- » Garlic Leaves
Garlic Leaves Recipes
Enjoy our collection of garlic leaves recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for garlic leaves recipes.
Garlic And Curry Leaves Chutney Powder
1. Roast garlic, curry leaves, red chillies without oil on a pan
2. Leave tamarind on hot pan till it is warm( use a seedless and cleaned tamarind).
3. Take garlic, curryleaves, tamarind, salt and red chillies in a blender. Blend them to a coarse mix. Remove... - 35.8434
Stuffed Vine Leaves With Garlic Yogurt
1. Rinse the vine leaves in plenty of cold water. Put in a bowl, cover with boiling water and leave for 10 minutes. Drain thoroughly.
2. Mix together the onion, spring onions, parsley, mint, lemon, chilli, fennel, rice and 25 ml / 1 1/2 tbsp of the olive oil.... - 41.7677
Garlic Butter (snail Butter)
Have you ever tried your snail dishes with this Garlic Butter ? Try out if you still haven't ! This Garlic Butter is one of the most flavorful garlic butters that my gourmet taste buds have ever tasted ! Feel free to suggest about this Garlic Butter ! - 24.6433
Creamy Garlic Spinach Soup With Garlic Croutons
1. Cut spinach coarsely.
2. Take a 2- to 3-quart pot and add chicken broth, chopped spinach, and carrots in it.
3. Cook for 5-10 minutes until carrots get tender and spinach leaves get completely wilted.
4. Remove the mix from the flame and set... - 45.4581
Garlic Salad Dressing
This Garlic Salad Dressing makes any salad a desire ! Try out this Garlic Salad Dressing for your favorite vegetable salads ! Your suggestions are welcome ! - 24.6617
Garlic And Fenugreek Curry
Garlic And Fenugreek Curry, a flavorful medley of meat or vegetables interspersed with savory bread crumbs is what your taste buds need if you're tired of bland accompaniments with your rice or roties. You can even try it with pasta dishes. Tell me how you... - 43.7082
Choy Sum With Whole Garlic
1) Wash choy sum and remove leaves which are discoloured.
2) Remove the edges and cut into bite-sized pieces.
3) Remove the peel of garlic, leave the rest of the pod as it is.
4) Heat oil in wok and fry garlic over simmering heat.
5) Now... - 33.6808
Garlic Herb Cheesecake
Prepare crust; set aside.
Insert metal blade.
Mince garlic leave in work bowl.
Add cream cheese to work bowl and process continuously (stopping to scrape bowl often) until soft and smooth.
With motor running, pour eggs, lemon juice, and fines herbes through... - 38.8128
Roasted Garlic Cloves
Give a lift and add mellow sweetness to your bland mashed potatoes, soups, dressings or other recipes with roasted garlic. Chef Paul Hegeman presents a step-by-step instruction on how to roast garlic cloves at home, so that you can use this warm, toasty,... - 103.501
Preheat oven to 350Â°F.
Remove the papery outer skin from the garlic heads, leaving the clusters of cloves intact.
Arrange the heads in a baking dish just large enough to hold them comfortably.
Add the butter and stock to the pan and set it in the middle... - 30.792
Veal Cutlets With Garlic
Cook the beans in boiling salted water until just tender.
Drain, cool and mix with half the oil, the sugar and vinegar.
Peel the garlic and leave whole.
Rub the salt and pepper into both sides of the veal and push a clove of garlic into each cutlet; brush... - 37.2707
Penne Primavera With Garlic-tomato Dressing
1. Toss together cooked penne, steamed broccoli and cauliflower, and red bell pepper. Chill for 2 hours.
2. Combine tomato juice, oregano leaves, basil leaves, and garlic.
3. Toss with chilled penne and vegetables. - 31.9857
In a large Dutch oven or pot, combine liquid Butter Buds, garlic, bay leaves, oregano, salt, pepper, red pepper flakes, lemon juice, and shrimp.
Set aside for 30 minutes, stirring occasionally.
Place the pot over low to medium heat and allow the... - 35.7415
London Broil With Garlic Marinade
1. Trim the fat from the meat and wash well
2. Pat dry and then pierce the meat well with a fork in about a dozen places
3. Place the meat in a shallow baking dish
4. In a cup, place the vinegar, garlic, bay leaves, and oil and mix... - 37.4052
Roasted Garlic And Herb
1) Preheat a roasting tin to 375°F with 4 tablespoons of oil.
2) Crock up the garlic head and leave each garlic clove in its skin.
3) Stir garlic cloves in the preheated oil and roast for about 10-15 minutes, until tanned and... - 39.0814
1. Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
2. From each head of garlic remove the outermost papery skin leaving cloves of garlic intact and slice across stem end of each.
3. In a baking dish place garlic heads, cover with heavy aluminum foil and... - 30.3455
Bring water to the boil in a pan, add the garlic and remove from the heat.
Add remaining ingredients and leave to cool.
Put garlic in a covered jar, top with liquid and marinate for 3 days before using.
Drain and serve as an accompaniment or appetiser. - 31.2379
Fish In Garlic And Fenugreek
This Fish In Garlic And Fenugreek is a terrific dish ! Try out this spiced fish with rice or pasta dishes and tell me if you've enjoyed it. This flavorful Fish In Garlic And Fenugreek is a desire! - 50.7144
Garlic Rosemary Roasted Chicken
Preheat oven to 450°.
Remove the giblets and neck from chicken; discard.
Rinse chicken under cold water; pat dry.
Trim excess fat.
Starting at neck cavity, loosen skin from breast and drumsticks by inserting fingers and gently pushing between the skin and... - 36.068
Indian Garlic Naan
Naan is a type of Indian Flat bread and in Restaurants Indian dishes are usually accompanied by freshly made Naan. The tops and bottoms of Naan are slightly crispy and the insides are nice and light and flaky and moist and best of all still warm! - 105.382
Shoulder Of Lamb In Garlic And Mint
1) Make a paste of mint and garlic and spread over the meat.
2) Season with salt and pepper and tie with string.
3) Preheat browning dish for 6 minutes on power and add oil in it.
4) Cook the meat for 10 minutes on power.
4) Add salt and... - 31.357
Oven Fries With Roasted Garlic
Preheat the oven to 425°.
On a large rimmed baking sheet, toss the potatoes and garlic cloves with the olive oil.
Spread the potatoes in an even layer cut side down.
Season with salt and pepper and sprinkle with the chopped thyme.
Bake for about 30 minutes,... - 31.8136
1) In a bowl, add all the ingredients.
2) Use a fork to mash all together and combine.
3) Serve the chutney by garnishing with fresh coriander leaves, if you wish. - 30.0498
Baby Squash In Herb And Garlic Marinade
1.Cut ends of squashes and leave whole.
2. Put on steamer rack over boiling water, cover and steam until tender . Test by piercing tip of a knife, 2-3 minutes.
3.Put on a plate.
4.To make the marinade, in a nonaluminum bowl, mix together olive oil,... - 49.4983
1. Preheat oven to 425 degrees F.
2. Make twenty 1 inch wide strips of the dough by unrolling it and cutting crosswise.
3.Make loose knots of each strip and place them on the baking sheet. Leave about 1 inch space between the knots.... - 42.0089
Garlic Tarragon Mayonnaise
Crush garlic into salt and blend into mayonnaise.
Stir in sour cream, mustard, and tarragon leaves.
Mix well and add a few drops lemon juice.
Taste and add additional salt if needed.
Cover and refrigerate several hours to blend flavors. - 30.9918
Garlic And Thyme Glazed Carrots
Put the garlic, a large knob of butter, and thyme in a large wide pan and cook for a couple of minutes.
Add the carrots and toss together; then pour in just enough stock or water to barely cover the carrots.
Cover and simmer for 10-15 minutes until just... - 29.4642
Garlic Flavored Black Bean Soup
Wash black beans well: cover with 5 C.
water and soak overnight.
Using same soaking water bring beans to boil, cook 2 minutes.
Cover and let stand 1 hour without heat.
Fry slightly: onion, green peppers and garlic in cooking oil.
Combine all the ingredients... - 40.2169
Basil And Garlic Puree
1. Rinse the basil well and pat it dry. Place the leaves in a food processor.
2. Coarsely chop the garlic (you should have about 1/4 cup) and add it to the basil. Process the basil and garlic until the leaves are coarsely chopped.
3. While the processor is... - 26.711
1. Grind together coconut, red chillies, peppercorns and cocum.
2. Add 1 cup water. Keep aside for about 10 minutes and extract juice.
3. Add salt and chopped coriander leaves. - 34.3381
Gypsy Garlic Chicken
1) Take 5 garlic cloves and slice them thin.
2) Using a sharp kitchen knife make small incisions in the chicken at 1 1/2-inch gaps and poke a garlic inside each.
3) In a skillet, heat oil on medium flame and saute onions, 16 garlic... - 48.534
Green Beans With Garlic Dressing
Green Beans With Garlic Dressing has a Luscious taste. The oregano leaves and green onion gives the Green Beans With Garlic Dressing Implausible taste. Must catch it - 29.1393
Lemon And Garlic Plaice
1. Rinse the plaice fillets, pat them dry and put them in a heatproof dish.
2. In a bowl, mix together the oil, spring onions, chillies, fresh coriander and garlic. Finally add the salt and lemon juice and set aside.
3. Preheat a moderate grill. Pour the... - 30.9834
Bacon With Garlic Orange Sauce
Put the bacon into a saucepan, cover with cold water and bring to the boil.
Simmer for 2 minutes, then drain.
Return the bacon to the pan, pour over the orange juice with enough water so that the joint is covered by about 2.5 cm/1 inch of liquid.
Add the... - 44.9206
Naan is a type of Indian Flat bread and in Restaurants Indian dishes are usually accompanied by freshly made Naan. The tops and bottoms of Naan are slightly crispy and the insides are nice and light and flaky and moist and best of all still warm! - 111.218
Spring Chicken With Garlic
Peel away outer leaves from garlic heads, leaving skin of cloves intact.
Separate the cloves.
Peel and mince 4 cloves; reserve remaining garlic cloves.
In a small bowl combine minced garlic, 1 tablespoon of the oil, 1 tablespoon fresh thyme, the cracked black... - 43.5943
Garlic French Beans
1. In a large saucepan, place jars and cover with water; boil for 5 minutes for sterilizing.
2. Into 2 hot, sterilized pint jars, pack green beans.
3. Add 1/4 teaspoon red pepper, 1 clove garlic and 1 dill head in each jar.
4. In a... - 46.3724
Cashews With Crispy Sage And Garlic
In a skillet, heat the oil.
Add the garlic and fry over medium heat until lightly golden, about 2 minutes.
Add all the sage and cook until crisp, 1 minute; drain on paper towels.
Add the cashews and cook, stirring, until golden, 5 minutes; drain on paper... - 27.1449
Garlic Okra And Tomatoes
Saute okra in bacon drippings on low flame for about 30 minutes, or until okra is not slimy.
Add onions and fry for 10 minutes.
Add remaining ingredients.
Cook for 30 minutes or until done.
Serves 6. - 38.0306
Chicken With Forty Cloves Of Garlic
1) Preheat oven to temperature of 375 degrees.
2) Wash the chicken in cold water and use paper towels to pat dry it.
3) Peel the garlic but leave the cloves whole.
4) Into a shallow dish or plate, pour the oil and in it, turn all the... - 44.1743
In a soup pot, pour 1.5 litres (2 pt 8 fl oz) water over the garlic, thyme, bay leaves and peppercorns, and boil for 20-30 minutes.
Strain the broth through a fine sieve, pressing firmly with a wooden spoon.
Return the broth to the soup pot and crumble the... - 49.883
White Fish With Garlic Mayonnaise
Set the celery leaves aside and cut the stalks into matchstick (julienne) strips.
Put the celery and carrot into a bowl with the white wine.
Cover and microwave on HIGH for 6 minutes.
Rinse the fish and cut each fillet in quarters.
Season with salt and... - 45.6073
Russian Garlic Salad
Russian Garlic Salad is a sinfully delicious recipe that leaves a memorable taste. I often serve the Russian Garlic Salad as side dish for dinner parties at home for a change. Try this brilliant recipe for Russian Garlic Salad. - 30.2739
Cherry Tomato Basil And Garlic Confit
1. Warm the olive oil and garlic in a saucepan over low heat for 5 minutes. Season with salt.
2. When the garlic is tender, add the tomatoes and cook for another 5 minutes or until the tomato skins begin to crack. Add the basil leaves and warm gently.
3.... - 23.5473
Very Garlic Artichokes
1. Steam artichokes until these become tender. Otherwise, boil the vegetables according to the requirements.
2. Arrange the veggies on a serving dish keeping the opening leaves slightly.
3. Peel off garlic and chop coarsely or you cut into thin... - 35.9419
Barbecued Musk Ox Steaks With Garlic Cilantro Butter
Trim the steaks and place in a shallow pan.
Combine the seasonings and sprinkle over the steaks, cover and refrigerate for 1 hour.
Combine the butter with the garlic, cilantro, mustard and lemon.
Spread on a sheet of wax paper and roll in cigar shape.
Freeze... - 41.9681
Vegetable Omelete With Garlic Mayonnaise
Omeletes make a perfect American breakfast and can be made by using a variety of ingredients. The chef in the video also shows how to make a mixed vegetable omelete and serves it with flavorful garlic mayonnaise. What else one can ask more for??? - 102.544
Stir Fried Garlic Pak Choi
1) Arrange all the ingredients well in advance.
2) Heat a wok on high heat and... - 32.2295
Curry Leaf Garlic Chutney Powder
1. Wash the leaves, and spread on a cloth to dry - there should be no water while frying.
2. Heat the ghee, fry the masalas one at a time, removing each from the kadai as it is done.
3. When the masalas are fried, fry the curry leaves on slow heat - they... - 36.886
Garlic Lemon Salad Dressing
Garlic Lemon Salad Dressing is a simple dressing which will spice up any combination of vegetables. You can make it advance and refrigerate for a quick fix. The video makes the dressing look very appealing. - 90.9072
Sage And Garlic SautÃ©
Sprinkle chicken lightly with salt and pepper.
In large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat, heat oil; add chicken and brown 2 minutes on each side.
Sprinkle siage and garlic over chicken.
Reduce heat to medium-low; cover and simmer 10 to 12 minutes until... - 25.5763
Rabbit Cooked In Garlic And Wine
1. Make portions out of the rabbit, cover with the wine and marinate overnight.
2. In a frying pan gently heat some oil and fry the garlic and then the rabbit portions until brown on both sides.
3. Once the rabbit is cooked pour in the wine marinade,... - 35.8609
Garlic Flavored Fish Stock
1. Wash the fish bones in several changes of water.
2. Put the butter into a large kettle over medium heat and when it melts add fish bones and water.
3. Cook, stirring, about five minutes. Add remaining ingredients and bring to the boil. Simmer thirty... - 30.7241
Butterflied Cumin And Garlic Lamb
1. To butterfly the lamb, cut away the meat from the bone using a small sharp knife. Remove any excess fat and the thin, parchment-like membrane. Bat out the meat to an even thickness, then prick the fleshy side of the lamb well with the tip of a knife.
2. In... - 35.1338
Garlic-dill Pita Chips
1. Preheat oven to 325 degrees.
2. Split each pita bread in half. Cut each half into 6 triangular pieces and arrange with their rough sides up, close together on baking sheets.
3. Combine garlic powder and dill. Sprinkle on pita chips.
4. Bake for 8 minutes,... - 29.7358
Garlic Butter Sauce For Pasta
1) In a large saucepan, melt the butter and add the garlic oil.
2) Add the garlic seasoning, onion and basil leaves. Stir well and cook the ingredients over medium high heat.
3) Once the ingredients are cooked, but not brown, add the half and half.... - 86.9393
Garlic Flavored Italian Tomato Sauce
Mix all the ingredients in a heavy, large pot.
Bring to a boil; reduce heat.
Simmer 15 minutes, stirring occasionally.
Save 4 1/2 cups sauce for Vegetable Lasagna and 1 cup for Veggie Pizza.
Divide remaining sauce into four 1-cup portions, and put in four... - 31.6887
Zurich Kebabs With Garlic And Sage Butter
Season liver pieces with sage, salt and pepper.
Wrap each piece of liver in a slice of bacon.
Thread 3 pieces of meat on each skewer.
After each piece of meat, place one onion.
To prepare garlic and sage butter, melt butter.
Add garlic and sage.
Keep... - 38.6667
Garlic Meatballs In Lemon Sauce
Combine all ingredients for the meatballs and form into walnut sized balls.
Place in slow cooker.
Combine sauce ingredients and pour over meatballs.
Cover and cook on low 4 to 6 hours.
Serve with rice. - 33.8251
Home Made Garlic Olives
In a small bowl, stir together oil, garlic, and oregano.
Add olives and toss to coat thoroughly with marinade.
Cover and chill at least 4 hours or as long as 2 weeks. - 27.1865
Bitter Gourd Garlic Chutney
1. Cut the bitter gourd into two halves, remove the inside white pulp and seeds, and cut into small pieces.
2. Sprinkle some salt and 1/4 teaspoon of turmeric powder, mix with the gourd pieces, and set aside for 3-4 hours.
3. Heat 2 tablespoons of oil in a... - 43.1527
Lamb With Smoked Garlic And Provencal Vegetables
1) Place the lamb chops on a surface to season and sprinkle with thyme.
2) Use a large nonstick frying pan to heat oil.
3) Use the flat of a knife to crush garlic. Add the garlic into the pan with lamb and tomatoes.
4) Cook the chops... - 47.0221
Remove stems from spinach.
Wash leaves thoroughly in lukewarm water; tear into bite-size pieces.
Position knife blade in food processor bowl; add spinach and next 9 ingredients, and top with cover; process until smooth.
With processor running, pour oil... - 33.8116
Garlic Butter Naan
1. Preheat the oven at 450 degrees F.
2. In a wide bowl, nicely mix the plain flour, wheat flour, salt to taste, garlic powder and chopped coriander leaves.
3. Make a well in the center and add the yeast, sugar and water.
4. Cover it and... - 106.192
1. Preheat the oven to 250°F.
2. With a sharp paring knife, slit the outer skin of each garlic head around the middle.
3. Then peel off the thin outer skin leaving insides intact.
4. In a small baking dish, arrange the garlic heads... - 37.5204
Farfalle With Chard Garlic & Ricotta
1. Trim off and discard ends of chard stems; then cut off remainder of stems at base of each leaf. Thinly slice stems and leaves crosswise, keeping them in separate piles. Set aside.
2. In a 5- to 6-quart (5- to 6 liter) pan, cook pasta in 3 quarts boiling... - 30.8352
Veal Fricassee With Garlic
1) Coat the veal cubes with flour and shake off any excess flour.
2) In a heavy skillet, heat oil and butter and fry the veal cubes till golden brown. Strain the fried cubes onto a warm platter.
3) In the same skillet, saute garlic, onions and... - 47.3027
Pork Loin With Garlic & Rosemary
Pork Loin With Garlic & Rosemary has a lovely taste. Pork Loin With Garlic & Rosemary gets its taste from pork mixed with rosemary flavored with garlic. Pork Loin With Garlic & Rosemary is inspired by many food joints worldwide. - 38.7366
Garlic Flavored Beef Goulash
Heat oil in a skillet on a conventional surface unit.
Brown meat on all sides.
While browning the meat, heat onion, covered, in a deep, 2 1/2 quart, heat-resistant, non metallic casserole on full power 3 minutes or until tender.
Add browned beef and... - 38.906
Garlic Meatballs In Lemon Sauce
1) In a bowl, place together beef, bread, garlic, parsley, mint, paprika, seasoning and eggs.
2) Knead the mixture well and shape into walnut size balls.
3) Place the meat balls in slow cooker.
4) In another bowl, mix together tomato... - 43.6928
Green Garlic Sauce (pesto Genovese)
In a mortar, mix garlic, basil, cheese, nuts, and salt.
Grind mixture with a pestle to a smooth paste.
Still grinding, add very gradually enough olive oil to make a smooth sauce.
Stir in parsley.
To serve, add desired amount of sauce and a tablespoon of... - 29.6779
White Bean Soup With Toasted Garlic And Chilli Oil
1. Drain the beans and put them into a flameproof casserole. Cover with the stock or water to a depth of 5 cm (2 inches) above the beans and push in the sage leaves. Bring the beans to the boil, then cover them tightly and bake in a preheated oven, 160°C... - 38.1838
Garlic Corn With Chilies
Mix all ingredients in 1 -quart casserole.
Cover tightly and microwave on high (100%) until hot, 4 to 5 minutes; stir. - 23.1606
Garlic Basil Roast Chicken
In the food processor or with a mortar and pestle, finely mash the garlic with the fresh basil and olive oil to make a paste.
Season with salt and pepper.
Wash the chicken and dry thoroughly, inside and out.
Loosen the skin across the breast and then down... - 33.9864
Prime Rib With Garlic Blue Cheese Dressing
1. Let roast stand at room temperature for 30 minutes before grilling.
2. Preheat grill.
3. In a food processor, finely mince garlic, rosemary, basil, salt and pepper. Add mustard and olive oil, processing to form a paste. Smear the paste over the top and - 29.0383
Ginger-garlic Dipping Sauce
Combine the ginger, garlic, soy sauce, chili sauce, honey and vinegar in a blender or food processor.
Puree and then stir in the cilantro and spring onion. - 28.2844
Chicken With Garlic And Spaghetti
1. In a stockpot or Dutch oven, heat 5 quarts of water. When it comes to a boil, add 1 tablespoon salt. Add spaghetti to the water and stir continuously for 2 minutes. Cook for another 4 minutes, or until when you bite a piece you see a thin ring of white - 24.5142
Warm Salad Of Feta Cheese And Tomatoes With Garlic Shrimp
1. Trim away the ends and any wilted outer leaves of the arugula, endive and red leaf lettuce. Separate the leaves, wash them well and dry. Tear the leaves into bite-size pieces, wrap and refrigerate. (The greens can be prepared up to 1 day ahead.)
2. Rinse... - 40.234
Linguine With Olive Oil, Garlic And Fresh Herbs
Process the pasta.
Cut into linguine.
Cook in a large kettle of boiling salted water.
In a food processor or blender, puree the garlic, thyme and cilantro.
Add the oil, and blend another 10 seconds.
Toss the hot noodles in the pesto.
Serve. - 35.6361
Garlic And Chive Mashed Potatoes
Place the potatoes and garlic in a medium saucepan with enough water to cover.
Bring to a boil over high heat.
Reduce the heat to medium and cook for 20 minutes, or until the potatoes are very tender.
Add the spinach to the pan and cook for 1 minute.
Drain... - 39.4341
1. Preheat the oven to 350°F.
2. Peel garlic heads.
3. Place them in small baking pan and sprinkle with oregano.
4. Cover pan tightly with foil and roast in oven for 30 minutes.
5. Uncover and roast for another 30 until nicely browned.
6.... - 41.5994
Clove Garlic Mixed Vegetables
Chop and combine the carrots, potatoes, peas, beans, beets, and tomatoes in a bowl and reserve.
Heat the oil in a saucepan over medium-low heat and add the onions, bay leaves, and cloves.
Cook them for 5-6 minutes, stirring occasionally.
Add the garlic and... - 37.7692
Snails With Garlic Butter
1. If you are using snails in their shells: cover the snails with 45 ml (3 tbls) coarse salt and leave to soak for 2 hours. Wash well under running water.
2. To prepare the stock: in a large saucepan filled with water, place the bouquet garni, carrots,... - 38.807
Bluefish With Garlic And Sage
Bluefish With Garlic And Sage is the one recipe that is very quick and easy to make sea-food. This recipe is my own creation and surprisingly I succeded in getting the desired results. Light, crispy, easy and scumptuous recipe. Are all these qualities not... - 33.6247
Garlic Spiced Olives
Place oregano, pepper flakes and garlic in jar of olives.
Cover tightly and shake until seasonings are well distributed.
Refrigerate at least 4 days but no longer than 2 weeks. - 21.191
Rack Of Veal With Thyme On Roasted Garlic Mashed Potato
1. Preheat the oven to 180°C/350°F/Gas 4.
2. boil the potatoes until soft. Drain, then mash (or puree), and add the olive oil, chopped capers and half the roasted garlic. Mix well, season with salt and pepper (to taste), and set aside until ready to... - 36.6246
Hot Garlic Pickle
1 Mix together the garlic, salt and turmeric and leave in the sun for a day.
2 Roast all the seeds lightly on a tava or in a karhai, then grind them coarsely.
In an electric blender, this should not take more than 2 seconds. Add to the garlic.
3 Also add the... - 34.3483
Grilled Garlic With Warm Goat Cheese
Separate radicchio into individual leaves, taking care not to rip them too much.
You will need 4 large or 8 small leaves. (Reserve remaining leaves to serve as a salad at another time.)
In large saucepan boiling water, blanch radicchio leaves a few at a time... - 39.0009
Turkey Hero With Garlic Sauce
Combine first 7 ingredients in container of an electric blender; process until smooth, stopping once to scrape down sides.
Slice bread in half horizontally; spread mayonnaise mixture on cut sides of bread.
Layer lettuce leaves, turkey, tomato, and onion on... - 39.7477
Herby Roast Chicken With Garlic Lemon Toasts
1. Heat oven to 200C/180C fan/gas
2. Stuff the chicken with the preserve of lemon, basil, bay leaves and 1 garlic bulb.
3. Place the chicken in a roasting pan.
4. Rub seasoning inside and out and drizzle olive oil all over the skin.... - 39.8195
Garlic And Walnut Pesto With Spaghetti
1 Removethe stems from spinach.
2 Thoroughly wash the leaves in lukewarm water.
3 Tear into bite-size pieces.
4 Fit the food processor bowl with a knife blade and add in the spinach.
5 Add in the next 9 ingredients.
6 Cover and... - 46.3839
Toasted Parmesan Garlic Bread
1. In a small bowl, beat together butter, parsley, Parmesan, garlic, marjoram and pepper until well blended.
2. Lengthwise cut each bread loaf into half.
3. Apply garlic butter on the cut side of the loaf.
4. Diagonally make cuts or slits on... - 44.4629
Cut bread in 1/2 inch slices, leaving bottom crust intact.
Set aside on piece of waxed paper large enough to wrap bread.
Place butter in custard cup.
MICROWAVE 30 SECONDS on HIGH, or until butter melts.
Stir in cheese and garlic salt.
Pour between bread... - 31.5447
Its an easy and quick recipe. A perfect appetizer to serve to your guests. - 0
Garlic Calamari With Kumara Crisps
Combine juice, calamari, ginger and garlic in large bowl, cover; refrigerate 3 hours or overnight.
Heat oil in medium pan; deep-fry kumara, in batches, until crisp.
Drain on absorbent paper.
Coat calamari in flour; shake away excess.
Reheat oil; fry... - 39.3359
Savory Garlic Bread
Cut loaf in half crosswise.
Cut half loaves into 1/2 inch slices, leaving bottom intact.
Place butter, Italian seasoning and garlic powder in a glass custard cup.
Microwave 1 minute to 1 minute 30 seconds or until melted.
Brush mixture on bread.
Sprinkle with... - 34.3531
1. In a bowl, combine wheat flour with turmeric, red chili powder, and salt.
2. Pour water, a little at a time and knead into dough.
3. In a bowl, mix together mashed potato, green chili, red chili powder, turmeric... - 0
9. Clean and cut fish into 2-inch pieces.
10. Wash and tie in a muslin cloth.
11. Boil water; add onions, cardamoms and bay leaves.
12. Put the lightly tied fish into the boiling water.
13. When cooked, remove and put the fish pieces in a dish.
14. Heat oil... - 39.7056
Garlic Herb Cheese
1. Line a straight-sided, decorative 2 1/2- or 3-cup mold with plastic wrap, extending it up the side of the mold.
2. In medium bowl, with electric mixer, beat cream cheese, butter, Worcestershire, red-pepper sauce, garlic and 1 teaspoon thyme until well... - 32.4834