- » Garlic Cod
Garlic Cod Recipes
Enjoy our collection of garlic cod recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for garlic cod recipes.
Garlic Cod has a mind blowing taste. The lemon juice gives the Garlic Cod a tangy and bracing taste. - 48.8837
If fish fillets are large, cut into 5 serving pieces.
Sprinkle both sides with salt and pepper.
Mix melted margarine, the lemon juice, onion powder and paprika.
Dip fish into margarine mixture.
Place in ungreased square pan, 9x9x2 inches.
Pour remaining... - 43.0297
1. Mix melted margarine, lemon juice, onion powder, paprika, salt and pepper in square dish, 8 x 8 x 2 inches. If fish fillets are large, cut into 4 serving pieces; pat dry.
2. Place fish in margarine mixture; turn fish over to coat. Arrange fish with... - 32.5765
You May Also Like!
Lemon Garlic Cod
Melt margarine in large skillet over medium-high heat, stir in garlic.
Season cod fillets on both sides with lemon pepper.
Place fillets in pan and cook for 10 minutes per inch of thickness, measured at thickest part, or until fish flakes easily when tested... - 26.7736
Poached Cod With Garlic Mayonnaise
In small mixing bowl, combine all Garlic Mayonnaise ingredients.
In 9-inch square baking dish, combine onion and celery.
Top with cod fillets.
Pour milk over fillets.
Sprinkle with parsley and caraway.
Cover with plastic wrap.
Let stand o - 36.977
Cod With Ham Powder And Garlic Wafers
1. Bring a saucepan of salted water to a boil over high heat. Fill a small bowl with ice water. Blanch the parsley stems in the boiling water until they turn bright green, about 30 seconds. Using a slotted spoon, transfer the stems to the ice water, then... - 27.65
Roast Cod With Anchovy And Garlic
Preheat the oven to 200°C/400°F/gas mark 6.
Soak the anchovies in cold water for 30 minutes.
Drain, then, in a food processor, blend the anchovies, with the mint and half the garlic to a smooth paste.
Make four 2.5 cm incisions in each of the cod steaks and... - 45.2143
Roasted Cod On Garlic Mashed Potatoes
1. Heat oven to 425°. Boil red wine with thyme sprigs in a nonreactive (steel, glass, or enamel) sauce pot, until it is reduced to a syrup consistency. Cover and set aside. Make mashed potatoes and keep warm.
2. Season cod with salt and pepper. Preheat large... - 27.0456
Salt Cod And Potato Gratin With Garlic And Herbs
Rinse all the loose salt off the bakalidros, salt cod side, then soak for 24 hours.
Some people put it in a large bowl under running water, but I prefer an even larger bucket, as you can cover the dried fish well with a greater amount of water to dissolve the... - 43.475
Cod And Potatoes
1. Peel and cut up the potatoes. Boil them in salted water until they're soft. Drain and then mash. Add milk and butter or margarine to taste. Don't make the potatoes too soft. Season with salt and pepper. Keep mashed potatoes warm in the oven or in a pot.... - 27.1041
Mediterranean Crusted Cod With Roasted Cherry Tomatoes
1. Place the garlic in a bowl with the chilli flakes, parsley, half the olive oil and seasoning, then mash to a paste.
2. Place the cod fillets in a shallow dish. Spread the garlic mixture all over the cod, then cover and leave in the fridge to marinate for... - 36.8007
Cape Cod Clams
Scrub clams with a brush to remove sand from shells.
Discard any clams that remain open.
Rinse well; place in a large heavy kettle.
Add onion, garlic, water, wine, lemon slices, parsley, salt and pepper.
Cover tightly; bring to a boil over medium-high... - 43.1606
Portuguese Cod Fillets
Preheat the oven to 190Â°C (375Â°F).
Dip the fillets in flour and coat well.
Melt the margarine in a non-stick pan over medium heat and add the oil.
Saute the fillets for 2 minutes on each side.
Place the fillets on an oven-ready plate, and add the onion,... - 41.2316