Garlic Cheese Ball
- » Garlic Parmesan Cheese Ball
Garlic Parmesan Cheese Ball Recipes
Enjoy our collection of garlic parmesan cheese ball recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for garlic parmesan cheese ball recipes.
Herbed Ricotta And Parmesan Ball
Combine the ricotta with the basil, garlic, Parmesan cheese and kelp powder.
Form into a ball and roll in minced parsley.
Delicious with Sesame Crackers. - 30.0959
Baked Parmesan Cheese And Garlic Rolls
If you are on the lookout for a side dish recipe that is easy to make but will still impress everyone, then watch this video by LynnsRecipes and learn to bake perfect garlic parmesan rolls. These go well with everything and your guests will definitely love... - 102.082
Clam Cheese Ball
The clam cheese ball is prepared with minced clam and two cheese mix. Made with canned minced clams, the clam cheese ball is combined with cream cheese, chilled and shaped into balls. Rolled in a garlic and parsley flavored grated parmesan cheese to finish,... - 37.2491
Stroganoff Meat Balls With Parmesan Noodles
Boil 2 quarts salted water in a large saucepan for noodles.
Heat 2 or 3 cups water in the bottom part of a double boiler.
Melt margarine in the top part of the double boiler and add onion, garlic powder and caraway seeds.
Stir-fry 2 minutes on low heat.
Add... - 37.5756
Garlic And Parmesan Crust
In a large mixing bowl dissolve the yeast in the warm water.
Rest 10 minutes or until foamy.
Stir in 2 cups (500 ml) of flour along with the garlic, Parmesan, eggs and oil forming a smooth batter.
Stir and knead in gradually the remaining flour or enough to... - 37.045
Parmesan Garlic Twists
Heat oven to 400°F. Grease baking sheets with shortening. Place sheets of foil on countertop for cooling garlic twists.
Combine flour, baking powder, salt and Italian seasoning in large bowl. Reserve 1 tablespoon Parmesan cheese. Add remaining cheese. Cut in... - 34.911
Eggplant With Tomato Sauce And Parmesan Cheese
Are you looking for some diet foods? Then, this comforting vegetarian recipe combines some of the best and simplest flavors, Italy has to offer. A hearty vegetarian dish of aubergines, layered with a tomato sauce and topped with Italian cheese. Perfect... - 132.709
Ricotta Parmesan Torte
To Prepare Dough: In small mixing bowl combine flour, water, oil, and salt; using your hands, knead dough into a smooth ball (dough should hold together but not be sticky; if necessary, add up to 1 more tablespoon warm water to adjust consistency).
Wrap dough... - 41.2977
Herbed Cheese Ball
1. In a large mixing bowl, add the ricotta.
2. Use a wire whisk or a wooden spoon to beat the cheese until smooth and creamy.
3. Add remaining ingredients except the parsley and mix thoroughly into the ricotta.
4. Place the bowl in the refrigerator... - 38.9165
Appetizer Spinach Balls
Mix all ingredients and chill for one hour.
Shape into one inch balls (no larger) and bake immediately or freeze on a cookie sheet.
Store frozen balls in a plastic bag.
Bake 15 minutes at 325°F, or 30 minutes if frozen. - 29.5295
Spinach Balls In Tomato Sauce
Spinach balls in tomato sauce is a vegetable balls recipe. Combined with breadcrumbs and shaped into spinach balls, it is cooked with an herbed tomato sauce. The basil and garlic in the sauce adds the main flavor to this neat recipe. - 42.4637
Make a sauce by frying garlic and adding tomato puree.
Cook for 30 minutes over low heat, adding water if too thick.
Heat 1/2 inch of oil in a skillet.
Drain water out of ricotta by putting into a dish towel for an hour.
Mix the ricotta, crumbs, cheese, eggs,... - 34.5868
Scones With Herbs And Parmesan
Scones With Herbs And Parmesan has a delicious taste. Scones With Herbs And Parmesan get its taste from cheese and eggs, flavored by lemon juice. Scones With Herbs And Parmesan is inspired by many food joints across the world. - 42.0758
Homemade Pizza For A Low Carb Diet
Reintroduce pizza back into your low carb diet thanks to this Atkins-friendly homemade pizza crust. This Low Carb Pizza Crust recipe from Kent Altena will show you how to make a thin crust pizza with coconut flour. Plus, this homemade pizza recipe can be... - 104.457
Pizza Balls - Lynn's Super Bowl
Lynn demonstrates how to make a great appetizer, Pizza Balls. This is a great appetizer for a Super Bowl party or any get together. - 0
Tear tortillas into pieces and soak in milk until soft.
Place in an electric blender with onion and garlic ayid blend until pureed.
Turn puree into a bowl.
Beat in cheese, whole egg and egg yolk, salt, and pepper.
Shape into small balls.
Fry in hot lard until... - 38.6668
1. In a large bowl mix thoroughly the onion, Parmesan, minced lamb, tomato puree, chilli sauce and herbs with seasoning as per taste.
2. With dampened hands, make 30 small balls out of the mixture.
3. In a large frying pan heat the olive oil and fry... - 45.2199
Parmesan Mushroom Spaghetti
1. Preheat oven to 375° Fahrenheit.
2. In a Dutch oven, heat Crisco and sautÃ© onion and garlic until tender; do not brown.
3. Add 3 cups water, tomatoes, tomato paste, sugar, bouillon cubes and all seasonings; bring the mixture to... - 48.7572
Meat Balls And Spaghetti
1. Combine beef, cheese, caraway seeds, snipped parsley, green pepper, eggs, 2 teaspoons of the salt, and pepper.' Mix thoroughly. Shape into little meat balls, about 1 inch in diameter.
2. Heat salad oil in skillet over medium-high heat. Put garlic in hot... - 36.6193
Italian Meat Ball Dinner
1) In a mixing bowl, add in the ground meat, breadcrumbs and 1/4 cup cheese.
2) Into the blender, add in the milk, onion, 1 teaspoon salt, 1/4 teaspoon oregano and 1/8 teaspoon pepper. Blend for 4 seconds.
3) Add the sauce to the meat mixture. Mix... - 44.2918
Italian Non Meat Balls
Form into 1" balls. Brown the balls in oil.
Use with your favorite spaghetti recipe or place the balls in an oiled baking dish and cover them half way with YOUR FAVORITE ITALIAN-STYLE TOMATO SAUCE . Bake at 350Ã‚Â° for 30 minutes. - 29.6066
Combine all ingredients and mix well.
If necessary for handling, chill thirty minutes.
Form into one-inch balls and place on baking sheets.
Freeze until firm.
Store in plastic bags until ready to bake.
Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
Place balls on baking sheets... - 39.2908
With a fork, punch holes in spinach box and place on a paper plate.
Microwave at HIGH 5 to 6 minutes.
Mix remaining ingredients in a large bowl.
Add drained spinach.
Shape into walnut-size balls.
Arrange 10 balls at a time on a paper plate or... - 37.5073
1) Preheat the oven.
2) Combine all the ingredients and shape into balls.
3) Bake at 350°F for 10 minutes.
4) Serve hot with dip or sauce of your choice.
5) When done they can be frozen and cooked for 350°F for 15 minutes to... - 37.9504
Italian Meat Balls With Sauce
Saute minced onion and garlic in one tablespoon oil until golden but not brown.
In a small mixing bowl, combine potato or brown rice flour, cornstarch and water, making a smooth paste.
Add beaten eggs and mix thoroughly.
In a large mixing bowl, combine meat,... - 39.2195
Italian Meat Ball Stew
Combine beef with bread crumbs, eggs, milk, cheese, salt, garlic salt, and pepper.
Form into 2-inch balls.
Drop carrots in bottom of slow-cooking pot.
Arrange meat balls over carrots.
Combine tomato paste with water, bouillon, oregano, seasoned salt, and... - 45.68
Spaghetti With Meat Ball Sauce
Combine beef, pork, veal, parsley, 1/2 cup Parmesan cheese, 2 cloves garlic, bread crumbs, salt and pepper in a large bowl.
Beat egg and milk together lightly with a fork and add.
Blend mixture well with a fork and shape into small meat balls, about 1 1/2... - 43.4558
Beer And Gouda Fried Risotto Balls (arancini)
Looking for Arancini recipe with a twist. In this video Jerry James Stone shares his recipe for Arancini using Scotch Ale style beer and Gouda cheese. Watch the vide to learn. - 0
Herbed Spinach Balls
1. Preheat oven to 350° F
2. In a medium bowl, mix together spinach, onion, egg and margarine well
3. Add all the other ingredients as well and mix once more till thoroughly blended; shape this mixture into sixteen balls
4. On a baking... - 40.5001
Deb suggests a tasty, funny idea for a buffet or an aperitif: the fish balls! - 132.637
Rice Balls W/ Chicken, Peas & Tomato Sauce
Rice balls are fabulous as a side dish or an entrée. This dish can be modified in various ways; for a healthier version opt for ground turkey or chicken rather than beef, or if you are a vegetarian omit the meat altogether. We hope you enjoy our first... - 43.0092
Italian Spaghetti And Meat Balls
Combine meat with next 7 ingredients; form in about 36 one-inch balls.
In large skillet, brown meat slowly in small amount of hot fat.
Add remaining ingredients except spaghetti.
Simmer uncovered (don't boil), stirring occasionally, 1 1/2 to 2 hours or till... - 38.423
Meat Balls In Mushroom Sauce
1. Take a basin and mince the trimmed steak in it. Add the onion and garlic. Pour in salt, cheese and lightly beaten egg to bind the mixture.
2. Divide the dough into 8 to 10 portions and roll each portion into balls. Put oil on your fingers while make... - 40.8573
Delicious Lamb Balls - Part One
Lamb meatballs are very tasty meatballs which you can make for any kind of party. It is the perfect blend of lamb with cheese and bread crumbs. Just check out the recipe right away. - 129.312
Spaghetti And Meat Balls
Cook onion and garlic in hot oil till tender but not brown; add the next 8 ingredients.
Simmer uncovered 30 minutes; remove bay leaf.
Add Italian Meat Balls; cover loosely and continue cooking about 30 minutes.
Serve over hot spaghetti.
Pass bowl of grated... - 39.5649
Pork Balls In Tomato Orange Sauce
In a small heavy saucepan, cook the onion and garlic in 1/3 cup of the chicken broth, covered, over moderately low heat until soft about 7 minutes.
Remove from the heat and let cool.
Using your hands, thoroughly mix the pork, veal, raisins, egg, cheese, bread... - 40.2618
Spaghetti With Meat Balls
1) In a large bowl, combine the first 9 ingredients.
2) Mix well and make small balls.
3) In a skillet, heat the fat.
4) In hot fat, pan fry the balls along with minced onion.
5) To this, blend in flour.
6) Gradually add tomatoes, parsley, green... - 48.54
Spaghetti And Meat Balls
This Spaghetti and Meat Balls is simple and incredibly tasty with the blend of some of the finest ingredients, anyone would love. Give your folks an amazingly appetizing treat and do indulge in the taste for yourself. - 47.1049
Spicy Spinach Balls
1. Combine the ground turkey or beef and the herbs and spices in a medium-sized bowl, and mix thoroughly. Set aside for 15 minutes. Add the remaining spinach ball ingredients, and mix well.
2. Coat a baking sheet with nonstick cooking spray. Shape the spinach... - 33.4018
Prepare fresh tomato sauce.
In a large bowl, beat egg.
Add ricotta and mix well.
Stir in bread crumbs, 1/2 cup of the Parmesan, garlic salt, pepper, nutmeg, and basil.
Squeeze spinach to remove excess moisture.
Stir spinach into ricotta mixture.
Shape mixture... - 43.327
Krusty Garlic Kuchen
1. Take some warm water and add yeast in it.
2. Let the mix stand for some time until it gets bubbly in texture.
3. In the meantime, place rest of the dough ingredients [ as mentioned in the list] into food processor bowl.
4. Add yeast... - 48.8711
Green Ravioli With Garlic Filling
Process Jack cheese through food processor with grating blade.
Remove cheese to bowl.
With steel blade, process garlic.
Add remaining dry ingredients and return Jack cheese to food processor container.
Pulse until well mixed.
Add wine to moisten, then eggs... - 44.7116
Parsley Gnocchi is an amazingly delicous side dish. Try this Parsley Gnocchi recipe; I bet you will have a huge fan following for this one. - 32.0057
While spring is here, March can still be a chilly month and a hearty meal is always welcome. Chef John Maxwell has a tasty recipe for fresh spring spinach and meatballs to tease your tastebuds. - 110.558
Italian meatballs are the ultimate treat! They are also quite easy to make. In this video we made a huge batch for 3 meals – rigatoni and meatballs, Minestrone soup and we froze 1/3 for meatball pizza. Meatballs freeze beautifully! - 132.083
Spinach Ricotta Dumplings With Red Pepper Sauce
Peel and deseed the peppers and cut them into thin strips.
Heat butter and oil in a pan and cook the onions.
Now add the garlic and peppers cooking till the peppers are softened.
Pour in the stock along with basil and parsley and simmer for about 10... - 43.2093
Mix dry ingredients together thoroughly.
Add milk and stir mixture will be sticky.
Stir until mixture cleans the bowl.
Preheat oven to 400°.
Turn out onto a very well-floured board.
Roll mixture into a ball on floured surface until workable.
Roll out with a... - 32.3325
1. Prepare pizza dough: In large bowl, combine 1/4 cup warm water, yeast, and sugar; stir to dissolve. Let stand until foamy, about 5 minutes. With wooden spoon, stir in remaining 1 cup warm water, oil, salt, and 1 1/2 cups flour until smooth. Gradually add 2... - 40.9942
Prepare Cheese Filling; set aside.
Place flour in a large bowl.
Make a well in the center.
Pour milk, water, egg and salt into the well.
With a fork, beat milk mixture in the well about 15 strokes.
Stir in flour to form a rough looking ball of dough.
Place on... - 41.6076
Chicken And Cheese Filled Calzones
1. To make the yeast starter for the dough, in a small bowl, combine the 1/4 cup of luke warm water, sugar and yeast and allow to stand for 1 minute. Then stir to combine dissolve the sugar and stand for another 5 minutes until the yeast gets... - 45.602
Tomato Cheese Pie
In medium mixing bowl, combine all-purpose flour, whole wheat flour, cornmeal and salt.
Cut in shortening to form coarse crumbs.
Sprinkle with water, 1 tablespoon at a time, mixing with fork until particles are moistened and cling together.
Form dough into a... - 50.3418
Three Mushroom And Cheese Pizza
1. Dissolve the yeast in the warm milk and stir in the warm water, olive oil and sugar. Let stand for 5 minutes.
2. In a large bowl, mix together the all-purpose and whole wheat flours and 1/2 teaspoon of the salt. Add the yeast mixture and stir well to form... - 48.9194
Mix together all ingredients, chill, then form into walnut-sized balls. - 24.7116
Herb Pretzels With Lower Sodium Horseradish Mustard
Dissolve yeast and sugar in warm water in a large mixing bowl.
Add flour, salt, and seasonings, mix until blended. (Dough will be very stiff.)
Turn dough out onto a lightly floured surface, and knead until smooth and elastic (about 8 to 10 minutes).
Place... - 38.1524
Put all ingredients except sauce into a mixing bowl.
Combine and mix well.
Wet hands with cold water.
Form mixture into walnut-size balls.
Drop them into the tomato sauce.
Cook, covered, 25-30 minutes. - 35.535
Spaghetti And Meatballs
Mix all ingredients except oil thoroughly.
Add a little water if mixture seems dry.
Shape into 24 balls and brown in hot oil. - 29.1085
Italian Wedding Soup
Heat olive oil and butter in a pot and saute the onions, carrots, celery and garlic in it.
Add salt and pepper to taste and add the broth, bringing the contents of the pot to a boil.
Lower the heat and simmer for a while.
Put the chicken breasts in this for... - 44.3794
Cheesy Pepper And Mushroom Pizza
For crust, mix 3/4 cup of the flour, the yeast, sugar, and 1/4 teaspoon salt.
Add oil and 1/2 cup warm water (120° to 130°).
Beat with electric mixer on low speed 30 seconds, scraping bowl.
Beat on high speed 3 minutes.
Stir in as much remaining flour as... - 40.8953
Mini Gruyere Puffs
Combine water and butter in a small saucepan.
Add basil, garlic salt, and red pepper.
Bring to boiling over medium heat, stirring to melt butter.
Add flour all at once, stirring vigorously.
Cook and stir until mixture forms a ball that doesn't... - 43.7706
Its in on your own calzones. Beef and cheese are baked inside a tender crust made with Bisquick® mix. - 35.0922
Easy Chicago Deep Dish Pizza
Who says you can't make great tasting pizzas at home? Deep dish pizzas aren't just great to eat, but can be made easily at home too. Make your next pizza in a deep dish and you may never order out again. Stream the video to learn how to make this wonderful... - 126.078
Pizza Made From Scratch
1. For the pizza dough, in a bowl take 3 tablespoons lukewarm water and put in the yeast and a pinch of sugar.
2. Make sure the water is lukewarm (110° to 115°F - neither hot nor cool to the touch).
3. Leave it for 2 to 3 minutes, stir the... - 45.0516
Pasta Filled With Greens & Ricotta
Remove cores from escarole and endive; trim stems from dandelion greens and spinach.
Discard any bruised, yellowed, or tough leaves.
Measure greens; you should have 2 cups (lightly packed) of each type.
Keeping types separate, rinse greens well, drain, and... - 39.4881
Spinach Dumplings With Pepper Sauce
1 ln a large bowl, combine the potatoes, eggyolks, ricotta cheese, spinach, flour, 2 tablespoons of the Parmesan, salt, and pepper.
In a very clean medium-size bowl, usingan electric mixerseton high speed, beatthe egg whites until they hold stiff peaks.
Stir... - 41.6209
Spinetta Chips is a yummy recipe that will definitely be a winner at the next party you host. I served these unique Spinetta Chips last week for my friends and they loved it. Don't miss this one out. - 43.3466
Prepare Crusty Dough.
While it rises, prepare filling.
Heat 3 tablespoons of the oil in a wide frying pan over medium heat.
Add onion, garlic, mushrooms, green pepper, and carrot.
Cook, stirring, until vegetables are soft .
Stir in tomato sauce, olives,... - 44.9668
South American Appetizer Tartlets
South American Appetizer Tartlets has a mouth filling taste. The eggs and parmesan cheese gives the South American Appetizer Tartlets a velvety taste. Must catch it. - 44.4661
Cheesy Meatball Soup
1. In a small bowl, combine bread crumbs and milk. Let stand 5 minutes. Add meat, garlic, onion, thyme, 1/4 cup Parmesan cheese, nutmeg, and salt. Form into small balls. (You can use a melon bailer to portion.)
2. In a large saucepan, bring beef broth to a... - 27.192
Lamb And Spaghetti Primavera
1) Follow the package directions to cook pasta and drain well.
2) Take a small bowl and mix well ground lamb, Parmesan cheese and garlic powder in it.
3) Shape the mixture into 24 (3/4-inch) balls.
4) In the meantime, take a large saucepan and heat... - 37.9548
Crispy Italian Herb Chicken With Tri Color Rotini Pasta
Prepare chicken according to package directions. Cook and drain pasta. Add water, oil and broccoli to skillet; cover. Cook 2 to 4 minutes. Stir in pasta, tomatoes and garlic; continue cooking 2 minutes longer. Serve chicken with pasta. Sprinkle with Parmesan... - 28.8483
Italian Spaghetti And Meatballs
Mix all ingredients for meatballs, adding a little water if too dry.Shape into 50 balls, allowing about 1/3 cup for each ball.
Put balls, one layer deep, in 3 pans 13x9 x 2 inches.
Bake in preheated very hot oven (450Â°F.) about 30 minutes.
Put balls and... - 38.86
Tapenade Turkey Meatballs
Tapenade-Turkey Meatballs - The mild flavor of turkey creates an ideal canvas for both savory and sweet tapenades. - 110.769
Meatballs With Fettuccine
1. In a large mixing bowl combine the meat, eggs, milk, bread crumbs, garlic, and seasonings.
2. When thoroughly mixed, form into 1-inch balls and brown in a skillet in 2 tablespoons olive oil.
3. In a large saucepan heat the tomato sauce; put the browned... - 31.8447
Combine all ingredients except cornflakes in medium bowl.
Form mixture into sixteen 1 1/2 inch balls; roll each in cornflake crumbs, coating evenly.
Place balls on nonstick baking sheet that has been sprayed with non stick cooking spray.
Bake at 400°F.,... - 26.4868
Tofu & Nut "meatballs"
Place oats and pecans in a blender or food processor and process until finely ground. Remove to a large bowl. Add shredded Cheddar cheese, 2 tablespoons of the grated Parmesan cheese, garlic powder, sage, oregano, salt, black pepper and lemon juice to... - 30.8504
Combine all ingredients except shortening; mix well.
Shape mixture into balls about 2 inches in diameter.
Fry in hot shortening until brown on all sides and well done.
Serve with catsup or gravy. - 27.6032
Meatballs And Spaghetti
Combine ingredients thoroughly.
Form into 2 inch balls.
Brown evenly on all sides.
Add the browned meatballs to the sauce.
Simmer 1/2 hour. - 27.9086
Mix all the ingredients together thoroughly.
Shape into meatballs, golf ball size.
Bake for 15 minutes in a preheated 350°F (180°C) oven.
Serve with a Tomato Sauce or mushroom sauce on noodles or rice. - 31.5001
"Combine all ingredients; shape into balls.
Brown in hot fat in skillet.
" - 30.3012
Turkey Pesto Meatballs With Zucchini And Pasta
1) Finely chop the basil leaves in a food processor or blender.
2) Take a large bowl and mix basil leaves with turkey, Parmesan cheese, bread crumbs, garlic, egg, salt and pepper with fork (be careful not to mix with hands as the meat will become... - 40.7535
Meatball Over Spaghetti
Love Italian food? This video shows how to prepare classic Italian meatball served on a warm bed of spaghetti. There is something about this dish that everyone love, particularly kids. The video shows how during making the sauce, the steady simmer makes the... - 133.111
Quick Italian Hot Rolls
In large mixer bowl, combine 1 1/2 cups flour, yeast, sugar, garlic salt, and Italian seasoning; mix well. In saucepan, heat milk, water, and butter until warm (butter does not need to melt). Add to flour mixture. Add egg. Blend at low speed until moistened.... - 23.5339
Gnocchi In Seafood Sauce
If you are gnocchi addict, you must try this fish gnocchi in seafood sauce. It makes a delicous dish which is easy to make. So watch out the video for more. - 96.5926
Meatballs A Lhaitienne
Soak bread in milk 5 minutes, then mash and mix with ground beef, minced ham, salt, pepper, garlic, and tomato paste.
Roll into walnut size balls; coat with flour and then with cheese.
Fry in heated fat until golden brown.
Drain on absorbent paper.
Serve hot... - 33.5995
fried rice balls filled with mozzarella - 40.2497
Big Daddy's Big On Flavor Spinach Treats
1. Mix all ingredients except soup.
2. Shape the mix into small balls.
3. Place the balls into ungreased baking pan.
4. Bake the balls at 325Âº F temperature for 20-25 minutes.
5. Remove the balls to serving dish.
6. Heat the soup at boiling... - 45.7309
Fusilli Con Polpettone
Work the garlic and meat in a food processor or through a mincer (grinder), then add the bread, chopped parsley and half the grated cheese.
Mix thoroughly with the eggs and season to taste.
Roll into small balls about the size of a walnut and flour... - 38.0494
Golden Shrimp Puffs
In a saucepan, bring butter, water and garlic salt to a boil.
Add flour all at once; stir until a smooth ball forms.
Remove from the heat; let stand for 5 minutes.
Add eggs, one at a time, beating well after each addition.
Continue beating until mixture is... - 43.8379
You must be familiar with various types of meatball recipes, but this recipe of Italian Meatball is something rare but exceptionally delicious to try out. Mixed with parmesan cheese and oregano, it grows that special flavor to make your mouth water. Give it a... - 115.086
Greek Meatball Soup
Melt butter in a 3-quart pan.
Add onion and cook, stirring, over medium heat until limp.
Remove 1/3 of the onion from pan and set aside.
Add beef broth to pan; cover and simmer while shaping meatballs.
Mix together ground beef, reserved sauteed onion, rice,... - 46.4902
Saucy Italian Meatballs
Spaghetti Sauce: Cook 3/4 cup chopped onion and 1 clove garlic, minced, in 3 tablespoons hot salad oil till tender but not brown.
Stir in two 16-ounce cans tomatoes, cut up, two 6-ouncc cans (1 1/3 cups) tomato paste, 2 cups water, 1 1/2 teaspoons dried... - 37.4796
Lightly mix ground lamb and egg in a bowl.
Blend in a mixture of the salt, pepper, and garlic salt.
Add Cheddar cheese, bread cubes, parsley, and onion; mix lightly to blend.
Shape into 18 2-inch balls.
Heat butter in a skillet.
Add meatballs and brown evenly... - 39.6628
Herb And Ricotta Gnocchi
1. Place ricotta cheese, mashed potato, parsley, basil, Parmesan cheese, nutmeg and egg in a large bowl and mix to combine. Take tablespoons of mixture and roll into balls, then dust with flour.
2. To make sauce, place tomatoes, chutney, tomato paste and... - 33.4633
Polpette Alla Casalinga
1. In a dish, soak the pieces of bread in 1/4 pint milk for 5 minutes.
2. Squeeze them dry and discard the milk.
3. In a large bowl, combine soaked bread, the beaten egg, 1 lb. of minced beef, 1/4 lb. of Italian sausage meat, the grated... - 45.8679
Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
In a large bowl combine meat with egg and parsley.
Season with garlic salt and pepper and mix well with hands.
Add cheese and bread crumbs and mix until thoroughly combined.
If necessary, add more bread crumbs so mixture appears... - 28.1446
Vermicelli And Spinach
Wash spinach very well.
Cool about 3 to 4 minutes in salted boiling water; cover pan.
Drain spinach, shape into balls and squeeze out all excess water.
Chop and set aside.
Heat oil in skillet.
When hot, add garlic and spinach; cook 3 minutes over high... - 31.745