- » Garlic Mushroom Rib
Garlic Mushroom Rib Recipes
Enjoy our collection of garlic mushroom rib recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for garlic mushroom rib recipes.
Spicy Honey Garlic Ribs
The combination of honey and garlic on pork, creates a magical spell to your appetite. This preparation looks so yummy, that you will feel hungry just by the look of it. Follow the step-wise instruction to enjoy a gorgeous Oriental meal. - 101.018
Pepper Crusted Prime Rib Roast With Mushroom Armagnac Sauce
1. prepare the prime rib: Preheatthe oven to 325°. In a pepper grinder or a spice mill, coarsely grind all of the peppercorns. Transfer to a small bowl. Season the roast with salt and the pepper mixture.
2. In a large ovenproof skillet, heat the oil until... - 34.8763
Rosemary-and-pepper Standing Rib Roast With Two-mushroom Pan Sauce
Place rib roast, fat side up, in heavy roasting pan.
Mix 4 teaspoons crushed rosemary, salt, and pepper in small bowl.
Stir in 1/2 cup oil.
Rub mixture all over roast, do ahead Can be made 1 day ahead.
Cover and chill.
Let stand at room temperature 45 minutes... - 41.451
Rib Eye Steaks With Mixed Mushroom Saute
Place steaks on plate.
Press peppercorns and rosemary onto both sides.
Heat 2 tablespoons olive oil in heavy medium skillet over medium high heat.
Add garlic and 3/4 teaspoon rosemary and saute 30 seconds.
Add all mushrooms and saute until beginning to... - 41.3687
Broiled Rib Eye Steak With Horseradish Mushroom Cream
1 Preheat the broiler. Line a broiler pan with foil.
2 Place the steaks on the prepared broiler pan and broil 4 inches from the heat for 7 minutes. Turn the steaks over and broil for 7 minutes longer for rare; 9 minutes for medium-rare; 11 minutes for medium... - 41.6201
Beef Rib Eye Roast With Mushroom Sauce
In 4-cup glass measure, combine bourbon, 1 cup water, lemon juice, steak sauce, garlic salt, lemon pepper and cayenne pepper.
Pierce roast with a fork in several places.
Place meat in 2 quart oblong glass baking dish.
Pour marinade over roast and... - 43.5113
Beef Rib Eye Roast With Mushroom Sauce
Combine 1 cup water, bourbon, lemon juice, steak sauce, garlic salt, lemon pepper and cayenne pepper.
Pierce roast with a fork in several places.
Place meat in 2-quart oblong glass baking dish.
Pour marinade over roast and cover.
Marinate in refrigerator 8... - 40.6672
Asian Baby Back Ribs With Panko Crusted Mushrooms
1. Preheat the oven to 400°. Set the baby back ribs on a large rimmed baking sheet, skinned side up. In a small bowl, stir together the chopped garlic with the minced scallions, soy sauce, olive oil, brown sugar and rice vinegar. Season the ribs lightly with... - 27.4069
Portobello Mushroom Burgers With Roasted Garlic Mayonnaise
The portebello mushroom burgers are made with meaty grilled portebello mushrooms with grilled red peppers, onions and topped with a garlic infused mayonnaise, flavored with lemon juice. Served between slices of kaiser rolls or hamburger buns, the portebello... - 45.3737
Sicilian Breaded Ribeye With Balsamic Sauteed Mushrooms
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
2. In a medium sized bowl, mix together plain bread crumbs, dry oregano, dry thyme, dry parsleym dry onion, powder, granulated garlic, kosher salt, pepper and parmesan cheese.
3. Place the rib eye steak... - 121.228
Slow Cooked Short Rib Ragu
Do enjoy slow cooked food? Slow cooked food has wonderful aroma which rises as the food gets cooked in the slow cooker. This video shows one of the most simple recipes of slow cooked short ribs ragu. Enjoy the ragu and the aroma too. - 120.959
Chinese Style Spareribs
Chinese style spareribs is a oven cooked ribs recipe. Cooked with a flavored tomato sauce flavored with added brown sugar, chili sauce and vinegar, the chinese style spareribs are very oriental to taste. - 37.3362
Elba's Amazing Taste Rib Eye Steak
1. Season rib eye steak with olive oil and steak seasoning.
2. Refrigerate for 240 minutes.
3. Preheat the grill.
4. Grill the steaks over high heat for 2 minutes on one side then turn to another side and cook for 2 more... - 106.051
Korean Style Beef Ribs
In a covered casserole dish, place beef ribs.
Cover with water.
Bring to a boil.
Cook 2 hours or until liquid has reduced by half and meat is tender.
Fold in remaining ingredients.
Simmer 15 minutes.
Remove beef ribs from dish.
Pour... - 40.4357
Neapolitan Country Style Spareribs
Heat oil in a 5 to 6-quart kettle over medium-high heat.
Add ribs and cook until browned on all sides.
Add tomato puree, garlic, parsley, mushrooms, basil, salt, oregano, pepper, sugar, and water.
Bring to a boil; cover, reduce heat, and simmer until meat is... - 36.951
Chef Chris Scarduzio, from Table 31 in Philadelphia, makes a hearty gnocchi dish. He also pairs the food with Rhone Valley Wines learns more about that region in France from Daphne Payon. - 98.475
Evening Time Cream Of Mushroom Soup
Cream Of Mushroom Soup is an amazingly delicious recipe version. An easy to make recipe, you will simply find this Cream Of Mushroom Soup both mouth-watering and amazingly tempting. - 45.556
Standing Rib Roast With Madeira Sauce
1. Preheat oven to 500°.
2. Trim the fat from the roast
3. In a small bowl, place the garlic, marjoram, thyme, salt and pepper and mix well.
4. In a roasting pan, place the roast and then rub it with the garlic mixture
5. Roast this for... - 44.3849
Beef Short Ribs
1. In a bowl place the beef along with carrots, celery, onion, thyme and garlic, immerse with Syrah wine and leave overnight.
2. The next day separate them, save the wine and cook everything except the beef in a pan with 2 tablespoons oil.
3. Skin the... - 100.624
Rolled Rib Roast Royale
1.Use a damp cloth to wipe the roast.
2.Mix Bon Appetot, garlic powder, onion salt, powdered mushrooms, black pepper, dry mustard and salt.
3.Apply the mixture on meat.
4.Heat the oven to 375 degrees.
5.Put the seasoned meat on rack and... - 43.6676
Korean Braised Short Ribs (galbi Jim)
1. Wash and trim off excess fat, if any from ribs. Score them for flavors to penetrate.
2. In a saucepan, put ribs and cover it with water. Place pan on flame and boil ribs for 10-15 minutes.
3. Skim the surface foam, remove ribs from pan, and... - 98.0455
Beef Short Ribs With Daikon Radish And Shiitake
1. Center a rack in the oven and preheat the oven to 275ºF.
2. In a medium cast-iron pot or Dutch oven over high heat, warm 2 tablespoons of the olive oil. Season the short ribs with salt and pepper and sear until golden brown on all sides, 15 to 20 minutes.... - 37.451
Stuffed Rolled Rib Roast
Combine first 8 ingredients with 1/4 cup water.
Unroll roast and spread with bread mixture; sprinkle with remaining ingredients.
Reroll roast and tie securely; fasten ends with skewers.
Place on rack in shallow baking pan.
Roast at 325° to desired doneness,... - 38.3628
Beef Short Ribs (galbijjim)
Maangchi is showing a traditional Korean dish that is served on special occasions. Beef short ribs slow cooked in soy sauce based broth can make one drool. Maangchi has shown the cooking process very well but she has missed out on the recipe for the cooking... - 95.3663
Kalbi Korean Beef Short Ribs
Be sure to try this amazing Kalbi Korean Beef Short Ribs Recipe that is sure to be a hit at any backyard barbecue! - 0
Stuffed Rib Roast
This Stuffed Rib Roast is one of the tastiest recipes I’ve ever made in a long time. The dish makes a good Main Dish for most meals. Beef is the main ingredient in this yummy Main Dish but you can just as easily substitute it with chicken or pork. The... - 46.6743
Stock From Rib Roast Of Beef
I had once tried stock from rib roast of beef at a friend's anniversary dinner. Unlike the tough dish name, preparation of stock from rib roast of beef is very simple. Left over ribs or bones can always be a good option. Besides the meat, the herbs are always... - 41.429
Bone In Rib Eye Steaks With Chanterelles
1. Light a grill. In a small saucepan, boil the broth over high heat until reduced to 1/2 cup, 7 minutes. Remove from the heat.
2. In a large skillet, heat 2 tablespoons of the oil. Add the chanterelles, season with salt and pepper and cook over moderately... - 27.6514
Outdoor Cast Iron Dutch Oven Leg Of Lamb & Bbq Rack Of Lamb Ribs
Barbecued meats are a sure hit at outdoor parties and here is a recipe to cook one. Chef Deen shows how to cook Leg of Lamb and Lamb Ribs in Dutch oven and barbecue rack with some common seasonings. Enjoy the party on your favorite spot with this one! - 124.797
Italian Rib Spaghetti Sauce
Heat some oil in heavy dutch oven and brown ribs thoroughly.
Add garlic, cinnamon, nutmeg and pepper while browning.
Brown slowly for 1/2 hour (this extracts goodie from the marrow).
Meanwhile, saute vegetables in a bit of oil.
Add them to the meat when the... - 36.9343
Stuffed Pork Spare Ribs
Serve your racks with some stuffing! If this is something you haven't tried before then the bbq pit boys do it their way! An absolute fine recipe to try! See the video for more on this! - 94.3951
Yummy Cheesy Ribeye Sandwich
Love cheese and wanna have more cheese in your sandwich - try this. Your craving for more and more cheese is going to be completely satisfied with this Yummy Cheesy Ribeye sandwich recipe. Watch the video before you jump into preparing the sandwich. - 107.601
Korean Bbq Galbi
Why LA? It’s said that this dish originated in Los Angeles. Or it could be that it’s cut differently than how they do it in Korea. Here, it is a thin flanken/LAteral cut (like bacon). Why Galbi? It means “Ribs” in Korean. (Or delicious!). - 103.641
Chinese Style Spareribs
1. Preheat the oven to 375ºF
2. Line a large shallow roasting pan or broiler rack with aluminum foil.
3. In a heavy bottom saucepan, melt the butter over medium flame.
4. When the butter starts foaming, add the garlic and the soup... - 46.3379
Don Vito Ribeye With A Side Of Glazed Asparagus
1. Season the rib eye steak with salt, pepper, olive oil, fresh oregano, lemon juice and 2 chopped garlic cloves.
2. Heat a skillet and place the seasoned steak on it and brown for 3-5 minutes on each side until medium rare.
3. Once it is done, place... - 129.477
Pan Fried Noodles With Beef Broccoli
These Korean noodles have oodles of flavor. The crispy and crunchy pan fried noodles makes a wonderful bed for the thick, spicy-sweet sauce with beef and broccoli. This delicious crispy pan fried noodle dish is a comforting and speedy supper! - 119.07
In this episode, Jesse shows Ok Sweetheart's Erin Austin how to make a Korean stew... Jjigae! - 108.926
Fast Beef Roast With Mushroom Sauce
This beef roast with mushroom sauce recipeis a flavorful and delicious beef recipe that can be served at dinner for parties or a special family meal. Cooked with a beef rib eye roast in beef broth flavored with marjoram, garlic, cloves and red wine, this... - 44.891
Tomato Mushroom Soup
Saute leek, celery and garlic in butter until softened.
Dice 8 ounces of the mushrooms and add, cooking quickly to brown slightly.
Add tomatoes, stock, vermouth, tomato paste and seasonings.
Stir well, add bouquet garni, cover, bring to gentle boil, lower... - 41.7208
New Low Fat Mushroom Soup
1. Drain brine from the mushrooms into a measuring cup. Add enough water to equal 1 1/2 cups. Pour into a saucepan. Add mushrooms, carrots and celery and bring to a boil. Simmer until vegetables are tender, 5-8 minutes.
2. Stir in bouillon cube, granulated... - 36.1948
Fast Beef Roast With Mushroom Sauce
Fast Beef Roast With Mushroom Sauce has a grand taste. Fast Beef Roast With Mushroom Sauce gets its taste from beef mixed with peppercorns and mushroom sauce. Fast Beef Roast With Mushroom Sauce is inspired by many food joints across the world. - 44.5139
Fast Beef Roast With Mushroom Sauce
Tie roast with heavy string at 2-inch intervals.
Heat oil in Dutch oven over medium-high heat.
Cook roast until evenly browned.
Pour off drippings.
Add water, broth, wine, garlic, marjoram, peppercorns and cloves; bring to boil.
Reduce heat to medium-low;... - 43.4769
Rigatoni With Wild Mushroom Ragu
1) In a large pot, bring salted water to a boil.
2) To the boiling water, add the pasta.
3) When the pasta is cooked, drain it well.
4) In a Dutch oven, heat the olive oil over medium heat.
5) In the hot oil, add the onion, and saute... - 46.9816
Crown Roast Of Lamb, Filled With Sauteedmushrooms
Preheat oven to 300F.
Wipe lamb with damp cloth.
Combine 2 teaspoons salt, 1/4 teaspoon pepper, and the garlic powder.
Rub meat well with mixture.
Insert meat thermometer into center of fleshy part of meat, away from fat and bone.
Place roast, rib ends down,... - 40.6249
Spareribs Simmered With Mushrooms
In small bowl soak dried mushrooms (not fresh mushrooms) in enough hot water to cover for 30 minutes; squeeze to drain well.
Slice mushrooms into thin strips; discard stems.
Cut spareribs into 2- or 3-rib portions.
In large heavy skillet cook gingerroot and... - 40.0418
1. To prepare peppers wash, halve and remove ribs and seeds.
2. Cut crosswise into 1/4-inch-thick slices.
3. To prepare zucchini wash it and cut into 1/2-inch-thick slices.
4. Cut mushrooms into halves and thinly slice onion.
5. In 1/4... - 49.0389
Veal Chop With Exotic Mushrooms
1. Set an oven rack 4 to 6 inches from the broiler element. Heat broiler.
2. Combine 1/8 teaspoon each salt and pepper and 1 teaspoon of the rosemary in a small bowl. Rub into chop. Set on a small broiler-pan rack and drizzle with 1 teaspoon of the oil. Broil... - 32.0526
Steak With Mushroom And Red Wine Sauce
1. Heat oil in large saucepan. Cook steaks until cooked as desired; remove steaks from pan. Add butter and onion to pan; cook, stirring, until onion is browned lightly.
2. Stir in garlic, wine and stock; bring to a boil. Reduce heat; simmer, covered, 10... - 33.6183
Veal And Mushroom Roulades
1) Pare and chop the carrot and chop the celery also.
2) In a small bowl,pre-soak the mushrooms in 3/1 cup warm water .
3) Using a meat mallet or rolling pin, pound the meat (1/8-inch thickness. drizzle on top with 1/2 teaspoon salt and 1/8... - 44.4972
Barbecued Chuck With Mushroom Stuffing
Barbecued Chuck With Mushroom Stuffing is simply irresistible. Try this amazingly delicious Barbecued Chuck With Mushroom Stuffing; I am sure you will always tempt to prepare this for every party! - 44.7502
Florentine Steak With Brandy And Mushrooms
1. Trim excess fat from steaks. Season with 3/4 teaspoon salt and 1/4 teaspoon pepper.
2. In a nonreactive large frying pan, melt 3 tablespoons butter with 1 tablespoon olive oil over medium heat. Add garlic and onion and cook 2 to 3 minutes, or until onion... - 30.8954
Wild Rice And Mushroom Chicken Soup
1. In a large soup pot, combine broth, wine, chicken, onion, celery, garlic, peppercorns, cloves, bay leaf, thyme, and 2 cups water. Bring to a boil over high heat. Skim off any foam as it rises. Reduce heat to medium, cover pot, and simmer until chicken is... - 33.147
Mushroom Turkey Tetrazzini
Here is an excellent pasta dish to use up all the leftover turkey from your thanksgiving dinner. The chef here has shown simple instructions to make a mouth watering turkey tetrazzini with mushrooms and chicken stock. This is a great dish to serve for dinner... - 107.21
Chinese Style Pork Chops With Three Mushrooms
In a 12-inch skillet, heat 4 tablespoons peanut oil until medium hot.
Add garlic clove and ginger slices.
Saute 30 seconds, or until they release their flavor, but do not brown.
Discard garlic and ginger, reserving flavored oil.
Saute pork chops, three at a... - 44.7585
Fillet Of Beef Strips With Onions, Mushrooms And Peppers
1) In a heavy 10-inch skillet, over high heat, heat 2 tablespoons of lard until a light haze forms over it.
2) Toss in meat strips for about 3 to 5 minutes until they are browned on all sides.
3) To a platter, transfer the meat and then add the... - 40.6734
Beef & Barley Soup
In a 6 to 8 qt. kettle, brown meat on all sides.
Add onion and saute' until limp.
Stir in parsley, garlic , split peas, limas, water and bouillon cubes.
Cover and simmer 2 hrs.or until meat is tender when pierced.
Lift out meat; skim and discard fat from... - 46.0562
Snowy, Cold Or Rainy Day Spaghetti
Brown the ground beef in a skillet, stirring until crumbly; drain.
Place the undrained tomatoes in a large kettle and press to crush.
Stir in the tomato paste, mushrooms, celery, green pepper, onion and garlic.
Stir in the ground beef, salt, pepper and... - 38.899
1. In a 3 1/2-quart electric slow cooker, mix together the tomatoes with their liquid, tomato paste, water, wine, onion, green pepper, celery, garlic, basil, thyme, bay leaf, salt, and pepper.
2. Cover and cook on the low heat setting 5 1/2 to 6 hours. Remove... - 31.8205
Slice beef in thin strips.
In large bowl combine egg white and 1 tablespoon cornstarch; stir in beef strips.
In large wok or skillet stir-fry meat, garlic, and gingerroot in 3 tablespoons of the hot oil till meat is browned.
Remove meat from pan; set... - 42.2426
Chestnut, Leek, And Fresh Herb Bread Pudding
Preheat the oven to 375°F.
Coat a deep, 9-by-13-inch baking pan with 1 tablespoon of the butter.
TO PREPARE THE CHESTNUTS Use a sharp paring knife to make a long slash on the flat side of each chestnut, cutting through the outer shell and inner... - 46.5723
Spicy Sweet Brisket
Spicy sweet brisket is a beef recipe prepared with vegetables. Flavored with a garlic tomato diavolo sauce, the beef is cooked in a dutch oven with added brown sugar and garlic powder. With veggies like carrots, celery and onions along with mushrooms, the... - 48.4402
Beef Stew With Dumplings
Beef stew with dumplings is a vegetable beef stew cooked with flour dumplings. Herbed with thyme, parsley and flavored with garlic, the beef stew is prepared with wine. Rich and hearty, this beef stew with dumplings is filling and homely. - 46.8524
1 Fry bacon until almost crisp in large frying pan.
Lift out with slotted spoon; drain on paper toweling and set aside for Step 6.
Leave drippings in pan.
2 Wash and dry chicken pieces well.
Snip off small rib bones with kitchen scissors, if you... - 41.9735
Stuffed Lettuce tastes nice. Cheese adds up the taste of Stuffed Lettuce. Stuffed Lettuce can be prepared easily. - 43.2207
Broiled Ginger Lamb Chops
Preheat broiler if manufacturer directs.
Combine 1 tablespoon salad oil, ginger, 1/4 teaspoon salt, garlic salt; brush on both sides of lamb chops.
Broil chops 5 minutes on one side; turn.
Place mushrooms around chops; brush with salad oil; sprinkle with... - 34.4756
Vegetarian Sauce With Whole Wheat Pasta
In a large saucepan or Dutch oven, heat oil over medium-high heat.
Add onions and garlic and saute until onions are soft, 2 to 3 minutes.
Add remaining ingredients, except pasta and cheese, and bring to a boil.
Reduce heat and simmer, covered, about 1 hour,... - 47.018
1. Trim meat, then cut in strips or cubes and brown in fat.
2. To a pan add green pepper, onion, celery, garlic, mushrooms and soup and simmer, covered, for 45 to 60 minutes.
3. Add wine and olives 10 to 15 minutes before serving.
4. Add... - 41.2517
1) Make light gashes on the steak with a sharp paring knife and stuff the garlic in it.
2) Place the steak on a broiling pan.
3) In a non-stick pan, sautÃ© the onions cover and cook for 5 minutes or until onions are translucent.
4)... - 41.1
Baked Cornish Game Hens
Set oven to 325°F
1. Stir 1/2 cup melted butter with onion, celery, green pepper, mushrooms, garlic, and herbs. Let cool.
2. Season hens inside and out with salt and pepper.
3. Stuff bird with equal amounts of the vegetable mix. Place birds in baking dish,... - 37.4664
Herby Beef Stew
1) In a bowl, combine together the salt, flour and pepper. In the seasoned flour, dredge the meat.
2) In a saucepan, brown the meat in oil.
3) Put the browned meat in a slow cooker.
4) In a separate bowl, combine all the remaining ingredients together... - 43.6585
Apricot Chicken Oriental
Melt butter in large skillet over medium heat.
Add chicken; cook until brown on both sides.
Stir in preserves, water, soy sauce, liquid from water chestnuts, apricots, ginger and garlic powder.
Simmer 40 minutes or until chicken is tender.
Meanwhile, prepare... - 43.543
Mary's Not So Heavy Lasagna
1. In a skillet add olive oil. Warm it.
2. Add pepper, mushrooms, carrots, onion, garlic and celery.
3. Add seasonings,tomatoes and tomato puree. Simmer for 60 minutes.
4. In another cooking pot boil water. Cook the lasagna noodles for 5 minutes.
5.... - 47.2271
Cavatelli With Chicken And Sausage
Place the tomatoes, salt, and pepper in a deep saucepan, and cook, uncovered, stirring from time to time, for 20 minutes, or until most of the water has evaporated.
In another saucepan, place the sausages, cover with boiling water and simmer for 10... - 44.9465
Sauteed Bronzino Fillet With Chickpea Puree
Make your fish more interesting with this elegant recipe that the video here is sharing. See this amazing video that shows a recipe for sauteed bronzino fillet with chickpea puree. Enjoy your holidays with this great recipe that would surely amaze your family... - 115.865
1. Rub the cut surface of garlic on both sides of the steaks.
2. Into a measuring cup, drain the mushroom liquid and add beer to equal ½ cup.
3. Place steak on a broiler pan and broil 3 inches from heat until cooked according to... - 40.7415
Cook broccoli as directed and drain well.
Saute celery and onions in oleo until tender.
Add mushrooms, cheese, cream of mushroom soup and broccoli.
Stir well and heat until cheese is melted.
Add water chestnuts and Worcestershire sauce.
Serve in chafing... - 39.4048
1. Rub meat with cut surface of garlic. Broil 2 to 3 inches from heat until as done as desired.
2. Meanwhile, drain mushroom liquid into measuring cup. Add enough beer to measure 2/3 cup total liquid.
3. Pour 2 tablespoons steak drippings into a saucepan;... - 28.2221
One Dish Sauerkraut
Rinse sauerkraut lightly and turn into large pan.
Saute ribs with onion in large skillet.
Add to sauerkraut.
Cook sausage until well browned.
Cut into bite-size pieces and add to pan along with remaining ingredients.
Cover and simmer until ribs are tender,... - 36.3885
Onion Barbecue Sauce
Combine all ingredients; cover and simmer 15 minutes, stirring often.
Use to baste ribs or chicken.
Ideal for basting whole chicken or turkey on the barbecue.
Makes 875 ml (3 1/2 cups) sauce. - 32.5414
Neapolitan Pork Chops
Heat oil in a large, heavy skillet.
Add garlic and cook until lightly browned.
Season chops with salt and pepper.
Put chops in skillet and brown on both sides.
Add mushrooms, green pepper sieved tomato, and wine.
Cover and cook over low heat about 1 hour, or... - 37.0398
Creamy Seafood Potpie With Puff Pastry Crust
In a kettle cook the onion, the celery, and the garlic in the oil over moderately low heat, stirring, until the onion is softened, add the fennel seeds, the clam juice, the tomatoes with the juice, the Tabasco, the mushrooms, the potatoes, peeled and cut - 25.8755
Russian Pork Chop Casserole
Peel potatoes and cut them into very small, thin pieces .Melt the oil in a flameproof casserole and fry the potatoes for 5 minutes.
Remove from pan with slotted spoon.
Season chops with salt and pepper.
Add to casserole and cook for 1 minute on each... - 38.5336
Long Life Vegetable Stock
In a large heavy saucepan, combine the carrots, celery, potato, mushrooms, garlic, parsley, bay leaves, peppercorns and salt. Add 8 cups of cold water and bring to a boil over high heat. Reduce the heat to moderately low and simmer, uncovered, for 1 hour.... - 31.8491
Beef And Vegetable Pot Pie
1) Follow the directions on the label to make the piecrust or make one with a personal recipe.
2) Take the bones and fat from the reserved cooked ribs. Slice the meat into 1-inch pieces and in a deep 6-cup freezer-to-oven baking dish, combine the meat... - 47.7013
Grouse Vegetable Stir Fry
Blend first 6 ingredients and heat in saucepan; add grouse and marinate 25 minutes.
Remove grouse from marinate and saute in oil until grouse is done.
Add onion and celery.
Stir and fry 3 minutes.
Add mushrooms and spinach.
Stir in marinate and cook 2 to 3... - 35.9359
Green Rice With Pimento
Blend vegetables in blender.
Add to heated broth.
Add seasonings and mushrooms.
Pour over raw rice in long pyrex baking dish.
Cover with foil and bake at 400 degrees for a few minutes, about 5 minutes.
Remove foil and bake at 350 degrees for 25 to 30... - 41.0738
Bring broth, tomatoes, vegetables, herbs and seasonings to boil, lower heat and simmer, covered, 2 hours.
Bring stock mixture to boil, add zucchini and mushrooms; cook 10 minutes or until zucchini are tender-crisp.
Adjust seasonings, add meat balls,... - 38.263
Hot Broccoli Dip
This broccoli dip is specially brewed for those who prefer hot dips. Crackers or corn chips makes the best pick for this hot broccoli dip. I try this occassionaly just because the recipe is so simple and the dish tastes heavenly. - 38.7186
Creole Seafood Supreme
Melt cream cheese and 6 tablespoons butter in the top of a double boiler or microwave oven; set aside.
Saute shrimp, green onions, bell pepper and celery in remaining 2 tablespoons butter.
In a large bowl, combine mushroom soup, mushrooms, hot pepper sauce,... - 41.7982
Noisettes Of Lamb With Stuffed Tomatoes
Season the noisettes and set aside.
Preheat the oven to 350°F (180°C).
Melt half the butter in a saucepan and fry the onion until transparent.
Add the mushrooms, ham, mint and garlic.
Stir over moderate heat until the mushrooms are tender.
Remove the pan... - 45.0599
The day before serving, saute onions, celery, bell pepper and garlic powder in 2 tablespoons bacon grease until brown.
Add tomato sauce, tomatoes, cream of mushroom soup, water, mushrooms with liquid and seasonings to taste.
Cook slowly for 4 hours.
Stir... - 44.8135
Roast Beef El Capitan
Place meat, fat-side up, in large roasting pan.
Roast at 325°F. for 1 hour 40 minutes or until desired doneness (medium€”about 25 minutes per pound or 160°F.
on meat thermometer).
Remove meat from pan; pour off excess fat, saving drippings.
On top of... - 33.4693
Florentine Mixed Grill
Prepare Herb Marinade; set aside.
With poultry shears, cut each hen lengthwise along backbone.
Pull hens open; place, skin side up, on a board and press firmly to flatten, cracking breastbone slightly.
Pull off and discard fat; rinse hens and pat dry.
Place... - 40.6376
Saute parsley, green onions, garlic and celery in butter.
Simmer until tender.
Add cooked shrimp and mushrooms.
Make a cream sauce by melting butter, slowly add flour and stir.
Add milk, stirring constantly.
Add wine, nutmeg, salt and pepper.
Broil flounder... - 43.7972