- » Garlic Oregano Vinaigrette
Garlic Oregano Vinaigrette Recipes
Enjoy our collection of garlic oregano vinaigrette recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for garlic oregano vinaigrette recipes.
Combine all ingredients in a jar; cover tightly, and shake vigorously. - 20.1239
Asparagus With Oregano And Cider Vinaigrette
Lay asparagus in shallow glass pan.
Combine remaining ingredients and pour over asparagus.
Cover tightly with foil and put in refrigerator to marinate 2 to 3 hours.
Lift out of oil mixture and use to garnish salad as directed. - 29.1742
Pan Seared Snapper With Garlic Herb Vinaigrette
1. Combine lemon juice, water, garlic, 1/4 teaspoon salt, and 1/4 teaspoon pepper in a small bowl; stir with a whisk. Gradually whisk in
1 tablespoon oil. Stir in parsley and oregano; set aside.
2. Sprinkle fillets with 1/4 teaspoon salt and 1/4 teaspoon... - 32.7901
Herbed Mustard Vinaigrette
Process shallots and garlic in the work bowl of a food processor fitted with a metal blade until minced.
Or, thoroughly mince shallots and garlic with a knife and place in a blender.
Add parsley, thyme, basil, oregano, mustard and vinegars.
Process just until... - 39.9568
Tuna Pasta Salad With Herb Vinaigrette
Tuna Pasta Salad with Herb Vinaigrette is simple to make and tasty to eat. As a brunch, substitute for an evening snack or along with a complete meal - Tuna Pasta Salad with Herb Vinaigrette is perfect to have anytime of the day. Try this at home and... - 41.8602
A superb home made salad dressing recipe that takes less than a minute to prepare so why wouldnt you make it at home? - 110.655
Tri Pasta Salad With Herbed Vinaigrette
Cook pastas according to package directions, omitting salt and fat.
Drain; rinse under cold water, and drain.
Place in a large bowl.
Add green pepper and next 6 ingredients; toss well.
Combine vinegar and remaining ingredients in a jar; cover tightly, and... - 40.1652
Vegetable Salad With Chipotle Vinaigrette
In a large bowl combine black beans, corn, jicama, sweet pepper, and onions.
For vinaigrette, in a food processor bowl or blender container combine chipotle 'peppers, salad oil, lime juice, cilantro, oregano, salt, and garlic.
Cover and process or... - 40.4997
Grilled Portobello Salad With Tomato Vinaigrette
Snap off the mushroom stems and discard; wipe caps with damp paper towels to remove any grit.
Cut mushroom caps into 1/2-inch-thick slices and set aside.
To make the tomato vinaigrette, combine balsamic vinegar, garlic, parsley oregano, thyme, 1 teaspoon... - 44.9873
Lemon Parsley Vinaigrette
1. In a food processor jar combine lemon juice, vinegar, mustard, garlic, shallots, salt, pepper, and red pepper flakes.
2. Stream in the oil.
3. Whisk in the parsley, oregano, and fennel fronds just before serving. Pour over your favourite... - 100.013
1. In a small, non-metallic bowl or in a jar with screw on lid, combine olive all with seasonings, herbs and garlic. Stir well.
2. Let stand for 10 minutes for flavors to blend.
3. Add the vinegar and stir or shake until well amalgamated.
4. Cover and... - 31.1897
Arrange tomato slices in 8 x 8 x 2-inch baking dish.
Combine next 7 ingredients; spoon over tomatoes.
Cover; chill for at least 2 hours.
Spoon dressing over tomatoes occasionally.
Arrange tomato slices in lettuce cups; sprinkle with green onion and... - 34.1555
Place all ingredients in jar and let stand for several hours or overnight in the refrigerator.
Discard garlic clove before serving. - 24.139
If using small tomatoes, cut off stem ends.
Arrange tomatoes in baking dish, 8x8x2 inches.
In tightly covered jar, shake oil, vinegar, oregano, salt, pepper, mustard and garlic; pour over tomatoes.
Cover; chill 2 to 3 hours, spooning dressing over tomatoes... - 37.1193
Cherry Tomatoes & Onions Vinaigrette
In a large salad bowl, whisk together oil, vinegar, garlic, and oregano.
Then add tomatoes and onion; mix gently to coat well.
Season to taste with salt and pepper. - 29.2042
In a screw-top jar combine the water, powdered pectin, Parmesan cheese, white wine vinegar or vinegar, oregano, sugar, celery seed, dry mustard, pepper, salt, paprika and garlic.
Cover and shake well (be sure all pectin is dissolved).
Chill several hours... - 35.5348
1) In a jar, add all the ingredients.
2) Tightly cover the lid and give a thorough shake to blend.
3) Serve as a dressing with any salad of your choice. - 34.1314
Culinary Carrie: Basic Vinaigrette Dressings
FOR THE BASIC VINAIGRETTE 1
1. In a bowl combine the balsamic vinegar and Dijon mustard, whisk them together add salt and pepper.
2. Drizzle olive oil in thin stream and continue whisking and the vinaigrette dressing is ready.
3. Drizzle the... - 105.348
Broiled Fish On Cold Tomato Vinaigrette
1) Preheat the broiler.
2) Coarsely chop the tomatoes.
3) Line a broiler pan with double thickness of aluminium foil.
4) In a bowl place together the oil, vinegar, coriander and garlic, and beat well to mix.
5) Add the tomatoes and... - 46.8513
Debra's Olive Oil Vinaigrette
1. In a bowl, combine all dressing ingredients, and whisk the ingredients together in an 8-cup measuring cup
2. Store the dressing in a jar in the refrigerator, it may become cold and semi solid inside and will also cloud up
3. Keep it in room... - 35.412
Red Wine Vinaigrette
Combine the vinegars, garlic, shallot, mustard, and honey in a bowl.
Gradually whisk in the oil to make a thick vinaigrette.
Add the remaining ingredients. - 29.5599
Black Eyed Peas Vinaigrette
Cook black-eyed peas according to package directions.
In a small bowl combine broth, vinegar, olive oil, oregano, mustard, garlic, salt and pepper; mix well.
Let stand while peas cook.
In a large bowl combine hot black-eyed peas, carrots, onion... - 41.8376
Poulet Au Vinaigrette
Combine first 5 ingredients in a medium saucepan; stir well.
Cover and simmer over medium-low heat 20 minutes.
Add chicken, fines herbes, and bay leaf.
Cover and simmer an additional 25 minutes or until chicken is tender.
Transfer chicken to a serving... - 45.4408
Microwave Cooked Vegetables In Vinaigrette
1) Prepare the ingredients.
2) In 1 1/2-qt casserole combine cauliflowerets, carrots, green beans and water.
3) Cover the dish.
4) Microwave at High 5 to 7 minutes, or until tender-crisp, stirring after half the time.
5) In a small... - 45.854
Hot Vinaigrette Tomatoes
1) In a shallow dish or casserole, combine all ingredients except tomatoes and green onion.
3) Add tomato slices, turn them to coat well in marinade.
4) Let stand at room temperature 2 to 2 1/2 hours.
5) Remove tomato slices from... - 46.7538
Corn Salad With Apple Cider Vinaigrette
1. For dressing, in a jar, combine vinegar, olive oil, salt, pepper, oregano, and garlic. Cover the jar and shake it well.
2. In a large mixing bowl, add corn, tomato, bell pepper, scallions, and parsley.
3. Pour dressing, and toss well.
4.... - 101.64
Cold Roast Beef Vinaigrette
1. Arrange beef in a shallow glass dish. Mix remaining ingredients and pour over meat. Refrigerate covered 8 hours or overnight.
2. Taste meat and marinade; adjust seasoning, if desired. Let stand at room temperature 45 minutes before serving. - 30.9834
Ionian Garlic Sauce
1. Place the parsley, dill, mint, watercress, and oregano on a cutting board. Evenly sprinkle the salt over the mixture. The salt will cause the herbs and watercress to begin to "weep" their liquid.
2. Pull the herbs and watercress together in the center of... - 37.4232
Broccoli, Mushroom And Feta Cheese Salad
Trim broccoli. Peel stalks and cut into 1- X 1/4-inch (2.5 cm X 5 mm) strips. Cut tops into bite-size florets.
In salad bowl, toss broccoli with onion, mushrooms and cheese.
Vinaigrette: Combine water, oil, lemon juice, garlic and oregano; pour over... - 31.7394
Summer Berry Chicken Salad
Momma Cuisine, Johanna Cook makes a Summer Berry Chicken Salad w/ Blackberry Balsamic Vinaigrette. - 112.021
Pasta And Fresh Vegetable Salad
In large pot of boiling water, cook pasta until al dente (tender but firm).
Drain and rinse under cold water; drain thoroughly.
In large bowl, combine cooked pasta, green pepper, carrots, onions, radishes, cauliflower and parsley.
Italian Vinaigrette... - 39.3194
Five Salad Dressings
If you prefer to use homemade salad dressing for serving your salad, you would definitely like this video as it shows 5 different styles of making salad dressing. Once you gather the ingredients, all you have to do is mixing. So, don't waste time, go through... - 110.871
Grilled Corn Salsa
Fill a soup kettle two-thirds full with water; bring to a boil.
Add the corn.
Reduce the heat; cover and simmer for 5 minutes or until crisp-tender.
Remove the corn; cool slightly.
Spray grill rack with cooking spray before starting the grill.
Grill the corn,... - 42.4475
Discover the best of all worlds in this "international" edition of the RV Cooking Show. Say "Tarpon Springs" and you really mean Greek...tour the town and take on a tasty Greek Salad with a chopped Twist...it's delicious! - 109.751
Lemon And Herb Marinated Flattened Chicken With Panzanella Salad
1. For the Chicken: Place the chicken in a pan and cover with garlic, thyme, oregano, lemon juice, zest and olive oil.
2. Wrap the pan with saran wrap and place in the refrigerator to cool for 20 to 25 minutes.
3. For the Vinaigrette:... - 117.762
Beet Salad With Spiced Walnuts
Are you a health watcher and believe in healthy eating but wish to eat something healthy. Here is beet salad with spiced walnuts. Both the ingredients are healthy and ensure filling light meal too. Watch the video for simple steps to make the salad. - 131.778
Chicken Breast Cobb Salad
1. Poach the chicken breasts in the poaching liquid for 10 minutes, or cook until the pink color is gone throughout.
2. The breasts will be firm when pressed with the back of a fork.
3. Let cool to room temperature in the liquid.
4. Cut... - 48.1817
Chicken Cacciatore With Bacon
1. In a large saucepan, fry the bacon on high heat until brown.
2. Add onion and garlic and sautÃ© until soft.
3. Add mushrooms and sautÃ© with onion and garlic until soft and golden.
4. Blend in spaghetti sauce and season with salt, oregano and... - 45.0281
Ham And Black Eyed Pea Salad
1. Bring 2 cups water to a boil in a medium saucepan; add peas and bay leaf. Cover, reduce heat, and simmer 30 minutes or until peas are tender; drain. Discard bay leaf. Combine peas, Orange-Baked Ham, and next 7 ingredients in a bowl; toss gently.
2. Combine... - 35.1959
Tomato Salad And Marinara
Two fast recipes; a delicious marinated tomato salad and also a fresh or canned tomato marinara with fish and pasta. Authentic Italian cooking at it's best! - 0
Stuffed Tomato Salad
1) Tomato salad can be prepared with both peeled and unpeeled tomatoes. If unpeeled tomatoes are to be used then wash tomatoes and pat them dry.
2) If you want to peel the tomatoes and then use in salad then, take a saucepan and boil about 2... - 46.0435
Tomato Frittata With Herbs
1. Finely chop the fresh oregano, garlic and Italian parsley, set aside.
2. Cut the stems and de seed the tomatoes, cut the tomatoes into 1 inch pieces, set aside.
3. Remove the leaves from the thyme stems, set aside.
4. Rinse the green lettuce... - 118.886
The Big Bread Sandwich
The Big Bread Sandwich has a Distinctive taste.The Parsley and Eggs gives the The Big Bread Sandwich Great taste. - 44.0826
Eggplant Roll Ups With Grilled Vegetable Salad
Eggplant is a delicious vegetable, if made in the correct way. Here, you will find two great recipes of eggplant; grilled vegetable salad and eggplant rolls. Check out the video for more detail. - 109.424
Rabbit In Mustard Sauce
Heat a 6- to 8-quart Dutch oven and add the oil.
Saute the rabbit pieces until brown on all sides, about 10 minutes.
Remove to a plate.
Add the garlic and onions to the oil and saute until clear.
Add the four herbs to the pot, along with the wine and the... - 42.3434
1.Remove the silver skin and the fat, and butterfly the pork tenderloin.
2.In a mixing bowl, put all the seasoning ingredients minus the pork and whisk it properly.
3.Put the pork inside the mixing bowl and coat the meat in the marinade and... - 110.529
Grilled Pork Loin Salad
Whether it's a last barbeque party of the summer or first tailgate of the fall season, grilled pork tenderloin is always a winner. Look at this incredible video with Chef Maxwell with a simply outstanding recipe. Watch the video and do give this wonderful... - 110.762
Lemon Chicken And Potatoes
Looking for some tangy chicken recipe for upcoming dinner, here is a recipe with a side as well. Chef David shows how to make Lemon Chicken in Mediterranean style along with potatoes and other seasonings. Flavor and texture unique and interesting! - 107.13
Easy Cheesy Calzones
Calzones are a stuffed pizza or a home-made pizza pop. It's fun for the whole family to make and fill them with their favorite fillings. It uses our classic pizza dough recipe and if you want to make a home-made pizza sauce, check out our Quick Pizza Sauce... - 0
Chilled Asparagus With Marinated Roasted Pepper Topping
This chilled asparagus is a fabulous salad “meal” which is just perfect either when having guests for a weekend lunch or when you want to provide your family with a light and refreshing supper during the week. Healthy, light and delicious!! - 47.5419
Pan Roasted Herbed Potatoes And Chicken
1. Remove the chicken tenderloins from the breast meat. Cut the breast meat in half horizontally, to create thin cutlets. Pound the tenderloins and cutlets between sheets of plastic wrap, until they are 1/4 inch thick. Place them in a shallow bowl, add 1/4... - 35.2072
Sauteed Mini Chicken Burgers
Our kids gobbled up these delicious patties suggested by our friend Mark Spindel. They're so versatile -- the basic recipe is delicious, or you can give them an Indian flavor by adding curry powder or an Asian flavor by adding a little ginger and soy or... - 42.3956