- » Garlic Noodle
Garlic Noodle Recipes
Garlic noodles( singluar: garlic noodle) is the noodle dish that is prepared by using garlic as its main flavoring ingredient. Garlic, on its addition, gives a pungent flavor to the noodle dish which makes it ... More »
Hot Garlic Noodles
Chilli Garlic noodles for dinner? Here is chef Vikas demonstrating a simple recipe on how to make some delicious hot noodles. Loads of garlic in this recipe. Try it out and enjoy!! - 95.8132
Crab And Garlic Soba Noodles
A simple and easy dish to whip is noodles! Throw in some crab meat and you got yourself a meal! This video though lacking in audio instructions, has every step clearly shown to make this dish! See the video for more! - 71.0655
Put about 3 cups of water into the large pan.
If you cover it, the water will boil faster.
Drop a few drops of oil into the boiling water and also add the noodles.
The water will come back to a rolling boil in a few seconds.
Turn down the heat and let the... - 42.0382
Stir-fry Garlic Noodles
1. In a pan, heat oil till smoking.
2. Add garlic, bell peppers, mushrooms and noodles and stir.
3. Reduce heat and add some more oil if required.
4. Add oyster sauce and sesame oil and stir.
4. Add green onions and stir.
5. Plate, garnish... - 95.7987
Roast Chicken And Garlic Noodles
Chicken noodles for dinner? Here is chef Vikas demonstrating how to correctly make some delicious chicken garlic noodles. Just by simply adding the pouch ingredients to boiling water, you got yourself a really quick meal! - 79.1107
If you’re looking for some easy and quick recipes, then do try this out. Garlic Noodles can be made in no time and is a great recipe to make especially when you’re back late from work. I’m sure you will enjoy it! - 109.388
Spinach Garlic Pasta With Garlic Onion Sauce
Spinach Garlic Pasta With Garlic Onion Sauce is an easy yet delicious recipe. Try this Spinach Garlic Pasta With Garlic Onion Sauce; I am sure you will get a lot of compliments. - 43.1334
Noodles And Garlic
Cook the noodles in a large saucepan of boiling, salted water until tender.
Rinse under cold water, drain and return them to the saucepan.
Heat the oil in a small saucepan and saute the garlic very gently for 2-3 minutes until slightly crisp.
Toss the oil and... - 20.7426
Salmon Teriyaki With Garlic Noodles
Salmon teriyaki with garlic noodles is a delicate and flavorful preparation of salmon with teriyaki sauce and served with garlic flavored noodles. The salmon is grilled and served with the noodles along with pakchoiand topped with spring onions, ginger and... - 43.1966
Saucy Garlic Noodles
Instant garlic noodles for dinner? Here’s is Ching’s instant noodles for an instant tasty meal to satisfy your Chinese craving! Watch Chef Vikas as he demonstrates the right way to cook this. - 72.5715
Noodles With Garlic Dressing
1) In a pot of salted water, add in the noodles. Let the water come to a boil till the noodles are cooked al dente. Drain the noodles and keep warm.
2) In a pan, heat the oil. Throw in the garlic and chilli. Cook over a low flame, while stirring, till... - 40.3125
Tomato Curry Garlic Noodles
Follow directions on yaki soba noodles to cook in a frying pan. Once noodles are cooked and no longer raw, then turn off heat and add Tomato Curry Garlic and onions, toss well and then serve hot.
For more information on GarLic It! or to find out where you... - 17.1038
Garlic Shrimp With Noodles
In medium saucepan, melt 2 tablespoons of the butter; add onion and cook until tender.
Add water and bring to a boil.
Stir in noodles & butter & herb sauce; continue boiling over medium heat, stirring occasionally, 8 minutes or until noodles are... - 36.4411
Teriyaki Tuna With Roast Garlic Noodles
Preheat the oven to 190°C/375°F/gas mark 5.
In a shallow dish, combine the soy sauce, mirin or dry sherry, sugar and ginger.
Finely chop the 2 garlic cloves and add to the dish.
Add the tuna and cover.
Refrigerate for 2 hours, turning from time to time.
Cut... - 44.7116
Garlic Chicken With Zucchini And Chow Mein Noodles
1. In a small bowl, stir together broth, soy sauce, sherry, oyster sauce, and cornstarch. Set sauce aside.
2. In a wok or large frying pan, heat oil over medium-high heat. Add chicken and stir-fry 2 minutes. Add zucchini, garlic, jalapeno, and 1/2 cup of... - 28.8415
Anchovy-garlic Sauce Over Vermicelli
Cook vermicelli according to package directions, omitting salt.
Drain well, and set aside.
Saute anchovies and garlic in hot olive oil for 2 minutes.
Pour over hot vermicelli.
Stir in breadcrumbs and parsley.
Serve immediately. - 28.7717
Garlic Chicken Noodle Soup
1. Heat oil in a 5- to 6-quart (5- to 6-liter) pan over medium-high heat. Add onion and cook, stirring often, until onion is soft (about 5 minutes); if pan appears dry or onion sticks to pan bottom, stir in water, 1 tablespoon (15 ml) at a time.
2. Add broth,... - 32.4789
Separate garlic into cloves; remove papery skins.
In a large skillet over low heat, saute garlic in oil for 20 minutes or until golden brown.
Remove from the heat; add parsley, oregano, salt and pepper.
Toss with pasta; serve immediately. - 29.8053
Spaghetti With Garlic Sauce
1. Saute the garlic in the oil, butter or margarine 3 minutes, stirring constantly so the bits do not brown.
2. Pour over the hot, drained spaghetti. Lift with a fork to distribute the oil and garlic throughout. - 21.0444
Sweet Garlic With Chicken Pasta
Sweet Garlic With Chicken Pasta is a delicious side dish recipe that is simply easy-to-prepare. Once you have this Sweet Garlic With Chicken Pasta recipe, I am sure you will always crave for it. - 38.605
Tomato Garlic And Basil Pasta
An easy recipe for your dinner to have is pasta tossed in a tomato, garlic, basil sauce and the topped with some cheese! See the video for more on how to get this pasta going in your kitchen. - 78.063
Tagliatelle With Shrimp Garlic And Parmesan Cheese
Cook in boiling water until al dente (firm to the bite).
Drain and set aside.
Meanwhile, prepare sauce.
Heat in large skillet.
Add and saute until shrimps are just cooked, approx 3-4 minutes.
Remove from heat.
Add and stir.
Add until well-blended.
Add pasta... - 40.1871
Garlic Pasta is a mouth-watering dish that brings back fond childhood memories. I still remember my mom cooking this pasta for us. Try this wonderfully delicious Garlic Pasta. - 32.804
Pasta With Chicken And Fiddleheads In A Garlic Cream Sauce
Cook in boiling water until firm to the bite (al dente).
Drain and set aside.
Melt in saucepan.
Add and saute for 1 minute.
Add wine and cook for 1 minute, or until reduced to half.
Add stock and cook for approx. 3 minutes, or until reduced to half.
Add cream... - 42.4301
Sauteed Noodles In Plum Sauce
This Chinese dish should be a must try! Just a couple of ingredients being mixed and you have this noodle dish ready in no time! See the video for more! - 107.767
Asian Garlic And Shrimp Udon
If you like garlic and shrimps, then you will definitely love this Asian Garlic and Shrimp Udon. View this video for this quick and easy noodle recipe. The delectable flavors will definitely impress your friends and family. - 84.2304
Broccoli Pasta With Garlic And Oil
1. In a medium pan over medium high, heat the oil for 3 minutes. Add the carrot and garlic and saute briefly. Do not brown the garlic or it will have a bitter taste.
2. Add the wine and cook 4 minutes more. Add the salt and red pepper flakes. Turn off the... - 32.4357
Fan Roasted Garlic Pasta
1. In a medium sized skillet, heat oil and 2 tablespoons butter.
2. Once butter melts, add garlic and sautÃ© till garlic turns brown in colour.
3. Add carrots, onion, salt, lemon pepper, Italian seasoning and 2 tablespoons butter. SautÃ© on a... - 48.8011
Spaghetti With Green Garlic Sauce
1) In a saucepan, boil the spaghetti in the salted water until just tender.
2) Drain and rinse under running cold water, return to the pan and combine with the butter.
3) Spoon in a nice dish, top with the green garlic sauce and serve... - 31.6972
Tuscan Style Capellini With Clams And Garlic
Scrub clams under cold running water: discard any that do not close when tapped.
In large heavy saucepan, cook garlic and oil over medium-high heat for 1 minute; add wine and clams.
Cover and cook until clams open (time will vary from 2 to 10 minutes... - 31.4506
Garlic Osso Buco
Sprinkle shanks with salt, roll shanks in flour, and shake off any excess flour.
In a large heavy kettle over medium heat, melt 6 tablespoons of the butter and brown shanks, a portion at a time, on all sides; remove and set aside.
When all shanks have been... - 43.0143
Roasted Garlic And Onion Linguine
Peel onions, and cut each into 8 wedges.
Gently peel outer skin from garlic and discard.
Cut off and discard top one-fourth of garlic head.
Place onion and garlic, cut sides up, in center of a piece of heavy-duty aluminum foil; coat with cooking spray.
Fold... - 41.7867
Pasta Shells Filled With Tomato Basil And Garlic
1. Cook the pasta shells until al dente. Drain very well. After they are drained, transfer to cotton or linen kitchen toweling and pat dry. Set aside.
2. In a large bowl, combine the tomatoes, cucumber, basil, garlic, olive oil, vinegar, and salt and pepper... - 30.6168
Shrimp And Garlic Spaghetti
1. In a pan heat water up to a boiling point, add salt and the spaghetti. Cook for about 8-9 minutes on medium-high heat. Once the spaghetti is done, drain the water and keep aside.
2. In a hot pan, melt butter, add olive oil and chopped... - 126.026
1. Put all the garlic heads into a low-depth baking pan
2. Add chicken broth on the trimmed garlic heads and season each of the heads with 1 tablespoon of butter.
3. Cover the baking dish and bake butter seasoned garlic heads for 45 minutes or... - 47.7541
Linguine With Green Beans, Bacon, Garlic, And White Wine
When it comes to cooking pasta, the sky is the limit! Chef Keith Snow tosses up a delectable pasta dish using sautéed bacons and beans. Delicious to the hilt, this simple, non-fussy recipe indeed takes the cake when it comes to feeding large crowds. - 124.668
Garlic Flavored Baked Lasagna
This Baked Lasagna never fails to make my heart crave for it whenever I even think about it ! I simply can't wait to make it once more for a meal ! Why don't you try out this terrific Baked Lasagna and let me know if you like it ! - 35.9004
Stir Fried Pork In Garlic Sauce
1) Freeze the pork partially and then cut diagonally into 2x1/4-inch strips.
2) Take the cornstarch, salt and soy sauce and mix them.
3) Add pork to them and mix them well.
4) Take a wok and heat it. Add sesame and vegetable oil to the... - 46.2254
Garlic Pot Roast
Cut garlic clove; rub over meat.
Sprinkle meat liberally with flour to which some salt and pepper have been added.
Heat oil in large, heavy kettle.
Put in meat; brown well on one side.
Add carrots, celery, green pepper, and turnips.
Cook until meat... - 40.589
In paper or plastic bag combine 1/2 cup flour, salt, and pepper.
Add chicken, a few pieces at a time; shake to coat.
Brown chicken in hot oil about 15 minutes.
Add garlic; cook 5 minutes longer.
Spoon off fat.
Dissolve beef bouillon granules in 1 cup boiling... - 42.779
Garlic Noodle Recipes By Category