- » Garlic Chutney
Garlic Chutney Recipes
Garlic chutney is a condiment widely used in India. It is also spelt as chutni. It is called bellulli in Karnataka and Lahsan ki chuney in Rajasthan. It can be either dry or wet. It is either made raw or cooked. It ... More »
Indian Garlic Chutney
Very quick, easy, simple and yet very flavorful recipe. Has a good shelf life, can prepare in bulk and store for longer time. - 94.7203
Spicy Garlic Chutney
This chutney has a strong garlic flavor.It is very spicy.Tradionally this chutney is prepared using a mortar and pestle made of stone.Though it consumes more time but its worth the effort.This chutney can be used in most Indian street foods like ragda... - 41.2795
1. Heat 1 teaspoon of oil, add the mustard and when done, add the urad dal, asafoetida, fenugreek and red chillies. Fry to a dark brown colour. Remove, cool and powder roughly.
2. Heat the rest of the oil, add the garlic cloves and fry on low heat, stirring... - 40.0882
Coconut And Garlic Chutney
Freeze garlic and chilli solid.
Transfer to dry grinder, add coconut and process to a fine powder.
Transfer to serving bowl,, mix with yogurt, salt, sugar.
Refrigerate until ready to serve. - 30.551
1) In a bowl, add all the ingredients.
2) Use a fork to mash all together and combine.
3) Serve the chutney by garnishing with fresh coriander leaves, if you wish. - 26.8934
Garlic Coconut Chutney
1 Grate the flesh from the coconuts and brown it lightly on the tava.
2 Grind together the coconut with all the rest of the ingredients. Bottle. - 19.1435
Garlic Chutney Recipes By Category