- » Garlic Chili Pepper Sauce
Garlic Chili Pepper Sauce Recipes
Enjoy our collection of garlic chili pepper sauce recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for garlic chili pepper sauce recipes.
Braised Tomatoes With Chilies In Garlic Sauce
1) Wash tomatoes thoroughly and pat dry with a paper towel. Cut into two halves and remove the seeds.If tomatoes are plum then quarter them lengthwise and if round tomatoes ar being used then chop into 1 inch wedges.
2) Peel of the garlic cloves... - 43.9815
Peruvian Style Potatoes With Garlic Chili Sauce
Cook the potatoes in a large pot of salted boiling water for 20 minutes or until tender.
Drain well and place in a large, ovenproof bowl.
Keep warm in a 325° F oven while preparing the remaining ingredients.
Meanwhile, in a very large saute pan, saute the... - 43.7869
Garlic Flavored Eggplants With Chili Bean Sauce
1. Slice the top and bottom off the eggplant. Cut it into half lengthwise and then cut into 1-inch thick strips (lengthwise)
2. Place eggplant strips in a large bowl of cold water to prevent browning.
3. Deseed the chili and finely chop.
4. Cut... - 91.2063
Healthy Stir Fry Thai Spicy Chili Garlic Sauce With Pork
Pork is a prominently used meat in Thai cuisine with varied ways to cook it and here is one such recipe. Check out the chef cooking Spicy Chili Garlic Sauce with Pork using pork slices, vegetables and seasonings. Great when accompanied with a wine! - 77.4754
Sweet Pepper And Chili Sauce
– In a skillet, melt butter and cook sweet peppers, chili rounds and garlic until soft but not browned. Add cooked pasta and heat for a few minutes. Sprinkle with grated Parmesan and chopped chili. - 22.248
Place meat, onion and garlic in large heavy bottomed pot and cook over medium heat until meat is brown.
Add remaining ingredients; bring to boil.
Lower heat and simmer about 1 hour or until meat is tender.
Skim off any fat. - 34.7781
Chili Pepper Pasta With Jalapeno Butter Sauce
1) Follow the package direction to cook pasta.
2) Use a large skillet, to melt butter over medium heat.
3) Add jalapenos, garlic and tomatillos to sauté for 3 to 4 minutes.
4) Fold in cilantro, wine, lime juice, salt and pepper.
5)... - 43.7959
Ranch Hand Chili
Cook meat, stirring until brown, in a large, heavy Dutch oven or iron skillet with a lid.
Keeping heat as low as possible, add comino seeds, garlic salt, chili powder, Worcestershire sauce, pepper pod, tomato sauce, hot water and salt.
Simmer,... - 34.6737
Combine ground chuck, sausage, onion, green pepper, celery, and garlic in a large Dutch oven, cook until beef and sausage are browned, stirring to crumble.
Add remaining ingredients to ground chuck mixture.
Cover; cook over medium-low heat 1 1/2 hours,... - 32.4238
Tausi Chili Shrimps With Oyster Sauce
For all those who like to add that spicy touch to their shrimp, this tausi chili shrimps recipe is a must try. Watch the video for step by step instructions. The video is in Filipino Language. - 82.1431
Chicken With Garlic And Pepper
1. Place garlic, coriander roots and black peppercorns in a food processor and process to make a paste. Coat chicken with garlic paste and marinate for 1 hour.
2. Heat oil in a wok or frying pan over a high heat until a cube of bread dropped in browns in 50... - 31.5781
Stuffed Green Chiles With Yellow Pepper Sauce
Make a lengthwise slit down each chile, and carefully remove seeds.
Place chiles on a baking sheet.
Broil 5 1/2 inches from heat 15 to 20 minutes or until charred, turning occasionally.
Place in ice water; chill 5 minutes.
Remove from water; peel chiles, and... - 43.2156
Boil jalapenos until well done.
Peel and remove stems.
Blend or chop together the peppers and onions.
Add tomatoes, salt, garlic, and cumin powder.
Blend or chop together again.
Simmer the mixture until well done and thick.
Serve in a small dish with tostados... - 31.3764
Soak beans and wheat overnight in the water.
Next day, pressure cook them for 2 hours or pot cook them for 3 or 4 hours.
Stir the oil and seasonings into the beans.
Add the vegetables to the beans.
Simmer until the beans and wheat are tender.
Season with... - 39.5603
Male Chauvinist Chili
In large skillet, brown bacon pieces until crisp.
Remove from skillet; drain well.
Brown sausage and ground chuck with onions over medium heat; drain and add to crock pot.
Add bacon and remaining ingredients; stir well.
Cover and cook on low setting for 8 to... - 38.0661
Sauteed Shrimp With Garlic Lime And Chile Sauce
In a large skillet, heat 1 tablespoon of the oil over medium-high heat.
Add the garlic and, stirring, cook for 1 minute.
Add the shrimp, in one layer if possible, and cook for 2 minutes.
Using tongs, flip the shrimp over and cook for 1 minute.
Add the lime... - 40.6487
Chili Garlic Glazed Ribs
Finally, we have something which we can eat and not feel guilty about it. This Chili Garlic Glazed Ribs is that kind of a treat! It is obviously high in protein. If you think it be a bit spicy, you can always reduce spiciness. Watch and learn, folks! Enjoy! - 109.735
Habanero Pepper Sauce
You can use this Habanero Pepper Sauce to season salsa, soups, stews or sandwiches. This Habanero Pepper Sauce is quick, easy, spicy and makes an excellent sauce. Do make this! - 28.7851
Green Chili Con Carne
Roll pieces of meat in flour.
Season to taste with garlic and salt.
Brown meat and add finely chopped onion and chilies.
Continue to brown.
Add tomato sauce and two cans of water
Bring to a rolling boil.
Reduce heat to simmer and cover tightly for... - 34.9812
Grandpa Snub Chili
Grandpa snub chili is a pork chili prepared with pinto beans and vegetables. Flavored with a medley of spiced like garlic, chili powder, paprika with a dash of tabasco for taste, the grandpa chili is simmered to a finish and can be served over rice or with... - 45.325
Broiled Rabbit With Chili Fennel Sauce
For the rabbit: In a small bowl, stir together the cinnamon, coriander, cumin and white pepper.
Rub over the surface of the rabbit pieces.
Spray the rack of a broiling pan with no-stick spray.
Place the rabbit on the rack.
Broil 4" from the heat for 8... - 42.3141
Hot Chili Con Queso
1. In a pan in small amount of butter saute onions until clear.
2. In double boiler combine onions and remaining ingredients over low heat.
3. Stir constantly until cheese is melted.
4. Serve hot in chafing dish with taco chips or corn chips. - 39.9142
Barbecued Shrimp With Chili Pepper Mayonnaise
Shrimp: Peel and devein the shrimp.
Skewer with bamboo skewers.
Mix the seasonings together.
Sprinkle seasoning on shrimp and grill for 4 minutes on each side.
Serve with mayonnaise.
Mayonnaise: Place the egg yolks in a blender.
With the machine running very... - 41.0638
San Marco's Chili Pepper Penne Salad
1. Into a pan add water and cook the pasta as per directions on the package.
2. Take a colander, add the pasta when al dente and rinse with cold water such that it is cool to touch.
3. In a large mixing bowl add the pasta well after draining well.
4.... - 46.4638
Sweet Pepper Chili Con Carne
1. In 12-cup or 3 liters casserole, combine beef, garlic, onion, celery and green pepper mixing well to crumble beef and microwave at High for 5 minutes or until meat is no longer pink, stirring once.
2. Stir in kidney beans, tomatoes, tomato sauce,... - 41.0175
Asian Chili Pepper Linguine
1) Follow package instructions to cook pasta.
2) In a large skillet, sauté carrot, squash, onion and garlic for 4 minutes in heated oil.
3) Simmer for 2 minutes after adding in sesame seeds and soy sauce and then add in... - 38.4534
Chili Pepper Steak
Combine 2 tablespoons flour, salt and pepper in small bowl.
Sprinkle one side of meat with half of flour mixture; pound in.
Turn meat over; repeat.
Cut into serving-size strips.
Melt butter in large ovenproof skillet; brown meat.
Stir in garlic, on-ion,... - 44.0094
Chili Chicken & Red Pepper Stir Fry
Today I have an Indonesian-inspired chicken stir-fry I made as a result of running out of soy sauce and mirin. I was originally gonna make some teriyaki chicken, but all I had left was some kecap manis and shaoxing cooking wine. Threw in some chili and a half... - 111.958
Remove frozen Sloppy Joe mixture from foil pan and place in 2-quart casserole, breaking in half if necessary.
Cook covered, 7 to 8 minutes or until thawed, turning over twice.
Add remaining ingredients; stir to mix.
Cook covered, 5 to 6 minutes or until hot. - 23.6189
Remove frozen Sloppy Joe mixture from foil pan and place in 2-quart casserole, breaking in half if necessary.
Cook, covered, 7 to 8 minutes or until thawed, turning over twice.
Add remaining ingredients; stir to mix.
Cook, covered, 5 to 6 minutes or until - 23.602
Brown ground beef with onions in a large saucepan; add remaining ingredients.
Bring to a boil; reduce heat.
Cover and simmer over low heat for 2 hours on a back burner or in a crockpot on low for 6 hours, stirring occasionally.
Cool, freeze in 1 6-cup... - 31.1371
Sear meat in large pot or skillet until gray.
Add tomato sauce and enough water to cover; stir.
Add liquid red pepper and chili powder; stir.
Add oregano, comino seed, onions, garlic, salt, cayenne pepper and paprika; stir.
Add red peppers and chili... - 39.7843
In frying pan, cook onions, meat, garlic, peppers and mushrooms.
Add cumin, chili powder, salt, pepper and red pepper flakes.
In Dutch oven or large pot, simmer kidney beans, tomato sauce and whole tomatoes.
When meat mixture is ready, drain and add all to... - 38.8827
Pumpkin Chili Mexicana
HEAT oil in large saucepan over medium-high heat.
Add onion, red bell pepper, green bell pepper and garlic; cook for 5 to 7 minutes or until tender.
Add meat; cook until browned.
ADD tomatoes and juice, pumpkin, tomato sauce, kidney beans, chiles,... - 38.0296
Chili In Potato Shell
Stir about 1/2 the egg into potatoes, and mold mixture into nest shape in greased deep pie dish (for free-standing nest, use greased removable bottom of round cake tin).
Brush surface with remaining egg, and sprinkle with flakes.
Bake 15Ã¢â‚¬â€ 20... - 44.3618
Pork Pieces With Chili Sauce
Mix the pork slices with the soy seasoning ingredients and let them stand for 10 minutes.
Combine all of the chili-garlic sauce ingredients in a bowl.
Heat 2 tablespoons [30 ml.] of the oil in a skillet or wok.
When it is very hot, add the green pepper and... - 43.474
Black Tie Chili
Rinse chiles; discard stems and seeds.
Combine chiles and beer in a 4- to 5-quart pan.
Bring to a boil; reduce heat, cover, and simmer, stirring occasionally, for 30 minutes.
Whirl chiles and cooking liquid in a food processor or blender until smoothly... - 39.6083
Hot Peppered Pinto Soup With Garlic
Coat a medium saucepan with cooking spray, and place skillet over medium-high heat until hot.
Add onion, bell pepper, and garlic; saute 3 minutes.
Add chili powder and next 8 ingredients; bring to a boil.
Stir in half of beans; cover, reduce heat, and simmer... - 30.503
Red Chili Sauce
Place tomatoes in blender container; cover and blend till nearly smooth.
Measure 2 cups of the blended tomatoes; return to blender container.
Add onion, red pepper, garlic, salt, and sugar; cover and blend till smooth.
In 1 1/2-quart casserole, combine tomato... - 33.6602
Basic Chili Sauce
Heat salad oil in heavy pan, and gently saute onion and garlic until soft and slightly colored.
Blend in flour, and stir until mixture is smooth and bubbling.
Combine hot stock with tomatoes; add to first mixture, and stir constantly until thick.
Blend chili... - 36.7518
Korean Garlic Pickled In Soy Sauce
If you are a garlic lover, these Korean pickled garlic cloves is something that you must have in your pantry. These are crunchy, salty, and a little bit spicy and sweet. A delicious addition to just about any sauce, stir fry, and delicious even by itself. - 109.617
Padilla's Chili Verde
Padilla's Chili Verde is simply a delicious recipe. Try this amazingly tempting Padilla's Chili Verde dish; I am sure you will get a lot of compliments for this. - 42.565
Southwestern Two-bean Chili And Rice
Cook the rice using package directions.
Heat the oil in a large saucepan over medium-high heat.
Add the onion, bell pepper and garlic and cook for 5 minutes, stirring occasionally.
Stir in the undrained chili beans, black beans, undrained tomatoes with green... - 38.2091
Rice With Snow Peas And Red Pepper
1. In a medium saucepan, combine stock, soya sauce, ginger and garlic; bring to a boil. Stir in rice; reduce heat to low, cover and simmer for 20 minutes or until rice is just tender.
2. Add snow peas, red pepper and green onions. Cook, covered, for 5 minutes... - 27.8564
Red Pepper Mousselines
Cook peppers and onion gently but until really soft in 150 ml/1/4 pint of water.
Sieve and when cool, fold in eggs, cheese and lemon juice.
Season to taste with garlic and salt.
Line ramekin dishes with the blanched cabbage leaves.
Fill with mixture.
Sprinkle... - 44.4362
Quick And Easy Chili Sauce
1. In an electric blender, put in the tomatoes and puree them
2. Mix into it all the rest of the ingredients, except cider vinegar
3. Put this mixture into a saucepan and heat it untill it begins to bubble
4. Stir in constarch paste and ontinue to heat... - 48.6258
Double Chili Sauce
Brown the beef, onion and garlic in small amount of shortening in a kettle.
Add remaining ingredients and cook over low heat for 1 hour, stirring frequently.
May be served with hamburgers, hot dogs or spaghetti. - 29.9876
Korean Style Shrimp In A Spicy Garlic Sauce
There are probably a hundred versions of spicy garlic shrimp but this one tastes like you are in Korea. It's not meant for the weak hearted. Watch James prepare these take-out style prawns which are batter coated, deep fried until cripsy and then dumped into... - 107.36
Vegetarian Chili With Rice
Vegetarian Chili With Rice has a great taste. The spicy blend with vegetables gives Vegetarian Chili With Rice a peerfect taste. Vegetarians should taste Vgetarian Chili With Rice. - 34.3741
London Broil With Chili Seasonings
1 Preheat the broiler. Line a broiler pan with foil.
2 In a small bowl, combine the oil, Worcestershire sauce, garlic, parsley (if using), chili powder, cumin, paprika, salt, black pepper and cayenne.
3 Place the steak on the broiler pan and brush with half... - 37.4329
1. In a saucepan combine beans and the water and bring the mixture to boil; reduce heat and simmer for about 2 minutes.
2. Remove from heat; cover; let stand 1 hour but do not drain.
3. In a large saucepan combine together pinto beans with liquid,... - 44.9664
Chili Soft Shell Crabs
Prepare Chili Sauce.
Pat dry with paper towels.
Leave whole or cut in half.
In a wok or large skillet, heat oil over medium heat until hot.
Stir-fry shallots, garlic and gingerroot 2 to 3 minutes or until soft.
Increase heat; add crabs.
Stir-fry... - 40.2261
Brown meat and onion; drain well.
Add all seasonings, sauce, water and chili.
Simmer for 1 hour and enjoy. - 24.549
Pedernales River Chili
Place meat, onions and garlic in large, heavy skillet or Dutch oven.
Cook until light-colored.
Add oregano, comino seed, chili powder, tomatoes, hot pepper sauce, salt and water.
Bring to boil, lower heat and simmer about 1 hour.
Skim off fat during cooking. - 32.0159
Friday Night Chili
Combine ground beef, garlic, and onion in a Dutch oven, cook until beef is browned, stirring to crumble.
Add beans and next 10 ingredients; reduce heat, and simmer, uncovered, 1 hour, stirring occasionally.
Serve with chopped green onions, cheese,... - 30.4927
Wash the soybeans, cover them with water, and let them soak for 48 hours.
Add 1 teaspoon salt and additional water to cover.
Simmer (covered) for 3 hours or until tender.
Saute beef, onion, garlic, and green pepper in meat drippings until lightly browned.
Add... - 36.2123
Green Chili And Cheese Enchiladas
1) Prepare chillies and keep aside.
2) Clean lettuce, tear 4 leaves into small pieces and keep aside the rest.
3) Clean coriander leaves and chop coarsely.
4) Skin garlic cloves and chop coarsely.
5) Clip scallion greens and keep aside the... - 47.6471
"This is the easiest chili recipe, and it is delicious and sure to please everyone. Using home canned tomatoes gives the best flavor, but is not necessary. Enjoy." - 29.2102
Combine the onion, garlic and water in a small bowl and let stand for about 10 minutes to soften.
Heat the oil in a large skillet until hot.
Add half of the beef; cook and stir for about 5 minutes or until browned on all sides.
Remove the beef from the pan... - 42.2077
High Fiber Chili
In a large saucepan, cook beef, onion and green pepper until meat is browned, stirring frequendy.
Drain off excess drippings.
Stir in the remaining ingredients.
Cover and simmer over low heat about 1 hour, stirring occasionally. - 30.5481
Combine beef and onions in 4-quart micro-proof casserole.
Cook on HI, 8 to 10 minutes, or just until beef loses its pink color, stirring once.
Add remaining ingredients.
Stir to mix.
Cover and cook on 70, 35 to 45 minutes, or until hot, stirring... - 35.063
My Dynamite. All Time Favorite Chili
Heat the oil in a very large skillet or dutch oven over medium heat.
Stir in the onion, garlic, chile pepper, and cook, stirring occasionally, until the onion is tender, about 5 minutes.
Add the cubed and ground meat, and continue cooking until the meat is no... - 41.841
Red Gold Black And Green Chili
Place the bulghur, hot water, and about a cup of the juice from the canned tomatoes in a small saucepan.
Cover and bring to a boil on high heat, then lower the heat and simmer gendy.
While the bulghur cooks, heat the olive oil in a large saucepan.
Saute the... - 43.1845
For those cool fall days and cold winter evenings this dish will warm you up from the inside and keep you warm and full for that perfect night of sleep - 48.5027
Chili Honey Short Ribs In Beer
If you are looking for a super quick dish to appease your family's gut, then this meaty ribs dish cooked in bear could be a real treat. This gloriously spicy dish cooked in a zesty beer marinade s sure to be a real hit with the entire family. Chef Darren... - 84.8188
Pork With Green Chilies
1. Heat lard in 5- to 6-quart (5-to 6-L) Dutch oven over medium heat until hot. Add about 1/3 of pork in single layer. Cook, turning occasionally, until brown on all sides, about 10 minutes; remove to plate. Repeat until all pork has been browned.
2. Remove... - 35.7065
Red Chili Sauce
1) Use a large skillet to heat butter over medium-high heat.
2) Stir in chili peppers, onions, bell pepper and garlic and cook for 2 minutes or until onions are soft.
3) Remove from heat to stir in parsley, salt and black pepper.
4) Serve the... - 36.3958
Fried Fish With Tausi Chili Sauce
If you like fish, you're going to love this fried fish with tausi chili sauce recipe. Check the video for step by step instructions. We cautious while serving this to kids as it seems really spicy. Better presentation and flow of instructions could have... - 81.143
Green Chili Sauce
In blender container combine tomato, chili peppers, onion, garlic, cilantro or parsley, oil, salt, and pepper.
Cover and blend till nearly smooth.
Pour into small saucepan; bring to boiling.
Reduce heat; cook and stir over medium heat about 5 minutes or till... - 33.128
1. Put the tomatoes, peppers, celery, onions, and garlic in a large enamel or stainless steel kettle. Tie the allspice, mustard seeds, and cloves in a cheesecloth bag. Add to the kettle, bring to a boil, and simmer for 45 minutes.
2. Add the remaining... - 32.183
Tomato Red Chili Sauce
Cut chilies open.
Discard stems and seeds.
Cut chilies into small pieces with scissors or a knife.
Place in bowl; cover with boiling water.
Let stand 45 to 60 minutes.
To peel tomatoes, dip them in boiling water for 30 seconds; plunge into cold... - 41.5721
Millet Stuffed Peppers
1. Put the millet, water, and salt in a saucepan. Bring to a boil and simmer, covered, until tender, about 30 minutes. Drain.
2. Steam the pepper halves over boiling water for 5 minutes.
3. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
4. Heat the oil in a large heavy... - 40.6936
Garlic And Shallots Sweet Soy Sauce
Want to cook your soy sauce batches at home instead of running to the store every other day? Then you need to watch this video! Ramona Werst shares her recipe to make sweet soy sauce with ingredients that are easily available. The recipe is so simple that you... - 120.991
Chili Relleno Casserole
Rinse and carefully seed chili peppers, trying to maintain shape.
Stuff jack cheese into each chili pepper.
Arrange in a 10 inch round baking dish.
In a small bowl, lightly beat eggs with a wire whip.
Beat in milk, flour, salt, and onion; pour over chili... - 40.6388
Beef Roll With Chili Sauce
Preheat the oven to 400°F.
Holding a sharp knife parallel to the countertop, slice the steak open horizontally, to within 1/2 inch of the opposite side.
In a large heavy saucepan, cook the mixed vegetables and half of the onions, green peppers, and celery in... - 43.9495
Olive Spaghetti Sauce
In large Dutch oven brown beef and sausage; drain off fat.
Stir in undrained tomatoes, tomato paste, Burgundy, water, onion, green pepper, Worcestershire, sugar, salt, chili powder, pepper, bay leaves, and garlic.
Simmer, uncovered, for 2 hours; stir... - 35.5811
Spicy Oriental Sauce
To make Spicy Oriental Sauce, put all ingredients in a small bowl and mix together. - 28.244
Jicama Romaine And Tomato With Hot Pepper Dressing
In a salad bowl, combine the romaine, tomatoes, jicama and cheese; set aside.
In a small bowl, stir together the mayonnaise, milk, chili peppers, garlic, oregano, cumin and hot-pepper sauce.
Drizzle the mayonnaise mixture over the romaine mixture.
Gently toss... - 34.0136
Asparagus With Bell Pepper Sauce
1. To make the sauce, broil the bell peppers skin side up, for 5 minutes until charred.
2. Place peppers in a zip lock bag or bowl, seal and leave for about 10 minutes.
3. Peel skin from bell peppers and roughly chop them.
4. In a saucepan, add the... - 40.5678
Garlic Peanut Sauce
In a saucepan cook onion and garlic in butter or margarine till tender.
Stir in chili peppers, lemon juice, sugar, and anchovy paste, if desired.
Combine Coconut Milk and peanut butter; add to onion mixture.
Cook and stir till mixture is smooth and... - 32.3181
Chili Soy Sauce
In a small bowl, combine all the ingredients.
Let stand for 30 minutes and serve at room temperature. - 30.8493
Pollo Con Chili Cream Sauce
Prepare barbeque grill.
Char chilies over gas flame or in broiler until blackened on all sides.
Wrap in a paper bag and let stand 10 minutes to steam.
Peel, seed, and chop chilies.
Combine chilies, cream, onion, cilantro, and garlic in a large saucepan over... - 44.5706
Chili Pork Balls In Tomato Sauce
Mix all ingredients except Tomato Sauce until well blended.
Shape into 1 1/2-inch balls.
Brown in shortening.
Drop meat balls into simmering Tomato Sauce and simmer, covered, for 45 minutes.
Serve on rice. - 38.8427
Chili Croquettes With Tomato Sauce
Combine the first 8 ingredients and mix well.
Shape into pyramids and chill thoroughly.
Roll in flour.
Combine the egg and milk, then dip pyramids in the egg mixture and roll in crumbs.
Fry in hot deep fat for 2 minutes or until browned. - 32.0159
Green Chili Casserole With Sweet And Spicy Tomato Sauce
1) Dissect chilies into 2-inch-long strips.
2) Lightly grease baking dish with butter.
3) Transfer chilies to dish, add minced garlic and scallions. Toss to combine well.
4) Sprinkle grated cheese over chili mixture.
5) Add flour to the... - 45.4498
Cut the wings into 3 sections (may or may not use tips); trim off the excess skin and fat.
In a medium pot, heat the garlic in a tiny smear of oil.
Stir in wings.
Add soy sauce and spices.
Let boil briskly for 10 minutes.
Stir to coat and prevent... - 34.8383
Chinese Szechuan Ginger-garlic Pork
Craving for Chinese food, but don’t have any time for going out - so what, you have the recipe here. This recipe video shows the authentic process of cooking Szechuan style items. Follow the instruction carefully, so that you too can prepare it in most... - 106.798
Homemade Red Enchilada Sauce
It is always good to know how sauces and dressings and dips are made. They are lot better than the canned stuff. You too follow this thought then, this video of red enchilada sauce recipe is for you. Watch the chef as it prepares it and try at home. - 117.292
Homemade Chili Sauce
Combine oil and flour in a 1-quart saucepan.
Cook over low heat, stirring constantly, until flour is browned.
Stir in remaining ingredients and blend until smooth.
Simmer, stirring constantly, for 5 minutes, or until sauce is thickened. - 38.367
Chicken Breast Enchiladas With Mild Green Chili Sauce
1. Preheat the oven to 350° F.
2. In a large saucepan or stockpot, bring the poaching liquid to boil.
3. Add the chicken breasts in the poaching liquid, arrange the pieces into a single layer, and cover with a lid.
4. Trim the flame... - 46.654
1) In a large kettle saute ground chuck over medium heat.
2) Stir until red color disappears.
3) Drain out the fat.
4) Add chopped onion and chili powder to it. Cook and stir for 5 minutes.
5) Drain one can of beans.
6) Mix with the remaining... - 44.896
Chili Mustard Sauce
Combine fat, onion, and garlic in a saucepan, over low heat, and cook until onion is tender—about 10 min., stirring frequently so as not to brown.
Add remaining ingredients, mix well, and heat.
Serve over hot cooked string beans, cabbage, spinach, or other... - 28.8345
Ham Strips In Chili Tomato Sauce
Heat oil in skillet.
Add green peppers, celery, onion and garlic.
Saute until tender, about 8 minutes (do not brown).
Stir in tomato sauce and chili powder; cook until mixture comes to a boil, about 2 minutes.
Reduce heat to low and simmer, uncovered, 20... - 42.6717
Wash and drain the vegetables.
Scald, core and skin the tomatoes.
Discard the seed and heavy white ribs of the peppers.
Skin the onions.
Put the tomatoes through the coarse blade of a food chopper and measure.
Four quarts should be the volume for chili... - 43.0714
Colorado Chile Que Sauce
1) In a medium saucepan, melt the butter over moderate-low heat.
2) Add the onion and cook for 1 minute.
3) Add the garlic and cook for another 4 minutes.
4) Add all the remaining ingredients and stir well.
5) Heat the mixture to boiling.
6) Reduce the... - 41.4093
Mild Chili Con Carne
Try this alluring Mild Chili Con Carne recipe. An easily prepared recipe, this Mild Chili Con Carne is a dish which you will always love to serve to your friends. - 34.2485