- » Garlic Herb Bagels
Garlic Herb Bagels Recipes
Enjoy our collection of garlic herb bagels recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for garlic herb bagels recipes.
Garlic And Herb Bagel Chips
1. Slice the bagels diagonally into 1/4-inch-thick slices. Coat the inside of a large bowl with the garlic, and sprinkle the Italian seasoning over the garlic coating. Place the bagel chips in the bowl, and toss gently until the chips are coated with the... - 23.279
Hot Herb Bread
Cut bread diagonally in 1 slices.
Blend butter with seasonings, and spread on both sides of bread.
Put slices together and wrap in foil 'boat fashion.
Sprinkle top liberally with cheese and parsley flakes.
Bake at 400° for 10 minutes, or until well heated. - 32.7202
Hot Herb Bread
1. Preheat oven to moderate (375° F.).
2. Slice almost through the bread at one-and-one-half-inch intervals, leaving it attached at the bottom crust.
3. Cream the butter with the remaining ingredients and spread the cut surfaces with the herbed butter. Place... - 26.3166
Crispy Bagel Chips
Preheat oven to 250°.
In small bowl, thoroughly blend all ingredients except bagels; generously brush on both sides of bagel slices, On two ungreased baking sheets, arrange bagel slices and bake 50 minutes or until crisp and golden.
Store in airtight... - 25.4691
Place butter and spices in a glass custard cup and heat on full power 1 minute.
Slice bread crosswise in 1/2 inch slices, being careful not to slice through bottom crust.
Brush herb spread on slices.
Wrap in paper toweling and place in bread... - 33.5464
French Bread A La Zonie
Split the loaf of bread lengthwise, then slice the halves crosswise just to the crust but not through it.
Mix the cheese, parsley, garlic, lemon juice, salt, and pepper; beat in enough melted butter and olive oil to make a creamy, spreadable mixture.
Spread... - 28.2569
Herbed Dinner Rolls
1) Preheat the oven to 375°F.
2) In a small saucepan, mix together skim milk, margarine, sugar, Italian seasoning, garlic powder and salt. Cook on medium heat till the margarine melts.
3) Cool down the mixture to lukewarm.
4) In a... - 45.4003
Herbed Italian Cocktail Mix
1) Clean and dry a container with lid for storage.
2) In large bowl, combine croutons, corn nuts, cereal and bagel chips.
3) In small bowl, combine margarine, basil and onion powder;
4) Pour the margarine mix evenly over crouton... - 40.6262
Herbed Cream Cheese Dip
Combine the parsley, basil, and garlic in the bowl of a food processor fitted with a steel chopping blade and pulse until the garlic is finely chopped.
Add the cream cheese, salt, and Tabasco and process until smooth.
For a creamier consistency, add the milk... - 31.5418
Herbed Mushroom Pate
1) Take a 12-inch skillet, heat butter and cook the garlic and mushrooms in it for about 5 minutes or until the entire liquid is absorbed.
2) Allow to cool down to room temperature.
3) In a food processing bowl, blend the cream cheese, mushroom... - 44.737
Italian Cream Cheese Spread
1. Place the water in a small saucepan, and bring to a boil over high heat. Stir in the tomatoes, cover, and remove from the heat. Set aside for at least 15 minutes, or until the water is absorbed.
2. Combine the cream cheese, olives, scallions, and basil in... - 28.3685
Artichoke Pepper Torte
In medium bowl, combine bagels, oil and 1 teaspoon chives; mix well.
Spray 9x2 1/2-inch springform baking pan with vegetable cooking spray.
Press bagel mixture into bottom of springform pan.
Bake at 375°F 15 minutes; cool.
With electric mixer, combine... - 44.575
Garlic Herb Bagels Recipes By Category