- » Garlic Herb Pasta
Garlic Herb Pasta Recipes
Enjoy our collection of garlic herb pasta recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for garlic herb pasta recipes.
Pasta Shells With Garlic And Herbs
This Pasta Shells With Garlic And Herbs is simply irresistible and mouth-watering recipe. Try this easy to prepare Pasta Shells With Garlic And Herbs dish; I am sure you will love to share it with your loved ones. - 35.1148
Pasta With Garlic, Capers, And Herbs
Cook the pasta al dente in stockpot according to package directions; drain.
In saute pan, heat oil over medium-low heat.
Add garlic and cook 2 minutes.
Add capers and caper liquid and cook another minute.
To the saute pan, add pasta, herbs, and red-pepper... - 37.6891
Linguine With Squid, Tomatoes, Garlic, And Herbs
1. Bring a large pot of lightly salted water to a boil.
2. In a Dutch oven heat the olive oil over medium heat and saute it until it is soft and fragrant.
3. Add the wine, reduce it for 1 minute, add the tomatoes and bring the mixture to a boil.
4.... - 43.2936
Separate garlic into cloves; remove papery skins.
In a large skillet over low heat, saute garlic in oil for 20 minutes or until golden brown.
Remove from the heat; add parsley, oregano, salt and pepper.
Toss with pasta; serve immediately. - 30.2953
Pasta With Fresh Vegetables In Garlic Sauce
Cut carrots and zucchini lengthwise into thin slices with vegetable peeler.
Bring 1 inch water to a boil in medium saucepan; add carrots and zucchini.
Cook until crisp-tender.
Remove from saucepan and drain; set aside.
Melt butter in same saucepan over medium... - 40.8905
Pasta With No Cook Herb Tomato Sauce
1 Bring a large pot of water to a boil. Add the garlic to the water (it will cook along with the pasta).
2 Meanwhile, in a food processor, coarsely chop the basil. Add the canned tomatoes and coarsely chop. Add the fresh tomatoes (or additional canned... - 37.307
Linguine With Smoked Ham And Herb Butter
1 Bring a large pot of water to a boil.
2 Meanwhile, in a food processor, mince the garlic. Add the onions and coarsely chop; set aside. In the same work bowl, mince the fresh basil and parsley (if using); set aside.
3 Cut the carrots and squash into thin... - 40.0211
Pasta Shells Filled With Tomato Basil And Garlic
1. Cook the pasta shells until al dente. Drain very well. After they are drained, transfer to cotton or linen kitchen toweling and pat dry. Set aside.
2. In a large bowl, combine the tomatoes, cucumber, basil, garlic, olive oil, vinegar, and salt and pepper... - 32.7218
Linguine With Knock Out Garlic Pesto
1. Place garlic, basil, parsley, and pine nuts in a food processor and process 15 seconds. With machine on, pour 3/4 cup olive oil through feed tube in a steady stream until coarsely pureed. With machine still running, add cheese and then 1/4 cup olive oil... - 27.1578
Spaghetti With Oil And Garlic
Bring a large pot of water to the boil for the pasta.
Add salt and the spaghetti and boil for 6 to 8 minutes or until al dente.
While the pasta is boiling, gently heat the olive oil, garlic, salt and red pepper flakes for about 5 minutes.
Do not... - 33.503
Pasta With Parsley And Garlic In Olive Oil
In a large skillet, heat the oil with the parsley and garlic over moderate-to-high heat.
When the garlic and parsley sizzle and begin to brown, after 1 to 2 minutes, stir in the broth, taking care to avoid splattering.
As soon as it simmers, pour the sauce... - 26.9238
Pasta Shells With Eggplant Tomatoes And Chick Peas
1 ln a 12 inch nonstick skillet, heat 2 teaspoons of the oil over moderately high heat.
Add half of the eggplant and cook, stirring frequently, for 5 minutes or until lightly colored.
Add 2 tablespoons of the waterand cook 1 minute longer or until the water... - 41.8854
Tri Color Pasta With Herbed Butter
1. In large serving bowl place pasta, margarine, herbs, garlic salt and pepper and toss until margarine is melted.
2. Use as desired. - 29.9927
Pasta & Fagioli
Heat oil in a large skillet.
Saute onion and garlic in oil until onion is golden.
Add tomatoes with liquid, parsley, salt, pepper and rosemary.
Bring to a boil.
Reduce heat and simmer 5 minutes.
Add beans with liquid and uncooked macaroni.
Bring to a... - 44.749
Pasta Al Pesto
With a blender, or a mortar and pestle, reduce the basil, parsley, and garlic to a pulp, slowly adding olive oil to make a smooth paste.
Add nutmeg, cheese, and 1 teaspoon salt.
Cook noodles in a large amount of boiling salted water until tender.
Drain, add... - 33.6521
Peas With Pasta Shells
1. Steam or cook the peas in very little water for 5 to 7 minutes. Set aside.
2. In a 2-quart saucepan, heat the oil and saute the onion until it begins to soften and turn color. Add the garlic, and cook 2 minutes longer. Add the tomatoes, and cook slowly for... - 33.4731
Pasta Primavera Mould
1. Clean each vegetable by paring, washing, stringing, and slicing where necessary. Cook the asparagus, broccoli, and peas separately in boiling salted water until al dente. Do not overcook.
2. In a saucepan, heat chicken stock, cream, garlic, mushrooms, and... - 39.4155
Spinach Fettuccine With Vegetables
1 lna 10-inch nonstick skillet, heat the oil over moderately low heat.
Add the shallots and cook for 1 minute.
Add the sweet peppers, carrot, garlic, salt, and black pepperand cook, stirring, for 1 minute.
Add the stock, bringtoa boil, lowerthe heat, and... - 40.2947
Pasta Salad With Roasted Garlic
Pasta Salad With Roasted Garlic has a luscious taste. Pasta Salad With Roasted Garlic gets its taste from bacon mixed with breadcrumbs and flavored with herbs. Pasta Salad With Roasted Garlic is inspired by many food joints all over the world. - 36.5851
Grilled Vegetable Pasta
Grill the tomato, pepper and onion halves over medium heat until browned and tender.
Remove from the heat and chop coarsely.
Cook the pasta as per the packet instructions.
In the meantime, mix together the oil, garlic, herbs, olives and seasoning.
Drain the... - 40.8781
Pasta With Fresh Tomato Sauce
Pasta With Fresh Tomato Sauce is an irresistible side dish recipe that you will surely love to try. A recipe prepared with pasta; I am sure you will enjoy this Pasta With Fresh Tomato Sauce!. - 32.9218
Pasta With Tomatoes And Mozzarella In A Salad
1. Rub the bottom and sides of a wooden bowl (8 or 9 inches wide) with the garlic clove. Discard any remaining garlic or reserve for another use.
2. To the bowl, add the pasta, tomatoes, mozzarella, most of the basil (save a little for garnish), onion rings,... - 29.3085
Linguine With White Clam Sauce
Cook the linguine according to package directions, omitting the salt.
Rinse with cold water, drain, and set aside.
Meanwhile, heat the olive oil in a heavy 10 inch skillet over moderate heat for 1 minute; add the onion and garlic and cook, uncovered, until... - 39.7876
Olive Oil And Garlic Sauce
1. In a skillet heat the oil, add the garlic, and cook just until garlic begins to color. (If the. garlic turns brown, you'll have to start over using fresh garlic and oil.)
2. Add the salt, pepper, and parsley. Stir well and remove from the heat immediately.... - 21.7157
Pasta With Cheese And Parsley
Pasta With Cheese And Parsley is a mouth watering recipe which you would surely want to get to your guests attention. This great tasting and easy to prepare recipe will surely tempt you to serve to your loved ones. So make sure you dish out this Pasta With... - 35.112
Pasta With Herbs
Cook the pasta until tender, rinse under cold water and drain.
Mix the herbs, garlic, oil and cheese in a blender, and liquidize to make a sauce.
Add the sauce to the cooked pasta and gently heat, while stirring. - 24.4146
Walnut And Garlic Pesto Pasta
If you are tired of the tomato or cream based pastas watch this video to know how to make a really rustic, light, nutty pasta. Not everything has to be colorful, to be good. This extremely simple version uses fresh garden herbs, garlic and walnuts for a... - 101.012
Fish And Pasta Pronto
Heat the oil in a medium-size saucepan over moderate heat for 1 minute.
Add the celery and garlic and saute for 1 minute, stirring often.
Add the tomatoes, stock, salt, basil, and oregano, and bring to a boil.
Add the pasta, cover, and simmer, stirring... - 37.1028
Eggplant And Fresh Tagliatelle
1. Wash or wipe clean the egg plant. Remove the ends; peel if large, but don't fret if some of its purple skin remains. Slice the eggplant as thinly as you can. Set the slices in a colander, add salt, and allow to drain for at least 30 minutes.
2. Pour about... - 33.8615
Rigatoni With Zucchini Slices
1. In a 1 1/2 or 2 quart casserole or a saucepan that has a tight-fitting lid, heat 1 tablespoon of butter and the oil and allow it to get bubbly. Add the garlic and saute 1 minute, then turn the heat off.
2. Arrange half the zucchini slices in the bottom of... - 35.5919
Crispy Italian Herb Chicken With Tri Color Rotini Pasta
Prepare chicken according to package directions. Cook and drain pasta. Add water, oil and broccoli to skillet; cover. Cook 2 to 4 minutes. Stir in pasta, tomatoes and garlic; continue cooking 2 minutes longer. Serve chicken with pasta. Sprinkle with Parmesan... - 29.125
Capellini With Tomatoes And Basil Sauce
Cook in boiling water until al dente (firm to the bite).
Drain and set aside.
Meanwhile, prepare sauce.
Combine in bowl.
Heat in large saucepan.
Add above tomato mixture and heat thoroughly.
Add pasta and toss until mixture is hot and well-combined. - 36.8967
Garlic Anchovy Sauce
1. In a skillet, heat the oil and add the crushed garlic cloves. Saute until they are a very light tan, then remove and discard them. Do not let the cloves cook longer than light beige or tan. Add the anchovy filet pieces and, with a fork or wooden spoon,... - 24.9473
Pasta With Herb Sauce
1. Cook pasta according to package directions. Drain and keep warm.
2. To make sauce, heat oil in a saucepan and cook onion and garlic for 2-3 minutes. Stir in flour and stock and continue to cook until sauce thickens.
3. Stir in yogurt and heat gently. Mix... - 35.6393
€¢ Place the butter and margarine in a microwave-safe bowl. Microwave 2 minutes at HIGH.
€¢ Add the garlic, microwave another minute at HIGH.
€¢ Add the parsley and the cheese. Stir to mix. Set aside.
€¢ Place 4 cups (1 L) water in a... - 35.2332
Pasta With Six Herb Sauce
Cook pasta in boiling water in a large saucepan.
Drain, set aside and keep warm.
To make sauce, melt butter in a saucepan over a medium heat.
Add rosemary, sage, basil, marjoram, oregano, parsley and garlic and cook, stirring, for 1 minute.
Stir in wine and... - 34.0814
Fettuccine With Scallops, Citrus And Herbs
Bring a large pot of water to the boil for the pasta and asparagus.
Put the wine and the crushed garlic in a medium-large saucepan and bring just to a simmer.
Add the scallops and cook gently for 30 seconds until they are opaque.
Remove the scallops to a bowl... - 44.9098
Chilled Penne Tomato Salad
Cook in boiling water until al dente (firm to the bite).
Drain and set aside.
Meanwhile, prepare sauce.
Combine in large bowl, add pasta, toss, and allow to chill and marinate for at least 1-2 hours. - 30.0449
Roasted Garlic And Herb
1) Preheat a roasting tin to 375°F with 4 tablespoons of oil.
2) Crock up the garlic head and leave each garlic clove in its skin.
3) Stir garlic cloves in the preheated oil and roast for about 10-15 minutes, until tanned and... - 39.0814
Linguine With Olive Oil, Garlic And Fresh Herbs
Process the pasta.
Cut into linguine.
Cook in a large kettle of boiling salted water.
In a food processor or blender, puree the garlic, thyme and cilantro.
Add the oil, and blend another 10 seconds.
Toss the hot noodles in the pesto.
Serve. - 35.6361
Fusilli With Eggplant And Tomatoes
1. Put the dried mushrooms in a small bowl, cover them with luke warm water, and let stand for about 30 minutes. Mean while, spread eggplant out on paper towels, sprinkle with salt, and let drain for 30 minutes.
2. In a large skillet, heat the olive oil, add... - 36.7024
Creamy Garlic Pasta Sauce
1) In a microwavable bowl, add butter and cream and microwave uncovered on HIGH for 1 minute.
2) In another microwave dish, add the cream cheese, mix in butter and cream and beat well into a smooth texture.
3) Add in the herb paste or freshly pounded... - 37.6697
Beef And Pasta Salad With Garlic Dressing
1) In a pan, cook the macaroni as per the package instructions.
2) Drain the macaroni, rinse under cold running water, then drain thoroughly and keep aside.
3) In another pan, cook the green beans in boiling salted water for 20 to 25 minutes or until... - 46.636
Pasta With Herb Sauce
Pasta With Herb Sauce is an amazingly delicious side dish recipe. The effortlessly prepared Pasta With Herb Sauce is a dish that you would love to serve at your party. - 28.4963
Pasta With Tuna In An Herb Tomato Sauce
Cook in boiling water until firm to the bite (al dente).
Drain and set aside.
Heat in large skillet.
Add and saute for 1 minute.
Add and cook until anchovies become pastelike.
Add to above, stirring occasionally, until tomatoes are broken up.
Cook over a... - 45.5471
Pasta With Fresh Tomato And Fresh Herbs
In a large skillet, heat the oil over moderate heat.
Add the garlic and, as soon as it sizzles, stir in the tomatoes and herbs.
Saute just until the tomatoes' juices thicken, 7 to 10 minutes.
Pour over cooked pasta. - 35.4091
Pasta With Herb Sauce
1. Cook the pasta according to package directions.
2. Meanwhile, combine the parsley, basil and garlic in a mortar. With a pestle pound them into a paste. Gradually work in the olive oil and cheese and season to taste with cayenne. Or blend ingredients in an... - 32.5119
Fresh Herb Pasta
In a food processor, whirl herb of your choice with egg and water until pureed.
Add 1 cup of the flour to herb puree in food processor.
Whirl until dough forms a smooth, elastic ball (2 to 3 minutes).
If dough feels sticky, add about 1 tablespoon more flour... - 26.488
Pasta With Spaghetti Squash, Herbs And Parmesan
With a large, sharp knife, carefully cut the squash in half lengthwise.
Use a spoon to scrape out the seeds and their strings from each half.
Put the two halves cut sides down in a large pot (or two pots, if they won't fit in one).
Add enough cold water to... - 45.1507
Lightly Herbed Pasta Alfredo
1. Cook the pasta according to the package directions.
2. Using a steamer basket, place the vegetables over boiling water to steam until they are crisp-tender.
3. While those are cooking away, heat the oil in a large saucepan over medium-low heat. Add the... - 39.0743
Spicy Ricotta Agnolotti In Herb Leaf Pasta
1) In a food processor, mix the flour and salt for 1 or 2 seconds. Add the whole eggs and process into a smooth dough, add more flour or a little water, if required.
2) Cover the dough with a damp cloth or plastic wrap and allow to stand for 30... - 44.4215
Cheese With Herbs And Pasta
Melt the butter in a large frying pan and gently saute the onion and garlic until tender, about 5 minutes.
Set the pasta to cook in boiling water.
Mix the sour cream and ricotta cheese to a smooth consistency.
Add the parsley, basil and oregano and stir... - 36.1189
Tortellini With Four Herbs
1. Combine the olive oil with parsley, basil, dill, marjoram, garlic, and pepper to taste. Allow to marinate for about an hour for the oil to excite the herbs (or release herbal flavors).
2. Cook the tortellini until al dente. Drain well in a colander and put... - 31.1366
Two Cheese Herbed Pasta
Melt margarine in medium skillet.
Add garlic and saute 1 minute.
Add spaghetti, parsley, oregano, and thyme; saute over low heat, stirring occasionally, about 5 minutes or until spaghetti is heated through.
Transfer pasta to serving plate.
Sprinkle Bleu... - 35.0728
Herbed Pasta Salad
First, make the dressing.
Put all the ingredients in a blender or food processor and process until combined.
Cook the pasta in plenty of boiling water for 8-10 minutes, or until it is tender, but still firm.
In a large bowl, gently toss together... - 38.9694
Tuna Pasta Salad With Herb Vinaigrette
Tuna Pasta Salad with Herb Vinaigrette is simple to make and tasty to eat. As a brunch, substitute for an evening snack or along with a complete meal - Tuna Pasta Salad with Herb Vinaigrette is perfect to have anytime of the day. Try this at home and... - 41.8602
Pasta Herb Salad
1. Cook pasta according to package directions; drain and rinse thoroughly to cool.
2. Don't rely on the package for correct cooking time. Start timing when the water returns to a boil. Most pastas cook in 8 to 12 minutes.
3. Combine pasta with grated... - 38.8951
Tri Pasta Salad With Herbed Vinaigrette
Cook pastas according to package directions, omitting salt and fat.
Drain; rinse under cold water, and drain.
Place in a large bowl.
Add green pepper and next 6 ingredients; toss well.
Combine vinegar and remaining ingredients in a jar; cover tightly, and... - 40.1652
Cold Herbed Pasta Salad
Cook the pasta in 2 quarts of rapidly boiling water.
While the pasta is cooking, put the carrots through the fine shredderof a food processor.
When the pasta is al dente tender but still firm to the bite hold a strainer over the pot near the edge and scoop... - 40.6523
Herb Tomato Sauce With Zucchini Pasta
Try out this amazing recipe for tomato sauce paired with some zucchini noodles. The video here is simply incredible and shares a dish that is completely raw but flavorful and healthy. See this interesting video to prepare this raw aromatic herb tomato sauce... - 118.523
Herbed Pasta-and-seafood Stew
Cut fish into 1-inch (2.5 cm) chunks.
Drain clams, reserving juice; set aside.
In large heavy saucepan, heat oil over medium-high heat; cook onions and garlic until tender, about 2 minutes.
Stir in tomatoes, tomato juice, reserved clam juice, parsley, lemon... - 31.9364
Chicken Breasts With Herbed Angel Hair Pasta
Tear off two (10" X 14") sheets of parchment.
Fold each in half and trim the edges to form a half-moon shape.
Open the paper and coat the top side with no-stick spray.
Place two tomato slices, slightly overlapped, near the crease on each piece of paper.
In a... - 36.9556
Crabmeat With Herbs And Pasta
1) In a large skillet, heat oil and butter over medium-high heat and sauté onion, carrot and garlic until vegetables are soft, but not brown.
2) Minimize the heat to medium and add in crabmeat, basil, parsley and lemon juice.
3) Stir cook for 4... - 37.5669
Seasoned Couscous Mix
In medium bowl, combine all ingredients; mix well.
Store in airtight container.
For 2 servings of cooked couscous, use 1/2 cup couscous mix and 3/4 cup water. (Stir dry mix before measuring.)
Bring water to a boil in small saucepan; stir in couscous... - 35.0539
Linguini With Anchovy And Caper Sauce
1. Soak the anchovy filets in cool water for 30 minutes. Drain, pat dry, and chop finely. Set aside.
2. In a skillet, heat the oil and saute the garlic until it turns to a light brown. Remove the garlic with a slotted spoon and discard.
3. To the skillet, add... - 35.5806
Fettuccine With Onions And Bacon
In 1 1/2 quart casserole, place butter, onion, garlic and bacon.
Microwave at high (10) 3 to 4 minutes; stir after 2 minutes.
Add cream, Parmesan cheese, parsley, pepper, salt and fettuccine.
Microwave at high (10) 1 1/2 to 3 minutes until... - 40.8825
Tagliolini With Crabmeat
1. In a saucepan, heat the butter and oil, and saute the onions, celery, and garlic until soft. Add the parsley, salt, pepper, paprika, and fish broth and cook over low heat for 10 minutes. Stir in the crabmeat and simmer for 5 minutes. Adjust seasoning.
2.... - 34.0302
Spaghettini With Italian Tuna
1. In a large skillet, heat the olive oil and saute the garlic over moderate heat until it has just begun to turn color. Add the parsley and cook for 1 minute more.
2. Add the tomatoes with their juice, lower the heat, stir frequently, and cook uncovered for... - 34.9759
Linguine With Spicy Parsley Clam Sauce
1 Bring a large pot of water to a boil.
2 Meanwhile, thinly slice the onion and chop the parsley.
3 In a large skillet, melt the butter in the oil over medium heat. Add the garlic and onion and saute until the onion is translucent and beginning to brown... - 36.3529
Spaghetti With Olive Oil And Garlic
1. In a skillet add olive oil and heat.
2. Add crushed garlic with garlic press. Heat till the garlic turns golden burn, but be careful not to burn.
3. Combine oregano, basil and pepper. Turn the heat off.
4. In another cooking pot add 4 quarts water.... - 41.3999
Spaghetti With Tuna Sauce
Spaghetti With Tuna Sauce is simply irresistible. Try this amazingly delicious Spaghetti With Tuna Sauce recipe; I am sure you will always tempt to prepare this for every party! - 34.625
Penne With Herbed Tomato Tuna Sauce
in heavy saucepan, heat oil over medium heat; cook onion and garlic for 5 minutes or until tender, stirring occasionally.
Add tomatoes and break up using back of spoon.
Stir in chicken stock, basil and rosemary; simmer, uncovered, for 10 minutes.
Stir in tuna... - 40.6961
Penne With Grilled Vegetables And Herbed Ricotta
1. Heat the oven to 400Â°F.
2. Light a charcoal fire or heat the broiler.
3. Bringing a large pot of lightly salted water to a boil cook the pasta until it is almost tender, drain it running under cold water until it is cool and set... - 47.957
Linguine With Shrimp And Clam Sauce
Linguine With Shrimp And Clam Sauce is an easy to prepare side dish recipe which cannot just escape your guest's attention. Try this amazingly delicious Linguine With Shrimp And Clam Sauce, you will surely love to talk about with us. - 38.664
Fragrant Fresh Herb
Cook pasta in a large pot of boiling, salted water, until firm to the bite.
While pasta is cooking, heat oil in a large frying pan.
Add garlic and herbs, and cook over medium heat until fragrant, 1 minute.
Add salt and pepper to taste.
Drain pasta, reserving... - 40.0346
Tarragon Seafood Salad
Cook macaroni as directed on package except add pea pods 1 minute before pasta is done; drain.
Rinse pasta and pea pods in cold water; drain.
Gently toss all ingredients. - 28.6568
Butter a 13" x 9" baking dish; set aside.
Bring water to a rapid boil in a heavy 5 quart pot or Dutch oven.
Add salt and oil.
Gradually add lasagne noodles, being sure water continues to boil.
Cook noodles uncovered until tender but firm, stirring... - 44.7356
Spaghetti With Meatballs
In a large heavy pot, heat olive oil.
Saute onion and garlic until onion is golden.
Add tomato sauce, tomato puree, 1 cup water, parsley, 1 teaspoon salt, oregano, Italian herbs, basil, marjoram, bay leaf and pepper.
Bring to a boil and reduce heat.
Cover and... - 44.4163
pasta primavera is a herbed vegetable linguine recipe. Prepared with celery, onions, red pepper and zucchini, the linguine is flavored with garlic. Herbed with italian herbs like oregano and basil, this green pasta primavera is a healthy delight to tuck into... - 41.3208
Macaroni Salad With Basil Tomatoes And Chick Peas
1 Cook the pasta in unsalted water according to package directions.
Drain, rinse undercold runningwaterto stop the cooking, and drain again, then transfer to a large bowl.
Add the chick peas, tomatoes, green onions, basil, lemonjuice, and pepperand toss... - 36.3004
Pink Pasta With Dill Sauce
1. In a mixing bowl or a food processor, whisk the egg yolk or process it until it is lemon colored and thick. Add the olive oil in a thin stream, then add the vegetable oil also in a thin stream, whisking or processing constantly until mixture thickens to... - 36.1487
Pasta With Cauliflower And Cacciocavallo
1. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees. Remove all the leaves from the cauli flower and scoop out most of the stalk. Dont cut too deeply, or you'll end up with florets instead. Cook the full head by boiling it in water with lemon juice and salt for 8 to 10... - 35.8033
Spinach Herb Fettuccine
Cook pasta according to package directions, then drain.
Meanwhile, in a small saucepan cook onion in margarine till tender.
Stir in cornstarch, basil, bouillon granules, garlic powder, and pepper.
Add milk and water.
Cook and stir till thickened... - 42.7619
Spaghetti With Herb Sauce
1. Put the herbs, garlic and half the pine nuts into a food processor or blender. With the machine running, gradually add the oil and process to form a thick puree.
2. Cook the spaghetti in plenty of boiling salted water for about minutes until al dente.... - 34.3213
Fettuccine With Chevre And Herbs
In a heavy, medium-size saucepan, heat cream, milk, and garlic over low heat until bubbles form around edges of liquid.
Remove from heat; add chevre cubes and whisk until cheese is melted and mixture is smooth.
Add vinegar; add salt and pepper to taste.
Let... - 39.0094
Fettuccine Alfredo With Herbs And Chicken
Fettuccine alfredo is a pasta dish made from fettuccine pasta tossed with Parmesan cheese, butter, and heavy cream. As the cheese melts, it thickens the liquids to form a smooth and rich coating on the pasta. Although it was named by an Italian restaurateur,... - 49.6505
Spaghetti With Scallion Tomato And Herb Sauce
Here's a mouthwatering Spaghetti With Scallion Tomato And Herb Sauce recipe for you which is also really simple to make. This makes a great main dish recipe and will certainly bag you a lot of compliments. Roll up your sleeves and try this yummy Spaghetti... - 44.7453
Tomato And Herb Rigatoni
Combine first 10 ingredients in a large bowl.
Let stand at room temperature 1 hour.
Cook pasta according to package directions, omitting salt and fat; drain.
Add pasta to tomato mixture, and toss well.
Garnish with fresh basil sprigs, if desired. - 33.6731
Rich Spaghetti With Herbed Cheese
1. In a medium bowl, blend the ricotta cheese with garlic
2. In a blender, process the walnuts and mix to the ricotta along with herbs, cheese and kelp power
3. In a large kettle, boil water and cook the pasta tillfirm tender; cook peas in a little... - 41.2716
Fettuccine With Fresh Herb And Parmesan Sauce
1) Follow package instructions to cook pasta until al dente and drain well.
2) In the meantime, in a small bowl, mix together cheese, olive oil, herbs, egg yolk and garlic.
3) Take a saucepan; heat it over very low heat and put cooked... - 36.171
Herbed Rotelle With Balsamic Vinegar
1. In small bowl, soak dried tomatoes in boiling water to cover 2 minutes, drain and chop.
2. In large nonstick skillet, heat oil add zucchini and garlic.
3. Cook, stirring frequently 4-5 minutes.
4. Stir in dried and plum tomatoes, rosemary and... - 45.1253
Cheese Tortellini With Herbed Tomato Sauce
Coat a nonstick skillet with cooking spray; place over medium-high heat until hot.
Add onion, celery, carrot, and garlic; saute 5 minutes or until onion is tender.
Add tomato, oregano, and basil; reduce heat, and simmer, uncovered, 20 minutes or until... - 41.3872
Latin Seitan Stew With Vegetables And Herbs
Have you tried a stew with seitan? Here is a great recipe for a Latin seitan stew. Filled with the goodness of loads of vegetables and of course the seitan. This stew is filled with health and is a great option for a meal. Lots of herbs in this dish, it is... - 121.62
Cheesy Pesto Sauce
1. In the mixing bowl of a food processor or blender, put the garlic, salt, basil, pinenuts and olive oil, and process until smooth, scraping down sides one or two times.
2. Add the cheeses and butter and process very briefly, just to incorporate the cheeses... - 30.2471
Broccoli With Sicilian Sauce
Combine olive oil, onion, and garlic in a saucepan; cook until onion is softened but not browned.
Blend in flour, salt, and pepper.
Add chicken bouillon and cook, stirring constantly, until sauce thickens.
Add anchovies, olives, and cheese.
Stir only until... - 36.3864
Pasta Al Pesto
Place the basil in a blender (don't bother trying this with dried basil; it won't work).
Add the oil, garlic, parsley, salt, pepper, and pine nuts, walnuts, or almonds.
Blend until all are chopped very fine.
Remove from the blender, and add the Parmesan or... - 30.4767
Whole Wheat Pasta With Ricotta
1. In a large skillet, heat the butter and olive oil until melted and combined. Add the garlic and saute until pale. Do not brown the garlic.
2. Add the milk, cream, salt, and red pepper flakes. Heat the mixture to just below the boiling point. Then add the... - 33.3449
Piselli Pasta With Three Vegetables
1. Add 1 cup water to a medium pan. Lay the carrot, zucchini, and asparagus neatly in a vegetable steamer and put it into the pan. Cover the pan, turn the heat to medium high, and steam the vegetables for 2 minutes. Remove the steamer and set aside for a few... - 35.3615
This mediterranean pasta is a herbed sausage pasta. Made with country sausage cooked with the flavor of onions and garlic, it also has zucchini slices in it. Herbed with basil and oregano, the mediterranean sausage pasta is finished with tomatoes and served... - 39.048