- » Garlic Dill
Garlic Dill Recipes
Enjoy our collection of garlic dill recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for garlic dill recipes.
Garlic Dill Rice
1. Take a skillet and add oil in it.
2. SautÃ© garlic in hot oil until it turns golden in color.
3. Add rice in it and further sautÃ© for 4-5 minutes against high heat.
4. Add broth and seasonings in the mix.
5. Allow the mix to reach at boiling... - 42.3562
Garlic Dill Crackers
Preheat oven to 175°.
Combine first 5 ingredients in a large bowl; stir well.
Add crackers; toss well.
Spoon mixture into a jelly-roll pan.
Bake at 175° for 30 minutes or until dry, stirring occasionally.
Cool completely; store in an airtight container. - 32.7675
Garlic Dill Buttermilk Dressing
Combine buttermilk, milk powder, and mayonnaise in a small bowl; chill 30 minutes or until slightly thickened.
Add vinegar and remaining ingredients; stir with a wire whisk until well blended.
Cover and chill thoroughly. - 27.68
Garlic Dill Spread
Combine all ingredients in a small bowl until well blended and spread on crackers or fresh French or Italian bread. - 23.6051
You May Also Like!
Garlic Dill Cream Sauce
In a mood to prepare a lip smacking appetizer? But don't know what sauce to serve with? Check out the video of the yummy Garlic Dill Cream. Any appetizer dipped in this sauce tastes like heaven. This sauce goes well with fish and steamed vegetables. - 91.899
Dill And Garlic Shrimp Skewers
In a saucepan of boiling water boil the garlic for 15 to 20 minutes, or until it is tender but not soft, drain it, and discard the peel carefully, leaving the cloves whole.
In a bowl whisk together the dill seeds, the fresh dill, the lemon juice, and the - 27.049
Cut ends off cucumbers; pack in sterilized quart jars.
Place 2 to 3 garlic cloves in each quart; stuff one head of dill in each quart.
Bring sugar, salt, water and vinegar to a boil; pour over cucumbers filling to top.
Cap loosely; use hot water pack.
Tighten... - 30.9864
Dill And Garlic Croutons
1) In 10-oz casserole [22-oz casserole] put margarine.
2) Cook uncover in Microwave on high (550 watts) for 35 to 45 sec [45 to 60 sec].
3) Add dill weed, paprika and garlic salt.
4) Mix bread cubes and toss to coat well.
5) Microwave uncovered till... - 36.7737
Grandma Fraaza's Garlic Dill Pickles
Let stand overnight in cold water.
Pack into hot sterilized jars.
(Follow manufacturer's directions for sterilization process.) To each jar add: powdered alum, garlic, red pepper, and head of dill on bottom of jar.
After packing in pickles,... - 42.475
Dill Garlic Onion Bread
Place in order given into bread machine pan.
Run machine on light crust and basic bread time.
When done, remove bread pan from machine and allow to rest 10 minutes before turning out bread. - 31.5539
Garlic-dill Pita Chips
1. Preheat oven to 325 degrees.
2. Split each pita bread in half. Cut each half into 6 triangular pieces and arrange with their rough sides up, close together on baking sheets.
3. Combine garlic powder and dill. Sprinkle on pita chips.
4. Bake for 8 minutes,... - 29.7358
Grilled Tiger Shrimp With Dill, Thyme And Garlic
1. Preheat coals to medium hot before grilling.
2. Devein peeled shrimp, while keep a tail piece intact. Keep shrimp under cold water, rinse well and pat dry.
3. Take a shallow bowl, mix lemon juice, herbs, pepper, garlic and oil well. Add... - 44.1564
Garlic Dill Recipes By Category