- » Garlic Chili Fish
Garlic Chili Fish Recipes
Enjoy our collection of Garlic Chili Fish recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for Garlic Chili Fish recipes.
Chili Garlic Seared Fish
1)On a plate place the fish fillets and apply oil.
2)Apply a tablespoon of red chili paste and lemon juice on each fillet and rub into the fish.
3)Sprinkle granulated garlic, onion powder and salt on both sides and set the fish aside for 3... - 0
You May Also Like!
Motiallem Sukhem is a fish recipe prepared with onions and green chilies. Spiced with garlic and seasoned, the Motiallem Sukhem is stir fried to finish and can be served over rice ro on the side. - 29.8706
Ginger Chili Fish
For sauce, combine all sauce ingredients in medium saucepan.
Bring to a boil; cook and stir 2 minutes.
Remove from heat.
For fish, remove skin from fillets.
Cut fillets into 1-inch pieces.
Combine flour, cornstarch, water, egg white and salt.
Beat with whisk... - 41.2209
Chili Fish Stew
Cook and stir onion and garlic in oil in 4-quart Dutch oven until onion is tender, about 5 minutes.
Add chili powder; cook and stir 2 minutes.
Add chicken broth and green chilies (with liquid).
Heat to boiling; reduce heat.
Cover and simmer 20 minutes.
Stir... - 41.6424
Fried Fish With Tausi Chili Sauce
If you like fish, you're going to love this fried fish with tausi chili sauce recipe. Check the video for step by step instructions. We cautious while serving this to kids as it seems really spicy. Better presentation and flow of instructions could have... - 81.1676
Hot Chili Fish Curry
1. Peel and chop the onions coarsely, similarly peel and crush the garlic.
2. Take a heavy pan and soften the butter over it. Sauté chili powder and curry powder over low heat for about a minute.
3. Blend in the garlic and onions and cook for another... - 42.8732
Fish Braised In Chili Bean Sauce
1. With a sharp knife make 4-5 shallow diagonal cuts on each side of the fish.
2. Pierce its head a couple of times.
3. Sprinkle salt, and rice wine inside and out of fish. Rub to spread evenly. Set aside.
4. Place a wok on high flame,... - 105.243
Fish With Sichuan Chili Sauce
1. Combine the sauce ingredients in a small bowl; set aside. Cut the fish into serving-size pieces. Lightly score the fish on both sides with shallow diagonal cuts 1/2 inch apart. Score again at an angle to the first cuts, making a diamond pattern.
2. Combine... - 33.6588
Thai Fish Cakes With Sweet Chili Sauce
Join Toby in preparing this wonderful dish from the "Hypertension Cookbook For Dummies" by Roseanne Rust and Cindy Kleckner (2012, John Wiley & Sons). Not too spicy and diabetes-friendly, we are excited to introduce a little Thai into our weekly menu for... - 0
This pickled tuna recipe is prepared with canned tuna. Flavored with lemon juice and with cooked chilies and garlic, the pickled tuna is served with the sauce. Best served chilled with olive slices, the pickled tuna makes an easy do ahead dinner, that love to... - 41.5079