- » Garlic Lentil
Garlic Lentil Recipes
Enjoy our collection of garlic lentil recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for garlic lentil recipes.
1. Boil lentil in water till soft.
2. Chop onion. Slice garlic, crush coriander.
3. Heat oil and fry lightly onion, garlic, coriander, whole. red chillies, turmeric, mustard seeds, cumin, fenugreek, peppercorns, and curry leaves.
4. Drain off 1 cup liquid for... - 43.4216
Lentils With Garlic And Tomatoes
1. In a large (2 ½ -3 quart) skillet or heavy pan, heat the oil over a medium flame.
2. Add the garlic to the hot oil and sauté it just until soft and golden.
3. Tip in the tomatoes and sauté about 5 minutes until sauce like consistency.
4. Stir in... - 43.3189
Smoked Cornish Hens With Lentil Ragout
To MAKE THE BRINE:
combine all the ingredients in a large stockpot.
Bring to a boil and simmer for 10 minutes.
Pour the brine into plastic containers and refrigerate for 2 or 3 hours or until thoroughly chilled.
Place the hens in the brine, place a... - 40.5091
Lentil And Chickpea Burger With Coriander Garlic Cream
PREPARE AND HEAT barbecue.
Bring large pan of water to the boil.
1.Add lentils to boiling water and simmer uncovered 8 minutes or until tender.
Heat oil in pan, cook onions until tender.
Add tandoori mix; stir until fragrant; cool the mixture... - 40.1484
1. Heat the oil in a large saucepan and saute the onion and garlic for 2-3 minutes, stirring. Add the spices and cook for a further 30 seconds.
2. Stir in the stock and lentils and bring the mixture to the boil. Reduce the heat and simmer for 20 minutes until... - 40.0906
1. Heat the oil in a large saucepan and gently fry the onion, garlic, carrots and celery for about 5 minutes, until they are soft.
2. Add the lentils, tomatoes, tomato puree, stock, marjoram and seasoning to the pan.
3. Bring the mixture to the boil, then... - 38.8123
Garlic-flavored Lentil Soup
1. Crumble ground beef into 3-quart casserole; add carrot, onion and garlic. Cover loosely and microwave on high 7 to 8 minutes, breaking up beef and stirring after 4 minutes, until beef is no longer pink; drain.
2. Stir in remaining ingredients except 1 cup... - 31.9546
Garlic Lentil Recipes By Category