- » Garlic Chili Potato
Garlic Chili Potato Recipes
Enjoy our collection of garlic chili potato recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for garlic chili potato recipes.
Peruvian Style Potatoes With Garlic Chili Sauce
Cook the potatoes in a large pot of salted boiling water for 20 minutes or until tender.
Drain well and place in a large, ovenproof bowl.
Keep warm in a 325° F oven while preparing the remaining ingredients.
Meanwhile, in a very large saute pan, saute the... - 43.7869
Chili In Potato Shell
Stir about 1/2 the egg into potatoes, and mold mixture into nest shape in greased deep pie dish (for free-standing nest, use greased removable bottom of round cake tin).
Brush surface with remaining egg, and sprinkle with flakes.
Bake 15Ã¢â‚¬â€ 20... - 44.3618
Chili Potato Soup
This chili potato soup is a herbed vegetable soup made with potatoes as the key ingredient. Cooked in a milk and water base, the chili potato soup has added veggies in it and is herbed with oregano and spiced with garlic. Served as an accompaniment, the chili... - 33.7896
Potatoes In Chili Vinegar
1. Place potatoes in a saucepan of boiling water and cook until tender. Drain and place in a serving bowl.
2. To make dressing, place onions, jalapeno and red chilies, garlic, sugar, capers, thyme, oregano, bay leaves, vinegar and water in a bowl and mix to... - 32.9329
Potato Pancake With Corn Chili
Coat a nonstick skillet with cooking spray; place over medium-high heat until hot.
Add onion; saute until tender.
Place onion in a bowl.
Add potato, cheese, egg yolks, garlic powder, and pepper; stir well.
Beat egg whites at high speed of an electric mixer... - 41.6606
Chili Cheese Baked Potato Skins
This video is a must watch for people on vegan diet. This recipe has been twisted to suit the needs. Chili Cheese Baked Potato Skins makes a delicious side dish and is also really easy to make. Watch Kim Shields prepare this delicious dish in the video now... - 115.925
Chili Baked Potatoes
Preheat the oven to 400°F.
Line a baking sheet with foil and place the potatoes on it.
Bake for 1 hour, or until tender when pierced with a sharp knife.
Meanwhile, warm the oil in a large saucepan over medium heat.
Add the mushrooms, onions, green peppers,... - 50.3246
Chili Stuffed Baked Potatoes
Scrub potatoes; prick several times with a fork.
Bake at 400° for 1 hour or until soft.
Coat a large saucepan with cooking spray; place over medium-high heat until hot.
Add mushrooms, onion, green pepper, and garlic; saute until tender.
Stir in beans and... - 43.9649
Potato & Baby Corn In Chili Mustard Sauce
1. Blanch potato & baby corn, keep aside
2. Sautee ginger, garlic, fresh chilli, add stock
3. Add mustard sauce, adjust seasoning,
4. Add vegetable, add corn flour
5. Finish with vinegar & chilli oil - 39.971
New Mexico Style Green Chili And Pork Stew With Potatoes
Heat the 2 tablespoons vegetable oil in a large saute pan over medium heat.
Add the pork and saute until gray.
Remove from the pan and place in a 4-quart heavy saucepan.
Saute the onions and garlic in the same pan, using a little more oil if needed.
Add the... - 40.2347
Potato Tomato Soup With Bell Peppers And Chili
Place the potatoes in a large, heavy pot with 5 cups of the water.
Bring to a boil, cover, reduce heat, and simmer for 15 minutes.
While the potatoes are cooking, heat the remaining 1/4 cup of water in a skillet over medium heat.
Add onion, garlic, and green... - 48.2797
Homemade Chili Potato
Chili potato is a well-liked Chinese dish, which has now gained immense popularity in many parts of the world. The dish can be cooked simply by frying the potato in the form of French Fries and then cooking them slightly in onion tomato gravy, spiced up with... - 0
Chili Rubbed Salmon With Sweet Potatoes And Vegetable Sauté
Need a nice flavorful salmon dish with a spicy kick? Then take a look at this chili rubbed salmon recipe. Watch the video to see step by step instructions on how the chef combines salmon with sweet potato and vegetable saute to make an exotic dish. Very well... - 127.362
Portuguese Garlic Soup With Kale And Potato
Now for a recipe Portuguese-style? Why not! This recipe uses kale and potatoes. This recipe is really healthy and is a great cancer fighter and immune booster. Flavored with loads of garlic this is a simple dish, that’s simply flavored. Watch Katherine as... - 128.429
Homemade Potato Garlic Paratha
Paratha or flatbread is popular especially in the Northern part of India. You can serve it plain or with different kind of stuffing. Here is an easy flavorful version for all the foodies. - 0
Super Bowl Recipe 1 - Chili Cheese Fries
1. Preheat oven to 450°F.
2. Prepare a cookie sheet covered with foil.
3. In a pot render down the bacon slices and keep the bacon bits and the bacon fat aside.
4. Dice the onions, green bell pepper, celery, mince the garlic and keep everything... - 123.252
Baked Chili Fries
Crispy and crunchy with a bold, spicy flavor, these Baked Chili Fries would be perfect served alongside a juicy burger hot off the grill! - 0
Beef Steak Chili-an Easy Chili
This is an easy chili recipe that is so versatile that it's really up to you how you decide to serve it. You could serve it on its own, over burgers, nachos, baked potatoes...the possibilities are endless. It also can serve as a great make ahead meal. - 0
Homemade Mexican Beef Chili
Want to learn how to cook the perfect Mexican chili at home? Then this video is just the thing for you. Watch now to know of a recipe that will yield a treat so yummy that your guests are not going to believe that it is home cooked. A word of warning though,... - 113.25
Spicy Honey Garlic Ribs
The combination of honey and garlic on pork, creates a magical spell to your appetite. This preparation looks so yummy, that you will feel hungry just by the look of it. Follow the step-wise instruction to enjoy a gorgeous Oriental meal. - 101.018
Honey Chilli Potatoes
1. mix all the ingredients till no. 7 , then add maida and it .fry the potatoes till golden brown in smoky hot oil.keep the fried potatoes aside.
2. heat 2 tsp oil , add garlic (slow fire) , red chilli powder,ajino-moto,and stir it.
3, add vineger,red chilli... - 53.7183
Chicken Chile Potato Skins
Wash potatoes; pat dry.
Prick each potato several times with a fork.
Arrange 4 potatoes in a circle 1 inch apart on a layer of paper towels in microwave oven.
Microwave, uncovered, at HIGH 8 to 10 minutes or until potatoes are tender, turning and rearranging... - 42.7977
Aloo Bhujia is a delicious combination of vegetables cooked in an array of Indian spices. Highly spiced, the dish is cooked initially with ghee and combines the flavors of onions, chillies, garlic and ginger. - 50.5053
Green Chili Soup
1) Use cooking spray to coat a 2-quart saucepan.
2) Add garlic and onion to the pan and sautÃ© over moderate heat for about 5 minutes, till the onion wilts.
3) Add the pepper and cumin and stir well. Continue cooking for another 2 to 3 minutes, till... - 44.3339
1. Soak the beans overnight or for 8 hours in a large bowl of cold water. Drain, rinse, and put the beans into a large pan. Cover well with cold water, then bring to a boil and boil rapidly for 10 minutes. Reduce the heat, cover, and let simmer for an... - 28.7828
1. Preheat oven to 450°F.
2. In large bowl, whisk together egg white, chili powder, salt, and garlic and onion powder until frothy. Add potatoes; toss to coat well.
3. Using slotted spoon, transfer potatoes to nonstick baking sheet; spread to make single... - 26.4509
Green Chili Pork Stew
Cut pork into 1-in.cubes; brown in oil in a soup kettle or Dutch oven over medium heat.
Add onion and garlic; saute for 3-5 minutes.
Add water, tomatoes, chilies, potatoes and seasonings; bring to a boil.
Reduce heat; cover and simmer for 45... - 36.748
Clove Garlic Mixed Vegetables
Chop and combine the carrots, potatoes, peas, beans, beets, and tomatoes in a bowl and reserve.
Heat the oil in a saucepan over medium-low heat and add the onions, bay leaves, and cloves.
Cook them for 5-6 minutes, stirring occasionally.
Add the garlic and... - 37.7692
Spicy Rainbow Fries
Preheat the oven to 350°F.
Line a baking sheet with foil and coat with no-stick spray.
In a medium bowl, combine the oil, chili powder, and garlic powder.
Add the russet potatoes, sweet potatoes, and beets.
Toss to coat.
Arrange the vegetables on the... - 40.9195
Preheat oven to 450°.
Combine all ingredients in a medium bowl, and toss well.
Arrange potatoes in a single layer on a baking sheet.
Bake at 450° for 35 minutes or until potatoes are golden. - 28.4263
Green Chili Stew
1) In a skillet heat oil and add onion, garlic, sirloin, and pork. Sauté until brown.
2) Cook the meat until no longer pink.
3) In slow cooker add all ingredients.
4) Cook covered on low for 4-6 hours until potatoes are cooked.
5) Serve hot. - 42.7093
Spicy Vegetable Chili
Coat a large Dutch oven with cooking spray; add oil, and place over medium-high heat until hot.
Add carrot, 1 cup onion, green pepper, and garlic; saute until tender.
Add potato and next 8 ingredients; bring to a boil.
Reduce heat; simmer, uncovered, 30... - 39.531
Roasted Vegetables With Hot Chili Pepper Dip
1. Preheat the oven to 425°F/220°C. Divide the oil between 2 large roasting pans and heat in the oven.
2. Scrub the potatoes and cut into wedges. Peel the parsnip and turnips. Cut the parsnip into strips about the same size as the potato wedges. Cut the... - 33.4626
Chili Meat Pattie Casserole
1. Place pork, taco seasoning mix, egg, breadcrumbs and half the cheese in a bowl and mix to combine. Shape meat and mixture into patties.
2. Heat 2 tablespoons oil in a nonstick frying pan over a medium heat, add patties and cook for 3-4 minutes each side or... - 37.2906
Chili Verde Burritos
Spray a Dutch oven with no-stick spray.
Heat over medium-high heat.
Add the pork.
Cook and stir until the pork is no longer pink.
Add the tomatillos, carrots, onions, potatoes and garlic.
Cook and stir about 7 minutes or until tender.
Add the salsa, chili... - 45.3558
Tomato Chili Beans
1. Rinse and drain kidney beans; place in a saucepan with water to cover. Bring to boil, boil hard for 10 minutes, then lower heat and simmer for an hour or until beans are tender. Drain thoroughly.
2. Heat oil in a saucepan, add onions, pepper and garlic and... - 34.8059
Vegetarian Bean Chili
Here’s a super easy, affordable and delicious vegetarian meal! It is so good you will not miss the meat! Serve it with corn bread or tortilla chips. Enjoy! - 136.637
Beef Tenderloin With Chili
Any beef or pork steak fan would love to have a tenderloin piece. This is like a luxury items for steak fans and can be a real treat if you are planning something special for a meal. - 43.4684
Chunky Vegetable Chili
Bring 1 cup chicken broth to a boil in a medium saucepan; add bulgur.
Cover and let stand 10 minutes or until liquid is absorbed.
Coat a Dutch oven with cooking spray; add oil.
Place over medium-high heat until hot.
Add onion and next 3 ingredients; saute... - 38.2147
Chili Caramelized Salmon
Are you looking for a quick salmon recipe? The chef in this video shows an innovative yet simple way to cook this flavorful fish in white wine with garlic chili sauce and pomegranate teriyaki sauce. The video is quite impressive to make a hearty salmon... - 96.9853
Chili Vegetable Soup
1. Place all of the vegetables, including the onion and garlic, in a large pot. Add 1 cup of water, the stock, milk, chili powder, salt and pepper, and bring to a boil over medium-high heat. Cover the pot, reduce the heat to low and simmer the vegetables 15... - 34.7175
1. Thinly slice the ginger and chop them into fine pieces.
2. Chop the garlic clove into fine pieces.
3. Chop the green onion into fine pieces.
4. Peel the prawns, remove the tails and devein them.
5. Make a shallow cut along the back of each... - 102.113
White Chicken Chili
Make your holidays special with crock pot white chicken chili that is a delicious and effortless meal. See this outstanding video that shares this incredible recipe. The dish would surely turn out to be flavorful and satisfying. Check it out... - 108.107
Beef Stew And New York Chili
These one pot meals are so easy to cook. There are such minor differences between stew and chili. I called it New York chili because I used black beans instead of kidney beans. Just a slight difference in ingredients give each soup its unique flavors. It... - 125.727
Vegetarian Chili Recipe: Soulful & Full Of Flavor
Vegetarian chili on a cold winter day is lovely. This recipe won her accolades and prizes when she first came up with it. With Monique's version, you will won't even realize the lack of meat. - 105.432
Turkey Chili Con Carne
1. Place a large heavy bottom Dutch oven on medium high heat, and sauté onion, celery, red, yellow, and jalapeno pepper in it. Cook just until the onions begin to sweat.
2. Add ground turkey, stir and continue to sauté until cooked through.
3.... - 96.6761
Chicken Chili, Brunswick Stew And Jambalaya
This video will show you how easy it is to make No mess Meals in Minutes that are multi pupose. Multi Purpose meals that you have common ingredients but make different flavors. We show you how planning will save you time, money and give you back your saity in... - 91.8507
Batter-fried Chili Egg
This dish is very similar to the very common egg fritters. You may serve the fritter as it is or sauteed with sauces and spiced with green chilies and black pepper to your taste. This chili egg dish can be served as a side dish or an appetizer. - 0
Chile Rellenos With Meat
In a pan saute the meat over low heat until the pinkness is gone.
Add the cumin, salt and black pepper.
Transfer to a bowl and set aside.
Heat the oil in the pan and add the onion, parsley and garlic.
Saute for two to three minutes.
Add the potatoes and cook,... - 41.6222
Green Chile Stew
In a heavy skillet, brown the pork over medium to medium-high heat, adding a little oil if needed.
When the pork is browned, transfer it to a large stockpot.
Add the onion and some more oil to the same skillet and saute until the onions turn a golden brown, 5... - 40.801
Spicy Green Chile Stew
1 If chiles are fresh, parch and peel them removing the ribs, seeds and tops.
2 Flour the pork and brown it in the drippings in a skillet. Remove pork to a large stewing pot, 3- to 5-quart size. Add the onions to the fat remaining in the skillet and cook... - 36.4048
1. In a bowl, combine wheat flour with turmeric, red chili powder, and salt.
2. Pour water, a little at a time and knead into dough.
3. In a bowl, mix together mashed potato, green chili, red chili powder, turmeric... - 0
Garlic Shepherd S Pie
1. Heat oven to 350° Cook beef and onion in 12-inch nonstick skillet over medium heat, stirring occasionally, until beef is brown; drain well. Stir in frozen vegetables, mushrooms, tomatoes, gravy, chili sauce, basil and pepper. Heat to boiling; reduce heat.... - 33.9011
Pork And Green Chile Stew
To roast poblano or sweet peppers, halve peppers and remove stems, seeds, and membranes.
Place peppers, cut sides down, on a foil-lined baking sheet.
Roast in a 425Â° oven about 20 minutes or until skin is bubbly and browned.
Wrap peppers in the foil; let... - 39.7539
Potato Skins With Many Pepper Salsa
To make the salsa, toss ingredients in a bowl.
Taste and adjust seasonings as desired.
Thread potato skins and onion sections on skewers.
Mix margarine with garlic and chili powder.
Brush potato skins with flavored margarine.
Preheat the grill.
Set kabobs on... - 35.2474
Potato Egg Curry / Indian Potato Egg / Indian Curry
How to make Potatoes and egg curry with soya chunks, peas and Indian spices. Really yummy curry dish made by frying cumin seeds, onions, ginger- garlic paste, green chillies with Indian spices, tomato paste, potatoes, peas and hard boiled eggs. - 0
Sweet And Tangy Potato Curry
1. In a pressure cooker boil potatoes with salt and water for about 4 whistles.
2. Then add into a bowl and mash.
3. In a nonstick frying pot, heat oil and add 3 whole dry red chilies, then mustard seeds, cumin seeds, curry leaves, asafoetida, turmeric... - 106.288
This Ocopa Arequipena is an irresistible side dish recipe. Enjoy this Ocopa Arequipena with your loved ones in the coming weekend party! - 40.6543
Batata Chilli Fry
1. Boil and peel potatoes and cut into 2.5 cm. (1") cubes.
2. Grind chillies, grated coconut and tamarind.
3. Add ground spices, salt and jaggery (with sufficient water to cover potatoes) to the potato cubes.
4. Keep on fire. Bring to boil and simmer for 5 to... - 39.9317
Indian Potato Balls
These mouth watering Indian potato balls are real treats for your guests. These are at their best when served with Indian mint sauce (chutney). However, you can also serve with the regular ketchup. Go through the video, so that next time you have visitors in... - 112.025
In a medium skillet, cook ground turkey, onion and garlic until turkey is browned; add remaining ingredients except potatoes.
Bring to a boil; reduce heat.
Simmer 5 minutes.
Cool and freeze in a 1-quart bag. - 29.2356
Rice With Spice
Drain and keep warm.
Fry potato halves.
Fry onions brown.
Add whole spices and fry.
Add meat, turmeric and chilli powders, salt, garlic-ginger paste and fry well.
Add chopped tomatoes with a little water and cook till... - 46.2876
Shrimp And Sweet Potato Chowder
Combining seafood with vegetables to make a dish is a great idea and here is one such recipe. Check out chef Mike making Shrimp and Sweet Potato Chowder spiced up with chipotle in simple and easy steps. Thick, nutritious and totally delicious! - 113.541
Stuffed Green Chiles With Yellow Pepper Sauce
Make a lengthwise slit down each chile, and carefully remove seeds.
Place chiles on a baking sheet.
Broil 5 1/2 inches from heat 15 to 20 minutes or until charred, turning occasionally.
Place in ice water; chill 5 minutes.
Remove from water; peel chiles, and... - 43.2156
Lite Vegetable Biryani
Lite Vegetable Biryani is a dish made of less masalas and more vegetables & nuts to give lots of taste. Try out and enjoy!! - 54.7407
Potato And Green Peas Masala Bhaat By Tarla Dalal
Sometimes common ingredients produce more magical outcomes than exotic ones! Here is a simple example. Although it uses just a simple masala of coconut, chilies, ginger and garlic, the Potato and Green Peas Masala Bhaat appears like an elaborate preparation... - 0
Potatoes Brussel Sprouts Masala - Indian Vegetarian
Learn how to spice up Brussel sprouts along with potatoes in this simple Indian vegetarian recipe video. All you need is cumin, turmeric, salt, red chili powder, onions, ginger, garlic, garam masala, potatoes, Brussel sprouts and oil for cooking. - 0
Green Chile, Cheddar And Potato Stew
In a 4-quart or larger electric slow cooker, combine onion, celery, tomatoes, garlic, chili powder, cumin, oregano, chiles, cilantro leaves, and potatoes.
Dissolve bouillon cubes in boiling water; pour bouillon over potato mixture.
Cover and cook at low... - 45.5221
Grilled Potato Tikka
Grilled potato tikka is a vegetarian prepation of potatoes marinated and cooked on the grill. Grilled potato tikka can be served with tandoori rotis or pulao and is flavord with a marinade of curd, cream, red chilies, garam masala, ginger and garlic. - 39.9658
Fried Potatoes Peppers And Beef
This dish hails from the Isle of Capri.
Peel the potatoes and cut into small cubes.
Blanch in a pan of boiling salted water for 5 minutes, drain, and allow to cool.
Cut the peppers in half, remove the stalks, seeds, and white membrane, and slice into wide... - 41.3908
Indian Spiced Spinach And Potato Palak Aloo
1. In a pan heat oil at medium high and saute potatoes, stir every minute until cooked half way.
2. Add garlic and chilies and saute for 45 seconds.
3. Add dry spices (you can add extra oil in the center and cook cumin seeds for a few seconds before... - 106.462
Aloo Raita - Indian Creamy Potato Salad
1. In a bowl beat the yoghurt so that it is a smooth paste. Add the boiled and cubed potatoes, finely chopped red onion, coriander leaves, cumin powder, ginger, garlic and green chili paste, salt and stir it well to combine all the... - 0
Lobster Potato Salad With Tarragon Mayonnaise
For Potato Salad:
1. In a pot of rolling boiled water drop potatoes. Add salt and cook until fork tender.
2. Drain and cut them into half.
3. In a large mixing bowl, add potato, onion, capers, garlic, parsley, black pepper, lemon zest,... - 0
Dry Yam Potato Vegetable
Dry Yam Potato Vegetable. Some sweet potatoes are easier to sprout than others. Half submerged in water is one of the easiest ways. Yam Vegetable, which is rich in vitamin C, B6, dietary fibre, potassium, and manganese. - 0
Mexican Panned Potatoes
Brown onion and garlic lightly in fat.
Add seasonings and water; bring to boil.
Add potatoes and simmer, stirring occasionally, for 30 minutes, or until potatoes are tender. - 31.1439
Sometimes the perfect side dish gives the one dish the completeness to a meal! Potatoes and sausages is a combination that is worth it! See the video to check this video out! - 94.1055
Spicy Guacamole Potatoes
1) Heat the oven.
2) Halve the chili and if preferred, deseed it to lessen the hotness of the final dish.
3) Cut into chunks.
4) Halve the avocado lengthwise.
5) Gently, twist the avocado halves in opposite directions to separate.
6) Bring out... - 44.5981
Herbed Potato Sticks
In 8-cup (2 L) baking dish, combine onion, oil, butter and garlic; microwave at High for 1-1/2 to 2 minutes or until onion is softened, stirring once.
Stir in parsley, basil, chili powder, salt and pepper.
Wash and scrub potatoes well.
Halve... - 42.3284
Microwave Herbed Potato Sticks
In 8-cup (2 L) microwaveable baking dish, combine onion, oil, butter and garlic; microwave at High for 1-1/2 to 2 minutes or until onion is softened, stirring once.
Stir in parsley, basil, chili powder, salt and pepper.
Halve potatoes lengthwise;... - 38.9737
Sauteed Veal With Potatoes
1) Lightly season the breast with salt. Lightly dust with flour.
2) Heat shortening in pan until bubbling. Place veal into shortening and saute over medium flame until browned.
3) Add the remaining ingredients, cover, and cook for approximately 1 hour or... - 26.7646
Barbecued Sweet Potatoes
To make barbecue sauce, heat oil in medium saucepan at setting 6 (for Designer gas model, use MED).
Add onion and garlic; cover.
Cook about 6 minutes, or until onion is golden.
Stir in ketchup, chili sauce, vinegar, brown sugar, Worcestershire and steak... - 38.7067
Not Your Average Potatoes
Looking for a good baked potato dish with vegetables thrown in a delicious mix? Here is a recipe for potatoes and garden vegetables, seasoned with a spicy blend and cooked in an oven or a grill.
Directions for preparation:
• Take a... - 39.0003
Pan Fried Potatoes
Super Simple yet flavorful, this Potato recipe is a great snack, perfect to take on the road, for school or office lunch box. It can also be enjoyed as a side dish with any curry along with rice, naan or roti. - 0
Boil potatoes, preferably 2 hours ahead, and leave to cool.
Just before you begin cooking, peel the potatoes and halve them; quarter them if they are large.
Heat over medium flame 1 to 2 inches of oil in 10-12-inch skillet, wok, or karhai, and fry the... - 46.8744
Libyan Fried Potato Pockets With Meat
Watch this excellent video for an amazing Libyan recipe M' Batten or fried potato pockets with meat. The video here displays the recipe in a simple manner so that you can make the same in your kitchen. Surprise your guests with this delicious recipe that is... - 130.938
Green Beans And Potatoes
Looking for an interesting way to include vegetable in your menu? This video is just apt for you. Watch the chef share her personal recipe to prepare Green Beans and Potatoes recipe. The dish is simple and can be easily replicated at home. - 123.931
The wintry months are here and are giving you cold feet and clogged sinuses. Gam Ja Tang in an instant remedy. Watch James prepare this spicy hearty soup of soft pork, potato and other vegetables in an amazingly rich and spicy broth. It’s definitely a meal... - 123.985
Bateta Nu Shaak - Aaloo Sabji (spicy Potato Hash Browns)
Potato lovers will surely like this curry. In Indian cuisine, this is one of the most easiest curry to make. The chef makes the recipe in gujarati style. Normally you can have it with bhakri. Check out the video for the super easy recipe of potato curry. - 103.149
Sweet Potato Quesadillas
Saute the onions and garlic in the vegetable oil until the onions are translucent.
Add the grated sweet potatoes, oregano, chili powder, cumin, and cayenne and cook, covered, for about 10 minutes, stirring frequendy to prevent sticking.
When the sweet potato... - 37.2844