- » Garlic Chive Red Potato
Garlic Chive Red Potato Recipes
Enjoy our collection of garlic chive red potato recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for garlic chive red potato recipes.
Cream Of Red Bliss Potatoes With Chanterelle And Chives
Heat oil in large saucepan; add onion, celery, leek, garlic, thyme, marjoram and bay leaf.
Cook until vegetables are tender.
Stir in potatoes and stock.
Bring mixture to a boil.
Reduce heat to low; simmer until potatoes are tender.
Remove bay leaf.
Place soup... - 38.2464
Spicy Garlic Chicken With Roasted Red Pepper Smashed Potatoes
Gear up for a holiday feast with your family and friends with baked chicken and smashed potatoes. See the video and give a spicy kick to your chicken with hot peppers, butter and garlic. Pep up your meal with a great addition of roasted red pepper smashed... - 149.575
Garlic Mashed Potatoes Hd
1. In a large saucepan, boil the potatoes until tender enough to be mashed, between 30-40 minutes.
2. Drain and transfer the potatoes to a large bowl.
3. Mash the potatoes with masher and gradually pour in the chicken broth, until potatoes gets into... - 0
Red, White And Blue Potato Salad
1) Take a heavy saucepan with a tight-fitting lid, put the potatoes.
2) Cover with water by 2 inches.
3) Sprinkle salt on it. Cover and boil the mixture for approximately 15 minutes till tender.
4) Drain and cool the mixture.
5) In a large portable... - 45.6872
Low Calorie Mashed Potatoes
Place potatoes and garlic in large saucepan.
Add enough water to cover; bring to a boil over high heat.
Reduce heat to medium.
Simmer, uncovered, 20 to 30 minutes or until potatoes are fork-tender; drain.
Place potatoes and garlic in medium bowl.
Mash with... - 33.6097
Cream Of Garlic Soup
Combine the stock, garlic, potato, and leek in a saucepan and bring to a boil.
Lower the heat and simmer for about 25 minutes, uncovered, until the vegetables are tender.
Strain the mixture through a sieve, reserving the liquid.
Put the solids in the bowl of... - 36.5757
Roasted Potatoes With Herb Vinaigrette
Preheat oven to 400°.
Combine 1 1/2 tablespoons oil and potatoes on a large jelly-roll pan coated with cooking spray, tossing to coat.
Sprinkle with 1/4 teaspoon salt and 1/4 teaspoon pepper.
Bake at 400° for 40 minutes or until tender, stirring after... - 41.5752
New Potato Salad With Green Goddess Dressing
New Potato Salad With Green Goddess Dressing is simply irresistible. Try this amazingly delicious dressing recipe; I am sure you will always tempt to prepare this for every party! - 37.24
Shrimp And Sweet Potato Chowder
Combining seafood with vegetables to make a dish is a great idea and here is one such recipe. Check out chef Mike making Shrimp and Sweet Potato Chowder spiced up with chipotle in simple and easy steps. Thick, nutritious and totally delicious! - 115.243
Crispy Potato Skins
1. Scrub the potatoes and put on a baking tray (cookie sheet). Prick the potatoes all over with a fork and rub the oil and salt into the skin.
2. Cook in a preheated oven at 200 °C/ 400°F/Gas Mark 6 for 1 hour or until soft.
3. Cut the potatoes in half... - 41.8521
Boursin Potato Gratin
1. Preheat oven to 400°.
2. On a 13x9x2-inch baking dish, apply butter in generous amounts.
3. Take a 1 1/2-quart saucepan, add Boursin cheese, cream, garlic and shallots and heat on medium heat, stirring occasionally, till cheese... - 45.6609
Vegan Potato Salad
1. Cook the chopped potatoes and toss in salt and pepper.
2. To make vegan Mayonnaise sauce blend silken tofu, olive oil, apple cider vinegar, sea salt, pepper, spicy brown mustard, dill, garlic powder, onion powder and soy or almond milk.
3. To the... - 95.4697
Egg Topped Potato Patty
For all potato lovers out there, this video is surely a must watch. Boiled potatoes can be mixed with a number of ingredients and then relished as patties. But what about egg topped patties…sounds interesting an? Watch the video to know how you can make... - 107.318
Vegetable Topped Potato Skins
Prick potato skins with tines of fork.
Bake in 425°F convection oven on rack #2 or #3 offset for 25 to 35 minutes (or bake in 425°F radiant bake oven 50 to 60 minutes) or until tender.
Cut potatoes lengthwise into quarters.
Scoop out insides (reserve for... - 38.447
Crumb Coated Baked Potatoes
Scrub potatoes; leave on skin.
Melt butter in an 8 x 8 x 2-inch baking pan; roll potatoes in butter, then in bread crumbs to coat.
Sprinkle with seasonings; place in baking pan.
Bake, uncovered, 45 minutes or until potatoes are fork tender. - 33.5599
Chilli Con Carne With Potato Wedges
1. Cut the baked potato lengthways into 4 wedges. Cut each wedge in half again. Place the wedges on a baking tray.
2. Crush a garlic clove into a puree with a little salt and mix with half the olive oil and the thyme.
3. In a large... - 46.0766
Slim And Trim Potato Salad
1 To prepare the salad: Arrange the potatoes in a steam er basket, set over boiling water in a large saucepan, and steam for 8 to 10 minutes or until tender.
Transfer to a large bowl.
Add the sweet pepper, celery, and shallots.
2 Meanwhile, prepare the... - 36.1167
Black Beans With Two Potatoes
1. Preheat the oven to 350°F.
2. Rinse and drain beans.
3. Grease a 1-½ quart dish with butter.
4. Arrange potato slice the baking dish, beginning with purple ones around the outside, then using orange ones for the next row, and ending... - 46.3521
Hot Potato Salad
Peel and cut potatoes in thick slices.
Place in oven at 150°F (70°C)to keep hot.
Cook bacon in frying pan for 4 minutes or until crisp.
Remove bacon leaving fat in pan and set aside.
Add onions, celery and garlic to pan; cook 3 minutes over medium heat, Mix... - 37.7816
Chicken Chile Potato Skins
Wash potatoes; pat dry.
Prick each potato several times with a fork.
Arrange 4 potatoes in a circle 1 inch apart on a layer of paper towels in microwave oven.
Microwave, uncovered, at HIGH 8 to 10 minutes or until potatoes are tender, turning and rearranging... - 40.8679
Ideas For Leftover Beef, Chicken And Potatoes
Don't know what to do with Leftover Beef, Chicken And Potatoes? Well, with so many ingredients available today, you can transform last night's left over Beef, Chicken And Potatoes into a scrumptious dish within minutes. Leftover Beef can be transformed into a... - 140.184
Loaded Potato Soup
Dave is cooking one of his favorite dishes, Three Cheese Potato Soup with his fool proof recipe. He flavors the soup with bacon dripping and with the cheese, potatoes and vegetables; this soup looks so very appetizing. With simple simmering and sautéing of... - 89.3338
Grilled Soft Shell Crabs And Sweet Potato Salad
1. Start by preheating the oven to 350°F, or prepare a charcoal, wood, or gas grill or preheat the broiler
2. To prepare the vinaigrette, combine all the ingredients and whisk properly, chill in the refrigerator, to prepare the... - 46.8955
Potato & Egg Curry
This is a recipe for a tasty Potato & Egg Curry. You can serve this for a heart meal at home. I love this wonderful Potato & Egg Curry recipe especially because it was one of the first few recipes that I learned when I started cooking! - 44.9838
Seasoned Racks Of Lamb With Glazed Mint Sauce
The seasoned racks of lambs glazed with mint sauce is a savory and herb flavored recipe that ic prepared in the oven. The lamb racks are stuffed with a seasoning mix of cooked rice, shalots garlic, parsley and chives. Brushed with a seasoned egg and mint... - 42.2536
Chili Verde Burritos
Spray a Dutch oven with no-stick spray.
Heat over medium-high heat.
Add the pork.
Cook and stir until the pork is no longer pink.
Add the tomatillos, carrots, onions, potatoes and garlic.
Cook and stir about 7 minutes or until tender.
Add the salsa, chili... - 45.7103
Ratatouille Vegetable Grill
1) Preheat the grill ot broiler to medium.
2) Peel and chop the garlic and onions finely. Also rinse, deseed and slice the peppers into equal sized pieces.
3) Rinse, trim and dice the aubergine into small pieces and the courgettes into thin... - 45.8496
Veal And Vegetables En Papillote
Cut 4 (12-inch) squares of parchment paper; fold squares in half, and trim each into a large heart shape.
Place parchment hearts on a baking sheet, and open out flat.
Coat open side of parchment paper with cooking spray.
Place a veal cutlet on half of each... - 40.9834
Cream Of Broccoli Soup
Cream Of Broccoli Soup is a mouth watering appetizer recipe. An easy to prepare Cream Of Broccoli Soup recipe wont let you forget its taste forever. So, give it a try and squander its taste! - 40.8384
Carne Asada Con Papas Y Salsa Roja
1) Preheat the broiler or grill.
2) In a mixing bowl, mix all the marinade ingredients together until thoroughly combined.
3) Evenly rub the mixture over the steaks and keep aside at room temperature for 30 minutes.
4) Broil the chiles... - 46.347
Stuffed Andean Avocado
Remove pits; brush cut surface with lime or lemon juice.
Combine remaining ingredients; fill avocado halves with mixture.
Place on salad greens; garnish with tomato slices, olives, and radish roses - 31.7407
Cooked an appetizer don't know what sauce to serve with? Try out the Chimichurri Sauce a very fresh and tangy sauce goes well with any appetizer. The talented chef Alicia makes her own version of Chimichurri Sauce, which is very tasty. - 121.983
Canned Tuna Nicoise Salad
This Salad Nicose makes my otherwise ordinary meal extraordinary ! This vast assortment of vegetables and fish takes a bit of effort, but given the taste and food worth, its not much ! Try out this beautiful Salad Nicose and let me know if you like it ! - 33.4268
Eggs Bacon And Hash Breakfast Pizza
Pizza for breakfast? No this is not the stale leftover pizza from last night’s pizza party. This is an actual breakfast pizza made of fresh pizza dough, topped with mashed potatoes, eggs, cheese, bacon and chives. A complete breakfast in pizza form. This is... - 148.884
Shrimp And Scallop Burger With Salads
1. For Sweet potato salad – roast garlic in preheated oven for 60 minutes at 350 degrees.
2. In a blending jar take out roasted garlic paste, dill, parsley, Dijon mustard, lime juice, Extra virgin olive oil, Chipotle and almond milk.... - 115.069
Stuffed Peppers Provencale Style
1) Preheat the oven to moderately hot temperature.
2) In boiling water, allow peppers to simmer for 5 minutes and drain well.
3) In a thick closed pan, over low heat, heat oil and sauté aubergines, carrot, onion, garlic, salt, potato... - 47.2264
Summer Squash Soup With Leeks
1 ln a large heavy saucepan, heat 1 tablespoon of the oil over moderately low heat. Add the leeks, cover, and cook, stirring occasionally, for 3 minutes or until softened.
Add the potatoes, stock, herbs, salt, and pepper and bring to a boil. Adjust the heat... - 34.3493
Chicken And Cranberry Twists
1. Preheat oven to 200 degrees centigrade. Heat a griddle pan.
2. In a shallow non-metallic dish, add oil, mustard, vinegar and honey. Add the chicken strips and a handful of the cranberries and mix well together. Set aside to... - 44.7126
Old Fashioned Eggplant Souffle
1. Preheat the oven to 300°.
2. Wash eggplant thoroughly and grease with shortening.
3. Take a shallow baking dish and transfer greased eggplants into it and bake for 35 minutes or till tender.
4. Take a large bowl and transfer... - 47.7473
Charred Carrot Soup
1. Preheat a 12-inch cast-iron skillet over high heat for 5 minutes. Add the oil, then the carrots. Stir to coat the carrots with oil and cook, stirring frequently, until the carrots are partially charred, about 15 minutes.
2. Reduce the heat to moderate and... - 39.3246
Happy 30th Episode! Fresh Veggie Salsa
This recipe is quick and simple! If you’re making this for a 4th of July or Canada Day BBQ, or a picnic you could get it ready at the last minute. You could also make it ahead of time and let it marinate so all the flavors kinda combine. I’m taking mine... - 123.579
Caesar Sauce Chicken With Hearts Of Palm
In a food processor or blender place minced garlic, anchovy paste, Egg Beater, mustard, Worcestershire sauce, lemon juice, vinegar, salt, and pepper.
Process 30 seconds.
Add liquid Butter Buds and blend 30 more seconds (makes 1 1/4 cups).
Slice chicken thinly... - 40.2706
Rare Tuna Salad Nicoise
To make the marinade, place the olive oil, vinegar, parsley, chives, garlic and a teaspoon of pepper in a bowl, and whisk to combine.
Place the tuna in a shallow non-metallic dish and pour over half of the marinade.
Cover with clingfilm and chill for 1 hour... - 46.4141
Mixed Bean Salad Jackets
1) Heat an oven.
2) In the oven, set the potatoes for baking.
3) Once the potatoes are cooked, cut out their tops.
4) Next, scoop out the fleshy part of each potato.
5) Add a blob of butter.
6) Sprinkle little black pepper.
7) Mash the... - 44.8125
Goat's Cheese Herb And Lemon Patties
1. Mash half the chickpeas in a bowl, then stir in the remaining chickpeas, the onion, garlic, mashed potatoes, lemon zest and juice, parmesan-style cheese, egg, herbs, two of the goat's cheeses and a good amount of sea salt and pepper. When combined, divide... - 34.1575
Parsley Oven Pot Roast
Rub 1 1/2 teaspoons salt and the pepper over surface of meat.
Place meat, fat side down, in a heavy ovenproof casserole or Dutch oven.
Brown well on all sides in a 450F oven (about 1 hour).
Drain off fat.
Combine tomatoes, wine, onion, garlic, parsley flakes,... - 42.2351
The Best Fried Chicken
1. For the Marinade: In a bowl, combine buttermilk, sugar, bay leaf, garlic cloves, sweet onion, kosher salt, cracked pepper and vegetable oil.
2. Add the mix into a ziplock bag with the chicken parts and let it marinade in the refrigerator for at... - 132.464
– In a large bowl, combine all marinade ingredients, add cubed chicken breasts and let marinate for 4 to 6 hours, stirring from time to time.
– Slide cubed chicken onto skewers, alternating with vegetables.
– Place skewers on a micro wave-safe... - 33.5218
Pork Medallions With Butter Nut Chips
Would you like to impress your family with a great meal these holidays. Take a look at this incredible video that shares an excellent and delicious recipe for pork medallions with butter nut chips. The chef here shares great slicing skills and wonderful tips... - 150.079
Spicy Seafood And Vegetables
Seafood and vegetables together can make an awesome flavorful treat. Check out this fantastic video that shows a wonderful recipe and great way to prepare seafood and veggies together. Prepare the dish for family dinner or holiday meal and rejoice! - 132.908
If you are looking for a easy and satisfying main course Korean dish, try Maangchi's Gamjatang or Korean pork bone soup. She is making this delicious full meal with about a little chopping and preparation, rest of the cooking is taken care by the low flames... - 119.851
Prepare Crispy Toppings and Peanut Dressing.
Pour boiling water over bean sprouts in a colander.
Immediately plunge sprouts into iced water.
When chilled, drain well.
Spread on a kitchen towel or paper towels to absorb excess moisture.
Pat gently until... - 39.4728
Shrimp Wrapped Chicken And Lobster Fritters
Join Chef Walter Staib as he prepares an awesome shrimp wrapped with chicken and lobster fritters. These dishes that the chef has presented here are absolutely elegant and delicious. See this incredible video and make a great meal for your party to enjoy! - 135.943
Honey Glazed Chicken In Dill Cream Sauce
This Honey Roasted Chicken with the smooth rich creamy sauce flavored with dill is perfect for Jewish holiday and Sabbath lunches as honey symbolizes sweet beginnings, making it particularly fitting for the Rosh Hashanah lunch. The cream sauce keeps the... - 50.5026