- » Garlic Olive Caper Spread
Garlic Olive Caper Spread Recipes
Enjoy our collection of garlic olive caper spread recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for garlic olive caper spread recipes.
Braised Beef Birds With Olives And Capers
Braised Beef Birds With Olives And Capers is an exotic and exquisite dish that is perfect for your parties. Trust me this Braised Beef Birds With Olives And Capers is a wonderful treat especially if your looking for something new and different. - 45.723
Baked Swordfish With Hot Tomato Anchovy And Caper Sauce
1. Preheat oven to 375°. In a large frying pan over medium heat, heat olive oil. Add anchovies, hot pepper flakes, and garlic and mash together with back of a wooden spoon until anchovies dissolve in oil, 2 to 3 minutes. Stir in tomatoes and water and bring... - 31.0977
Mediterranean Tilapia With Lemon Caper Sauce
1. Preheat oven to 450. Line a cookie sheet with foil and spray with olive oil cooking spray. Spread asparagus on the cookie sheet and and spray with cooking spray. Sprinkle with a pinch of salt and pepper. Roast 15 – 20 minutes until asparagus is... - 37.4182
THIS TINY DISH CAN MAKE A BIG DIFFERENCE ON YOUR JOURNEY TO HEALTHIER EATING! - 85.6611
Put the first 6 ingredients in a mortar.
Pound until very well crushed and mixed.
Add, little by little, olive oil and rum. - 27.9556
Sauteed Spinach And Chickpea Spread
Place first 4 ingredients in a food processor, and process until smooth, scraping sides of processor bowl occasionally.
Heat oil in a large nonstick skillet over medium heat until hot.
Add garlic, and saute 1 minute.
Add spinach; saute 1... - 36.0193
Olive Rosemary Crostini
1. In a small skillet in oil over low heat saute 2 cloves garlic.
2. Under hot broiler Toast bread slices on both sides.
3. Using a pastry brush, with garlic oil dab charred bread and in a small bowl, place rest of oil with chopped olives.
4. On a... - 37.6981
Betty's Tarragon Spread
In this video, Betty demonstrates how to make Tarragon Spread. This recipe was sent to me by a YouTube friend, skabibble. The spread may be used on fish, shellfish, grilled pork, and other seafood, meats, and poultry. - 0
Black Olive Tapenade
This tapenade makes a superb appetizer. Delightful paired with a glass of white wine. - 0
Fava Bean And Black Olive Tapenade
This is a tasty and chunky veggie spread that is delicious served on a slice of French bread or your favorite cracker. It is great served as an appetizer or as a salad topping. - 131.153
For olive paste, in a food processor bowl or blender container combine olives, vinegar, garlic, capers, and the 1 teaspoon olive oil.
Cover and process or blend until a nearly smooth paste forms, stopping and scraping the sides as necessary.
For topping, in a... - 45.0009
New Orleans Muffuletta
Want to know of a classic American sandwich recipe that is interesting, yummy and easy to make? Then watch this video and learn to make a sandwich that is filled with meat and veggies and can be whipped up in minutes! - 116.667
Italian Garlic Crust Pizza
It's the end of a long week, so get yourself a good DVD and curl up on the couch with this lounge-friendly Italian garlic crust pizza. A garlicky side is a must with Italian pizza and this tomato and ham version ticks the box. Experiment with all your... - 104.718
Garlic Flavored Anchovy Toast
Drain the anchovies and mash to a paste with the garlic.Dribble the oil in a few drops at a time, stirring constantly, until the mixture is thick and smooth.
Add the butter and mix until it is a creamy consistency.
Stir in the wine, brandy, pepper and the... - 40.4934
Vegetables Agro Dolce
1. Spread the chopped eggplant out on a double thickness of paper towels. Sprinkle generously with salt. Let stand 1 hour.
2. Rinse the eggplant under cold water to remove the salt, drain well, and with your hands squeeze the eggplant to remove as much... - 35.6622
In a food processor with the motor running, toss the garlic slices down the feed tube to mince them.
Add the tuna, olives, vinegar, capers, and parsley, and process to chop as fine as possible.
With the motor running, slowly pour the olive oil down the feed... - 29.8298
Healthy Tilapia Fillets
I am sure Tilapia is a perennial favorite and this healthy tilapia fillet recipe by Amy is sure to follow the suit! Very simple but a healthy adaptation of a restaurant style dish. - 98.539
Fresh Basil Carpaccio
1) To prepare dressing, take a bowl and mix thoroughly basil, oil, lemon juice, capers and garlic.
2) Take a serving plate and line beef slices and sprinkle black pepper on top.
3) Spread the dressing on it and sprinkle with onion.
4) Cover and... - 38.8104
Pompeii Garum Bread
Thick slices of Italian bread, spread with a flavorful tuna paste, inspired by the ancient fish sauce called garum. - 0
1. Preheat the oven to 225 degrees centigrade.
2. In a large shallow baking dish, pour 2 tablespoons of olive oil. Swirl the oil to and fro to spread the oil evenly across the bottom.
3. In a frying pan, melt the butter over a moderate... - 46.099
French Pissaladiere has a delicious taste. French Pissaladiere gets its taste from fish mixed with nuts and olives, and topped with onion topping. French Pissaladiere is inspired by many food joints worldwide. - 45.7493
Caprese Style Roasted Tuna Steaks
Tuna freaks here is a unique tuna dish with the tuna roasted in Caprese style. Watch chef Stacey searing, tossing and roasting the tuna in a pan with a few flavors. Makes a great main course meal even without an accompaniment! - 109.054
Shrimp And Feta
Peel shrimp and add shells to small saucepan.
Devein shrimp and refrigerate covered.
Add wine and water to shells in pan.
Bring to a boil then simmer briskly until liquid is reduced to half.
Preheat oven to 350°.
Heat 5 tablespoons olive oil... - 42.4995
Stuffed Artichoke Salad
1) Drain out the water chestnuts and chop them.
2) Take a bowl and mix the celery, olive, water chestnuts and mayonnaise together.
3) Refrigerate for a few hours.
4) Remove the stems from the artichokes.
5) Take a saucepan and place the... - 47.8653
Black Tapenade With Sea Bass, Flageolet Beans And Roasted Tomatoes
1. Put the olives, anchovy fillets, crushed garlic and capers into a food processor or blender and blend to a rough puree. Add 5 tablespoons of the virgin olive oil, the lemon juice and salt and pepper and briefly blend once more.
2. Put the fish steaks... - 35.1777
Goat Cheese Toasts With Olivada
1) Combine together the cheese, chives and basil in a small mixing bowl. Mix well and keep aside.
2) In a different small bowl, combine together the capers, olives and vinegar. Stir well and set aside.
3) Combine together the oil and garlic in a small... - 47.7657
Veracruz Fish With Shrimp
Bring water to a boil, add shrimp, and cook 3 to 5 minutes.
Drain well, rinse with cold water.
Peel and devein shrimp.
Place fish in a 2-quart casserole.
Spread garlic and lime juice over fish, set aside.
Saute onion, green pepper, tomatoes, and... - 41.1129
Stuffed Artichoke Salad
Mix chicken, celery, water chestnuts and mayonnaise.
Toss lightly with a fork.
Refrig erate for several hours.
Cut stems from arti chokes.
Cook about 1 hour in boiling water with salt, oil, lemon and garlic.
Drain; cool and refrigerate for several... - 40.8784
1) Preheat the oven to 425° F.
2) Prepare the piecrust mix as per the package directions and roll out into an 5 x 16 inches oblong about 1/2 inch thick.
3) Place on a cookie sheet and bake in the preheated oven for 10 minutes, or until... - 44.774
Spicy Sardines With Chickpea And Avocado Salad
To make the salad, place the egg yolk in a bowl, beat in the oil and vinegar and stir in the onion, garlic, parsley, capers, chickpeas and avocado.
Season with salt and black pepper.
Preheat the oven to 180°C/350°F/gas mark 4.
Lightly spray a small frying... - 42.0702
1. Heat the oil and fry the garlic with the coriander, green peppercorns, black pepper and salt until golden.
2. Add the tomatoes and cook until soft. Add one-quarter of the anchovies, stir, remove from the heat and cool slightly.
3. Cut the stalks off the... - 32.1164
Crostini Al Ginepro
Heat oil with butter in medium skillet over medium heat.
Add chicken livers, garlic and sage and cook gently 10 to 15 minutes.
Add juniper berries, salt and pepper and 1 cup broth.
Simmer until liquid has evaporated.
Remove from heat and discard juniper... - 43.7381
Fillet Of Beef With Salsa Verde
1. Spread beef with mustard, then roll in black pepper and mustard seeds.
2. Heat oil in a large frying pan, add beef and cook, turning, until browned on all sides. Place beef in a baking dish and bake at 190°C/375°F/Gas 5 for 35-40 minutes or until cooked... - 34.4931
1. Preheat the oven to 375°F.
2. Take a skillet and add oil into it. Heat it over the medium heat and add onions and garlic into it. Cook it until they turn golden.
3. Add the flour and blend it well.
4. Gradually stir in the... - 43.1779
Peppers Au Gratin
Tickle your taste buds with this delicious Peppers Au Gratin. I just love Appetizers and this dish is my one of my favorites. Peppers Au Gratin is a mouth-watering dish and it is highly recommended, you must try this recipe at home and don't forget to share... - 48.5281
Sun Dried Tomatoes In Oil
Sun Dried Tomatoes In Oil is a classic accompaniment which can enhance the taste of your meal manifold. Sun Dried Tomatoes In Oil is an easy to make recipe and goes excellent with Bread And Cheese. Believe me, you will certainly have your guests calling up... - 46.8614
Italian Parsley Sauce
1) Combine all the ingredients, mix well and set aside for 3 hours.
2) Store in the refrigerator for maximum 2 weeks.
3) Serve when desired with the fish, steak, boiled meats, cold meats, or spread over sandwiches or snack crackers. - 35.5064
Tapenade Using Anchovy Paste
1) In a blender or food processor with steel blade, add all the ingredients.
2) Process the ingredients to a smooth paste.
3) In a bowl, transfer the mix and cover.
4) Serve the mixture as a spread on thinly sliced French bread or black bread. - 39.2765
Roasted Eggplant And Tapenade Tart
1) Preheat the oven to 375°F
2) Line a baking sheet with a parchment paper and brush with oil.
3) Peel and slice the eggplants lengthwise into 1/4 inch thick slices.
4) Separate the garlic cloves , peel and reserve 1 garlic clove.
... - 45.923
Slice the bread in half lengthwise, nearly all the way through.
Open the loaf and spread the garlic on one of the cut sides.
Drizzle the olive oil on both sides.
Layer the tomato, cucumber, onion, olives, and any optional ingredients on one half of the... - 37.6295
Drain anchovies and soak in milk to remove excess saltiness.
Sprinkle a 10-inch (25-cm) flan tin with cold water.
Preheat oven to 400°F (205°C).
On a floured surface, roll out pastry dough to fit dampened flan tin.
Place dough in tin without... - 45.3554
1. Pre-heat the oven to 240 degreee Centigrade or the highest temperature setting.
2. In a food processor fitted with a dough blade, add the flours, yeast and a pinch of salt.
3. Mix well, and pour in the water and mix the mixture to a soft... - 48.747
Sophia Loren's Vitello Tonnato
Place the veal in a small, deep, nonreactive bowl.
Pour in enough wine to barely cover.
Refrigerate overnight, covered tightly with plastic wrap.
In a large saucepan or stock-pot, combine the veal with the wine marinade, onion, carrot, garlic, salt, and... - 44.9374
Grilled Eggplant Slices With Parsley Sauce
Cut eggplant into 1/2-inch slices.
Spread the eggplant slices on paper towels and sprinkle with salt.
Let eggplant slices stand for 40 minutes.
Wash off salt and pat slices dry with paper towels.
Peel potato and cut in half.
Using a food processor fitted with... - 41.9308
Cold Vegetable Pasta Primavera
1. In a large bowl with mixed seasoning, add sliced vegetables, and toss for even and complete coating.
2. Spread the seasoned vegetables on the grill. Cook for 3 minutes, turning to other side halfway through, on medium to low heat.
3. To prepare the... - 44.6897
Brown Bagging? Try A New Take On Tuna
David says dad’s tuna salad sandwiches are good, but with mom’s, you can feel the love! So I’m sharing how I put the “love” in every bite.
Canned tuna is the go-to sandwich filling in our house because it’s convenient and versatile. While the... - 37.4844
Tossed Mixed Green Salad
1) Cut bread into 3/4-inch squares.
1) In a large skillet, melt butter and add garlic salt and Italian seasoning.
2) Add bread and toss to coat.
3) On an ungreased baking sheet, spread the bread and bake at 300 degrees until crisp.... - 45.669
Mediterranean Tomato Tart
Were you looking for a tasty snack that you can serve for your children, then Mediterranean Tomato Tart is definitely the recipe for you. Mediterranean Tomato Tart is a delicious snacks that your kids will surely love. - 47.2816
Warm Mediterranean Eggplant Dip With Herbed Pita Crisps
1. Preheat the oven to 450°. Spread the eggplant slices on a baking sheet and drizzle 1 1/2 tablespoons of the oil on top. Season with 1 teaspoon of the salt. Bake for 25 minutes. Let cool slightly, then chop finely and set aside.
2. Meanwhile, using a sharp... - 38.7073
This recipe is SO impressive and not hard at all. Its a one skillet kind of gourmet meal. Perfect to impress friends, family, or a special someone with. I like to ask my butcher to take out the backbone and flatten the chicken. If he’s nice he won’t... - 114.341
Khaled Kouhen's Salad Michwiya
1. Preheat the broiler.
2. Chop the garlic, caraway seeds, and coarse salt together. Set aside.
3. Line a baking sheet with aluminum foil.
4. On the lined baking sheet, arrange onion and bell pepper halves with cut side down.
5. Broil... - 49.2239
Composed Salad With Tapenade
Place all the tapenade ingredients in a blender or food processor and blend until smooth.
Divide the mixture between 6 small dishes.
Arrange the salad ingredients on 6 large plates and drizzle over a little dressing.
Serve with the tapenade and toasted French... - 33.4486
For the dough
1. Sieve the flour with the salt and sugar. Add the oil and mix well.
2. Make a well in the centre and crumble the yeast in the centre.
3. Sprinkle 1/2 teacup of warm water over the yeast. Wait for a few minutes.
4. Mix the yeast in the flour... - 47.4374
1. Prepare the Creamy Herb Dressing Parmesan: Drop the garlic through the feed tube of a food processor with the motor running; process until the garlic is finely chopped. Turn off the motor. Add the mayonnaise, yogurt, Parmesan cheese, capers, reserved... - 37.8888
1) Preheat oven to temperature of 450 degrees.
2) In case food processor is not being used, skip to step 4 after preparing the dough with hand. If food processor is being used, fit it with a steel blade or a dough blade and pour ¾ cup of hot... - 47.4002
Home-cooked Easter Feast
Chef Melody Shammam stopped by the set of Fox 5 San Diego's morning show to discuss Easter ideas for 2012. - 107.388
Sun Dried Tomato Basil Rice Cakes
Preheat oven to 375°.
Place eggplant on a foil-lined bak-ipg sheet, spreading evenly.
Sprinkle 1/4 teaspoon salt and Italian seasoning Over eggplant.
Bake at 375° for 35 minutes or until tender.
Combine 2 cups boiling water and tomatoes in a bowl; let stand... - 39.6454
Tuscan Pork Chops
1. In a large Dutch oven over medium heat, heat the olive oil, saute the garlic, turning it often, until it is golden, then remove it and reserve as a "cook's treat."
2. Sprinkling the pork with the salt and pepper, raise the heat and in the dutch oven... - 43.925
Basque Tuna Baguette
To Make Dressing: In a food processor with the metal blade, process all the ingredients until well blended.
To Assemble Sandwich: Cut the bread in half horizontally.
Hollow out the top and bottom, leaving a 1/2-inch shell. (It may be easier if you also cut... - 42.292
Pasta With Shrimp And Zucchini Patties
1. Dice the apple and drizzle the maple syrup. Broil in oven for 20 minutes at 350 degrees F.
2. Heat a pan and pour in the olive oil, sauté the garlic for a few minute.
3. Add in the grape tomatoes and canned tomatoes, sauté for few... - 118.317
Sliced Beef Platter With Green Sauce
Trim fillet, remove all skin and tissue with a sharp knife.
Rub meat with salt and pepper.
Melt butter in shallow pan.
Saute fillet for 10 minutes or until brown on all sides.
Warm brandy, pour over beef fillet and ignite.
Cook until flame dies down.
Place... - 44.5188
Fried Fish Sandwich
Fried fish sandwiches are absolutely delicious and very easy to make at home. We will be adding flavor to each coat so that your final result is delicious! - 123.845
Roasted Stuffed Peppers With Anchovies
Broil peppers 4 inches from heat source until each side is just charred.
Transfer to plastic bag.
Wrap tightly and let stand 5 minutes.
Peel peppers and cut in half, discarding stems and seeds.
Rinse peppers; pat dry with paper towels and set... - 38.2156
Doña Rossana Cooks Tamales
To make tamales all ingredients have to be pre-cooked.
The day before salt the meat, 2 tablespoons of salt for the chicken and 2 for the spare ribs.
Leave the garbanzo beans soaking in water in the refrigerator overnight.
Cook the garbanzo beans for two... - 41.7464
Seafood Salad With Watercress Red Pepper And Fresh Herbs
1) Use a large nonreactive saucepan, to heat 1/4 cup of the olive oil over high heat.
2) SautÃ© the shallots and 3 of the minced garlic cloves.
3) Reduce the heat to low and cook, stirring occasionally, for 3 minutes or until softened and... - 47.3635
Fillet Of Sole Stuffed With Shrimp And Scallops
ROAST THE RED PEPPERS over a gas flame or under the broiler, turning often, until evenly charred.
Put the peppers in a paper or plastic bag, close the bag, and let sit until cool enough to handle.
Peel away and discard the skin, then halve the peppers,... - 44.8872
Braciola With Noodles
Combine first 8 ingredients in a bowl; stir well, and set aside.
Trim fat from steak.
Using a sharp knife, cut horizontally through center of steak, cutting to, but not through, other side; open flat as you would a book.
Place steak between 2 sheets of... - 38.6797
Artichokes Stuffed With Shrimp And Green Goddess Dressing
Trim the bases of the artichokes flush and flat so that they will stand upright without wobbling.
Bend and snap off the small bottom leaves and any bruised outer leaves.
Lay each artichoke on its side, grip it firmly and, with a large, sharp knife, slice... - 44.3019
Smoked Salmon On Fettuccini In Creamed Dill Sauce
Smoked salmon on fettuccini in creamed dill sauce, sounds like a perfect recipe for a leisurely holiday. The chef here has wonderfully prepared the smoked salmon and homemade pasta with a flavorful mayonnaise and dill sauce. Great idea for a sumptuous holiday... - 94.6783
Chicken Sausage Wrap With Bleu Cheese Dressing
Sausage wraps can make a filling snack and favorite with all. Here is an impressive video that presents a wonderful recipe for chicken sausage wrap with bleu cheese dressing. The wrap with lettuce and pickles would surely turn out to be absolutely delicious... - 105.105
1. Make deep incisions along the length of the veal with a sharp knife.
2. In each piece insert a 1-inch piece of anchovy and a sliver of garlic.
3. In a large saucepan,blanch the veal by covering it with cold water and boiling it... - 48.2752
Sea Bass Stuffed With Couscous And Cherry Tomato Salad
Sea bass stuffed with couscous and tomato salad is a delicious dish which can be prepared easily. Watch the video to see how you can also make it at your home and delight your family with this wonderful treat. - 125.321