- » Garlic Herb Salmon
Garlic Herb Salmon Recipes
Enjoy our collection of garlic herb salmon recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for garlic herb salmon recipes.
Salmon Fillets In Garlic Broth
Thaw fish, if frozen.
Rinse fish; pat dry with paper towels.
Sprinkle fish with salt .
And black pepper; set aside.
In a small bowl combine parsley, broth, wine, olive oil, red pepper, and garlic.Place fish in a single layer in a 2-quart rectangular baking... - 39.8031
Herb Coated Salmon
1 Preheat the oven to 425°. Line a baking sheet with foil and lightly grease the foil.
2 In a food processor, finely chop the garlic. Add the parsley and finely chop. Add the scallions and pulse briefly until they are just chopped.
3 Transfer the mixture to... - 40.6403
Herb Crusted Salmon With Roasted Potatoes And Grilled Asparagus
1. Spray a tin foil with non stick spray and place the wedges potatoes in it.
2. Add whole garlic cloves, rosemary sprigs, butter, a tablespoon of olive oil and season with salt and pepper and fold into an air tight tent.
3. Place the bag on the grill... - 109.586
Herbed Baked Salmon
PREHEAT THE OVEN to 325°F RUB THE SALMON with the minced herbs and fennel seeds, distributing them evenly.
Season lightly with salt and pepper.
Cover a large baking sheet with foil and spread the rock salt over it.
SET THE SALMON FILLET, skin side down, on... - 43.0689
Herbed Salmon Fillets
Combine lemon juice and Worcestershire sauce in a small bowl.
Place fillets in an 11- x 7- x 2-inch baking dish; pour lemon juice mixture over fillets.
Cover and marinate in refrigerator 1 hour.
Combine bread crumbs and next 5 ingredients in a small bowl; set... - 41.275
Grilled Salmon With Herb Crust
Thaw fish, if frozen.
Rinse fish; pat dry with paper towels.
Cut into 4 serving-size pieces; set aside in a food processor bowl combine oregano, cilantro, green onions, lemon juice, oil, salt, pepper, and garlic.
Cover and process until chopped.
Transfer to a... - 39.8504
Grilled Salmon With Lemon And Herbs
1. Prepare a mixture of onion, garlic, lemon juice, dill, pepper, tarragon and oil.
2. In a shallow dish, arrange salmon in a single layer. Pour on the onion mixture and allow to refrigerate, covered, for about 1 to 2 hours. Turn salmon halfway... - 40.4618
Foil Baked Herbs-lime Salmon
Planning to cook something delicate and special for your favorite friends - you should go through this recipe video. In this video, the chef shows the right method to foil bake the salmon by adding all the necessary ingredients. Follow him to replicate the... - 97.0343
Butterflied Coho Salmon With Herbed Barbecue Sauce
1) Heat the grill with coals.
2) Take a jar and mix garlic, oil, pepper, fruit juices, peels and herbs together.
3) Close the jar and mix the ingredients well.
4) Now, coat both sides of the salmon with this mixture lightly.
5) Grill... - 44.2585
Salmon With Tomato Braised Chickpeas And Herbed Yogurt
1. In a small bowl, mix the yogurt with the cilantro, mint and lemon juice and season with salt and pepper. Cover the herbed yogurt and refrigerate.
2. In a large skillet, heat 3 tablespoons of the olive oil. Add the sage leaves and sliced garlic and cook... - 32.8764
Fish Wolfgang Puck's Roasted Salmon With Herb Crust
1) Preheat oven hot to 500°F
2) Make the fondue: In a skillet heat olive oil and cook the onion and garlic over moderately low heat. Cover and cook for 5 minutes till soft.
3) Add tomatoes, wine, and tomato paste. Boil the mixture and... - 44.8538
Herb Coated Salmon
1. Preheat the oven to 425°. Line a baking sheet with foil and lightly grease the foil.
2. In a food processor, finely chop the garlic. Add the parsley and finely chop. Add the seal-lions and pulse briefly until they are just chopped. Transfer the mixture to... - 37.5031
Pan Asian: Salmon With Yogurt & Fresh Herbs (bangladesh)
1. Season salmon with salt and turmeric. Mix well and set aside.
2. In food processor, drop garlic, ginger, onion, chili, and tomato. Blend to form paste.
3. Place a wok on medium flame and heat the oil in it.
4. Add the cumin seeds,... - 0
Braised Salmon With Leeks And Dill
Heat oil in a large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat until hot.
Add leek; saute 3 minutes.
Add garlic; saute 2 minutes.
Add tomato, salt, and pepper; saute 2 minutes.
Add wine and salmon; sprinkle with dillweed, and bring to a boil.
Cover, reduce heat,... - 33.951
Dilled Salmon Supper
Bring clam juice and vermouth to a boil in 10-inch skillet.
Stir in rice, lime juice, garlic, dill and pepper.
Arrange salmon steaks on top.
Cover and simmer 20 minutes.
Remove from heat.
Gently stir peas into rice.
Let stand covered until all liquid is... - 38.6131
Easy Salmon Bake
Place salmon, skin side down, on baking tray.
Squeeze juice of 2 lemons over fish.
Pour melted butter over all.
Sprinkle with chopped parsley.
Bake at 350Â° for 1/2 hour or until fish is opaque and flakes easily.
Sprinkle with paprika if desired, to bring... - 35.0717
Baked Stuffed Salmon Or Trout
Rinse fish and pat dry; sprinkle skin and cavities with salt, pepper, and lemon juice.
Melt 1/2 cup butter in skillet and saute-onions, pepper strips and minced garlic until onion is softened.
Add tomatoes, oregano, basil, bay leaf, and salt and pepper to... - 40.1652
Grilled Salmon With Green Sauce
1 Preheat the broiler or start the charcoal. If broiling, line a broiler pan with foil.
2 In a small bowl, blend the oil, mustard, lemon juice, lemon zest (if using), garlic, salt and pepper. Measure out 1 tablespoon of the flavored oil to use as a basting... - 35.65
Poached Salmon Aromatic
Combine in a large kettle the water, salt, vinegar, vegetables, and spices and herbs (tied in a square of cheesecloth).
Bring to boiling; cook 10 minutes.
Tie salmon in cheesecloth and place in boiling bouillon.
Allow to simmer about 12 minutes.
Remove salmon... - 35.6377
Emergency Salmon Cakes With Aioli
When you have unexpected company for lunch, the most difficult task is not cooking up a quick meal but thinking of something fancy yet easy to prepare. Here is a great recipe for an elegant yet super easy appetizer that needs no pre-preparation. This Salmon... - 102.673
Marinated Fish Steaks
Marinated fish steaks are made with salmon steaks. Lovely and flavorful, these salmon steaks are marinated with a soy and orange marinde with garlic and basil. Grilled and served with a side salad, it makes for a beautiful and elegant meal anytime. - 43.0328
Vegan Mock Salmon Spread
For all those on a vegan diet, here is an excellent recipe of a Mock Salmon Spread that can be served on bread slices or tossed up with salads. The ingredients used are rich in nutrients. Watch the video now. - 97.1584
Confit Of Salmon With New Potato & Crab Crush & Dill Drizzle
1. First, tip the potatoes into a pan of boiling water, then simmer for 15 mins or until soft. Drain and keep warm. Meanwhile, pour the olive oil into a thick-based pan or roasting tin that will fit the salmon fillets snugly. Add the garlic and thyme, gently... - 36.0826
Salmon With Dill Sauce
1. In a large skillet, bring the broth and whole garlic cloves to a boil over medium-high heat.
2. Add the scallions, spinach, dill, lemon juice, and salmon steaks to the boiling broth. Reduce the heat to low, cover, and simmer until the salmon just flakes... - 38.1515
Place butter in 2-quart oblong glass baking dish.
Microwave at high (10) 30 seconds to 1 minute until melted.
Coat bottom of dish with butter and sprinkle with 2 teaspoons lemon pepper.
Place salmon steaks in prepared dish.
Combine lemon juice, 1 teaspoon... - 41.6239
Microwave Salmon Steaks
Place butter in 3 quart oblong glass baking dish.
Microwave at high (10) 30 seconds until melted.
Coat bottom of dish with butter and sprinkle with lemon pepper.
Place salmon steaks in prepared dish.
Sprinkle with lemon juice, lemon pepper, garlic powder and... - 43.8804
Salmon Chowder With Dill
Remove and discard the bones from the salmon and cut it into 1" pieces; set aside.
In a large saucepan, combine the stock or broth, dillweed and garlic powder.
Cover and bring to a boil.
Stir in the potatoes, peas and leeks.
Return to a boil, then reduce the... - 45.4003
Salmon And Fennel
1) Take a skillet and poach salmon in water (to about enough to cover the fillet) and half of lime juice. Press the pointed edge of knife into the thickest part of salmon to check if it is cooked.
2) If the flesh is flaky, remove salmon from pan and... - 40.7749
New Potatoes Roasted With Garlic And Thyme
1. Preheat the oven to 400°F. Wash any dirt off the potatoes. Gently coat with olive oil, and season well with salt and pepper. Add a few sprigs of thyme and the garlic.
2. Place in a baking dish, and cover with aluminum foil. Bake for 30 to 40 minutes,... - 25.81
Salmon Steaks Sauteed With Tomatoes
The Salmon Steaks Sauteed With Tomatoes is a mouth watering and filling fish preparation that which is often the limelight of any spread. The meat and vegetables in the dish is well flavored and irresistible. You cant miss this Salmon Steaks Sauteed With... - 37.5368
Broiled Salmon With Basil Sauce
Combine oil, garlic, white wine and lemon juice in blender.
Add basil, Parmesan cheese and mustard and blend until smooth.
Preheat oven for broiling.
Put one-fourth of basil sauce in bottom of 9-inch oven-safe dish.
Arrange steaks on sauce and pour remaining... - 38.1251
Salmon With Fresh Basil Sauce
1. Cut the fish diagonally across the grain into slices about 1 inch thick.
2, In a large skillet, warm the oil over high heat. Add the fish pieces and cook for 3 minutes. Carefully turn the fish over and sprinkle them with the lemon juice and 1/8 teaspoon... - 38.5963
Poached Salmon With Tarragon Cream Sauce
To make Tarragon Cream Sauce, melt butter in medium saucepan over medium heat.
Add shallot and garlic; reduce heat to low and cook 5 minutes or until shallot is tender.
Add 1/2 cup wine and clam juice.
Bring to a simmer.
Simmer 10 minutes or until sauce is... - 45.3825
Broiled Salmon Tarragon
1) Preheat the broiler.
2) In a bowl, mix the melted butter, lemon juice and seasonings together.
3) Place the salmon steaks on a greased broiler rack and brush with half of the seasoned butter.
4) Broil the steaks 2 inches from heat for... - 45.9105
Salmon With Blackberry Sauce
Thaw fish, if frozen.
For sauce, in a small saucepan combine jam, onion, thyme, mustard, and garlic.
Bring just to boiling, stirring frequently; reduce heat.
Simmer, uncovered, about 10 minutes or until sauce is slightly thickened.
Remove from heat.
Cover and... - 42.1915
Fillets Of Salmon With Tomato And Chives
Sprinkle fillets with 1/4 teaspoon salt and 1/4 teaspoon pepper.
Bring 4 cups of water just to a boil in a large nonstick skillet over medium heat.
Reduce heat, and add fillets; cover and simmer 4 to 5 minutes or until fish flakes easily when tested with a... - 44.6737
Salmon With Mixed Greens
Salmon mostly feels and turns good when cooked with flavors and here is one such recipe. Learn from Mike Monahan how to cook salmon with some simple spices and flavors and serve it along with mixed salad greens. Wholesome indeed! - 118.44
Wild Fennel Crusted Salmon With Tomato
Chef Michael at Food-Travels.com is taking you to the next level this week with a beautiful salmon recipe. Tomato and fresh fennel accent the unique flavor of this fish wonderfully!
Finished dish - 45.6663
Smoked Salmon Crostini With Lemon Dill Aioli
This is an awesome appetizer for parties. The lemon dill aioli melts right into the toasted bread and gives you a savory flavor. I usually tone down the garlic and kick up the volume on the lemon, but the choice is yours. Adjust it to your taste and make it... - 36.2402
Provence Grilled Salmon
Here is an impressive video that shows how to make an incredibly flavored grilled salmon. This recipe is so simple yet a fantastic treat for all the salmon lovers. So see this amazing video and gear up to surprise your family and friends. - 102.12
Poached Salmon With Julienned Vegetables
Cut vegetables into julienne.
Heat butter in saute pan. Add vegetables and seasonings. Cover and cook 3 minutes over low heat. Remove vegetables from pan and set aside.
Add water and wine to saute pan. Season with salt and pepper and bring to boil. Cook 8... - 34.7024
Succulent sockeye salmon filets, wrapped in a crispy bundle of puff pastry and drizzled with creamy tender baby shrimp sauce. - 99.7837
Green Noodles With Lox And Cream
Peel and finely dice the onion.
Peel and dice the garlic.
Heat the butter in a large saucepan or a frying pan.
Saute the onion and garlic until golden brown.
Pour in the cream and simmer for 15 to 20 minutes, stirring occasionally, until thick and... - 46.1521
Fisherman S Stew
Cut fillets so you will have 6 pieces.
Heat oil and garlic in a large, deep frying pan; fry salmon 3 minutes on each side.
Sprinkle over the thyme, basil, rosemary, allspice, pepper, salt, onion, celery, parsley, and cayenne.
Pour in clam broth and wine and... - 43.5599
Lemon Salmon Brochettes
1. Remove skin from salmon and cut into 1 -inch cubes. Set aside.
2. In a small bowl, stir together lemonade concentrate, garlic, vinegar, clam juice, seafood rub and parsley. Set aside.
3. Alternate fish and tomatoes on skewers. Secure both ends with a w - 26.6598
Spinach Risotto & Curried Grilled Salmon For Dinner
For those who believe that Italian is served best at restaurants, Italian Rosotto preparation at home is going to leave you awestruck. This popular rice dish can be prepared within minutes in your kitchen and with the available ingredients. Serve with Indian... - 87.3988
Smoked Salmon Pizza
1. Place bread shell on a baking sheet. Arrange tomatoes, salmon, and provolone on top. Sprinkle with goat or feta cheese. Bake in a 400° oven for 11 to 13 minutes or till heated. If desired, garnish with fresh marjoram sprigs. Cut into 6 to 8 wedges. - 27.8709
Open Face Smoked Salmon Sandwich
1) Take a small sized mixing bowl and mix the cheese spread, salmon and cream cheese in it thoroughly.
2) Take the bread slices and spread the mixture on each of them topping them with an onion half.
3) Serve as required. - 32.1299
Carthusian Grilled Salmon
1. Prepare the charcoal grill.
2. Arrange salmon, bushed with oil, on a greased grill rack. Grill for 14 minutes, turning halfway through, till fish flakes are done.
3. Place a pan on medium heat, melt butter. Add shrimp and lobster and... - 40.7382
Salmon Fillets In Rice Paper Wrappers
This salmon fillet in rice peper wrappers is a delicate and elegant recipe for an asian meal. Prepared with salmon fillets with a herb mix of chives and cilantro with with ginger, garlic, chili flakes and sesame oil, the salmon fillets in rice paper wrappers... - 45.5636
The Real Aioli Flavored With Tarragon
Most of us have tasted the garlic flavored mayonnaise-based sauce and dip called aioli, served in fast food restaurants but few of us may have tasted the “real” aioli. The classic Italian “Aglio Olio” which simple means “garlic oil” is what chef... - 100.043
My Style Frankfurt Green Sauce
8 middle size potatoes and 2 eggs
peel off the potatoes skin and cut it to pieces, wash the egg , put them in a cooking pot add water up to top of the potatoes, add 1 tea spoon salt, let it boil around 23 minutes check if it is done or not, if it is done,... - 38.6661
Salmon In Rice Paper Wrap
This Salmon in Rice Paper Wrap is a perfect meal for weekends, or if you have special guests over for dinner. Easy to prepare and very flavorful. The hoisin and lime sauce accompanies it perfectly with its tartness. Take a look at this video and give it a go. - 120.256
Salmon Cranberry & Couscous Parcels
1. Boil the kettle. Put the couscous; cranberries and spices in a large bowl. Dot with the butter and pour over 350ml boiling water. Cover immediately with cling film and leave for 5 mins to steam. Remove the film and fluff with a fork to loosen the couscous... - 34.6779
Salmon In Puff Pastry
1. Preheat the oven at 200°C/400°F/Gas Mark 6,
2. Prepare the salmons by seasoning the fillets on both sides.
3. In a frying pan, melt butter and fry bacon for about 5 minutes such that crisp.
4. Add mushrooms and fry stirring... - 43.5198
Warm Salad And Char Grilled Courgettes And Salmon
1. To prepare the dressing, combine 3 tablespoons of the olive oil, 1 tablespoon of lemon juice, mustard, tarragon and seasoning into a bowl or a screw-topped jar.
2. Whisk or shake to blend ingredients. Set aside.
3. In another bowl, whisk... - 47.3938
Broiled Salmon With Mango Jalapeno Mint Salsa
This dish has such a delicious combination of flavors. The fresh mango, mint and cilantro add a tasty herb sweetness to the salmon while the jalapeno adds just the right amount of heat. If you don't like salmon, use the mango salsa on chicken, instead. - 34.8397
Roasted Vegetable Sandwiches: Part 1
Looking for easy yet tasty sandwich recipes? Sandwiches are the great snack to be served on anytime. This is the best dish to utilize all your vegetables. Here, you will find the recipe for three sandwiches, which can be made in your own kitchen. Watch this... - 109.14
Green And Gold Fettuccine With Salmon
1) In a medium bowl, put salmon and break them into large chunks with a fork and remove bone and skin (if desired).
2) Take a large skillet; heat oil in it over medium-high heat until hot and sauté garlic until golden.
3) Stir in parsley, oregano,... - 40.9252
Salmon Noodle Casserole
In 1 1/2-quart casserole, combine water, celery and butter.
Microwave at High for 5 to 8 minutes, or until water boils.
Stir in noodles and sauce mix, zucchini, milk, garlic salt and pepper.
Microwave, uncovered, at High for 6 to 9 minutes, or until... - 42.3027
Shake all ingredients in tightly covered jar.
Salmon-Potato Salad: Substitute 1 can (15 1/2 ounces) salmon, drained and flaked, for the tuna. - 25.1716
Tandoori Slyle Seafood Kabobs
These Tandoori Style Seafood Kabobs are an extravagance on seafood ! Collect a variety of seafood like salmon fillet, tuna steak, swordfish steak or shrimp and grill them with bell peppers. Your joy will know no bounds once you bite into one of these... - 47.0288
Fish Steaks With Rosemary
Lightly sprinkle fish with salt and pepper.
Dust with flour, shaking off excess.
Heat oil in a wide frying pan over medium heat until oil ripples when pan is tilted.
Add fish, without crowding, and cook, turning once, until fish tests done takes 4 to 5... - 39.1613
Saute Onion,garlic,fennel and add all liquor and reduced it add tomato paste and cook it till sourness of tomato paste goes off add loboster head and give brown colour and crushed it add water and simmer for 1... - 41.4621
Poached Seafood Italiano
Heat oil in large skillet.
Add garlic; saute 30 seconds.
Bring to boil.
Add salmon; cover.
Reduce heat to medium; simmer 6 minutes.
Add undrained tomatoes and olives; simmer 2 minutes or until salmon flakes easily when tested with fork.
Sprinkle... - 37.9937
This grilled fish recipe incorporates the delicious flavors of herbs. Marinated with herbs and mustard this is one dish that would add to the fun of your barbecue. The best way to spend a great day outdoors. - 31.0144
Planning to go to Italy? Do try the hot and tasty Cippino stew. An Italian specialty, the stew is made by using clams, scallop, shrimp, mussels and fish. Watch the video and try it all by yourself! - 113.589
The Posh Pescatarian: Seafood Jambalaya
Stephanie, The Posh Pescatarian, takes you on another exciting culinary adventure to the sultry Gulf Coast region of the U.S. and creates an incredible seafood jambalaya with shrimp, sockeye salmon and seafood sausage. Laissez les bon temps roule!! - 114.907
Home-cooked Easter Feast
Chef Melody Shammam stopped by the set of Fox 5 San Diego's morning show to discuss Easter ideas for 2012. - 107.388
Zesty Whole Baked Fish
1. Preheat the oven to 220°C/ 425°F/Gas Mark 7. Lightly rinse the fish and pat dry with absorbent kitchen paper. Season the cavity with a little salt and pepper. Make several diagonal cuts across the flesh of the fish and season.
2. Mix together the low-fat... - 40.2911
To prepare the mushrooms, carefully remove the stems.
Put the mushroom caps aside and finely chop the stems.
Melt the butter in one large, or two, frying pans.
Add the mushroom caps and toss them gently in the butter until well coated, then add the lemon... - 42.9267
How To Make A Japanese Sushi Dinner For Two
Who doesn't love sushi? Chef Bhal Dave teaches you to roll the perfect sushi at home using the traditional ingredients like rice, fish and more. Simple and lucid, this recipe will helps you pull off a perfect Japanese meal for your foodie friends and family. - 69.3411
Salad Greens With Pasta Plnwheels And Warm Tomato Vinaigrette
To Make Pasta Pinwheels: Fill a wide shallow pan half full of salted water.
Bring to a boil and cook noodles until tender.
Drain, rinse under cold water, and pat dry.
Meanwhile, rinse spinach leaves and while still damp, place in a microwavesafe pie... - 46.2771
Oriental Smoked Chicken
In a 9-inch skillet with lid simmer chicken in 2 cups water for 12 minutes; season with salt and pepper, if you like.
Remove chicken from pan; discard water, rinse and dry pan.
Remove skin, if you like.
Line pan with a piece of aluminum foil, fitting it up... - 34.7687
Garlic Herb Salmon Recipes By Category