- » Garlic Olive Apricot Chicken
Garlic Olive Apricot Chicken Recipes
Enjoy our collection of garlic olive apricot chicken recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for garlic olive apricot chicken recipes.
Chicken With Apricots And Olives
In a 4-quart or larger electric slow cooker, combine apricots, olives, garlic, orange peel, and basil.
Rinse chicken and pat dry; then arrange on top of apricot mixture.
Sprinkle with pepper, capers, and sugar; drizzle with orange juice and vinegar.
Cover and... - 46.9081
Sweet And Sour Apricot Chicken
Preheat the oven to 425°F.
In a small bowl, combine the lemon juice, olive oil, and half the garlic.
Rub the chicken with this mixture and sprinkle with the pepper.
Arrange the chicken in a single layer on a greased rack in a shallow roasting pan; place in... - 42.1344
Orange Apricot Chicken Wings With Carrot Slaw
1 Preheat the broiler. Line a broiler pan with foil.
2 In a large bowl, combine 1/2 cup of the Orange juice, the apricot jam, honey, 1 tablespoon of the mustard, the orange zest (if using), garlic and 1/4 teaspoon of the black pepper.
3 Coarsely chop the... - 40.6235
California Apricot Mixed Grill
Up to 12 hours before serving, combine chicken and garlic; season with salt and pepper.
Refrigerate until ready to prepare.
For dressing, combine nectar and vinegar in small bowl.
Whisk in 3 teaspoons olive oil until well blended; season with additional salt... - 40.7661
Teriyaki Glazed Chicken With Tangy Apricot Ketchup
1. Remove 1 chile from can, mince. Place 1 teaspoon minced chile in a large zip-top plastic bag. Reserve 1/2 teaspoon minced chile, and set aside. Reserve the remaining chiles and sauce for another use. Add teriyaki sauce, 2 teaspoons garlic, and chicken to... - 36.2006
Apricot Glazed Chicken
1. Preheat the oven to 350Â°F
2. In small bowl, mix together olive oil, garlic, lemon pepper and lemon juice and brush onto chicken with pastry brush.
3. In baking pan, place chicken and bake in oven 30 minutes.
4. In a medium... - 47.7649
Gourmet Ripe Olive Poulet
Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
Place chicken breasts skin sides down; sprinkle each breast with 1 tea- spoon chives.
Arrange 4 olives on center of each breast; fold meat around olives.
Cut remaining olives in half; set aside.
Fasten breasts with small... - 44.064
Apricot Mustard Glazed Sirloin With Grilled Leeks
Meat from bones, tearing into medium large pieces.
Cut in half lengthwise and slice into long slivers.
Saute onion and garlic in large skillet with olive oil over medium heat.
Immediately add oregano and cook onion mixture until not quite... - 33.7013
Roasted Pork With Apricots And Sweet Spices
Roasted pork with apricots and sweet spices is a fruited pork recipe. Prepared with a spiced broth marinade, the pork is roasted in the oven to a desired doneness. Set aside and the apricots is cooked in marinade mix, orange juice and broth with a dash of... - 50.3565
Eggplant & Apricot Chutney
Remove stem of eggplant and discard; cut eggplant into 1/2 inch cubes.
Halve and pit apricots; cut fruit in 1/2 inch pieces.
In a 10- to 12-inch frying pan over medium-high heat, cook eggplant in oil until lightly browned, 4 to 8 minutes; turn with a spatula... - 41.0071
Almond Apricot And Rice Stuffing
1 Cook the rice.
2 Thoroughly strain and keep the grains separate.
3 Coarsely chop the apricots, making sure there is no surplus liquid.
4 In a bowl, mix all the ingredients together.
5 Carefully season, using freshly-ground pepper if... - 41.0804
Apricot Stuffed Pork Loin
To make the pork loin: Cook the wild rice according to the package directions.
Warm the oil in a large no-stick skillet over medium heat.
Add the onions, fennel or celery, garlic, and thyme.
Cook, stirring often, for 6 to 8 minutes, or until the onions are... - 45.7659
Fruited Chicken Kebabs
1. In a small non-reactive saucepan, bring apricots and wine to a simmer. Remove from heat, cover, and let stand 10 to 15 minutes to plump apricots.
2. In a shallow 2-quart dish, combine vinegar, olive oil, parsley, oregano, cayenne, salt, and garlic. Drain... - 32.5719
Middle Eastern Baked Chicken
PREPARE AND HEAT weber (kettle) barbecue for indirect cooking.
Place drip tray underneath top grill.
1.Remove giblets and any large deposits of fat from chicken.
Wipe and pat dry chicken with paper towel.
Pour boiling water over couscous and set aside 15... - 43.9628
Mum's Roast Chicken Dinner
1. To make stuffing, mix bread, bacon, apricots, spring onions, pecans, parsley, sage and black pepper in a bowl. Combine milk and egg, pour into bread mixture (a) and mix well.
2. Discard any fat from cavity of chicken. Rinse cavity and surface under cold... - 34.7473
Crispy Chicken Fingers With Three Different (great-tasting) Dips
This crispy chicken fingers is definitely for you if you’re having trouble weaning your kids away from the neighborhood fast-food joint, or if you’d simply like to offer a delish-dish to the kids that will help them to sit happily at the table. And, just... - 48.4584
Mix all the spices together.
Coat the chicken with half the spice mixture and leave overnight preferably, or for at least 2 hours.
In a heavy saucepan, heat the oil and brown the chicken over a high heat.
Remove from the pan and set aside.
Add the remaining... - 44.2866
Chicken In Creamy Fruit Sauce
1) Take a nonstick skillet, 9 inches in size and heat oil in it.
2) Add the chicken and cook over medium-high flame for 3 minutes, stirring often until it browns evenly on all sides.
3) Add the mushrooms, onions and garlic to it, continue cooking for 2... - 43.6585
Laguna Beach Lunch
1. On a large platter or 4 plates, make a bed of salad greens. Arrange chicken, apricots, and avocado slices decoratively on greens. Sprinkle nuts on top.
2. In a small bowl, whisk together olive oil, lime juice, vinegar, honey, lime zest, garlic, salt, and... - 30.2538
1. In a small bowl, toss the apricots and raisins with the brandy. Let stand for 30 minutes.
2. Preheat the oven to 400°F. Grate the cut side of the tomatoes on a box grater set over a bowl. Discard the tomato skins.
3. In a large cast-iron casserole, heat... - 42.4989
Chicken In Moroccan Style
Chicken is one of fond meats in Middle East as well as in the Mediterranean. Check out this Moroccan Chicken recipe by chef Mike where he cooks chicken breasts with typical common regional flavors. Flavor elevates meat honestly! - 111.637
Chicken Curry In Pita Bread
1. In a small bowl, combine raisins and 1/4 cup (60 ml) water; let stand until raisins are softened (about 10 minutes), stirring occasionally. Meanwhile, in another small bowl, stir together yogurt and cornstarch until smoothly blended; set aside.
2. Heat oil... - 35.9557
Jewish Honey Roasted Pomegranate Chicken
This chicken dish, using pomegranates, honey, carrots, and apricots, is perfect for the Jewish Holiday Rosh Hashanah as it combines traditional New Year ingredients into a beautiful dish, served with hope for a sweet and fruitful New Year. - 50.1948
Aguillette De Volaille Nouveau
Pound the chicken breasts flat, top with crayfish tails and 1 oz (30 ml) of cheese.
Fold and roll to encase filling.
Refrigerate for 1 hour.
Blend the seasonings with the bread crumbs.
Combine the milk and the egg.
Dust the chicken with the flour, dip into... - 43.7741
Herbed Pork Tenderloin With Della Robbia Sauce
In a blender or small food processor, blend or process the mint, thyme, garlic, lemon peel and pepper until the mint and thyme are finely chopped.
Add the broth and oil.
Blend or process until the mixture forms a paste.
Place the pork on a rack in a roasting... - 43.5449
Fruited Rabbit Tagine
1) Wash the rabbit pieces and dry them gently.
2) In a large bowl, arrange olive oil, orange juice, onion, garlic, 1/2 cup of chopped mint, cinnamon, cardamom, cumin, apricots, and cherries.
3) Stir in rabbit and toss all the ingredients... - 41.5673
1. In a wok, heat oil.
2. Once hot, add garlic, cinnamon, bayleaf, cloves and onions. Mix well and sautÃ© till onions turn translucent.
3. Add rice and mix well. SautÃ© on a medium flame till the grains just start to change colour.
4. Add apricots,... - 44.1709
Thanksgiving Special Roasted Cornish Hens
Traditional Thanksgiving classics reinvented by Melody! Thanksgiving is around the corner! Turkey is the staple centerpiece dish for our Thanksgiving feasts, but are you or any others in your family non-turkey lovers? I know the holiday doesn’t feel the... - 123.006
Mediterranean Style Shrimp
1) Heat the oil in a 9-inch non-stick skillet.
2) Add the vegetables, garlic and pignolias and cook over moderate heat, constantly stirring, till the vegetables are tender-crisp. This takes about 2 minutes of cooking.
3) Add the water and broth mix and... - 44.6714
Wild Rice Stuffing
1. Preheat the oven to 350°F.
2. In a ovenproof casserole, sautÃ© the onions and garlic in the oil over medium heat, for about 3 minutes or until golden.
3. Add the wild rice and stir to coat well.
4. SautÃ© for another 3 or 4... - 45.3419
1) Preheat the oven to 400°.
2) In a large flameproof casserole, add butter and olive oil over low heat.
3) SautÃ© onion and garlic for 5 minutes, until softened but not browned.
4) Increase the heat to moderate and add the chile,... - 43.7831