- » Garlic Mustard Vinaigrette
Garlic Mustard Vinaigrette Recipes
Enjoy our collection of garlic mustard vinaigrette recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for garlic mustard vinaigrette recipes.
Roasted Garlic And Mustard Vinaigrette
1. In a bowl, mash the garlic and salt together.
2. In a bib bowl, add the garlic mash, mustard, pepper and vinegar and whisk together.
3. While whisking, slowly add in the olive oil, bit by bit, until emulsion is formed.
4. Serve as a... - 100.009
Mustard Garlic Vinaigrette
In blender, food processor or mixing bowl, combine garlic, mustard, lemon juice, water and sugar; mix well.
With machine running or while mixing, gradually add oil.
Add Parmesan; season with pepper to taste.
Makes about 2/3 cup/150 ml. - 29.8206
Dijon Mustard And Sherry Vinaigrette
If you are looking for an all-purpose salad dressing recipe using sherry vinegar then watch this one. Chef John shows us a technique that makes emulsifying a dressing a fast and easy process, without the need of a blender. This dressing of sherry vinegar... - 99.9153
Georgia S Tarragon Mustard Vinaigrette
1. In a bowl, crush the garlic with salt and 1 tablespoon of the olive oil until the mixture forms a paste.
2. Add the tarragon vinegar, mustard, lemon juice, pepper, and sugar.
3. Add the remaining oil in a stream, whisking the dressing until it is combined... - 28.2757
Herbed Mustard Vinaigrette
Process shallots and garlic in the work bowl of a food processor fitted with a metal blade until minced.
Or, thoroughly mince shallots and garlic with a knife and place in a blender.
Add parsley, thyme, basil, oregano, mustard and vinegars.
Process just until... - 39.9568
Vegetable Salad Marinated In Mustard Vinaigrette
Mustard Vinaigrette: In large bowl, combine oil, vinegar, mustard, garlic, and salt and pepper to taste.
W Divide cauliflower into florets; cut beans into bite-size pieces.
Halve large mushrooms.
Cut red pepper into chunks.
In saucepan of lightly salted... - 43.8359
Mixed Greens With Garlic Basil Vinaigrette
In a small bowl, whisk the oil, raspberry vinegar, basil, brown sugar, mustard, garlic and pepper.
Divide the salad greens between two plates; drizzle with the salad dressing.
Sprinkle with cranberries and almonds - 33.5495
Warm Cheese And Tomato Salad With Mustard Seed Vinaigrette
Mix oil, garlic, and vinegar in bowl.
Whisk in juice, mustard, salt, and pepper.
Cover and refrigerate until ready to serve.
Whisk before serving.
Arrange tomatoes on plate; sprinkle with onions.
Preheat stovetop grill.
Place goat cheese on grill and cook... - 42.779
Shredded Romaine With Garlic Vinaigrette
Shredded romaine with garlic vinaigrette is a fresh and light salad that Ilove to serve on the side with meals. Dressed with a garlic, vinegar and mustard dressing with olive oil, the shredded romaine lettuce with garlic vinaigrette is served with shredded... - 35.6389
This tasty Mustard Vinaigrettes is my favorite salad dressing! I prepare this tasty Mustard Vinaigrette to pep up my otheriwse mundane salads. The sexty flavors of this wonderful Mustard Vinaigretteis sure to get you hooked to it also!! - 32.3893
Chilled Lobster Tails With Mustard Vinaigrette
Cook lobster tails in boiling water 6 to 8 minutes or until done; drain.
Rinse with cold water.
Split lobster-tails lengthwise, cutting through upper hard shell with an electric knife.
Remove lobster meat through split shell, leaving meat intact.
Set shells... - 42.0534
Chilled Lobster Tails With Mustard Vinaigrette
1. Cook lobster tails in boiling water 6 to 8 minutes or until done; drain. Rinse with cold water.
2. Split lobster tails lengthwise, cutting through upper hard shell with an electric knife. Remove lobster meat through split shell, leaving meat intact. Set... - 34.4685
Two Bean Salad With Garlic Vinaigrette
In large pot of boiling salted water, cook green and yellow beans for 3 to 5 minutes or until tender-crisp.
Drain and refresh under cold water; drain again and pat dry.
(Beans can be wrapped in tea towel and refrigerated for up to 1 day.) GARLIC VINAIGRETTE:... - 40.2454
Garden Salad With Tortilla Strings And Grainy Mustard Vinaigrette
To Make Tortilla Strings: Preheat oven to 350°F.
Place tortilla strips on large baking sheet.
Bake for 15 minutes, or until pale golden and crisp.
Cool to room temperature.
(Strings may be stored airtight for several weeks or frozen.) To Make Vinaigrette: In... - 35.8978
Warm Artichoke Salad With Bacon And Mustard Vinaigrette
1. In a bowl, whisk the mustard with the vinegar. Slowly whisk in the olive oil. Add the garlic, 1/4 teaspoon of the salt and the pepper and 1 tablespoon of water; set aside. (The vinaigrette can be prepared 1 day ahead; cover and refrigerate.) Before... - 41.984
Mix together mustard, vinegar, egg yolk, garlic, salt and pepper together with a wire whisk.
Slowly begin adding the olive oil, in a thin stream, whisking all the while.
When about half the oil has been added, pour it in more rapidly while whisking.
Store the... - 28.6385
Lemon Garlic Vinaigrette
1) In a bowl, mince the garlic with the coarse salt finely.
2) Add mustard and lemon juice. Whisk together.
3) Slowly drizzle in both olive oils, whisking constantly, until thickened.
4) Season with the sugar, salt, and pepper.
5) Store... - 40.076
Combine first 8 ingredients in a small jar; cover tightly, and shake vigorously to blend.
Cover and chill at least 2 hours.
Remove and discard garlic before serving. - 32.8302
French Garlic Vinaigrette
Combine all ingredients in a small jar; cover tightly, and shake vigorously to blend.
Cover and refrigerate at least 8 hours. - 27.5074
Place all ingredients in a jar; cover tightly and shake thoroughly.
Shake again just before using. - 25.6626
Homemade raspberry Vinaigrette
Add lemon, vinegar, mustard, garlic and shallots.
Whisk in oil to make emulsion.
Add remaining ingredients to taste. - 28.0793
Cut garlic clove into halves and rub the cut sides over the inner surface of a small bowl.
Reserve the garlic.
Whisk mustard and vinegar together in the bowl.
Season with salt and pepper to taste.
Dribble oil into the bowl in a slow steady stream, whisking... - 31.331
Classic Salad Dressing - French Vinaigrette
Looking to make your own Salad dressing? Ryan from Sobeys shows you some Classic Salad Dressing Variations.
Learn how to make a classic French vinaigrette, a zesty dressing perfect for a fresh salad. - 118.855
Classic French Vinaigrette
A classic French vinaigrette is an asset to every kitchen. You can use the whole amount or can store in refrigerator for later usage. Preparing this vinaigrette is so easy that anyone can do that. You can make variations by adding various ingredients as per... - 129.296
Chicken Paillards With Balsamic Vinaigrette And Wilted Greens
1. Flatten each breast by pounding it between 2 pieces of waxed paper with a mallet or rolling pin. You can make it paper-thin or as thick as 1/4 inch.
2. Place the garlic, mustard, balsamic vinegar, and olive oil in a blender or a food processor fitted with... - 30.6389
Macaroni Salad A La Vinaigrette
€¢ Place all the dressing ingredients in a jar. Shake thoroughly before using.
€¢ Microwave the macaroni of your choice according to the Pasta Cooking Chart. Cool.
€¢ To cool macaroni add the diced onion, parsley and cucumber. Mix lightly with two... - 33.9527
In a blender blend the garlic, the mustard, the vinegar, and salt to taste, add the oil and the basil, and blend the mixture until it is emulsified.
Serve the vinaigrette over sliced tomatoes or with grilled scallops or other seafood. - 21.0929
Sea Kabob Salad With Curry Vinaigrette
1. To prepare the salad:
2. In a 9 X 13-inch baking dish, mix together the vinegar, garlic, and bay leaves.
3. Add the shrimp, scallops, and shark and toss to coat it well.
4. Cover and marinate for an hour.
5. Thread the seafood onto skewers and... - 46.7311
Shredded Beets Vinaigrette
Peel beets; then coarsely shred, using a food processor or a grater.
You should have about 6 cups.
Stir together shallot, mustard, garlic, vinegar, and oil.
Pour over beets and mix well.
Season to taste with salt and pepper.
If made ahead, cover and... - 33.6129
In a blender or the workbowl of a food processor fitted with a metal blade, process all ingredients until silky smooth.
Chill and serve over salad greens. - 27.7028
Mango Vinaigrette For Salads And Meat
Mangoes are great in any form for their unique flavor and texture. Check out this simple and quick recipe to make a vinaigrette using mango and a few seasonings. Ideal for cold salads or grilled meats. - 129.124
Hearts Of Palm Vinaigrette
Combine orange juice, Dijon mustard, white wine vinegar, olive oil, crushed garlic, thyme, salt, and pepper in a small bowl, stirring well with a wire whisk.
Set mixture aside.
Place 1 lettuce leaf on each of 4 individual salad plates.
Arrange hearts of palm... - 38.1918
A superb home made salad dressing recipe that takes less than a minute to prepare so why wouldnt you make it at home? - 110.655
Sugar Snap Peas In Toasted Sesame Seed Vinaigrette
1) In a large saucepan, pour in water and add salt.
2) Place over high heat and bring the water to a boil.
3) Add sugar snap peas to cook until crisp-tender, about 30 seconds.
4) Drain the sugar snap peas and rinse under cold running water. Drain well... - 49.0257
Homemade Basil Vinaigrette
When you are looking for healthy, time-saving recipes to whomp up a quick salad, basil vinaigrette could be your best pick. Nothing compares to the subtle flavor of basil vinaigrette that is not only heart-healthy, but delivers full nutrition value without... - 85.6544
Tri Pasta Salad With Herbed Vinaigrette
Cook pastas according to package directions, omitting salt and fat.
Drain; rinse under cold water, and drain.
Place in a large bowl.
Add green pepper and next 6 ingredients; toss well.
Combine vinegar and remaining ingredients in a jar; cover tightly, and... - 40.1652
Mussels Vinaigrette With Walla Walla Sweets
1. Wash and clean the mussels removing grit with a brush.
2. De-beard the mussels and discard those that do not close.
3. In a stock pot or large saucepan, place the cleaned mussels and pour wine and water over them
4. Place on a medium... - 42.7257
1. To juice lemon, remove any visible seeds with tip of utility knife. Using citrus reamer or squeezing tightly with hand, squeeze juice from lemon into small bowl. Remove any remaining seeds from bowl; discard.
2. Add mustard, vinegar, garlic and... - 24.1973
Bok Choy With Ginger Vinaigrette
Cut any bok choy that are thicker than 3 inches in half lengthwise; leave smaller ones whole.
Arrange as many bok choy on a steaming rack as will fit without crowding.
Steam until stalks begin to turn translucent and are soft when pierced (4 to 5... - 36.1779
Red Wine Vinaigrette
Combine the vinegars, garlic, shallot, mustard, and honey in a bowl.
Gradually whisk in the oil to make a thick vinaigrette.
Add the remaining ingredients. - 29.5599
This vinaigrette dressing is a herbed and spicy salad dressing. Made with red wine vinegar and lemon juice with added oil to it, this easy vinaigrette dressing is flavored with basil and tarragon and spiced with garlic salt, paprika, mustard and prepped with... - 37.9189
Wild Salad With Cranberry Vinaigrette
This wild rice salad with cranberry vinaigrette is a filling and flavorful salad that can be prepared with brown rice or wild rice. Tossed along wit chicken, red peppers and corn niblets, the wild rice salad is dressed with a cranberry vinaigrette of... - 44.9334
Wash, trim and steam the leeks until tender.
Then slice them in half lengthways and arrange in a serving dish.
Mix the mustard and garlic with the lemon juice, vinegar and olive oil and season to taste.
Chop the olives and stir them into the dressing.
Pour... - 29.7778
1) In a jar or blender, add the vinegar, garlic, mustard and salt together.
2) Gradually stir in oil and blend well.
3) Use as required. - 29.0841
1. Into a small bowl stir garlic, mustard and with a teaspoon or fork mix oil by beating slowly such that the mixture can blend with the other ingredients well.
2. Toss with salads after seasoning with salt and pepper as per taste before... - 29.4685
Rotini With Rosemary Vinaigrette
1) In a small dish, combine lemon juice, olive oil, mustard, garlic and rosemary.
2) In a large salad bowl, add in the cooked rotini, shredded spinach and scallions.
3) Pour the rosemary vinaigrette over the salad. Toss well.
4) Rotini With... - 39.5849
Shrimp And Avocado Vinaigrette
Scoop out the pulp of the avocados and cut up coarsely.
Save the shells.
Chop the shrimp coarsely and combine with the avocados.
Shake together vigorously the salt, pepper, garlic powder, mustard, oil, vinegar, and onion.
Pour over the shrimp-avocado... - 42.3186
Put all the ingredients in a screw- topped jar, adding salt and pepper to taste. Shake well to blend before using. Makes 1 cup.
LEMON OR LIME VINAIGRETTE: Use 3 tablespoons fresh lemon or lime juice in place of the cider vinegar.
MUSTARD VINAIGRETTE:... - 25.7441
Vinaigrette is a very easy to make and simple dressing. It tastes even better with herbs.Try this Vinaigrette recipe and add some more flavor to your salads. - 37.8058
Broccoli With Dijon Vinaigrette
Heat oil in a small saucepan over medium heat.
Add green onions and next 3 ingredients; iaute 3 minutes.
Remove from heat; add vinegar and next 4 ingredients, stirring with a whisk until blended.
Set aside, and keep warm.
Remove and discard broccoli leaves... - 36.9511
Slice the leeks very finely and arrange in a salad bowl.
Put the dressing ingredients in a screw-topped jar and shake well.
Pour over the leeks, add the capers and toss well.
Chill for 1 hour before serving. - 36.8092
Lemon Parsley Vinaigrette
1. In a food processor jar combine lemon juice, vinegar, mustard, garlic, shallots, salt, pepper, and red pepper flakes.
2. Stream in the oil.
3. Whisk in the parsley, oregano, and fennel fronds just before serving. Pour over your favourite... - 100.013
Hot Potato And Broccoli Vinaigrette
Yum! Vegetable Vinaigrette can't come any better than this Hot Potato And Broccoli Vinaigrette! In fact, the cider vinegar and dry mustard magic has made this Hot Potato And Broccoli Vinaigrette so deliciously flavored that it is sure to win even the most... - 39.763
Fines Herbes Vinaigrette
In a small mixing bowl, combine the chervil, chives, parsley, mustard, salt, pepper and garlic with a small wooden spoon.
Gradually stir in 3 tablespoons of the olive oil.
Pour the contents of the bowl into a clean screw top jar.
Pour in the remaining oil,... - 40.5476
1. In a jar, add canola oil, cider vinegar, garlic, lemon, sugar, mustard and Worcestershire sauce.
2. Sprinkle pepper and salt. Shake and mix it well. Allow it to set for about 30 minutes.
3. Serve tangy vinaigrette with green... - 108.53
Arrange tomato slices in 8 x 8 x 2-inch baking dish.
Combine next 7 ingredients; spoon over tomatoes.
Cover; chill for at least 2 hours.
Spoon dressing over tomatoes occasionally.
Arrange tomato slices in lettuce cups; sprinkle with green onion and... - 34.1555
In shallow dish or plastic bag, combine ingredients; add chicken, beef, pork or fish.
Cover; marinate in refrigerator 4 hours or overnight, turning occasionally.
Remove meat from marinade; grill or broil as desired, basting frequendy with... - 23.8467
Tomatoes And Onions Vinaigrette
Cut pepper into long strips, drop into boiling water and simmer, uncovered, 10 minutes.
Drain and chill.
Peel and slice tomatoes 1 inch thick.
Put in a single layer in a large dish.
Top with green pepper, onion and parsley, spreading evenly.
Combine remaining... - 41.5405
Mixed Salad Vinaigrette
1. Make flower petals out of radishes using a sharp knife and leave it in iced water refrigerator for 2 hours.
2. In boiling salted water cook the courgettes for 7-10 minutes until just tender and refresh in cold water and cut into slices.
3. In a bowl... - 42.3809
Bibb Lettuce With Tangy Vinaigrette
1. In a bowl combine lemon juice, mustard and garlic and whisk in oil.
2. Season with salt and pepper to taste.
3. Arrange lettuce on plates, drizzle with vinaigrette and serve. - 30.7632
In small bowl, combine vinegar, mustard, salt, pepper to taste and garlic; gradually whisk in oil. Add herbs (if using). Makes 1 cup (250 ml). - 23.6636
1. Combine the vegetable and olive oils, the vinegar, garlic, and mustard in a mixing bowl. Whisk well to blend and season with 2 teaspoons of salt and freshly ground pepper to taste.
2. Transfer the mixture to a clean glass bottle with a lid. Cover and store... - 25.7201
Dijon-Vinaigrette Dressing is a very tempting side dish recipe that you must try out. Dijon-Vinaigrette Dressing is enjoyed on many ocassions with varieties of salads. Prepare the Dijon-Vinaigrette Dressing effort in a jiffy and let us know after you've... - 27.4635
If using small tomatoes, cut off stem ends.
Arrange tomatoes in baking dish, 8x8x2 inches.
In tightly covered jar, shake oil, vinegar, oregano, salt, pepper, mustard and garlic; pour over tomatoes.
Cover; chill 2 to 3 hours, spooning dressing over tomatoes... - 37.1193
Crush to a paste the garlic, salt and mustard.
With wire whisk, blend in wine vinegar and lemon juice.
Slowly whisk in salad oil.
Use some olive oil for flavor but supplement with safflower, corn or peanut oil, if you wish.
Whisk until dressing is smooth and... - 32.6727
Combine all ingredients, except oil, blending thoroughly.
Mix in oil.
(For best flavor, refrigerate several hours before serving.) - 27.3072
Measure all ingredients into a jar with a tight cover; shake vigorously.
Refrigerate dressing until chilled.
Shake before serving. - 31.4989
Asparagus With Oregano And Cider Vinaigrette
Lay asparagus in shallow glass pan.
Combine remaining ingredients and pour over asparagus.
Cover tightly with foil and put in refrigerator to marinate 2 to 3 hours.
Lift out of oil mixture and use to garnish salad as directed. - 29.1742
French Dressing Or Vinaigrette
Put all the ingredients into a screw-topped jar and shake well until thoroughly blended.
This will keep for several weeks.
Always shake well before using. - 23.2081
Combine ingredients in a small bowl and whisk until thoroughly blended.
Or shake well in a small jar with screw cap firmly in place. - 22.1698
1) In a jar, add all the ingredients.
2) Tightly cover the lid and give a thorough shake to blend.
3) Serve as a dressing with any salad of your choice. - 34.1314
Culinary Carrie: Basic Vinaigrette Dressings
FOR THE BASIC VINAIGRETTE 1
1. In a bowl combine the balsamic vinegar and Dijon mustard, whisk them together add salt and pepper.
2. Drizzle olive oil in thin stream and continue whisking and the vinaigrette dressing is ready.
3. Drizzle the... - 105.348
Spa Vinaigrette Dressing
Blend well all ingredients except the chopped vegetables.
(The garlic should be bruised only; it can then be removed before serving.) Add the chopped vegetables, place in a covered container, and refrigerate until served. - 28.3548
Debra's Olive Oil Vinaigrette
1. In a bowl, combine all dressing ingredients, and whisk the ingredients together in an 8-cup measuring cup
2. Store the dressing in a jar in the refrigerator, it may become cold and semi solid inside and will also cloud up
3. Keep it in room... - 35.412
White Wine Vinaigrette
1. In a medium bowl, combine the salt, pepper and garlic. Use the handle of a wooden spoon to pound the garlic into the salt and pepper until it forms a paste.
2. Add the mustard, vinegar, lemon juice, and oil. Stir with a wire whisk until well blended. - 27.1001
You'll simple love this Shrimp Vinaigrette side dish recipe. Try this amazingly delicious Shrimp Vinaigrette; I bet, you would love to prepare this recipe again and again. - 39.6326
Grilled Zucchini With Basil Balsamic Vinaigrette
1. In a small bowl, mix chopped basil, vinegar, mustard, honey, and garlic. Whisking, blend in oil.
2. Thread zucchini on thin skewers so rounds lie flat and pieces touch. Brush generously with basil vinaigrette.
3. Place zucchini on a barbecue grill over a... - 31.0541
Secret Vinaigrette Dressing
1) For Secret Basic Dressing
2) Mix together the vinegar, garlic powder, dry mustard and fructose and stir until the dry ingredients are thoroughly dissolved.
3) Combine the water, pepper and lemon juice and stir to mix well.
4) Slowly stir in the... - 42.0133
Hard-cook the eggs.
Cool, then shell.
Separate the yolks from the whites.
Mash the yolks with the uncooked egg yolk until creamy.
Stir in the mustard, pepper, salt, celery salt and garlic powder.
Gradually stir in the hot water and continue stirring until... - 42.2123
Tangy Vegetable Vinaigrette
In saucepan combine cornstarch and dry mustard; gradually stir in cold water.
Cook and stir till thickened and bubbly.
Remove from heat.
Cover surface with waxed paper.
Cool 10 to 15 minutes.
Stir in vinegar, catsup, Worcestershire sauce, salt, horse radish,... - 42.1842
Salad Dressing - Balsamic Raspberry Vinaigrette
There is nothing quite like a flavor-packed, delicious warm or cold salad that not only makes for a light lunch, but also makes an excellent buffet addition. Betty ditches the mayo over a low-cal alternative that works just as well on it’s own. Pretty... - 117.51
Herb N Onion Vinaigrette Dressing
1. In a mixing bowl, combine the soup mix, water, vinegar, parsley mustard and garlic. Stir to blend ingredients.
2. Gradually pour the oil and whisk with a wire whisk until the oil is incorporated.
3. Add pepper to taste.
4. Use the... - 38.225
In a screw-top jar combine the water, powdered pectin, Parmesan cheese, white wine vinegar or vinegar, oregano, sugar, celery seed, dry mustard, pepper, salt, paprika and garlic.
Cover and shake well (be sure all pectin is dissolved).
Chill several hours... - 35.5348
1. In a jar with a tight-fitting lid, combine parsley, oil, vinegar, capers, tarragon, mustard, salt, pepper, garlic and Worcestershire sauce. Secure lid; shake well.
2. Store in refrigerator up to 2 weeks. Shake well before using. - 26.0158
Sliced Tomato With Balsamic Vinaigrette
1. In a small bowl, combine vinegar, basil, olive oil, garlic and mustard; whisk until they blend well
2. Line two plates with lettuce and divide the tomato slices evenly between them
3. Next, arrange the onion rings and drizzle the vinegar... - 37.8842
Basil Vinaigrette Dressing
1. Into a blender or food processor add vinegar, mustard and garlic and process after covering it through on/off pulses such that it is mixed well.
2. Thereafter add basil, pulse to blend well and with the motor still running, gradually pour in olive... - 29.4463
Vinaigrette Dressing Variations
1. Take a bowl, and add vinegar, and stir in mustard, pepper and salt, and whisk until the salt dissolves.
2. Add the oil and whisk until the dressing thickens slightly and emulsifies.
3. Season as per the taste preferences.
4. Add additional... - 40.0353
Greens With Vinaigrette
In a large bowl, combine the romaine and radishes.
Combine the remaining ingredients in a jar with tight-fitting lid and shake well.
Just before serving, pour vinaigrette over salad and toss gently - 32.7294
Basic Vinaigrette Dressing
1. Take a screw-top jar, add all ingredients into it and shake well.
2. Combine these ingredients with basic vinaigrette and blend them using a hand blender or liquidizer into a mayonnaise consistency.
3. Serve the dressing over coleslaw and... - 34.1501
Combine all ingredients in a small bowl and whisk until thoroughly blended.
Cover and refrigerate.
For each variation below, add the listed ingredients to the above recipe.
1 tablespoon Dijon mustard, 1 teaspoon water.
1/4 teaspoon garlic powder, 1/2 teaspoon... - 30.1838
1. Combine first 9 ingredients in an 11- x 7-inch baking dish; stir well. Add tomato slices, turning to coat. Cover; let stand at room temperature at least 30 minutes. Serve tomato slices on lettuce-lined salad plates, if desired. - 26.3365