chopped tomatoes and stir fry.
Once cooked, add salt & sugar and the stock, achieving a thick tomato... - 45.261
Witches' Hat Casserole
Add water to onion; let stand a few minutes.
Heat butter in a large saucepan.
Add onion, celery, green pepper, and garlic powder.
Cook until vegetables are tender, stirring occasionally.
Blend in flour, salt, and rosemary.
Heat until bubbly.
Gradually add the... - 43.4678
1. Cook the zucchini, asparagus, beans, peas, broccoli, and snow peas separately. Keep them al dente do not overcook them as you will cook them again later when you saute them. Drain each green vegetable and dry in kitchen toweling. Combine all green... - 39.4956
Garden Vegetable Soup
Heat butter and oil in a large Dutch oven.
Add carrots, celery, onion, and garlic, saute until onion is tender.
Add tomatoes, oregano, basil, salt, and pepper, bring to a boil.
Reduce heat and simmer vegetable mixture 15 minutes, stirring occasionally.
Add... - 39.545
Vegetable Tofu Casserole
1. Put the eggplant in a colander, sprinkle generously with salt, and let stand for 30 minutes. Rinse well and pat dry with paper towels. Cut into cubes.
2. Heat 1/4 cup of the oil in a large heavy skillet and saute the eggplant until lightly browned. Drain... - 39.3404
Pork And Vegetable In Creamy Tomato Sauce
Do you find everyday cooking is boring and tiring - don’t worry! Here is some easy recipe with pork and vegetables which can be cooked without any hassle. Let it cook, while you watch your favorite TV soap and after an hour or so, when it is ready, you... - 107.313
Take It Easy Minestrone
In a large saucepan, saute the garlic and onion in the oil until they're translucent.
Add the broth, tomatoes, carrots, basil, and pepper.
Simmer with the cover ajar for 20 minutes.
Correct the seasoning, adding more pepper, basil, and salt to your... - 36.812
1) Into a 2.5 liter bowl, mix in the carrots, celery, onions, red and green peppers, green and yellow beans, leeks and garlic
2) Add in the chili, cumin, oregano and pepper
3) Drain the canned tomatoes, keep the juice
4) Roughly chop up the tomatoes
5)... - 35.9673
Wash and soak beans about 8 hours.
Add water or stock, bring to a boil, and simmer, covered, 20 minutes.
Meanwhile, in a 3 or 4 quart saucepan, saute onion, garlic, and rosemary gently in oil about 5 minutes.
Add tomatoes, celery leaves, carrot... - 41.8673
Rinse and soak navy beans according to package instructions.
Discard water and add fresh water.
Cook according to package instructions, omitting salt.
Cook pasta according to package instructions, omitting salt.
Drain and set aside.
Heat oil in a... - 40.9346
Hearty Mediterranean Soup
Heat oil in Dutch oven over medium heat; add leeks, onions, and garlic and saute briefly.
Add water, cabbage, beans, and rosemary.
Bring to a boil, cover, and simmer 1/2 hour; remove lid and simmer 1 more hour.
Add spinach 5 minutes before serving.
You can... - 38.4186
Rinse great northern beans.
In large kettle or Dutch oven combine beans and 4 cups water.
Bring to boiling; reduce heat and simmer for 2 minutes.
Remove from heat; cover and let stand 1 hour.
Do not drain.
Add beef broth.
Return to boiling; reduce heat.
Cover... - 42.7884
Traditional Ligurian Pasta
Liguria is known for having the best pesto in all of Italy. I've been told it is the soil that gives the basil grown in this area its unique flavor! Naturally, you find many pesto dishes that come from Liguria but this one happens to be my all time favorite.... - 113.282
Italian Vegetable Soup
Heat water and dried beans to boiling in Dutch oven; boil 2 minutes.
Remove from heat.
Cover and let stand 1 hour.
Add enough water to cover beans if necessary.
Heat to boiling; reduce heat.
Cover and simmer until tender, 1 to 1 1/2 hours (do not boil or... - 45.616