- » Garlic Mayonnaise
Garlic Mayonnaise Recipes
Garlic mayonnaise, or aioli, is a tasty American condiment. It is a popular cold sauce used as sandwich spread, in cooking and also as dipping sauce. Garlic mayonnaise is cooked with garlic, sour cream, mayonnaise, ... More »
1) In some water, poured into a shallow dish, soak the bread
2) Squeeze dry the bread
3) In a food processor, add the bread, garlic, egg yolks
4) Through the feed, add in the oil in a steady stream till the sauce starts to thicken
5) Add in a squeeze... - 36.758
1. Use a pestle to crush garlic cloves with a little salt to make a smooth paste.
2. Add it to a clean dry bowl along with yolks.
3. Use a wire whisk to beat yolks until smooth
4. Add olive oil, a teaspoon at a time, in a fine trickle, while... - 36.0444
Mash garlic and salt in a mortar and pestle until almost liquid.
Transfer to a mixing bowl.
Add egg yolk, and mix in well with a fork.
Add a few drops of olive oil, and beat well.
Continue to do this, beating in the oil a drop at a time, until half of the oil... - 33.317
This is a specialty in Spain where it is served with broiled fish and meat.
Peel and crush the garlic, then mix with the salts and lemon juice.
Place the egg yolks in a bowl with the garlic mixture.
Beating all the time, add the oil, drop by drop, until a... - 31.8274
1. Soak the bread in milk and squeeze it out.
2. Peel and chop the garlic. Mash the two together in a basin, with a wooden spoon, into a smooth paste.
3. Add salt and pepper, lemon juice and egg yolk, and beat in about a tsp. of oil.
4. Pour the rest of the... - 30.6005
Have all ingredients at room temperature.
Using a mortar and pestle, pound garlic and 1/2 tsp.of the salt together to make a paste.
Transfer to a bowl and stir in egg yolks.
Slowly whisk in oil, at first drop by drop, then in a steady stream.
Beat in hot... - 29.983
Aioli Or Garlic Mayonnaise
Crush the garlic with a little salt in a mortar.
Beat in the egg yolks.
Then, beating steadily, add the olive oil drop by drop.
When the sauce thickens, add the oil a little faster.
Season with pepper and lemon juice. - 26.4808
This is a very easy garlic mayonnaise to make.
Be sure to make plenty of itÃ¢â‚¬â€for its taste, sharper than that of ordinary mayonnaise, is usually very popular.
Do be careful, however, to put in the full quantity of garlic.
Otherwise it is... - 25.5889
Garlic Mayonnaise (mayoneza Me Skortho)
Combine garlic, salt, and egg yolks.
Slowly add oil, a drop at a time, beating vigorously until 2 to 3 tablespoons have been added.
Add remaining oil in a steady stream, beating constantly.
Add lemon juice, beating well.
Season with salt and pepper. - 24.3242
Aioli (garlic Mayonnaise)
Try this version of amazingly delicious Aioli (Garlic Mayonnaise) recipe. An effortlessly prepared recipe; the Aioli (Garlic Mayonnaise) is a dish that you would surely love to talk about with us! - 24.0914
Easy Garlic Mayonnaise
Combine egg, salt, garlic powder, cayenne, and 1/4 cup oil in blender container; blend thoroughly.
With blender running, very slowly add 1/2 cup oil.
Gradually add lemon juice and remaining 1/4 cup oil; blend until thick.
Occasionally scrape sides of bowl - 23.3673
Langostino With Garlic Mayonnaise
Cut langostino into bite-size pieces; chill.
Combine mayonnaise with garlic powder.
Place garlic mayonnaise in small bowl.
Arrange cold langostino around garlic mayonnaise. - 19.6347
Garlic Mayonnaise Recipes By Category