- » Garlic Chive Shrimp
Garlic Chive Shrimp Recipes
Enjoy our collection of garlic chive shrimp recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for garlic chive shrimp recipes.
Garlic Chive Omelette
1. In a bowl, beat the eggs with the chicken broth, salt, and pepper. Divide the onion, garlic, chives, jicama, and crabmeat into two equal portions.
2. Place a 7- to 8-inch nonstick omelet pan over medium-high heat until hot. Add 1 1/2 teaspoons of the... - 27.6778
Korean Chive Pancake With Calamari And Shrimp
1. In a bowl, add all-purpose flour, black pepper, sea salt, sugar, garlic powder, onion powder, baking powder and corn starch. Mix together with a whisk.
2. Pour water little by little and whisk to combine well.
3. Add chive, red bell pepper, onion,... - 103.885
Garlic Shrimp With Cuban Black Bean Salad
1. In a food processor, combine the chives, 2 tablespoons of the olive oil, the lemon juice, lemon zest, salt, red pepper flakes, and black pepper. Process the dressing to blend.
2. In a large skillet, warm 1 tablespoon of the olive oil over medium-high heat.... - 38.2873
Garlic Chili Prawns
Garlic Chili Prawns is one of those delightful and unique prawn preparations that leaves a memorable taste. Trust me, after having this Garlic Chili Prawns you will wish you had made more of it! - 29.1591
Baked Shrimp And Salmon With Provolone Cheese
Looking to make something exciting and exotic for an upcoming get-together? Then this video is just the thing for you. Watch and learn to cook a yummy Caribbean delight that will leave everyone amazed and asking for more! This dish looks and tastes very... - 93.5672
Place butter and oil in a 9 inch round glass baking dish.
Microwave 1 minute 30 seconds to 2 minutes.
Stir in garlic, mushrooms, green pepper and onion.
Microwave 2 to 3 minutes.
Stir in salt, mustard, black pepper, cayenne pepper and paprika.
Add shrimp and... - 39.328
Marinated Shrimp Appetizers
Thaw shrimp, if frozen.
Place in shallow baking dish.
Combine cooking oil, lime juice, wine, chives, garlic, salt, dillweed, and hot pepper sauce.
Pour marinade mixture over shrimp.
Cover; refrigerate 4 to 6 hours or overnight.
Occasionally spoon marinade... - 38.6449
Beat together cream cheese and mayonnaise in a medium-size bowl; add garlic, wine and lemon juice.
Stir in shrimp and chives.
Spoon into a serving bowl and serve with small savory crackers. - 29.9052
Shrimp De Jonghe
Combine margarine and garlic in 1 1/2-quart casserole.
Microwave at HIGH (100%) until garlic is browned, 4 to 5 minutes.
Remove and discard garlic.
Stir in sherry, parsley, salt, chives, tarragon, instant onion, nutmeg and thyme.
Remove 1/4 cup of seasoned... - 38.9392
Shrimp De Jonghe
Shrimp De Jonghe is an irresistible recipe which you would surely love to serve to your friends. Prepare this delicious Shrimp De Jonghe; I am sure you would love to try this again -n -again. - 44.608
Herbed Shrimp In Beer
Combine all ingredients except lettuce and green onions in a bowl.
Refrigerate covered' 8 hours or overnight; stir occasionally.
Drain; reserve marinade.
Broil shrimp 4 inches from heat until cooked and tender (about 2 minutes on each side; less time for... - 40.4795
Shrimp Stuffed Mushrooms
1) Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
2) De-stem mushrooms and place aside.
3) In a saucepan, boil water and simmer the mushroom caps for 2 minutes.
4) Drain the water and place the mushrooms to soak on paper towels.
5) In a bowl, add the... - 42.127
Shrimp Saute With Bean Sprouts
1. Preheat dish on High for 5 minutes.
2. In the browning dish, add olive oil, shrimp, garlic, chives and ginger to the dish; stir.
3. Cook on Medium for 1 minute; stir.
4. Heats for another 1 minute until the shrimps are pink.
5. In a... - 43.864
Tasty Thai Shrimp
Thai Shrimp is a yummy appetizer cooked in oriental style. Greg Patent shows a easy to prepare, healthy, tasty shrimp fritter recipe that is sure to tickle your taste buds. Crispy and flavorful, this Thai cuisine definitely warrants a place in your dinner... - 109.761
1) Cut 2 large squares of a heavy foil.
2) Divide the shrimps into 2 portions.
3) Place each portion over a foil sheet.
4) Place mushroom over the shrimps.
5) In a bowl, mix together chives, tomato juice, parsley, salt, garlic salt,... - 42.3982
1. Marinate the shrimp in a mixture of the olive oil and lemon juice two hours, turning the shrimp once. Drain, reserving the marinade.
2. In a skillet heat the butter, add the shrimp and garlic and cook until the shrimp turns pink. Discard the garlic and... - 38.6632
Avocado And Shrimp Salad
Whisk together first 3 ingredients until well blended.
Add to shrimp, toss thoroughly, cover and marinate.
Meanwhile, whisk mayonnaise, chili sauce, garlic, hot pepper sauce, salt and pepper until smooth.
Peel, pit and cube avocado.
Sprinkle with... - 44.2402
Citrus Marinated Grilled Shrimp With Jicama Leek Salad
Combine first 6 salad ingredients; set aside.
Combine marinade ingredients.
Marinate shrimp for 2 minutes.
Grill shrimp on hot grill until done.
Baste with marinade so marinade caramelizes on shrimp.
Place salad in center of dinner plate; arrange 3 shrimp per... - 34.1163
Shrimp Wrapped Chicken And Lobster Fritters
Join Chef Walter Staib as he prepares an awesome shrimp wrapped with chicken and lobster fritters. These dishes that the chef has presented here are absolutely elegant and delicious. See this incredible video and make a great meal for your party to enjoy! - 108.733
Green Goddess Salad
Combine the mayonnaise, anchovy paste, Worcestershire, mustard, and garlic.
Stir in chives, chopped shrimp, and egg.
Makes 1 1/2 cups Green Goddess Dressing.
At serving time, break up romaine and leaf lettuce in bite-size pieces.
Place on salad... - 42.9673
Broiled Jumbo Shrimp With Mango Chutney
1)Combine together ripe mangoes, bell peppers, raisins, vinegar, brown sugar, nutmeg and cloves.
2)Regrigerate overnight or for 8 hours.
3)Mix together soy sauce, white wine, ginger, garlic and mixed herbs.
4)Marinate shrimp for 60... - 47.3828
Shrimp-stuffed Macaroni Shells
Shrimp-Stuffed Macaroni Shells is an amazingly delicious side dish recipe. A deadly combination of shrimp and macaroni shells will tempt you to prepare this dish on every party! - 43.1293
Sprinkle shrimps with lime juice and toss to mix.
Add onion, tomatoes, garlic, chives, salt, thyme, red pepper, and black pepper.
Toss gently to mix well.
Allow to marinate for 30 minutes at room temperature, or for 1 to 3 hours covered and chilled.
Just in... - 42.2123
Avocado Shrimp Soup
Place in a blender container the avocado, buttermilk, garlic salt, and onion.
Blend until smooth.
Turn into a jar, cover, and chill.
To serve, mix in shrimp or clams and pour into bowls or large bowled wine glasses.
Garnish with a dollop of yogurt and... - 34.4516
Put shrimp in a quart jar; add vinegar, salad oil, salt, garlic juice, hot pepper sauce, chives, parsley and dill pickle.
Shake jar well; store in refrigerator.
Do this a day in advance; shake jar often. - 29.1222
Lo Mein Noodles With Shrimp
1) Measure 1/2 cup chives by cutting them into 1-inch pieces and keep aside.
2) Cover noodles with boiling water and cook them as per package instructions for 2 to 3 minutes until tender, but firm and drain well.
3) Drain again after washing... - 43.7406
1. In a bowl, prepare the marinade by combining oil, paprika, garlic, lemon juice, salt and cayenne; marinate the shrimps in it for six to eight hours
2. In a skillet, heat garlic butter, drain the shrimp and saute in it; remove and keep warm
3. In the... - 38.6685
Shrimp Salad Arnaud
"Combine vinegars, salt, pepper, monosodium glutamate, red pepper, paprika, sugar, hot sauce, garlic, basil, celery seed, chives, parsley and celery; mix thoroughly.
Let stand for 33 minutes.
Add olive oil, mustard and 1/3 cup ice water.
Mix in bowl until... - 39.4605
Make the pancakes, about 16, and put aside.Make the Thick Cream Sauce following the recipe.
Put aside.Melt 3 tablespoons butter and stir in the spring onions or scallions and garlic and cook until soft, do not brown.
Stir in the mushrooms and cook for 15... - 44.8456
Spicy Shrimp Stuffed Avocado
1. Remove the tail from half of the shrimps and keep half with tails.
2. In a small bowl take cajun seasoning, garlic powder, white pepper and cumin powder. Mix together and sprinkle over the shrimps. Mix well.
3. Heat oil in a pan and... - 110.374
Shrimp Marinated In Beer
1. Marinate the shrimp in the remaining ingredients at least eight hours in the refrigerator, stirring frequently. Drain.
2. Place the shrimp in a preheated broiler pan three inches from the source of heat and broil about five minutes, turning once. - 29.2555
1 In a bowl, combine mayonnaise, sour cream, ketchup, lemon juice, and salt to taste.
2 You can use chives, curry powder, dill, or garlic for seasoning as per taste.
3 For variation, diced ripe avocado or minced celery or green pepper can be... - 35.2791
Broken Pappardelle With Shrimp And Zucchini
1. Bring a large pot of salted water to a boil over high heat. Add the broken pappardelle and cook until just al dente. Drain the pappardelle. reserving 1/2 cup of the pasta cooking water.
2. Meanwhile, in a very large skillet, heat the olive oil over high... - 27.866
Marvesta Shrimp With Romesco Sauce Made With Dorot Herbs
1)In a bowl get the shrimp ready for cleaning. Peel and devein the shrimp with the head left on.
2)Cut the tomatoes in half and place in a baking tray with oil and garlic and broil it on the stove or in an oven till it sizzles.
3)Roast... - 0
Melt butter in chafing dish or skillet.
Add onion, green pepper, and garlic; cook till tender but not brown, about 3 minutes.
Stir in sour cream, lemon juice, and seasonings; add shrimp.
Cook over low heat, stirring constantly, just till thoroughly... - 34.951
Jumbo Shrimp And Pasta Salad
1. In a pan add in the butter and olive oil.
2. Add in the spinach, stir for few minutes and add in the onion and stir for 4 minutes.
3. Season with black pepper and stir well. Cook for another 1 minute.
4. Add in the garlic, stir and cook for 1... - 0
Shrimp In Asparagus
Seafood lovers, how about trying shrimp with asparagus, here is a richly flavored shrimp dish you can enjoy over any meal. Thanks to the chef's tour into the little town of Port Aransas off the mainland Texas Gulf coast, prior to begin the recipe. Prepare the... - 117.516
Fettuccine With Shrimp And Portobello Mushrooms
Cook the pasta according to package directions, omitting salt and fat.
Drain and rinse under cold water.
Remove brown gills from underside of mushroom cap using a spoon, and discard gills.
Cut cap into thin slices.
Cut slices in half... - 44.5445
Shrimp Sauteed In Herb Butter
1) Shell the shrimp, devein and keep aside.
2) In a skillet or chafing dish, melt the butter and stir in the lemon juice and seasonings.
3) Saute the shrimp in the herb butter over a medium heat for 8 minutes, turning once, until pink... - 40.8868
Shrimp And Pasta With Tomato Cream Sauce
1. Thaw frozen shrimp.
2. Drain the tomatoes and keep aside 3 tbsp oil.
3. Chop the tomatoes into slivers.
4. Take a 2-quart saucepan, add reserved oil and heat over medium flame.
5. Add garlic and shrimp and cook for about 2 to 4... - 46.0249
Rock Shrimp Poke With Ginger Soy Sauce And Hijiki
1. In a medium saucepan of boiling, salted water, cook the shrimp until curled and cooked through, about 3 minutes. Drain and let cool, then cover and refrigerate.
2. In a small saucepan, combine the soy sauce, vinegar, lemon juice, ginger, garlic, shallot,... - 32.8043
Remoulade Dip For Scallops Or Shrimps
Blend all ingredients; chill.
Serve in a bowl on a large plate, surrounded by cooked and chilled scallops or shrimps, speared with toothpicks. - 25.6111
Shrimp, Scallop And Escargot Buddies
On bamboo skewers place 2 each, shrimp, scallops and snails alternating them.
Place on a broiling pan.
Heat the butter in a sauce pan, add the remaining ingredients.
Cook until mixture has reduced to half.
Brush the skewers with the butter.
Broil for 2-3... - 42.3329
Romano Shrimp Stuffed Mushrooms
1. Pre-heat the oven to 400° F.
2. Wash and clean the mushrooms. Pat dry.
3. Take away the stems and keep for later use. Keep the mushroom caps aside.
4. In a mixing bowl, add shrimp, soft cream cheese, Worcestershire sauce, garlic... - 39.5339
Shrimp And Sweet Potato Chowder
Combining seafood with vegetables to make a dish is a great idea and here is one such recipe. Check out chef Mike making Shrimp and Sweet Potato Chowder spiced up with chipotle in simple and easy steps. Thick, nutritious and totally delicious! - 113.541
Shrimp And Scallop Burger With Salads
1. For Sweet potato salad – roast garlic in preheated oven for 60 minutes at 350 degrees.
2. In a blending jar take out roasted garlic paste, dill, parsley, Dijon mustard, lime juice, Extra virgin olive oil, Chipotle and almond milk.... - 113.379
Mormon Shrimp Cheese Ball
1. In a dry bowl, combine the cheeses.
2. Use a wooden spoon to beat the mixture thoroughly until, soft, smooth and creamy.
3. Add remaining ingredients other than the nuts or parsley and beat well until blended.
4. Shape the mixture into 2 balls.... - 47.9766
Healthy Spring Rolls (no Frying)
1. heat up pan, add oil, put garlic in for 2 minutes,
pour in soy bean sprouts stir it well, take out garlic, add pinch of sugar, pepper,1 tsp salt
2. heat pan til hot put some oil in, put in ginger, shrimps stir it til done, put in carrot ,... - 45.8574
Wor Won Ton Soup
In a food processor, place the small shrimp, pork, green onions, soya sauce, garlic, spice and salt.
Process for 1 minute.
Place a small amount of the mixture on a won ton wrapper.
Brush with water, fold over into a triangle.
Pull the three corners together... - 45.1936
Authentic Pad Thai
Wondering how to make Thai food at home? Try easy to make Pad Thai by expert Thai chef Aunchalee, who blends different flavor and lot of ingredients to prepare this exotic dish. It's surely one of the most delicious thing you have ever tried. - 120.855
Seafood Cheese Round
these seafood cheese rounds are cream cheese and seafood combo that can be served as appetizers. Made with shrimp and crabmeat, the seafood cheese round is made savory and spicy and best served with snipped parsley as garnish. - 38.6885
Skillet Seafood Bisque
In 10-inch skillet over medium heat, in hot butter, cook mushrooms, chives and garlic until tender, stirring occasionally.
Stir in flour until smooth.
Gradually stir in chicken broth.
Heat to boiling, stirring constantly.
Reduce heat to... - 45.8872
Green Goddess Salad
Combine mayonnaise, anchovy paste, Worcestershire sauce, dry mustard, and garlic.
Stir in chives, chopped shrimp, and egs.
Chill. - 32.6102
Delicious Pad Thai
Want to make delicious Thai food? Enjoy healthy cooking with Ning who makes this easy Thai noodles with vegetables. It's surely one of the most delicious thing you have ever tried. - 81.4702
Herbed Seafood Bruschetta
1. In a mixing bowl stir together the 1 tablespoon olive oil, lemon juice, snipped chives, basil, mint, and garlic. Add crabmeat, shrimp, plum tomatoes, and onion; toss to coat.
2. Cut the bread into 48 thin slices. Brush 1 side of each slice with some of the... - 33.9184
Seasoned Seafood Newburg
The seafood appetizer is an easy seafood recipe that can be prepared in a microwave. Cooked crab meat and shrimp mixed together with shrimp soup, chives, milk, white wine along with rice is microwaved with garlic for flavor. Served warm on toast, this seafood... - 30.9501
Saute garlic in olive oil.
Add wine, tomatoes, oregano, bay leaves, salt, and pepper; mix thoroughly.
Cover and simmer 4 to 5 minutes; add shrimp.
Cover and simmer 3 minutes until shrimp is pink.
Stir in crabmeat, parsley, and chives.
Heat thoroughly. - 33.6639
1. Shell and devein the shrimp, leaving the tails attached.
2. Heat the olive oil in a large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat. Add the carrots and celery, 2 tablespoons of the parsley, the chives and garlic, and saute until the vegetables are tender, 4... - 35.3474
Thai Fried Rice And Egg
1. In a medium-size saucepan, pour 2 1/2 cup chicken broth and add garlic cloves.
2. Bring the mixture to a boil.
3. Stir in rice and reduce the heat.
4. Cover the saucepan tightly.
5. Simmer for about 50 minutes until all the liquid is absorbed.
6.... - 45.9018
Green Goddess Dressing
1. In a food processor or blender, process the parsley, anchovies, chives, garlic, and tarragon until smooth. Add the mayonnaise, yogurt, and vinegar and process 1 minute more or until well blended. Cover and refrigerate for up to 5 days. Drizzle over fresh... - 28.9273
Green Goddess Dressing
1.Crush anchovies and add garlic powder, onion powder, green onions, parsley flakes, tarragon leaves, chives, mayonnaise, wine vinegar and MSG to it.
2.Blend the mixture well.
3.Allow the mixture to stay for 30 minutes before serving.
4.Serve... - 35.0712
Gnocchi In Seafood Sauce
If you are gnocchi addict, you must try this fish gnocchi in seafood sauce. It makes a delicous dish which is easy to make. So watch out the video for more. - 94.9383
Combine salmon, egg white, salt, cream, garlic, onion, mushrooms, thyme and pepper.
Place whitefish, split butterfly fashion, skin side down on plank.
Spread salmon mixture 1 inch thick over half the whitefish; fold other half over.
Slash crosswise several... - 39.4416
Fresh Green Sauce
Put all ingredients in blender except sour cream.
Blend until smooth.
Pour into bowl and stir in sour cream and seasoning to taste.
Refrigerate for at least 2 hours before using on raw vegetables or cold shrimp. - 32.9444
French Quarter Sauce
Combine all the ingredients and chill thoroughly.
If desired, combine with one finely sieved hard-cooked egg.
Serve over chilled shrimp. - 34.0817
Green Goddess Salad Dressing
Combine anchovies, green onion, parsley, tarragon, and chives in a bowl; mix lightly.
Stir in mayonnaise and vinegar; mix thoroughly. - 29.2298
If you like pickled cucumbers then there is a chance that you will appreciate the taste of these stuffed cucumbers made into kimchi. This Korean recipe is just awesome and is so simple to bring together. Watch the video to learn making Korean stuffed cucumber... - 122.994
Striped Bass Stuffed With Fennel, Lemon, Tomatoes, Olives And Capers
1. Preheat oven to 350 degree F.
2. Line a baking sheet with foil, place fish on it. Place fish in the middle.
3. Put lemon slice and fennel in the fish.
4. Sprinkle garlic, chives, chili, tomato, and capers around fish.
5. Drop olives and pour... - 111.822
Tandoori Slyle Seafood Kabobs
These Tandoori Style Seafood Kabobs are an extravagance on seafood ! Collect a variety of seafood like salmon fillet, tuna steak, swordfish steak or shrimp and grill them with bell peppers. Your joy will know no bounds once you bite into one of these... - 47.0288
Green Goddess Seafood Salad
In a small bowl, combine mayonnaise, anchovies, vinegar, parsley, chives or green-onion tops, garlic and tarragon.
Cover and refrigerate several hours to let flavors blend.
In a large bowl, toss about half the mayonnaise mixture with lettuce.
Divide lettuce... - 37.6656
Mixed Seafood Potato Coquilles
Force mashed potatoes through star nozzle of pastry bag and outline rims or scallop shells; set aside.
Heat 2 tbsp (30 ml) butter in large frying pan.
Cook garlic, onion, shallot and mushrooms 3 to 4 minutes over medium heat.
Stir in scallops and... - 39.368
Lemon Seafood Newburg
1. Remove crab meat from legs and set aside.
2. Melt butter and saute garlic. Add sherry and lemon juice.
3. Beat egg yolks, add cream and beat again.
4. Over medium heat, slowly pour egg mixture into butter mixture, stirring constantly until thicken.
5. Add... - 40.9142
Deli Ham And Sausage Jambalaya
PREHEAT oven to 350°F.
Spray 13x9-inch baking dish with nonstick cooking spray.
HEAT oil in large skillet over medium-high heat until hot.
Add ham and sausage.
Cook and stir 5 minutes or until sausage is lightly browned on both sides.
Remove from skillet and... - 46.0875
Mix the egg yolks with the mustard, horseradish, salt, celery salt, garlic salt, cayenne, paprika, apple juice, vinegar and sugar.
Gradually beat in the oil.
When all the oil has been incorporated, stir in the capers, herbs and anchovy paste.
Serve this sauce... - 34.0318
Lebanese Cucumber Soup
1) Wash and dry cucumber. Grate cucumber coarsely with skin in a bowl.
2) Skin and crush garlic.
3) Chop mint finely.
4) Mix cream and yogurt into the cucumber.
5) Add garlic and vinegar and mix thoroughly.
6) Season with salt and... - 44.7998
Green Goddess Salad With Meat
The Green Goddess Salad is a gorgeous seafood or chicken salad with greens and herbs. Seasoned with tarragon, garlic and vinegar, the Green Goddess Salad is aptly the Goddess of salads. Try this utterly delicious accompaniment dish and let me know if you'd... - 48.4399
Prawns Nasi Goreng
Add rice gradually to large quantity of boiling salted water, boil rapidly for approximately 15 minutes, or until tender; drain, keep hot.
Shell prawns (shrimps), saute in 1 oz. (2 tablespoons) of the butter, set aside.
Thinly slice steak or pork, cabbage,... - 37.2643
Supersonic Fish Stew
1) In a large saucepan, heat oil and saute onions, garlic, bell pepper and celery till they turn soft and are lightly cooked.
2) Add in seafood mix, tomato soup, chowder soup, water, wine, 2 tablespoons of parsley, salt and pepper.
3) Mix the above... - 42.5337
Mock Thousand Island Dressing
Place all ingredients in blender.
Using medium speed, process until mixture is well combined.
Chill overnight to mellow flavors.
Serve as shrimp cocktail sauce or on tossed green salad.
Stir before serving. - 39.7018
Easy to pad thai would be a perfect treat if you are in hurry to fix something quick for the dinner. This traditional Thai dish can be perfected in minutes with easy guidance from the chef. Just try it once and see it become a hot favorite of all. - 82.1868
Thai Fish Soup
1. In large saucepan, heat oil over medium heat. Add garlic, leek, ginger and pepper flakes. Cook about 3 minutes or until softened but not browned.
2. Add curry powder; cook, stirring for 1 minute. Stir in red pepper, coconut milk, tomatoes and lemon rind.... - 36.5199
Don't be put off by the very many ingredients in this Seafood D'Ltalia recipe. This Seafood D'Ltalia dish is very well worth your effort. One you will love preparing! - 30.1067
1) In a pot, heat oil and sautÃ© the carrots, celery, onions and fennel for 5 minutes.
2) Add the tomatoes, garlic, and saffron, sautÃ© for 5 minutes.
3) Add the stock, bay leaves, fennel seed and oregano.
4) Bring to a boil, cover and simmer for... - 46.5856
1) Into a 8 x 1 1/2-inch round cake pan lined with plastic wrap or wax paper
2) Into a bowl add in the cream cheese and using a hand mixer beat till smooth
3) Then add in the muenster, sour cream, Worcestershire sauce, onion, and the garlic powders... - 46.1463
For succotash: Melt butter in large skillet over medium heat.
Add garlic and cook about 30 seconds.
Reduce heat, add beans, corn and cream and simmer about 10 minutes.
Stir in chives, lemon juice, salt and pepper If mixture is too thick, add a little more... - 43.1686
Ring Mold Of Crab With Cucumber
Put the grated cucumber into a strainer (sieve) and leave to drain.
Put the orange juice, half the lemon juice, and the cognac into a small bowl.
Sprinkle the gelatin (gelatine) over and leave to swell.
Pour 1 1/4 cups (300 ml/ 1/2 pint) of water into a bowl... - 44.1322
Stuffed Mountain Trout
1)Preheat oven to 375 degrees
2) Place trout on board,clean and remove fins and backbone.
3)Do not cut through the back skin
4)In a food grinder,mix shrimp,haddock,onions,chives and bread.
5)Now add yolks and cream carefully until its... - 45.4003
Cut chicken into 10 pieces.
Dredge in flour; season with salt and pepper to taste.
In large deep skillet or Dutch oven, heat oil over medium-high heat; cook chicken, in batches, for 5 to 10 minutes or until browned.
Remove from skillet and set aside.
Discard... - 46.6921
Seafood Pasta Primavera With Goat Cheese
On a diagonal angle, cut asparagus tips 4 cm. in length from the top. Cut remaining stalk in half lengthwise and cut diagonal pieces 2 cm in length. In pot of boiling, salted water, blanch asparagus pieces for 30 seconds, remove and cool in cold water. In... - 28.3865
Bring first 4 ingredients to boil, and stir in rice.
Cover, and turn heat low.
Allow to simmer until rice is tender, about 20 minutes (the water will be completely absorbed).
Stir rice, and make sure bottom of pan is quite dry.
Lift out garlic and bay leaf,... - 41.4648
Brazilian Seafood Stew
If you’re a fan of soup and a fan of seafood then there is no reason not to make this. So as soon as the weather begins to get cold and soup is on the top of your mind, make this delicious and healthy fish soup. The flavor, texture and seafood variety allow... - 124.645
Creamy Cheese Seafood Lasagna
If you haven't tried seafood lasagna yet, this is where you should start. This Creamy Cheese Seafood Lasagna is full of amazing flavors and creamy texture. This delicious make ahead that is a sure crowd pleaser. Watch this video and give it a try! - 117.95
Combine first 6 ingredients in large bowl and blend well.
Add water, vinegai; salt and pepper and stir thoroughly .
Puree about 2 cups at a time in blender food processor or food mill.
Pour into another large bowl or Dutch oven and slowly whisk in oil and... - 38.8517
Korean Cucumber Kimchi
Give your daily meal an Asian twist with Korean favorite cucumber kimchi. A delicious variation of the regular spicy, fermented vegetable dish, cucumber kimchi can be best savored as a yummy side dish. Zesty, snappy, and full of flavors, this dish can be... - 104.194
Squash Blossoms Stuffed With Crab And Goat Cheese
Seafood and fruit is a rare combination and here is a recipe using the combination. Check out Stephanie Harris making Squash Blossoms Stuffed with Crab and Goat Cheese with ingredients picked up from the local farmer's market. Freshness in a prepared food,... - 112.851
Phoenix Spinach Tomato Salad
1. Place a pot on flame, and heat roasted garlic oil in it.
2. Drop spinach in pot and let it sear. Turn off the flame, and let it rest.
3. In a large mixing bowl, put cooked spinach.
4. Sprinkle sunrise seasoning, and add tomatoes in it.
5. Drop... - 105.196
Baked Eggplant With Lobster Stuffing
Have you ever tried to make a dish with eggplant and lobster ? See this excellent video that displays a great innovative recipe where the baked eggplant is filled with a lobster stuffing and topped with a shrimp & creole sauce. The video is interesting to... - 119.566