- » Garlic Flatbread
Garlic Flatbread Recipes
Enjoy our collection of garlic flatbread recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for garlic flatbread recipes.
3 Easy Flatbread Pizza Snack
For Buffalo Chicken Pizza:
1. Season chicken with salt, pepper, paprika, and chili flakes. Mix to coat well.
2. Line a roasting pan with foil.
3. Preheat oven to 350 degree F.
4. Place chicken pieces in roasting pan and drizzle olive... - 0
Grilled Tuscan-style Flatbread
Minh Dang serves up a grilled tuscan-style flatbread in the Food Lab. This flatbread is covered with arugula, garlic-scented chicken, roasted red peppers, manchego cheese, and crispy shallots. You will learn to build this dish from the ground-up! - 0
Onion Flat Bread
1. Saute onions, celery, and garlic powder until tender.
2. Add warm water and oil to onion mixture.
3. Stir in flour and let stand 10 minutes.
4. Divide the dough into 12 balls. Roll each ball into a 14-inch circle.
5. Cook on a nonstick griddle until brown... - 26.7863
Garlic Flat Bread With Smoked Mozzarella And Tomato Vinaigrette
To prepare flatbreads, weigh or lightly spoon whole wheat flour into a dry measuring cup; level with a knife.
Combine whole wheat flour, 1/4 cup water, and yeast in a bowl; let stand 10 minutes.
Weigh or lightly spoon all-purpose flour into dry... - 43.6595
Chipotle Chicken Flatbread With Roasted Tomato
I'm kinda digging this Meso-American inspired dish. Love that chipotle action going on there. Sobeys' Roasted Tomato And Chipotle Chicken Flatbread is definitely the dish to try this Holiday season. Not too complicated, you should be able to do it after... - 132.36
Coat a small nonstick skillet with cooking spray,- place over medium heat until htr.
Add onion and garlic; saute until render.
Remove from heat, and set aside.
Dissolve yeast in warm water in a large bowl, and let stand 5 minutes.
Add warm skim milk, reserved... - 37.4204
Three Seed Flatbread
1. Preheat oven to 350°F
2. Place the uncooked frozen rolls on the microwaveable plate.
3. Cover them with a microwavable plastic wrap.
4. Microwave on high for 25 seconds
5. Turn over and rotate plate. Microwave again for 25... - 43.6136
Salad Of Fire Roasted Peppers On Navajo Flatbread
In a small bowl combine the vinaigrette ingredients.
Set the dressing aside.
Rub the peppers and poblanos with oil, and roast them over a wood grill or open-flame burner until charred and blackened.
Place each pepper in a paper bag and let it steam for 10... - 36.8512
Oil Roasted Cauliflower Flatbread
Cauliflower known as Gobi in India can be commonly found in mains, sides as well as flatbreads like parathas. Check out Madhura showing how to make spicy Gobi Paratha or Cauliflower stuffed paratha. Absolute treat with yogurt and pickle! - 122.834
Spinach And Cottage Cheese Stuffed Oil Roasted Flatbread
Parathas are stuffed and oil roasted crispy flatbreads popular across India, particularly north. Check out chef Madhura making spicy and flavorful Palak Paneer Paratha or Palak and Paneer stuffed oil roasted flatbread. Good enough for breakfast or any meal! - 119.078
Lamb Gyros Featuring Flatbreads From Damascus Bakery
1. Clean and wash the romaine lettuce, slice the tomatoes and keep it aside.
2. Warm the rollups flatbreads.
3. Place roasted, marinated lamb chopped pieces on it.
4. Put a romaine lettuce and few slices of tomato.
5. Spread marinade and... - 91.4928
Cheesy Clam Pockets
1. Combine the cheese, celery, cucumber, garlic salt, parsley, lemon juice, red pepper seasoning, and clams in a medium-sized bowl. Mix well.
2. Spoon the clam mixture into the pita halves and top with sprouts. - 24.9087
Avocado Filled Pita
1. Halve the avocado and remove the pit. Peel the avocado halves and chop the flesh coarsely. Combine with the lemon juice, garlic salt, oregano, and Worcestershire.
2. Fill pita halves with the avocado mixture. Combine the tomato, scal-lion, and red pepper... - 23.7717
Tortilla Casserole! Imagine juicy layers of beef, tortillas and yummy cheese in one dish. The Tortilla Casserole offers you all that and more. You simply have to try it! - 34.0901
Mexican Roll Ups
Set cream cheese out to soften or soften in microwave.
Combine cream cheese, sour cream and picante sauce.
Add other ingredients until well blended.
Fill edge of tortilla and roll up.
When you have them all rolled up, refrigerate for a few hours, then slice... - 28.9868
Cheese-crusted Flat Bread
Soften yeast in warm water.
Combine in mixing bowl 2 tablespoons butter, sugar, salt and milk.
Cool to lukewarm.
Stir in yeast.
Gradually add flour to form a stiff dough.
Knead on floured surface until smooth and satiny, 4 to 5 minutes.
Place in greased... - 41.8467
Enchiladas Made With Tofu
I love this Enchiladas Made With Tofu Mexican dish. And when I say love Enchiladas Made With Tofu-it means both eating and making it. One you should be trying today! - 42.1642
Rotla With Roasted Garlic Sauce
Very few things in life are as comforting as an Indian meal. Chef Bhal Dave details two easy recipes on how to make chapatis and garlic sauce. This is indeed a win-win combo and is a sure crowd-pleaser. A perfect lunch/dinner anyday! - 107.194
Rosemary Focaccia With Sweet Peppers & Garlic
First Course for our Five Course Romantic Dinner for Dumbies!!! Magic Focaccia Flatbread made with Made with Love Rosemary Focaccia Mix, sweet peppers, onion and feta cheese. Shape it Round or into a heart! - 102.092
Homemade Seyal Phulka
Got leftover chapatis at home and wondering what to do with them? Simple, just sandwich some yummy garlic and coriander paste between the phulkas and devour them with chilled yogurt. A nutritious breakfast or brunch addition. - 96.4954
Flat Bread Bruschetta
1. Preheat oven to 375°F.
2. Spread red peppers and olives evenly over each half of bread. Spread evenly with mozzarella.
3. Place on a baking sheet and bake for 20 minutes, or until lightly browned. Remove from the oven and let cool for 5 minutes on a wire... - 21.2306
Lamb Souvlaki Skewers
1. Put the lamb into a large bowl or strong food bag. Add the olive oil, wine, oregano, lemon zest and juice, garlic and black pepper - don't add salt yet. Mix together so that all the lamb is completely coated, then chill and marinate for at least a few hrs... - 32.4314
Bhindi In Dahi
This tangy dish tastes great with hot Chapatis (Indian flatbread) and Lehsuni Daal (garlic flavored lentils). - 36.9463
Pan Fried Steak With Grilled Bread
Prepare Panfried Steak & Onions: In heavy 12 inch skillet (preferably cast iron), heat olive oil over high heat until very hot.
Meanwhile, sprinkle flank steak with pepper and 1/2 teaspoon salt.
Add steak to hot skillet; reduce heat to medium high and cook 12... - 36.3038
Fragrant Cucumber And Yogurt Soup
1. Put the cucumbers in a food processor with the yogurt, stock, garlic and mint, then season to taste. Blend until smooth, pour into a jug, then place in the freezer for 20 mins to chill.
2. When ready to serve, heat the grill. If using, brush one side of... - 33.8226
Focaccia is an Italian flatbread brushed with olive oil and flavoured with grated Parmesan cheese, garlic, salt and rosemary - and so easy to make the dough in a bread maker! Here is a quick video below showing you the recipe...the house smelled amazing... - 130.608
Spicy Chipotle Hummus
1. In food processor, add chickpeas, yogurt, and garlic.
2. Drop white pepper, lemon juice, and sriracha.
3. Pour chipotle infused olive oil, and blend.
4. Serve spicy hummus with pita chips, flatbread or veggies. - 87.3198
1. In a greased 15 x 10 x 1-inch baking pan combine the zucchini or summer squash, eggplant, sweet pepper, onion, and parsley.
2. In a small bowl stir together the garlic, olive oil, salt, and pepper. Drizzle mixture over vegetables and toss gently to... - 37.8645
Johntorode Griddled Lamb With Flat Bread & Chickpea Salad
1. Place the lamb fillets in a bowl. Rub in the lemon juice, thyme and 1 tsp salt. Marinate for 2 hrs in the fridge. Place the remaining lamb ingredients in a food processor and blend to a puree. Rub the marinade all over the lamb, then return to the fridge... - 41.193
Open Face Italian Hamburgers
Combine first 4 ingredients in a medium bowl; stir well.
Shape mixture into 4 (1/2-inch-thick) patties.
Cut peppers in half lengthwise; remove and discard stems, seeds, and membranes.
Combine Italian dressing and garlic.
Brush pepper halves and onion slices... - 38.8139
Braised Lamb Shanks
Braised lamb shanks is a slow cooked meat dish that can be served with rice or flatbreads. Spicy and rich, this lamb shanks preparation is flavored with parsley and curry powder along with a dash of cayenne for the heat. A milder version can be easily... - 38.4892
Curried Lentil Stew With Bacon And Chicken
Here is a nice warm one dish meal for all the mothers who wish to serve good and easy to eat-feed meal to kids. The chef in the video is cooking with her kid and to let him enjoy cooking and eating alike. - 110.624
Healthy Spinach Paratha
Bite into healthy and tasty spinach paratha by Chef Dipali Kapadia and forget yourself in its exotic taste. An ideal dish for everyday gourmet, this is soon going to be everyone's favorite. Delighting and crispy, it's mouthwatering! - 105.535
Egyptian Grilled Eggplant
If you love eggplant, then here is an Egyptian style grilled eggplant recipe that you would surely like. Take a look at this step by step video that presents a super simple recipe. Great way to prepare and enjoy eggplant in an effortless manner. Check it... - 148.043
1. Soak the saffron in 300ml boiled water for 5 mins. Put the beef into a casserole. Add remaining ingredients, then pour over the saffron water. Mix thoroughly and season.
2. Seal the pot with a sheet of brown paper and foil. Make a couple of holes in the... - 34.9896
Miutton korma is a spicy indian preparation of mutton that can be served with rice or a variety of indian flatbreads. This mutton korma recipe is cooked in the microwave along with coconut milk, poppy seeds, ginger, garlic and tomato puree with chilis for... - 42.5081
Pork Vindaloo / Indian Pork Curry
Learn how to make spicy Indian Pork curry - Vindaloo style using Vinegar as a marinade along with fiery red Kashmiri chilies, cumin seeds, mustard seeds, curry leaves, Pepper corns and cloves. I used Onions, Bay leave, ginger and garlic for the gravy. Also, I... - 0
For those who love to experiment with their taste buds, here is a chicken fatteh dish, which is quite a meal in itself as it has the meat, carbs and yogurt to top it all. It is a typical Arabic dish and you can give it a try after you watch the recipe video. - 122.093
Lebanese Fattet Humus
This Lebanese fattet humus is a unique chickpea and flatbread dish that you might have come across. The real zing is added by the yogurt taking it to the next level. Watch the video for detailed recipe. - 113.384
A spicy Prawn/Shrimp Dish, perfect with most Indian Flatbreads. - 36.8652
Bagara Baingan / Eggplant Curry
Learn how to make Indian style eggplant curry using small eggplants and Indian spices. This mild and sour curry is great to be enjoyed with biryani, naan, plain rice, chapati or other types of Indian flat-breads. - 0
Spinach Paratha / Palak Parantha - Indian Food
Learn how to make Indian style flatbread (paratha) using Spinach. This recipe is a great use of nutritional value of Spinach and has a high Iron content. Spinach paranthas store well in the fridge and taste excellent with dry Indian vegetables or curries. You... - 0
Prawn Green Curry / Shrimp Green Curry
Peel, devein and clean the shrimp. Marinate by adding salt, turmeric, red chilli powder, 1/2 tsp ginger garlic paste and lemon juice. Mix well and keep aside for 30 minutes.
Put spinach, coconut, chopped coriander, mint, ginger, cashew nuts and tamarind paste... - 40.7576
Roman Chicken Livers
1. Take each chicken liver and, with a small sharp knife, cut out any sinew and unsightly bits from the centre. Pat them dry with paper towel before seasoning them with salt and pepper. Peel the onion and dice very finely. Skin the garlic and chop finely.... - 33.4633
Hot Turkey & Cheese Sandwich
I debated on whether or not to list this ridiculously easy hot turkey and cheese sandwich recipe, but after my hubby tasted them he told me I would be crazy not to do a video on them. So here ya go! This sandwich recipe is super easy. If you don't tell anyone... - 0
Homestyle Butter Chicken
You can't miss out on the most famous Indian curry in the world. This is the Homestyle Butter Chicken. Put a good tandoori chicken in this sauce and it will be perfect. View this video and cook this recipe for your special guests and they will be delighted. - 153.205
Grilled Pita Dippers With South Western Hummus
ITS A VERY NICE FUSSION OF DIFFERENT CUSINES ( ARABIC , GREEK AND AMERICAN ).
EVERY BODY LOVES PITA BUT U ALL WILL LOVE TO EAT A GRILLED PITA BREAD WITH A AROMA OF BURNT BUTTER WITH FUSSION OF PITA , AND A DIP ITSELF ONLY MADE FOR PITA . - 54.3181
Sabudana puri is a popular and delicious vegan, fried snack made of Sago. It is eaten by Indian women who fast during the festival of Navratri,which marks the onset of autumn and is celebrated in different ways all over India. It is a festival of worship,... - 48.8887
Garlic Flatbread Recipes By Category