- » Garlic Loaf
Garlic Loaf Recipes
Enjoy our collection of garlic loaf recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for garlic loaf recipes.
Cheesy Artichoke Garlic Loaf
Carefully hollow out top and bottom of bread, leaving 1/4-in shells; set aside.
Cut removed bread into small cubes.
In a skillet, melt butter.
Add the bread cubes, garlic and sesame seeds; cook and stir until butter is absorbed.
Remove from the heat.
In a... - 48.5601
Garlic Mustard Loaf
Garlic Mustard Loaf has a great taste. Garlic Mustard Loaf gets its flavor from mustard mixed with garlic powder and basil leaves. Garlic Mustard Loaf is cherished by many people. - 23.0539
Hot Garlic Loaf
Slice bread on the bias, cutting to, but not through, bottom crust.
Mix butter or margarine and crushed garlic; spread on one side of each slice.
Wrap loaf in foil.
Heat at 350° for 25 to 30 minutes or till hot through. - 17.538
You May Also Like!
Garlic Loaf is an amazingly delicious easy to prepare side dish recipe which cannot just escape your guest's attention. Try this Garlic Loaf; I am sure your loved ones will give you a lot of compliments for this! - 27.1737
1. Preheat the oven to 180°C/350°F or Gas Mark 4.
2. Cut the loaf into 2.5cm/1 inch thick slices without cutting right through the base.
3. In a mixing bowl, put the all the ingredients and beat well to mix, then spread between the... - 37.9112
Garlic Meat Loaf
In large mixing bowl, combine all ingredients; mix well.
Press evenly in 1 1/2 -quart (8 x 4) loaf dish.
Cook, covered with wax paper, 10 minutes or until done.
Let stand 5 minutes before slicing.
If desired, top with catsup or barbecue sauce. - 29.0976
California Gourmet Garlic Loaf
1) Preheat the oven to 350 degrees and aluminium-wrap a baking sheet.
2) Slice the French Bread into two long halves and place each half on the baking sheet. Scoop out the bread in chunks from the centre leaving only the crusts... - 45.2066
Cheesy Garlic Shrimp Loaf
A luscious blend of cream cheese, garlic, roasted red pepper, cooked shrimp and cheddar cheese is spread onto Italian bread and then baked until hot and bubbly. This easy to prepare dish will you make you the star of every occasion! - 118.441
Garlic Meat Loaf
1.Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
2.Heat oil and saute onion, green pepper or pimiento.
3.Once tender, turn off the flame and Add beef, egg, wheat germ, yeasy, garlic, kelp, tomato juice, thyme and basil.
5.Take a greased... - 46.058
Garlic Meat Loaf
In a small saucepan sprinkle gelatin over bouillon to soften.
Place over low heat, and cook, stirring constantly, until gelatin is dissolved.
Remove from heat; set aside.
In a small bowl combine carrot, 2 ounces onion, 1/2 teaspoon salt, dry mustard, and... - 44.035
Tomato Garlic Bread
1. Preheat broiler. Use a fork or electric mixer to mix butter, garlic, and tomato paste until well blended.
2. Cut bread in half lengthwise. Spread cut sides with butter mixture. Sprinkle with Parmesan cheese. Place bread pieces on a baking sheet. Broil 4 to... - 22.0126
Italian Garlic Bread
1. Preheat oven to 375°. Cut butter into small pieces. Use a fork or electric mixer to mix garlic and butter until well blended.
2. Cut bread in half lengthwise. Spread cut sides with garlic butter. Wrap each piece in foil. Bake 15 minutes, or until butter... - 19.0081
Turawkey Rolled Loaf With Herbal Stuffing
After processing into dough like consistency, roll out flat into 1/2 inch
high on Teflex sheet and dehydrate for 2 hrs at 105 degrees. Flip over on to screen and add layer of stuffing then roll into a log. Continue to let dehydrate for 8 hours at 105 degrees.... - 35.1209
Garlic Loaf Recipes By Category