- » Garlic Marinated Roasted Chicken
Garlic Marinated Roasted Chicken Recipes
Enjoy our collection of garlic marinated roasted chicken recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for garlic marinated roasted chicken recipes.
Savory Roasted Cornish Hens With Roasted Garlic
1. Preheat oven to 375°F.
2. Rinse Cornish hens by allowing water to clean the cavity thoroughly.
3. Prepare a mixture of lemon juice, salt, and lemon pepper and rub it over Cornish hens. Allow to marinated for 1 hour or overnight.
4.... - 44.9543
Yogurt Marinated Roasted Chicken Thighs
These chicken thighs have to be marinated for about 4 hours so make sure you allot that time. They are roasted in the oven but could also be grilled. Whatever you decide, these are absolutely delicious. - 138.739
Garlic-crumbed Chicken Drumsticks
The garlic crumbed chicken drumsticks are roasted or baked drumsticks prepared with a coating of cracker crumbs. Marinated with herbs and yogurt with agrlic and tabasco for flavor, the garlic crumbed drumsticks are very savory and peppy. - 41.1544
Black Pepper And Garlic Chicken Wings
Combine the mushroom soy sauce, brown sugar, honey, garlic and black pepper in a bowl and mix the marinade well.
To prepare the wings, trim off and discard the tips, and cut each wing at the joint so you end up with one tiny drumstick and one flat section per... - 40.1892
Marinated Baked Chicken
Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
In a measuring cup combine salad dressing and soy sauce.
Pour 3/4 cup into large resealable plastic bag; add chicken.
Seal the bag and turn to coat; refrigerate for 4 hours or overnight, turning several times.
Refrigerate... - 31.4148
Lamb With Roasted Garlic Sauce
1. Place 4 cloves garlic, anchovy fillets, 1 teaspoon oil and black pepper to taste in a food processor or blender and process to make a smooth paste.
2. Using a sharp knife make several slits in the lamb. Push a little paste into each slit, then rub... - 36.6188
Lamb With Roasted Garlic Sauce
1. Place 4 cloves garlic, anchovy fillets, 1 teaspoon oil and black pepper to taste in a food processor or blender and process to make a smooth paste.
2. Using a sharp knife make several slits in the lamb. Push a little paste into each slit, then rub... - 37.7793
Tamarind Roasted Chicken With Lemongrass
Chicken is an all time favorite and what better when it is combined with tamarind to give it that perfect tangy taste. Watch the video for step by step instructions. This video is in Filipino language. - 62.1842
Marinated Chicken Wings
In a large bowl combine sherry, soy sauce, garlic powder and ginger; set aside.
Disjoint chicken wings into 3 parts each.
Discard the tip end or save to use for soup stock at a later time.
Marinate chicken pieces in sherry mixture in the refrigerator at least... - 30.4548
Marinated Chicken Wings
Separate chicken wings at joints into 3 parts each, discarding tip.
Mix sherry, soy sauce, ginger, garlic powder and onion powder.
Combine chicken and sherry mixture in medium bowl or plastic bag.
Cover and refrigerate overnight, stirring once or twice during... - 27.7831
Marinated Chicken With Oven Sweet Potato Fries
Wow! This recipe is delicious, affordable and super easy to make! Sweet potato oven fries are a great substitute for regular potatoes as they tend to be healthier! Kids love this recipe for chicken legs! - 121.253
Marinated Chicken Legs
A yummy chicken leg marinate recipe video that is truly delicious. This marinade recipe is my special and works for me each time. Cook and enjoy this juicy chicken. Enjoy this interesting culinary journey with me Frankie the Butcher and Chef Armand. - 104.227
Broiled Marinated Chicken With Vegetables
1. Place the unpeeled garlic cloves on a heavy griddle or in a cast-iron skillet over moderate heat and toast, turning frequently, until spotted dark brown on the outside and soft inside, 15 to 20 minutes. Let cool slightly. Peel and chop on a cutting board.... - 34.7881
1 Combine marinade ingredients. Brush mixture inside and over chicken. Let stand 30 minutes on a rack over a pan of water.
2 Drain chicken and roast Chinese style at 350°F (180°C) until tender. Baste and turn chicken four times during cooking for even... - 26.2385
Roast Quarters Of Chicken
Rinse and pat dry chicken quarters.
Place in baking dish and pour the wine over pieces.
Allow to marinate at least one hour, turning occasionally.
Drain marinade into saucepan.
Broil chicken until golden brown on both sides; then place it in baking dish.
Heat... - 39.744
Deviled Chicken Part 1 – Introduction & Marinating
Are you bored of the usual repertoire of chicken dinners? Then this deviled chicken recipe video series is a must watch. Here the chef has divided the video in 2 parts – In this video she showcases step by step instructions on how you can marinate the... - 81.1676
Wheat Noodle Soup With Marinated Chicken
1. Cut the chicken breasts into 2.5 cm (1 inch) cubes. Mix the turmeric with the salt and rub it into the cubes of chicken. Cover and leave to stand for 30 minutes.
2. Bruise the lemon grass with the side of a rolling pin to release the flavour. Finely crush... - 38.279
Olive Oil Marinated Chicken With Pumpkin Mash And Black Beans
1. Mix the olive oil with the crushed garlic, salt and pepper and pour over the chicken breasts. Coat well, cover the dish and marinate overnight in the refrigerator.
2. Fry the bacon in its own fat until crisp. Rinse the beans and put in a saucepan with the... - 39.9463
Garlic Pork And Green Peppers
Cut the pork in strips 1/4 inch thick.
Mash the garlic, coarse salt, and pepper with a mortar and pestle (or in round bowl with large spoon) until it forms a smooth paste.
With a fine pastry brush, coat both sides of pork strips lightly with the garlic... - 41.8246
Barbecued Roast Chicken
1) Preheat the oven to 350°F.
2) In a saucepan, heat the sauce.
3) Pour the sauce to a toasting pan and let it cool.
4) Dredge the chicken with paprika, parsley and garlic powder.
5) Allow to marinate for 1/2 hour.
6) Arrange the... - 35.9071
Roast Pork Tenderloin Chinese Style
Combine chicken stock, soy, honey, sherry, lemon juice, garlic, cinnamon, salt, and ginger.
Marinate the meat for 2 hours in this mixture.
Drain meat, reserving marinade.
Coat meat with cornstarch.
Place in a shallow roasting pan.
Bake in a moderately slow... - 37.54
Roasted Chicken In Orange Juice And Parsley
Chicken is an all time favorite and what better when combined with the tangy flavors of orange juice. Take a look at this recipe to see how easily the chef combines the flavors of orange juice to chicken and then goes ahead and roast it. Try this at home and... - 85.7842
Flattened Cumin-grilled Chicken Breasts With Garlic Couscous
The flattened cumin grilled chicken breasts with garlic cous cous can be served as a complete meal. Prepared with a marinade of cumin, olive oil, garlic and orange juice with salt and pepper, the chicken is grilled and served with cooked cous cous flavored... - 43.9999
Sticky Chilli Roast Chicken
1. Preheat the oven to 200C/180C fan/gas 6
2. In a plastic food-grade bag, mix the two tablespoons of chipotle sauce, the ground coriander, one tablespoon oil, lime juice for flavoring, and ground black pepper. Mix these ingredients till a... - 44.4321
Oven Roasted Chicken With Honey Dijon Glaze
Whisk all the glaze ingredients together until well combined.
Pour over the chicken and marinate for 2 to 3 hours in the refrigerator.
Preheat the oven to 350°F.
Roast, covered, for 40 minutes.
Uncover and continue roasting, basting every 10 minutes until... - 40.879
Nutty Chicken Tenders
Get your chicken tenders cooked with a peanut butter twist! With this crunchy and nutty flavor of this dish, it will be hit amongst the family. Try for yourself and see the video on how! - 104.939
Roasted Chicken With Seasonal Vegetables
This savory dish is something that my father has made many times before and he has now handed the reigns to me. It might not be as good as his but I add a little something extra to the pot so to speak that makes it stand on its own. - 32.521
Roast Chicken With Guava Glaze
To marinate and roast chicken: Season chicken inside and out with cumin, salt and pepper.
Mix together the garlic and oil and rub over the chicken.
Tie the legs together and tuck the wing tips under the back.
Set the chicken in a shallow glass dish and... - 42.5345
Roasted Lemon Chicken
Bored with regular chicken preparation - you should try this unique recipe. In this recipe, the chicken is marinated in spicy lemon juice, which gives the lemony flavor and taste. The slow roasting process help in infusing the flavor. It is just ideal for any... - 106.827
Roast Chicken With Lime And Herbs
1. Remove the skin from the chicken, prick it all over with a fork and set: aside in a heatproof dish.
2. In a bowl, mix together the olive oil, ginger, garlic, lime juice, green chilli, fresh coriander, mint and salt to taste. Mix well and pour it over the... - 29.6358
Herbed Roasted Chicken
Whisk together the first six ingredients.
Clean the chicken and marinate 4 to 6 hours or overnight.
Preheat the oven to 375°F.
Stuff the chicken with the reserved juiced rinds and 2 sprigs each of rosemary and thyme.
Roast the chicken in a covered roasting... - 35.8645
Pan Roasted Herbed Potatoes And Chicken
1. Remove the chicken tenderloins from the breast meat. Cut the breast meat in half horizontally, to create thin cutlets. Pound the tenderloins and cutlets between sheets of plastic wrap, until they are 1/4 inch thick. Place them in a shallow bowl, add 1/4... - 34.8363
Half Chicken For Two
Preheat barbecue at LOW.
Mix catsup and water together; set aside.
Heat oil in small saucepan.
Add onions and garlic; cook 2 minutes over medium heat.
Stir catsup into saucepan with remaining marinade ingredients.
Bring to boil and cook 2 to 3 minutes.
Place... - 42.4854
Combine all ingredients except chicken.
Marinate chicken in mixture in bag for 6 to 24 hours, turning several times.
Place marinated chicken pieces in shallow pan and bake at 375Â°F for 50 to 60 minutes. - 32.5215
Baked Pork Loin Marinated In Soy Sauce
Here is a nice recipe for dinner for two pork loin roast marinated in soy sauce. It is easy and quick to make. The chef shows the basic steps to make the recipe and you can watch the video to learn it. Watch the video for quick and easy recipe. - 139.936
Meat Tenderizer Marinating Sauce
Combine all the ingredients together and mix well.
Pour over the meat to be marinated, covering it.
Refrigerate 12 to 24 hours.
To roast the meat, remove it from the marinade.
Roast following your recipe.
Baste the roast 2 to 3 times with the marinating sauce... - 34.4329
Chicken In Salsa Marinade
1 In a food processor or blender, whirl the garlic, cilantro, green onion, salsa, lime juice, ketchup, and water for 30 seconds or until blended.
Pourthe mixture into a 1 -gallon plastic food storage bag, add the chicken, and secure with a twist tie, pushing... - 37.968
Marinated Duck Legs With Deep Fried Vegetable Batons
1)Prepare marinade by mixing together white vinegar, soy sauce, honey, garlic, coriander, peppercorns and blend to smooth consistency.
2)Preheat oven to 275 degrees F.
3)For preparing duck, marinate duck in marinade in refrigerator for... - 44.2881
It's surprising how a well-chosen ingredient can transform a well-familiar dish into a total gourmet delight. Juan Montalvo explains how you can cook up roasted chicken at home and jazz it up with Cuban condiment mojo and sweet tomato sauce. A healthy,... - 103.878
Couscous Salad With Caramelized Onions And Marinated Beef
Couscous is a type of pasta made from semolina flour. It is composed of tiny balls that are made by adding a but of water to the flour and rubbing it until the tiny balls are formed. Couscous really does not have much flavor on its own but it is a great side... - 127.499
Mumbai Chicken Roast
Mumbai Chicken Roast is among the top in my favourite food list. The chiili powder and yoghurt gives the Mumbai Chicken Roast a different taste. Must catch it. - 39.3396
Mediterranean Roast Chicken
1) Preheat the oven to 400°F before roasting.
2) In a large bowl, mix together olive oil, lemon juice and zest, garlic, rosemary, salt, and pepper.
3) Marinate the whole chickens with this mixture and keep them covered in refrigerator for a... - 44.076
Honey Lime Chicken Fajitas With Roasted Salsa Verde
Place a 2-qt baking dish inside the oven; preheat oven to 500°.
Toss tomatillos, poblano, onion, jalapeno, and garlic cloves with oil in a bowl.
Transfer to preheated baking dish and roast until tender, 15 minutes.
Pulse vegetables in a food processor with... - 42.7084
Pan Seared Oregano Chicken And Roasted Vegetable Pasta
1. Marinate the chicken with the oregano and 2 tablespoons of olive oil in a ziplock bag and pop into the cooler for 10-20 minutes.
2. In the meanwhile, prep the asparagus, mushrooms, onions, garlic, basil and tomatoes.
3. In a large... - 98.874
Moroccan Roasted Chicken M'kalli And M'hammer
My childhood friend has an amazing Moroccan chicken recipe called "Djaj M'Kalli and M'Hammer", "djaj" means "chicken" in Moroccan, "M'Kalli" means "fried" and "M'Hammer" means "roasted". We will marinate a whole chicken in a flavorful sauce overnight, then... - 125.694
Roast Chicken Filipino Style
How about a nice roast chicken for a change! This roast chicken has the flavors of the Filipino concoction taking it to a different level. See the video for more on making this lovely roast chicken. - 81.0621
Half Chicken Dinner
Preheat barbecue at LOW.
Mix all marinade ingredients together and set aside.
Prepare chicken halves as described in Technique.
Place chicken in large roasting pan and pour in marinade; refrigerate 30 minutes.
Place chicken halves (bone side down) on hot... - 41.2118
Roasted Lemon Chicken
1. Clean the chicken by washing it with water and salt.
2. Preheat the oven to 220 degrees F.
3. In a large bowl, take chicken legs.
4. Pour soy sauce, lemon juice over the chicken.
5. Add black pepper powder, salt, oregano, garlic... - 79.7352
Fettuccine With Pan Roasted Chicken In Red Pepper Sauce
1. Wash skin and deboned the chicken thighs. Tip these chicken pieces into a large bowl and mix it with the 1 teaspoon olive oil, sugar, soy sauce and rosemary. Set this aside to marinate for atleast 30 minutes
2. Dice the tomatoes and onions;... - 47.6501
Jewish Honey Roasted Pomegranate Chicken
This chicken dish, using pomegranates, honey, carrots, and apricots, is perfect for the Jewish Holiday Rosh Hashanah as it combines traditional New Year ingredients into a beautiful dish, served with hope for a sweet and fruitful New Year. - 51.8724
Oven Roasted Tandoori Chicken
This Oven Roasted Tandoori Chicken might not taste the same as the real ones cooked in the tandoor. But this is definitely the next best thing. You can even graduate to the next level by buying a small tandoor for yourself. Try out this recipe and you will be... - 152.373
Honey Chicken Legs
The honey chicken legs are prepared with chicken legs cooked in an oven. Flavored with soy sauce, honey, lemon juice and garlic, the honey chicken legs are savory and sweet and can be served with a side salad. Adapted from Sharp Microwave and Convection... - 41.3033
Lemon And Cilantro Chicken Breasts
The sunny flavors of fresh lemon, cilantro and garlic permeate these easy pan-roasted chicken breasts. An easy olive oil marinated chicken breast recipe. Simple flavors add zip to this simple, healthy chicken main dish. This recipe is a summer favorite. - 135.582
Curried Chicken With Chutney
1) Under cold running water, rinse the chicken breasts and pat dry.
2) In a roasting pan, arrange the chicken bone side up.
3) Dredge each chicken breast lightly with garlic powder and heavily with onion powder.
4) Massage 1/2 teaspoon of curry... - 40.0399
Stuffed Cornish Game Hens
Combine all the ingredients for the marinade (except the Curacao) and marinate the Cornish game hens for 24 hours, basting often.
When ready to cook, drain the hens, and reserve the marinade.
Combine all the ingredients for the stuffing and stuff the... - 41.1993
Chinese Chicken Wings
The chinese chicken wings are prepared with soy sauce and hoisin sauce and cooked in the oven. Made with oriental flavors, the chinese chicken wings are also flavored with honey and ginger along with dry sherry. It is roasted with sprinkled sesame seeds on... - 43.5361
Deviled Oven Fried Chicken
1 ln a large bowl, combine the buttermilk, mustard, garlic, and red pepper.
Add the chicken pieces, cover, and let them marinate in the refrigerator for at least 30 minutes or as long as overnight.
2 Preheat the oven to 375° F.
In a shallow bowl, combine the... - 39.377
Tandoori Chicken Kebabs
1. Chop the chicken breasts into 2.5 cm / 1 in cubes, put in a bowl and add the lemon juice, tandoori paste, yogurt, garlic, coriander and seasoning. Cover and leave to marinate in the fridge for 2-3 hours.
2. Preheat the grill to high. Thread alternate... - 35.1509
Romertopf's Beggar's Chicken
In a non metal bowl, combine the ingredients for the marinade, mix well, and marinate the pieces of chicken for at least half a day, turning frequently.
When ready to cook, presoak pot, top and bottom, in water for 15 minutes.
Add the chicken and the marinade... - 42.1519
Chicken And Cranberry Twists
1. Preheat oven to 200 degrees centigrade. Heat a griddle pan.
2. In a shallow non-metallic dish, add oil, mustard, vinegar and honey. Add the chicken strips and a handful of the cranberries and mix well together. Set aside to... - 44.7126
Asian Style Chicken Wings
I don’t know about you, but I love having football parties! There’s nothing better than being with your friends and family sitting on the couch drinking a cold beer and eating good food while watching football. Most people for the games buy those chicken... - 125.015
1. Puree onion, garlic and spices to get a smooth paste.
2. Coat the chicken well in this paste. Marinate overnight or for a few hours.
3. Make cuts in the chicken. Squeeze lemon juice on the chicken.
4. Roast the chicken for 60 minutes. Keep basting... - 41.9812
1. Preheat the oven to 425 degrees F.
2. Line a roasting pan with tin foil and place a rack over it.
3. In a large mixing bowl combine yogurt and lemon juice, whisk well.
4. Add in the cinnamon, allspice, black pepper, ground ginger and... - 103.715
Spicy Tandoori Chicken
Tandoori chicken is a an indian preparation of chicken cooked with a medley of spices. Flavored with red chilies, garlic, ginger, lemon juice, ground cumin and coriander along with others, the tandoori chicken is marinated with the spices and yogurt with... - 48.4379
1 Mix the lemon rind, 30 ml (2 tablespoons) of the juice, and the salt. Make gashes in the flesh of the chicken and rub in the mixture.
2 Mix the coriander, cumin, ginger, garlic, paprika and cayenne. Blend with the rest of the lemon juice, add the yogurt and... - 38.8689
1. Puree chillies, onion, garlic, ginger and lemon juice until smooth.
2. Mix cumin, pepper, coriander, cloves, cinnamon, bay leaf, turmeric, nutmeg and paprika in a small bowl.
3. Heat for 1 minute on high,stirring half way through cooking. Remove bay leaf... - 37.1972
Lemon Herb Chicken Cooked Under A Brick
1. One a meat board and using a jointing knife or clever, split each chicken in half, along the back bone. Trim off the fat.
2. Use a heavy skillet to weigh down and flatten the chicken halves, on the skin side.
3. Stud each breast and each leg... - 45.89
Piri Chicken With Herb Coleslaw
Put the chicken and marinade ingredients in a bowl and toss together.
Leave to marinate for a couple of hours if possible, or at least 15 minutes.
Put the cabbage, carrots and onion in a bowl.
Whisk the mayo and vinegar, then toss with the veg and season... - 41.4822
Deviled Chicken Part 2 – Preparing The Dish
Here is part 2 of deviled chicken video series. The chef here provides simple ideas to make a perfect roasted chicken with spices and lemon. Also do not miss out some quick roasting tips she mentions. A richly flavored chicken which is sure to amaze your... - 74.4009
Tandoori Chicken With Fresh Spices
Place chicken in a covered glass baking dish large enough for pieces to lie side by side.
Place next 10 ingredients in a blender and grind to a paste.
Combine paste with sour cream and lemon juice.
Dip each piece of chicken into the mixture and coat it... - 41.4044
Boneless chicken pieces richly flavored with spices and grilled to perfection. - 37.2969
Lechon Manok With Oyster Sauce
Chicken is always a favorite and taste even better when roasted, if you agree then take a look at this lechon manok recipe in a truly Filipino style. The chef here has provided step by step instructions to make a mouth watering chicken with orange, lemon and... - 91.3759
Honey Balsamic Glazed Chicken Wings
If game day is coming up...or you're having guests over for a get together. Throw out those tired ol' buffalo wings and try these sweet and tangy Honey Balsamic Chicken Wings! You will most definitely impress your guests! - 114.575
Tandoori Chicken With Radish Salad
1. Skin the chicken and cut it into 8 pieces. Using a sharp knife, make 2 deep slashes in each piece without cutting right through, to allow flavours and heat to penetrate the flesh.
2. Pour the low-fat yoghurt into a large bowl. Add the ginger, garlic,... - 33.6077
Chicken Barbecue With Hummus
looking for a delicious treat that you and your children will also crave for? how about trying this sweet style chicken barbeque! - 47.9978
Barbeque Sauce Barbeque Chicken And Barbeque Ribs
Are you planning to have a barbeque party? Have a look at this video that has recipes for barbecue ribs, barbecue chicken and barbecue sauce. Out of all the three recipes barbecue sauce recipe is a must try as it would be handy when prepared in advance and... - 103.721
Garlic And Sour Cream Marinade
Garlic and sour cream marinade is great marinade for poultry meats. Flavored with garlic and lemon juice along with paprika, the garlic and sour cream marinade also has worcesterhsire sauce in it. used for marinating, the meat can be fried, roasted or grilled. - 30.0853
I love these easy peppers. They're so versatile. Serve them on salads, to garnish a sandwich, on steak or chicken, with grilled portabellos...the possibilities are endless. - 37.3433
Roast Gingered Turkey Breast
1. In a large glass bowl,
2. Combine the garlic, ginger, stock, sesame oil and soy sauce and cinnamon. Use a fork to whisk to blend well.
3. On a meat board and using a sharp pointed knife 4-5, 1/2-inch-deep slits in the thick part of the... - 44.9947
Rinse chicken and pat dry.
Place chicken pieces in a plastic bag set into a deep bowl.
For marinade, combine yogurt, gingerroot, garlic, paprika, cinnamon, cumin, coriander, salt, pepper, and cloves.
Pour over chicken.
Marinate in the refrigerator... - 40.8724
Chinese Pork Roast
Chinese Pork Roast is an amazing pork preparation which you really have to try at home. I served it at the last party and my guests loved it. Try this Chinese Pork Roast recipe and you will understand why. - 32.6865
Roast Leg Of Lamb With Braised Scallion Sauce
1)In a large dish,mix the lemon rind,lemon juice,garlic,salt,pepper,herbs and oil.
2)Marinate the lamb in this mixture for 24 hours.
3)Preheat the oven to 375 degrees.
4)Roll and tie the marinated lamb.
5)Coat the surface with the... - 42.594
Gingered Vegetables Paired With Bourbon And Soy Roasted Salmon
1. Add the salmon to a ziplock bag along with the bourbon, soy and brown sugar and pop into the refrigerator for 30 minutes.
2. In a hot skillet with 1 teaspoon of sesame oil, place the marinated salmon and cook both sides until golden... - 99.3288
Pork Roast Stew
Pork Roast Stew is an amazing dish that can be served with corn tortillas, rice or mashed potatoes. Chef Jeff cuts up a picnic ham and adds a Latin twist to the mix by incorporating various spices. This pork roast stew pairs beautifully with Pinot Noirs.... - 130.844
Roasted Pork Chops With Savory White Bean Hash
1. For the marinade: In a bowl whisk together mape syrup, apple cider vinegar, olive oil and fresh thyme leaves.
2. Place the pork chops in a ziplock bag and pour in the marinade. Place in the cooler to marinade for 30 minutes.
3. Preheat oven... - 100.652
Roast Suckling Pig
To prepare pig: Have the butcher bone the pig, leaving in leg bones and hooves.
Be sure you have the liver, heart, and kidneys.
Wash the pig thoroughly, singe hairs, wash again, and drain well with the head down.
Wipe dry, rub with bacon fat inside and out,... - 37.4201
Lemon Roasted Cornish Hens
1. Preheat oven to 400°F.
2. In a bowl, take olive oil, lemon juice, and half the rosemary. Mix it well.
3. Marinate the hens in it, skin down, at least overnight or as long as possible.
4. In another bowl, add bread crumbs,... - 44.6355
Sine Spice Roast Duck
1. For the marination, in a large bowl, mix together all the ingredients for the marinade and apply it liberally all over the duck; this duck needs to be refrigerator for at least eight hours, preferably overnight
2. Heat a pan to medium heat and place... - 47.1906
Duck And Roasted Onion Potage
Duck And Roasted Onion Potage is a unique and filling soup that you shouldnâ€™t miss. This tasty preparation helped me score a few points with my in-laws when they came visiting. Try this Duck And Roasted Onion Potage and win over a few hearts! - 47.182
Marinades For Poultry
Combine ingredients for marinade and spread over chicken (or other poultry, turkey roasts, etc.), coating both sides.
Let stand for 1 hour or overnight, then broil, bake or barbecue as desired or prepare marinade; spread on chicken while it is being cooked,... - 26.0405
Braised Pork With Caramelized Onion
Braised Pork With Caramelized Onion is a perfect dish for your weekend luncheons. This is a well flavored and delicious dish. You just have to try the Braised Pork With Caramelized Onion! - 44.7379
Koa Pai Ku
Prepared Ahead: With a cleaver or large sharp knife, trim any excess fat from the spareribs.
If breast bone is still attached, use a cleaver to chop it away from the ribs and discard it.
Place ribs in a long, shallow dish, large enough to hold them... - 39.0026
Beef Bulgogi - Korean Food
Obviously Bulgogi is very popular and famous dish all around the world. It is beefy, savory, sweet, nutty and satisfying. Even you are on a diet, don't worry!! You can cook Bulgogi with Lean meat or even with chicken breast!! You've got to try bulgogi with... - 110.726
Barbecued Duck With Apricot Glaze
1. With medium slicer of food processor, slice orange. Wrap in plastic, refrigerate to be used as garnish.
2. Place rind and apricot preserves in food processor bowl, and blend into a puree.
3. Add orange juice, water, vinegar, cognac and salt... - 45.494
Timbale Of Duck
1. Clean and singe duckling.
2. Combine butter, salt, pepper and thyme. Rub this mixture inside cavity and on outer surface of the duckling.
3. Line a loaf pan or oval terrine with plastic wrap and grease generously with butter.
4. Preheat the... - 45.6848
Spicy Chicken With Green Pepper And Peanuts
Combine all marinade ingredients in shallow bowl.
Cut chicken breasts in half and then into 4 or 5 strips.
Add chicken pieces to marinade.
Refrigerate for 1 hour.
While chicken is marinating, prepare sauce.
Saute garlic, ginger, and hot-pepper... - 42.3727
Baked Chicken With Kumquats
Place chicken pieces in a large shallow baking dish.
Combine wine, lime juice, soy sauce, onions, garlic, oregano, thyme, curry, and ginger.
Pour over chicken; cover and allow to marinate 6 to 8 hours, turning twice.
Drain and reserve marinade.
Heat butter... - 37.507
Discover the flavors of the Indian spices in this Achaari chicken recipe. This tasty tangy treat is a tried and tested formula to delicious chicken Indian style. Chicken with a distinct flavour of whole spices, reminiscent of grandma's mango pickle. It goes... - 38.3863