- » Garlic Mushroom Basil
Garlic Mushroom Basil Recipes
Enjoy our collection of garlic mushroom basil recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for garlic mushroom basil recipes.
Chicken Pomodoro With Tomato Basil Garlic
Heat oil in nonstick skillet.
Add chicken and brown over medium heat about 10 minutes, turning once.
Add remaining ingredients.
Bring to a boil; reduce heat and simmer, uncovered, 15 minutes. - 27.2336
Shrimp With Shiitake Mushrooms And Garlic Basil Butter
1)Take a bowl, and mix the butter,garlic,salt,basil, salt and pepper.
2)Now mix till evenly blended.
3)Choose a saute pan and heat oil.
4)Add the shrimp and mushrooms and cook for 2-3 minutes.
5)Add 2-3 tablespoons of the butter mixture and continue... - 40.7901
Basil & Cottage Cheese Stuffed Mushrooms
Clean mushrooms with a damp towel, but do not peel.
Remove and chop stems, setting aside the mushroom caps.
Saute stems in one teaspoon (5 ml) of oil for a minute or two in a medium skillet.
Add the bread crumbs, garlic, nuts, herb and cottage cheese.
Add a... - 39.1438
Cauliflower Basil Mushroom Bake
1) Preheat oven to 350Â°F.
2) Steam the cauliflower flowerets until just tender, keep aside.
3) In a food processor bowl with a shredding disc, process the Cheddar cheese until shredded, keep aside.
4) In a processor bowl with a metal... - 46.7221
Scallop Mushroom Kebabs With Lemon Basil Butter
1. Wash the scallops thoroughly. Using a mushroom brush or damp cloth, clean the trimmed mushroom. Slice red peppers into squares.
2. Take a small bowl, prepare the marinade by mixing lemon juice, vegetable oil, savory, basil leaves, fresh... - 46.8219
Wegmans Tuscan Beans With Basil Pesto & Mushrooms
1. In a pan over medium heat, heat olive oil, add onions and cook stirring for 3 to 4 minutes. Add in the mushrooms along with garlic, cook for another 5 minutes, stirring frequently.
2. Pour in the wine cook stirring over medium heat until the liquid... - 0
Black Fish With Mushrooms And Cherry Tomatoes
For all whose concept of ideal dinner is to keep it tasty and light. This black fish with mushrooms and cherry tomatoes is so much fun as it is a complete meal in itself and our lady has made it in the simplest possible way. Follow this recipe video if you... - 82.5653
Hot Garlic Mushroom Salad
1. On a serving plate, arrange the mixed salad leaves
2. In a saucepan, add mushrooms, orange juice, cider vinegar and a crushed clove of garlic. Bring to a boil and let it simmer for about 5 minutes, stirring occasionally, till mushrooms are... - 35.7081
Garlic Marinated Mushrooms With Wine Vinegar
Combine all ingredients except mushrooms in a skillet, bring to a boil.
Reduce heat, and simmer 10 minutes.
Stir in mushrooms, and simmer 5 minutes.
Let cool, cover and chill several hours or overnight.
Drain before serving, removing garlic and bay leaf. - 30.9465
Polenta And An Asparagus Mushroom Garlic
Looking to prepare a Mediterranean meal? This recipe will have you making Mediterranean meals more often by demystifying the recipe
Directions for preparation:
• Slice the polenta bar into desirable thickness.
• Sprinkle both the... - 39.0267
Portobello Mushroom Burgers With Roasted Garlic Mayonnaise
The portebello mushroom burgers are made with meaty grilled portebello mushrooms with grilled red peppers, onions and topped with a garlic infused mayonnaise, flavored with lemon juice. Served between slices of kaiser rolls or hamburger buns, the portebello... - 45.3737
Crispy Mushrooms With Herb And Garlic Mayonnaise
First, make the batter.
Sift the flour and salt into a bowl, then gradually beat in the oil and water.
Whisk the egg whites until very stiff, then fold into the batter.
Drop the mushrooms into the batter.
Heat the oil in a deep-fryer to 190°C... - 39.1538
Stir Fry Garlic Mushrooms
Heat oil and butter in a large frying pan and cook garlic and mushrooms over a medium heat for 2-3 minutes.
Add bacon and breadcrumbs and cook for 2 minutes longer.
Stir in basil and serve on a bed of bean sprouts or with toast wedges. - 33.1812
Beef And Eggplant Casseroles
Brown beef with onion and garlic in 2 tablespoons oil in a large skillet.
Add spaghetti sauce mix, tomato sauce, water, red wine, basil and oregano.
Cover; simmer, 15 minutes.
Saute 1/2 of the eggplant slices in 1/4 cup oil until limp and golden.
Add... - 42.6314
Garlic Skewered Shrimp
1. Prepare a pan of boiled salted water and drop the whole garlic cloves into the hot water and blanch them for three minutes.
2. Peel the shrimps, de-vein and pat dry.
3. In another bowl, place the oil, tomato sauce, vinegar, basil, minced... - 45.2161
Tomato And Basil Tart With Chevre
1. Preheat the oven to 350°.
2. Peel, seed and chop the tomatoes and set aside in a colander to drain.
3. Heat the stock in a large nonstick skillet over high heat. Add the onion, reduce the heat to medium and cook, stirring occasionally, 5 minutes. Add the... - 40.0018
Tomato Mushroom Sauce
1. In a 3 1/2-quart electric slow cooker, mix together the crushed tomatoes, diced tomatoes with their liquid, tomato paste, onion, garlic, basil, oregano, pepper, and mushrooms.
2. Cover and cook on the low heat setting 6 1/2 to 7 hours. Mix in the sugar and... - 31.7606
Happy Heart Garlic Cheese Pie With Garlic Tomato Sauce
1) Preheat oven to 350 degrees and grease an 8-inch pie plate with a low-fat, no cholesterol baking spray.
2) In a large bowl, add in egg whites and beat till it becomes frothy. Add in lemon juice and mashed up tofu. Mix well and keep... - 45.9761
Saucy Mushroom Veal Marengo
Saucy Mushroom Veal Marengo is simply a delicious recipe. Try this amazingly tempting Saucy Mushroom Veal Marengo recipe; I am sure you will get a lot of compliments for this. - 42.0543
Zucchini Mushroom Stir Fry
Sprinkle the vegetables with a little lemon juice to retain color and freshness until ready to cook.
Saute the zucchini, yellow squash, onion, bell pepper and mushrooms in a small amount of olive oil or margarine in a skillet over low heat, stirring... - 33.713
Roasted Vegetable Skewers With Basil Marinade
Prepare vegetables and place in a large bowl or food storage bag.
Combine marinade ingredients and pour over vegetables.
Cover and marinate 1 to 2 hours at room temperature.
Drain off marinade and skewer vegetables on Kebob Rods.
Rotate the skewered... - 36.5704
Stuffed Mushrooms With Tomato Sauce And Pasta
Prepare Tomato Sauce; set aside.
Preheat oven to 350°F.
Combine ground beef, onions, green peppers, garlic, parsley, basil, oregano, salt and pepper in medium bowl; mix lightly.
Remove stems from mushrooms; finely chop stems.
Add to ground beef... - 43.357
Thai Chicken With Basil
1. Slice chicken into strips.
2. Heat oil in a large nonstick frying pan over medium heat. Add mushrooms, garlic and red pepper flakes; cook for 3 minutes, stirring frequently; remove from pan.
3. Add chicken strips to the pan and cook for 3-5 minutes, or... - 31.7645
Tomatoes Stuffed With Basil
Core the tomatoes and cut a deep depression in the centre for stuffing. Above: Combine mushrooms and tomatoes to make an elegant starter â€” Mushrooms Lyonnaise. Squeeze the tomatoes gently to remove most of the seeds. Salt lightly, and turn upside down... - 27.3138
Basil Vegetable Quiche
1. Preheat oven to 350°F. Spray 9-inch nonstick skillet with nonstick cooking spray; add onions, all of the peppers, the mushrooms, and garlic and cook over medium heat, stirring frequently, until onions are lightly browned, 1 to 2 minutes. Add 1 tablespoon... - 33.2831
Basil Gazpacho With Shrimp
Combine the oil and garlic in a small dish.
Microwave on high for 30 seconds, or until the garlic is tender.
Stir in the shrimp.
Sprinkle with the paprika.
Cover with a lid or wax paper and microwave on high for 1 minute, or until the shrimp are cooked... - 43.7518
Basil Roasted Vegetables Over Couscous
Preheat oven to 425°.
Combine first 5 ingredients in a large bowl.
Add zucchini, bell peppers, onion, and mushrooms; toss well to coat.
Arrange vegetables in a single layer in a shallow roasting pan.
Bake at 425° for 35 minutes or until tender and browned,... - 42.5782
Amazing Raw Basil Pesto Sauce
In the kitchen today, we have...An amazing raw basil pesto sauce!It's a great raw food recipe for appetizers (to stuff into mushrooms) or to put over julienned vegetables. It's fresh and 100% full of garlic!Check it out... (plus we answer the "why do you have... - 0
Pasta E Fagioli With Basil
I very well knew that I gotta use basil as the culinary herb if I have an Italian cuisine in mind, but, only after trying this Pasta E Fagioli With Basil did I know that it would be soo tasty. Whatever be your taste there is no doubt that you will relish this... - 41.1861
Basil-Parsley Pesto can be tried as a stuffing for mushroom caps. I also try this Basil-Parsley Pesto as a spread on fresh tomato. This Basil-Parsley Pesto is quite a deal and you can experiment with dishes of your choice. - 30.0394
Linguine With Fresh Tomato Basil Sauce
1) In a large skillet, heat margarine and sauté onion, garlic and pepper for about 3 minutes over medium-high heat, until onion is translucent.
2) Stir in mushrooms and sauté for 5 minutes.
3) Allow the mixture to come to a boil after adding in... - 37.2156
Basil Tofu Italiano
1. Set tofu on a plate lined with a double layer of paper towels; top with more paper towels and another plate, then put a can on top of plate so sides of tofu bulge slightly. Let stand 5 to 10 minutes, then pour off and discard liquid. Pat dry with clean... - 30.8768
Thai Chicken & Basil Stir Fry
Soak mushrooms in warm water to cover until soft 10 to 15 minutes; drain well.
Cut off and discard stems.
Slice caps into 1/4-inch slivers; set aside.
Prepare Coconut Milk Cooking Sauce; set aside.
Heat 2 tablespoons of the oil in a wok or wide frying pan... - 43.5123
Green Noodles With Basil & Tomatoes
Heat olive oil in a wide frying pan over medium-high heat.
Add onion, mushrooms, and garlic and cook, stirring, until liquid has evaporated.
Add tomatoes, parsley, marjoram, pepper, salt, sugar, 1/2 cup of the basil, and wine.
Bring to a boil; then reduce... - 45.5871
Swiss Steak Special
In oblong baking dish, combine steak, tomatoes, sauce, soup mix, basil and garlic. - 29.9138
Meat Ravioli In Hearty Mushroom Broth
1 Thinly slice the onion. Quarter the mushrooms.
2 In a large saucepan, warm the oil over medium-high heat until hot but not smoking. Add the garlic and onion and cook, stirring, until the onion begins to brown, about 3 minutes.
3 Add the mushrooms and cook,... - 33.8648
Mushroom Meat Sauce
In a large skillet, brown meat, mushrooms, onion and garlic.
Stir in tomato sauce, tomato puree, water, bouillon cubes, Parmesan cheese, oregano, sugar, basil and pepper.
Stir to blend all ingredients.
Bring to a boil.
Cover and reduce heat.
Simmer 30... - 38.7335
Mushroom And Fennel Soup
Take a large skillet with a lid.
Pour in 2 tbsp olive oil and butter and heat on a medium flame.
Toss the onions and half of the fennel in the heated olive butter mix.
Cover and simmer over low heat for 10-15 minutes.
Then add the balsamic vinegar, sugar and... - 44.437
Peel the shallots and garlic cloves.
Halve or quarter the larger shallots, chop the garlic.
Heat the oil in a wide pan.
Saute the shallots and garlic over low heat until translucent.
In a mortar coarsely grind the fennel and coriander seed and add with the... - 41.7753
Chive Polenta With Mushroom Ragout
For the polenta, combine the milks, sugar, and salt in a saucepan and bring to a simmer over medium heat.
Slowly whisk in the cornmeal.
Reduce the heat to low and continue to cook for about 5 minutes, stirring constantly with a wooden spoon, until the mixture... - 45.3778
Chicken Cacciatore With Mushrooms
Heat liquid Butter Buds or chicken broth in a non-stick skillet and brown chicken, onion, and garlic.
Add all other ingredients except mushrooms.
Bring to a boil, then cover and simmer about 30 minutes.
Add mushrooms, cook 10 minutes more.
Remove chicken from... - 32.6082
Penne With Dried Mushrooms
Dice and set aside.
Cover with hot water and let stand 20 minutes.
Remove from water and slice thinly.
Heat in skillet.
Cook in oil until onions are yellow in color.
Add drained mushrooms.
Cook approx.3-5 minutes, stirring constantly.
Add along with diced... - 41.7019
Preheat the oven to 400°.
Place a baking sheet in the oven to preheat.
Brush pizza crust with olive oil.
Sprinkle crust with garlic.
Sprinkle crust with 3 tablespoons mozzarella.
Top with arugula, prosciutto, basil, asparagus, and mushrooms.
Sprinkle... - 45.5501
Thick N Cheesy Vegetable Pizza
Preheat oven to 425°.
Into lightly oiled 12-inch pizza pan, press dough to form crust; set aside.
In small bowl, blend vegetable recipe soup mix, oil, basil, garlic and pepper; spread evenly on dough.
Top with remaining ingredients.
Bake 20 minutes or until... - 36.6564
Madeira Flavored Grilled Portobello Mushrooms
1. Combine the wine, vinegar, oil, tamari or soy sauce, garlic, oregano, basil, and parsley in a zip-close plastic bag; add the mushrooms. Squeeze out the air and seal the bag; turn to coat the mushrooms. Refrigerate, turning the bag occasionally, at least 6... - 31.6737
Italian Mince Meat Sauce
1. Mix mince, onion and garlic together. Cook for 8 minutes on medium high, stirring every 2 minutes. Drain well.
2. Stir in canned tomatoes, tomato paste, mushrooms, parsley, salt,oregano and basil.
3. Cook a further 5-6 minutes on medium high. Stir half way... - 32.7889
Mushroom Pilaf packed with mushrooms, chopped onion, garlic, parsley
basil leaves and rice is perfect for a vegetarian Thanksgiving entree or everyday side dish. In occasions where you are desperate to serve some unique side-dish, the easy preparation of... - 42.021
1) In a blender, mix together the basil, cheese, garlic and lemon juice.
2) While the blender runs, slowly pour in the oil.
3) Chop the pimientos coarsely. Keep aside some chopped pimientos for garnish.
4) Mix in the pimientos with the sliced... - 49.1521
Tortellini With Mushroom Cheese Sauce
In a 5- to 6-quart pan, cook tortellini in 3 quarts boiling water just until tender to bite (15 to 20 minutes for frozen tortellini, 4 to 6 minutes for fresh, 15 to 20 minutes for dry); or cook according to package directions.
While tortellini are... - 34.5563
Tortellini With Mushroom Cheese Sauce
Melt butter in a 10- to 12-inch frying pan over medium-high heat.
Add mushrooms, garlic, and basil; stir often until all liquid has evaporated and mushrooms begin to brown, 10 to 12 minutes.
Add cheese and milk; stir until cheese melts and sauce begins to... - 34.2765
How To Make Cream Of Mushroom Soup
Once you see how easy it is to make homemade cream of mushroom soup from scratch, you will never buy the canned Campbells soup again. - 0
A Mushroom Casserole
A Mushroom Casserole has a Fantastic taste.The White Wine and Green Chilli gives the A Mushroom Casserole Mind Blowing taste. - 33.4239
Mushroom Stuffed Mushrooms
Whether or not you like mushrooms you will like this Mushroom Stuffed Mushrooms.Made this Mushroom Stuffed Mushrooms for our Friday night get together with neighbours and I still receive rave reviews. A delicious keeper! - 42.4706
Green Beans With Sauteed Mushrooms
In saucepan of boiling water, cook beans for 6 to 8 minutes or until tender-crisp; drain.
Meanwhile in small saucepan or microwave-safe dish, melt margarine, add garlic, basil, rosemary, mushrooms and hot pepper sauce; cook over medium heat for 3 to 4... - 29.5435
1. Melt margarine, add onions, mushrooms, basil and garlic, cover and cook gently for 10 minutes, until onions are soft but not browned.
2. Stir in flour and cook for 2 minutes.
3. Dissolve 2 teaspoons Marmite in 600 ml/1 pint boiling water and gradually stir... - 42.6842
Spinach And Mushroom Risotto
1. Spray 3-quart saucepan with cooking spray; heat over high heat. Add mushrooms, basil, garlic and pepper; cook and stir 3 to 4 minutes or until mushrooms are tender.
2. Stir in broth, rice, soup and water; cook and stir until well blended and mixture begins... - 36.1553
Gluten Free Stuffed Mushrooms
1. Preheat the oven to 375 degrees.
2. Prepare a olive oil greased baking dish.
3. Brush the mushrooms with paper towel and remove the stems and scoop out the gills, set aside.
4. In a bowl combine olive oil, grated garlic, chopped... - 105.532
Chicken With Mushrooms
In a 2 quart casserole combine mushrooms, wine, garlic, and basil.
Cook, covered, on 100% power (high) for 3 to 4 minutes or till mushrooms are tender, stirring once.
Stir in chicken and artichoke hearts.
In a small bowl stir together milk, flour, salt, and... - 37.4759
Herbed Stuffed Mushrooms
Preheat oven to 400 °F.
Remove stems from mushrooms; reserve for another use.
Heat oil in large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat.
Add garlic; cook 1 minute or until tender.
Stir in spinach and basil; cook 1 minute.
Stir in surimi seafood; remove from... - 37.4726
Spinach Stuffed Mushrooms
Preheat oven to 350°.
Toast pine nuts in small skillet over medium heat until just golden, about 5 to 7 minutes. Watch very closely as pine nuts burn quickly. Set aside.
While pine nuts are toasting, clean mushrooms with a damp cloth. Remove stems, mince... - 129.166
Preheat oven to 400Â°F.
In 12-inch skillet heat 1 tablespoon oil; add onion and garlic and saute until onion is translucent.
Add zucchini, mushrooms, red pepper, and seasonings and, stirring constantly, saute until vegetables are tender-crisp, about 5... - 35.2204
Sausage Stuffed Mushrooms
Insert metal blade.
Mince garlic leave in work bowl.
Twist stems off mushrooms.
Add stems to work bowl and process, using on-off pulses, until coarsely chopped; leave in work bowl.
Change to slicing disc.
Crumble sausage into a wide frying pan... - 40.6293
Eggplant Stuffed Mushrooms
1. Preheat the oven to 350°F.
2. In a colander place eggplant, sprinkle with 1/2 teaspoon salt and let it stand 30 minutes.
3. Rinse thoroughly and par dry with paper towels.
4. With damp paper towels clean mushrooms.
5. Remove mushroom... - 46.1824
Baked Stuffed Mushrooms
Clean mushrooms well. Remove stems and carve out a portion of the center of each mushroom. Finely chop stems and carvings and set aside.
In a large skillet, saute mushroom caps for 2 to 4 minutes in 2 tablespoons of the butter or margarine. Remove caps and... - 33.6621
Twice Portobello Sandwich
Portobello sandwich is fun, but when you get double portobello the fun gets doubled up, too. If you have portobello mushrooms in your stock, then you can try this recipe any time, you wish. Otherwise, wait for the next grocery visit. But before that check... - 119.35
Cheesy Baked Portabella Mushrooms
Barry show you how to make some delicious cheesy baked portabella mushrooms stuffed with beef alongside some baby hasselback potatoes. - 111.944
Broiled Portobello Mushrooms
Remove stems from mushrooms.
Wipe mushrooms with a clean, damp cloth or paper towel.
Place mushrooms, stemmed sides up, in a small shallow baking pan.
Drizzle with oil.
In a small bowl combine the garlic and seasoned salt; set aside.
Broil mushrooms 3 to 4... - 29.8958
Garlic Spinach Smacks
1) In saucepan, boil spinach in just required water to cover well until completely thawed.
2) Drain well.
3) In a large mixing bowl,whisk eggs in it.
4) Now, add the remaining ingredients and spinach and mix well.
5) Turn into a greased 11 x 7 x 1... - 44.2252
Garlic Shepherd S Pie
1. Heat oven to 350° Cook beef and onion in 12-inch nonstick skillet over medium heat, stirring occasionally, until beef is brown; drain well. Stir in frozen vegetables, mushrooms, tomatoes, gravy, chili sauce, basil and pepper. Heat to boiling; reduce heat.... - 33.9011
Tomatoes And Mushrooms With Pesto
1) Prepare pesto sauce whirling in blender parsley, salad dressing, yogurt, cheese, garlic and basil leaves till smooth.
2) In each hollowed tomato and mushroom cap spoon little of pesto sauce.
3) Place toasted pine nuts to garnish. If... - 34.4235
Beef Rolls With Mushroom Stuffing
1 In a small bowl, soak the dried mushrooms in the hot water for 30 minutes.
Using a slotted spoon, transfer the mushrooms to a cutting board.
Strain the soaking liquid through a sieve lined with cheesecloth or paper toweling into a measuring cup.
Set aside... - 41.8882
Mushrooms Italian Style
1. In a saucepan, tip in water, lemon juice, oil, tamari, thyme, basil and garlic and mix well
2. Add mushrooms to the pan, stir and cover
3. Cook the mixture till the mushrooms are tender and water starts to evaporate. This will take... - 36.9389
Quick Mushroom Fettuccine
When you come from work, the easiest thing to make would be a fettuccine, Creamy and delicious, the fettuccine shown in this video consists of mushroom which adds to the taste of pasta. Try the recipe today!!! - 106.017
Sausage-Stuffed Mushrooms - I love preparing stuffed vegetables and this is one of my favorites. The recipe is pretty easy and the dish has an hard to resist aroma. Check out the sausage stuffed mushrooms recipe. - 46.7723
Beef Cubes In Mushroom-wine Sauce
Trim excess fat from meat.
Dredge meat cubes in mixture of flour, Accent, salt and pepper.
Brown meat in hot fat.
Push meat to side of pan.
Add onion and garlic; cook for 3 minutes.
Add gravy, mushrooms and basil.
Cover and simmer for 50 minutes or until... - 39.8793
Beef In Mushroom Sauce
Trim excess fat from meat.
Heat fat in skillet; when you have about 3 tablespoons melted fat, remove trimmings.
Dredge meat in mixture of 2 tablespoons flour, 1/2 teaspoon mono-sodium glutamate, 1/4 teaspoon salt, and dash pepper.
Brown meat in hot fat; push... - 39.9608
Marinated Mushroom Salad
1. Whisk together basil, parsley, garlic, lemon juice, red and white wine vinegars and oil.
2. Place red capsicums (peppers) and mushrooms in a bowl. Pour over dressing. Toss. Cover. Marinate in the refrigerator for 3 hours. - 35.5515
Char Grilled Mushrooms And Toast
1. Preheat barbecue to a medium heat. Brush mushrooms with oil and cook on lightly oiled barbecue for 4-5 minutes or until cooked. Brush both sides of the bread with remaining oil and cook for 2-3 minutes each side or until golden.
2. Rub one side of each... - 31.6716
Spicy Marinara Sauce
Saute onions and garlic in the liquid Butter Buds or broth until onion is golden brown.
Add tomatoes and juice, basil, red pepper, mushrooms, and the can of spaghetti sauce.
Simmer about 15 minutes.
You can add ground turkey, seafood, or chicken to this sauce... - 28.0055
Quick Salisbury Steak
Quick Salisbury Steak is a simple and easy to make recipe. It is diffiuclt to explain how delicious this steak recipe is. The rich blend of mellowed flavors of the beef, garlic and mushrooms is simply heavenly! - 48.65
Mushroom And Tomato Sauce
This mushroom and tomato sauce is delicately flavored with onion and grape juice stock. Serve this mushroom and tomato sauce with pasta or any of your favorite vegan delicacies. - 43.1573
Mushroom And Pimento Salad
1. ln a medium bowl, mix together lemon juice, red vinegar, white vinegar, garlic, basil, parsley and oil, until well combined.
2. Stir in the pimentos and mushrooms, cover and chill for 3 hours. Serve chilled as a side dish. - 30.3998
Pasta With Mushrooms And Pine Nuts
Combine tomatoes and water in a small bowl; cover and let stand 15 minutes.
Drain tomatoes, and slice thinly; set aside.
Cook pasta according to package directions, omitting salt and fat.
Drain and set aside.
Place chicken broth in a large nonstick skillet;... - 42.622
Giorgio Foods Mushroom Stuffing
1. In large skillet, melt butter and saute onions, celery and mushrooms and cook adding garlic, parsley and basil and cook 3-5 minutes, stirring frequently.
2. In a bowl combine bread cubes and mushrooms.
3. Heat reserved broth and add to bread cubes... - 41.3053
Spanish Dip With Mushrooms
Melt the butter or margarine in a small frying pan. Add the tomatoes, garlic, basil, tomato paste and seasoning and simmer gently for about 10 minutes, or until the tomato is well pulped. Cool slightly, then puree in a blender or sieve and leave to go... - 29.2931
Chicken With Mushrooms
1) Dredge the chicken breasts in flour and shake off the excess.
2) In a large skillet, heat oil and add the chicken breasts searing till the bottom turns brown.
3) Add in the chopped shallots and turn over the chicken to sear on the other side as... - 47.6948
Portobello Mushroom Super Bowl Burger
Don’t overlook the vegetarians at your Super Bowl party; serve up a juicy, perfectly grilled Portobello mushroom burger with all the fixings. Even die-hard carnivores will love the hearty flavor of this burger jazzed up with a zesty garlic aioli and topped... - 34.8963
Chicken, Mushrooms & Home Fries
1.Cut the chicken into pieces.
2.Preheat the oven at 500 degrees.
3.Cut the potatoes into slices.
2.In a bowl coat the chicken pieces with flour,salt and pepper.
3.In a pan heat oil and sauté all the chicken pieces. Keep it aside.... - 81.3841
Grilled T Bone With Mushrooms
In a sauce bowl, combine the oil, garlic, basil, chervil, rosemary, pepper, lemon juice, and red wine.
Place steaks in a shallow pan.
Pour marinade over steaks and marinate 1 hour.
Grill over hot coals for 7 minutes per side for medium, longer... - 39.4273
Penne With Mushrooms And Gorgonzola Cheese
Heat olive oil in heavy large skillet over medium high heat.
Add garlic; saute 1 minute.
Add mushrooms; saute until beginning to soften, about 5 minutes.
Add tomatoes, basil and oregano and simmer until sauce thickens slightly, about 5 minutes. (Can be made 2... - 37.7285
Mushroom & Cheese Stuffed Eggplant
Cut eggplant in half lengthwise.
Using a grapefruit knife, hollow out eggplant, leaving a 1/4-inch-thick shell.
Chop eggplant pulp (you should have about 2 1/2 cups).
In a large skillet cook mushrooms, green pepper, onion, garlic, basil, and chopped eggplant... - 43.7972
Chicken In Parchment With Mushrooms And Tomatoes
1. Preheat the oven at 240Â°C (475Â°F or Mark 9).
2. Trim chicken breasts of any fat and split in half.
3. Take a small bowl and add hot water. Add and soak the dried mushrooms for 10 minutes.
4. Drain off the liquid from the... - 45.3368
Lettuce And Mushroom Salad
1.Take a metal strainer and put the mushrooms in it.
2.Cast the strainer in water and take it out immediately.
3.Rinse the mushrooms under cold running water.
4.Drain and refrigerate until chilled.
5.Scatter the lettuce leaves and rinse them... - 42.1361
Heat the oil in a heavy skillet.
Add the mushrooms and saute over medium heat for 2 to 3 minutes.
Place the mushrooms in a bowl.
Add the vinegar, lemon juice, salt, garlic powder, white pepper, oregano, basil, and thyme.
Drain... - 39.5895
Hot Pepper Marinated Mushrooms
In large bowl, combine vinegar, oil, sugar, basil, thyme, salt, water, hot pepper sauce, dried hot pepper flakes if using, garlic, and pepper to taste; stir until well mixed.
Separate onion into rings.
Wash mushrooms and trim bases.
Add onions and mushrooms... - 35.9069
Pepper And Mushroom Stir Fry
Rinse basil and drain thoroughly.
Chop finely and set aside.
Wipe mushrooms with a clean, damp cloth.
Slice thinly and set aside.
Heat olive oil in a nonstick skillet or wok over medium heat.
Add garlic and saute 1 minute.
Add mushrooms and salt.
Cover and... - 44.9465
Beat cream in large bowl of electric mixer until firm but not stiff.
Beat in mayonnaise, garlic, parsley, vinegar, lemon juice, basil, Worcestershire, Sherry, salt and pepper.
Gently mix in mushrooms.
Line large serving platter with lettuce leaves.
Mound... - 37.6235
Mushrooms In Lemon Marinade
Wash the mushrooms, and slice off and discard the stems.
In a heavy nonreactive skillet, heat the olive oil.
Saute the garlic for just a moment, taking care not to scorch it.
Add the mushrooms and herbs, and saute on medium heat, stirring occasionally, for 4... - 34.9676