- » Garlic Chipotle Sauce
Garlic Chipotle Sauce Recipes
Enjoy our collection of garlic chipotle sauce recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for garlic chipotle sauce recipes.
Grilled Corn With Creamy Chipotle Sauce
1. Prepare grill.
2. Place the first 3 ingredients in a food processor, process until minced. Add cottage cheese, process until smooth, scraping sides of bowl occasionally. Add mayonnaise and yogurt,- process until blended. Spoon sauce into a bowl, cover and... - 29.6824
Ron's Mandarin Hickory Chipotle Barbecue Sauce
1) Place a small saucepan over low heat and heat the olive oil.
2) Add the garlic, onion and sake.
3) For about 5 minutes, reduce the mixture over moderate heat.
4) Allow the mixture to cool.
5) Put the sauteed onions, garlic and sake in a blender... - 43.0714
1. In a 3- to 4-quart pan over medium-high heat, frequently stir oil, onion, and garlic until onion is lightly browned, 8 to 10 minutes. Add oregano, cumin, and allspice and stir until fragrant, about 30 seconds. Remove from heat.
2. Meanwhile, in a blender,... - 34.7835
Eggplant Chipotle Salsa
Heat the oil in a large skillet and saute the eggplant, garlic and salt over medium heat for 3 to 4 minutes.
Transfer to a mixing bowl.
Blanch the beans in boiling salted water for 30 seconds, drain, and add to the mixing bowl along with the remaining... - 33.4804
Fire Roasted Tomato Chipotle Salsa
Heat a tablespoon of olive oil in a saute pan over medium heat until lightly smoking, add the onion, and saute until caramelized, about 10 minutes.
Transfer the onion, half the blackened tomatoes, and garlic to a food processor or blender, and pulse until... - 33.309
Chipotle Tomatillo Salsa
Place the tomatillos, garlic, sugar, and salt in a food processor or blender.
Blend until mostly pureed.
Add the chipotles, adobo sauce, and cilantro leaves and blend briefly, leaving the salsa just a little textured. - 27.2292
Beef Tongue In Chipotle Sauce
In a 5-quart kettle, place well scrubbed beef tongue.
Cover with water, bring to a boil, and cook, covered, for 3 hours over low heat or until fork tender.
Remove from pan and cool.
Remove skin; trim off bone, roots, and excess fat.
Slice tongue... - 41.1618
Golden Tomato, Ginger, And Chipotle Salsa
In a food processor or blender, puree 2 of the tomatoes, the chipotle chile, and ginger.
Add the remaining tomato and all of the other ingredients and pulse just enough to create a roughly blended mixture.
Be sure to leave the salsa somewhat chunky. - 31.9308
Chipotle Cream Sauce
1. In a 10- to 12-inch frying pan over medium heat, frequently stir onion, roasted pepper, garlic, butter, and cumin until onion is limp, 6 to 8 minutes.
2. Whirl mixture in a blender or food processor with broth and chipotles.
3. Scrape puree back into... - 31.1485
J P Hayes's Chipotle Bbq Sauce
1) In warm water, rehydrate the New Mexican chilies and the ancho for about 15 minutes, till tender.
2) Reserve the soaking liquid.
3) Make a paste by pureeing the rehydrated chilies, chipotles in adono, pepper, oregano, cumin and salt... - 43.366
Roasted Chicken In Honey-chipotle Sauce With Baked Plantains
Wash chicken; pat dry.
Sprinkle with pepper; place on roasting rack in a shallow roasting pan.
Cover; bake in 350°F (180°C) oven for 45 minutes.
Meanwhile, prepare the sauce.
Honey-Chipotle Sauce: In food processor or blender, process chiles with lime... - 40.0139
Spicy Bbq Sauce With Chipotle Chili
Its grilling season! Just because you are eating a plant based diet doesn’t mean you have to give up the grill. This sauce tastes great on tofu and tempeh, eggplant and portobello mushrooms. Or just throw a big dollop over your veggie burger. It’s super... - 136.097
Chipotle Salsa Sauce
It's game night, and you have all your friends coming over at your place. You don't know what sauce to serve with a bowl of chips or nachos. Don't worry, check out the video of the yummy and tangy Chipotle Salsa Sauce. It is one of the most tastiest sauces... - 95.4568
Chipotle Bbq Sauce
Combine 112 cup water with all ingredients in a heavy saucepan.
Bring to a boil over high heat.
Reduce heat to low and simmer uncovered, stirring occasionally, for 15 minutes.
Remove sauce from heat and strain, pressing through as much of the sauce as... - 35.8524
Atlantic Salmon With Spicy Chipotle Lime Sauce
1. Rinse and pat dry the salmon filets. Coarsely chop 2 cloves garlic. Cut one slice off a red onion. Pull about 1 cup (hand full) of cilantro. Slice 3 limes in half.
2. Open 2 cans of Chipotle peppers in Adobo sauce and dump them into a... - 95.9629
Chipotle Lime Chicken Drummettes With Avocado Sauce
Spicy, smokey chicken drummettes with a cool, fresh avocado sauce! It's a wonderful appetizer that comes together so quick and easy it's ridiculous! It presents well too! Garnish with fresh cilantro and lime wedges and watch how fast they disappear. Perfect... - 0
Calamari With Tomato, Cilantro, Chipotle Sauce
1. To tenderize squid, in a large bowl combine squid, milk, garlic powder and turmeric. Mix well and soak for 24 hours.
2. For batter, in a large bowl, add flour, milk, egg, salt and pepper. Whisk well. Pop it in refrigerator for 30 minutes.
3.... - 112.057
Black Bean Enchiladas With Chipotle Cream Sauce
You're in for an EXCELLENT dinner here. SupaQuick Black Bean Enchiladas with Chipotle Cream Sauce. YOU MUST MAKE the chipotle cream sauce. It is out-of-this-world-good at replacing that creamy dairy love we miss in our vegan Tex-Mex recipes.
I got the recipe... - 0
Homemade Spicy Tomato Chipotle Salsa
Haven’t eaten spicy and hot food that could make you sweat with heat? Here is one such spicy salsa recipe for you. The chef makes tomato chipotle salsa for her family. Watch the video and make one such salsa for your family. - 106.808
Chipotle Grilled Chicken With Avocado Salsa
1. In a food processor, puree the chipotles, garlic, oil, and salt. Wipe the chickens with paper towels. Thoroughly coat the pieces on all sides with a layer of the chipotle paste.
2. Place in a nonreactive baking dish or in resealable bags and refrigerate... - 33.4187
As a go to favorite for the Ceja team, Dalia's, Chipotle Hummus is a sure win with family and friends. Healthy for you and light on the pocket book, we love pairing various Ceja wines with this healthy snack. Salud! - 118.018
I often make this hummus dish when I'm entertaining guests and I'm in a bit of a rush. It's the perfect snack that everyone loves and it's so quick and easy to prepare. The addition of a Serrano chile and chipotle pepper gives this homemade recipe a subtle... - 124.279
1. In a blender, combine the tomatoes with their reserved 1/2 cup of liquid and the chipotles; blend until almost smooth.
2. In a very large, deep skillet, heat the oil. Add two-thirds of the onion and cook over moderately high heat until browned around the... - 28.2835
Chipotle Chicken Salad
If you're looking for a fun way to spice up your weeknight meals, this recipe for Chipotle Chicken Salad is a great start.Loaded with fresh vegetables and protein-packed chicken breasts, this easy dinner idea is sure to please all the mouths in your house. - 0
Chipotle Red Pepper Soup
1. Cut bell peppers in half lengthwise; discard seeds and membranes. Place pepper halves, skin sides up, on a foil-lined baking sheet; flatten with hand. Broil 18 minutes or until bell peppers are blackened. Place in a zip-top plastic bag; seal. Let stand 20... - 34.1787
Avocado Chipotle Chicken Wings
Created by Chef Floyd Cardoz winner of Bravo’s Top Chef Masters
Executive Chef and Partner of North End Grill, New York City - 27.0901
Chipotle Glazed Roast Chicken Tacos With Pumpkin Rice
1. For chicken, liberally rub kosher salt all over the chicken, including its cavity. Cover, and refrigerate for two hours.
2. For chipotle sauce, in blender add orange juice, lime juice, honey, garlic, chipotle pepper, and 6 tablespoons of... - 96.8211
Chipotle Pork Cheeseburgers
This week on “Cooking with Chef Hermann,” the Chef is grilling burgers… with pork. It’s Hermann’s own twist on a classic American dish. - 31.8775
Chipotle Barbecued Chicken
1. Combine first 6 ingredients in a small bowl; stir in 1 tablespoon oil. Rub herb mixture over chicken pieces. Place chicken in a shallow dish or large heavy-duty zip-top plastic bag; cover or seal and marinate in refrigerator 1 to 4 hours.
2. Prepare... - 35.7936
Chipotle Pork Roast
1. Rinse pork; pat dry. Cut garlic into 1/2-inch slices. Cut 1/2-inch slits all over meat; insert garlic in them. Place meat in a 1-gallon heavy plastic food bag.
2. In a blender, whirl orange juice, chilies with sauce, chopped oregano, and oil until smooth.... - 34.5653
Chipotle Grilled Fillets
Prepare Chipotle Marinade. In a non-reactive baking dish or a resealable plastic bag, add the steaks and the Chipotle Marinade. Refrigerate 3 to 4 hours or overnight. Meanwhile, prepare the Mango Salsa.
Remove steaks from refrigeration 1 hour before cooking... - 44.2215
Chicken And Black Bean Taco Salad With Chipotle Dressing
1. Preheat oven to 400°.
2. Coat both sides of tortillas with cooking spray; place over 1-quart glass mixing bowls or 10-ounce pyrex bowls on baking sheets. Gently press tortillas around bowls. Bake at 400° for 5 minutes or just until lightly browned. Cool... - 40.2663
Seasoned Chipotle Chicken Tortilla Soup
Chicken soups are just right for every season and here is a recipe to make one. Mike Monahan shows in quick and easy steps how to make Chicken Soup with chicken tenders, chipotle chili and other spicy seasonings. Great when served with tortilla chips! - 113.807
Chipotle Chicken And Rice - One Skillet Dinner
1. Refrigerate the chicken breast for 10 minutes to firm up.
2. Cut the chicken lengthwise and butterfly it.
3. Pound the chicken with a meat mallet, set aside.
4. In a pan pour olive oil and sear the chicken breast for 2 minutes on each... - 0
Chipotle Bbq Baked Beans
1. Prepare the ingredients according to the list.
2. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
3. In a large pan crisp the bacon. Remove from pan and place on a paper towel lined plate.
4. Discard all but 2 TBS of the rendered fat. Add the onion... - 116.778
How To Make Chipotle Shrimp Tacos
Shrimp tacos are so fresh and easy to make. They are great for these days that the weather is starting to get warm. The beauty of tacos is that you really do not need a whole lot of ingredients to make a wonderful meal. - 104.527
Chipotle Potato Fries
If you are fond of potato fries why not try these sauted potoato fries with a flavorful twist of chipotle peppers. Take a look at this impressive video that demonstrates this recipe in a few steps. Great addition to your hoilday breakfast menu or as a side... - 105.404
Chipotle Chili Con Carne
Cook first 6 ingredients in a large skillet over medium-high heat, stirring until beef, venison, and pork crumble and are no longer pink.
Meanwhile, stir together diced tomatoes and next 7 ingredients in a 4 1/2-quart electric slow cooker.
Drain meat mixture,... - 38.9873
Vegetable Salad With Chipotle Vinaigrette
In a large bowl combine black beans, corn, jicama, sweet pepper, and onions.
For vinaigrette, in a food processor bowl or blender container combine chipotle 'peppers, salad oil, lime juice, cilantro, oregano, salt, and garlic.
Cover and process or... - 40.4997
Escarole And Butternut Squash Salad With Chipotle Ranch Dressing
Preheat oven to 400°.
Cover a baking sheet with aluminum foil.
Peel skin from squash.
Cut squash in half and scoop out seeds.
Cut flesh into 1 1/2-inch chunks; toss with oil, salt, and pepper.
Roast squash on the baking sheet until browned, 25-30... - 45.0152
Black Bean And Chipotle Pepper Soup
1. In a large saucepan cook sweet pepper, onion, and garlic in hot oil for 3 minutes. Stir in black beans, beef broth, tomato, snipped cilantro, thyme, oregano, and chipotle pepper. Bring to boiling; reduce heat. Simmer, covered, for 30 minutes.
2. If... - 35.5032
Spicy Chipotle Macaroni & Cheese
Clearly macaroni and cheese is not health food but it sure is comfort food at its best. This version has chipotle peppers which add a wonderful smoky spiciness to it. - 135.89
Grilled Fish Tacos With Chipotle-lime Dressing
I love grilled fish tacos! They are nutritious, yummy and easy to prepare! Once the days get longer and the weather is warmer, I cook outside most every day! Try my Red Snapper Tacos with Ceja Vineyards 2009 Sauvignon Blanc -- it's a lovely pairing! Salud! - 117.798
Chipotle Meat Loaf
1. Preheat oven to 425°.
2. Place bread in a food processor; pulse 5 times or until coarse crumbs measure 1/4 cup. Combine breadcrumbs and oats; set aside.
3. Combine onion, 1/4 cup ketchup, salt, and next 6 ingredients in a bowl; crumble beef and turkey... - 33.2871
Chipotle Turkey Burgers
This recipe is easy, gluten free and very tasty. Make a bunch of these and freeze them so you have them handy! Enjoy! - 0
Chipotle Chicken Stew With Sweet Potato
Chipotles are smoked jalapeño peppers that are canned in a tomato sauce called adobo. They add a beautiful spicy and smoky flavor to foods. They are packed with their seeds so they can be quite hot. The amount of chipotles that you choose to use will depend... - 125.098
Portuguese Garlic Soup With Kale And Potato
Now for a recipe Portuguese-style? Why not! This recipe uses kale and potatoes. This recipe is really healthy and is a great cancer fighter and immune booster. Flavored with loads of garlic this is a simple dish, that’s simply flavored. Watch Katherine as... - 128.429
Homemade Bean Spread
Ditch the mayo! It's time to go healthy with bean spread instead. A blend of lip-smacking ingredients, this finger-licking good spread tastes absolutely heavenly and is a breeze to make. Just follow the recipe as shown in the video to quickly cook up a jar of... - 117.729
Baked Pork Chops With Barbecue Sauce
The baked pork chops with barbecue sauce is a simple baked pork chops recipe with potatoes. Cooked with a barbecue sauce mix of ketchup, worcestershire sauce, vinegar, chili, mustard, onion and garlic, the roasted pork chops can be served with a fresh salad. - 44.4899
Whole Lomo Of Pork In Tomato Sauce
Put pork loin into a shallow baking pan; if necessary, cut in half so meat will fit into pan.
Combine tomato paste, onion, chili, garlic, salt, and pepper in a saucepan.
Stir in chicken stock.
Cook about 5 minutes.
Pour liquid over meat in pan.
Bake at... - 43.7813
Whole Lomo Of Pork In Tomato Sauce
1. Put pork loin into a shallow baking pan; if necessary, cut in half so meat will fit into pan.
2. Combine tomato paste, onion, chili, garlic, salt, and pepper in a saucepan. Stir in chicken stock. Cook about 5 minutes.
3. Pour liquid over meat in pan.
4.... - 36.1446
Homemade Steak Sauce
Chef Keith Snow from http://www.harvesteating.com creates an easy homemade steak sauce with roasted vegetables, raisins and Worcestershire. - 103.434
Coffee And Chocolate Encrusted Beef Tenderloin With Tortilla Sauce
If you are not a traditionalist and are you looking for a unique main course idea for the holiday season then this beef tenderloin recipe is a showstopper! This recipe has “special” pressed all over it. Beef tenderloin is a pricey cut, and perfect special... - 110.505
Chicken In Tomatillo Sauce
Rinse chicken and pat dry.
Combine with flour, salt and pepper in plastic bag; shake to coat chicken well.
Fry chicken in heated oil in large skillet until golden brown.
Add onion and garlic.
Cook for 5 minutes.
Add chipotle chilies and tomatillos; mix... - 44.6347
One of thousands of Jerk Marinades, the Chipotle adds a nice Smokey Flavor to the Marinade. I used Splenda, but Brown Sugar would make this more Authentic - 34.1277
San Pasqual Beef Shanks With Black Beans
San Pasqual Beef Shanks With Black Beans is a simple and delicious side dish recipe which cannot just escape your guest's attention in any party. Why don€™t you give it a try and let me know the experience. - 36.9505
Raw Smoked Barbeque Sauce With Sun Dried Tomatoes
A real treat for summer barbeque. This video makes a fine smoky barbeque sauce with sun dried tomatoes and chipotle. Infused with real smoky flavor, this is an excellent sauce for marinades. Use this while grilling to get a very savor taste to all the grilled... - 103.459
Zesty Orange Marmalade With Bbq Sauce
1. In a medium sauce pan, add a jar of sweet orange marmalade jam.
2. Add a cup of unsalted ketchup and a cup of water and stir well.
3. Now add 1/3 cup of chipotle tabasco sauce and 1/4cup mild molasses stir well again.
4. Add a tablespoon of onion... - 95.9885
Fiery Hot Chile Sauce
1. First, stem and seed the chilies and break into pieces, also rinse under cold water and set aside for 5 minutes
2. In a food processor, blend all the ingredients to paste, also add water with on/off turns, make sure that some texture... - 37.6207
Baked Beans In Brewmaster's Barbecue Sauce
This baked beans recipe makes for a delciious and filling side in a meal. The beans are cooked with plum tomatoes and sage for flavor and spiced up with mustard and jalapenos. Cooked with some added beer, the baked beans taste like they have been prepared... - 42.966
Grilled Trout With Smoky Tomatillo Sauce And Cucumber Salad
1. In a colander, toss the cucumber slices with 1/2 teaspoon of salt and let stand until wilted, about 25 minutes. Pat dry.
2. Meanwhile, soak the guajillo and chipotle chilies in the boiling water until softened, 20 minutes. Discard the stems and seeds and... - 34.3549
Linguine With Crawfish And Fire Sauce
FOR THE FIRE SAUCE, roast the red peppers over a gas flame or under the broiler, turning often, until evenly charred.
Put the peppers in a paper or plastic bag, close the bag, and let sit until cool enough to handle.
Peel away and discard the skin, then halve... - 41.5632
Crab With Devil Sauce
Heat oil in a flat-bottomed pan.
Lightly saute chopped garlic and onions.
Cook till the onions become translucent.
Stir in the tomatoes, olives and Epazote leaves.
Spoon in the hot chilli paste and season the mixture with salt and oregano.
Cook until you get... - 41.0854
Santa Fe Chile Barbecue Sauce
1) In boiling water, rehydrate the tomatoes and chilies.
2) Allow to stand for about 20 minutes and drain. Keep the soaking liquid aside.
3) Cut the chilies into slices and throw the seeds away.
4) Add the garlic, onion, scallions,... - 40.2893
Wegmans Spicy Chicken Meatballs & Sauce
Save this one for the weekend, and have fun! Wegmans Executive Chef Russell Ferguson uses chipotle peppers in adobo sauce to help turn up the heat in this homemade sauce. It simmers to perfection while you get the meatballs rolling. This recipe is always a... - 134.307
Seared Beef Filets With Drunken Beans And Smoky Tomatillo Sauce
1. In a saucepan, drain and rinse the beans before preparing.
2. Fill the saucepan with enough water to cover the beans by 1 or 2 inches.
3. Heat the saucepan and bring the beans to a boil.
4. Reduce the heat to low and simmer for about 1 1/2 to 2... - 46.7983
Herb Crusted Rack Of Lamb With Mint Sauce And Othersd
1. For Herb crusted rack of lamb with mint sauce – in a large bowl take almond, rosemary, thyme, sage, granulated onion, granulated garlic, white pepper and nutmeg.
2. Mix thoroughly all the ingredients.
3. Line a broiler pan’s bottom with... - 113.688
Pinto Three Chile Salsa
Cook the beans for 1 1/2 to 2 hours, or until tender, adding 1/2 tea-spoon salt towards the end.
Drain the beans and transfer to a mixing bowl.
Toast the arbol and pasilla chiles together and rehydrate with the dried chipotle chiles in 1 cup of warm water.
If... - 44.9419
Add some zing to your dinner platter with this satisfying salsa. In this video, Betty let's out her favorite Tex-Mex salsa recipe, which she borrows from daughter's brother-in-law Chef Jason. Full of flavors and textures, a good salsa can make for a heart... - 101.53
Red Chile Pipian Salsa
Toast the ancho guajillo and arbol chiles together and rehydrate them together with the chipotle in 2 cups of warm water.
Drain the chiles, reserving 3/4 cup of the water, and transfer to a food processor or blender.
If it is not bitter, add the reserved... - 35.9193
Scallops Wrapped In Bacon
Scallops Wrapped In Bacon is an amzing dish flavoured with the garlic, lemon, chipotle sauce and pepper. Join Amelia Ceja, President of Ceja Vineyards, as she prepares one of her favorite appetizers - scallops wrapped in bacon!! Join the fun and learn how to... - 111.518
Smoky Roasted Salsa
Place a 10- to 12-inch uncoated frying pan over high heat.
Add garlic, onion, and tomatoes.
Cook, turning often with tongs, until charred on all sides (about 10 minutes).
Remove from pan and let cool.
Cut tomatoes in half crosswise and discard seeds.
In a... - 29.8425
Combine all the ingredients, cover, and refrigerate for 3-4 hours. - 31.5977
Beer & Brats Cheesy Bisque
In a stockpot, over medium heat, saute celery, onion, and carrots for 15 min. or until tender, stir every so often to keep it from sticking.
Stir in flour, cooking 1 min.
Add stock, beer and potatoes.
Bring to a boil and cook for 10 – 15 minutes or until... - 37.3918
Asian Spiced Short Ribs
1. Light a grill. Preheat the oven to 325° Season the ribs with salt and fennel. Grill over high heat, turning, until charred, about 12 minutes. Transfer to a roasting pan.
2. In a large bowl, mix the ketchup, wine, vinegar, molasses, onion flakes, fish... - 30.7751
Tofu En Salsa Verde With Adzuki Beans
1. In a saucepan with 1/2 inches deep water place husked tomatillos.
2. Boil and reduce the heat. Keep the pot covered.
3. Cook for 10 minutes till the tomatillos are tender. Drain the excess water and col.
4. In a blender blend onion, garlic,... - 46.8109
1. Combine the beef, egg, bread crumbs, chiles, garlic, basil, chili powder, and salt in a medium bowl. With damp hands, form the mixture into 4 (1/2-inch-thick) patties.
2. Spray a medium nonstick skillet with nonstick spray and set over medium-high heat.... - 32.2365
Buckaroo Bean And Bacon Salsa
Coat a large nonstick skillet with cooking spray; place over medium heat.
Add onion; saute 5 minutes or until tender.
Add garlic; saute 1 minute.
Add peas, beans, salsas, and bacon; cover and cook until thoroughly heated.
Remove from heat; stir in chopped... - 42.4354
Black Bean Soup With Roasted Tomatillo Salsa
1) Lightly brush the husked tomatillos with oil.
2) In a heated cast-iron skillet, roast the tomatillos over a medium-high heat, until softened and lightly charred.
3) Roughly chop the tomatillos, then tranfer into a bowl with just a little... - 47.3445
Chili Rubbed Salmon With Sweet Potatoes And Vegetable Sauté
Need a nice flavorful salmon dish with a spicy kick? Then take a look at this chili rubbed salmon recipe. Watch the video to see step by step instructions on how the chef combines salmon with sweet potato and vegetable saute to make an exotic dish. Very well... - 127.362
Sliders 3 Way - 4th Of July Bbq
This 4th of July holiday I did sliders with 3 different topping.
1- Bleu Cheese and Bacon
2- Chipotle Aioli
3- Whiskey BBQ Sauce - 0
Peruvian Style Chicken Breasts
1. Combine the wine, garlic, soy sauce, lime juice, olive oil, chipotle, honey, thyme, and paprika in a blender; pulse on high speed until the mixture is smooth, about 2 minutes. Pour the marinade into a zip-close plastic bag; add the chicken. Squeeze out the... - 32.9614
Quick And Easy Fajitas
Fajitas are a popular favorite at Mexican Restaurants but are really easy to make at home. Join James in his kitchen and learn a quick and easy way to prepare skirt steak Fajitas using ingredients that you probably already have in your pantry cupboard. These... - 110.454
Stewed Chayote Squash
Peel and pit chayote; cut into small chunks.
Heat oil in a 10- to 12-inch frying pan over medium-high heat.
When oil is hot, add onion and garlic; cook, stirring often, until onion is soft (about 5 minutes).
Add squash, tomato, and, if desired, chile; stir... - 32.6482