- » Garlic Chili Fish
Garlic Chili Fish Recipes
Enjoy our collection of Garlic Chili Fish recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for Garlic Chili Fish recipes.
Chili Garlic Seared Fish
1)On a plate place the fish fillets and apply oil.
2)Apply a tablespoon of red chili paste and lemon juice on each fillet and rub into the fish.
3)Sprinkle granulated garlic, onion powder and salt on both sides and set the fish aside for 3... - 0
Motiallem Sukhem is a fish recipe prepared with onions and green chilies. Spiced with garlic and seasoned, the Motiallem Sukhem is stir fried to finish and can be served over rice ro on the side. - 30.857
Ginger Chili Fish
For sauce, combine all sauce ingredients in medium saucepan.
Bring to a boil; cook and stir 2 minutes.
Remove from heat.
For fish, remove skin from fillets.
Cut fillets into 1-inch pieces.
Combine flour, cornstarch, water, egg white and salt.
Beat with whisk... - 43.4265
Chili Fish Stew
Cook and stir onion and garlic in oil in 4-quart Dutch oven until onion is tender, about 5 minutes.
Add chili powder; cook and stir 2 minutes.
Add chicken broth and green chilies (with liquid).
Heat to boiling; reduce heat.
Cover and simmer 20 minutes.
Stir... - 42.8722
Fried Fish With Tausi Chili Sauce
If you like fish, you're going to love this fried fish with tausi chili sauce recipe. Check the video for step by step instructions. We cautious while serving this to kids as it seems really spicy. Better presentation and flow of instructions could have... - 81.143
Hot Chili Fish Curry
1. Peel and chop the onions coarsely, similarly peel and crush the garlic.
2. Take a heavy pan and soften the butter over it. Sauté chili powder and curry powder over low heat for about a minute.
3. Blend in the garlic and onions and cook for another... - 41.1761
Fish Braised In Chili Bean Sauce
1. With a sharp knife make 4-5 shallow diagonal cuts on each side of the fish.
2. Pierce its head a couple of times.
3. Sprinkle salt, and rice wine inside and out of fish. Rub to spread evenly. Set aside.
4. Place a wok on high flame,... - 103.566
Fish With Sichuan Chili Sauce
1. Combine the sauce ingredients in a small bowl; set aside. Cut the fish into serving-size pieces. Lightly score the fish on both sides with shallow diagonal cuts 1/2 inch apart. Score again at an angle to the first cuts, making a diamond pattern.
2. Combine... - 35.4187
Thai Fish Cakes With Sweet Chili Sauce
Join Toby in preparing this wonderful dish from the "Hypertension Cookbook For Dummies" by Roseanne Rust and Cindy Kleckner (2012, John Wiley & Sons). Not too spicy and diabetes-friendly, we are excited to introduce a little Thai into our weekly menu for... - 0
This pickled tuna recipe is prepared with canned tuna. Flavored with lemon juice and with cooked chilies and garlic, the pickled tuna is served with the sauce. Best served chilled with olive slices, the pickled tuna makes an easy do ahead dinner, that love to... - 44.1923
Korean Spicy Fish Cake
How about a Korean side dish in a jiffy? Well, watch the video for Maangchi's Korean Spicy fish cake, it will make you drool for sure. A few stirs in the pan and crispy fish cakes with spices is ready to enjoy. A must try dish after a long day at work. - 107.071
Stir Fried Shrimp With Red Chili Paste
Thai food is probably one of the most fragrant cuisines of the world and this stir fried shrimp with red chili paste further elaborates the same. In this recipe video you will view the colorful and redolent presentation of Thai culinary richness. So get ready... - 119.221
Baked Bluefish With Green Chili Sauce
1 In a heavy 12-inch skillet, heat the oil over moderate heat; add the garlic and green peppers and saute, uncovered, for 2 minutes. Stir in the tomatoes, chilies, oregano, cumin, salt, and black pepper. Cover and cook for 10 minutes.
2 Place the fillets,... - 30.3141
Bluefish With Chili Crumbs
1 In a 10-inch nonstick skillet, heat the butter with the oil over moderately low heat. Add the garlic, chili powder, cumin, oregano, and salt and cook for 2 minutes, stirring frequently. Add the bread crumbs and parsley; stir and cook for 5 minutes or until... - 29.8962
Baked Red Snapper With Chili Sauce
1. Preheat the oven to 450°. Cut out four 12 x 16-inch pieces of parchment paper or foil.
2. Place the orange, lemon, and lime zests in a food processor or blender. Gradually add the orange juice, lemon juice, lime juice, oil, vinegar, garlic, chili powder,... - 39.9533
The fish balchao is a peppy fish recipe prepared with kashmiri chilies and garam masala. Cooked with a spice medley of added garlic and masala paste, the fish balchao is fried to finish and can be served aside rice. - 37.6635
Ceviche Raw Fish Salad
Ceviche Raw Fish Salad is a delicious recipe that you will simply love to serve to your loved ones. I am sure, once you try this, you will always crave for some more. - 47.4453
Steamed Fish With Chilli Sauce
1. Rinse the fish under cold running water. Pat dry with kitchen paper. With a sharp knife, slash the skin of the fish a few times on both sides.
2. Place the fish on the banana leaf or foil. Mix together the remaining ingredients and spread over the fish.
3.... - 37.4281
Pickled Fish With Chile Peppers
1) In a bowl, fish is marinated with lemon juice and covered.
2) The marinated fish is chilled in the refrigerator for many hours. The fish needs to be turned a couple of times.
3) Around 20 minutes before cooking, the fish is taken... - 43.7022
Seafood Chili Soup
In a medium saucepan cook onion, green pepper, and garlic in cooking oil till vegetables are tender.
Stir in the tomato juice, water, undrained kidney beans, un-drained tomatoes, mushrooms, chili powder, sugar, basil, red pepper, bay leaf, and 1/2 teaspoon... - 40.7672
Baked Red Snapper With Hot Chili
This baked red snapper recipe is simple yet delicious. Baked with a rubbed mix of jalapenos, ginger garlic and seasame oil, the red snapper is served with lemon slices and cilantro sprigs. - 44.374
Pickled Fish Appetizer
Try this delicious version of Pickled Fish Appetizer. An easy to prepare recipe, this Pickled Fish Appetizer is a dish that you would love to talk about with us! - 44.6128
Baked Curried Fish
This Baked Curried Fish is by far the best of its kind I have ever had. Incredibly delicious and lusciously inviting, make sure you try out this easy and simple Baked Curried Fish recipe, coz, this can be a sure short cut way to win your loves ones heart! - 42.9399
Chili Sauce With Tamarind
Blend shrimp powder, chilies and garlic in small bowl.
Mix in shrimp paste.
Add fish sauce, sugar and tamarind and stir until sugar is dissolved. - 27.6855
Ginger Chili Mussels
1. To make sauce, place ginger, garlic, lemon grass, chilies, spring onions, coriander, wine, vinegar, fish sauce and sesame oil in a bowl and mix to combine. Set aside.
2. Place mussels in a large steamer, set over a saucepan of boiling water, cover and... - 38.3504
Thai Sweet Hot Duck With Garlic And Mint
In a nonstick saute pan, brown the skin sides of the duck breasts in the oil over moderate heat for 3 minutes.
Add the chicken stock, corn syrup, star anise, chilies, garlic, lime juice, and fish sauce.
Cook over moderate heat for 5 to 7 minutes or until the... - 42.1111
Fried Clams In Roasted Chili Paste
1. To clean, scrub clams with a light brush, and then soak them in 4 quarts of water mixed with 1/3 cup of salt for 15 min. Repeat 2-3 times.
2. For roasted chili paste, in wok heat oil, add shallots and garlic in it. Fry until golden brown.... - 98.0038
Codfish For Christmas
Soak codfish several hours in cold water; change water several times.
Drain codfish and put into a saucepan; add 1 onion and water to cover.
Bring to simmering, cover, and cook gently about 15 minutes, or until fish flakes easily when tested with a... - 41.3908
Caldeirada is a fish recipe prepared with chilies. Cooked with ginger and a hint of turmeric , the caldeirada is spicy and served with a sprinkling of red chili powder before serving. - 44.3115
Chili Caramelized Salmon
Are you looking for a quick salmon recipe? The chef in this video shows an innovative yet simple way to cook this flavorful fish in white wine with garlic chili sauce and pomegranate teriyaki sauce. The video is quite impressive to make a hearty salmon... - 96.9853
Tandoori Swordfish Steaks
Place swordfish steaks in a shallow baking dish.
Combine lime juice, minced garlic, and grated gingerroot, stirring well; pour over steaks.
Cover and marinate in refrigerator 30 minutes, basting once with lime juice .mixture.
Combine yogutr and next 6... - 43.0607
Ahi Poki Salad With Lemon Grass Chili Dressing
1) Lemon Grass Chili Dressing : In a bowl, stir the lime juice, soy sauce, water, sugar, fish sauce, chili sauce, lemon grass, ginger and garlic together, until the sugar is dissolved.
2) Ahi Poki Salad : In a mixing bowl, toss the tuna, onion, green... - 43.8933
Lahori Fish - Fish In A Crispy Fried Batter
This is a delicious batter that is great coating any kind of filet fish. A special from Lahore, Pakistan, this fish is fried in a crispy batter. Great as a snack, appetizer or even a main snack. - 0
Fish Molee / Fish Stew
Common in Malaysia and southern coastal India, Fish Molee is a coconut based, spicy fish curry, also called fish stew. I used salmon, but you can use any of your favorite fleshy fish. This goes great with bread and white rice. - 0
1. Remove tops and tough outer leaves of lemongrass and slice tender hearts as thin as possible. In a bowl combine chicken, lemongrass, 1 tablespoon of the fish sauce, sugar, salt, pepper, green onions, and garlic. Toss to coat chicken evenly and allow to... - 32.2773
Haddock In Chilli Sauce
1. In a wok or a deep frying pan, heat oil.
2. Fry onion in the oil until soft and golden.
3. Add garlic and cook for 30 seconds.
4. Spoon fried onion and garlic from the wok and keep aside.
5. Remove with a slotted spoon and drain on kitchen paper.
6.... - 47.0939
Thai Cilantro Chili Marinade
Cut the top off the bunch of cilantro and place in the food processor.
Add the garlic and pulse to finely mince.
Add the remaining ingredients and puree.
Use to marinate shrimp or chicken. - 26.1036
Goan Fish Head Curry
Goan fish head curry is a popular recipe from the beach of Goa. Prepared with vegetables and curry leaves for taste, the fish head curry is made with select fish heads. Spiced with ginger garlic and added chilies for heat, the goan fish head curry goes great... - 44.0964
Bouillabaisse With Thai Chili
Shell and devein prawns, leaving tails intact discard heads, reserve shells.
Cover prawns; refrigerate until required.
Make fish stock; keep hot.
Cut squid into 1cm rings; cut fish into 4cm pieces.
Add seafood to stock; do not boil, simmer, covered,... - 42.0707
Cashew And Chili Beef Curry
1. Place galanga or ginger, lemon grass, lime leaves, chopped chilies, shrimp paste, fish sauce and lime juice in a food processor and process to make a thick paste, adding a little water if necessary.
2. Heat 1 tablespoon oil in a wok or large saucepan over... - 37.4407
Spicy Hot Fillets
In a shallow dish combine flour, cornmeal, chili powder, red pepper, garlic powder, paprika, 1 1/2 teaspoons salt, and 1/8 tea-spoon pepper.
Dip fish into flour mixture.
In a large skillet heat half of the butter or margarine and half of the oil.
Add half of... - 34.1189
Roast Beef Chili Salad
Preheat the oven to 425 degrees.
If using a piece of beef with little or no exterior fat, such as a tenderloin, lay a few strips of bacon over it.
Place beef in preheated oven, lower the heat to 350 degrees, and bake about 1 hour, until meat is rare (140... - 41.4573
Ahi Poke Salad With Lemon Grass Chili Dressing
1. To prepare the salad dressing, in glass mixing bowl, combine all the ingredients for the dressing and stir until the sugar dissolves and all the liquids are well blended.
2. Place the dressing in the refrigerator and allow it to chill, so that all... - 43.8966
Red Snapper And Black Bean Chili
Red Snapper And Black Bean Chili is an easy to prepare side dish which you will simply love. I bet, you will surely get a huge fan following for this one! - 46.1319
Seafood With Ginger, Tomato And Chilies
Heat oil over high heat in large skillet or wok.
Add garlic and ginger.
Stir-fry for 30 seconds.
Arrange shrimp, scallops and flounder evenly in wok.
Cook for 2 minutes or just until seafood tests done, turning once.
Remove seafood to platter.
Add sugar, fish... - 44.3849
How To Make An Authentic Thai Fish Sauce
Sauces are essential needs of most Asian cuisines and here is a Thai recipe to make one. Check out the chef in the video making Authentic Chili Sauce that is easy to make with just a few ingredients and store for a week. Handy preparation to go with fish! - 80.3222
Fish Croquettes In Coconut Cream
1) In a bowl with warm water, soak the chili peppers for 5 minutes, drain.
2) Grind or finely chop 1 onion, chili peppers, fish, garlic and ginger together and slice 1 onion.
3) Blend the onion mixture with the lemon juice, cornstarch... - 45.8584
1. Roast and powder red chillies. Roast and powder prawns. Pound maldive fish.
2. Peel and slice onions, chop garlic and ginger and slit green chillies. Extract 4 cups coconut milk.
3. Squeeze tamarind in coconut milk.
4. Heat half the oil in a pan. Fry half... - 40.6656
Would you like to try simple fish masala at home? This recipe is just the way it is prepared in Indian homes. It is a traditional recipe from Bengali Cuisine. Fish Masala is a delicious Indian Curry.It is included as a main dish in Indian lunch and dinner... - 40.1867
The drunken fish prepared with red snapper is a savory recipe. Cooked along with tomatoes, parsley and oregano, the drunken fish is spicy and flavorful with added chilies and garlic. Baked and servd with capers, the drunken fish can be served with a side... - 46.9427
Bengal Fish With Yogurt
1. Place prawns, spring onions, garlic, chili and yogurt in a bowl and mix to combine. Set aside.
2. Brush a flameproof shallow dish with oil. Place fish in a single layer in the dish. Place under a preheated hot grill and cook for 4-5 minutes. Turn fish... - 29.0306
Filipino Fish Sarciado
Filipino fish sarciado is a typical Filipino dish with its unique flavors and combination of ingredients. It is a display of zippy Filipino cuisine which is already doing its rounds around the globe now. Watch the video for recipe details. - 113.947
Fish In Sweet And Sour Sauce
For the marinade, mix together in a dish the onion, garlic, chillies (chilis), ginger and sherry. Lay the fish in the marinade and leave for an hour, turning occasionally.
Mix together the tomatoes, tomato puree (paste) and sugar and pour over the fish. Cover... - 32.9795
Curried Fish Cutlets
1. Place ginger, garlic, chili powder and turmeric in a bowl and mix to combine. Add fish and toss to coat with chili mixture. Shake off any excess.
2. Heat oil in a nonstick frying pan over a medium heat, add fish and mustard seeds and cook for 5 minutes... - 29.1717
Tasty Fish Curry
1) Score the fish evenly on both sides and rub with a mixture of turmeric and salt.
2) Pour over the vinegar and allow to stand for 1 hour.
3) In a skillet, saute the onions, garlic, ginger and chili peppers in the oil for 3 minutes.
4)... - 46.3304
Crispy Fish Fry
Fish fry is one of the easiest and quick recipe. Needs very basic ingredients and gets ready in jiffy. A perfect recipe for crisp lovers! - 0
Fried Catfish Fillets
A tasty dish that can be served as it is or maybe even teamed with a sandwich. Maybe have with a salad and your good to go! Watch Ken do his magic with these catfish fillets! - 114.64
This is my Mom's (and my Mom's Mom to be precise), fish curry recipe. Fish, typically Rohu or any other cat fish is shallow fried and simmered in mustard curry. To me this is divine and I have literally grown up eating this. If you like mustard sauce, you are... - 0
How To Make Baja Fish Tacos
Are you looking for the recipe of a great party treat? These baja fish tacos are just perfect for any type of party or gathering. Grill the fish after marinating in spices and let your guests help themselves to assemble the tacos with their choice of... - 129.816
Brown Fried Rice And Steamed Fish
1. For the brown fried rice: In a pan, heat the olive oil and add the chopped garlic and saute for a few seconds.
2. Add the corn kernels, green peas, black eyed peas, green gram sprouts and french beans into the pan and cook for 5-8 minutes. Stir... - 0
Thaw frozen fish.
In large saucepan combine water, undrained tomatoes, onions, chili peppers, garlic, bay leaf, salt, oregano, and pepper.
Bring to boiling; cover and simmer about 30 minutes till onion is tender.
Cut fish in half if necessary to fit... - 44.8538
Seviche Haw Fish Salad
Cut the fish into very thin, small slices.
Marinate in the lime juice for 1 1/2 hours.
Mix together the olive oil, garlic, oregano, thyme, coriander, Tabasco or chili paste, and black pepper for the dressing.* After the fish has marinated, blend in the... - 36.7679
Tandoori Fish Kebabs
1 In a large bowl, combine the lemon juice, yogurt, garlic, ginger, chili pepper, cumin, coriander, turmeric if desired, and salt. Add the fish or shellfish, toss to coat with the marinade, cover, and chill for 30 minutes.
2 Preheat the broiler, setting the... - 32.2728
We all love pies, Meat pie, Chicken pie or fish Pie. In this recipe I used tuna fish to make the fish pie but you can use your favorite fish. - 116.561
Like most people, I love Thai food. And I’m lucky enough to have a girlfriend from Thailand to show me how to cook it myself.
Kra Praow, a stir-fried mixture of ground meat, chiles and fresh basil leaves, is my favorite. I learned to make it from Lynn’s... - 33.236
Fish Balls Stew -african Food
Finally, we have an authentic West African Fish balls stew! Slightly time consuming but totally worth it. Enjoy this so called soupe de boulette de poisson with hot steamed rice, - 119.692
African Fish Ball Stew
Fish curry gets a new avatar in this African Fish Ball Stew. Watch this video to learn this simple and flavorful dish. To make it easier, you can use boneless fish fillets. Try this dish for a change! - 112.468
Rehu Fish Curry
Rehu fish cooked in red chili and spicy sauce. Especially great with basmati rice. - 39.1223
Fish Vera Cruz
Sprinkle fish with lime juice; set aside.
In large skillet, cook and stir onion, green pepper and garlic in oil until tender-crisp.
Add tomatoes and remaining ingredients.
Simmer, uncovered, 3 to 5 minutes or until most of liquid evaporates.
Place fish in... - 32.221
Fish Balls In Curry Sauce
Grind the fish twice or chop very fine.
Heat half the oil in a skillet; saute the onions and garlic 10 minutes, stirring frequently.
Mix in the salt, chili peppers, turmeric, and lemon rind.
Remove a little less than half of the mixture and add to the... - 46.5536
Have the fish filleted and cut into serving-sized pieces.
Wash and dry.
Pound together the salt, chili peppers, black pepper, coriander, cumin, turmeric, garlic, and onions.
Heat the oil in a skillet; saute the onion mixture for 3 minutes.
Add the lemon... - 41.5281
Indian Style Fish Curry
1) Make the fish into fillets and cut into serving-sized pieces. Wash the pieces, dry and keep aside.
2) In a bowl, pound together the salt, chili peppers, black pepper, coriander, cumin, turmeric, garlic, and onions.
3) In a skillet,... - 48.2706
Fish Yogurt Curry
Heat 1/2 cup of the oil in frying pan over medium heat.
When hot, fry the pieces of fish until they are lightly browned on all sides.
Drain and reserve them.
Add the rest of the oil to the pan and fry the onions over medium-low heat until they begin to turn... - 42.0061
Maharashtrian Style Fish Curry
This Maharashtrian Style Fish Curry is guaranteed to make your mouth water. If you love the Indian gravies and curries, then this is it! You can serve this versatile curry with rice, roti or just about anything else. Watch and learn, folks! - 121.954
Typical Indian Fish Curry
Fish curry brings out the traditional taste of Indian cuisine. Just check out the recipe here. - 100.093
Basil Chicken Fried Rice
Now you can also master the art of making Thai cuisines at home with Dim Geefay. She brings the delight of making Thai Fried rice with the combination of basil and chicken from her kitchen to yours. Stir in the medley of Thai sauces and garnish with basil to... - 80.5793
How To Make A Red Masala Paste
My mommy's not so secret recipe, a blend of red chillies, cumin, pepper, turmeric, ginger and garlic simply ground together with salt and oil. A great staple to keep on hand to marinate fish or meat or use as the base of a delicious curry. - 0
Authentic Pad Thai
Wondering how to make Thai food at home? Try easy to make Pad Thai by expert Thai chef Aunchalee, who blends different flavor and lot of ingredients to prepare this exotic dish. It's surely one of the most delicious thing you have ever tried. - 120.855
Fish Baked In Corn Husks
1. Place corn husks in a bowl, pour over warm water to cover (a) and soak for 30 minutes.
2. To make chili paste, place garlic, chilies, oregano, chili powder, lime rind, cumin and lime juice in a food processor or blender and process until smooth.
3. Cut... - 36.0719
Indonesian Baked Fish
Preheat the oven to 375°F (100°C).
Sprinkle the fish with the chopped garlic, salt and pepper.
Put into a buttered baking dish and bake for 15 minutes.
Melt the butter in a small pan and stir in the soy sauce, lemon juice and a pinch of chili powder.
Pour... - 31.8315
Grilled Peppery Fish
Grill any white fish as in the preceding recipe.
Just before serving, fry four or five cloves of garlic in olive oil with two or more pieces of hot chili pepper.
(If hot peppers are not available, substitute powdered cayenne, adding it only when the garlic... - 19.9783
Fish In Tomato Sauce
1. Heat the oil in a saucepan and saute the onion and garlic until transparent and tender but not browned.
2. Add the tomatoes, parsley, salt, chili pepper, and oregano. Bring to a boil and simmer for 20 minutes.
3. Cut the fish into 2-inch squares and add to... - 26.4387
Thaw frozen fish.
Cut chilies open.
Discard stems and seeds.
Cut chilies into small pieces with scissors or a knife.
Place snipped chilies in small bowl; add boiling water to cover.
Let stand 45 to 60 minutes; drain.
Place chilies in blender container; add... - 44.3618
Fish Or Shrimp Creole
Fish or shrimp creole is a lovely cooked fish recipe that can be made with your fish of choice. Made with vegetables, this fish creole recipe is prepared with added spiced like chili powder. Herbed with parsley, it has a great taste and can be served over... - 30.6553
Prepare a marinade with refined flour, rice flour, ginger garlic paste, eggs, lemon juice, red chili powder, salt. Add some water to adjust the consistency of the marinade (The marinade should have a thick coating consistency.
Marinate the fish fillets with... - 34.4989
Fish In Adobo Sauce
Cut ancho chilies open; discard stems and seeds.
Cut chilies into small pieces with scissors or a knife.
Place in bowl; cover with boiling water.
Let stand 45 to 60 minutes; drain.
Meanwhile, thaw frozen fish.
Lightly brown fish fillets on both sides in hot... - 40.8644
Marinated Pan Fried Fish
1) Marinate fish fillets in a mixture of egg, ground chilies, turmeric, salt, lemon juice, and onion and keep in refrigerator for one hour, tossing occasionally.
2) Chop garlic cloves into a few pieces.
3) In a skillet, heat fat (bacon... - 44.4325
Grilled Fish In Malaysian Style
Malaysian cuisine lovers who enjoy eating fish will love the recipe. You can use any type of fish you like. The grilled fish is wrapped in banana leaves. This dish is very popular in Malaysia. Watch the video as the chef shares this special recipe. - 102.419
Combine sugar, garlic and chilies in mortar and pound into paste (or mash with back of spoon in mixing bowl).
Add lime juice and pulp and continue blending until well mixed.
Add water and fish sauce and mix thoroughly. - 24.3925
Steamed Fish With Asian Chilli Sauce
Preheat the oven to 425°F.
Tear off4 pieces of parchment paper or foil, 16" X 12" each.
In a cup, combine the orange juice, chili sauce, and soy sauce.
Fold each piece of paper or foil crosswise like a book, then open up.
Coat one half of each sheet with... - 40.8689