- » Garlic Chive Chicken
Garlic Chive Chicken Recipes
Enjoy our collection of garlic chive chicken recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for garlic chive chicken recipes.
Garlic Chive Omelette
1. In a bowl, beat the eggs with the chicken broth, salt, and pepper. Divide the onion, garlic, chives, jicama, and crabmeat into two equal portions.
2. Place a 7- to 8-inch nonstick omelet pan over medium-high heat until hot. Add 1 1/2 teaspoons of the... - 27.6778
Crispy Chive Chicken
Combine crumbs, chives, salt, garlic powder, and pepper.
Dip chicken pieces in evaporated milk, then roll them in cornflake mixture.
Place chicken, skin side up, in 15 1/2x10 1/2x1 inch baking pan.
Bake at 350° for 1 hour.
Remove from oven.
Wrap and chill... - 32.925
Chicken With Chive Dumplings
In a large saucepan, thoroughly brown chicken on all sides in vegetable oil; drain fat. Remove chicken and set aside. In the same pan, sauté onions and garlic lightly. Return chicken to pan. Add peas and carrots and sauce. Simmer covered, over low heat 40... - 30.5027
Chive Risotto With Baked Chicken
1. Coat chicken with a mixture of flour, 1 tea spoon salt, garlic powder and paprika.
2. Saute almonds in butter or margarine until golden in a large frying pan; remove from pan. Brown chicken breasts in drippings in same pan; place in a single layer in a... - 33.8551
Grilled Chicken In Chives Vinaigrette
1. In a food processor or a blender, place 1 tablespoon of the olive oil, 1 tablespoon of the wine vinegar, 1/4 teaspoon each of the salt, pepper and mustard.
2. Process this mixture for about 15 seconds.
3. Once done, add 2 more tablespoons... - 45.159
Garlic Flavored Mashed Potatoes
Mashed potatoes is a favorite item for everyone, including the most senior and junior ones of the family. If you serve this on a daily basis, then adding some special flavor like garlic, will offer some variation in the menu. Go through the video and learn... - 98.4565
Sesame Chive Vinaigrette
Chef Keith Snow creates an easy seasonal vinaigrette dressing great for Asian-inspired salads and vegetables. - 106.903
Cream Of Red Bliss Potatoes With Chanterelle And Chives
Heat oil in large saucepan; add onion, celery, leek, garlic, thyme, marjoram and bay leaf.
Cook until vegetables are tender.
Stir in potatoes and stock.
Bring mixture to a boil.
Reduce heat to low; simmer until potatoes are tender.
Remove bay leaf.
Place soup... - 40.1734
Curried Carrot And Chive Soup
Melt butter in a large heavy based saucepan.
Add onions, carrots, parsley stalks and garlic.
Sweat over low heat for 4-5 minutes.
Stir in curry powder and cook, stirring constantly, for 2-3 minutes.
Add stock, bring to the boil.
Reduce heat and simmer for 30... - 42.6523
Curried Carrot Soup With Chives
In a 3-quart pot, melt the butter, add the chopped vegetables and garlic, and saute for 4 minutes over medium heat, stirring often.
Add the curry powder and cook for 3 minutes more, stirring constantly.
Do not allow the curry to burn.
Add the stock, turn up... - 37.4587
Southern Brunch Souffle With Chives
Preheat oven to 400°.
Cut a piece of aluminum foil long enough to fit around a 2-quart souffle dish, allowing a 1-inch overlap; fold foil lengthwise into thirds.
Lightly coat one side of foil and bottom of dish with cooking spray.
Wrap foil around outside... - 41.4252
Black Pepper And Garlic Chicken Wings
Combine the mushroom soy sauce, brown sugar, honey, garlic and black pepper in a bowl and mix the marinade well.
To prepare the wings, trim off and discard the tips, and cut each wing at the joint so you end up with one tiny drumstick and one flat section per... - 40.6268
Garlic Chicken Breasts
Mix margarine, chives and garlic powder; shape into rectangle, 3x2 inches.
Cover and freeze until firm, about 30 minutes.
Remove skin and bones from chicken breasts.
Flatten each chicken breast to 1/4-inch thickness between waxed paper or plastic wrap.
Cut... - 38.9771
Crunchy Garlic Chicken
1. Heat oven to 425° Spray rectangular pan, 13x9x2 inches, with cooking spray.
2. Mix 2 tablespoons butter, the milk, chives, salt and garlic powder. Mix crushed cereal, parsley and paprika. Dip chicken into milk mixture, then coat lightly and evenly with... - 33.0158
Cook Along Stuffed Garlic Chicken In Parma Ham
If you love your chicken with a tweak, then you might as well try this recipe once. Paul makes a wonderful chicken dish using garlic and parma ham. It doesn't just make for a flavorful addition to our meal, but looks colorful too. This is worth a try. - 125.113
Buttery Garlic Chicken
1) Take a grill pan and line with foil.
2) In a small saucepan, warm the butter until melted.
3) in the pan, add vinegar, honey... - 46.2379
Spicy Garlic Chicken With Sweet Pepper Potatoes
Gear up for a holiday feast with your family and friends with baked chicken and smashed potatoes. See the video and give a spicy kick to your chicken with hot peppers, butter and garlic. Pep up your meal with a great addition of roasted red pepper smashed... - 113.625
Stir Fried Chicken In Hot Garlic Sauce
In Chinese cooking, garlic is used abundantly. And, here is a simple, classic recipe of the Chinese kitchen, which is now a popular take-out dish. The ingredient list of this recipe is quite large, but preparation is simple. - 0
Three Rice Pilaf
Rinse wild rice under cold water; drain and set aside.
In a large saucepan or Dutch oven cook onion in hot margarine until tender.
Carefully add water, bouillon granules, black pepper, and garlic.
Bring to boiling.
Stir in wild rice and brown rice.
Return to... - 42.9695
Broiled Chicken With Cheddar Dill Sauce
1 Preheat the broiler. Line a broiler pan with foil.
2 Mince the dill and set aside. Finely chop the chives (or scallion
3 In a small saucepan or skillet, melt 2 tablespoons of the butter. Add half the chives, the garlic and black pepper.
4 Place the... - 39.1446
Garlic Pepper Potatoes
Scrub potatoes and prick with a fork.
Bake in a 425° oven for 40 to 60 minutes or until tender. (Or, micro-cook potatoes on 100% power (HIGH) for 6 to 8 minutes.)
Cut a lengthwise slice from the top of each potato, then discard skin from slice.
Place potato... - 43.9114
Chicken Under A Brick With Fresh Herbs
Need a great chicken recipe which has a crackling crust and is moist inside, then you should certainly take a look at this chicken under a heavy weight recipe. The chef here provided instructions to make nice tender chicken and also gives side dish idea to go... - 76.7331
Chicken Corn Carrot Platter
Melt 2 tablespoons butter in skillet over medium heat.
Add chicken; cook until browned.
Place each chicken half on 12 x 18 inch piece of heavy-duty aluminum foil; arrange 1/4 carrots and corn around each chicken half.
Add remaining butter, chives, salt, and... - 40.2878
Stir together all the ingredients and use to marinate chicken or fish fillets. - 18.2332
Scallops In Garlic Cream Sauce
Heat butter in saucepan.
Add garlic, chives, fennel and zucchini; season well.
Cook 4 to 5 minutes over medium heat, stirring several times.
Mix in flour and cook 1 minute over low heat.
Add chicken stock and mix well; bring to boiling point.
Season and... - 40.7381
Cream Of Garlic Soup
Combine the stock, garlic, potato, and leek in a saucepan and bring to a boil.
Lower the heat and simmer for about 25 minutes, uncovered, until the vegetables are tender.
Strain the mixture through a sieve, reserving the liquid.
Put the solids in the bowl of... - 37.7373
Garlic And Potato Soup
1) Wash the leeks and remove the tough roots and green leaves. Slit the leek lengthwise into two. Rinse out any dirt between the layers. Slice the leeks thinly.
2) In a 3-quart saucepan, add leeks, chicken stock, potatoes and garlic.... - 40.9626
Garlic Flavored Cold Vichyssoise
Heat the butter in a large heavy saucepan.
Add the potatoes, onions, leeks, garlic and 1 cup of the chicken bouillon.
Simmer covered over very low heat until the vegetables are very soft.
Add the remaining chicken broth.
Simmer covered for 10... - 47.4317
California Garlic Soup Fondue
1. Take a pan and add butter in it to melt; Add garlic in the butter and deep fry it with often stirring. Do not let the garlic cloves be brown.
2. Now add broth, champagne, water in it and boil the mix for 5 minutes.
3. Toast the breads as per... - 44.8537
Spanish Garlic And Avocado Soup
Melt butter in 3-quart saucepan over medium heat.
Add onion and saute until soft.
Add stock and garlic and bring to simmer.
Cover and cook 30 minutes.
Let mixture cool slightly.
Puree in batches in processor or blender.
Transfer to large serving bowl.
Puree... - 39.8213
Racks Of Lamb With Sweet Garlic And Herb Crust
Using sharp knife, trim away excess fat from outside of racks.
Place racks upright in baking dish, cover each bone with foil.
Combine remaining ingredients in medium bowl, stir until well mixed.
Press crumb mixture firmly onto each rack of... - 44.0706
Garlic Mashed Potatoes Hd
1. In a large saucepan, boil the potatoes until tender enough to be mashed, between 30-40 minutes.
2. Drain and transfer the potatoes to a large bowl.
3. Mash the potatoes with masher and gradually pour in the chicken broth, until potatoes gets into... - 0
Creamy Garlic Thyme Soup
In a 3- to 4-quart pan, combine 3 tablespoons garlic and 2 tablespoons of the oil.
Cook over medium heat, stirring, just until garlic is golden, about 5 minutes.
Lift out garlic and set aside.
Add remaining garlic, oil, and onion.
Stir often over medium heat... - 40.8878
Roasted Garlic Pumpkin Bisque
PREHEAT THE OVEN to 400°F.
DISCARD THE LOOSE, PAPERY outer skin from the garlic head and wrap it in a piece of foil.
Roast the garlic in the oven until tender, about 30 minutes.
At the same time, bake the potatoes for the dumplings until tender, about 50... - 42.8902
Roast Chicken With Couscous And Red Pepper Stuffing
1 To prepare the stuffing: In a small saucepan, combine the stock and 1 teaspoon of the oil. Bring to a boil over moderately high heat and stir in the couscous. Remove the pan from the heat and let stand, covered, for 10 minutes.
2 Meanwhile, heat the... - 34.5385
Cut a stick of butter in half crosswise.
Cut and shape each half into 8 rolls about 1/2 inch thick.
In a small bowl, mix chives, parsley, tarragon, rosemary, oregano and garlic powder.
Twirl butter rolls in mixed herbs.
Place butter rolls in freezer 30... - 42.8861
Chicken Kiev With Sherry Sauce
Pound each chicken breast half with flat side of meat mallet to 1/4 inch thick.
Sprinkle seasonings evenly over chicken pieces.
Cover surfaces with cheese; roll up each half breast with cheese enclosed.
Secure with toothpick.
Heat oil in large frypan; saute... - 43.5
Herb Stuffed Chicken Breasts
For the stuffing, in a small bowl stir together cream cheese, basil, chives, and garlic.
Skin chicken, if desired.
Rinse chicken; pat dry with paper towels.
Cut a slit horizontally in each chicken breast to make a 3-inch-square pocket.
Insert a rounded... - 45.279
Cheese Stuffed Chicken Kiev
Sprinkle the chicken breasts with the pepper, garlic, and half of the chives.
Lay 1 strip of cheese in the center of each chicken breast, fold the ends over, then roll up as for a jelly roll and fasten with toothpicks.
In a pie pan, whisk the egg white, milk,... - 43.0873
Poached Chicken Breasts With Baby Vegetables
1. Put the zucchini, carrots, yellow squash, beans, and onions in a sauté pan or in a heavy skillet. Sprinkle on the garlic and chives.
2. Place the chicken breasts on crest.
3. Take a blender or a food processor fitted with a steel... - 44.1626
Marinate chicken at room temperature 1 hour in wine, garlic, oil, chives, parsley and oregano.
Turn chicken occasionally.
Broil 30 minutes.
Baste with tomato-wine sauce.
Turn frequently until done. - 33.564
Quick Chicken Kiev
Quick Chicken Kiev has a yumlogical taste. The cornflakes, and butter gives the Quick Chicken Kiev a delicious taste. - 45.3046
Chicken Liver Spread
In 10-inch skillet melt butter; add chicken livers and garlic.
Cook over medium high heat, stirring occasionally, until livers are fork tender (6 to 8 minutes).
Stir in all remaining spread ingredients.
Continue cooking until heated through (1 to 2... - 44.8227
Butter Roast Chicken With Herbs
1. Clean the chicken cavity by removing the giblets and wipe with paper toweling.
2. Preheat the oven to 400Â°F (200Â°C or Gas No. 6)
3. In a small bowl, combine 2 oz butter, seasonings, herb and garlic.
4. Beat until well blended... - 40.4891
Millet Vegetable Soup
Saute millet, vegetables and garlic in rendered chicken fat until lightly browned.
Add stock, cover, bring to gentle boil, lower heat and simmer 30 minutes until millet is tender.
Season with salt and pepper and garnish with parsley. - 30.171
Light N Lean Chicken Breasts
Spray nonstick skillet with reduced calorie vegetable cooking spray.
Heat over medium heat; add chicken and sprinkle with V* teaspoon pepper.
Cook about 20 minutes or until brown on all sides, turning once.
Reduce heat to low; add garlic halves.
Cook about 10... - 37.4722
Lemon Chicken Tarts
1) Preheat the oven to 450°F.
2) Open each pie crust, and remove the plastic film.
3) Dredge 1 teaspoon of flour over each crust and press the fold lines.
4) Flip the crust, floured side down on the working table and remove the remaining... - 46.2605
Cfjc Midday - Feb 12 - Mwl
1. Soak rice noodles in warm water until soft. Drain and set aside.
2. For dressing, in a small bowl, combine sesame oil, rice vinegar, and spice blend. Mix well.
3. Place a frying pan on flame and heat toasted sesame oil in it.
4. Drop... - 0
Minced Chicken Mimosa
1. Put the chicken breasts into a shallow pan with the stock, white wine and salt and pepper to taste. Cover and simmer gently for about 15 minutes until the chicken is just tender. Remove the chicken breasts with a slotted spoon and allow to cool... - 33.3055
Pan Fried Green Peppercorn Chicken
Remove and discard skin from chicken; place chicken in large bowl, coat with combined mustard, peppercorns, garlic, juice, chives and 2 tablespoons of the oil.
Heat remaining oil in large non-stick pan; cook onion, stirring, until soft.
Add chicken to pan;... - 33.1957
Chicken Mish Mash
Saute onions, pepper, sugar, and garlic powder in chicken broth until vegetables are soft.
Add ketchup, diced tomatoes, Tabasco, and Worcestershire; simmer 5-10 minutes.
Place cooked chicken breasts in a large casserole dish.
Spoon sauce over chicken... - 39.2058
Poached Chicken Ericana
Poached Chicken Ericana is a favorite recipe of my house as well as of my frequent dinner guests. Poached Chicken Ericana is a must prepare chicken dish. Try to bring in interesting variations and do let me know! - 34.8787
Cool Fried Green Tomato & Chicken Sandwich
1. Cut tomatoes and chicken into slices. Season them with salt and pepper. Keep it aside
2. Dredge each tomato slice into flour, and egg.
3. Roll it into breadcrumbs, press and coat it nicely.
4. In skillet, heat oil, and place tomato... - 83.5138
Preheat the oven to 350°.
In a large bowl, combine the chicken, 3/4 cup of the Monterey Jack cheese, 1/2 cup of the chives, the garlic, cumin and pepper.
Set the chicken mixture aside.
Spread 1/2 cup of the enchilada sauce in a 13" X 9" X 2" baking... - 46.0522
Mix margarine, chives, garlic powder and pepper; shape into 1" square [two 1" squares].
Wrap and freeze until firm, about 20 min.
Pound chicken piece[s] to 1/4" thickness between pieces of waxed paper.
Place square[s] of margarine mixture on center of chicken... - 45.1681
Chicken Breasts Gruyere
1)Marinate chicken in a generous amount of garlic, pepper and salt.
2)In a large skillet, melt butter and saute chicken until golden brown in color.
3)Take a broiler proof serving dish and transfer chicken into this.
4)In the skillet, now add onions,... - 45.9626
Using a "hit and slide" motion to avoid tearing meat, flatten chicken breasts with meat pounder or bottom of a small, heavy skillet.
Mix flour, thyme, and pepper in pie plate.
Dip chicken in flour mixture to coat.
Preheat saute pan over high heat.
Add butter... - 46.7959
Cut chicken into 1/2 in (1.2 cm) pieces.
Place in bowl along with walnuts, lime juice, chicken stock, garlic, salt and pepper; marinate 2 hours in refrigerator.
Thread chicken on skewers and place on ovenproof platter.
Reserve 1/3 of marinade.
Baste skewers... - 35.6147
Chicken Spinach Parcels
1. Squeeze spinach to remove as much moisture as possible, chop roughly and place in a bowl. Add butter, garlic and sage to spinach and mix to combine.
2. Make a deep slit in the side of each chicken fillet to form a pocket. Fill pocket with spinach mixture... - 38.682
1. Mix margarine, chives, garlic powder and white pepper. Drop by tablespoonfuls into 4 mounds on waxed paper. Freeze about 20 minutes or until firm.
2. Flatten each chicken breast half to 1/4-inch thickness between plastic wrap or waxed paper. Place 1 mound... - 33.685
Buffalo Chicken Wings With Ranch Dressing
WASH WINGS thoroughly and pat dry with paper towels.
1.Cut tips off each wing; discard.
Bend each wing back to snap joint and cut through to create two pieces.
Combine pepper, garlic salt and onion powder.
Using fingers, rub mixture into each piece.
2.Heat... - 45.6115
Vegetable Soup With Chicken
Vegetable Soup with Chicken is a very common soup and easy to cook. The faultless mixture of leeks, bay leaf, sprigs thyme, carrots, baby turnips, celeriac, crushed garlic clove, cloves, white wine, soup noodles bunch chives along with the chicken and dart of... - 52.1064
My Favorite Chicken Dish
1. On a cutting board using a sharp knife, cut each breast lengthwise into 2 thin pieces. Place flour in a shallow bowl; season with salt and pepper. Coat chicken in flour mixture, shaking off excess.
2. Heat a large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat.... - 30.5492
Lemon Herb Chicken Cooked Under A Brick
1. One a meat board and using a jointing knife or clever, split each chicken in half, along the back bone. Trim off the fat.
2. Use a heavy skillet to weigh down and flatten the chicken halves, on the skin side.
3. Stud each breast and each leg... - 47.6389
Lobster Filled Chicken Breast With Black Bean Sauce
1) Take the chicken breasts to sprinkle salt and pepper.
2) Place a lobster tail quarter on the end of each chicken breast half, tuck in the edges, and roll around the lobster. Close up the ends with toothpicks and refrigerate.
3) Preheat the... - 45.1622
Betty's Chicken Wings With Hot Wing Sauce --super Bowl!
In this video, Betty demonstrates how to make Chicken Wings with Hot Wing Sauce. This is great recipe to serve as an appetizer or at a party, and with Super Bowl coming up, you and your friends are sure to enjoy it! - 0
How To Make Rum Marinated Braised Chicken
Do you bother yourself with dishes that take long time and hard work, when you plan to invite guests? Try this braised chicken in rum marinating. It is an exotic dish that is simply made. Watch the chef as she prepares chicken in this video. It looks just... - 106.796
1. In a shallow dish, arrange the chicken breasts and drizzle with lemon juice and 1 tablespoon of the oil. Allow the chicken to marinate for 1 hour at room temperature, turning the pieces occasionally.
2. Preheat the oven to 375° F.
3.... - 47.058
Chevre And Mushroom Stuffed Chicken Legs
Blend cheese, salami, onion and parsley in small bowl.
(Can be prepared up to 3 days ahead and refrigerated.) To bone chicken, place 1 chicken leg skin side down on work surface.
Make slit along side of thighbone, continuing slit down center of... - 44.2351
Sancocho De Gallina Dura (panamanian Soup)
1) Cut the chicken into small pieces.
2) Season the chicken with the culantro, onion, paprika, garlic, chives and parsley. Also add some salt and pepper, and other preferred seasonings (if wanted).
3) Mix the chicken pieces really well... - 95.4499
Thanksgiving Chicken For Two
If you are planning a Thanksgiving for just two, then this is your dish. Love the way the roasted chicken looks at the end of the video. I deem this dish as delicious, rustic, and romantic! - 120.525
Ideas For Leftover Beef, Chicken And Potatoes
Don't know what to do with Leftover Beef, Chicken And Potatoes? Well, with so many ingredients available today, you can transform last night's left over Beef, Chicken And Potatoes into a scrumptious dish within minutes. Leftover Beef can be transformed into a... - 112.106
Ella's Creamy Rutabagas
Peel the rutabaga and cut into 1 inch cubes.
Cook in boiling water in a large saucepan for 10 to 12 minutes or just until tender; drain.
Melt the butter in a large skillet over medium heat.
Add the rutabaga and sugar.
Cook for 10 minutes, stirring... - 41.8116
Heat butter in saucepan.
Add parsley, chives, garlic and tarragon; cook 3 minutes over low heat.
Mix in flour and continue cooking 2 minutes.
Add chicken stock and season well with salt, pepper and Tabasco sauce.
Mix and cook sauce 10 to 12 minutes over low... - 31.6465
Herbed Chicken Rolls
Blend cheese with 4 tablespoons of the butter or margarine, chives, garlic salt, rosemary and red pepper seasoning in a small bowl.
Spread in a square, 1/2 inch thick, on waxed paper; chill until very firm.
Place each boned chicken thigh between sheets of... - 41.6806
Chicken A La Russe
1) Preheat the oven to 375°F.
2) Place the chicken between 2 sheets of parchment paper and flatten it with a meat mallet.
3) Dredge the chicken with salt and let it marinate for 1 hour.
4) In a saucepan, boil the bouillon with celery... - 43.8823
Swiss Chicken Fondue
1. In a medium bowl, toss cheese with cornstarch, nutmeg, and white pepper. In a heavy, non-reactive saucepan or a fondue pot, heat wine and garlic over medium-high heat until wine is bubbly around edges, about 2 minutes. Reduce heat to low and add cheese by... - 22.6959
Buttery Chicken Diane
1. In a plastic bag, put together flour and chicken and shake to coat chicken lightly with flour.
2. In a 10-inch nonstick skillet, place margarine and oil and heat until margarine is melted.
3. Add the flour coated chicken and cook... - 49.7317
Rolled Chicken Escalopes
– Preheat oven to 350 °F (175 °C).
– In a small bowl, combine butter, chives, garlic powder, and pepper, and whip until mixture is well blended.
– In a large bowl, mix corn flakes with grated Parmesan, parsley and paprika.
– Place a pat of... - 35.7706
Chicken Stuffed Mushrooms
In large bowl combine oil, onion, chives, parsley, bayleaf, cloves, pepper, Tabasco, salt and garlic.
Add mushrooms and marinate for 2 days, stirring occasionally.
Mix together the chicken which has been finely minced with the mayonnaise, green onion, salt... - 36.7274
Smoked Chicken Papperdelle
1. To make Nasturtium Butter, place butter, garlic, lime juice and flowers in a bowl, mix well to combine and set aside.
2. Cook pasta in boiling water in a large saucepan following packet directions. Drain, set aside and keep warm.
3. Heat a nonstick frying... - 35.5937
Smoked Chicken Pappardelle
To make Nasturtium Butter, place butter, garlic, lime juice and flowers in a bowl, mix well to combine and set aside.
Cook pasta in boiling water in a large saucepan following packet directions.
Drain, set aside and keep warm.
Heat a nonstick frying pan over... - 35.9795
Chicken A La Russe
Mix first 4 ingredients; dredge chicken pieces in flour mixture.
Melt butter or margarine in blazer pan of chafing dish or in heavy fry pan over table top butane unit over direct moderate flame.
Brown chicken evenly, turning as needed.
Sprinkle herbs over... - 43.2707
Mushroom Lover's Pate
I love mushrooms and this Mushroom Lover's Pate is one of my sweethearts. Not so spicy, not so hot the Mushroom Lover's Pate is quite an easy dish to prepare. Why donâ€™t you add this to your menu tonight? - 43.2627
Sorrel And Lettuce Soup
Cook celery and garlic in butter, covered, until almost tender.
Add sorrel, lettuce, chives and sugar.
Stir well to coat sorrel and lettuce and cook, stirring, 3 minutes.
Add stock, cover, bring to gentle boil and cook 4 minutes.
Season with salt, pepper and... - 39.376
Stuffed Chicken Breasts With Sherry Sauce
1. Preheat oven to 350°F.
2. Beat each half chicken breast with flat side of meat mallet to 1/4 inch thick.
3. Divide and make butter into 4 balls.
4. In a bowl mix chives, parsley, garlic, salt, and pepper.
5. Roll the butter ball in... - 45.1325
Chicken Breasts Saute Sec
Skin and split chicken breasts; rub with lemon juice.
Combine flour, salt, paprika, and pepper in paper or plastic bag; add 2 or 3 pieces of chicken at a time and shake to coat well.
Heat butter and garlic in heavy skillet.(Electric skillet 300°.)
Discard... - 45.9069
Herb Chutney Chicken
1. To make stuffing, place herbs, Parmesan cheese, chutney, egg, bread crumbs and butter in a bowl and mix to combine. Fill cavity of chicken with stuffing and secure opening with metal or bamboo skewers.
2. Tuck wings under body of chicken and tie legs... - 31.8446
Chicken And Bacon In Red Wine
1) Pre-heat browning dish for 5-6 minutes on power.
2) Brush oil in the chicken pieces and arrange them on the browning dish.
3) Cook the chicken until both sides turn brown.
4) Sprinkle bouquet garni and celery and cook for a few... - 45.9439
Dried Lima Bean And Corn Soup
Combine beans, onion and whole garlic clove in saucepan and pour boiling water over.
Cover, bring to gentle boil and boil 2 minutes.
Turn off heat and let stand 1 hour.
Lightly brown corn, minced onion and minced garlic in chicken fat.
Add stock and beans and... - 41.2702
– In a large bowl, combine all marinade ingredients, add cubed chicken breasts and let marinate for 4 to 6 hours, stirring from time to time.
– Slide cubed chicken onto skewers, alternating with vegetables.
– Place skewers on a micro wave-safe... - 35.3213
Dijon Chicken Liver PÃ¢tÃ©
In a large skillet over medium heat, cook sausage and onion until meat is no longer pink; remove with a slotted spoon and set aside.
In the drippings, cook chicken livers over medium heat for 6-8 minutes or until no longer pink.
Drain; cool for 10... - 41.7647
Foil Baked Chicken Rolls
Pound chicken breasts until they are about 1/4 inch thick.
Season with salt and pepper.
Place each breast on a 12x12-inch piece of aluminum foil.
Combine remaining ingredients in a small bowl.
Divide evenly and spread over each chicken breast.
Roll chicken... - 44.3583
Herbed Low Fat Fried Chicken
1. Preheat the oven to 350°F.
2. Skin each drumstick by loosening it from thick end with the tip of a sharp knife, then pulling it off with your fingers.
3. In a shallow dish, lightly whisk the egg whites until foamy.
4. On a plate or... - 46.9024
Scallops With Red Lentil Pilaf
Scallops With Red Lentil Pilaf is a mouth watering recipe which you would surely want to get to your guests attention. This great tasting and easy to prepare recipe will surely tempt you to serve to your loved ones. So make sure you dish out this Scallops... - 46.51
I can still smell the fresh flavour from the Asparagus Soup I had last evening. Was a treat to my taste buds and a filling appetizer. Seasoned with cream, chopped vegetables and chicken stock, asparagus soup brings a balanced list of ingredients. I loved this... - 45.8944
Betty's Savory Herb Buffalo Chicken Dip
In this video, Betty demonstrates how to make Savory Herb Buffalo Chicken Dip. This is a recipe using a Crock-Pot Savory Chicken Seasoning mix and will be entered in the 2nd Annual Crock-Pot™ Seasoning Mixes Slow Cookin' Recipe Contest. - 0