Stir Fried Garlic
- » Garlic Ginger Tofu Stir Fry
Garlic Ginger Tofu Stir Fry Recipes
Enjoy our collection of garlic ginger tofu stir fry recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for garlic ginger tofu stir fry recipes.
Steamed Broccoli With Garlic Ginger Sauce And Tofu
Thai cuisine offers many healthy salads using lot of fresh vegetables and flavors and here is a recipe to make one. Check out the chef mixing steamed broccoli with tofu and seasonings to make a flavorful salad. Steamy affair with broccoli! - 109.318
Stir Fried Tofu With Soybeans And Ginger Tofu
Stir Fried Tofu with Soybeans and Ginger Tofu, both these tofu dishes are healthy. A must try as they are easy to make and so full of nutrition. Chef Michelle has made it in a pretty simple way, there cannot be anything easier than this. These are highly... - 134.635
Tofu And Vegetable Stir Fry In Black Bean Sauce
Like tofu? This is meant for you...fast and healthy...great for vegetarians. Chef MJ demonstrates a delicious and healthy way to use tofu in a black bean stir fry. It is low in calories and full of flavor. This stir-fry is the perfect way to enjoy the colors,... - 130.76
Tofu Stir Fry With Rice
Freneat the oven to 325F Cook the rice according to package directions; omit the salt.
Meanwhile, to toast the sesame seeds, spread them out in a pie pan and bake, uncovered, shaking the pan frequently, until the seeds are golden about 10 minutes.
Set... - 42.1169
Here is a really interesting Stir-Fry Supreme you can try out. Stir-Fry Supreme is good enough to try. A really well done recipe! - 33.5194
Tofu Black Bean Stir Fry
1.In a medium bowl, add tofu cubes and black bean sauce. Toss to coat tofu. Let sit for 10 minutes.
2.In a large, non-stick wok or frying pan over medium high heat, heat canola oil. Stir fry tofu until lightly browned and heated through.
3.Add garlic,... - 140.8
Tofu Sesame Stir-fry With Oyster Sauce
All stir-fry lovers rejoice. Here's a lovely recipe by Chef Russel, shown in the video, that is Asian in nature while being completely vegetarian. Like all stir-fry's its quick, simple and full of flavors. - 129.884
Korean Spicy Tofu Stir-fry
Some of the best recipes are those which are made with intuition. Tofu is a great option for meatless cooking and goes so well with this spicy-sweet sauce. This Korean style spicy tofu stir-fry is a great dish for a vegetarian meal in a hurry. It’s a... - 117.318
Tofu And Vegetable Stir Fry
1. In a bowl, combine all sauce ingredients and mix them thoroughly.
2. Ready the stir-frying ingredients - Chop the tofu into manageable pieces and prepare other vegetables.
3. Take a large frying pan, or wok and fry the garlic briskly for few... - 47.4724
Tofu Stir Fry
1. Cook rice according to package directions.
2. While rice is cooking, heat oil in large skillet. Add broccoli, carrot, bell pepper and onion; cook and stir 3 minutes.
3. Combine teriyaki sauce, orange juice, cornstarch, garlic, ginger and pepper sauce in... - 39.4426
Tofu & Vegetable Stir Fry
Tofu and vegetable stir fry is a meaty stir fry made along with pork strips. Wok cooked with veggies like chinese cabbage, onion, tomatoes and flavored with garlic, ginger root and soy sauce, this stir fry is excellent with noodles or rice and is esily... - 45.0004
Soy Glazed Tofu With Gingered Vegetables
Place the tofu between several layers of paper towels.
Let stand about 5 minutes to remove extra moisture, occasionally pressing down gently with your hands.
Heat 2 teaspoons of oil in a large non-stick skillet over medium-high heat.
Add the tofu and cook,... - 40.7855
Vegetable And Tofu Stir Fry
Prepare rice according to package directions; keep warm.
For sauce, in a small bowl stir together the broth, dry sherry, cornstarch, soy 'sauce, sugar, ginger, and, if desired, crushed red pepper.
Coat a wok or large skillet with cooking... - 41.7006
Stir Fried Tofu And Broccoli
1. Heat the oil in a wok or skillet and stir-fry the scallions and garlic for 1 minute. Remove with a slotted spoon to paper toweling and keep warm.
2. Add the tofu to the wok and stir-fry until lightly browned. Remove and add to the scallions. Add more oil... - 30.0685
Hunan Stir Fry With Tofu
The hunan stir fry with tofu is a meaty tofu recipe made with pork. Sherried to taste, it is wok cooked and spiced with garlic and ginger root. Stir fried along with vegetables, is flavored with soy sauce and vinegar and is served a bit saucy. - 45.8907
Marinated Tofu Stir Fry
Mix together the garlic, soy sauce, ginger, and dried chilli flakes in a bowl.
Add the tofu and set aside to marinate for about 30 minutes.
Heat the oil in a non-stick frying pan or wok.
Lift the tofu from the marinade with a slotted spoon, add to the pan,... - 33.8235
Stir Fry Tofu
Pour boiling water over the bean sprouts, leave to stand for 2 minutes, then drain.
Rinse the tofu in hot water, drain on paper towels and cut into 1-inch cubes.
Heat the oil in a frying pan and add the garlic, ginger, scallions, mushrooms and pepper.
Cook... - 36.457
Tofu And Vegetable Stir Fry
For sauce, stir together the water, dry sherry, cornstarch, soy sauce, sugar, bouillon granules, and ginger.
Spray a wok or large skillet with nonstick spray coating.
Preheat over medium high heat.
Add carrots and garlic and stir fry for 2... - 41.3702
Stir Fried Tofu & Vegetables
Place tofu in a shallow bowl.
In another bowl, mix soy, vinegar, cumin, garlic, and ginger; drizzle over tofu.
Set aside while you prepare remaining ingredients for cooking.
Heat oil in a wok or wide frying pan over high heat.
Add carrot and stir fry for 1... - 41.6076
Tofu And Vegetable Stir Fry
Heat the canola oil in a wok or large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat.
Add the ginger and garlic and stir-fry until fragrant, about 1 minute.
Increase the heat to high, add the mushrooms, carrot, onion, and water.
Cook, stirring, until most of the... - 35.2526
Tofu And Broccoli Stir Fry
For sauce, stir together water, sherry, soy sauce, cornstarch, ginger, and red pepper; set aside.
Spray a cold wok or large skillet with non-stick coating.
Preheat the wok or skillet over medium heat.
Add garlic; stir-fry for 15 seconds.
Add broccoli;... - 39.4547
Stir Fry Vegetables With Tofu
1. Wrap tofu cakes in double layer of dish towels or lots of paper towels. Press tofu by placing on top of them a cutting board weighted with several canned goods (about 3 pounds worth). Let set for 10 or more minutes. Cut tofu into bite sized cubes.
2. Mix... - 39.2464
Pork And Tofu Stir Fry
Slice pork into thin 1-inch strips.
In a small bowl, combine all ingredients for marinade; add sliced pork and toss to coat.
In another bowl, combine all ingredients for sauce; stir to blend and set aside.
Heat 1 teaspoon of the oil in a large, nonstick... - 43.4988
Thai Stir Fried Noodles With Tofu
1)Preheat oven to 200 degrees F.
2)Cut tofu into two and place on a tray in oven.
3)Combine together chopped ginger, garlic and soya sauce. Also add in vinegar and water.
4)Pour mixture on tofu in oven and let roast for 30 minutes until tofu becomes... - 46.5797
Saucy Tofu And Turkey Stir Fry
Tofu is sought after for its health values and for the fact that it is a good gluten substitute. Here is a recipe to make Saucy Tofu Stir Fry in a fusion style using Asian as well as other global ingredients and cooking techniques. Good with rice! - 118.243
Asian Shrimp & Tofu Stir Fry
A great dish with an Asian flair from Dr. Janet Brill's book "Cholesterol Down", featuring pineapple and ginger. This diabetes-friendly recipe is a winner. - 101.281
Stir Fried Spinach With Tofu
1) Discard the stalks and tough ribs from the spinach.
2) Layer few spinach leaves on one another and tightly roll up to prepare a cigar shape.
3) Slice the roll crosswise into thin shreds. Follow this process to shred all the leaves.
4)... - 45.2464
Stir Fry Teriyaki Tofu
1. In 2 separate bowls, place the rice and the bean curd.
2. Pour warm water and let the stand for 60 minutes at least. Drain them.
3. In a bowl, mix cornstarch and 2 tablespoons water and keep aside.
4. With a knife or the metal blade of a food... - 47.6568
Stir Fried Zucchini, Tofu And Tomatoes
1. MAKE THE SAUCE: In a small bowl, stir together the cornstarch and broth until smooth. Stir in the oyster sauce, vinegar, soy sauce, sugar and sesame oil. Reserve until needed.
2. MAKE THE STIR-FRY: Heat a large heavy wok (or Dutch oven) over high heat. Add... - 29.8069
Soft Pancakes With Stir Fried Vegetables And Tofu
1) In a nonstick wok or a large skillet, stir-fry the garlic and ginger in heated oil for 1 minute.
2) Then stir in the spring onions , mangetout, tofu , soy and hoi-sin sauces and stir-fry for further 2 minutes.
3) Further stir in the bamboo shoots,... - 43.5708
Stir Fried Broccoli And Bean Curd In Oyster Sauce
1 Cut off florets from broccoli stems. Discard tough ends and cut wide stems in half lengthwise. Cut in 3/4 inch (2 cm) pieces diagonally. Parboil broccoli in a large quantity of salted water 3-4 minutes. Drain and rinse broccoli under cold running water.... - 36.174
Indonesian Stir Fry
1) In skillet, heat oil and sautÃ© the chilli peppers, ginger and garlic for 5 minutes.
2) Add the red peppers and scallions.
3) Stir for 1 to 2 minutes, or until the scallions are limp.
4) Add the stock and stir the peanut butter, soy sauce, lemon... - 47.1212
Chinese Style Stir Fried Noodles
1) In a large pot of salted boiling with 2 tablespoons oil,
boil the noodles for 4-7 minutes for fresh noodles or 8-14 minutes for dry noodles, until cooked. Drain and keep warm.
2) In a food processor bowl with a shredding disc, process the carrot... - 49.0436
Ginger-citrus Stir Fry
Citrus meets veggies in a stir fry. This recipe features carrots, bok choy, broccoli, leeks, and chard. The sauce is citrusy with a hint of ginger. A quick, healthy, easy meal. Great for lunch or dinner! - 122.114
Oriental Mapo Tofu
Love tofu?? then this one is a must try. Mapo Tofu is a dish of Chinese origin which is equally popular in Japan. The delectable taste of tofu blended with other authentic oriental ingredients make this dish irresistible. Watch the chef prepare the Oriental... - 144.943
This flavourful and easy quick stir fry of minced pork and tofu recipe is an Asian fusion of Chinese and Korean ingredients. It has a unique undertone given by the Szechwan Peppercorn - in this case in it's oil form. - 43.7014
1. Wrap tofu cakes in double layer of dish towels or lots of paper towels. Press tofu by placing on top of them a cutting board weighted with several canned goods (about 3 pounds worth). Let set for 10 or more minutes. Slice each tofu cake into 4 cutlets.
2.... - 37.6972
Tofu And Oyster Sauce
1) Take a frying pan and heat oil in it.
2) Turn up the flame to high and sauté garlic and onions in it.
3) Cut the tofu into small cubes and add to the contents of the pan along with ginger.
4) Sprinkle the freshly ground pepper and cayenne pepper... - 45.1873
1. In a heated dry, heavy-based frying pan add the desiccated coconut and toast until lightly golden.
2. Make a paste of the toasted coconut, garlic, shallots or onion, lemongrass, chillies, ginger, turmeric, salt and sugar either by pounding or... - 46.7006
Spicy Mapo Tofu
Are you looking for a unique tofu and chicken recipe? Why not prepare this amazing spicy tofu recipe that would surely impress your guests. See this video that shares an interesting meal idea and would also inspire you to get into your kitchen with new zest.... - 136.07
People mostly don’t like tofu, because of its texture and bland taste. Let me show an awesome tofu dish. Simple and spicy!! A great dish to add to your tofu recipe repertoire! - 98.8114
Spicy Tofu With Oyster Sauce
Never thought that it can be so easy to prepare a delicious tofu dish. The video here shares a great way to make spicy tofu with oyster sauce. The recipe is absolutely simple and can be prepared in no time. Take a look at this step wise video and enjoy and... - 127.879
Tofu Vegetable Curry
1. Heat the oil in a large soup pot over high heat. Add the onions and cook, stirring frequently, until golden. Add the bell pepper and cook for 2 minutes more.
2. Add the curry powder and stir until combined. Add the garlic, ginger, salt, and pepper to the... - 32.1802
Spicy Ma Po Tofu
Spicy Ma Po Tofu is a very popular Chinese dish, so anyone who likes Chinese food would love this dish. Tofu is rich in protein and has many healthy benefits which includes prevention of cancer. Again chef Michelle makes the dish in a jiffy, faster than one... - 118.442
1) Mix all the ingredients for the sauce together.
2) Add some of the mixture to the ground meat and let it stand for a few minutes. Set the remaining mixture aside.
3) Slide tofu into a saucepan of simmering water and keep at a bare... - 89.441
Spicy Vegetables With Tofu
1) In a skillet, heat oil and sautÃ© the onions, red peppers, celery, garlic, ginger and chilli peppers for 5 minutes.
2) Stir the mushrooms, broccoli, cauliflower, and peas until combined
3) Add the tofu, stock and soy sauce.
4) Cover and cook for 3... - 42.329
Red-cooked Tofu With Chinese Mushrooms
1. Drain the tofu, pat dry with kitchen paper and cut into 2.5cm/ in cubes. Place in a shallow dish. In a small bowl, mix together the soy sauce, rice wine or sherry, sugar, garlic, ginger, five-spice powder and Szechuan peppercorns. Pour the marinade over... - 34.9796
Warm Tofu Salad
Place all ingredients for dressing in a blender and blend till smooth.
Combine all vegetables except chopped onion in a salad bowl.
Stir dressing into vegetables, cover and refrigerate for several hours.
Just before serving heat a non-stick pan and add oil,... - 42.879
Chili Paneer Or Chilli Tofu - Indo Chinese
If you are fond of eating paneer then you will love this dish. The chef makes the base sauce by adding various sauces. The paneer tastes yummy after adding the spices and vegetables. Watch the video as chef Bhavna shares this amazing recipe. - 104.749
Szechuan Vegetable Stir Fry
1. To marinate tofu, place in 8-inch round or square glass baking dish. Combine 1/2 cup vegetable broth, orange juice, soy sauce, chili oil, fennel seeds and black pepper in small bowl; pour over tofu. Let stand 15 to 60 minutes. Drain; reserve marinade.
2.... - 33.2079
Spicy Bean Curd With Minced Beef
Cut the beancurd in 2 cm (3/4 in) dice.
Heat oil and stir fry beef and black beans for 3-4 minutes.
Add salted soya beans, ginger, garlic, chilli paste and 1/2 the spring onions.
Stir fry for another 2 minutes, then add the stock and beancurd.
Simmer for 5... - 41.325
Classic Pineapple Fried Rice With Tofu
1. Cook rice according to package directions and then chill.
2. In wok or large skillet heat 2 tablespoons oil on high heat.
3. Add tofu, brown on all sides, using tongs to turn and remove from wok.
4. Add eggs to wok, scramble until cooked and remove... - 119.213
Pan Fried Tofu With Coconut Rice
1. Wrap tofu blocks in several layers of heavy-duty paper towels. Press with a heavy object for about 30 minutes to remove excess water. Remove paper towels, pat tofu dry, and cut into 1-inch cubes; set aside.
2. Combine cumin and next 5 ingredients in a... - 35.9985
Sesame Chicken Stir Fry
1.To make marinade, mix together soy sauce, sherry and garlic.
Add tofu and chicken, toss to coat and leave to marinate for 30 minutes.
Drain and reserve marinade.
2.Heat oils in a wok or trypan and cook tofu, chicken and ginger for 5 minutes or until chicken... - 45.2925
Easy Vegetable Stir Fry
1. Place mushrooms in a bowl and cover with boiling water. Set aside to stand for 15-20 minutes or until mushrooms are tender. Drain, remove stalks if necessary and slice mushrooms.
2. Heat oil in a wok or frying pan, add garlic, ginger and onion and stir-fry... - 34.9917
Oriental Vegetable Stir Fry
1) In a jug, blend the corn flour with 2 tablespoons of water.
2) Add remaining water, soy sauce and star anise. Combine thoroughly and keep aside.
3) Use a wok to heat up.
4) Pour in half of the oil and place over a moderate heat until... - 47.6946
Bok Choy Broccoli Stir Fry
1. To prepare the Bok Choy Broccoli Stir Fry, first preheat the wok
2.When you think the wok is hot enough, then pour oil around the top of the wok, by coating sides and heat at 325° for 2 minutes
3. Then combine onion, ginger-root,... - 42.1624
Low Carb Oriental Stir Fry
1. Parboil the brocolli and beans for a few minutes and keep aside.
2. In a skillet, heat olive oil on a high flame.
3. Chop the ginger into small pieces and toss it in the hot oil.
4. Crush and chop the garlic and fry until golden... - 108.066
Vegetarian Fried Rice
Place mushrooms in small bowl and cover with hot water.
Let stand 30 minutes.
Drain, reserving liquid.
Squeeze out excess water.
Cut off and discard stems; dice caps.
Rub rice with wet hands so all the grains are separated.
Beat eggs with 1/4 teaspoon of the... - 41.674
Braised Fish With Bean Curd
Braised Fish With Bean Curd! This yummy fish preparation is simply out of the world. A tasty and refreshing dish this Braised Fish With Bean Curd is something you just shouldn't miss!! Try it for yourself! - 44.1644
Bean Curd With Pork
Bean Curd with Pork is simply delicious. My husband an ardent pork lover considers this one of his favorite dishes! They are just too yummy. Try this Bean Curd with Pork recipe for yourself! - 45.4185
Beef With Mushrooms & Bean Curd
Beef With Mushrooms & Bean Curd is a wonderful Chinese dish that looks and tastes wonderful. I served it for a friends bachelor party and it was a tremendous success! Try this simple Beef With Mushrooms & Bean Curd recipe! - 44.9586
Vegetable Topped Crispy Noodles
Prepare ingredients, including Cooking Sauce, before you begin cooking.
Cut off broccoli flowerets; peel off and discard tough outside layer of stalks, then cut stalks into 1/4 inch thick slices.
Slice large broccoli flowerets in half or thirds... - 44.5633
Sesame Noodles With Tofu
1. Cut the tofu into 12 pieces and mix with 1 tbsp of soy sauce and 1 tsp of sesame oil. Heat the remaining oil in a wok, then stir-fry the vegetables, garlic and ginger for 2 mins until the vegetables are starting to wilt. Drizzle with 2 tbsp water, then... - 35.1652
Tofu With Cashew Nut
1) Take a large mixing bowl and combine five-spice powder, soy sauce, sherry, sugar, ginger, and garlic. Put tofu and toss well and marinate the mixture for about 20 minutes.
2) Drain the mixture in the bowl and put aside the... - 45.1607
Tofu Chow Mein
Loosen the precooked noodles by soaking in a bowl of hot water for 2-3 minutes, then drain and set aside. Mix together the soy sauce, oyster sauce, sesame oil and water in a bowl.
Heat a wok or large frying pan over a high heat, add the oil and stir-fry the... - 38.8414
Tofu With Fresh Mushrooms
1. With a knife or the slicing disc of a food processor, slice the mushrooms and carrots separately.
2. With a grater or the metal blade of a food processor, grate the ginger.
3. Place a large frying pan over medium heat and heat... - 47.2616
Ma Fo Tofu
Place a wok or 10- to 12-inch frying pan over high heat.
When pan is hot, add oil and swirl over surface.
Add pork; stir-fry until lightly browned and crumbly, about 2 minutes.
Add bean paste, black beans, garlic, ginger, chilies, and cayenne; stir-fry until... - 36.4375
Heat peanut oil in a large skillet. Add mushrooms and scallions and saute for 2 to 3 minutes. Add ginger, garlic and sprouts. Stir-fry for 2 minutes. Remove to a large bowl.
Add 1/4 pound mashed tofu to bowl. Stir flour and baking powder together and sprinkle... - 38.5887
Crispy Tofu With Noodles
1. Bring a large saucepan of water to a boil over high heat. Add the udon and cook until tender, 5 minutes; drain. Toss with 1 tea spoon of the canola oil.
2. Meanwhile, put the panko in a large resealable plastic bag and crush into fine crumbs. In a shallow... - 28.7518
Tofu Teriyaki Appetizers
In a small pan over medium heat, stir sesame seed until lightly toasted; remove from pan and set aside.
In the pan, stir together Sherry and cornstarch; stir in soy, garlic, brown sugar, dry mustard, and ginger and cook, stirring, over medium heat until... - 40.6092
Noodles With Tofu And Cashews
1. Soak the mushrooms in boiling water to cover for 20 minutes. Drain, reserving 150 ml (V4 pint) of the water. Discard the stalks and slice the caps.
2. Soak the noodles according to packet instructions. Drain, season with salt and pepper and toss in the... - 36.7842
Greens & Tofu In Peanut Sauce
In a small pan, combine peanut butter, coconut milk, garlic, vinegar, and soy.
Cook, stirring, over medium heat until well combined, then continue cooking, uncovered, for 3 minutes.
Remove from heat and add ginger and red pepper.
Heat oil in a wide frying pan... - 41.8335
Oriental Vegetables With Tofu
Tofu, or fresh bean curd, is available from Asian and health food shops. It is high in protein, low in cholesterol and kilojoules. Covered with water, which should be changed daily, it will keep for two or three days in the refrigerator. - 34.1792
Tofu With Asparagus And Mushrooms
1. Remove and discard the lower tough part of the asparagus stalk.
2. In a pot of lightly salted boiling water, blanch the asparagus and drain them.
3. With a knife, cut them into 1 1/2-inch pieces and keep aside.
4. With a knife, cut the... - 44.626
Sichuan Tofu With Eggplant
1. To prepare sauce, in a large bowl, stir together hoisin sauce, vinegar, sugar, chili paste and sesame oil. Add tofu to sauce and stir gently to coat; set aside.
2. In a 5- to 6-quart (5- to 6-liter) pan, cook noodles in about 3 quarts (2.8 liters) boiling... - 31.9479
Tofu With Carrots And Zucchini
1. With a knife or the julienne or shredding disc of a food processor shred the carrots and zucchini separately.
2. With a knife or the metal blade of a food processor, chop the green onions medium fine.
3. With a grater or the metal blade of a... - 49.1824
Green Peas Tofu/paneer Masala
1. In a hot pan, heat the oil, butter, green chilies, garlic and stir well.
2. Add in the ground onion, turmeric powder, madras curry powder, coriander powder and mix well.
3. Add in the sliced onion, chopped tomato and stir fry on medium high heat.
4.... - 83.4776
Tofu Korma: Indian Vegetarian
Learn how to make Tofu Korma- a delicious vegetarian curry at home using some wonderful spices and simple cooking technique. - 0
Chicken With Tofu
This is a stir-fry and all ingredients should be prepared before any cooking is done.
To make sauce, blend arrowroot, sherry, vinegar, and soy sauce over medium heat until sauce boils and thickens.
Heat oil in a large frying pan, electric skillet,... - 41.9767
Red Cooked Tofu With Mushrooms And Lettuce
1. Mix the marinade ingredients together, add the tofu or bean curd, toss well and leave to marinate for 20 minutes. Drain, reserving the marinade, and set aside.
2. Soak the mushrooms in boiling water to cover for 20 minutes. Drain, reserving the water,... - 34.3932
Japanese Katsu Curry
Looking for some traditional Japanese recipes? This one is a must try. The Japanese Katsu curry is a great blend of crispy katsu and the delicious, creamy curry. Watch the video now and surprise your family this weekend with this recipe. - 145.947
Sichuan Braised Bean Curd
Preparation Combine sauce ingredients in a small bowl and set aside.
Cooking Place a wok or wide frying pan over high heat until hot.
Add oil, swirling to coat sides.
Add garlic, ginger, chili peppers, black beans, and green onions; cook, stirring, until... - 35.6882
Stuffed Bean Curd
1 Cut bean cufd cakes in half. Make a pocket in each half to contain filling, taking care not to break bean curd. In a bowl, combine filling ingredients. Stuff bean curd carefully with this mixture. Place bean curd in a shallow heatproof dish and steam for... - 35.6032
Easy Vegetable Fried Rice
If you're keen on eating Chinese food, then do check this out. Chef Bhavna makes the veggie fried rice with noodles. It has a different and nice taste. This is a quick and easy recipe. Do try out this recipe and don't forget to watch the video. - 121.671
Paneer Shawarma Roll
Marinate paneer/tofu with all the ingredients of the marinade for about 1/2 hour.
You can keep it longer if you feel like.
Heat 2 tbsp oil in a pan, add paneer/tofu fingers and stir fry for 3-4 minutes or till slightly golden brown from some sides.
Remove... - 37.9968
Hot And Sour Pork
1. Keep pork inside a wrapper and freeze for about 1 hour until just frozen.
2. Cut the pork diagonally into 5 mm (X inch) thick slices.
3. In a large mixing bowl, place the pork slices and add soy sauce, vinegar and corn flour; stir well to... - 48.045
Egg Foo Yung Scramble
Brush half of the oil over the bottom of a small skillet over medium heat and cook the garlic, ginger and the white parts of the green onions, stirring, until their fragrance is releasedâ€”about 30 seconds.
Add the remaining oil, the corn, pimento, red... - 39.8958
Classic Vegetable Sizzler
If you're craving for some sizzler then do try out this recipe. This is easy to make and very healthy as it consists of so many vegetables. Chef Bhavna explains the recipe so well. Do watch the video, before trying it at home. - 111.353
Porcini Miso Broth With Soba And Vegetables
1. Bring 3 cups of warer to a boil and pour over the porcini mushrooms. Let stand for 20 minutes. Lift the mushrooms out of the liquid and chop. Reserve the clear liquid.
2. Stir the miso into 1/2 cup of the hot porcini liquid and set aside. Bring a pot of... - 34.7332
Phad Radna Talay (guay Treow Radna)
Guay Treow dishes are common as ‘hawker’ or street food that is readily available all over Thailand as well as most South East Asian countries. This street food is often very inexpensive and always freshly prepared for you.
This dish can be fixed fairly... - 50.6937
Bean Curd In Hot Meat Sauce
Cut the bean curd into 1/2-inch cubes, and drain in a colander.
Marinate the pork in a mixture of the white wine and 1 teaspoon cornstarch for a few minutes.
Then fry in a hot wok containing the peanut oil.
Cook for just a moment, and then add the bean curd... - 37.1258
Stuffed Bean Curd
1 Cut bean curd cakes in half. Make a pocket in each half to contain filling, taking care not to break bean curd. In a bowl, combine filling ingredients. Stuff bean curd carefully with this mixture. Place bean curd in a shallow heatproof dish and steam for... - 27.7419
Vegetable Lo Mein
Cook the noodles according to package directions, omitting the salt; drain and set aside.
Meanwhile, in a heavy 12 inch skillet, heat the peanut oil over moderately high heat for 1 minute.
Add the green onions, garlic, and ginger, and cook, stirring, for 30... - 42.4507